Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony Dorset, de Montrey Moore, and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 3: All right, players, lambs, that's right. Brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. We are here at the Star, Prisco. It is Anthony Dorset, train more. We've got Buried Church. They all play in the National Football League, got new Scrugs? All right, The Cowboys gonna get it? Oh in four New York Jets team Sunday at the meadow Lands.
Speaker 4: Yes, in New York, on.
Speaker 3: The road, Jets in Carolina. So next two games are on the road, Dolphins twenty one, Jets twenty twenty seven. That you say, Dolphins twenty seven, Jets twenty one justin fields.
Speaker 2: You ain't got it, Bro, Hey man, it's come up here and do the Caleb on them.
Speaker 5: It's here.
Speaker 6: It's not as bad as he don't got it because those these games have been really close that they've been playing all season. Bro, And he, like ad just said, Caleb Williams didn't have it, and guess what, you went out there and gave him his first career game without getting the sack. Like honestly, at this point, it's people out there in fantasy saying, hey, whoever your receiver is, I'm picking them whoever plays the Cowboys that week. So we can't sit there and just be like, oh, oh, and four doesn't mean anything because we said that.
Speaker 7: You already know anybody coming in here is looking for the opportunity, would not even come here.
Speaker 2: But anybody they playing over bag about this game, I'm talking about it. He ain't got it. Like he ain't that guy in the NFL. I ain talking about just getting.
Speaker 8: Off the cowboy starting quarterback in the National Football He ain't got it, bro, Like that's it.
Speaker 7: You know that it takes a special team and takes a special type of coach to develop a quarterback.
Speaker 2: He could be a backup man in twenty years.
Speaker 6: You can't even say that because he's produced somewhat, And come on, what quarterback has went to the jests recently and been able to produce like this somewhat.
Speaker 2: He's in Pittsburgh, I mean Pittsburgh. He was he was strangs for at a little bit Pittsburgh. Don't develop no quarterbacks, y'all.
Speaker 8: Man, when we're gonna put out playing man, playing man, come on, man, coaches.
Speaker 2: Ball all the time.
Speaker 5: I said, he's shown us flashes.
Speaker 4: Right, here's your stat.
Speaker 3: Justin Fields has led his team to ah and twenty five record when opponents scored at least twenty one points. Oh and twenty five. Fields is the only winless quarterback out of forty six quarterbacks in this sample over the last five years with at least ten starts.
Speaker 2: Mate, he ain't got it. He ain't got it out there. Trade he could be a backup for he can play for years.
Speaker 6: You say the numbers like that, I mean, numbers don't lie. They don't lie, but sometimes they do.
Speaker 8: All know, twenty twenty five twenty five with all your team know, we need justice.
Speaker 5: First of all.
Speaker 6: Okay, say started out at the Bears. Bears didn't give him nothing to fight with. He went to the Steelers. Fields and some type of stuff from man.
Speaker 4: Oh in twenty five.
Speaker 3: And twenty five record when public score at least twenty one points and the only winless quarterback and forty It took forty six quarterbacks in the sample size of the last five years and it made tenth start.
Speaker 2: He could be your back up, like he could come in spot by awesome?
Speaker 7: Did Joe Miller?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 5: He could be you know, I think he's better than Joe.
Speaker 2: I think you better than Joe. Too bad?
Speaker 5: Overtold Joe at this point.
Speaker 8: But is he a you know, top thirty two quarterback in the league top.
Speaker 6: For It's debatable he could pull later in his career. Man, you go to the right situation.
Speaker 7: You know, then pull the trade another thing here lately?
Speaker 5: Try this three situationder.
Speaker 7: Is he reviving it?
Speaker 5: This year?
Speaker 4: Gino's made a Pro Bowl justin fields. Ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 2: Ain't justin fields. And that's not it.
Speaker 7: That's all, which is okay, made a lot of money, Yeah, a lot of I took it for granted that she was just talking about this week, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, but that he's not that guy. Yeah, I can be not.
Speaker 7: I hope he don't be that guy this week either, did Yeah, don't turn into that guy.
Speaker 3: Actually twenty two you go to go to shoddy and man twenty two points? Guys, can we get twenty good?
Speaker 2: If you get to anyway, you're good?
Speaker 4: Three touchdowns and Aubrey field goal.
Speaker 2: You're good, guys. After that, it's good.
Speaker 3: So what we do the prediction the Cowboys which time proof twenty two twenty one, you'll be hones.
Speaker 7: You know one thing that kills me about it quarterback evaluation. Sometimes it's like, okay, so they have a book of work, they have a catalog of work, okay, from college, and then all of a sudden, their athleticism once they get to the combine may push all that stuff out and the next thing you know, he's this great athlete and he's this, he's at he's but no, like we already seen it. He couldn't throw between the numbers, he couldn't fit in tight spaces, whatever the case may be for individual quarterbacks. But like the person that comes to my mind is your frat brother.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah he was a combine Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean at Florida, he wasn't putting up no crazy numbers.
Speaker 5: Never did.
Speaker 7: But as soon as they saw that boy and his shorts and his T shirt at the combine or his spandexa here it.
