Speaker 1: Two Teeth and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Cheese and a Pod with myself, Teddy mellon Camp and Tamra Judge is new teeth, Yeah, chomper Judge, chomper Judge the jolly good.
Speaker 3: Well, they're just temporaries. So but she did do my temporaries a little bit custom Normally, your temporaries are just what your teeth look like.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: They just have to do all the proper work and then they put it in. But it's one solid piece, almost like in dizel line.
Speaker 2: Except those are like you if you wanted to, you can't floss.
Speaker 3: No, so they're a little bit bulky in my mouth. I feel like I have a little bit of an overbite and a little bit of a list. But they look really good.
Speaker 2: They're really good and like you even look younger.
Speaker 3: Well that's the whole thing. They say. It gives you a more youthful look. I told them I don't want those fake teeth. So I literally went to Texas because I've been like really investigating this because fake teeth have always scared me. I don't like that bright white, super perfect, like, Hi, I don't like that look, and especially for Eddie, Eddie, I didn't really need them. Eddie more so did. He had like a lot of broken teeth and cricket and like at fifty one, who wants to have braces, right, So I just like, after talking to them, I'm like, Okay, let's do it. So I went to Houston, Texas to a place called Smile Texas. Smile Texas, Smile Texas, and oh my god, from the second we walked in the door, Doctor Dooley was my doctor, and she is so cute. There's like a guy playing the piano in the lobby, and the office is absolutely beautiful and they're like, hi, ma'am, come on in, ma'am. Everybody was so sweet, but it was such a process. H Frank went there, Brittany went there from Jersey, Rachel Rachel John. There's a He's They've done a lot of reality people and they have people coming from all over the world and they have quite a setup, like they have a whole content room. They do a lot of influencers. And I'm telling you how the best experience ever. So we go back in two weeks to get our permanent.
Speaker 2: Teeth put on. Oh myck, well, you're kind of inspiring. Now. I'm like, huh, how do these bad boys look. I'm maybe I need some some action, but they look really good.
Speaker 3: Thank you. And doctor Julie, who's super cute. She's pregnant right now. She will she got on a zoom call with me last night and she's like, okay, now that all the numbings worn't off, because after being in the chair for so long. I think I was there total of six hours, but a lot of it was like as soon as I got in, they were like a fine oiled machine. Get in, go have the cleaning, then you have impressions, then you go to the content room, and then you do this, and then you do that, like it's a whole process. But afterwards, my I look like one of those greyhound or one of those dogs with the droopy mouse the because they were so stretched out and I had so many shots what hand or whatever it is. But I'm like, oh my god, one side of my face was totally drooping.
Speaker 2: Well it's that, I mean, and you're going to still notice a difference in that, like your face will still even like come back up after getting all those shots, but they look really pretty.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not one to give compliments out.
Speaker 3: Well, I just did my first therapy session. What and I just need to tell you that.
Speaker 2: They said I'm a great influence.
Speaker 3: You came up in it, so you might need to go to therapy with me.
Speaker 2: Was it a positive way that I came up?
Speaker 3: It wasn't a negative way for you at all. It's more my own insecurities.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: Let's just say I found out something pretty big about myself that I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you can't like bury the lead now, I need to know, like what ish really? Yeah, I am on the spectrum. Oh my gosh, damn, don't make me cry. Wow. Okay, so what does that mean going forward?
Speaker 3: We're trying to work through that. I have a really hard time processing stuff. I have a lot of sensory issues sound, light, touch. But she says that's not my biggest problem. My biggest problem is working through trauma. Trauma that I had in my life that I don't want to say it on here, but I was just like whoa, Like whoa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well I think it means a lot that you are taking those steps to figure out.
Speaker 3: I'm just a person that I just thought that things were black and white. That you know, I grew up with a family that didn't have a lot of empathy or love or whatever, so I just transpired that on to you know, my adult life. But after talking and going through everything and my emotions and I have a hard time with empathy and feeling other people's feelings, it just and there there's a reason why, and I'll share it with you off but it was just I literally just that's why.
Speaker 2: Five minutes late, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: I haven't even talked to Eddie, like I haven't even It's.
