Speaker 1: Jason Tatum had a strong return to the playoff for the Celtics at a route over the Sixers.
Speaker 2: One twenty three the ninety one.
Speaker 1: Tatum had twenty five points, eleven rebounds in seven and sists in his first playoff game since rupturing his achilles last season. Tatum has scored twenty one points in the first half, playing just seventeen just playing his seventeenth game following surgery last made a repair of achilles tendon tear. JB had twenty six, Queta had thirteen. Blest you, I just don't know I just don't know how. I don't know how.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Tyre's Max is gonna need to score forty at night? Edge COM's gonna need to give you twenty five, Paul George gonn need to give you twenty five. That's the only chance they got chances to do what to beat the Celtics. Celtics, you got too much five powers.
Speaker 3: Hold on, When you say beat the SELSI, you mean like beat him in one game, maybe two games? Yeah, not a series.
Speaker 4: I mean even to making competitive. Oh yea, I'm damn winning the game making competitive. This wasn't competitive.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassed. It's embarrassing, but this is what you expect. This is what you expect from a Boston Celtic team. Boston Celtics team in round one, in game one, this is what you're expecting to look even with embid, even B was playing, obviously offensive, thing changed for Maxie for good, damn Maxi and is it not not Obray? Who's the other one? Brother, Paul George? Everything changes because spacing. Spacing changes because and B takes up a lot more of the paint and he ain't really moving like that. So even B was playing, they still losing like this.
Speaker 4: Well, the six has gotta be more efficient from the field, Maxie Edgecombe, I know we asked a lot of Edgecomb being a being a rookie, but yeah, the production they're gonna have to get from them to guys, it's gonna have to be top tier. Yes, you know, because from your from your power forward and center spot. Honestly, really from your center spy, you ain't gonna get many points. Man, you know you're gonna be going all right heave and I said, I like, you know when MB is not playing, because they play at a pace getting up and down, the game seems a lot more fun for him. But this Boston's team, they too disciplined. Okay, Yoe, they not gonna beat themselves. They got too many elite guys. Not just guys, they got too many guys. It's elite and knowing their roles and starring in their roles. They've been there, bro, They've won a title. They know what it's like. They looking to get back to the finals. So the Philly gotta be better. Bro, they gotta be better. I know it's just the first game of the series, but they didn't show me none that they could compete. Bro, I'm talking about they Hey, look, I ain't gonna even lie to y'all. After about the first quarter they were down by like twenty.
Speaker 2: You turned it off and I took me a nap. I got to get that nap in.
Speaker 4: I had to get that. Hey, hey, listen, oh Joe, I'm like, damn, they ain't even compete. Hell, they already down no point. We't gonna be talking about come on, man, No, no, they're not. And you're not gonna beat the Celtics. If you minus thirty six from the three point line.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: I feel like Philly got weapons and obviously just being at the biggest stage, Broy, they got they gotta shine. They gotta shine, especially on the road. I mean, if you want to even contend with this Celtics team, who is probably arguably the best team in the Eastern Conference right now, yes, you know, bro, you got to be locked in. You can't come out and have be down fifteen after the first quarter.
Speaker 1: They just ain't gonna get it. No, Hey, I'm back to look at what I say. Hey, they were Philly was playing. Hold on, let me find my tweet because I was like, I left with the Sun's game. We got out of hand too. I mean, I was just wondering if these games gonna be competitive. I mean really, I mean look Detroit obviously Detroit game was competitive at then the Detroit Orlando Gaming and for a little while I thought I thought Portland hung it with him. But I'm watching I was watching the Suns and I'm watching the Sixers. I was like, man, I'm finish, go tweezing my law, Hell, what is this?
Speaker 3: Hey, it's gonna be here. It's gonna be here to compete with them. Goddamn Celtics, Uncle Joe, God damn Tatum had twenty five. Jayalen Brown had twenty six. Pritcher came off the bench and gave you twelve. Houses had twelve, Queta had got damn thirteen, Derrick White had ten.
Speaker 2: How are you going, guys?
Speaker 4: The double figures come on now, and it's the efficiency that they play with. Bro Yep, Like your two big guns shooting over fifty percent. Hell and they both got over twenty five points. Man, you're gonna be in trouble, you know what I mean? And the mother guys around them, House I thought, played great, got off to a great start.
Speaker 2: He had about two three threes in the first quarter. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know when once you get guys like that going, then your stars can kind of get going because now the floor opens up, you know when the mother guy started to make shots. Now Brown can work, Now Tatum can work because the health defense is gonna be pretty limited. Now they can play isolation basketball and that's what they best at.
Speaker 1: So well they better be glad. Jab got in foul trub early. He was in fiule trub.
Speaker 2: He had too.
Speaker 1: I think he picked up two files in the first quarter. He had to sit down for a little while or that game that that game would have been over at the half. Yeah, they ain't do no pitching mouthca When he came back, he was ready. He went to work on the air. He was surgical with it. He definitely he did a number on them. Yeah, I mean, like I said, I just don't think, like I said, if.
Speaker 2: They need Charles Barkley.
Speaker 1: Alan Iverson, I'm just I'm just saying some of the players that they need in order to make this. Maybe they get a twenty five year old Wilt Chamberlain and doctor j Yeah they have a chance.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, with this right here, they not waiting. Well, they got to defend better anyway. I mean, you can't give up one hundred and twenty three points. I know Boston has been resting, and they looked like they were rested. They looked like the much faster team to night, but or today rather, But Philly gotta be better, bro, they gotta be. They gotta be a little more relentless on defense, not getting you know, them guys getting to their spots too easy for me, Joe, When I watch the game, I'm looking at the resistance that you're putting up on Tatum and Brown. You know, whether they set in the pick or whether they in the pick and roll. Are you being physical? Are you just letting them get to their spots? Because the great ones you let them get to their spots. You at their mercy. Yeah, they did that all night. They better take care of basketball too. I mean, look at you. The celt has had thirty one cist Joe baut hopping, Yeah about hopping, thirty one assists. They shot fifty send from the line, Yeah, sixteen forty four from three.
Speaker 1: I mean and look at look at look at what Philly shot from the three four for twenty three seventeen percent. So you minus thirty six. That's damn near the margin of what you lost.
Speaker 4: By you gotta hey, you got to pick up your intensity, bro. It's so hard on the road, especially when you're playing against a top tier team. The stakes that you can make on the road, you cannot make mistakes, Bro. You have to limit your mistakes, take great shots, and keep these dudes out of transition. Because you've let them get them transition. That's when they start to bust the game open.
Speaker 3: Well, it's easy to say it than done, Joe.
Speaker 4: I know, O Joe, but hell, right right now, Philly, they just got to continue to compete, bro. I mean, like, you know, bring a little more physicality to the game. You know what I say, that's what it's gonna take. You know, you letting these guys just run freely, cut through the paint without getting chugged a bump like man, Hey, this playoff basketball, bro. I know people don't look at basketball it's being physical. But it's a physical game. Like the top teams, they are very physical. It's physical. Yeah yeah, I look. Look, I just hoping they can make it competitive. I don't see Philly win in the game.
Speaker 3: Hey, so a gentleman, sweet un.
Speaker 4: I don't y'all think y'all think m Big gonna come back. Let's say he come back game three.
Speaker 3: What's that gonna change, Joe. And that's no disrespect to Philly, that's no disrespect in Bid.
Speaker 2: He'll give him a Joe, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he can give him at least twenty plus points, oh Joe. But the thing is the only thing they concerned me is is when MBID comes back, the ball just stops. And you know, I know these other guys didn't do a whole lot, but I like the contribution that Paul George gave us. I mean, for eight, he could have been, you know, probably a little more aggressive. But when Embiid comes back, he's a ball stopper. You just gotta hope he plays great. And then Houston, hell, they probably hoping him be come back up. They gonna pick and roll his ass of death.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they gonna keep him in the pick and roll because we know we we know you ain't really trying to be out here move like that, so we're gonna keep you in this pick and roll, and you're gonna have to save your energy for the offense or for the defense you pick right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, but I just like I said, I mean they shot. They were thirty nine percent from the floor. Both teams got up ninety shots. One team shot fifty percent, the other team shot thirty nine percent.