Speaker 5: Is, brother.
Speaker 6: I mean, look, you stay out of that Greek world, like you said, like Barry said, that boy has made a lot of money.
Speaker 7: Watch out man Keith talking about playing football.
Speaker 6: You said, my friend brother. I felt like it was a shadows brother. He is my friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, look man, the boy had potential and it was the first round. Then he then he went over bron lot. He got the organization, he got that nuke dreuice and went down here we're talking about Anthony Richards and juice that killed kill the career backing up Daniel Jones. When they played, they played good against the.
Speaker 2: Should have won again.
Speaker 8: You see my man, the wide receiver. I forget his name. Anthony something is your man? You forgot his name, said y'all, mass number ten for the coachs Wi. I didn't see the Washington now it wasn't him, he h Anyway, he got the past, made a couple of moves eighty yards to the house right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he got to the Gold Lives. Yes almost he did it.
Speaker 4: He did it to Shaun Jack.
Speaker 2: If I'm with it before it his own touch back. That's seven points right there. Then Jonathan Taylor breaks off another sixty yard brun it's not holding. Yeah, fourteen point swing all because this dude decided to show boat and hold.
Speaker 6: And you hate thing I'm gonna be not even that, just like I don't know, Like I said, maybe I feel like because you know how when we first come into the league, y'all, it's always old head saying, y'all don't respect the game, y'all, don't do this, y'all, don't do that, and you think about that type of technique. I'm thinking about plays that I seen that could have swung the momentum. In the San Friand and Jacksonvielle game, there was one time they could have downed the ball inside the one and the guy ran down there, jumped inside the goal line and like hit the ball and pat everybody knows you got to re establish yourself to knock the ball in there.
Speaker 5: But you're too excited. You over here show boat and celebrating.
Speaker 6: It's like these small techniques, which you know, getting back to the Cowboys, what has been the biggest thing we said in the secondary technique? Eyes and stuff like that, and it's like, bro, what is going on with the sloppy play? This is week four right now, Like it should be of this show boating early and dropping the ball and having a big cat fumble. There shouldn't be like us over here getting the bomb over bag that and the coverage that is made for you to throw the short routes, and I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's just it's baffling to me.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, man, okay, I've officially become that own about everything.
Speaker 2: It's flapp agast. Now it's ugly. It's ugly right now.
Speaker 4: I went the locker room yesterday, the locker.
Speaker 5: Room tell us something good.
Speaker 3: They believe defensively they're close, and they said one they got to get turnovers. But he said, we believe we're getting close in terms.
Speaker 2: Of they almost had to last if the force.
Speaker 3: Figure out what they need to do in terms of communication.
Speaker 2: So communication again, is it? It's communication? We done went to the like I said, what was it?
Speaker 5: The one word word?
Speaker 6: Oh? So, like Barry said, then when is it gonna be on sitting here saying is in the playoffs?
Speaker 5: We just switched the coverage. We just went to one word like.
Speaker 2: It's I ask questions. That's all I can do, is all I can do?
Speaker 4: Man, Just ask the question.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, you can ask the question what top gave to play? Stop giving me the professional answer. Stoped sitting there saying we're one play away and this and that, oh they almost had two, Like no one play away is if you're in one to fifteen top defense, we're talking about your offense being number one, you're talking about your defense being number thirty two. What are we talking about? The turnover marginie is not close? The defense paralysis is not there. Like you're more than one play away, bro, Like here are a lot of plays and if a lot of those plays are only one miss technique one, this and that, well, guess what the consistency here is?
Speaker 5: You're that way.
Speaker 3: They came out of a meeting. What you wanted to say? Hey man, you come out to.
Speaker 6: Meeting to say, hey, we got stuff to fix. This is you can say that. You can say we got stuff to fix. Hey man, we're onto a new week. We're gonna learn from my mistakes and get better. But stop telling me this one player waste stuff.
Speaker 7: So is it one player or is it one player or more than one player?
Speaker 5: Away?
Speaker 6: You're definitely more than one player because the cavalry it's coming slowly. I sent you the flip of clown and uh, can he make it some good? You know one man's side, you know you know it a.
Speaker 4: Little bit He didn't watch that clip.
Speaker 5: He didn't. I know he didn't.
Speaker 6: He was selfish though, But that clip I was there. It was very d Law and Tyrone Crawford is like very technique sound playing off each other. So you know, maybe the cavalry is just it's coming. It's just coming a little slow. It's not in a Mustang, it's it's the old school Mustang.
Speaker 4: It's away from getting it where they need to get it.
Speaker 6: Real horse pass and the lamps still working, baby, they's still working.
Speaker 7: At least if they believe that that that's that's positive.
Speaker 2: That is that fingers at each other, that's good.
Speaker 4: Not put your fingers at each other. They're not saying.
Speaker 5: So it's still hope.
Speaker 2: But we all know how the locker room is though.
Speaker 8: When cameras ain't there, my defense is I'm over it, Like, man, I'm there up.
Speaker 5: You gotta keep this going.
Speaker 2: We got scored forty a game, yacored, man. That's how I.