Speaker 2: Well, I love you and it doesn't change any of that. And I would say that one of your greatest skills is that you can read people. And you have that and you know something I've said publicly and also to you, and you know, sometimes the filter isn't always there to read how somebody else is going to react. But this is huge that you have this information because now you're aware and it's not a bad thing. You can continue using this to elevate yourself in such a positive way. But also, no, it's it's not it's not that you don't have empathy. You're just seeing things in a certain way and that's how you're responding to them, how I process right, thanks that there are people in my family who have who have the same exact thing, and I like it's making me emotional even just thinking about it because there are those similarities and you know, we all have our different stuff. But like Tam, I think the biggest thing you need to remember is, like I know, no matter what if the show or life or anything, like, how much you are loved and how much like we appreciate you. And you don't have to change anything about who you are. You just have to be aware and that's going to be a huge thing for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's going to have to be like a lot of huge changes moving forward, but the certain things, like she asked me, like, you have really bad social anxiety and you are very much like you say, you know, I just want to be at home.
Speaker 2: I just want to be at home.
Speaker 3: It's because the anxiety that I have when I talk to people, and how I make it through the show is drinking. Yeah, I'll drink, you know, and then all these suppressed shit that's going on within me comes out when I drink. Because Mike Art is down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and because you're not controlled in your.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just learned so much stuff like the reason why. I don't want to say the reason why because it brings in another person. But I see things very black and white, and when somebody's wrong, I need to expose them. I need to. It's like something inside of me just it has to like you're lying, you're a horrible because I am a brutally honest person and and honestly it has to do with not having control for in my previous marriage and trauma and.
Speaker 2: Also probably your childhood too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had a pretty good childhood though, you know. I just that's the thing. So I thought, what do I have to complain about or cry about or but it's it's all of it. It's you know, my daughter, the situation. Yeah, and something happened last night, so it was just like the perfect I already had this appointment, but it was the perfect time to go to this appointment. So something big happened last night, not in my marriage, but outside of my marriage.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 3: Just hard, super hard.
Speaker 2: And I think that for anybody listening, a lot of people can relate to this conversation because sometimes what you see isn't always what you get. Yeah, And you know, we're all we're all doing the best that we can and sometimes it's shit and sometimes it's great. Yeah, but I think it's a it's a huge testament to you that you're doing the work and wanting to figure out how to make yourself not only feel better, but do better in certain situations that make you feel shitty. Ultimately, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: And you were brought up. You were brought up.
Speaker 2: You're like, well, Teddy's o c D diagnosed and she really hammers down on scheduling.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, No, it was about anxiety because she says that I have really bad anxiety because I have really bad intrusive thoughts and like I have scenarios played out in my head and a daily and it's always about death and it's always people around me dying. And I told her, I said, I don't have anxiety.
Speaker 2: Have I got?
Speaker 3: My best friend has anviety like she does a lot of inciety. She can't drive, you know, but I admire her so much, Like I always look at like, so she speaks so well and we have podcasts together and I always think, why am I the dumb one killing. Oh that's just my own insecurity.
Speaker 2: Well, I always think, why am I not the strong one? So you know, we all have our shit. I'm like, Tam can figure it out and do anything, and I can't, you know, So we all have that. And I think I love you and I care about you.
Speaker 3: And this is why I've never gone to therapy because I just don't I just feelings.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to have any feelings. It just that's how I protect myself.
Speaker 2: My god, damn, I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready.
Speaker 3: I wasn't ready either.
Speaker 2: I need a pretext, the rat and the gnat together forever, we'll figure our shit out hot messes or not. Like now, you inspired me that I need to book my next therapy appointment, because you know I had. There ain't no way I'm driving anytime soon, and it's starting to become very expensive and exhausting on everyone in my life. Oh my god, Well, thank you for sharing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I wasn't planning on sharing, but it's so hard when you like I literally fifteen minutes ago before I got on here, I was sitting on the couch talking and she just brought out things that I never thought of a person that had deal with trauma, but because I wasn't abused, and I just think that's if your abuse, I get it, you got trauma, But there's other traumas, there's that happened in the world. And it just was like WHOA.
Speaker 2: Well, and I've noticed that it like that a word that really upsets you is the word victim.
Speaker 3: It's we talked about it today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that word infuriates.
Speaker 3: You, infuriates me. I told her that today. I said, I can't stand it. How can anybody be a victim? Like I've gone through so much in my life and you just rise above and you keep moving. And she's like, well, it's not really always that easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think, and you know, I we never want it because we have our we both have our set of things. But like I know that that's not how you truly believe, Like you just know that you've always had to power through. Yeah, so if somebody else can't power through, you're going to see it as a certain way. But that's you're not judging them. It's just it's your defense mechanism. But correct, correct, And I got my own ship, I got a million other ones. But you know what you're doing the work.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a rough few months.
