Speaker 1: Happy bonus episode and guess what, you guys, it is our motherfucking third year in adverse thy, I can't believe that we have been doing this for fucking three years. This is absolutely crazy. He We love you, b C. We're having a roll up event, meaning we're inviting you guys to come have a smoke session with us tonight, Monday, March eighth, at six point thirty. It's free to all of our tribe at Patreon. If you are a patron, then you are getting that zoom link. But if you want to join the tribe, go ahead. You know it's about this time. It's about time to just join Patreon, support the movement, and come roll up with good moms and hang out with me and Mila, because you know, I think we need a little catchup. You know, we've been doing money March and focusing on finance, but you know there's still shit going on over here. We need to work out. There's some things we need to work through. So we love to connect with you guys, and a bitch needs some advice, so come roll love with us. I'll leave the details right here in the episode description. We'll see you tonight. Enjoy this episode.
Speaker 2: To welcome.
Speaker 1: Like cute, Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela. And it's Wednesday, Bach No Bitch is Monday, Monday, and this.
Speaker 2: Is a very very special episode of Bonus Special Drop because today, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Is International Women's Day and also the day we launched our motherfucking podcasts.
Speaker 2: Happy through your anniversary, Baby, Hi WiFi, Hi, I love you, I love you.
Speaker 1: Happy anniversary.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, look at us three years later doing the motherfucking thing. I'm you believe we're still here? No, I mean I can. But also, oh my god, can I be rich already? You know what?
Speaker 1: We are recording at Lack Create Space, which is an upgrade from my house. This is true.
Speaker 2: We're almost there. Thank you so much to lot Create Space in Englewood, who is supporting today's episode. It is beautiful on here. It is black owned. It is a coworking space and a production space for all of your production needs.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hit them up. If you're creative, if you have a podcast, if you need things created and shot.
Speaker 2: And edit it. Check out our patreon to see at this beautiful space that we're at. There's a lot of black art behind us. There's very classy microphones, you know, me and Erica, I don't leave the valley often, so you know, I had to be a motherfucking special occasion for us to get our asses about the valley and come to Englewood and get our record on. So I'm really happy to be here you too, well, Happy anniversary, boo. Thanks. I can't believe that we've been doing this every fucking Wednesday for three years.
Speaker 1: I know, and thank you guys for tuning in, Like I know some of you guys listening have been listening from the very beginning, like twenty eighteen beginning, And if you are just joining us and you've listened through all one hundred and fifty five of our episodes, I think that's where we're at right about now.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you for sticking.
Speaker 1: Through all of our growth, all of our fuck ups, all of our wins, all of our cries.
Speaker 2: All our craziness, all of our breakups, our confusion, just all of it, us wanting to get boyfriends, also saying fuck niggas, being good moms making questionable decisions. Thank you, thank you so much for bearing with us, and like not only bearing with us, but like supporting us and loving us in it. I still can't I believe the amount of the very little amount of hate mail that we get.
Speaker 1: I know, I's gotually a website somewhere we haven't checked. I mean, I don't really check ever, but there's got to be a site where people are hating, right, I mean, I'm sure we just are we just like we're just not rich and famouss and highly favored. We're just not famous in a hashtag bleussed hashack bless. Yeah, I'm so excited and I'm I'm so grateful, but you know, it's so funny. Side note to this morning me and Jamila. I was texting Jamila because we had a former guest on that heard some tweets came out recently and they were not good. If you listen to the podcast, you know who I'm talking about. Maybe maybe not just google it. I don't know. But I was like, Mila, I don't have Twitter, so I know I didn't say no crazy shit, but what the fuck did you do? So what have you been on Twitter? What are you tweeting? What have you tweeted in twenty twelve? Bitch? And she was like, I didn't. I don't know, like I didn't really tweet anything.
Speaker 2: I'm like, let me go look.