Speaker 4: Would be though, Man, Tyreek Hill injury last night.
Speaker 6: Did y'all see him celebrating at the end, I'm like, yo, was it? Like it gave me a little So when he got like on the cart and stuff like that, obviously you know how people when they get these major injuries, they usually get the thumbs up or I'm doing this and that. He kind of had like one of those why me but laugh like the joker moment, but then start waving at everybody like oh, I'm going Miami like like like.
Speaker 5: Is it I'm gone there? Hey, the seasons over with it.
Speaker 6: It's like, you know what, everything's been going wrong so far and this is just the icing on the cake.
Speaker 5: Maybe this is it and.
Speaker 2: You can't do is laugh off. One of them type deals was that sucks.
Speaker 6: One of my boys posted in a group and I was like, you know, me, I'm always trying to play advocate for the player. He was like, bro, I'm getting tired of this. This is so Earl Thomas. And I was like, you think so Like when Earle you know, flicked off and he left. They was like, yo, the same thing with Tyreek leaving and waving in Miami like he's been such a nuisance.
Speaker 7: He been tired of that. Well, I think, well we are. They had a what was it, they had a players meeting already and if you've ever been on a team this, I didn't know that. Yeah, So if you've ever had been on a team where you got to lock the coaches out and have a players meeting. I've been there before, get what I'm saying, And fortunately for us, we were actually able to galvanize the season and make it to the super Bowl. That was the year we had Callahan when Gruden got traded, okay, and we had locked everybody out and we just had to have that meeting. But down there, nothing's changing, you know what I mean. And Tyreek was already complaining before the season started going into it, and then he was complaining last year too as well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm.
Speaker 7: Sure that he wants to have that type of injury. But just like you said, he was waving goodbye to Miami once again.
Speaker 3: If Andy Reid is calling you with a player, do not accept the phone call.
Speaker 4: Don't make that trade.
Speaker 2: He didn't got boys, He don't got plenty of cats. Man, he didn't got him.
Speaker 3: He traded make the away to Washington. Ain't get nothing out that traded a J.
Speaker 2: Phillip A J.
Speaker 3: Feeley to Miami for a second round pick.
Speaker 5: Got something out to you?
Speaker 4: What do you get for t you?
Speaker 5: Ti was a good catboy.
Speaker 3: They cut to you. They're told him to go told he's.
Speaker 5: My favorite Floyd.
Speaker 3: Alex Smith to Alex Smith to Washington, but Alex Smith.
Speaker 5: Washington. That's what he did.
Speaker 4: He moved, He moved Tyreek Hill on what Tyrie do I.
Speaker 5: Mean little Alex Smith go to casino and.
Speaker 2: That's where he got traded from. Yeah, that's what he destroyed his leg.
Speaker 3: And it says I'm good with you got rid of Sean McCord. I mean Andy Reid has got rid of he is not missed the beat, the man ismber Bobby Wagner. I'm not Bobby Wager, Bobby Taylor and had the great corners of Santi sept Guy's thanks moved on from him. Man, Andy Reid, don't really miss So if Andy's calling you with the players, hang up from.
Speaker 2: Who is no?
Speaker 6: I was like the way you make it sound, I'm like, man, I wouldn't even pick up his phone.
Speaker 3: So Andy Reid, especially with a quarterback, but anybody else, don't pick up Andy Reid call and and just just say no, say no. I mean Tyreek Kill left for money he wanted, so he got his read went to Miami and you would have got unhappiness. And what did Andy Reid continue to do whin Super Bowl wins Super Bowl. It's tougher for him right now, but he's still won. And I just think of those things. Look, I'm not you guys were players. Get the bag you want. But at some point in time, man, if you're in a good place like that, with a quarterback like that, you're winning championships and then the ability to try to build a Hall of Fame resume, right, you got, Yeah, that's something you got to think about, something to think about. I mean, look at what Look how it's worked out for Travis Kels.
Speaker 2: Oh you talk about the bag off the field.
Speaker 8: On the field, you know they turned that into something crazy New Wed but hall of.
Speaker 7: Fame, Him Andrey do commercials together, everything, podcasts.
Speaker 5: All three of them.
Speaker 3: Right, And so he stayed in Kansas City. They've paid him, they've paid him well. But those are the things you have to think about at a certain point. But when you're in the when he like aj Brown complaining, brother, how much you want to complain? When you're considered your team coming into this year was considered a repeat team. You look at the NFC right now, they're not even playing that well, they're undefeated. Man, you got to start to ask yourself how much complaining do I want to do before I run myself out of a good situation.
Speaker 9: After you don't get paid like that Bowl, Chail, you pay but that but you know as well as I do, like as much as we sitting there saying that in hindsight, he's twenty twenty now, but in that moment, like you're a player, like bro.
Speaker 2: Like I want why does it have to be saying enough?
Speaker 5: It's hindsight.
Speaker 3: It's enough people that are in football out of football that you could go to get some advice and say, hey man, am I crazy?
