Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack arms Strong and Joe, Katty arm Strong and Jettie and he arms Strong and Yetty. It's essentially a buzzer that they're employing.
Speaker 2: This is especially important at American Airlines because it's the biggest airline in the US. They have nine different boarding groups, which makes it sort of especially confusing for folks. The problem is people who are jumping the line. It's known as date lice. That is the lies, and that is the term that the airline uses in some cases. It's primarily something that bloggers have come up with, people who hang around the front of the human eye. It is kind of yes, I don't want to be allows either. But the big thing here is that if you scan your boarding pass that American is trying this new technology on, it'll sound an alarm and make it so that you go to the back of the line and they can come back in when.
Speaker 1: Your group is called okay. So this is you're already through security, you're you're up there at your plane and they say it's time to board, but you're group three, and you try to get up there with group one, and they call you gate lice, and Jake Tapper ridiculously says, sort of dehumanizing whatever, Jake who worries about crap like that, Just whatever, Yeah, okay, I just call you jerks or a holes. It's the same thing. Get in when your group is. If you want a better group, buy your tickets earlier or pay more or whatever. The way it works on gate licets, I'm referred to them as airport apes. Who cares? It's it's bored annoyed employees who deal with the public all day long. Came up with a semi amusing nickname to help, you know, cut into the drudgery of their day a little bit. Jake, It'll be okay, right, you know, it's the people. There's you know, the the amount of jyvness in media has changed a little bit. You know, back in the day you were utterly dignified and besuited and and and you know, obviously very clean language and stuff like that and like that. But it's besuited. It's fine. But like a Jake Tapper, what is it in him that makes him think, well, because of the nature of my job and the people looking in the dignity of the profession. I need to say, well, that's somewhat just do you humanizing? Who's worried about that? Seriously? Anyway, back to the lousy, lousy gait, who's worried about this is another question? With Thanksgiving coming up, That's why we're talking about all the travel. Hey, let me let me just make a say a word in support of the American airlines. We who are in group two don't wish to rub elbows with you Group three paupers, all right, know your place Group three, four and five? All right En, I've said, oh boy, comfort plus doesn't refer to plus. You stay back in your group analysts. So I'm flying on Tuesday now, Look Ford, But the point is we're going to Grandma and Grandpa's for Thanksgiving and gonna have turkey. Well maybe you think that is a horror or not? Guess essay. Opinion piece in the New York Times today, What a lame duck president could do for lame turkeys? Good start. We've wondered about the presidential partning of the turkey for years. Boy, how's Biden gonna pull that off? All right? Anyway, he writes someone at the National Turkey Federation once had an idea, let's send a live turkey to Harry Truman for a presidential holiday feast. They thought, we'll promote the turkey. Yeah, but was he stunt We'll send a live turkey to President Truman. Previously, some individual turkey producers had sent their products to the president to promote them, but the greater resources at the National Turkey Federation that the story could be promoted more effectively. The turkey that was sent to President Truman was killed and eaten. I did go, Harry, give him hell, Harry, huh make America great again? Back when presidents would get a life turkey and just say cool and kill it, need it barbaric? And then turkeys were subsequently sent to President Dwight D. Eisenhower, who also killed an h them. But in nineteen sixty three, in one of his last official acts before his assassination, all right, god, it would have been days before he got his head blown apart. Right o November sixteenth, President John F. Kennedy, when face to face with his live turkey, disregarded the sign hung around the bird's neck that read good eating, mister President. How different is the country now than then? That they would send a live turkey that was gonna get killed and eating, and they put signer on his neck, you know, happy eating. There were more realistic people, Yes, we were. Now you have essays in the New York Times decrying the horror that people eat turkeys at all. Anyway, John F. Kennedy, and face to face with the live turkey, disregarded the sign hung around his neck and said let's keep him going. Kennedy didn't say anything about pardoning the turkey. If you excuse me, I am gonna go stuff and intent right. He didn't say anything about partning the turkey, but the media referred to his act as a pardon or reprieve. President George H. W. Bush was the first to pretend that a turkey was receiving an official part and we've been doing it for the last forty years where the president comes out and bestows it really is pretty gruesome if you think about it, cause it's I don't mean gruesome from a turkey standpoint, but just the idea of a pardon of something being put to death. There are people on death throw. There is a big one this week where they appeal to governors or the president to try not to be executed as a human being, and the governor president makes a decision whether or not to do that to kind of enjoy. They