Speaker 2: But well, speaking of therapy, We're about to start flashback of See season three, so I'm going to need a new set of therapy.
Speaker 3: Oh God, with the person that I'm in therapy about really from sucress memories and trauma.
Speaker 2: So that should be great. We'll just bringing to be lovely. Should we get some ketamine treatments with the girls from Lives of Mormon Wives before we start that?
Speaker 3: Maybe what's the other one to the other? Asha, Gwanda Usha?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine us Onanda take something you throw up and you throw up your emotions.
Speaker 3: Me and Eddie were actually talking about that because we were talking about this therapy and all this stuff and just and we talked about and he said, I don't think that would be a good thing for you. No, Well, because like my grandmother was schizophrenic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I am.
Speaker 3: I am very much.
Speaker 2: Like ayahuasca guys trying to blame the vitamins.
Speaker 3: And I guess it could. I don't know if this is true, but this is what he had heard that it could kick you into Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then there's been people who have had major who knows. I feel like we need you know.
Speaker 3: I might be wrong. I don't know. I don't know much about it.
Speaker 2: I don't either. That might be our next podcast. We're doing it with ayahuasca.
Speaker 3: Oh god, please all right, let's change the mood.
Speaker 2: Change the.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm in panic mode because I'm like, oh God, I can't imagine the stories are gonna come out now.
Speaker 2: No, you needed to share this because you don't know the places I was putting to in my head. When you said that, I was like, so just my anxiety, prisons and like going through all the scenarios. So thank you for sharing. I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: Too, Queens of Bravo Instagram post. According to page six, jin Shaw's prison sentence has been reduced for a second time. She will be released from Brian Federal Prison in Texas on December nineteenth, twenty twenty seven, instead of August thirtieth, twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: She's pulling it out in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: She's probably out now, like you know, filming next season of Salt Lake already.
Speaker 3: Do you think that they would bring her back?
Speaker 2: I mean, just in time for season six she'll be released, I think.
Speaker 3: Though, No, But do you think that they would actually bring her back. I I would love to see her back. Monica and Genshaw together again.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's Genshaw and anybody together getting Genshaw and married together.
Speaker 3: Shaw in our hotel room at Bravo Kan twenty with her jeweler and her jewelers.
Speaker 2: I mean we could have gotten I mean, I'm fine with.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand how many years she's spent in federal prison and why certain people get huge deductions in their time. Was it for a good behavior? Is it because somehow she's still glamed even in freaking fret federal prison. She looks better than I do in this second picture right now, and I'm in the comfort of my own home, not federal preak.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's just a natural beauty.
Speaker 2: We're not. We've got our own issues. Then. Whitney Rose's daughter Bobby fourteen, she's out of the ICU. She's recovering at home after four day hospitalization. This was on People magazine. Whitney shared that her daughter Bobby was taken to the intensive care unit and an ambulance after experience severe asthma exacerbation. How scary it is so scary. And the thing that's scariest whenever you share anything like that on social media is then that everybody tells you their horror stories, stories, and you're like things I didn't need to know when going through a traumatic experience with my child, is all these horror stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, she's fine?
Speaker 2: Now, right?
Speaker 3: Did she say that she has asthma? I regular? Or is this like she had some kind of episode.
Speaker 2: I would assume if it's a severe asthma exacerbation that she has asthma. But I mean, we haven't seen it on the show. But zma is definitely so scary play around with. So I'm happy sending love to her that she's okay. And I know how scary it is to be in the ICU with your child. Be in ic you in general, but also add your child into it and being out of your control is extremely frightenable. Can we talk about Karen Hugart for a second.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a little confused on this. Where this text or tweet or x whatever it's called, where it came from, Like, was she responding.
Speaker 2: It was what it happens live? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Karen Huger wrote, The answer is yes, I text Shannon. She did not reply. The end of story. We did not break bread, we did not have a sleepover. It was a text checking in on someone who I was genuinely concerned about. Anything otherwise implied is truly ridiculous and sad.
Speaker 3: So but is she going up against Shannon or like the people like.
Speaker 2: She's responding, she's responding to Shannon. I guess there was a clip from Watch What Happens Live about Karen Huger reaching out to Shannon. Shannon was asked.