Speaker 6: And he's probably right and he probably did, and those people it depends on who's in his corner and stuff like that. I know that it's a lot easier for you after you don't won the Super Bowl, after you didn't got paid, after you know that people know that you're the top receiver in the league, like to be a little frustrated and say, hey man, like I'm not giving my touches. Like eventually it comes in that player's career where they want to they want to shine, they want to get.
Speaker 5: Their burn, regardless of what it is.
Speaker 6: And then when you be like, oh man, I wish I would have been quiet so I could have won a little bit more.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying it's hard.
Speaker 7: It's hard to be a dude that can play at that level and not think that he doesn't want to contribute every week. It doesn't matter how much money you getting as a true football player and can't know they can't pay you a certain amount of money to shut you up and sit you down. If you actually want to be out there, that's that's that's just what it is, you know what I'm saying. And you could be comfortable with it and be like, oh, yeah, I'm getting so much money, but if you want to be on that field, contributing and being part of it, and and and and it's like, just like you said, she got caught up in the time. It was an emotional thing and everything else like that.
Speaker 3: But some people ain't gonna be satisfied. Okay, they tried that with ary loans when he got here, here's your money, here's your money, still bitching your mind. Then they tried to get in the catches. Well we lose, we I mean it was never dude was never happy. Everywhere he went. He was a firestarter.
Speaker 6: But anyway, but in that would make you the best player. Sometimes being a competitor and not being satisfied like you going in there, like I get it, Like yes, you start fired, but you're not thinking of it that way, like you know the game so well that it's supposed to be coming to you.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking about I'm not.
Speaker 4: Going you're gonna walk, You're gonna walk. Sam heard and and and ye.
Speaker 3: A meeting where these two dudes go set themselves on fire because he wasn't happy.
Speaker 4: They already start moaning and growing it about the receiver rule.
Speaker 5: But that's just one player. We're not even talking about. We started about he helped lead.
Speaker 6: Well damn hirsh said a damn thing. So what about so but we got off topic. What about Aj though we haven't heard that about Aj. Aj has been the quiet guy. AJ is the guy. He had the guy the book on the side. Yeah he got he had the book on the sideline. But he hasn't been just publicly out here shaming people on this and that. Like bro y'all get he had the book on the sideline. It was a problem. Then when he started balling, it was like, man, he's reading on the sideline. He's so calm. He's not ever in the media like this. He talks about suicide. He worries about his mental life. We swing the narrative and moved the pendulum whichever way is going to give him. But if I'm a player, if you if you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: They weren't thrown on the ball. So the targets last.
Speaker 6: Game, nine targets, but was their quality targets where they just away the scheme?
Speaker 2: He was getting clamped, just didn't you want the game. He was in his hip pocket clapping him up like the time, who was aparo?
Speaker 3: She don't had ten plus target bitching after game two, He's just like, dude, if you're that guy who's never.
Speaker 6: Had before this game, before this game, he wasn't getting targeted like that. So yeah, you got your you got nine targets, but you know, you know nine targets, and you know nine targets that are made for you as the number one guy on the team. You know what players are drawn up, you know what Blitzer being called for us that are designed like if you're in this scheme, it's like, hey, we know Bobby Wagoner is going to get this sec Hey we know Berry Church is going to get this.
Speaker 2: Six defensively, offensively.
Speaker 8: If you're getting a target, that play is designed for you to get the target.
Speaker 7: Me personally, as far as AJ Brown's head coach, you know, outside of it, I would definitely say, hey, man, look, come hollering me about this before you take it to the media. But I ain't gonna have no issue with the boy wanted to be involved in the game against problem with it against the Rams when they won thirty three twenty six, A. J.
Speaker 4: Brown had ten targets?
Speaker 2: How many receptions.
Speaker 3: Six of for a buckle nine and a touchdown?
Speaker 7: Did he say anything after that game? I don't know how many yards did he have with these nine targets last game?
Speaker 2: Seven yards? He want to ask why he's going to say something? But is that is that? Who else has vaulted you get the ball to you nine times? And you did? You can win one reception?
Speaker 5: How many? How many of those? How many of them? And if he got seven, how many of those little double covers? Though no.
Speaker 7: Route? You ain't letting me stretch the field. I'm not able to do this. I got nine targets for seven yards and he two.
Speaker 6: Of the ball to l I'm not gonnae when he did. Yeah, opportunities, but there was some of them where he was double click.
Speaker 3: Against against the Chiefs leading receiver in terms of targets eight targets, five catches, twenty seven yards Davante Smith's six targets, four catches, fifty three yards.
Speaker 4: The man is a part of the offense.
Speaker 10: He is.
Speaker 5: But you That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: If anything, Yeah, he's having a little bit about reorse, like you went to a team that's gonna win and stuff like that. You're complaining about the way that you're winning after you didnet got your super Bowl, after you didn't, got your big payday, and now it's like, hey, oh, y'all don't throw nearly a monk. Well, y'all never threw nearly enough. So I'm not gonna make the narrative of, Yo, you're being a prima donna because you're not getting this. You're being like, brother, you're just seeing it. The rose colored glasses are off now, like not at the super Bowl, and then important to you, not at the paychecking this morning. You realizing like, yo, we barely throw the ball, and then when we do shoot, I ain't getting it. So now I'm frustrated like it's a it's a different way to spin it. Don't spin it like yo, I'm just being self centered in like you all targets. No, I'm not saying that he got to catch the targets that he get, but he can catch those.