don't get the partner right to kind of joke about that activity. I officially pardon you, turkey, not that other guy earlier in the week, which they probably didn't deserve a pardon. But you're not wrong. But to me, the pardoning the turkey shows weakness. This is why Putin invaded Ukraine, because we're not even tough enough to execute our guilty turkeys guilty of delicious I agree. This is where the essay in the New York Times turns really stupid. We pardon people for crimes they have committed. Modern law has long abandoned the view that animals can commit crimes. That makes it impossible to take seriously the idea that turkeys need to be pardoned no matter what they have done. But the annual is it just me? Or are you waiting for a punchline too? This can't possibly be serious to me. I'm waiting for it, ah. But the annual president pardon is doubly absurd because no one has ever claimed the turkeys said to the president have done anything wrong, not even in the sense that your cat does something wrong when she punishes you for going on vacation by using your bed as her litter box. Now, this is very dry humor, very very dry. How to avoid dry turkey breasts at the table coming up next, stay with us, And then it goes into how about these turkey producers have received millions of dollars as a subsidy for something or other after sending the turkeys to It's just it's all convoluted. I guess I'm supposed to be upset about this in some way. Oh boy, let me pencil that in in my list of things to be worried about. Right after I don't even know. And then it gets into the good reasons some people choose not to eat turkeys, turkeys eaten by Americans today or nothing like wild turkeys eaten by the early European settlers, and how turkeys are not treated well, and there are other things you could eat. Remember our old newsman Marshall used to go to a tofur tofu turkey thing that some toe tofurky, that's some vegetarian friend of his put together. I don't doubt that the turkeys are not treated in the best way. It doesn't surprise me. Okay, I've penciled in concern about this right below. The laces in my golf shoes get dirty and I have to take them out to launder them. Well, i'll read you the last paragraph of this serious thing. If we insist on sticking with the idea of pardoning someone for Thanksgiving, it's the heads of the giant corporations profiting from the industrial production of turkeys who are in need of a pardon. But to deserve it, they would first have to show remorse for what they have done. Okay, well, you're fun at a party. How hilarious is that they're bothered by the pardoning of the turkey fun at a gathering? This piece, it's actually a decent piece about how more and more people seem to be a semi sober. They're like drinking more mindfully or less frequently. As the medical establishment has said, you know, even one glass of wine. It's not good for you. Alcohol is just not good for you. And people are being more mindful. And this woman is talking about, you know, I've actually enjoyed it more and blah blah blah, And I was thinking of the person who's just a drag at a party, like, if that guy shows up, I'm leaving. Sorry, Grandma, I know you've only got a week to live, but I'm not hanging out with that idiot. Sorry. Wow, If you're an introvert, a little nip or two, that's how I get through it. So is the Is it like sweeping the nation that's being concerned about drinking or is it just a no. I think it's absolutely on the increase. Young people are drinking less than all the generations before them, partly because they're giving themselves psychoist with the not universally. But I think attitudes on alcohol are evolving, no doubt. Interesting. Well, it is after what a couple decades, certainly a decade of being told, oh wow, by if you aren't drinking red wine, you're being awful to your children because it's gonna make your heart so much healthier than they decided. What a couple of years ago, we were wrong about all that. Sorry, sorry, we's not gonna not gonna hurt you the red wine, but any alcohol is bad. Yeah, that was yet another reason why I ignore most studies about any sort of hell thing anything. They changed their mind so many times in my life how do you not roll your eyes at any study about this food or diet or drink or whatever based on wait and see, wait a long time and see. Speaking of which fruit loops are going to be the center of the great controversy of next year, A humble fruit loop, No damn fruit anywhere near him? By the way, RFK Junior is really hammering on processed foods and artificial dies and that sort of thing. Got some details on that, plus the armstrung you getty Court of Justice. We'll swing into action and rejudge. Juicy smolet hey Anson. CBS has an interview with the first transgender congresswoman. Uh be kind of interested to hear what she's talking about. If they get into that whole bathroom. Her fluffel that you can't become a woman by taking hormones and getting surgeries. That's a medical impossibility. Well, she's got long hair and female clothes on. I'm looking at her up there. I've not personally looked under her skirt. Again, you can do anything you want under the skirt. It does not change the sex of the person involved. How recently did she transition? Do we know this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, she didn't like run as a dude and is now a chick or anything like that? Right, isn't that reason? Well? No, if she was having dude, she's not a chick. Now, I think you're missing the point. I think I can get your point to. Yes, we got more in the way. Stay here.