Speaker 3: About it, Oh, okay when she was on Watch Happin's Life last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeahcha, gotcha.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it. I was in Texas.
Speaker 2: Getting your tiefs done. She said she got a random text from a random number.
Speaker 3: Well, I will tell you this is somebody that's done Shannon for a very long time. She is that person that has three thousand unread messages, two thousand voice bass and five thousand unread text messages. It drives me crazy. Mean that other woman she hangs out with used to give her a hard time, Like how I would have an anxiety attack if I have like five unread text message. It's very unusual.
Speaker 2: No, I wake up and I see all my emails in the morning from like Jay Crew or I'm like, I have not ordered anything from j Crew in decades. How do you have my new email address? And how do I unsubscribe?
Speaker 3: Well, now you're gonna eat it a lot because they're here listening to you.
Speaker 2: But uh, I think at the end of the day, there's not really a story here. She sent her a message, she didn't get heir back.
Speaker 3: But did she feel like Shannon was shading her? Is that why she did that?
Speaker 2: I think she was trying to say that she didn't go out of her way to like do this huge Uh. Like all she did was shoot a text. Like how hard is it to send a text? I could send a text to pretty much anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it is frustrating when you, I know, people get busy. But if you text someone and they absolutely don't respond, I don't Sometimes if I don't, I trust me. I now it's not that's going to be in my next week's therapy session.
Speaker 2: Listen. I really tried. But here's the problem. If I open it and I'm not, I don't have the import No, I'm really stuck at it. Yeah, and then I have.
Speaker 3: Something and then you see the text, but you can't respond like I did that the day that we were in La filming recording, and so I literally opened up some few text messages and I couldn't obviously respond, and I went home. I had something to do. The day went on the next day, I'm like, oh shit, I never responded. So I get it. But I'll just say this, it's not very good when it comes to technology. Yeah you know, I mean, yeah, she butt dials a lot too.
Speaker 2: Yeah we saw yeah. But getting into this week's episode of Real House, I was a Potomac Season nine, episode two. I thought it was really good. I thought it was good too. It starts off with Mia sobbing in the bathroom. Karen says it was not her intention to call Mia a bad mother. I gotta tell you, I feel like Karen. I'm having a hard time with Karen this season. And granted I saw her the other night we took a picture. I don't think she had told me about all that stuff. I know, I'll have to fill you in later, but like, I don't think Karen even knew what I was when we took the picture. Like you know, when they just put a bunch of group of people.
Speaker 3: I saw your pictures.
Speaker 2: You were with Katie, who I liked. Yeah, I liked her.
Speaker 3: I got it to well you got her before at the Trader's thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I liked her that night. And I also liked her husband.
Speaker 3: He's I really like him.
Speaker 2: I said to him, I said, Damn, you're a nice guy. What am I going to do? How am I going to talk shit about you?
Speaker 3: When you got He's just that guy. He's like Eddie. He's like, they're just guys that you There's no shit to be talked about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he he was nice. Then Giselle tells Wendy their relationship is in the bucket and she'd like to be in a better place, and she gives her bucket hat. Mia comes back out and Giselle and Karen apologize. Okay, this is how I knew we were back, throwing shade, leaving the table crying and then coming back in a double apology. I was like, welcome back, Potomac, we have missed you.
Speaker 3: Thank God for Gazelle, Like she just I hope she is the highest paid one on that cast because she really moves things along. She has the best one liners, like she just knows what to do.
Speaker 2: I think Giselle is amazing, but like her jokes, they don't land for me. They did at Bucket hat. It didn't land, It didn't land. How about Gordon none of the hats?
Speaker 3: Well, well, you said last week that the hats didn't fit the head, so I obviously had to go there and look because I'm I'm not detailed like that, Like I don't notice everything right away. I have to watch it twice. And so those hats were like an inch on their head.
Speaker 2: It was it was like this or way, it was like this.
Speaker 3: It was so weird. Usually because I have a little head, everything's like so big on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, everybody's hat look like children's hats. I couldn't. It was like a dunce hat when you're in trouble and like you go and you're put in the corner and they stick a hat on you that doesn't fit and I have a big head. Shocking, shocking. I don't think you do, No, I do when it comes to hats. Really, how about.
Speaker 3: Gordon going to TMZ seeing me as a gold digger.