Speaker 5: And he said he want more.
Speaker 6: You give it to it, so you want it all? Are you not supposed to make your star players happy?
Speaker 7: I would they give it them the most targets.
Speaker 4: Why these guys get it?
Speaker 2: Dictate how?
Speaker 4: This was my provatarial Onis.
Speaker 3: You felt like you needed to dictate how winning was done, and it's thing was you know what, as long as as long as we win, I'm fine. But if we're not winning and I'm not a part of it, I'm gonna have a problem because I know I feel like I can help us win this this DeMarcus where I get to say, hey, man, you know if we ain't calling up some dialing up some defense and I'm getting some blitz and get my sacks because you know, I know I can't help us. We got sacks of problem is DeMarco. Morrians will say, man, I need twenty carres. I don't get my twenty carris. We don't win, I'm gonna have a problem. I thought that was a bunch of horse hockey.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: It's sixteen games, man at.
Speaker 4: The time, and now seventeen.
Speaker 3: You don't always get to have it your way, and this is it's a long year.
Speaker 2: This is the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: He had one, he had one target in the game. One okay, one, devant takes me with that three.
Speaker 2: But what were they doing in that game?
Speaker 7: They ain't throwing it outside that game.
Speaker 3: The game dictated, you're right, and they ran the ball thirty eight times. Hey, cowboys can't stop, no no run. That's exactly what they were doing out here. But at the end of the day, isn't the object to try to win? It is because so they're winning, you're getting paid, and you got a ring. Well, damn, I don't know what else to do for the man, I really don't.
Speaker 5: So that's what enough for you. The place to see is your enemy. You you you go out here and you don't play.
Speaker 7: Some ball out and you're just gonna say, after the end of the game, I got a soup, boy, I gotta check.
Speaker 4: Time in place to do these things.
Speaker 3: If you got if you got a problem with it, can we go see Nick Sirianni. Can we go see Jack behind the scenes, But you go do all this this passive aggressive lebron lebron full of bull jobs.
Speaker 11: You can suck up all these dudes you like.
Speaker 12: But Aristocrat Games, what Hey, their Cowboys Nation. Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys. It's them Casino games developed by Aristocrat, a prown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gamb l e R for twenty one over. It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 13: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth.
Speaker 4: Visit Crownrooyal dot com.
Speaker 13: Let's see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 14: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys, but drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up in standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com. Slash Hugo Boss, Hugo Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 12: To the players, loud.
Speaker 3: Good The countdown A game day starts with rally days presented by Seat Get get it behind the scenes, look at a T and T Stadium. Meet the Dallas guy Boys, cheerleaders and alumni, play games, win prizes and more. Get your tickets for the next rally day on October eighteenth at AT and T Stadium Slash Rally Days. You are the players that's brought you by Richocrat Gaming. Former players are Bury. Anthony bar said on newly Scrutch. All right, boy, we were little head.
Speaker 2: Having some fun.
Speaker 5: Always been the Mets starter, like stirring the pot.
Speaker 3: You go ahead, put your cape on you. It ain't okay, I'm gonna sit back.
Speaker 6: You play, you play, You played to earn the right. What do you say, like, Hey, if you want those responsibilities, then guess what play to that level. And once I play to that level, I should be able to do that. That's what we do. It is like we're sitting here complaining about a system that's been put in the place time over time, like it ain't been done. Don't complain about something that's there. Guess what, I'm gonna go make the system work for me. And so guess what. We've seen it time and time again, and people are happy when they make the system work. And then once the system is not working and you think that you're bigger than that, then it's like we want to tear them down. No, this is what got you here. But Lebron made the league what it was. He went to Cleveland and said, hey, let me change this franchise. Then go get a dub. Hey, y'all saying I'm not the best after statistically I'm the fastest one to break all these records get to this moment.
Speaker 5: Oh well what's now? What's stopping me from being the best? Oh?
Speaker 6: Jordan and Kobe, Well, now I got to go go rings. Now that I got rings, you mad that I got the rings the way that I did it? Come on, bro, I played the system the way it was supposed to be played. Dion played the system the way it was supposed to be played. He had multiple sons, and with his last son, he said, hey, I seen where I messed up with the other ones and letting them get sidetracked. Let me guide you to the promised land and the system was working until it wasn't working. Like you get there and people get mad, I'm not mad at you doing it the way that you did it. You earned the right to be there. So we were talking about I'm talking about everybody. I just used it as exact. Okay, I'm talking about I'm talking about Lebron, I'm talking about Lebron talking about AJ Brown. I'm saying AJ has earned the right to be one of the top receivers.
Speaker 7: Come see you about that.