Speaker 3: Minus.
Speaker 1: Philly was minus thirty six from the three point line. You're not winning. You're gonna have to You're gonna have to match Boston. I mean, it's gonna be hard for you to beat them when they're making somewhere between fifteen and twenty threes and you only make and you're making less than ten. Yeah, because they're gonna get they're gonna get threes up He's basically tell him they're trying to shoot fifty plus threes a night.
Speaker 3: They gonna get him up. Yeah, they and they.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to knock down your shots and you can't make enough toos because if they make twenty three, you can't make enough toos to compete and you gotta Hey, and you're gonna have to keep them turnoads down too, because they yes, yeah, think.
Speaker 1: About how many how many runouts they got? How many dunks? You every time you see Jason Tatum dunking the ball going down? I mean, hell, he went down the lay one time. I like, y'all don't want to close that off.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead and do your thing, jt Hey.
Speaker 2: A couple of plays later, here come jb down the last.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But you know what, you know because the start of the game, you when you get them other guys off, Houser and White. Once they get off early, okay, oh Joe, that flow opened up quick because now they men reluctant to help. He's like, yeah, I ain't helping no more. You already hit me a couple of times.
Speaker 1: My head, My man, y'all looking at me like I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know how they go.
Speaker 4: So now that that's all we say for the for the top guys, especially scores, you gotta have these other dog to uh to come along with you for the ride and open up the floor so you can operate and play at your highest level. And Boston has that to the t. They ain't missing nothing. Boston never trailed in the game. Building the thirty five point league. Joe Mozilla, Joe Missoula gave minutes to twelve players. He was twelve players. I mean, if I'm one of the players that didn't get it, I'm like, oh, what's up? I How big a league do we need to get before I can play?
Speaker 2: Joe, We're up thirty five dawn.
Speaker 4: We didn't get a right everybody everybody gets some clock at night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, coch, I mean I'm looking at that like, damn.
Speaker 1: I mean you if if you're the football o Joe, we winning about twenty eight points ahead of them.
Speaker 4: Like six minutes nefter the ball game. Yeah, damn, Mike, uniform is still clean. I'm looking like, domn, let me let me get ready, let.
Speaker 3: Me put your boy in there. So hey, so I just want to get my uniform dirty. Yeah, Hey, let me let me get my uniform dirty. I ain't really got to do too much, just I just want to be able to see I got in the game. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's he when you're smaller, you know. Hey, the guys put grass on the jersey. The fans they got the game joke.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I remember them days as a youngster. God listen, you know it's a blowout game. You sitting down there and you ain't playing all game, Like, damn, let me get one up. I know he's been throw me in this moment.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, I stared up. Make sure you see me.
Speaker 1: Hey, cool, you you better? You better forgot, you, you better forgot. I was over here because I ain't played a long time. I was what the fortune was.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't spend a whole lot of time with the bitch. But damn, you played twelve guys. You only got fifteen that I could get. No player time. Man, Listen, I ain't gonna lie. When I was in junior in junior high school. Yeah, when I was the seventh grader playing ninth basketball. Unky o ta, he put me on varsity for the first time. I'm down at the end of the bench.
Speaker 4: I'm talking. I didn't get we was up twenty. I already knew I was finna go win. I said, oh, look, my first varsity game ever. Boy, I was so nervous. I got in there. Turn that ball over left and right because convincer. Yeah yeah, I'm like coach he I wasn't ready for that one.
Speaker 3: That worked.
Speaker 1: They put me in. Hey, I'm going, I'm hey Joe, I'm scoring. I ain't passing another I'm scoring.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, Hey, I dropped twenty I dropped twenty one in the fourth quarter. Did you really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You say you weren't playing you were getting to it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, they they double enough to keep throwing me the ball. You say, be the ball stopper. Yeah, give me a bit if you won't you because I used to play, I played JV and I played varsity, So I might score. I might score thirty five forty in the JV and then come back, can come up to varsity and hit twenty two. Jokes, Hey, but that's what I That's when I ain't like see I played that where I played at it was like, uh, he wouldn't let me play junior varsity because I don't know if you felt I was too good for junior varsity. But that's why all my homeboys played. My best friends was on junior varsity. This is our first year in junior high school. Man, I want to play with them. We can dominate junior varsity. Awesome, And I'm gonna put you on varsity. I'm like, I barely get clod you know what I mean. You told me in that two minute left on the Clyde up Twining. Come on, man, Yeah, it didn't go like that for me. Hey, hey, that's why I had I got back, got my time. You know, I work on my game and the JV nobody time was gonna come. Say, but they put me in the game. Coach put me in the game. I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you a cool fifteen Yeah. Yeah, I don't care how many minutes, ten, twelve minutes. I'm getting double figure, Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got every time.
Speaker 2: I'm getting double fi.
Speaker 3: I got to see the I got to see the footage.
Speaker 4: Man, I played in like two junior varsity games. Bro, he said, no more, I'm putting on varsity. Well, damn man, Joe, I'm the third league scorer and I ain't playing at playing about thirteen fourteen. Hey, hey, but you know what, though, I'm gonna tell you something, especially in junior high school, them guys who come from football to basketball.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's.
Speaker 4: Because of the maturity that y'all got from lifting weights and all that the game is easy for y'all.
Speaker 2: Come and tell y'all for sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all ever heard of this guy named Cedric Cobbs, but he went to y'all Arkansas. He played, he got drafted. You know, me and him the same class we brought to junior high school together. He was our He was our center, six one six two, Oh joe. This man was a center I'm talking about. But he jumping out the gym, he jim, He jumped ball, catching lives like you know. He was a bad boy. And then we both went off to the University of Arkansas. He dominated that and went off to the NFL. But I do think you got who played football, y'all come in with a like a different type of confidence in we have a different big tame we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, y'all.
Speaker 4: Do y'all do, especially early early in your career, is boy, and do you hid them football player be dominant. Joe Oh, Joe Heart got a heartwarming story.
Speaker 1: Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan have apparently reconciled after fourteen years of falling After falling out, Chuck said, we had a discussion. We're going to get together to play some golf soon his basketball season is over. He were like Prince with He were like, We're not Prince waving Prince Harry. There's always been a lot of affection between us. But yeah, we talked, actually taught the last seventy two hours, and we decided to get together and play golf as soon as the season is over. The solid treatment started back in twenty twelve when Charles Barklay, in an interview with the Chicago Radio was critical of jordan performance as an owner than the Charlotte Bobcats, implying that the Bulls Great hadn't hired enough people who had been had a courage to disagree with his decisions on how to handle the franchise.
Speaker 4: Hey, look, I'm glad them dudes, are you know figuring it out?
Speaker 3: Uncle Joe?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I hate for us to get you know, and still you know, whole grudges are bickering with each other. Man, they both better than that, considering that they were great friends.
Speaker 1: But great friends I think, gamble together, play golf together, all that joke. Yes, they were great friends. And mj No, he know how Charles Barkley is. He ain't gonna hold this man. They may just being honest if we just keeping the one hundred, you know what I mean. I know Jordan probably obviously took offense to that, but I mean, hey, you know Barkley, bro, he gonna speak the truth now.
Speaker 3: And Jordan hold of grudge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know a Joe, they won again today? His driver won again? Did he really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey the first nine racist? Hell ever since Jordan won and lawsuit, they ain't been on the up and up for see that?
Speaker 2: Can you see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He said, see how God work?
Speaker 4: He said he just wanted to be fairn okay, Oh, Joe, just be fam He don't want to no advantage, just.
Speaker 3: Be thinking about a joke. And one thing about it, Joe, God don't bless no mess.
Speaker 4: Huh Right, that boy been winning and he been winning all twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: It looks it's okay. It's okay for somebody to disagree. I mean, the mere fact that somebody disagreed with something. Because you got to think about that, Michael Jordan, Who's gonna have the courage to say something that you're doing is wrong. People have the courage to tell Michael Jordan, Mike you.
