Speaker 1: I'm not trying to see you holes on Valentine.
Speaker 2: Oh what a dickad you want to see?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: That's the thing I knew you was gonna say.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to see no bitches on ballance.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not as sorry. Don't call me, don't text me.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you on the fifteenth or the sixteenth bit. But if you're single, what she gonna do?
Speaker 2: Somebody finna fuck me.
Speaker 1: So if you're a single, somebody finna fuck me. At least she said she don't want to see us at Somebody.
Speaker 2: Finna lick this coachie clean. If I can't find no dick on Valentine's Day, that's gonna be my thirteenth reason.
Speaker 1: Bit. What's up, y'all? It's your girl legs and it's your girls ray and a cold And you are tuned in to another episode of poor Mind.
Speaker 2: Where drug Mind speaks sober thoughts. We got a lot of we.
Speaker 1: Got a lot of we got a lot of day ay, it's a special Gallatines episode. Yes so all, yes, so, we are doing a special Gallentines edition of Poor Mind today and we are doing something that we haven't done in years. So the first time we did this, it was when it was still wind down Wednesday and we had our dear friend Kellen on the show. Shout out to Kellen, thank you so much. But six poor Minds has grown so much, and y'all see us. We have sat on this couch where whiz Khalifa, T Paine, Ts Madison, all.
Speaker 2: These great people, but y'all.
Speaker 1: Never get to see the support system behind us, the girls who keep us going, who keep us sane and grounded. So we have a special episode with our best days today.
Speaker 2: What about your friends?
Speaker 3: Yay?
Speaker 2: So was given for karaoke period.
Speaker 1: So on the couch we have Lauren, Yes, we have a lease, yeah, and we have Lynn uh. So.
Speaker 2: I want y'all to like go.
Speaker 1: Through each of y'all just like a little introduction about yourself, like let the girls know what it is or what's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like maybe how we met or something. Yeah, yeah, tell little you know a little one too. All right, Well, I'm Lauren, me and lex Met.
Speaker 1: I want to say, what was that twenty It was definitely before BBL, so it had.
Speaker 2: Fourteen it had to have been.
Speaker 1: Okay, we met twenty fourteen through a mutual friend. Yeah, shout out jazz. We both worked at the strip club together. I got fired and so leg.
Speaker 2: Loki your replace. He was really my replacement.
Speaker 1: And so from that everybody would be like, oh, you need to meet Lix like y'all would get along so well. So one of our musual friends ended up introducing us, and from there we were like.
Speaker 2: Peas in a pot, like we literally were in separate.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because when everybody was telling me, like, oh, you're Lauren's replacement, That's what everybody kept saying to me. And then I was like, Okay, I remember you came in and you were walking through the kitchen and like we just walked by each other, and I'm like, girl, you ain't getting your job back. But I remember jay Bone started playing your music.
Speaker 2: I said, oh, she sounded like me. The girl can one thing about it. You catch a tune goodbye.
Speaker 1: So I really, honestly I fell in love with your music before I fell in love with you. I said, friend, Yob, thank you for trying to do what I can do when I can do it. Yes, period, Okay, Elise give us a little background.
Speaker 4: I'm Elese and sunny en Us. I used to produce for the girls, so actually Ryan, which we all know, y'all love Ryan.
Speaker 2: I love Ryan. Me and Ryan worked together.
Speaker 4: We both were working and producing the.
Speaker 2: What Was It?
Speaker 4: Hip Hop Award that eighty five South hosted, and so he hit me up one night and was like. It was random too though, because he texted me at like two in the morning and I was just like hey, and he was just like, can we talk tomorrow? I'm like sure, Like did you think he was trying to take you one to day?
Speaker 2: I didn't know what he was trying to do because we don't.
Speaker 1: We weren't.
Speaker 4: We didn't talk like that, Like I just knew him, like from doing eighty five and like some BT shows together.
Speaker 2: So he was like we talked the next day. He was like, so I have these.
Speaker 4: Girls, two dope girls. I would love for you to meet them. They're looking for a few month producers. So he was like, come on down, So I came down. We all went to Super Rica after watching you guys because we just wanted to see like did we vibe, like what was it?
Speaker 2: And we just like hit it off and I think it's may when.
Speaker 1: I'm lehn Cher. We met at a restaurant Louds a slash lounge. Yeah back in twenties, teen, twenty seventies. I was twenty eight twenty in twenty eighteen, okay, and then, funny enough, I thought she was somebody else you think I was. I thought she was somebody else, and I was like, so and so the baby mom was working here. Okay, I was like, all right, cool. So then got to know her and then just fell in love with there. I've even besties ever since, just causing chaos and mayhem up there.
Speaker 2: At the daw Yes and then yeah, story.
Speaker 1: Yes, so these are our friends, these are our best We love them. So let me ask y'all these how did y'all feel about like, because well, besides the least because you met us kind of when poor Minds was in his girl station. Even when we first met you, poor Minds isn't what it is now, So how do y'all feel about like knowing us before like the show became what it is now?
Speaker 2: Like how did y'all feel like, Oh, I knew this.
Speaker 1: Was gonna happen. Yeah, y'all kind of like like surprised, Like how do y'all feel about seeing where the show is now? Especially y'all too, because I was like y'all remember the Florida It's really open minded, Like I kind of just wanted to see where things would go.