Speaker 6: They come see me whatever my adjrect Hey what Deonza, it ain't. I ain't hard to find Buckie my dog. But I'm saying, like with Aj, he earned the right. He's one of the top receivers in the league, is he not.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And he's been quiet when he was at the Titans. Then he got to the Eagles and he was still quiet. Then now when he started talking a little bit, it was like, Okay, he's being a diva. But then once he started getting the ball like he was supposed to. Oh he's a playmaker. Oh he's so self conscious. He has so much emotional maturity. Now it's like, oh, here you go. It's another they're making it to seem like he's another Terrell Owens reincarnated right now. And that's what I'm saying. That's not fair to put that narrative on that man right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, So okay, he.
Speaker 5: Didn't earn the right to complain or say anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's let's take it that way there.
Speaker 8: So if they start feed force feeding them, they start, you know, eight fifteen targets, twenty targets, but they're losing, then then what happens.
Speaker 6: Hey, you're on the chopping blocks. You know how it goes in the locker room. You're gonna feed your stars and make them happy, is it not?
Speaker 2: Then the team loses.
Speaker 6: The team does loses in that in that case, and that's where we see stuff balls down. But it's like, it's giving take where you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the winning.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with the winning if I'm a GM and stuff like that. But as a player, where you going with that mindset? If you had every team, if you're.
Speaker 2: On that tea, you wouldn't go with the winning side either to.
Speaker 5: A certain state. He just said he wasn't. He said he.
Speaker 2: Seemed like if you a j brown, Yeah, but if you all the other if.
Speaker 6: I'm not there, yeah, if I'm a true team guy and I want to win, yes, but we know that's not how it goes in the locker room.
Speaker 2: Wait what how did it not go that way? If you if you're winning and you're part of a team.
Speaker 6: That's the way, the whole that the winning a winning culture, yes, but in other cultures you've been so you're telling me every locker room you win in everybody was all team first.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't get this.
Speaker 8: Number one player never dictated what the team did for success like that. Not one player was gonna be like, right, we're gonna do it this way because I want this way.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't think they.
Speaker 7: Just take Yeah, I didn't take it in like I just got to have everything just make let me get involved to as well.
Speaker 8: So what's the threshold, That's what I say, because you' getting nine targets, you're getting ten targets, you're getting eight targets, you.
Speaker 2: Got nine target seven yard And then you said and.
Speaker 7: Then I don't know what week it was before he's happy, Before he had ten one hundred and something yards on ten targets, one hundred and siven yards on ten targets.
Speaker 2: So he got and then the next week they gave him nine targets.
Speaker 5: Think with me.
Speaker 7: Right here, Yeah, I got ten targets for one hundred some yards. Now I got nine for seven We're in there. Did those routes change up? And the and the way that I was implemented into the game, there's.
Speaker 3: A whole But like that, what was the defense doing right?
Speaker 7: It could be the defense or it could be the route selection in the routes that he was told to run that game. We don't know.
Speaker 6: I think I think before this game it would I felt like it was a combination.
Speaker 5: This last game he got locked up. Like yeah, but.
Speaker 6: That's why I said it's a given tech situation, bro, Like, because I'm saying that it.
Speaker 2: Can't be everyone else's fault.
Speaker 5: It's not anyone else can't.
Speaker 6: If I'm gonna if I'm the head coach, first of all, like you said, you go talk to your players, I'm gonna go talk to him and say, hey, don't be doing this out of here in the media. One, I'll work on giving you some of your favorite routes and incorporating this more. But also with that being said, brou One, don't be out there in the media to keep everything in the house. Three, most importantly, be effective with what you have right now, because I'm giving you nine like you said, you're giving him ten like his AJ Brown is not a single target guy. He is a double digit target guy.
Speaker 4: So targets.
Speaker 3: Last week from Philly, AJ Brown with nine Dallas guarded with four targets, caught, four passes, Barkley four targets, caught, four passes, DeVante Smith two targets, caught, two passes, uh Grant Calcatar two targets, one catch, John Mitchie two targets, two catches, and will Shipley give me some yard targets you want? Okay, how many.
Speaker 7: Yards did Davonte Smith have on his reception twenty nine?
Speaker 3: Two for twenty nine and along was twenty.
Speaker 5: He was effective, That's all I hear from said.
Speaker 3: Four catches thirty seven yards with a long of twenty two.
Speaker 7: So you're just saying, have you never been on a team with the receiver where you've heard him say, I ain't got no deep routs this week, I ain't getting to do this this week.
Speaker 6: I get what you're trying to say, Like he's not getting the routes that he wants like or not that he wants.
Speaker 5: But you're not getting a you're not getting a.
Speaker 6: Full route tree, like all the routes are the same ones just because you got nine But if you got nine stops versus seven goals or seven posts and stuff like that, it looks completely different.
Speaker 5: Is that what you're trying to say with that?
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, like I said, you one, you made this decision when you chose to go to Philly.
Speaker 2: Like you had Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Remember that, Remember that you won't go here, but you went to a run offense over here.
Speaker 6: So now it's like, yo, bro, Like it was cool because you was winning and you got paid. But now that you not winning and this and that, now you want to complain about.
Speaker 7: I'm from the Titans. I played for them, and I know that that that GM that got fired. One of the biggest one of the worst things he said he did was getting rid of a J.