Speaker 3: Know a yeah, should.
Speaker 1: Charles Barkley exactly? Yeah, they got it fourteen it got it fourteen years of exile. Yeah, I mean, but it takes it takes a special type of person to tell someone of that caliber. I mean even for a family member to tell you that you're wrong when you're footing all the bill. That's why homeboys. A lot of time, homeboys get in trouble because I'm not going to have you stop the sprint of brand and have me get off.
Speaker 2: We go in the club getting bottle service? Are we getting at the Honeys? Go on Vaca? We go to Jamaica and can cool? You footing that whole bill?
Speaker 1: And you think I'm gonna tell you you wrong, so you're gonna get mad at me and I can't go no more? No, Hey, you right, That's just the way it is. I was bad for I have I've always had a smile, didn't I never travel with a whole bunch of people. So even when I was in high school college, I had.
Speaker 2: One or two friends. And I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you got to have somebody to tell you, Hey, tell you what, tell you what you need to know, not what you want to hear. We all want to hear how great we are and what we're doing is right, and it's sometimes it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I always say, this is my sister, and I'll get mad with her and I fall out and sometimes I won't call them for a couple of days. But she'd be dead ass. You need the text. She'll send me a text with a scripture. I want a scripture. That's what's very religious now. And so man, I ain't try to hear no inscription, she asked.
Speaker 4: But she keeps you probably keep you grounded and keep you keep your head.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Joe, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: I have that.
Speaker 2: You gotta have that you do.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, Joe, who you got in your corner? Joe, that that that that to get on your man regards to how you you know, how you feel about it, that you you'll take that criticism you know from them with understanding that they mean.
Speaker 4: Well, man, I probably would say probably my uncles. I got four uncles. Yeah, you know, my mom was the only girl. So you know, I had male figures in my life. You know, I talk about how my dad wasn't that, but I got male figures, whether it was my uncle's, whether it was mister Greenwood, mister Vault. Meaning these are my best friends' parents. They come from two parent households. So right, I got you know, I know what it's like, you know, to be a man. And then you know I've got those you know, those talks and all that, so you know, those are people I'm very appreciative of for sure. Right Yeah, okay, yeah, you gotta have me in your corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: And I try to be I try to be that that voice of reason for my friends and they look at me a little different.
Speaker 2: But I've always been that way. I've always been the guy.
Speaker 1: Whether I was in high school, where I was in college or the NFL, guys always like came to me, Hey, Sea, what you think about this? When guys got in trouble, guys will fight on the team. Joe Ojo coach brang into my room. They knock on the door, boo boo boo boom. Yeah, I come to the door because first of all, a bamming on the door like you to damn police.
Speaker 2: So I'm coming to the door with a frown, like, yeah, what's up? Nigga?
Speaker 3: Media? You're the mediator?
Speaker 1: Are yet they asked me what I think? What what do I think we should? What do I think that should the punishment be? Yeah, I'm a player, just like they are the help. Yeah, like Meg the run coach. But I've always and a lot of times, you know, you try to keep you look, it's inevitable.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: And Joe, I don't know how it was on the basketball team, but Ojo, you know when you got that many guys and you got that many testosterone and you're around ladies, somebody getting the bagging on somebody, somebody mess with somebody girl, it's gonna be a fight. Yeah, it's just that simple. Ain't nowhere. I don't care. You can be win national championship and everybody getting yards, catching touchdown passes, stack and the quarterbacks. Any time there's test ostron and there's women and you got guys, Joni talking about what you got what you don't got it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be a fight. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Now our job is to try to mitigate it, cause you I don't know how y'all operate. But most of the people that I went to school with had the stick or to do it. I ain't gonna say what Ojo said talk the other night talking about up strapped. I hope he was talking about a stick or two A five yeahthing like yeah, I thought you. I thought he was talking about a firearms.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: You about me, yeah you But anyway, and so you know he because you know, guys, I mean, look here, when emotion is how logic is low.
Speaker 2: Guys, Hey guy, hey man, I tell you what be here?
Speaker 1: No nah nah no no no, come on, come on back and we can talk about this here. He ain't gonna pay because I because I already know that bullet don't know me. Hello hm, that bullet does not know me. And so bro, I know you get mad. I already know how it's gonna be. I mean, I gotta tell I got a teammate right now doing life kill the cop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I already knew it.
Speaker 3: Hold on the cop he killed a cop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, overpowered and killed it damn traffic stop. Yeah, yeah, he robbed, he robbed.
Speaker 1: I think a hotel got into a track over powered killed it leven to one or he would have gotten the needle, but already, but he stayed in something.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, he stayed.
Speaker 1: He stayed, And I told him if I could go interview him, right, Jesse, you remember what I told you, what I told you my freshman year. I said, you're gonna end up in jail or somebody gonna kill you. He was always something, Oh Joe, he go First of all, I don't know how it is now, but I'm just saying. When I was in school, we had one co ed co ed dorm, so if there was if it was an all female dorm, guys couldn't go on the floor. It wasn't co ed, so you couldn't go into a girl's room. The girls had to come down to the lobby or the girl girls had to come to the guys and they came to the guys dorm. They had to come to the lobby. You couldn't go to that room if you got caught in the girl and if the opposite six got caught in the girl's room or guy's room, you got kicked out for a quarter, right, this joker here, he go up there and just spray the fribish thing with yours.
Speaker 2: He Hey, he tried to talk to a girl. He just he just stayed in the something.
Speaker 4: He did that and the girls and the girls like, don't and the girls don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pulled the gun.
Speaker 1: He fight, he got into a fight. Were playing basketball, and I just knew it. I just hated. I hated playing with him. He's like, man, I just hate like heym he was there, what he got there, and you know he want to pick a team. I knew he was gonna pick me. But I already know if they file him, he gonna be some type of or he gonna be over Lloyd and behold, dude filing. Yeah, and I already know how he is. I said, Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 2: Now. He a big dude. He about six.
Speaker 1: I mean this is eighty seven, so he probably six three two seventy.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a big dude. Man here, d Lineman, I'm thinking you talking about somebody little.
Speaker 1: No he fired, Look he going there turned it so but the store here, so he got fouled. Oh man, already I just knew. I just knew. I just knew. I said, Lord, have mercy. So he's like foul and he started walking the waters do I said, come on, Jay, let that go.
Speaker 2: But the dude wasn't backing down.
Speaker 3: Uh h.
Speaker 1: So they started swinging. The one thing you don't do if two guys lock up, what you don't do.
Speaker 2: Try to break it up? Grab one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody fighting.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, oh Joe, Joe, you grab one, I'm gonna grab the other because if you grab one and get a licking in, now you got to fight. Now you got two guys want to fight you. Yeah, shure enough. Dude grabbed him. Dude hit him dead in his mouth. Man, he turned around, slapped it. I'm talking about it. He done forgot all about this. Dude here.
Speaker 2: Slapp him. I'm talking about my like a sloppy Joe.
Speaker 1: Now taste out of his mind. Yes, old boy said I got something for you. He said, you know what, I got something for you too. So they both go there there in the same.
Speaker 3: Dorm, just one on the first floor, one on the first.
Speaker 2: Floor or the second floor, and the other on the third floor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, sharp, why is always sharp?
Speaker 3: Sharp? Man?
Speaker 2: It took all it took all I could to.
Speaker 1: Get Come on, ja, man, come on Jay, this gon, This ain't gonna end. Well, I said, man, y'all go tell little boy, don't bring his ass out. Don't don't come back out of the dorms here, stay just go way going. He ended up getting kicked out of school. And it just it was just one thing after another. It would it would be cold like we go on the road game, O.
Speaker 4: Joe, Yeah, it'd be cold. So coach to have us do it updowns. He stayed on the sideline with his hand in his pocket.