Speaker 2: So as you guys progressed, I'm like, damn, they really about to here with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So for me, I can say that, like I was always excited and I felt like you guys balance each other out, so it was always gonna work.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You guys just needed that platform to get where y'all needed to be.
Speaker 2: So for me, I'm just excited to see y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all are doing a great job, and it's been a pleasure to watch y'all from the beginning. Cause it was Kaoti, it was Lauren was definitely my friend.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Is soid Just like friend, It's okay, just go and do your thank if y'all go. Lord is literally your house can be on fire, your dog just died, you're six months pregnant.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be like, bro, just be still. This is a universe. It work out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it don't matter what's going on. Like literally, like just breathe, just breathe, Like do you do you have your crystal girl?
Speaker 2: Do you have your did you Okay? I'm out I feel like I always saw the vision. Yeah, I tell you that all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not just saying this because I love you guys, but I've just never seen anybody do it like you too.
Speaker 2: The chemistry is just different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you guys are funny and so you know, of the time people do not be funny.
Speaker 2: But everybody, everybody think everybody though.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think I feel like I've always seen the vision.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought what it was, Okay, what about you at least?
Speaker 4: Well, of course that's why I came on, because I really believed in you guys, and you know me, like, I'm not going to do any job that I don't believe or have passion in. So I knew, like from when I first met y'all, like, oh yeah they have something. Yeah, they're going places like you know, and so I would love to like see be part of your guy's journey, you know.
Speaker 2: But whoever thought we would be friends? Yeah? But also just.
Speaker 4: When I first came on, and you know, y'all was in that little space with the red and black.
Speaker 1: With oh my god, don't bring that up no more.
Speaker 2: Like I came in there and I was like, where am I.
Speaker 4: Supposed to set my stuff like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Was so embarrassed because friend, oh my.
Speaker 4: Just even then from there, you know, the set changed there and was the white.
Speaker 2: And we got real quick you well upgrade.
Speaker 4: And then now to see the set here. But even just y'all too like just like just it's grown in so many different way. It's just even there. Just think like when y'all first came out, y'all was wearing like T shirts.
Speaker 1: We were like, it's sweats, we will be in this road.
Speaker 2: Don't eat me up like that. You ain't dragons never showed up in a T shirt.
Speaker 1: She did one time. Well, this is what I will say. I used to pull up and it used to be business up top, chilling at the bottom. So underneath the table, I used to have a flip flops and sweat pants at the top. I would have all like a little corset something sticky.
Speaker 2: Us at the bottle. And let me say this about Elise.
Speaker 1: I always I'll be talking about Elise all the time because when I tell y'all, Atlas is that girl, like at least like that girl, so she can I say.
Speaker 2: Who you work for? You don't want to say it because I don't want people.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can say it, but like I mean, I said it like you could say it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So she works for BT, like and she has a resume like very a big long resume, like it's married. So I will say, like even that we're friends, I feel like you are the type of friend that people need in a corner. Because I said this at your birthday, Like, at least is that friend that you need in your corner, because even when you're not in these rooms, she's that girl that's in the room fighting for you and making sure that your name is being said among the people that it needs to be said among. So cause I feel like one thing about me. I think Warren knows it's about me. If I'm in a position, I don't care if I am making seven dollars an hour, how can my friend make full? And how can we make this work?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know what I'm saying. So I feel like at last that friend, Like, no matter what, I'm always gonna go hard for my friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I'm always like going to look out for my friends and make sure like if you my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I was like, you know what, that's my girl.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I could say that about all three of y'all, Like I feel like all three of y'all are very very supportive friends, and it's so important to have those type of people in your corner. Because one thing about y'all, y'all gonna pull up to the event, y'all gonna pull up with me. Yes, I'm saying, y'all gonna pull up to the VID and in different cities and stuff too.
Speaker 2: Because Lenn, you came to the Miami show last year. I think we had a good time.
Speaker 1: Lynn was there for my bark that we was all there for the bar. But it's like, yeah, and that's why I said, of course, like Alisa's gonna be there because me and Alista her friends and Lauren. But you know, like me and Lynn are friends, but you know you're Drea's friend. So when when Linn pulled up, I said, it's party time, let's do it. Because when is like the sneaky assassin, not.
Speaker 2: So quiet, so sweet, get the crawling that ass gets to show, for sure, but it's Lynn not even quiet.
Speaker 1: I just feel like she just be observed and patting attention. But then she say stuff that you would never think she would say, like she always needs says, but I'll be like, why would I say that? I always say LeAnn, Twitter is my burner account. We just say everything I'm thinking. No, Lenn's hilarious on won't canceled. Oh my god, it's so funny. And I do want to ask this, like to the opposite friends. Well, I'll ask you this first, Alice, because you can give it for both of us. What was your first impression of Drea? Then?
Speaker 2: What was your first impression of me? I mean I always say this.
Speaker 4: I thought when I first met Drea, I was like, oh, she's bougie and we are not going to get along. Like not that I'm not bougie either, but I just felt like me.
Speaker 2: And her are gonna bump head like you know, and then lax.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Okay, she she likes to have a good time, like she's she's so I felt like Dre was more of the quiet one and Lex was more of the outspoken one.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, and we're really like I don't want to be at home, no want to do nothing.
Speaker 2: Dre be outside absolutely.
Speaker 4: And then that's what I learned, Like after we started, we were like tape and then we were like Okay, let's go get We used to have a weekly me and dinner. Yeah, we'd be like I loved like I'm long home. I'm like, okay, you know, it's total actually the opposite.