Speaker 4: McDonald's has announced that it will offer half gallon jugs if it's McRib sauce for twenty dollars. It's a handy option for parties, barbecues and of.
Speaker 1: Course dares, no kidding, no kidding. Wait, Wow, that's funny. That is a good one. My son and his friends, my high schooler and his friends are super into the dares of eating and drinking various things. It's a right of passing. And my son especially and my son, for whatever reason, is dedicated daw never turning down a deer. It's just way he's built. I don't know if you heard when we had Josh Rogan to the Washington Post on what like the day of the election or day before the presidential election. Anyway, he declared that the Chinese hat of all our cell phone companies and everything was a bigger story than the election, which is a heck of a thing to say. Mm hmm. It's the biggest hack in US history, maybe world history, and nobody talks about it. And nobody talks about it nobody. I haven't heard one person in my real life bring this up right. I haven't heard it on I don't even think I've even heard about it on any other show. Wow, is that something? Well? The New York Time are so under attack currently by the Chinese Communist Party, and there's an article about it in The New York Times today, Buried beneath you know, a whole bunch of Trump stories about things and personalities whatever that everybody's obsessed with and cries for Turkey justice. As discussed in the previous segment, this is a David Sanger article. He pays attention to the important stuff on the New York Times. Thank god somebody does. But yesterday Senator Mark Warner, who is the Democratic chairman of the Intelligence Committee, said this is significantly worse than we even thought. So it's significantly worse than it was back when Josh Rogan told us it's a bigger story than the election. Wow, is what he said yesterday. The barn door is still wide open for China to do whatever they want inside of all of our telecommunications, including specifically listening to any phone call or reading any text that they want to. It's been going on for at least a year, we don't know how long. And it's still going on today. Isn't that amazing? It's mind boggling, it is. I mean, we are walking the streets of Rome saying, oh, look, barbarians. Anyway, shall we go to the vomitorium?
Speaker 5: Eh?
Speaker 1: And we're just utterly unaware that we are being invaded and they are fighting us. We're just not fighting them because we're too content. And China had access to absolutely listening to the phone calls or reading the texts of any American who's got you know, any of the big cell phone companies, which is practically every adult, including President elect Donald J. Trump, Vice President elect JD. Vance, and anybody else you can think of. So it's impossible that they didn't gain important intelligence from listening to Donald Trump's private phone calls throughout the entire election. Are you kidding me? Wow? Wow? And it turns out they exploited aging equipment and seams in the networks connecting disparate systems. I don't know anything about that since the hack was exposed. The Chinese intruders have seemingly disappeared, suspending their intrusion, so that their activity is harder to figure out. But they do not conclude that they have been ousted for the telecommunication system. They still have the ability to do it. They've just like backed off, They've scurried off, so it's harder to figure out how they're in there, how to get them out. But it looks like they China could jump back in any time they want to and listen to your phone calls or read your texts. Wow, isn't that InCrest Yeah, yeah it is. I mean they mean and if you let your mind run wild for a couple of minutes. As to the sort of thing they're listening to, they're absolutely given their interest in taking out our infrastructure when and if the pooh hits the fan. They are absolutely listening to technical discussions between the people who run the power crop. Oh, absolutely no doubt about that. Or as basic as they've heard Trump's private phone conversations where Trump says we ain't gonna defend Taiwan, There's no way the American people would put up with that. It's quite possible they heard that on a phone call him discussing it. Anyway, they have intel like nobody's ever had intel. They know exactly who Matt Gates has been boinking and what their age is for instance. Probably how do we not pay more attention to this? I guess just because we're all wealthy by modeling on world standards, fat and comfortable. Speaking for myself, the Armstrong and getting caught of justice will retry Juicy Smoley next Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: So the court's decision, it's important to remember, had nothing to do with Smolette's actual guilt or innocence, but had everything to do with Smolette's constitutional rights being violated when, in the court's opinion, he was prosecuted a second time after a valid plea agreement. It was almost six years ago when Smolette called police claiming he was a victim of a racist and homophobic attack.