Speaker 1: First of all, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know how to work Twitter anymore. So when I went to go look, I was like, wow, I guess I did know how to use Twitter at one time. Of fucking tweets, bitch, how did you tweet a lot? And ill suddenly you don't even know how to log on Anyway, if anyone wants to find me on Twitter, it's peebee and jam jam.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Jamjam. Anyway, I start scrolling through my millions of tweets, because clearly I was a tweeter, and I'm like, I love the gaze. I'm like, oh no, that's I was like, that's very unbranded. Then I'm like I keep looking.
Speaker 1: He's like like, what did you say something about like being naked or something? Then you talked about white women and anal.
Speaker 2: I was like, white women love anal.
Speaker 1: Little did you know you'd be driving past the airport for anal. As a matter of fact, we're kind of close to the airport right now. You can't get some anal, you know, you know. I thought about it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm halfway up the foural five.
Speaker 1: You have your crotchless panties with you, bro, I don't hair's done now? You looking really cute? You know.
Speaker 2: I did my hair just in case I did drive past the airport and to get some man.
Speaker 1: Do you act of that asshole?
Speaker 2: No? You know what he likes hairiness? Oh, he likes hair everywhere, Like if I shave, he gets irritated. I don't see him that often, so I'm like, I'm not gonna be hairy y'all fucking month long for you. I wax my asshole.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is what I always were, an esthetician. You know, I know you got the wax.
Speaker 2: I don't want to wax my own asshole, though I could, though it's less. I tried to wax my own bikini and that was not fun.
Speaker 1: What other tweets did you find? Oh?
Speaker 2: I found all these tweets about black people, but at least it was abound our own people, and it was all true, like black people always want to know if you have flavored iced tea or lemonade. And oh, also black people always want extra dressing before you even taste the salad. This is also when I was a waitress, so This is all related to black people ordering shit. They don't need. Black people always want moscato. So that's all true. So I don't really care if anyone digs that up. When I get famous next year, come at me with that shit.
Speaker 1: She already said it. You heard it here first bitch had what.
Speaker 2: I said, Niggas love Sauce extra Ranch. Now I'm niggas. Oh so, because okay, today's our anniversary. It's also national it's International Women's Day. That's today. We launched three long years ago. I first of all, Eric is like my twin flame. So this week she's been really going hard on like Hinge. She's she had like three dates within like twelve hours. I was like, fuck, I love me going like because she's she's my best friend and I do it too, So I start going really hard on Hinge tender. Then this guy is like what are you doing? And I'm like, I am about to order sushi. He's like, you want to just come over for dinner? I'm down. First of all, I'm tender. It's very scary. It's like one mile away. I'm like, are you one mile away? He's like, how do you know? I'm like it says it. He's like, you want to come over for dinner? And then like psycho ass is like okay, I go over there. Okay, So, first of all, I'm not dating anyone under thirty five because they're twelve, thirty five might be questionable. He was like thirty one. I just felt like he was. He was so cute, he was just so young. I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about? And then he would not shut the fuck up, Like I don't don't know what he was talking about, but he also wouldn't shut the fuck up. And I'm just like, wow, are you gonna ask me anything about myself? There were no questions.
Speaker 1: It was like I've been on dates like that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm so cool, ask me anything nothing.
Speaker 1: Do you think it'scause we're so used to talking that we like?
Speaker 2: And I had it. I checked myself. I'm like, bitch, why don't you just get used to listening and shutting the fuck up? And then I was like, he's not talking about shit, that's why. Anyway, Eventually, like four hours into the date, he was like, ask me a question or something. Anyway, I don't know. I probably like beg to get an edge a word in and I was like, I have a podcast and he's like, ohh but like, are you consistent? I almost slapped the shit out of this. I was like, little, do you know, Okay, three years of the shit consistent as fuck? I wanted to kill him. I should have got it.
Speaker 1: Three weeks off in three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, actually, we're top ten percent in the world. Craig is this his name? No? I was just like saying, Craig at the end of world.