Speaker 2: I'd be at home.
Speaker 1: Lauren, what was your first impression of Drea Well, I didn't really get to have like a first impression because I don't know you guys had or I guess our friend Jazz had came to Atlanta, so.
Speaker 2: I don't hear about you know, that was a disaster. It was from what I heard, it was a disaster.
Speaker 1: And so I never really got to have a first impression because I feel like people were already telling me like their impressions of Dreya. So for me, it was like, okay, let me just meet her to see because god damn.
Speaker 2: Y'all laying it on thigs.
Speaker 1: So once I actually met her, in comparison to what everybody was saying, she was a complete opposite with me, Like it was literally always nice, always welcoming. So for me, my first impression just without everybody else they say, yeah, I didn't, I don't have anything negative to say, Like it was just like we literally clicked. We were cool, and I didn't really get to see a side or the side that I feel like everybody else had.
Speaker 2: Kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the situation was crazy too, because all weekend.
Speaker 2: In La La Land, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know people don't like me. I don't even know they had any issues, They feeling no type of way. They telling legs like you'll be running up behind and all of these crazy stuff, and I'm just like, what's the problem.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy about that? Y'all?
Speaker 1: And me and Jazz laugh about this to this day because they had called.
Speaker 2: Me we went to some restaurant. What's it? What cirk? It was?
Speaker 1: No, we went to came a shit I'm talking about when they said don't bring Drea and I went to dinner with.
Speaker 2: Them, was I didn't want to go.
Speaker 1: No. I pulled up and they were all sitting on one side of the table and I was sitting by myself, and they were like, yeah, we feel like you just be following Drea around.
Speaker 2: And I said, first of all, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Got no place to stay, bitch, I'm living with her at the moment. Second of all, at the time, you.
Speaker 2: Bitch, just let me come live with y'all. Oh, y'all leave in.
Speaker 1: Hugheston exactly, but also at the time, so I'm living with her. My friends are in town, so when I'm going places, I'm including her, right, So I'm like, oh, Dre, we're finna go eat. But mind you, you know how I love girl. I love me some jazz now, but jazz takes four hours to get ready. She done. Me and Dread going to all the restaurants and we're showing up, We're waiting, we're waiting, and you know Keisha at the time, that was an old friend of mine.
Speaker 2: Keisha and jazzmen together four hours for each. That's eight hours.
Speaker 1: Me and Dre at these restaurants, just sitting for hours waiting on them. And eventually we're like, okay, girl, let's go and we're finna do our own thing.
Speaker 2: So I think it was a.
Speaker 1: Lot of but I never said nothing to nobody. It's a crazy part. They didn't like me, but I never said nothing to anybody about nothing. It was crazy because, like I said, when I showed them out.
Speaker 2: Used to that a little bit.
Speaker 1: They were off be on one side and I was on one side by myself, and they were like, I.
Speaker 2: Said, why am I siting? I said, somebody fit to throw water on me.
Speaker 1: It was given basketball loving hip hop scene.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It was crazy because when Lex came back home and told me and I said, really, and you know, I cry about everything else, I was like, that's crazy. It was, you know, like I said, the person that kind of led the conversation and led the thing, me and her are no longer, you know, and it's it's no shade towards her. But I think it was just young and dumb being stupid. And I think what it was is like, Alex, I want to hang out with you, just one on one, like we want to spend time with you. Just say that because I'm bringing my friendlong because I'm like, oh my god, y'all gonna love her work.
Speaker 2: Because you know me, I like to mesh my friends.
Speaker 1: I do. I'm that friend like, oh wait till you meet her, Wait till you meet her. Like literally, I told because like my newest friend of my y'all know, I love a new friend being it is my new friend. So I'm like, oh my god, be ling, you have to meet Lauren. So I just like bringing my friends together. So in my head, I'm like, let me bring Drea because I love her it's it's a good time that like, oh, we want to just spend time with you. But I don't think it came off that way, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so but anyways, out to Jazz.
Speaker 2: A new mother, we love.
Speaker 1: But the other ones you can and to the rest of you ho and to the rest of you hope. Because if Lauren, do you remember when that girl Taylor she attexts me. She was like, she said, my mother has readings in her mind and she said you're not.
Speaker 2: A good person.
Speaker 1: I said, I'll fuck you in your mama up, Taylor. It was another girl that ended up showing up on the trip.
Speaker 2: It was just a Atlanta Yes, yes, and she was.
Speaker 1: Like, my mother had visions about you, and she said, you're not that girl.
Speaker 2: I said, do y'all mama want to get whooped this my friend.
Speaker 1: I was literally, now I'm not a fire. I was about to whoop that girl ass in the hotel room. Jazz was like, lex I love you. She was like you you you. She was like, just leave because it's not worth it. Like Jazz was mad at the end because she was like, what the fuck are you doing? Why would you try to fight my friend? And Jazz is a very calm person. So it was just a situation.
Speaker 2: We were young. We were I wasn't there, but you weren't there.
Speaker 1: But I remember I called Lauren did and I was going I think that was like around the time, like because we were always friends, but during that after that trip, we really got closer because I was like venting to you about it because I was like, I cannot believe they came here and did that. Yeah, because then later that year that's when I met you and opulent, Yes, I said, a great time, right times. I posted that video for your birthday. You remember, Dre we was swoo turned the fighting and you took my weeds off. Oh no, you took my wing off. We wasn't fighting for real. We wasn't fighting for real.