Speaker 1: So is it just the double jeopardy thing we learn about in grade school? Or yeah, yeah, single plea agreement? Then they changed their mind. Essentially, there's no no judgment whatsoever on the guilt or innocence, the verdict itself, just the trial taking place at all. So he's out. This Jesse Smolette, who as an actor, hired a couple of guys to pretend to attack him. And I'd either forgotten or didn't know that was all part of his contract and go he thought he was gonna get more money. They offered him less money for that TV show he was on, and he thought he would get more money if he had been the victim of a crime. That's it makes an extra dumb. So your your your plan was dumb, and then you're gonna that's how your nati evil dumb and evil true because it does add to the idea of a race war or that sort of thing, racial tension in the United States, right, And he was more than willing to pitch racial hatred to make himself more money and and to portray white people in the way he did. And and he just continued to elevate the idea of victimhood is the greatest status in American life. It's just awful, right, So, yeah, it's bad for racial relations and also portraying once again that Trump supporters are obviously racists, violent racists, as we all know. So after he was attacked and called the police and a lot of people were super skeptical, right, off the bat, but not your mainstream media, and not Kamala Harris, not a lot of celebrities who believed his story immediately. Here's him on I think Good Morning America, explaining a little bit about the attack in the aftermath. Why did you hesitate to want to call the police?
Speaker 7: You know, there's a level of pride there. We live in a society where as a gay man, you were considered somehow to be weak and I'm not weak. I'm not weak. It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black, I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more, a lot more. And that says a lot about the place that we are in our country right now.
Speaker 1: Man, you are a freaking scumbag. Yes to go on television and talk about the state this country is in because of the way I was attacked and oh my god, because I'm gay. At anybody who doubts your ridiculous, laughable story, it's just because they're such racists that they would believe me if I'd set a Mexican or a Muslim attack me. You're a scum bag. I hate And when I'd forgotten it. He also cast himself as a victim because he's gay, right, He couldn't come forward because he knows how gay men are treated in the United States. God, you are the worst kind of person. The only thing that's comforting since he got out is that his careers over. I think he's been out for a while, hasn't he. I mean, he didn't get sentenced too much time. But his career's over. Oh yeah. Still he should be in He should be in some sort of jail. That is horrible. It's absolutely horrible. And you know, even when people found out the truth, that leaves the you know, there's the echo in people's brains of confirmation for a certain crowd of the whole Trump voter racial relations thing, even though it wasn't true. Anyway, here's another throwback. After we all found out what was happening, he hired these bodybuilders to attack him and yell, you know, this is Trump country, and they threw bleach on him and everything like that. Here's them on the very street corner where they attacked him, explaining the attack.
Speaker 5: This is where we waited for Jesse to come. So I saw him out the corner of my eye and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, that's him, let's go.
Speaker 5: He turned around, looked at us, and that's when we started yelling the famous slurs he wanted us to yell.
Speaker 1: I threw the first punchadow.
Speaker 5: I held the blow because I didn't want to hurt him, of course, and then.
Speaker 1: I threw him to the ground. It to look like he fought back.
Speaker 5: That was very important for him.
Speaker 1: Wow, you looked though you are an idiot. You're an absolute idiot. I held back because I didn't hurt him. If you've never seen these guys, they're super jacked, bodybuilder dudes. Anyways, they'd knock you in the next week. Oh my, crush your face he wanted to look like. And then I remember the throwing the bleach on him. I think this is from now them explaining what they think of the whole deal. And the bleach is some sort of implied what we're going to make you white? Or just bleach? Is that just a caustic chemical? I guess I don't know. I remember back in my racist days, well, I would walk the streets of Chicago all the time a gallon of bleach in my left hand. And you're missing right, and my maga hat, just waiting and this was the seventies, just waiting for some port unfortunate, wealthy black gay man from the TV to come walking down the street, because by god, if one did, we were ready for them. Not on my watch, you would say, she man. So here's the Bodybuilders explaining more of the plot. I guess he.
Speaker 3: Made it seem like this is what Hollywood does. He mentioned Kim Kardashian during that time, she had a incident where she got robbed and kidnapped in France, and he said that was made up, that was fake. So that's what I was thinking, like, Oh, this is what Hollywood does. My brother and our professional actors, and we thought, oh, this is our introduction into Hollywood.