Speaker 1: So the d Lion coach so so coach, Coach David say after d line, coach say what the hell? What the hell he doing over there? Coach, he said, he ain't doing no updowns anyhow, he said, well, I damn he getting on the bus with us. He fired a damn. On the way back to the hotel, we left him dead. Ask lefting hotel about twenty miles away. He caught a ride back. I don't know he hit chick. I don't know how he got back to the hotel, but he got back to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Was he good at was he good? Oh?
Speaker 1: He was gonna he could be a hell of a player. He could have been a hell of a player, right strong, but he just would not do right guys. He would not and I knew it. And I remember when I got the call. They said, Man, you ain't gonna never guess what happened. He said, Man, I said, I remember Bucket told me, and say, who you think if I were to tell you somebody got into it with the law and end up killing somebody, who you think the first name.
Speaker 2: I said him is right away? Sure enough, m he just stayed into a guys.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anything like it, and I've been around some minisces, but he was.
Speaker 2: He was the absolute worst person.
Speaker 1: He would steal, he would just start ish just to fight because he was so much bigger and everybody else like Jason, I said, I'm gonna be honest with you, Bro. I said he was because he was next because my high school teammate was my roommate, but his roommate was next door to mine. He was a roommate with a dude name we called him. Told he was from Alma, I said, Jason, Bro, I ain't never had no problem with you, I said, But Jason, I I don't even lie to tell you, Jason, if we get into it, if you do something, I'm gonna try to kill you. He's like, nah, I ain't got no problem with you. I ain't got no problem. I said, I'm just gonna be honest with you, Jason, And I would have because.
Speaker 2: But he stayed into it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen somebody Joe and Ojoe that just bother people just because?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, Oh antagonized fing in his food. He's stealing your clothes. He want to wash his clothes. He take your clothes out while they wash it. Put him up on top of the washing. Put his clothes in there, your clothes drying. He wearing people, he wearing bro you two seventy?
Speaker 1: How you wearing a wide receiver as a shirt, say, man, But he just stayed into it.
Speaker 2: He could play O Joe, he could. Yeah. If you saw the way he was built, you like.
Speaker 4: You built like that, like Jo crowned ass man at night. Yeah, but just stayed into it. Fight damn there every other day he fighting somebody. But he always picked on people like he really fight the d lineman. He tried to fight.
Speaker 2: Receivers, running backs, cornerback stuff like that.
Speaker 4: People that yeah, you know who to pick on. Yes, yes, but I already knew. He got into a chase. Well, they caught up with him. He stopped the car. Officer what, I don't give it THEMN how big the officer was rested soul. He didn't hate that he lost his life, but it would take it would probably take probably four or five officers to take him down. And I'm talking about probably my size, not no avercise police officer.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I know y'all gonna look it up, but you go back look it up. He just he where he's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Damn. Probably should have been there sooner.
Speaker 1: How it's time to play a fade presented by Prize Picks.
Speaker 3: And that was a good little story right here right.
Speaker 4: Oh god, now I'm about to go to jail.
Speaker 2: That just can't kill it. Kill it, kill it, kill it, kill it, kill it.
Speaker 1: Donald Mitchell twenty eight points more or less, Oh, Joe and Joe Donovan Mitchell more than twenty eight points Tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: I got him more.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna have to average thirty in this series, especially at home to beat Toronto.
Speaker 2: He can definitely do that. Yeah, Ojo what you got.
Speaker 3: I'm going more absolutely all right.
Speaker 1: We're going Donald Mitchell more Jalen Johnson more than twenty one and a half points.
Speaker 4: Joe, that man man bett a pencil pencil my boy in man bettencil JJ for that twenty one and he hey, oh Joe, you got a chill out, my boy?
Speaker 2: Hey pencils James Johnson.
Speaker 4: Then Morey held on, Hey, hey, somebody in the chance. But they know exactly who it is that about who I was talking about. I'll have to call people day, but they type it in there.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, was we bet we bet another hundred with one hund of.
Speaker 2: That for what we've been game the last whole game.
Speaker 4: We bet game by game, right, Yeah, I think he was in the hole already though.
Speaker 3: How was that? Here we go.
Speaker 2: Money though?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I sent him two hundred. I sent him an extra hunting on top of.
Speaker 2: I got you, bro, I got you, I got.
Speaker 3: All we beten hounded on the game tomorrow, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're getting game two for Shore tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're gonna be two hundred in the whole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A happy for twenty your uncle two. By the way, it's for twenty over here. I'm gonna go out here and smoke.
Speaker 3: Joe. You smoke cigars, yeah, cigar. Yeah, I'm gonna go smoke with cigar. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, Joe you you you you smoke. That's count you there you go. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That means yeah, towns twenty and a half point, more more than twenty and a half. You think you think cat has more than twenty and a half points.
Speaker 2: I hope, he though. I hope he though. But if I'm Joe, yeah, you're gonna have more than twenty and a half points.
Speaker 3: You finna have by twenty, sending the Hawks back home.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep it real. I know I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I know you had a good game last game, but he known to drop in your eleven points tomorrow now he known to go for about eleven twelve point that's how you feel.
Speaker 2: I'm just that's just how I feel.
Speaker 3: But I know your uncle want to go more, you know, so I'm overruled. I mean, you're not overrule. You're just doing that because you just want to bet with the goddamn Hawks. Oh I'm betting with the house. No, quin not betting. I'm just saying that's for your heart. That said, you're gonna make it seem like he ain't gonna do that. Man, I understand, all right, uncle, you what you got?
Speaker 4: He over?
Speaker 3: WONK?
Speaker 1: I would say, you'll go over Okay, y'all really ain't got no answer to deal with him.
Speaker 2: So NICOLEA.
Speaker 1: Jokic will have twenty three and a half when you confine his rebounds and assists, he'll more than twenty three and a half rebounds in the store, rebound.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want, he gonna have it. Matter of fact, when you see his name, whatever they put up there by his name, just say yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got I got him over on, I got him Yeah rebounds and yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Twenty five dollars to one, one hundred and fifty dollars downloaded after they use coach Shannon to get fifty dollars. Lineups, after you play your first five dollars line up? All right, it's time for our final segment eating. It's time for Q.
Speaker 3: Hey, ain't I ain't joking a minute?
Speaker 2: You're running out?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: You running out? I want I won't even I won't even think of nothing.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of shoot a a joe on, yes, shoot what kind of suit? Does a lawyer wear to court.
Speaker 2: A lawsuit?
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a good hold on, hold on, yeah, yeah, Hey.
Speaker 3: What do you call the teacher that never farts in public?
Speaker 2: Though? Teacher?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Hey, what do you call the teacher that never farts in public?
Speaker 2: My friend, you got anything? I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 3: No, Joe a private tutor.
Speaker 1: Before we get to our super chance, we got five video voice mails from my discord.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen at number one. What a funk? I so and Joe appreciate what y'all guys do. Man, y'all do a great service. And I watched the show religiously.
Speaker 3: But my question to.
Speaker 2: Y'all is what I got too?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 7: The first one is I need five songs R and B playlist from each one of y'all for me to go take my baby out to go ride. And then my second day is what is that one special thing about that one woman y'all chose to be with like you knew that she was different from everybody else? And shout out to my baby, asked you you know I love you. Appreciate y'all, thank you?
Speaker 4: Mmm that boy trying to get it, boy trying to do something by to something for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, matter of fact, you know what? And them old I'm sure you're watching right now. This is this is, this is my thing, especially when you talk about music and men and playlists and let me give you five songs. Jimmy, I'm gonna give you five songs. Okay, Lenny Williams, Damn, you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to break up?
Speaker 3: He he he ain't there saying five old school songs.
Speaker 2: He said, R and b oh Joe. But that's that's heartbreak.
Speaker 3: You want.
Speaker 2: You wanted to get in the move listen.
Speaker 3: I mean nah, now if you if you want fire, I'm I'm giving you five classics, okay, Teddy Pinograss, close the door, okay you hear me? Yeah? Uh, Rose Royce, let me be the first to know. Bobby, Bobby Woe, mack.