Speaker 2: You was like fighting. It was like play fighting.
Speaker 1: But Kellen got this video and her found of us rolling on the ground and we both don't got a wig.
Speaker 2: Oh time to find that video. But wasn't this event like dressy and class?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we had, But how did y'all like get on the ground?
Speaker 2: Was back in the room, girl, were just playing. It wasn't crazy. Okay. What was your first impression of me. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I just thought you were silly so loud. No see, because sometimes I feel like with quiet people and I come on and oh she doing a lot, she doing too much. You didn't scare me. I just thought you were really silly. You were just funny, scared of the quoted is gonna be there? Okay, okays, so what did you think about me? Lean?
Speaker 2: I like you. I really liked you. I feel like we mad and we was just cutting up behind the bar. We had a blast. Now we used to be getting so at the club. It was crazy. I really like that.
Speaker 1: I don't get why people feel like you're so mean or stand office.
Speaker 2: You were always face.
Speaker 1: I really don't think that looks nicepable. You have that Kim Kardashian face. It's always like but I don't know because I feel like you got a resting bitch face.
Speaker 2: But people still think you know this because I'm gassy, bit gassy, I'll be looking I don't know, the old bladder to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Up to me. I cannot wait till we've done recording and I know what I'm ordering, Chipotle extra pinto. Okay, so I'll say this my first impression of Elise because like the way Ryan ran it down to me, He's like, yeah, like come this and that and then. And you know, at that time, we hadn't had a lot of experience in the industry yet. So I was like, oh, my gosh, Elise is a serious person, like she's gonna come and be so like, oh my god. So I was like, let me, you know, put on my tie, my ever lavine tie.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Like I was, yeah, I had to get serious.
Speaker 1: But like once I got snow, I was like, oh, she's very down to earth, and I can see why you have your job, because I think to have a job like you have, you have to be plugged in and like no, like cuz you are very like young hearted, like we are, like very much can hang with the girls, have a good time.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, I thought you were like.
Speaker 4: A very serious even I was on your asses. Oh you were Houston Show. Oh let me tell you though. Oh I'm glad you brought up.
Speaker 1: We were so drunk and I.
Speaker 2: Was standing on the side and my arms were crossed. She was shaking my head like a disappointing mother. I don't it was. So it was so bad.
Speaker 1: When we got back home, at least made us go to her house and we had to review the live show until this day. Do you know me Andrea limit ourselves. We can only take two shots. Yeah, till this day.
Speaker 4: I was remember, I was like, oh, she was like doing this Like I was like, remember, I was like.
Speaker 2: Two shots, that's it, Like give me the bottom because watching the footage, it was just so cretchy.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, let's get Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was just like all over the wash.
Speaker 2: They was like talking to the y'all friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like oh my inviting my shout out to my other base friend, jazz me in biding jazz me on stage and we was doing the south.
Speaker 2: Side like you hero mostly done. It was just real good o.
Speaker 1: It was realizing, yes, come up here, jazz dang.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, why are y'all choosing y'all friends to play the game, Like what.
Speaker 2: Is we got in trouble? Yeah? I would we got a pop. Yeah, they were on time out for a little while.
Speaker 1: Okay, tis, we've been having such a good time. We didn't even get into what we're drinking today, what you got for? So, first of all, y'all love these little cups. They so cute. We have these little heart shaped cups and this one is gonna be called the Queen of Hearts.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: We have our Girls on the Couch Gallantine's theme.
Speaker 2: So this one we have.
Speaker 1: You can choose whichever spirit of choice you like. We have our cranberry juice. We have a little bit of strawberry puree inside some magave, a little bit of lemon juice.
Speaker 2: We topped it with some.
Speaker 1: Blood orange and a little bit of ginger as well, and then inside there's some garnish with either some basils, some strawberries. I kind of just did like a medley and change it up for everybody. So this is the Queen of Hearts. And if you want more recipes like this, you can cop our so mixedy calendar that we just dropped. Okay, you can get that on www dot somixy dot com. Cheers, y'all.
Speaker 2: F my little so you're not gonna change mine up? Now? I think I'm ready for real, she.
Speaker 1: Said, turn it up, turn it up. That's right, and I want a shot. This show is sponsored by Better Hill.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all? At your girl? Xp Andy Sugarls ray in the cold.
Speaker 1: And one thing we do is humans. We love to talk about red flags. Red flag, don't talk to him, don't be friends with her. But what about the green flags and relationships that you should probably focus on? Right, So that's why you need to use better HILP because it's time to stop focusing on on the negatives and start focusing on the positives.
Speaker 2: So therapy will help you with that.
Speaker 1: And it's super easy to sign up, it's super affordable, and you can change therapists whenever you need to. You can take the calls on a go or you could do it at home, whichever you prefer. Yes, So focus on them green flags this year. And how you gonna do that is go to Better Help dot Com backslash poor Minds. That's better help h e LP dot com backslash poor minds and get ten percent off of your first month. Discover your relationship green flags with better Help. Visit Betterhelp dot Com Slash poor Minds today to get ten percent off of your first month. That's better help hg LP dot Com Slash poor Minds.
Speaker 2: Ever since I.