Speaker 2: Gordon, she's paying for you to live in her apartment unit allegedly, do you mind? Yeah, at this point, Gordy, come on, Gards, what about When Giselle and Wendy meet for lunch, Wendy says Hell must have frozen over because Giselle has invited her out. Of course, Gizelle's inviting you out. Robin's gone, She's shading Karen. She's got to figure out someone to hang out with, bestie. But then Gizelle says that when Wendy is angry, she's very condescending. And then when Wendy says she doesn't like how Gizelle alienates people, Gizelle says, if she doesn't like someone, she doesn't speak to them. Giselle and Wendy agree to tell each other if they have an issue. This feel like to me and listen, I'm liking Wendy Moore of this season. So doctor, Wendy, you can stop being upset with me on X or Twitter or whatever it is. But I feel like the fans are like, stop being so toxic to each other, and so now they're trying.
Speaker 3: To be Yeah, I have to talk about Wendy's over the top feather outfit that she showed up to and lunch like it.
Speaker 2: Was giving a brass one from Salt Lake City.
Speaker 3: They yeah, it was. I mean they're out a diner, it looked like and even Giselle's like, what are you wearing? I mean, I didn't think it was bad. I just thought it was weird to wear to a lunch in the middle of the day. It was so over the top, so over the top. But I feel like, and we've talked about this before, I feel like housewive shows are starting to get like that. Certain franchises are just going over the top with the fashion to be don't is it to be noticed? Is this truly who they are?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think everybody's trying to outdo each other, but no one also bothers me. I don't want people to judge how I eat certain things. Like I get if I was like chrying umping my mouth, but I didn't think it was disgusting the way that Giselle ate her oyster. She doesn't want to shuck it into her mouth and get.
Speaker 3: I would read, yeah, it goes down your face, it's messy. I wouldn't want to do that either. Yeah, but back to the fat the housewife passion. Yeah, at the gym today and Eddie's laughing his ass off right. He's sitting there, he's looking at his phone and he had Instagram popped up and it was a picture of Angie in these big, giant goggles and he's like, what is she wearing? This is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm upset because I.
Speaker 3: Know it's her. It's kind of her trademark.
Speaker 2: Now, well, she's at the horse show this week, and I text her. I'm like, I'm not going to be there till next week. But if I don't arrive to a actual like name brand, like I don't want the ones that you sent us last time from Amazon, like I want an expensive pair of goud I want some Fendy's listen, and I don't care if it says Spindy across. I want them and I'm gonna wear them. I would appreciate it. I'm sure at this point designers are sending them to you. Yeah, because I think you might be the only one to be purchasing them.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, how about I did buy some for the girls from Amazon last year. Oh no, I don't want Amazon, but I don't want goggles. My head's this big. Could you imagine having those on there? But can we talk about ink for a minute. Karen is the only person that has met Ink, and and they think that maybe, just maybe me is a little embarrassed because he's short. And then Gisella comes in with them more her one niner got a lover. Let's just say they don't see eye to die. I thought that was funny. And then they show the creative way that they pose together on Instagram, like he's down in the front and she's in the back and he's he's on an apple box. That's kidding, I know, but it's true.
Speaker 2: But like I have to say, I've never run into this problem because I'm five. I lie and say I'm five to five, but I'm five three and a half. No guy I've ever dated has ever been shorter than me. And if it was, like we'd have a real big problem.
Speaker 3: I've never dated anybody shorter.
Speaker 2: No, right, I don't think I've ever even dated anybody at my same height. How tall is Ink? Let's go on Wikipedia, somebody gets this information.
Speaker 3: We need that information. Do you think it's out there?
Speaker 2: Well? Do you think he's taller or shorter than Arabella Stacy's daughters?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I I don't know. It's hard to tell because me as tall, and.
Speaker 2: I don't know how tall?
Speaker 3: Is me a six foot tall? Is me a shorter? Like I don't know as.
Speaker 2: Oh me as five six?
Speaker 3: No, she's not.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 3: There's no way.
Speaker 2: According to IMDb, she's five six there she seems. I mean, granted, unless everybody on.
Speaker 3: The cast is super short, but I feel like MIA's she looks really tall on TV.
Speaker 2: Granted, people say that about me too, and then they meet me and they're like, you're so sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they well, they never think I'm tall, but when they see me, they're like, they say the same thing, you're so tiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm like, thanks, I give an overwhelming height. It says Tama's five to three.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm actually five to three and a half and I rounded off to five four when I tell people how tall I am.