Speaker 4: Oh, that man don't even know all of them. Songo. So this man wants some and you want some. Jenny Jackson, h Jennet, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, see I see, I'm you know what all right, that's I'm talking about. He's hed for some good music, good music, good man. I'm giving him good music. Bobby Woe, Mack, Rose Royce, Teddy Pinograss, Lenny Williams.
Speaker 4: Huh, that ain't what he's looking for. Bro, Cameo might be looking for that, might be looking for some Lenny Williams. And no, but I'm more of a I'm more of a If who I had, who would I put R and B?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 4: Hey, that man wants some Bobby Brown, some Tinder Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you want.
Speaker 3: What you want?
Speaker 1: The first the first song she's gonna hear, uh is Trust by Michelle and Dago Cello. Okay, no, man, The next one you go here is loving basketball.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then I would putting some a door. I like praying, So I got to have a door on that at least once.
Speaker 3: What you know about that?
Speaker 4: Uh? I do maxwell Uh till the cops. Uh till the cops come knocking. Man, I'm telling y'all, Hey, hey, bro a h h d m me man, I'm gonna send you. I'm gonna send your playlist. I know what he's looking for. I know what he's looking for. He tried, he's trying to get out. I already know what going on.
Speaker 3: Hey, matter of fact, and you know what, you know what the Harley Bagger is. No, what is that Harley Bager motorcycleycle Yeah Bagger Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah with the with the big with the big thirty is wheel on the front, you know, with the with the music playing. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, listen not Joe, that's the kind of music I listened to. That's what we talk about on Sundays. You pull out your Harley. Yeah, put your cigar in your mouth, you know, put your little shades on.
Speaker 2: Your motorcycle round Joe.
Speaker 3: No, Now, I got motorcycles all in in the garage.
Speaker 2: He don't do that. He's lying. He television, Joe. You know I got misspeaking the truth.
Speaker 3: I'm from Joe. I'm telling you, Joe. That's why as soon as he saidy five songs, I'm ripping off the old school kind of stuff you listen to when you're on your bike on Sunday. Joe, I'm a rider black.
Speaker 1: I got a little I got a little something something, you know, stored up. I'm just like when I'm old school, I like, I like, like, really, I ain't playing I ain't playing nothing that's in the last ten years. That's for damn sure. Hey, maybe maybe I'm throwing some USh or something.
Speaker 3: Right, For the most part, that ain't.
Speaker 4: No. This man here wants some Joe to see some shy some ah no, Yo, he want that age town somebody rocking knocking know.
Speaker 3: Man, Hey, he wants he wants l T D. He wants led the bars. Huh.
Speaker 2: Four play. You don't know nothing about four play after the dance. That's why jam I actually played.
Speaker 1: I actually once one of the time I played that, I'm walking out of here with I'm walking out of your.
Speaker 2: Baby with you?
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: What what group is it?
Speaker 2: It's called after the dance by four play? Hold On?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I ain't I ain't never heard that. Hold on, I know you, I know you.
Speaker 2: I dig deep.
Speaker 3: Hold on, yeah, you don't put me on something now hold on now, this dude was there boy for play.
Speaker 2: After the dance.
Speaker 3: They got they got a white man with him.
Speaker 2: Walking out of here with your baby. Oh.
Speaker 3: I don't think this them after the dance. Hold on the gap man, man, man, man, don't get me started. We talking about m Let me talk about real music. Come on now, I'll standing. I know that.
Speaker 2: You knocked me out.
Speaker 3: Egg side. Let me stop before we get a I do like that ship. I do like that shade though.
Speaker 2: What's that that ship?
Speaker 3: S h a shot into my shot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like I remember, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember, Hey, hey you put that on?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm caught a rug boy. I already know what he won't I know what he wants. He want that jagged? Is that shy you know saying that jodasy?
Speaker 3: That's what that man won't That what he's looking for when he said, oh, hey, hey, what's that famous song by Shadow, the one that they're known for.
Speaker 2: Singh that uh?
Speaker 3: And yeah fall in line again?
Speaker 2: I shut that man. Let's go ahead the second one, y'all.
Speaker 5: So the other night, a couple of shows ago, you said that you were a side sixteen shoe when you have the Homeboys to get your side sixteen shoes too. So I was just wondering we could be homeboys right now and you get me some side sixteen shoes because I wear side sixteen and you know how hard is to.
Speaker 2: Get that shoe.
Speaker 3: Man, So wondering if you if you can slide me some hoopshoes.
Speaker 2: Man, don't sign them. I love the show. Don't sign them. I'm trying to hoop in them, get.
Speaker 4: At me, hey, an give me, give me an info, you and ask give me the info. I sent him my two three pounds sixteens. I got plenty of them, baby bet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, here's the third one. Let's take a.
Speaker 8: Listen, o Cho and still Hey, I love the podcast, y'all keep me going.
Speaker 2: And I'm from Montgomery, Alabama.
Speaker 8: I'm a marine cort drilling shutter and I have a question for you, unc and Ojo, what do you rank Julio Jones all time? And I know about them saying please up here in Paris Island.
Speaker 3: It gets serious.
Speaker 8: But the best thing about it is I love yelling at a recruit when they trying to freaking fight them off.
Speaker 3: He once again shout out to the podcast and thank you.
Speaker 2: Where's your right, Julio Joe Joe.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's that's a that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: And I think the three right now, the three is unchanged.
Speaker 3: Brand that would never change now when it come when it comes to four and on I mean Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Marvin Harrison, I mean yeah, I mean it changes tremendously and depending on who you ask, four and four to ten. It'll be it'll be different, Calvin, Calvin Johnson, Antonio Brown. It can go so many different ways. But he's worthy of being in that top ten, not just in his era. Talk about all time, Yeah, all time a.
Speaker 4: B if ab could have kept his head on, you would go to be able to keep Ab out of the top five for sure. Absolutely not to receiver.
Speaker 2: Talent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not with the run he was on. Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah damn.
Speaker 1: I said if he could have, if he had stayed another two years, but he had to go. But anyway, he could have kept his head on, O joe.
Speaker 3: And staying nothing two years in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Man, go look at that man numbers. Our down year is thirteen hundred yards of him. That is a down year. Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: There was having seventeen sixteen hundred, one hundred twenty two one hundred and eighteen one hundred and thirty catches.
Speaker 2: Yeah he bad boy.
Speaker 3: They were getting able to get they were getting that banana pill too. Any boy, heaven, here's our fourth.
Speaker 9: Let's take a listen, yo, uh old shoe shoe and still oh joey yeah Browns and I don't want to know, man, what was your most funnest memory when you played in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: He loove man. Well, he asked, Yojo, who your fatherest? Who was asking? Oh you are.
Speaker 5: Mad?
Speaker 4: And he said, he said, oh, you ain't got no eye browns. He shot him one real quick a talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh, never seen hi because always got on damned glasses.
Speaker 2: For our first super Bowl to run that we went on.
Speaker 1: Losing that, losing the year before to Jacksonville who had only been in existence. This was the second year in existence. We're the number one seed, got the best record, uh in the NFL, and they come in in the divisional round. And then we come back and we opened up the playoffs with them next the next.
Speaker 4: Year again put that thing on their ass. Then we had to go on the road Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Kansas City had just beat us three weeks earlier in their building, put pushing them. Went back to Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh had just put put pushing us five weeks earlier, put pussing them.
Speaker 2: Then green Bay. Green Bay had just blowed the dose office last year.
Speaker 1: It was talking because they were the rainy champs and uh they had won like in the NFC, had won like thirteen super Bowls in a row. We broke the street. That was that was that was the great doubt for me. That was in the Ravens. That next year with the Ravens, we did the same thing. We beat the Broncos at home, went to Tennessee, went to Oakland, uh and then beat the beat breaks off the Giants in the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: But that first one, there's nothing like the first. Nothing like the first, nothing like the first.
Speaker 3: Show great that experience player, see I showed which I could share a playoff story.