Speaker 1: Was a little girl, I've loved being on camera, entertaining myself and everybody around me by sharing my thoughts and opinions on anything pop culture. For the past few years, I've heard your requests, but now it's finally time to deliver. Okay, y'all, let's get into the teeth with love lex p.
Speaker 2: M Tasty. It's gonna be about twenty questions.
Speaker 1: A lot of the questions that y'all think me were kind of similar, So I've merged some of the questions together, and y'all gonna let y'all get in my busits a little bit. Let y'all be a little nosy. I know I don't normally do that. What did you learn from your early commit twenty I just lost my dad. I'm twenty one. I'm not sure how to keep going. Any tips on how to keep on it? Heydre asking a genuine question.
Speaker 2: Do you get lit feelers?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is another question I feel like I answered all the time, but I don't mind answering it again. What is your take on having a lot of female friends?
Speaker 2: I never really been the type.
Speaker 1: Are you making a personal YouTube channel because poor Minds is changing or canceled?
Speaker 2: Let me clear the air with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna get into the first game because you know we're gonna sit here chatting aud.
Speaker 2: We are, So yes, let's get into the game. Okay, we're gonna play.
Speaker 1: You know, I know y'all heard of, but we listen and we don't judge. This game is called we listen and we might judge. So basically we're going to give y'all some scenarios and you're gonna say either yes, I'm judging or no I'm not.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Vastly different political views. For example, dating someone and finding out they voted for Trump.
Speaker 2: I'm judging. I'm judging. I'm judging. I'm for show judge, I'm going off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if I found out anybody that y'all were.
Speaker 2: Dating, and you're like, well, you have to understand, I'm like, you're a weirdo and your nigga a weird though. Yeah, yeah, I'm judging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we can all agree we judging. Okay, okay. Oh poor hygiene mm hmm. If your friend told you they've dated someone and realized they don't use rags, don't shower freakingly frequently, and don't wash their hands, are you judging your friend?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you must, don't bathe either you're just getting dirty and you are dirty? You're dirty like that? You let me say this.
Speaker 1: I had a friend I started off roll. Nope, I had a friend who I would like the guys that she would date.
Speaker 2: I would be like why why?
Speaker 1: And we talked about this on the show before and when I went on a trip with her, I realized, this is why you're dirty.
Speaker 2: You're dirty. Yeah. So now, back then I didn't judge.
Speaker 1: Because I'm like, oh, I'm being a good friend. You know what I'm saying. I'm like, I don't judge the men you date. But then once I realized, oh, your booty hole dirty too, Yeah, you dona be wiping.
Speaker 2: So now I used to not judge, but now I'm judging. Yeah, for sure. Lets you learn.
Speaker 1: Let's and learn series Dirty Living Space. I know men can be missy and a lot of women too. Is this a deal breaker? Yes, talk about it. You know I'm talking about k Jazz, old roommate. Oh, I thought she was something of y'all old friends.
Speaker 2: That's who K is.
Speaker 1: Lauren. Tell the story about how what you found in that room?
Speaker 2: Tell it? I remember, I remember her.
Speaker 1: She was just she just wasn't a clean person I found rolled up dollar bills with substances in it, draws all.
Speaker 2: Types of stuff.
Speaker 1: She really wasn't a crunchy ones sure, but yeah, definitely wasn't a clean person. And I can say for me, like it's just a deal breaking because I feel like you gotta be clean, Like yeah.
Speaker 2: We a doult like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every time I go to Houston, I stay with Lauren, and like, Lauren has a two bedroom, but I love.
Speaker 2: Her couch, so I usually sleep in the Liberals.
Speaker 1: So when she goes, yeah, my room because Lauren is and then she's a decore queen like me. I think that's where we relate a lot. Like you talk about home. Me and Laura will be on the phone talking about home the core for about four hours. Like so I have to have clean friends because sometimes if I need to come over and sleep on your couch, I need.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dreda is clean too, but she'd be doing things on her couch, so I got to make sure.
Speaker 2: I need to start putting that plastic because Drama is very clean, but I'll be having to do some expection. You need a black light when you come to my house, might have to shake the wall, Yeah, wall the wall. Next time y'all come over, don't touch wondering like we'll really be going off. I'll be all into bed and you just you do.
Speaker 1: All over the house, Alice, you'd be all hoping I slept in the bed. Let me say this, guys, I be washing my sheets before y'all come over.
Speaker 2: So it's clean sheet.
Speaker 1: It's not no substances.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So it's a.
Speaker 1: Dirty friend a deal breaker for y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could say all of y'all are pretty clean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and honestly, like it's the same women I said, friend, Look, I ain't done my laundry, like I'll give them a little warning. But my house, it ain't like you can't walk on the floors because we had a friend. We used to walk on her floors and we looked at our feet and oh my god, would be so black at the bottom. Every time, the me legs will look at each other and we would be like, yeah, every time, feet check every time, and our dumb asses will still go barefoot.
Speaker 2: That's about to say, why y'all taking your shoes off.
Speaker 1: I used to drink a lot though. We used to be drunk over there, so it was.
Speaker 2: It was literally like a dungeon. Oh my god, because it wasn't no window off. I like taking my shoes off. People need to be able to take their shoes off. No, no, I agree, like from my house when you come in, but your house.
Speaker 1: Is very tidy.
Speaker 2: It is. At least don't play and you know what I mean. You're like, I can't go to sleep with dishes in my seat? Yeah, like, oh you want to?