Speaker 2: But I'm also a quarter of an inch taller than Tamora.
Speaker 3: So you're actually five four. I'm five three And okay, great, let's see we'll do We'll do.
Speaker 2: A measurement the next time we see each other. But Stacey, her daughter and her her o pair cook and stay and this is where we hear a little bit more about Stacey and her husband and how they're separated and getting divorced. They agreed to live together but sleep in separate bedrooms. They aren't telling their daughter about the divorce until the final decisions have been made, which listen, I don't mind the separation. I think that makes sense. Like and I get not telling your kids too early and to each of but I think that kids are relatively smart. So you two, if you are never home at the same time and you're sleeping in separate bedrooms when.
Speaker 3: You are, I think our kids are going to pick up on that. Yeah, for sure, it's another nesting situation. It seems like it's happening a lot. We've seen it just on Housewives. Rarely does it end up well at the end.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. Arabella speaks three languages, and I'm sure she can read Stacy and her dad's body language at this point. Yeah, she's smarter than I am. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Stacy has a house in the suburbs, and then she also has a love pat in DC.
Speaker 2: Right, I also want to know who's Stacy. I know we're skipping ahead, but I need to know who Stacy's dating. Where they go to church and work out together, but they won't have sex until they get married. Show us, flash us up a picture of that gem. Oh he does film, so we'll meet him.
Speaker 3: Well they did flash a picture of him. No, maybe it wasn't a pre Yeah they did.
Speaker 2: Oh they did. Shit, I've missed it.
Speaker 3: They did show he's cute.
Speaker 2: Is he hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a good looking guy.
Speaker 2: Well what about we still don't know what the husband looks like because he always has the blur on his face.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously the husband's going to be blurred forever because he doesn't want to show his face. But how dumb did you feel after meeting Stacy's daughter?
Speaker 2: I was like, I can barely speak the English language, let alone English.
Speaker 3: She's trilingual.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to Kiana. Yeah, Kiana goes over to Karen's house. Kiana was not invited to Karen's birthday, nor was she invited to the GNA event. Karen says she's going to talk to Giselle about it. I'm wondering if they saw Karen was going to need support this season, and that is why Kiarana is getting a reintroduction in episode two.
Speaker 3: Why else, I don't know, but we refreshed my memory last year was was she involved in that physical altercation.
Speaker 2: She's the one that's got hit in the head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I thought. I thought she only got hit in the head. Was there any lawsuit or anything that came out of that.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. But we have to remember there's some people gone now. But that's why she's saying she doesn't want to go to the GNA event.
Speaker 3: She was she was upgraded to a housewife.
Speaker 2: Well this is according to tv DATS. We don't want to steal information tv DATS. So she started as a friend and then was upgraded towards the end to a housewife. So whatever happened.
Speaker 3: Her, Karen can constantly is referring to her DUI as an accident, accident.
Speaker 2: Karen's bugging, Karen is bugging me.
Speaker 3: I'm curious to see how this is going to play out versus what played out on Orange County.
Speaker 2: Agreed. Then Ashley and Stacy go hiking, which you know how I feel about a housewife hike where they have to walk a snail's pace so the production can keep up running.
Speaker 3: What a beautiful hike.
Speaker 2: So pretty. But then also their goodbye was awkward, but Stacy said she still lives with their husband, and Ashley says, living with someone you're separated feels like you're still together. Ashley says her boys don't have enough exposure to people of color, and then Stacy wants her daughter to have the same pride about being black that she does for being German. And then Stacy says she loves this party wasn't ready for it when she said loves. But he has a devout Christian so they're not intimate.
Speaker 3: I did find their conversation about their childhood and raising their children very interesting. Well, all we know is Stacy is not riding the pogo stick, so they have to be married before they do the deed.
Speaker 2: But also was he married before? And was he a devout Christian? Prior? Like is are we are we working with somebody that's only had sex with one person their entire life?
Speaker 3: Or hey, you're getting a little head of yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I need to know.
Speaker 3: Can we get him on the hot seat?
Speaker 2: Listen? We need him all HIV and Jared.
Speaker 3: Should we have him and Jared on the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I need I have a lot of questions, but either way, I guess we're going to see more of him there.