Speaker 2: You went to the playoffs. You went to the playoff with the Patriots.
Speaker 3: And I ain't do ship for them. People, Man, that I don't count.
Speaker 2: Our last one. Let's think it. Listen, what's up night, Captain? Question fi.
Speaker 8: So on the night out with you Genio Pargo, Brandon Dean and his brother Roosevelt in Houston, did.
Speaker 3: You really give Roosevelt that Hugh blow watch? Please clear the story.
Speaker 4: Out, man, I ain't gonna even lie to you. I don't know who somebody told him a lot. I ain't never own no Hugh blow watch. So I ain't never gave nobody no Hugh blow watch. I don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: What it might have been a rolex. Nah, I want to hell No, I ain't gave nobody no role neither. Yeah, you ain't gave one hundred dollars either.
Speaker 4: I love about you. You be demanding money, but you ain't paid me my money after three years. What I'm saying, hold on to it, Joe, hold on? That's that's different, Hey, Joe.
Speaker 2: How's that different?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do you mean that's different that you ain't paid un but you demanding your money for somebody else.
Speaker 3: I mean because so hold on me, and that's a whole different scenario me.
Speaker 2: So what you what you're trying say about this scenario?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to say, it's gonna take God in the other twelve Disciples to get get me off your ass. You don't see when I got their one hundred dollars, o Jo, you ain't got a snowball chance in hell boy?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 1: Bellaman said, Hey, fam, I keep watching w W E hopeing I see cage match between Ocho and Iso Boy.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, it wouldn't have been nothing for me to come out there and jump up under them ropes like I seen, like I used to see a Hacksaw, Jim Duncan and junk Yard Dog and all them.
Speaker 2: O yo, hey in they ring, O yo. I'll tell your little lass what you want.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'll be come. I'll be flying off the top ropes like Jimmy Super Snooker by saying what you want now, hey, And I catch.
Speaker 2: Your little lass like this here walking around the ring like this here, like this here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, I'm telling you all right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh ts card wak you tell service? My grandpa told me, is your daddy a glass maker? Because I can't see through you? You proud to pick up a penny? You're not worth a penny? I do, I still do.
Speaker 2: I still pick up a penny.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it's on heads if it's because if it's on heads, it's supposed to be good.
Speaker 2: Look it's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know that. You hell, it ain't even got to be no penny for me. I don't get that. I'm picking up all coins. Yeah, if it's a coin, it's on heads, I'm picking it up.
Speaker 2: Yep. That's why I'm the exact same way. I'm the exact same way.
Speaker 1: Junior Underscore Cool Cat was a big three. Hope y'all doing good, playoff, Winby has a ride? What's Io doing? And a one on one versus Winbys?
Speaker 3: The same thing. It's gonna happen with Io versus Oo losing hold.
Speaker 4: On first off, his big ass can't stay in front of me. I don't, I don't know what the hell y'all talking about. I'm going to buy his big ass.
Speaker 3: He gonna he's gonna bunk you behind, Joe, get off.
Speaker 4: My thing is it ain't necessarily trying to beat him to the rim. I'm just trying to get a step in front of him so I can stop.
Speaker 2: Slow down, make him running to me.
Speaker 4: Maybe, you know, get get my getting my stuff off that way?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but yeah, he gonna have hair.
Speaker 2: Now, he gonna have hair.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be all up under Minute's grill when he catched the ball too. Yeah, yeah, I ain't getting no as space, no as space. Yeah, JJ Carver eight. Oh, Joe, I'm gonna need you to clarify what a strap from last night? Cargo you meant elbow Nie fast strap right now?
Speaker 3: Be and they know exactly what I'm talking about. Sounding like you you excited about that, huh No that we let that conversation yesterday. Matter of fact, a we on tomorrow, right, unh yeah, hold on, I'm gonna tell you all what i'mna doing. You know, I gotta I got a little dungeon. Huh hey chat, listen to me real quick, y'all, stay me real quick. Right, we got a little dungeon. You saw fifty A great Joe, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna bring some toys out on the show tomorrow once we get to the back the back half of the show. Okay, something y'all, y'all probably y'all aint gonna probably believe me. See y'all y'all living, but y'all, y'all, y'all alive, but y'all ain't living.
Speaker 2: Joe, you're gonna bring You're gonna bring the swing.
Speaker 3: Bring y'all gonna bring the swing out. I'm gonna show you some things y'all should use, the kind of to add a little salt and pepper to you to your life.
Speaker 2: You got them.
Speaker 4: You got them, same little little plugs you telling me to get you guys, y'all.
Speaker 3: Got them for you too. Joe. I'm Joe. You have something for your personal youth. That's what I ain't got I ain't got nothing for me, Joe. But it's for what you It's what you need to do. Joe. You thought I had something, Hey, y'all. Hey, hey, hey, I thought, hey, Joe, I ain't gotten it. I'm just telling you. I'm trying to spice up yo, goddamn life. I know my life is good.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I thought you were telling me something you knew, not something you had heard.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I saw it. I saw it on YouTube. Now ain't I ain't. I ain't never do it.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, Hey, I'm like old boy. When he talked about the strap, I thought he was talking about me telling my lady is she now with that fire on or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was talking about talk about that fire. We want what you need. We want to talk about that, Joe. We want to talk about that. But I'm gonna get you all together tomorrow. I'm having I'm gonna have a night though a selection of things we could choose from.
Speaker 2: I don't want to nothing. I'm good, I promise you. I'm good. This man talking about he got plugged and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, listen, man, I'm telling you I'm I'm telling what they used to tell me in church. Boy, don't knock into your try. Don't knock into your try. That's what my pastors used to say. Now you got the experience everything one time.
Speaker 2: Now you don't know. I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Tell you no, No, You're on your own on that.
Speaker 3: All right, all right? You know.
Speaker 2: You know, oh the bed, you know, everything been going on with.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you. Listen, hey, listen, listen to me. As you was here when you was well.
Speaker 4: But there's always room for improvement, no, Joe. Uh huh, man, I mean you gotta understand. Oh yo, man, Look I had a if I was if if what I what I what I did if when I was here when I well, Yes, yes, sir, I was a combination of a Michael Phelps and you saying boat boy out of here.
Speaker 3: Hey I like that. Hey that's hey, that's a great combination. Huh, that's a great combination. Yeah, if you was a combination of them. Boy, you putting it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was.
Speaker 3: There's one thing. There's one thing you could have added to that though, was that Huh?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying boat. All he did was run straight, real fast. Michael Phelps, all he did was swim straight, real fast. Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta slow it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need a little creativity, we need we need a little love. Listen, the hair ain't always win the race. Mm hmm huh. When they tell a story the rabbit one't you hit me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, now, stay with me.
Speaker 3: What I'm trying to get you to do is slow, slow, doing that fast.
Speaker 2: I already know it. Stay with me, Joe, Yeah, I already know it.
Speaker 3: I told you that. Come on, hey, just listen to me. I'm trying to I'm trying to take.
Speaker 1: You the sports car. I'm built for speed. You know what I'm saying. I just got I just got an eighteen wheel about it, but I hate but I got a Ferrari engine up under here you the jet fuel up and I sold y'all better not be listening them swings mas have y'all.
Speaker 2: I see you.
Speaker 3: Hey, no, a no. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna put you know what does my camera turn?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 3: This is what? This is why I like nightcap. This is why I like being mature, because I could be vulnerable and I can speak in my truth. I don't got the hide who I am? Not that I do any gut Now with tomorrow, I'm gonna hanging a swing up here from the door.
Speaker 2: Hangs from the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm hanging from the door right here to the right, and I'm gonna turn my camera and I'm gonna get in it. So it's not I can't tell y'all to try something.
Speaker 2: Why you in it? What do you mean you supposed to be in it?
Speaker 3: I thought sure, but she ain't here. I can't, I can't, I know.