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is my thing, but I hate the clean police. I hate when people be trying to clock people's cleanliness, like, oh my god, you don't take four shours a day. Oh my god. Now, at least I get it. I do believe you don't fall asleep with dishes in the sink. Some people really aren't like that. But bitch, you might get a bean plate in the scene. Yeah, a ball of beans might be in the saint. Bitch might be a little in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, you fall asleep with dishes in the saint.
Speaker 1: I mean I have, but I'm one to like I don't like having dishes. Yeah, so it's like I may be tied, let you know, go to sleep, but the next day I'm like, get in there.
Speaker 2: For days and days. Yeah, I gotta get it out and see that's my thing.
Speaker 1: I don't like to have to do it in the morning, so I used to do it before I go to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like to have to a little bit.
Speaker 1: Lauren has to thing about water on the floor. Really oh, she will have a heart attack. I don't like my well, it's really not I would say hair like I don't want air in between my toes and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I'm a sweeper.
Speaker 1: Alli is the same way everybody, Me and Ali share. Like we had the we had the house of Miami member and me and Ali had the master bedroom.
Speaker 2: You know, my bundles be everywhere. Was like, looks get it off.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, uh we listen and we might judge still living at home with their family, how old.
Speaker 2: Like like I need an age. I just feel like any of any of your friends. Oh and that we're still talking about friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, friends, boy friends, somebody you're dating anybody.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm a little bias my friends.
Speaker 1: If you got a little situation going on, like whatever, But I personally, I can't date someone that still lives with their parents.
Speaker 2: That's my thing. I want to be able to walk around in my role.
Speaker 1: Your mama can't be coming out in the kitchen and we both in the kitchen looking at each other. Y.
Speaker 2: No, for me, I can't do that. Okay, I feel.
Speaker 4: I actually I'm gonna say, I'm not. I'm not gonna judge because again, you don't know people's situation.
Speaker 2: They might have lost their job and they need to go back home.
Speaker 4: Or they might be living at home because they're stacking their money to buy a house. Yeah, like, oh, why pay this rent for an apartment for this long, you know, for a year when I can stay at home and stack my money and get out.
Speaker 2: So I'm not gonna judge, you know.
Speaker 4: But again, like Lynn said, I probably can't take you again, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I don't know. I'm not judging, but we probably won't date. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree with that for sure. Yeah for real. So I feel the same. I feel like a friend.
Speaker 1: I'm more understanding because I'm not fucking you, right. But the reason sometimes I don't have as much sympathy is because I have been the Brokens of the broke and y'all know that, like you especially know, And I feel like if I can get it out the mud and make something happen.
Speaker 2: And Lauren, you know how hard.
Speaker 1: I used to work like day in, day out, and I feel like if I can make ends meet and figure out a way, anybody and I get it now. If you do have the help of your family, you're very blessed. It ain't nothing wrong with that. But I do think there's a thin line because are you staying with your family just to stack it up? Are you just you got comfortable there?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It all just depends. You don't need to be sleep Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 1: You don't take no naps, nigga, go look for an apartment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get out. Yeah you need to be up at three am looking for looking for.
Speaker 1: You need to be standing outside waiting on them to open the doors.
Speaker 2: Open the sting the alarm coat in bit put it. But yeah, friends, not so much.
Speaker 1: It's just because you know, somebody is going through something like Lindsay and then they need to go back and live with their parents, and they have the luxury to do that. That's great because a lot of people don't even have that option. Like a lot of people gotta get it out the movie. They gotta figure shit out and make ends meet because they don't have nobody that they can go live with it. Say, you know, life happens, Yeah, but my me, No, m absolutely freed it down. Okay, next one, dre Okay, we're gonna do two more. Okay, cool, this is a good one. Painted fingernails. I know this is a trend, but everybody has their opinion on you. How do y'all feel about dating a man with painted fingernails?
Speaker 2: Okay? Can I say something? Yes?
Speaker 1: I used to think it was so weird until I wanted to give some pussing a time dollar sign and them nails be done and he can bend me over all type of ways.
Speaker 2: So I used to. But sometimes they rocket.
Speaker 1: If that's your style and you do it a certain way, I'm not gonna lie so rockets.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think if that's your style and you do it and it works for you, I'm with it.
Speaker 2: Wiz paint his nails.
Speaker 1: But Wizard is in a relationship, so I respect that woman.
Speaker 2: But Wiz we can.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, sorry, but you know what I mean, damn it. Yeah, m M no, no, like you is not about to put your fingers in my COOCHI with polish on is this a color like a painted color nail or is it just I got a manager. We's freety like green sometimes be green.
Speaker 2: Green is my favorite coat, it is. I never knew that. I don't know why I didn't know that. But what do y'all think? What do y'all feel?
Speaker 1: I mean, if it's just like a clear coat and you just keeping up with maintenance, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I'm fine with it now. I don't know if color nails is my thing. I just would prefer my man to not have polish on his nails. And no shade to anybody who does have it, but me personally know I'm fool with a cool manicure, but color nails, yeah, I feel the same.
Speaker 2: Police. No, it's a no for me. I know what you like? She said, No, you know, we know what she's like. She said, a little aggressive. No.
Speaker 4: The crazy part is last night I literally was having this conversation with my homeboy. It was him and another friend and he had when it got a man in here he always goes, and he had clear jail on it, and me and her both was like, why do you have clear jail? Like, I'm like, you just get a buff that that buff shiny, but like I don't even want you to have clear jail.