Speaker 1: Oh, like Friday, I'm black.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but this is the most consistent thing I've ever done in my life. So I'm very proud, and I'm I'm just proud that you're my friend. And me and Erica were having a conversation earlier, earlier these last three years. We were recently and we were talking about how we feel strongly that this is a time where it's a revolution for women. Absolutely not only have we met and like linked up with so many amazing women and became like best friends through the podcast, but just in general, like, I've never felt so empowered in a space with other women that are like pushing me that we've partnered, that I can tap in and call that support us, Like literally I just wish you're take the whole episode to just talk about all the women that I love that I met through the podcast, but there's too many. But literally we have like very very very very close friends because of the podcast, you know, like Jessica Rose, Carmen, Ashley Bruna, fucking Shanisha.
Speaker 1: Like, there's Melanie Melanie Maya.
Speaker 2: Maya Niche like she's already been our friend, but just so much love and support that, like, I feel like it's so powerful to link up. Even Erica, I love you. Yeah, yeah, I love most importantly because I wasn't a very consistent bitch by myself. And I just think through partnership Blair post twenty one, like we've really seen our we've seen ourselves blossom and obviously as we've seen our business blossom and our brand, and I just feel like it's it's this is the time for women. And if you have some women and you're like or one of those women that like doesn't like to fuck with other women, this is not the time for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta move past that.
Speaker 2: You gotta pass the fuck was all my cellular.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, you got to move past that. You gotta push past that because there are, There are so many amazing women out there. You gotta whatever is, whatever block you have or whatever preconceived notion or whatever trauma you have behind women, work on that shit because when we come together, it is it's unstoppable. And I know, for me, thinking back on where I was at the beginning of this podcast till now, I am so I feel like a fucking butterfly. Like I was in like a little cocoon, and I'm like, oh, like I'm freeing me too, me too, and like no one can penetrate this shit. I don't give a fuck. You can say whatever the fuck you think about me and my womanhood and I don't give a fuck. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Rugh when men women other, I don't give a fuck. Literally, I told some friends recently. I literally told some friends like I'm not in the space to care about like how you feel about aout me. I really like me right now, I really love me, and I they're like, you don't care. I was like, I don't, and I was serious as fuck, like I just don't. I don't really care about the input if it's negative about me, because I'm the fucking shit and I haven't really ever felt that way until now, like.
Speaker 1: Just no, I'm like that.
Speaker 2: I'm radically self radical self love.
Speaker 1: I have questioned my worth, my just my worth, who I am, what I'm doing, what I believe so consistently in my life, and to be in a place now where it feels like I have this unwavering understanding of who I am and where I'm going like that, nothing, no one, not even like someone that I love deeply can change that.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if you are in if you even think that you're going to come into my space and try and change it, you are the fuck out. If you even step to me and are like I think that you should be more like I think you gotta go. I don't care. I really don't care, Like I love myself. And we've worked so hard to get here, Erica, like you've heard us do it one hundred and fifty five nimes in the last three years. It is work. And it's not to say that there's no not more work to do.
Speaker 1: And it's not to say that I'm not open to constructive criticism, like I'm totally open to you know, like evaluates. All I ever do is evaluate.
Speaker 2: Myself self evaluate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm open to that, but there's certain things that I'm that are I'm not going to compromise on because it took me a long time to feel this way, and I feel good and I feel empowered, and I'm attracting the things that I'm attracting because of that. And it ain't nobody, ain't no bitch, ain't no nigga, ain't nothing now by the way of my alignment, No, it's not, It won't and it can't. And just I just want to like talk about this app infation that I want us to all today think about. And this is something that's been a little bit personal to me, and maybe you can hear it in my voice because I'm a little irritated writing she's ready to chat. My affirmation this week, this month, this year, three hundred and sixty five days forever is my past does not define me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: My past does not define me, Honey, it doesn't. I don't care what the fuck you thought or think or whatever. It doesn't. It does not define me because I'm living in the present moment and everything that I did in the past brought me to here to this moment.
Speaker 2: And if you like me now, then you like everything.
Speaker 1: If you like me now you like every bad, motherfucking choice I made.
