Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers podcast, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. We got with us Bloomberg News cross ass that reported Tanita Sikova here on Monday's Stock Movers. What's on your radar?
Speaker 3: Let's start with kind of Goose because I think it's a really good gouch of retail sentiment, of tariffs, the consumer and all that. It actually had a pretty rough start of the day, was down as much as nine percent, some of the gains were off by the end of the day, were down just three point five at the close. Still the stock is down twenty percent here today. So what's happening is Barclay's actually cut their rating to underweight. We also had a report from Goldman Sachs saying that kind of the Goose will be the worst hit, one of the worst hit retail stocks, and they're estimating about eighty percent of their sourcing is from KINDAA, So you can imagine with the tires that will be a big hit. Obviously, that's a little bit harder and consumer.
Speaker 1: Some American geese.
Speaker 4: I'm just throw maybe an American brand is coming, I don't know, or maybe yeah. So the stock is under a lot of pressure, and this is the second down grade by Bartley's and there is only one analyst that has a by rating on kind of the Goose.
Speaker 3: So there is al much bullishness.
Speaker 1: You know, I walk by Carol Master's desk and it's it's not even possible to put anything down there because there's just cans of Celsius all over her desk. She's just mainlining this stuff shotguns.
Speaker 5: That explains everything that everything so not true, but go ahead. Well, they are building up their female audience because that's the fastest growing segments because men drinking energy drinks are going to flatline or decline, but the growth is coming from women and that's why Celsia has gained seven percent today. We obviously heard about their acquisition about align New, but today they got upgraded to buy from Truist, and clearly the bullishness is because of the acquisition. The price target is now forty five dollars, up from ten percent.
Speaker 3: The space is very competitive. Saleses was down fifty percent last year. You know, they're competing with red Bue. Everyone is trying to have like a healthier drink with leash sugar to attract different audience. But what salesis is doing so far this year is working. The stock is up thirty five percent. Yeah, not true, Shelby, right, yeah, yeah. Vaccine stocks, we've talked about this too. We saw certainly hitting this session today. We saw a big hit and we saw a lot of reactions from analysts. So the biggest loser today is Moderna, which closed nine percent lower, but it fell as much as fourteen percent. If we look at the ear today's move, we're talking about a thirty percent loss. What of course happened today is all those stocks plunge after Peter Mark's a key figure overseeing review approver vaccines at the a FDA, resigned and the reason is, of course, the clash he had with Robert F. Kennedy. We saw really negative reactions from analysts to the point where counterfeitsal art. Analysts are slamming their leadership, the leadership of Kennedy, and saying that the administration should reevaliate that they're not talking about the stocks. Obviously everyone's saying that's going to weigh a lot on the stocks, but they're talking about changing leadership.
Speaker 1: So that's what I think is so interesting. It's Caunter Fitzgerald too. You have Howard Lutnix firm and firm. It's really fascinating to see. Yeah, Maderna and then other biotech and vaccine makers got a hit today for.
Speaker 3: Sure, sped as well.
Speaker 2: All right, good stuff as always the Stock Movers podcast from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout today for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving lines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.