Speaker 2: Brown.
Speaker 7: But of course let's go back to it because like I said, I've been in that organization. Who is this quarterback handy heel, Hey, I don't care, I don't care. You never had a shot and he.
Speaker 3: Was a wide.
Speaker 5: Receiver turned into a quarterback.
Speaker 6: That was a top He was a top receiver, top quarter It was a top note. First of all, he was the top quarterback recruit coming out of his draft class into n L. He wanted to on the field early, so guess what he went to play receiver. History that he was still so talented that he was able to go back put up those numbers and still manage to be a first round draft quarter Bill managed to go over there to Miami and take them to the playoffs?
Speaker 5: Did he not? He did not earn?
Speaker 15: Did he not earn a bag over there? Okay, is not a part time John, It's not. It's not a part time job. What are you talking about? When we get to college, we're trying to get on the field and play. People switch positions all the time, don't.
Speaker 4: The teenage meeting turtles have capes?
Speaker 5: No, they don't know, they don't. You know, they don't.
Speaker 2: You know, they don't they don't.
Speaker 5: You trying to put your.
Speaker 6: Nah you've been putting on your mask, splinting a mask over there, just trying to play Devil's advocates and stare everything. I don't know, because you don't you come to you come to the taking.
Speaker 4: Break back in the moment right here, Dallas.
Speaker 10: When it comes to age, life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through.
Speaker 2: Whether you're max out.
Speaker 10: Overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge.
Speaker 2: Smoothie King has.
Speaker 10: The fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of pro Team, zero grams of Adage sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator Smoothie available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kid.
Speaker 12: Hey, they're Cowboys Nation. Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a PROWN sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler. That's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 16: It's game day and raising games. If you want to order like a chap, it's action off the field.
Speaker 2: You need to focus on the holy play.
Speaker 16: You're running his chicken. So what conboy are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order.
Speaker 5: Chicken fingers and.
Speaker 16: Cane Sauce and jugs are freshly made Tea and lemonade all available to order online or on our eye. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one.
Speaker 17: Love, Hey Cowboy fans, Keith Davis here forming Cowboys Safety Davis. The you know what separates Hamptons from the rest. Making the right move at the right moment. With blockchain dot Com, that's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most. Now it's your team invests like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 1: To the players.
Speaker 6: Lone Cowboys Nation Limited single ticket games are available now. Get ready to bring the noise that you watch the Cowboys live at AT and T Stadium, the best stadium in the NFL, when they host the NFC East Rivals, Eagles, Commanders, plus the Chiefs, Chargers, Vikings and Cardinals. Yes, Barry church Boy, mister caller, visit the Dallas Cowboys dot Com, slash tickets or ce geek dot com, the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you. Thank you.
Speaker 5: That's what I wanted to know. Like he ain't on like that, he.
Speaker 2: Ain't on CB like CB TV cold on the game.
Speaker 5: Man, you don't even play the game with me. You fast invited me of golf.
Speaker 8: But I don't really play the game. I play a game every now and then, so how you But I played with CB. I played with CB a couple.
Speaker 6: Of times, and he liked Crawford.
Speaker 2: He b like that, Uh Crawford, I play once in a while. He liked that.
Speaker 5: On I mean, if you're playing with Crawford, I mean we got to get on there.
Speaker 3: Plays lounge. Brought to you by a risky crat game. Cowboys dot Com got Barry Church tray More, Anthony dor Set, all three gentlemen played in the National Football League, got new Scruggs. Speaking of Arizona, they are two and two and in last place in the NFC.
Speaker 2: The last players out there. Tough division, that tough division.
Speaker 5: You get the tough division, you get a week division.
Speaker 2: Wh like, just get a FC South, you go.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at the NFC West. So you got the forty nine Ers, the Seahawks and the Rams are all tied for first at three and one.
Speaker 5: Old.
Speaker 3: That's a tough division going on right there.
Speaker 4: So they're there.
Speaker 3: Carolina, by the way, the Cowboys schedule two weeks. Carolina is one in three. The New York Jets are winless now, the one of two winless teams in the National Football First, my bad, your boy, Kellen Moore, what happened.
Speaker 5: With that.
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 5: I've been waiting onw I'm like, get oh my god.
Speaker 8: Because he do for Tennessee's Oh and four comes that head guy. He ain't I don't think he's a head guys. Yeah, I didn't think it was the head guy.
Speaker 3: I'll give kill him with his credit.
Speaker 4: That team so over.
Speaker 6: The cat Yeah, they they they old and you know, you know how they throw you in there some time and just say we already two three years into the year.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let you build.
Speaker 6: We're trying to We're trying to see if we can get that Louise down the blood line that Peyton man so so yeah.
Speaker 3: Good shout out to Keller More in terms of just trying. They competed last week in Buffalo that that there's something to be said about it. I give you know him credit. Me even shot Himer last week. Man, after getting blown out like that, make sure you kids come to fight. Atlanta got tought by Carolina. They ended up getting themselves to win a day ball with the Giants. You know, it's been rough selecting, make the change of quarterback. They go out there and get a win at home against the Charger or so coaching you guys play coach guys ready to go Matters Coach soul down in Miami yesterday.