Speaker 2: Every good, every bad, everything, everything that led me to this place is who I am. And to love me right now is to love all of that. And if you are abrasive or question or have any fucking comments about that, kick rocks, because guess what, if you're listening and you too, this applies to you none. None of that shit that happened, not even yesterday, changes who you are. And I mean it makes you who you are, but it does not define who you are. And tomorrow's a new day. You could do, you could do and be whoever the fuck you want you. Every day is a new day to do that. I think as women that gets fucked up often. I think as women we get.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: We get gentholed, we get pigeonholed to like our past and decisions we've made, and I just want to We're here to tell you that shit doesn't matter and don't let anyone make you feel shamed or guilty or bad about whatever the fuck got you to where you are right now.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I think you know. For me, I recently experienced this with someone that I really really care about and I love deeply truly, and I've known for a really long time, and I felt I was really surprised by his analysis of my past and his decision to, I guess, in some ways decide if he's going to disassociate himself with me.
Speaker 2: Was disassociated the word used because I hate that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not the right word, because that's if he listens to this. I don't want him to. That's not true. Okay, maybe not disassociating.
Speaker 2: Has it ever mattered if someone listens?
Speaker 1: I know, but like just that it wasn't for him, My past wasn't for him, but everything else was for him. So I just, I just I know that had we had this conversation three years ago, I would have been like very I would have questioned myself. I would have questioned, oh my god, like does my sexual history really? Am I a hoe? Or like am I weak? Or do I fuck people when I'm bored? And is that bad? And like did is having sex for fun a bad thing? Am I reckless? And am I not selective?
Speaker 2: And the answer is sometimes yes to all of that and sometimes.
Speaker 1: No, And some I think, like the reason why I am selective is because I've made bad choices, is because I've admitted to him and to all of you listening about the choices that I've made and how they've brought me to this moment. And so I don't know, like I've been like really stewing on it for about a week and a half, this conversation that we had, And you know, I did cry at first because and not out of like because I felt guilty, but I just couldn't believe that, like this person that I loved felt this way about me and I had no idea, you know. And then and I also cried because I was like, can this person be in my life anymore? Like I felt like I was losing someone because I was like, I don't want anyone around me that feels that way about me. That and I don't know why you would want to be around me if you feel that way about me. Yeah, And like, you know, I send him love and I want to. I've continued to, you know, throughout this process of having these conversations to try to empower him to like change his way of thinking, because I do think that men in general, they have these no matter how woke you think you are, or how progressive or for feminism you think you are there are these underlying like male toxic traits that you've been fed that you don't even realize exist until you're encountered with a woman who is empowered by her choices, good or bad. And I think that's that's what's happened. And like, I don't know, I just if you're if you're listening right now, and a man has shamed you for you know, your sexual history, for whatever it is. Maybe you cheated on your ex boyfriend, you cheated on your boyfriend, maybe you cheated on him, just know that it does not define who you are. I know that my choices and my vulnerability that I share with you guys every week and with my friends and with my lovers, like if it makes me who I am, and I don't apologize for one part of who I am. And I'm just so grateful to have you, to have so many women around me that are like em eh, fuck that, No, we're not doing that. And it made me feel good because there are friends that might be like.
Speaker 2: Well, girl, they well and.
Speaker 1: I don't have Thank God, I ain't got those. I don't got those bitches in my life, none of them. I mean, maybe I do. Maybe you're talking shit behind my back. If you are, fuck you. But I know that my crew, my tribe is so thorough that and I'm so thorough and my decisions and my selectiveness that that shit doesn't really it doesn't phase me. And I'm just I'm just so grateful for where I'm at because I know, like I said, like, had this conversation maybe been had like three years ago, I really would have questioned my self worth. I really would have questioned whether he was right, and like really felt bad about myself. But I don't feel bad at all.