Speaker 8: And actually we go further in our book that we just released Bigger Than Jesse. The reason why Jesse might have actually performed this, hopes and who.
Speaker 3: That's a very important question that leads us to the why who is it?
Speaker 1: Oh it's funny. I'm reading one hundred Years of Solitude. I was hoping to finish it during the Thanksgiving break, but I better put that aside and read the new book from these Bodybuilders, Bigger than Jesse Yeth Michael, Honey, if you're listening, I want this book. Oh yeah, I want it in hardcover for future generations. You know what I love about one hundred bucks? They'd come read it to you your home. Oh god, no kidding, one hundred between them. You know what I love about those two guys is though they were involved in that ridiculous escapade, they seem really self aware. Oh yeah, yeah, because they're giggling. Yeah, we thought this was our you know, our inroad. In fact, why were we dumb? They have a book? Oh my god, that's hilarious. Ah how many? I mean? I suppose you know, we can't condemn Juicy for being a rotten human as we were and not include these guys in some way. But I don't know. For some reason, I just I feel like that they're not a premeditated perpetrator of evil dishonesty. They're more like, you'll give us five hundred bucks to do what? And they thought not a famous guy? Whatever? Money's money. I don't know. I just I can't judge these guys in the same way. You want me to punch you in the head and poor believe you on you do you want me to say what this is Magga Country in Chicago. I don't we have another funny clip? Here, another funny clip. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 8: We have not spoken to him since. Yes, he did pay us at first. He still owes us five hundred dollars. Oh wow, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't think we're ever going to see that.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it wasn't about the money. It was not about the money at all. It was more so us helping out a friend.
Speaker 1: See he didn't even pay him. God, what what a piece of work. Wow, helping out a friend Jack that can know what they say? A friend with bleach is a friend in reach. That Kim Kardashian thing, I'd forgotten about that, but that turned out to be real, didn't it horrifying? She actually got kidnapped because she had all those She had so much jewelry with her and everything. Yeah, and Jesse believed that was phony. It was just a publicity thing. I suppose it could have been. Kim Kardashian's pretty good at that. I have to google that if I remember right. That was an actual thing. But uh, oh wow, you go ahead. I'll be looking into tariff policy and their implications. I'll be reading bigger than Jesse. Maybe I can get it an audiobook. Well, that's hell of an enjoyable read. That'd be a fun travel read. Honestly, I can't even imagine how many pages is it? Four? I think phil pages would cover it. I was just gonna say, please, don't try to stretch into like three hundred page just know what you are, No, stay in your lane, unpronounceable brothers. And then second grade I got a new pencil sharpener. I don't know what they would fill it in with, but yeah, oh please don't do the background st right, that's what you do to fill in I've read some of those ridiculous books like that just for the show, like we're gonna have guests on, they fill in with all kinds of meaningless background crap. And then I was in Little League. I enjoyed the games, but even more so the friendships. Okay, all right, although I tell you what these guys I mean. They are an interesting story about people coming to the United States and making a life. Now, granted, this was a bit of an hot cul de sac they went down, but you know they're immigrants from Nigeria, right, and they're they're bodybuilders and fitness trainers, and obviously they speak beautiful English, although there's a lot of English book in Nigeria, come to think of it. But I don't know. I always enjoy the immigrant stories. And then you know it's not just in. Then we open the dry cleaners and business has been pretty good now and the juicy smole this ridiculous plot. Maybe maybe you could include some foreshadowing. I was in the Little League and I knocked this kid down and said, you're in Clinton country, and I kicked him in the testicles, and I knew that somehow in the future. Well, okay, let's put that in the rough draft and we can talk about it. I feel like we ought to tell you the whole Pete Hegseeth story, his version of it, and that's gonna be big. Yeah, it is. Now that Matt Gates is gone. If the the attention has gone to Hexath potential Secretary of Defense, not a good night for him and that woman. Uh either, either version of the story is is not not the best look if you haven't heard it. So we'll get to that on the way and a bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 4: Has it in By hosted the Boston Celtics today at the White House, Biden said it reminded him of his younger days when he met with the actual Celtics. I had a lot of riddles. I was trying to trick you. I'm not sure I get that joke. I don't get the reference like Celtics. Is it Celtics, it's a it's a culture, not a costume.