Speaker 1: Don't you get your answer? We just just had to swing up it. Will we'll weill use our imagination.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm gonna get in the swing. I'm so I get an example on how things supposed to go, because y'all ain't never had no swing. So I'm gonna show you how its supposed to be im me, Oh my goodness, yeah, hey, Joe, hold let me turn my camera. Let's see hold on. Yeah, yeah, you see we're the door way.
Speaker 2: I can't go.
Speaker 4: You gotta go yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah put up door yeah yeah yeah. So'm I'm gonna get this together a nice little demonstration, life, little demonstration, because it's one thing for people to say, stuff, Joe, you know it, don't it don't give you no, no, no satisfaction unless you have visual reference on what to do. So I'm gonna put the swing up, I'm gonna get in the swing, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Tell you what to do.
Speaker 4: But but but for context, the guys need to know that the swing is really for the woman to get in.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, the swing is for the woman. Now listen, now, listen to me. Listen to me.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Now if you want to, if you want to add a little salt and pepper to your life, now to swing ituld also be for you.
Speaker 2: Huh really really yeah, Joe, Hey.
Speaker 4: Before a guy to get in the heat, Damn, they're gonna have to be fun sized, ain't it not?
Speaker 3: Really, Joe? Because the swing hold up to two and fifty pounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm glad I'm two fifty one. Yeah, I can't get.
Speaker 3: That perfect.
Speaker 2: Worry about it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I didn't want y'all to have a little fun man, that's all. Hey, Joe, you got handcuffs.
Speaker 2: I may have a set or two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you got you gotta, you got a blindfold. Yeah, you can use you can use it think for blindfold hire. Okay, yeah, that that's true. You got you got the ball gag you know the ball the collar of the leash.
Speaker 2: I ain't got my dog. I got plenty of them for my dog now, but I ain't.
Speaker 3: But you don't want you don't want to put you don't want to put the dog collar around your neck around You.
Speaker 2: Got the fir handcuffs. Oh, Joe, you got the fir handcuffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I don't. I don't like the metal ones that they are. They need they need to cut the wrists.
Speaker 4: Got a cop zip times too, I mean, I mean, I mean, you know, for bread, for what I the bread? Yeah yeah, okay, okay, oh tell you put the collar around your neck? Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: You got the ones with the spikes, the one with the spikes in.
Speaker 3: Them, yeah yeah yeah yeah. Like so she's able to pull back so you can't run, you feel me? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you mean so you can't run? Joe?
Speaker 3: When she gets when she gets the ice, when with the ice and gass, Joe and Lord Joe, she pulled back. Joe, Hey, you gotta tell her, tell her use a left hand, use a left hand, so you can't go, so your neck, your neck jerk back right and you looking up. You're looking up. But she back there with the ice, and it's like it's Joe's unbelievable. Joe, you got your You got an only fan, You got an only fan. Yeah, for my feet.
Speaker 2: That man here, this man putting all kind of stuff in his butt. Man, look at bad.
Speaker 3: This dude here.
Speaker 2: Hell boy, I don't know what's going on without your man.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, you ain't got the only fans. No, no, I'm Joe. Hey boy, my my my my only fan, only feet.
Speaker 2: Only feed.
Speaker 1: You probably make him think you been talking. I'm throwing all my stuff away away?
Speaker 3: What you throw it away?
Speaker 2: All them little gadgets I got, man, Once you got over there.
Speaker 3: You got a few toys too.
Speaker 2: I had something, Joe. I had to you know, yeah, hey see there we go on.
Speaker 3: See hey, I've got some toys over there now.
Speaker 2: But you know I got somebody to that that mask that energy. Right, Yeah, I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 4: Huh hey, hey my lady a scorpio now a scorpio. Yeah she's scorpio. Yeah, you know with that I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't really know nothing about science. You don't know nothing about them scorpio.
Speaker 4: You ain't hear that song Tyree said, he I met a scorpio, she had no limit to.
Speaker 3: When she goes. Okay, okay, so you already got somebody that's willing to do whatever everything I'm explaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I ain't springing nothing on all like that, oh Joe, Okay, yeah right.
Speaker 3: Hey, well, I know I know you, and I know your friends. I bet they think I'm crazy.
Speaker 4: Huh boy, Hey listen, I'm telling y'all, man, Hey, go, somebody start me and talk about y'all.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: They talk about how why y'all are.
Speaker 3: We not Joey just living Joe, We not Wow, We just every everyone else. Everyone else is scared to be themselves publicly. Joe. I'm trying to show people it's okay to say how you really feel.
Speaker 2: It's okay everybody ain't.
Speaker 3: I don't care about I don't cared about what nobody say about me. I don't care about what nobody think about me. I've always been me. I've always been very blunt and open. Yeah yeah, yeah, you can hate y'all love being hey, Joe. I love being the I love being the villain, Joe.
Speaker 2: That's me, that's my role. You may be a little too open sometimes, oh Joe, you know me. Yeah, you want to pipe down a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you're using the right words open and pipe that's what That's what were we talking about. Hey, hey, that's a good combination of words.
Speaker 1: Yell all, they said after last night's dream like cat will you said, oh, cho like the party and some time you got to tell him no.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, well y'all, oh my goodness, tell him no.
Speaker 1: Ste eighty six. My son heart is making the NBA. He'll be lucky to be six foot. What should he focus on to help him reach his dream? And how could I help him besides cheering? She said, her son's looking to make the NBA, and he was his his heart is set on making the NBA, but he'll be lucky to be six foot. What should he focus on to help him reach the dream? And how can she help him besides cheering?
Speaker 4: Uh, you got a first master the basics meaning ball handling shoes. You got to master the basis and you gotta be a dog defensively to be yes, to be a small guy, to make it into the NBA nowadays, like bruh, Like your present has got to be felt the moment you step on the court, meaning you got to pick your man up ninety four feet.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You got to harass a guy.
Speaker 4: You got to make them you know, when they see you guarding them, they got to throw that ball at Somebody'll like, man, y'all bring it up. I'm gonna go down here. You gotta be one of them type of dudes when you smile like that. H Tim Lee sixty five fifty seven. How's HGA such a big favorite over Yokis for MVP? Have people actually seen the numbers? And Yokis don't play with the team the HgGa does, do. Y'all notice SJA hooking his defender and getting away with files.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I get it. He ain't gonna be everybody cup of tea.
Speaker 4: But when you're doing something historically that hasn't been done since Michael Jordan, mean and your guard, and Michael Jordan shot fifty three percent from the field and you shooting fifty five percent from the field, Man, y'all can say what y'all want. That man out there getting it done, bro, Yes, yes, getting it done. And the fact that they've been the best team in the NBA over the past three years for real, you know, I mean it says a lot sexy ed boy.
Speaker 2: Would you rather?
Speaker 1: Would you rather never be able to show emotions or never be able to hide them?
Speaker 2: Never showing? Never show emotions?
Speaker 3: Oh yo, man, shit, I got a crowd on the show. How many times? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You show emotion? You so your excitement? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They Joe by one man, I'm talking about the love stuff. I'm talking about uncle, you know, explaining about his dog's passing. Here, I am crying, yeah, talk about our grandma's you know, maybe three four weeks ago. I'm on here crying. Yeah yeah. Uh my daughter she crossed over PV. I'm on here crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: But then when it comes to other stuff that I'm supposed to cry, but I'm like, next, it's weird. It's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: YouTube Trade two forty three. Now you got to get Roman Reigns on Club Sha shay up. We try to make it happen, Mike, Mike, what's up?
Speaker 2: Big three? ISO?
Speaker 1: Don't pay Ocho until he pays unk. Everyone just got to owe everyone in circase by guys. If Bingals have another lackluster season, is Zach Taylor finally gone? At ISO? What does the Hornets need most to get over missing the playoff?
Speaker 2: Hunk o cho?
Speaker 1: Did they extend that Taylor or they just let him? I think this is the last year of his Contractoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe so if I'm not mistaken. But obviously I mean with that question that, as you know, when it comes to Mike Brown, he's not one like other owners who will fire a coach and still have to pay them when they're not there. So I'm sure, depending on how this year goes, they'll probably extend Zach Taylor another two maybe three years. And with the moves that Mike Brown's making right now and Katie and Troy and letting Joe Burrow and the fans know as well, we're going all in. We were all hands on deck, were putting all our cards in doing everything we can, you know, to compete, especially on the defensive end, which has been our achilles hell the past two three years. Uh.