Speaker 8: Coach coach he hagged off that coach son on that that branch.
Speaker 7: Cracking right those post game interviews and everything. Bro, he is one of the hardest people to listen to.
Speaker 5: That wasn't that wasn't not since the clip of that was the DC the Gaya the Gaya interview.
Speaker 7: No, I was watching that actually that last night you asked me who was I talking about?
Speaker 5: I was. I was like, I was like, what do you say?
Speaker 2: That was so I knew.
Speaker 8: I wanted to ask you, did you see that exchange between Van Johnson and solid sideline reporter? Not no, not not the fight? Uh well, I forget her name. He could he could do better, he could do better in that situation. Okay, I ain't know how that.
Speaker 5: I ain't.
Speaker 3: Look at the end of the day, here's the thing I'll tell people, Man, sometimes you can watch legends like Bill Belichick or Greg Popovich. When you're not a legend, you may want to.
Speaker 2: Just can't do those type of things.
Speaker 3: You may want to just go ahead and come out here and give some pointed things. But yeah, everybody doesn't start off great.
Speaker 5: Man. What the reporters.
Speaker 8: It was kind of like it was, you know how halftime, you know, the coaches talk and she's asking questions. Yeah, and he thought she said like your team needs to do needs to do some changes or something like that, and he took that. He was like, oh that's what he ain't He just kind of death stared her.
Speaker 2: And like kind of.
Speaker 5: Check it out, check it out. He did.
Speaker 2: He did, He apologized, man, to So I.
Speaker 5: Mean the moment you got to watch out with them athletes.
Speaker 4: And there's also a moment for him.
Speaker 3: I would say the next time there's a production meeting, first off, the public relations person needs to be in there have a conversation with the sideline reporter about, you know what, how they will go about the business of it. Hey, coach, we're gonna catch at the end of the first half here, and we're going to catch you before the game or whatnot. Kind of have a little bit of report. And then since he's a new head coach, I would advise one of the lower PR staffers whoever's on the sidelines that week, Hey, here's what reporters so and so we'll do. And so you could ask the network CBS, Fox, hey, can you send us a couple of clips of whatever sideline reporter has had with coach so we can show coach to clip here's some things that you know you might get hit with.
Speaker 6: Do they not do with that organization, because I feel like they do that with most or at least I know what, or at least the big organizations I've been around. I feel like with New York Cowboys and stuff like that, they know that it's a media market. They're going for the clickbase, so they do a pretty good job at preparing people along the way.
Speaker 4: We're talking about sideline reporters.
Speaker 3: You normally don't have clickbait sideline reports, and for the most part, they're pretty they're pretty generic and easy. But when you're when you're right, I think so to be a new it's it's got you, she's I mean, and I also look at this way, he's like shoddy where not only the head coach you play casts, you got a lot going on sidelines, what what you know?
Speaker 6: And that can hit you like it's hard to switch you that what you saw.
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 5: But you know you do that. Why did you shoot it?
Speaker 7: You guys before Lisa Saultiers is my cousin. Shout out to Lisa and like her sideline her and her when the court interviews have always been like one of those things where I watch it and I'm hitting her up, like yo, you you handle this with so much class and the relationships that you're able to get in the things that you're able to get out of these coaches in that in that moment, you know what I mean? Like I tell all the time, you should get it in me every year.
Speaker 3: You know she's of a job out that and and once again, what you're talking about there is is someone that's really skilled. And Lisa does so many different types from football to basketball. She's dealt with a lot of different personalities and sometimes it's coming upon you as the reporter. Stand who you're dealing and how you're coming at them. I remember doing sidelines one time for TCU. Care Pass is a very emotional guy, so you kind of know where is the team winning and losing happen. And in some ways you want to add a little tenderness into what you're saying so people don't like, say, go take it all the wrong way. And if it's both of their first times kind of being around each other a little different. Tracy Wolfson, Tracy Wolfson's pretty good. But you know she's done this a long time. Well let's just start done this a long time. Some people may let's see good show today.
Speaker 8: One last name, and when you're talking about Duvall, all right, Solah, if your name out everybody's name and.
Speaker 6: World, you know I got not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: It's your house.
Speaker 5: We just celebrated the couch. Then we leave.
Speaker 8: Keep my names out your mouth. G throughout the day, solid about that.
Speaker 5: You see. You see what he did.
Speaker 8: He hit a Bay church and backpedal, and he got to do he backed keep his name out.
Speaker 5: You see, he had his old Yeah, wait for him.
Speaker 2: The coaches meetings were ain't gonna be nobody to stop that.
Speaker 5: Or whatever.
Speaker 4: Exactly Monday night football.
Speaker 3: Everybody got the Denver game.
Speaker 4: Everybody got the Denver game.
Speaker 2: Uh, you took the Jets. Take you took the Jets.
Speaker 4: We took the Dolphins. All right, That's.
Speaker 5: He always got.
Speaker 1: He's been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club