Speaker 1: By the way, it was going to be more of a Where's John Halachek sort of thing? But yeah, a mystifying joke, too sophisticated for us. Obviously, speaking of Ireland, one of a couple of stories about fascinating the fascinating foreigners. Ireland is rolling in dough right now. As a country. They can't they can't spend all the money they have in their budget. We'll explain why. Plus I, Joe Getty, cold warrior, anti communist crusader, am here to tell you Shjin Ping is one hundred percent right about one to man. Is he got it right? Stay with us for next hour. If you don't get Next Hour, grab it via podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand, or better get subscribed or follow depending on the terminology your favorite download uth on the source uses. In hour three, we'll also run through the scandal that might derail Pete Heggzeth becoming Secretary Defense. I don't know if it will or not, but it's certainly gonna be a big topic of conversation, and you should know what the facts are around that. I would say so, yeah, absolutely, because you cannot trust the mainstream media as usual. So a couple of life hacks, if you will. This first one is self evident to Jack just mentioning how cynically is about various medical announcements on this, that or the other. But this one is just undeniable. The best return on any investment since bitcoin when it was ten dollars is just walking a half hour a day, an hour if you can manage it, they say, he could easily yield up to six hours of six years rather of life six hours. I'm gonna walk in to get an extra six hours, so I'll die at a five pm instead eleven the morning. Do you think you can hold on to dinner? Honey? Yeah, I think so. All that walk and has done me a lot of good. If every American over the age of forty was as physically active as the most active quarter of the population, again, that's not that active, they could expect to live an extra five years to eleven years depending, but just take a walk. My mom and dad and this this instilled it in me. My mom and dad have been committed to walking since jeez, I don't know, early eighties. They did that every night after dinner, no matter the weather, they went to for a long, long walk, and it was just something they would not skip. And I think it's one of the reasons they're both in significantly better shape than Joe Biden. Yeah, and again this is six six hours or six days. Rather, there's a misprint in this article and was stuck in my head. But years of life is amazing and uh and those who walk even more have even better uh you know, reards. But anyway, you know, it's I'm revided the young, the young and the strong. They like to mock the old and weak, and that's why we must be clever and cheat them out of their money or get our vengeance however we can. But the making fun of mall walkers very very right there at one point. Now it's it's people are smart and keeping their bodies active and getting more out of life. So good for y'all. You are almost every night yeah, me too. I listen to news while I'm doing it or whatever. Oh yeah, I try to get exercise, break a sweat every single day. I will tell you this. My old dog, my old cancery dog, packsy uh, he's getting slower and slower. So Judy and I have conceded walking the dog is kind of a trudge for us. It's a shuffle for us, so that no longer counts as exercise. But anyway, it's the eCos circle of life. Do you do You're exercising an indoor, on a machine or outdoor, all of the above. I just machines don't do it for me. I'd rather walk in the rain in the cold for half an hour than do on a machine. I just don't. I don't know whatever. I just won't get on a machine. I've gotten in grooves where I watch news on the elliptical or whatever. I got my earbuds. It makes sense. I kill a couple of birds with one stone because I hate birds. I get murder enough birds, and I love rocks, so I hate to waste them on multiple birds. But yeah, I'd much rather walk outside than on a treadmill anyway. So that was a physical hack This is an emotional psychological hack. This is a study from the University of Illinois where I attained my degree to the surprise of my parents and mentors. One of the most positive beneficial things you can say in any family setting is any expression of appreciation for the good things we do for each other is incredibly valuable. And where it is lacking, you've got a serious problem, interesting relationship. And you know, you could get into the statistics, but it's because it to include like a card or a fruit bouquet, or a long, flowery speech, or just a simple thank you. Just wow, this meal is delicious. Thanks for taking the time. That's a good That's it. That's a good example right there. Yeah, and and and again take a look at yourself and your relationships. And again, if that ain't happening, you got more going on than maybe just a lack of manners. Good because it's more than manners. So anyway, think about this as we give thanks for you know, various stuff what we do for each other. Anyway, there you go. We tease a whole bunch of good stuff that we will have in hours three and four. If you missed our get the podcast Armstrong and Getting on demand. You know has Chesion Pingius committing genocide, but that doesn't mean he's wrong about everything. Stay with us. Wow, that is quite the tease. Wow, do this for a living Armstrong and Getty