Speaker 2: I feel like that bitch, you are that bitch, thank you, and he's is his loss. Honestly, I have I mean as a woman, and we all have been in this place, but specifically with like someone I really really really cared about and like my daughter's dad, and it was just constantly, like constant, constant, constant. I feel like for a large portion of my life, I mean a I was probably making bad decisions and like having loathing over it and then be obviously at other people trying to make me question myself and making me feel shame and guilt. But I think the biggest misconception for women is that you got to evaluate shit for yourself. You know, if you got to go home and be like I was bored, I shouldn't did that. And it's not really to feel guilty about. It's not really to like harbor On. It's about it's like not harbor harp On, but to move forward and to like just make better choices. Erica and I took the kids to Denver last this week and we're thirsty. So at some point we saw an attractive man in the lobby. He had a fucking snow resort of some sort, and we're like made our married friend go like give give him our number, like we're thirteen. And then after we put the kids to bed, him and his brother came by totally uneventful. We like drank, you know, we smoked whatever. Anyway, we started talking. No, we started playing our favorite game, or The Culture, and one of the people that came up on the game was Carrie Hillson and he goes.
Speaker 1: Wait, so, just so you know, for the for the Culture is like heads.
Speaker 2: Up, so you have to, like you something comes across the screen and everybody else has to guess. It has to give you hints to guess the person or word on the screen. So the word on the screen was Carrie Hilton. So this nigga goes, she's disgusting, she puts things in our mouth on the Internet, and I'm like what I had?
Speaker 1: I was like because I knew I saw Wait, actually I was behind you, so I was like, who is he talking about? Like, I was thinking, like, anyone but carry Hilson, anyone but her.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. So after the round, obviously we got that wrong. I was like, what is so disgusting about Carrie Hillson. He was like, oh, you don't know. She's all over Twitter putting things in her mouth, so I didn't. I was like, she has a sex video. I need to check this out, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's deep throating.
Speaker 2: I was like lollipop I was like, who's the sex video with?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I was like deep throting. I was like, oh no.
Speaker 2: So then he goes then he I thought it was a sex video. Then he confirms it's lollipops. And when he.
Speaker 1: Said the deep throning, I was like, well, bitch, nigga, you don't want to go on our patreot and watch our deep throating video with Samaya and the Cucumber. And literally when he said that. I was like, I was just that was when I stopped talking to everyone. I literally was on my phone looking down the whole time. Jamila was doing her preachy thing where she's trying to like change people's minds, and I was like, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I cracked up so hard. And then I continued to fuck with them and I was like, well, what if you're in the house full of witches on a full moon? They were for sure Christians. They got out, they never sing. He said, yeah, he was like, like, my aunt is Yolanda Adams. I was like, oh, he's not know where he's at right. Long story short, About seventeen minutes later they left rapidly, which was great, but it's also hilarious. But it just confirms I don't know what all be gone on this point. It just confirms the shaming of women, the shaming of women, and not only from men but amongst each other. You know, it's really interesting to see how much we do that to each other. And because of that, like there's no fucking support, Like I said, I had, we probably heard this story once a year.
Speaker 1: And also I encourage you go look at the video that he's talking about. It's it's literally the most innocent in a swallow of it.
Speaker 2: I popule what Yeah, shout out to Kerry Hillson. I love you for that. We're now I know for sure nothing only bitches on the internet with deep throating something. But even in my own friend circle, like the friends I've known the longest, I literally recently had another conversation, like an argument, and there was a guy in the car, a guy that I brought in the car, and they thought it would be a good idea to start talking about MI nudity around all their boyfriends. And I was like, First of all, I was fucking mortified because I'm like, why are you talking about this right now when this nigga is in the car. Second of all, bitch, I've been friends with YouTube bitches for one hundred years. You know my shit comes off when I have fun. Why are we still talking about it? And I was just getting so angry, and you know I did, like I did get angry because they're like this boyfriend, my friend, you got undressed in front of this person. I'm like, bitch, that was three years ago, and I know you, so I'm not constantly taking my titties out in front of your nigga, because I know you're weird anyway. That was one of the people that I had the conversation, and like, I was like, I don't feel bad about anything that I've done. I'm not going to apologize and honestly, I I'm not changing anything. And they're like, oh, that's your solution. I was like you, guys, I was like, if you feel that way, oh, the words disrespectful and selfish were used, and I said, look to my friend straight in the eye, and I still feel this way, and I said, I love you.