Speaker 2: Really clear jail, y'all.
Speaker 1: Stream that ship be too shiny, like yours can't be shy.
Speaker 2: I like better than mine, Like you know what if I need.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't gonna lie. I like that clear. I do like the clear jail, buff or the clear jail, but I like, yeah, I like I like.
Speaker 2: Buying it up. What about you Lee and Buff? Is it okay?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Lanja making she don't?
Speaker 5: She don't college boy? You could have little it's for me.
Speaker 2: That's like Lena is my girl because why now? Why because why you had a polish? Why? And then it be growing out?
Speaker 4: Like you know, I know we both got to go together exactly because you can't like now you've.
Speaker 2: Got this grow this, No, you gotta say so.
Speaker 1: I feel like the jail, but I like, I just like a man that goes and gets manni's and petties period, like like but like go get your feet done and go get your yeah petty here.
Speaker 4: Like nothing wrong with a man. Ain't a manicure a petty here.
Speaker 2: Because y'all hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember we saw that person that had dirty nails and you was disgusted. Yes, I can't stand no dirty ass nails. Why are your nails dirty? Like I feel like nails will tell you so much about men? Men?
Speaker 2: Why is there dirt underneath your nails?
Speaker 1: Did you didn't take a bath to that you cannot come there's nobody took a bad shower, and your nails are dirty after a shower because.
Speaker 2: That water gonna graze down and all that dirt gonna rinse out of them.
Speaker 1: Also, you're eating with your hands like you don't look under your nails and see.
Speaker 2: Don't touch me with those dirty nails especially.
Speaker 4: Okay, then now we can yeast infections, you know, like you like all that, because if you're dirty nails, I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You I don't like that. And he unless you a mechanic, and he was not agree he was shut the hell up. I don't know what that man had to do. Okay, yeah, I know that he didn't take a bath. I know he didn't have time for that.
Speaker 1: Imagine coming somewhere not taking a bath before you go has happened with a few of our guests as well. All right, we're taking that out. You said one of them smelled like sausage. We've never had musty women though never it's never been a must I just last one, last one, I want to get Okay. They consume male chauvinists or male centered content, for example, Kevin Samuel's, Charleston White, et cetera. Do y'all judge people who do kind of do the red pill content type of stuff, like, yeah, why.
Speaker 2: Are you quoting Kevin Samuels to me? Yeah, that's a little extreme. I'm judging. Mm hm.
Speaker 1: You know, you know it's no you and a little bit are you kind of probably like I like it and I know America great again.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: No, okay, But you know what's scarier than a man listening to Kevin Samuels and Charleston White is a man who follows them accounts that be like fellas, listen to your queen if she in the bed crying, go hug huh.
Speaker 2: Those be the worst ones.
Speaker 1: Those be the cheaters, the liars, the deceivers, the men that get into that content, those be the ones that be learning how to manipulate, cause it be the women like I wish I had a man like that.
Speaker 2: No shade, no TD, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Derek Jackson tobaccle because he used to be sitting in his car.
Speaker 2: And treat your woman like a queen.
Speaker 1: If she gets off work and she wants to talk, listen, if she needs help, it's addition to seek wash it. And they're like the girls are eating it up and the men are like, yeah, I need to do that, but all you're doing is you're pandering. So to me, listening to Charleston White and Kevin Samuels, yes, that's probably bad, but because people probably act like if she listened to poor minds, fucked that hole. I don't really like any man n gets on the internet and talks too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah right.
Speaker 1: The only thing about it is that sometimes, like watching Kevin Samuels and stuff, it's like, damn, this is the perspective that like men have, so it kind of puts things into like like I snap into reality, Like damn, you know this is how people are men view us. Yeah, you know, I definitely take no, but like I said, I still would judge, but I do kind of pick up a few things like Okay, well this is wild. Yeah, and like I like a man who like stands on his own too.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking.
Speaker 1: At the father to tell situation. Yea, but it really be and no offense to anybody that eighty five percent like.
Speaker 2: Let me see what Carlos said, because that's what I'm gonna do. Yeah, is that like? What is going on? I do got one more? Okay, go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 1: Being too well killed eyebrows done, super clean cut. Is this a red flag or a gay flag?
Speaker 2: A metrosexual if you will, that's what they're called. They think it's a gay flag.
Speaker 1: But I also I don't want you to be getting your eyebrows wax.
Speaker 2: You don't, man, what if he like it a little? I guess I can see he clean it up? Look not a arch but yeah, lookay like just a little clean up. Okay, I don't know. I kind of like my men rough around that too. I like a little yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know, we know, we know, we know.
Speaker 2: Real and but no, I will say, an arched eyebrow, it doesn't need to be arch.
Speaker 1: No, yeah it does ARCHI your eyebrow is crazy. But I think you should go get facials. You know you have a sain care routine. We said this on eighty five. Do not use the six and one soap if you got something that's shampoo conditioner, face washing, booty hole, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you need a little, a little one to.
Speaker 1: A routine you do do. Yeah, but it's definitely a line. If you had a crylic on that big toe. I'm I ain't never seen I ain't never seen any crylic on the he got his square shape?