Speaker 1: He has this year plus next year on the contract. Okay, Joe, What does the Hornets need to do to get over to pin missing the playoff.
Speaker 4: Hun they got to They got to get some more interior presents. They need some more bigs, Okay, Old Joe, I like Dea Bote the center that they have. Obviously, if I'm not mistaken, I think they led the league and probably second chance points or something like that. I know they were tops in the league, but they got a lot of guys who can hustle and play. But you can see once they kind of gotten a playing, especially against Orlando. The interior presence. If you ain't got no interior presence, I mean they getting killed because they rely so much on their offense, meaning the perimeter guys to put up these historic numbers, and it's not gonna always be the case, especially when you get in the postseason and the game starts to slow down a little bit.
Speaker 2: So they need they need some more. They need some more beef up under their goal. I agree. Yeah, Ronnie M what's up? Nightcap? Found?
Speaker 1: Since Luca and Kate are eligible, who are your all NBA teams?
Speaker 2: I think first team is gonna be Shae, Luca k will he be face on? So hold on, here's the thing. Now we know three Shaye, Win and Jokis because those are.
Speaker 4: Three is the m v P Shae winby Jokis. Yeah, Luca, Luca, Uka? You got so basically the last two spots for three guys. JB, Cad, Luca about a man and man ain't in there? Not for first team, not for first team. Okay, uh.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: I think caig gonna make him. And the fact that they finished first in the Eastern Conference for the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, there number one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I think gonna make it. I think he gonna make first I think j B gonna be on second team. Luca gonna be on the second team.
Speaker 1: Why Luca ain't gonna be on cause you only get five Luca, so you got wimby Shaye Jokic.
Speaker 3: You saying Cad and JB. That's five. I don't think. I don't think j B gonna make the first team.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't play the JB.
Speaker 4: I think Luca he led the league in scoring. They're gonna reward him for that. You're right, You're right, Yeah, they're gonna reward. But I definitely JB gonna definitely be on second. Ain't for sure.
Speaker 1: Joined b highest f y'all ever heard of? Tender Kisses by Tracy Spencer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh that shy have my feet have me feeling singing like the rent is late?
Speaker 3: Hold on tender kisses, tender kisses.
Speaker 2: I don't know, y'all't know. Be got he ma'am tam. I'm gonna put it in.
Speaker 4: Hen't tell you, buddy that the DM me man, I'm gonna send him a playlist he got for his old lady.
Speaker 2: I knew. I know what he won't. I already know what he won't. That boy trying to act up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember this. I remember this. Okay, okay, okay, Yeah. I am super old school with it, though, Joe, especially when the come of that music. But Buddy, I'm super old school I know. But Buddy looked like he younger than me. I know he wants something A little old school to him. Is gonna be jodasy jagged. Is you know it's gonna be something that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He said R. Yeah, there you go, my bad. When I when I hear R and B, I go all the way back bright, Yeah, I go. I go back seventies and eighties.
Speaker 2: I already know.
Speaker 4: Uh, East Coast cav When can we see y'all really take this on the road. I'm talking about Nightcap Live London. Y'all deserve that global money too. Congrastle all your success.
Speaker 1: We just tried to put together something, maybe a two or three city tour maybe this summer, but that's gonna be difficult because we got the World Cup and uh, I don't know about but I'm gonna need some time off. We've been, we've been, We've been at it pretty tough. Uh started back at y'all can come, y'all can come hang with me? Okay, yeah, give them some time off, y'all come hang with me. I promise I got something. We're gonna have good time. I promise you we're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking speaking of World Cup on right, Yes, because there's so many games going on. Yes, I already got my schedule for the World Cup. In the games I'm going to, I'm only I'm only going to six. I'm going only going to six, and I want to be in first because the rest of them. I'm Hey, Joe, I'm gonna be out there by you too.
Speaker 2: Joe. You come to the A. Oh you're coming out here.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be joint out here. Matter of fact, I'm gonna tell you right now, Atlanta. My first stop is to watch Morocco play Haiti in Atlanta, Okay. Then I go to La to watch USA play Paraguay. Then I come right here in Miami. I get to see Columbia versus Portugal, and then to New York. I'm gonna see Brazil versus Morocco. And then obviously I'm gonna go to the finals of New York. But the games are spread out. I'm not doing it back to back, so you know, I go to a game, then I watched the rest at home on TV.
Speaker 2: What's What's what?
Speaker 3: Day?
Speaker 2: Is the Morocco and Haiti when they play out here?
Speaker 3: That got to be at the beginning. That got to be at the beginning of the World Cup two, Joe, I don't have the dates by the games I'm going to, but it's early because that's that's the first game. It got to be early, Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me know, man, I'll pull up with you.
Speaker 4: Man. I know we ain't got the best you know report when it comes to you know, hanging out and all that. Yeah yeah, yeah, but but you know I make an exception, you know.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna're gonna you gonna come to the game with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll come to the game with you.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean I ain't invite you, but I mean, hey.
Speaker 2: About himself.
Speaker 3: He he just invited itself. I'm like, wait, okay, hey, hey, listen, I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 4: I ain't no real big soccer guy, but I went to one of them United games, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I heard the be hyped man. Look, oh, Joe, I ain't never.
Speaker 4: Been in those soccer game before then, Bro, I'm talking about that thing was jam packed.
Speaker 3: Bro. Hey, hold on, hold on, Joe, if you think that was something, wait, you see the World Cup atmosphere. Wait, you see the crowd Morocco, Morocco, Argentina, Colombia. Yeah, from a fandom standpoint, once you get in the atmosphere with them, Joe, boy, but you ain't see nothing. You ain't see nothing like that. Joe. It's different, man, It's different. It's different.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: That's the World Cup, man.
Speaker 2: I want to see it. I want to at least say I was a part of it. I've seen it, you know. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank each and every one of you for joining us. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite. My partner and co hosts Cincinnati Bengo Great, a former Pro Bowl and an All Pro. He's Chad o Jo Sinko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three, seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks, that is Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth, because none of this is possible without you. So again, thank you for your support and you continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by Lapotier Hito to Laportier Kanyak dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable at a state or city or you remember. It is a premium v sop Kanyak that drinks like an x so the best tasting, smoothest vsop kanyak on the market compared against other kangyaks you may have tried or looking to try. We have the best tasting smoothness on the market. Please drake responsibly and stay safe. We want to thank our very very special against the Lemon Stepper the Limit, stepp Up the Limit Pepper Stepper, mister Track Williams, congratulations on winning the title. To night, the Spurs beat the Trail Blazers one eleven ninety eight win be set a playoff debut record for the Spurs, surpassing Tim Duncan and in which he scored thirty five points.
Speaker 2: Paulo Ban Carol scored.
Speaker 1: Twenty three as they go on the road to continue the misery for the Detroit Pistons who have lost who haven't won a home playoff game since two thousand and eight, and Carol had twenty three. Shay Gil just had twenty five as the reigning champs routed the Phoenix Suns by the score of one nineteen to eighty four.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even close.
Speaker 1: And I went to my yard and started pulling weeds with a pair of tweezers, and Jason them return and picked up right where he left off with twenty five points, eleven rebound, seven a cents and JB added another twenty six as they blow out the seventy six is one twenty three to ninety one and Charles Barkley. They're gonna recon They're gonna reconcile. It's been fourteen years. It's been far too long. They've been too good of friends for them for to end this way. So I'm glad they're gonna they reached out. Whomever reached out or some friends put them back together in contact with each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, glad, you too, grow men able to figure this out. So again, thank you guys for joining us. I'm uh, he's Oh, Joe, he's ISO. We'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for joining us, Guys.
Speaker 8: That I.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't do that. Don't think the