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I don't have to be around you, though, and I really encourage you not to be around me if you feel like I'm disrespectful or selfish. I have been the same bitch for many years at my core, like the tweets tell it all. So if you have an issue with my nudity or how I express myself, please, I really encourage you to take space. And I felt completely comfortable and completely sound telling her this, and I hold to it because, like you said, no nigga, not someone i'm smashing, not someone who's my friend, no girl, no chicks, nobody is going to make me. I've done it too long. In my life, as I'm sure a lot of other women have questioned myself, question my behavior. One thing about me is I'm a loyal ass friend period. There's no like. I'm not like a weird ass bitch. One thing about me is your nigga is cute. And I think so you're gonna know because I'm gonna tell you. I'm like, if you need help, just let me know. But like, it just really it really made me realize how much if I wasn't in this space, and how in the past when these conversations have come up, because they have come up, how much it made me question myself and if I am too much and if I like, if I shouldn't tell niggas everything in the beginning or whatever the fucking case is. And no space, especially in friendship or in any relationship, should you have to question who the fuck you are. You know you are who you are. And I mean, obviously we all can get better and be better and make changes, but like, there are certain things that I'm not I'm about to feel bad for if I just don't feel bad about them, me getting naked when I'm having fun, I'm not gonna feel bad about it. I don't care, So I just.
Speaker 1: And don't don't invite her to the party. Don't invite her to the party.
Speaker 2: Your invites are done. You're not ef for getting invited to vacation already. And I'm just saying, don't invite you. I know everybody knows that if you don't want.
Speaker 1: Mila to take her to her show her titties, don't invite her.
Speaker 2: But that's not true. I don't do it at every party. It has to be like a it has to be a warm climate.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do, like seventy percent. But you know, I don't give a fuck. But I'm just saying they know. They already know. They know more than I know, Like they know what they're you know what they're getting, you know, And it's like you're not if they're your friends, they're not gonna try and change you. And they need to check their niggas, check their niggas. If they have their niggas got issues, check your niggas, you know what I mean, Like I don't, I don't. I don't give a fuck if you took your your titties out in front of my friend, because guess what, my nigga loves my titties. I'm good over here. If he wants to look at your look at her titties. Aren't they great? You look at mine? Because you're coming home with these? Okay, it's true.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not saying like I'm gonna take my titties out every fucking event, at the wedding, at the fucking you know I have. That's the thing. I am pretty, I can gauge, I could read a room. I'm a room reading bitch. I'm in fucking cancer. I'm an impath. I can feel everybody's energy immediately, So it's not like I'm oblivious. So it's just I just don't want to be put in spaces or boxes where I have to question who I am or think twice about my behavior or what I'm doing. Because I'm a big girl and I do whatever the fuck I want. And if it makes you uncomfortable, kick rocks. If you don't like who I am, kick rocks. And to the nigga who told had some reservations about your sexual history and whether or not you're selective of enough, I like him too, but kick fucking rocks, because I love you, and I would I don't want anyone to ever make you feel that you know you're anything less than who the fuck you are, which is the shit a fucking queen. Okay, based on some niggas you fuck, because I guess what, everybody he has some niggas or bitches on their list that could.
Speaker 1: Have probably not been on the list.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Oh, well, that's life. That's how you get better, that's you get more selective. You do some fucks that you could have done without.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I agree.