Speaker 3: Let's just just do have you ever watched this A is Us?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know we talked about this. Okay, okay, yeah, but you haven't watched the full season. I mean the full every season. So they play this game that I find very intriguing. The husband and wife worst case scenario. Yeah, okay, worst case scenario. If you don't have sex with this guy that you're dating, and then you don't have sex so you're married, does that mean you don't see his wiener at all? And what if you marry him? So my worst case scenario is like I would marry him and they'd have like a TI I need little mushroom wiener and then you wouldn't have sex, and then how does that play out? And to me, it's forced, and then it's going to be a whole situation.
Speaker 2: To me, it's not. I'm sure she's probably seen his wiener. I would assume there's been something around it. But my concern is, and listen, this is not a show for children.
Speaker 3: Worst case scenario.
Speaker 2: Worst case scenario is you get married, you go to have sex the first night and it's terrible. It doesn't matter to me such but just like it's just not giving any of the things. And granted, I mean maybe some sexual relationships grow with time, but like, I'm too old for that shit now. I get it. If you want to wait until marriage when you're younger, that's really up to you. But if you're in your second marriage and you both have already done it, maybe this is this.
Speaker 3: Is purely a religious thing, right, yeah, it is a Christian Christian Christian Huh.
Speaker 2: Then Karen goes to Jazelle's house. Karen says her party felt like an inquisition about her and it was messy of Gazelle to make a non alcoholic drink named after her. Karen says, Kiarana was upset she wasn't invited. Gizelle says she could only invite a certain number of people, but she'll invite her to the GNA event. The GNA event is honored Jazelle's dad, who recently passed from a brain tumor. But then all of a sudden, Karen brings up that she's being honored for a fem powered award, and Gizelle thinks some people who were going to be honored couldn't make it, and that's why there's this last minute invite. How do you feel when two housewife events show up at the same time.
Speaker 3: This is this actually upset me because Giselle, you know, obviously her dad passed at the time less than a year prior to filming this, and when she met with Karen, Karen told her that she, oh, by the way, I have event at the same time. Well what time? Oh don't I don't know. I don't know. It's earlier. It's earlier. So she made it sound like it was like a you know, early morning, daytime night, and she had her iPhone with her. She could have at least looked at it to tell her what time it was. It's like she knew. It's like I phone.
Speaker 2: Did you realize that Karen's event was filmed on iPhones? So it must have been last minute because it wasn't clear to actually film with her.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I did not realize that. I was just upset that all the girls that were going to go to support Hizzelle and you know, and Ashley as well, that they didn't show up until, you know, right when it was going to end. And it was just like, really, and by the way, a non alcoholic drink isn't a dig I think that if anything, it's being supportive of Karen having a dui. So I don't see Gazelle as shady for doing that. Maybe she was, but I thought, like that's just being considered.
Speaker 2: But also, like Karen's text invite wasn't until six am to invite everybody to the event that they had already asked about weeks prior. It's the day of Giselle responded to the woman, don't have to run around it and can just attend Karen's event. But when Gizelle said, what is she being honored for running into.
Speaker 3: A tree tree?
Speaker 2: I honestly had to like pause the TV to catch my breath because I was like, oh MG, but.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the way Karen was talking about it. And then Giselle as well said, like I got the original invitation, her name was not on it, her name was butt on it last minute, and it was quite clear that Karen had no idea what was going on because she had no information.
Speaker 2: But also then like Ashley and Gizelle arrive at the GNA event, Wendy, Stacey, Mia, Piarna, and Jesse all had to Karen's film event. First, Jack calls Ashley saying they'll be to the event at GNA. At eight thirty, Ashley says their event is over. At nine, Giselle says they're being rude and shouldn't come. Karen says she is more likable than Giselle and that's why all the women came to support her.
Speaker 3: But this was about her father, yeah, passing away and supporting that. Like, it's so rude that all the girls went to Karen's event.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, half of the girls are more than half. The girls end up arriving to the event in time, but I don't know if it.
Speaker 3: Was in time because that like they you mean at the end of the show where they show up and she's like, get out, to get out?
Speaker 2: I mean, and also like we Wendy made a point where she's like I came to Karen's event to actually see her receive an award, So until she actually receives it, I'm going to stay. I'm like, no, Karen said this event would have no crossover to when their event was, right, and like, I'm sorry, but why would you this award?
Speaker 3: Why would you go to Karen's event and miss Gazelle's When Giselle invited you first, Karen invited you with the day before.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry not to be a dickhead, but like, unless I was last minute nominated for a freakin' oscar, I wouldn't do that to my group of friends.