Speaker 2: Happy International Women's Day, everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that I don't know. This day is just a reminder of for me of like I think about how how insecure I once was, and even like ordering ordering dinner, I remember looking at menus and like I couldn't fucking decide, Like like, I know it sounds silly, but like I would look at menus and like any menu that was more than three pages, I would completely feel overwhelmed. Oh my god, it's me, like completely overwhelmed. And now, like even ordering, I've noticed that I'm a better orderer now. I know how to order better, I know how to select my niggas better, I know how to not give a fuck about what anybody says about me better. I just feel overall, just I'm walking in my power and a huge part of that is because of you guys listening. Honestly, Like a huge part of that is because of you guys listening, because of the messages that you send us every day, empowering our decisions and our choices and like saying, you know what, I did that shit too, and like this is how I overcame it. Like here, try this, because like you know, me and Mila don't have all the answers, and a lot of the times you guys have the answers. Like you, there's parents that have kids that are eighteen years old that are listening twenty in college, you know, as you guys are way farther into your womanhood, your lives, your parenting. And I'm just like a student, honestly. I'm a student to you know, the our supporters. I'm a student to you know, myself listening. I was telling my friend the other day, I was like, I've learned so much just by talking out loud. Oh my, I have learned so much about life just by saying things. I've come to just epiphanies about myself about how I view things and why I do things and why I've done things in the past by just like talking about it on them on this mic. And I think I think a lot of my insecurities came from internalizing everything and not saying so many things and just like just overthinking everything. So I don't know. I'm just so grateful for this platform. I'm so grateful for Jamila. I'm so grateful for our team. Shout out to May over here, May, shout out to Taney, Shout out to just everyone who's like pushed us along the way, Nishe Brandon, like all the people that have supported us Romo, like man All Ashley just go on, are like neur Alyn, like just all the people that have just been there for us and rode with us, and just I love you, guys, I love you.
Speaker 2: One more thing I was thinking, because because our community is so supportive, and it's strange to say this, but like, we had some really amazing wins in the last couple of weeks, and it just confirmed for us that we're doing the right thing, even when so many times we've been told by people we knew and people who were close to us, what you're doing is too much. And to have a platform that talks about everything is too much, Like you could keep some things to yourself. You don't have to say everything, and believe it or not, we don't say everything. But I beg I really wanted Erica to watch the Free Brittany documentary and also did that and denvers so important, and I really want to do like an entire episode dedicated to Free Brittany, Like I don't know if it's going to be on Patreon, I don't know if it's going to be on here, but it's necessary. But while watching it, it really made me realize, like, first of all, Free Brittany. Second of all, they ridiculed her so fucking harshly as a young woman, about her breast, about her body, about her sexuality, about who she was dating, when she became a mother, how she was parenting. They fucking harassed this woman, this nice, lovely Caucasian woman. I mean, the thing was, at first I didn't really care to watch. She was like eh, And then when I watched, I was moved and I was pissed and like, if this can happen to this nice Caucasian woman, like we need to come together. This is actually some real shit. Because she's a slave, she's literally enslaved and being worked like a circus monkey. If you haven't watched it, you should really check it out. It's on Hulu. Uh it's effects. I don't know. It's a New York Times presence, but it really made me realize while watching it. First of all, I remember when all this shit was going on as a teenager, you know, like when she wrote she shaved her head off. I remember when she like said she was a virgin, and then justin Timberlake then said, oh I smash publicly and everything was swept under the carpet, and when she shaved her head, she was crazy. Even till this day, we see her running makeup on the internet and we're like, oh, she's lost it. But the truth of the matter is we come from a society of fucking vulturous people who are just evil and mean, and they didn't let this woman evolve and live her life. And I just feel like it reminds me watching this and like this short period of time, like I can look back like it was yesterday and I was fucking watching her go through all this stuff, Like I vividly remember all these things happening. We're from we're in the Valley, So we're in Hollywood. We knew, we knew all the shit, but it just it's astonishing to me that I sometimes I forget when people say what we're doing is trailblazing, because I'm like, we're just telling the truth. There was a time where women couldn't talk like this. I couldn't talk about driving past the airport for anal casual, anal with some guy that it's probably never gonna be my boyfriend, you know.
Speaker 1: But and there was a time where you know, an older man could ask a young woman about her breasts on television.