Speaker 3: No, not at all. But you're right, like cameras probably weren't allowed in Karen's event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looked like crusty, like somebody pulled out their iPhone. So I don't think that Gazelle was overreacting.
Speaker 3: I mean it was so sad. And then Gazelle had given a speech about her father passing away twelve days after being diagnosed with a brain tumor, and the girls rcap to Gazel first. This got me thinking about you know, you and I both have done the prenuvo scan. The scans like that can really save your life. Like, yeah, just go I'm going a peace of mind like that. I'm because I am one of those people that I don't want to call myself a hypochondriac, but if I have a headache, I go to the worst case snarow. I think I have brain tumor, I'm going to die. I plan my funeral, like the whole thing goes through my head. But doing the premiovo scan was like the best thing for me, which reminds me I never I was supposed to go in time.
Speaker 2: I know we have to get the check up thing.
Speaker 3: Well I already did mine, so if.
Speaker 2: They keep calling and then I'm like, I'm not ready yet. I have too many other issues I had.
Speaker 3: Remember I had spots on my on my pancreas and they didn't know what it was, and so I went back to have it redone and they said it was obviously just assist because it shrank and size.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, which is good. Yeah, but I think what we're told is that where the actual camera crew was is who production supports. More. I don't like events that are solely to promote somebody that's not authentic, Like do I think that GNA is probably like.
Speaker 3: A blowing up now?
Speaker 2: But like those girls invited everybody in advance, Stacy seemed to be kind of the only voice of reason, like, what the hell are we doing? Why are we going to Karen's right now? And then even Karen's friend, the dress shop lady, she even showed up to GNA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should take a poll. Is Karen more likable than Gazelle? Is that why all the girls went to Karen's event.
Speaker 2: I if I had to pick one to hang out with, I would hang out with Gizelle.
Speaker 3: Oh me too, for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just just because listen, I think Karen is good TV. But I think they're maybe basing their decisions off of how the audience was feeling after last season, which is never the way to base a relationship or a feeling, because everybody is only as good as last week's episode, right, So follow your gut. Who's been kinder to you? Who are you having more fun with? Who do you like?
Speaker 3: I just thought it was just in bad taste because it was, you know, for her dad and her dad. I just passed away, like I think it was disrespectful. But I have some fan thoughts. I do a little thing on my Instagram, and these are what the This is what the fan thoughts are, and I picked try to pick the nicest ones. Potomac is back and better than ever, and I have to agree. I mean, I am missing Robin and Candace, but they're back with a bang. Never would have sided with Gazelle, but here we are, so people are. Karen was messy and put the girls in a bad position. I agree Karen was disgusting for that this was an honor for Gazelle's dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I thought I didn't like any of it.
Speaker 3: I think just knowing that it was an honor for somebody's dad that just passed away. I would not even invite any of the girls to me being celebrated for I don't know, crushing my car into a tree.
Speaker 2: No, I mean that's that's the thing, and not just that, like I would. It takes everything in my being to even ask a friend to be there for me when I really need something, like when I'm really struggling. So I can't imagine like asking hold on Dolores from her Housewolves in New Jersey's calling. Hey, Delories, I'm on the pod right now with Tamra. You're live.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Sama, when.
Speaker 2: You were in my next call, I'm so excited to come and see you. Oh my gosh, you got this is a reminder, get tickets to see the twats. We've got de Lores coming. Never been so excited to listen we were.
Speaker 3: I was just afraid she was calling to cancel.
Speaker 2: You. No, now you're on the pod, but I'll call you as soon as we're done. Tamra said, uh, we cannot wait to see you, and she goes hopefully she's not canceling. Want to ask what to wear?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I let to go.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, just come naked. We hate press. Oh god, I am not the like.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, yes you are.
Speaker 2: We love you. We'll call you when we're done you bye bye, Oh my gosh. All right, guys, Well that wraps us up. And as a reminder, make sure you get the tickets. You will get to see all of the excitement that all of these different ladies will bring, and all of these energies. We ask all the hard questions, but we also are looking forward to meeting you all in person. So please go on and buy your tickets and we'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And if you're looking for me, I'll probably be in the fetal position for the next six hours.
Speaker 2: And if you're looking for me, I'll probably be calling Tamra non stop and she won't be answering. She doesn't really want to talk about this any further. No, bye, guys.
Speaker 3: Bye,