Speaker 2: Do you know the kind of curse out this nigga would have gotten from any of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, there's just it's just when I watched that, I first of all, I felt bad because I've talked shit about Brittany obviously even before I was a parent, watching her like go through all of her shit and not understanding postpartum depression. And also I have no idea what it's like to have no privacy to wear everywhere you go, you feel like you're in danger, and then on top of that, having a child and wanting to just get the fuck out and needing to escape, like I can't even imagine. And I honestly like, I'm sorry, Brittany, I'm sorry. I really am, like truly because I judged. I judged her, and I really didn't understand what she was going through. And I shouldn't. I shouldn't have had to. I shouldn't have had I shouldn't have had to watch this documentary to gain perspective on why what has happened? You know, but I did, and I and what Jamila said, like, I encourage you guys to watch it. If you are a parent, if you are a woman, if you're a man, you really should go watch that shit because it's it's crazy to see how her life progressed because she was so eloquent, she was so intelligent, she was leading her career.
Speaker 2: She was very kind amidst the hate she was getting and the like the fucking attacks that she was getting publicly by fucking Diane Sawyer. Diane Sawyer asked her on fucking line, said to her on live dv SO and so from Massachusetts said she would shoot you, well, like you shoot you in the face. Is that fucking journalism, bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty pop, like eighteen years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like just as women, like we have to do better and as men too, Like this is a if you're a man and you're listening, because I know you guys, listen some of you. This is like literally deeply like a call for your attention to like check your homies when they say stupid shit, check yourself when you think stupid shit, Like we're all human, you know you fuck you fuck some bitches the you know what I'm saying, And like it's it's okay for you, and no one no one's judging your character for it or by it, or no one's thinking if should you be my husband because you fucked and smashed this bitch that's none not up to par. That that doesn't really apply to men, you know, So I just encourage you to just do better, and even for us. I'm just so happy to be in this space and to be empowered because I look at this, this fucking documentary, and I see how empowered she was not and how like it left her in a place of questioning herself and sadness and unhappiness. And I'm just proud to be in this space as a woman and as a mother and to feel empowered and supportive enough to say, hey, yeah, you know, I do this, I do that, and I'm a good person and I'm a good mom, and that means doesn't mean shit about the person that I am, the friend, that I am, the daughter, the mother. So I just I encourage everyone to judge less and love more.
Speaker 1: Yeahs, as much as you go hard for black lives matter, and like checking your your your your white friend's privileges, check your your sexism. Women and men, don't, don't. Don't just like push it to the side, laugh at it. No, check that shit, because it's it's sick. It's sickening.
Speaker 2: It's sickening, and it's toxic and it spreads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know. Women, We we run the fucking world, run the world, and it's it's you can't we can't hide it anymore. It's undeniable. It's so undeniable now like.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we're the glue. Not sorry, get with it because it's a fucking takeover. Like this is not a patriarchy anymore. Go home. Nope, go home, it's done. It's over the end. You're out. You fucked everything up. We're taking our power back. You can't tell us shit, you can't shame us. You can't confuse us into thinking that our actions are fucked up. We are sexual beings. We are also mothers. We are also providers, we're nurturing, We're spicy. I'm masculine, I'm feminine. I'll beat your fucking ass and I'll curse you out and I'll also breastfeed you. So get with that.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen, Well on that note, Happy International Women's Day, Happy avers, thy best. I love you, I love you, and I love you, and we love you, and we hope you take this day to celebrate yourself. Take the year, Take every motherfucking day especially.
Speaker 2: Take this day to delete people out of your life and out of your phone that no longer serve you, that don't align with who you are right now today, don't appreciate the journey here, They're done.
Speaker 1: Bye bye. Oh. Also, before we go, I don't know if you guys noticed but are not noticed. I don't know if you guys know. I know some of y'all missed our lives. If you missed our live show, don't fret. We have our replay available on our website. So ladies, if you're feeling empowered, go watch our live show because it's gonna make you feel a little bit more empowered. Call your friends up, go hang out at the crib, get our replay, and spend about an hour and a half with us, hanging out playing for the culture many other games and talking our shit and feeling empowered, because that's what we do over here at Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: Join Patreon because we're going to eventually have a full episode on Free the Free Brittany documentary. It's very important.
Speaker 1: No, we really should. We will. It's important.
Speaker 2: But we love you. Thank you, thank you for supporting us all this time, and we will see you on Wednesday and for money.
Speaker 1: March