Speaker 2: Can you can you get that corner? Can't imagine? So upset up? I wouldn't say nothing. I'm like, we got the same Sure I would scream and run.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so we agree that we don't judge a metro sexual. But it is a fine line.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're judging a metro sexual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you don't want to facial.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you want to get a facial, that's fine, because what if he has no real No, I do not, But I mean, like, I just I'm gonna look at you a little.
Speaker 1: You don't like when a nigga wake up and brush his seat?
Speaker 2: Did you just flass disgusting? Absolutely not? No, I don't know, Like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You can't have more routines than me, Okay, And so I am judging if you have more routine, yeah, or doing it more frequent than I'm doing it and stuff.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, I'm jj.
Speaker 1: You know, I dated a guy that had intensive skincare routine, but I liked it. Dad, your dad, your old dad, Dad, my baby, that blanket. Dad definitely had an extensive skincare routine, but I liked it because he had beautiful skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm like that.
Speaker 1: I'm very you know, I'm a skincare girl, so it'd be certain things like, you know, it's just like take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: We're getting older. I agree. We you know what what your exfoliate leads to squirting? You stay out of it. Oh my god, we're getting to it. Go ahead with topic. What's up, y'all?
Speaker 1: Its your girl XP and it's your girls are in a call, and y'all know we love to get on a quick diet plan whatever it takes to lose weight, and we're gonna make it easy for you with plans from Her. Yes, with Hers, you can lose up to nine pounds in your first month, y'all. They have so many different products and the main ingredient is the same active ingredient that's in ozempic.
Speaker 2: And we go V. I don't know about you, but I heard nothing but good things. So what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Is tell you to go to four hers dot com backslash poor minds. That's for Hers dot com backslash poor Minds. They're gonna set you up with the easy personalized appointment that lets you know everything you need to do to lose weight. They have so many different plans to choose from, and I'm telling you you're not gonna regret it. For Hers dot com backslash poor minds, start your initial free online visit today at four hers dot com slash poor minds. That's f O R H g r s dot com slash poor minds for your personalized weight loss treatment options for Hers dot com slash poor minds. Herts White Loss is not available everywhere. Compoundy products are not fapproved or verified for safe effectiveness, quality, prescription required restrictions apply. We go be an ozempic or not compoundy. Actual price depends on prouct and playing purpose. Who's most likely to get in a situationship and call it a relationship?
Speaker 2: Oh that's easy. I don't know, won't one two three bitch now? Because if I know it's a situation, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: It's a very like go with the flow. Type girl because she's so busy. So she'd be like, it's cool, it's cool, but she'd be like, oh you my man. They didn't have a discussion about it, but she don't get.
Speaker 2: People would be like, so, y'all had a conversation. No, we don't need to know. I have like several situationship like you know, God damn, but you know what's crazy.
Speaker 1: I get it though, because I've been in that situation before, because honestly, I feel like the last guy you've been dealing with that was your boyfriend, that was.
Speaker 2: A lot or is a lot or whatever, that's your man.
Speaker 1: And I mean, and the reason I say that because it's like a lot of times I think men and women be in the now because they don't have that conversation. But you're doing the things in a relationship anyway. No, you don't think so. And I think that you're not in a relationship until y'all in a relationship.
Speaker 2: That's how I look at it.
Speaker 1: I feel like, once we, like Lauren said, it needs to be an understanding, like we need to have a conversation, it needs to be an understanding. We're exclusive, you're not dating nobody. I'm not dating nobody unless you're into an open relationship, because you know, some people be cool with it. Oh, I ain't shit open over here, right, but some people be with that. So it's like, if you're a person who's cool with an open relationship, then no, it don't really need to be but okay, So for topic number two, we wanted to talk about, do y'all prefer to spend Valentine's Day with your girls?
Speaker 2: Do y'all like a Galentine or spend it with your booth either.
Speaker 1: We've seen a tremendous rise in women, you know, doing Gallentines every year with their homegirls, and a lot of people like to say, you know, that's beautiful that you could spend time with your friends if you don't have a men, or are y'all just like fuck, I won't a men.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hang with your house.
Speaker 1: I mean for me, it really doesn't matter, Like, of course I would like to spend time with my man on Valentine's Day, but I'm all for a good girl tonight. Yeah, Time's day too, or if it's like before Valentine's Day, I get to experience my girls, but then Valentine's Days be in mine. So I'm fine with both of them personally.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you think, Alice, why do you make that say? Oh yeah here, lord just got here. She's like, I, miss, I really did let on the way here? Sweet?
Speaker 1: Then what Gallentine's Day? She's feel raise hell all night? What y'all got to lies? I hosted the Gallentines, but you weren't in town. It was me Jazz Katie, and it was a week before Valentine's. No, it was a few days before. We had a grando a few days before. Because on Valentine's Day you be with your man. Yeah, when I have one, sure they with it. I like both of them, though both of them is part of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with Lauren. I like both of them.
Speaker 4: You know, like, you know, I could do something the day before with my girls and then Valentine's with my men, or daytime with the girls, night time, you know, like we could do me and the girls go to brunch and then my man dinner and dessert.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's worried. She watched her said dessert dessert because.
Speaker 1: You know what tarm is at least gives me You're walking take them draws off.
Speaker 2: That's what it be. It's time? What about you ly Valentine's or boom?
Speaker 1: I mean, if I'm with someone, then I want to spend Valentine's Day with my man said yah. But if I am single, then the Galentine's is nice, right?
Speaker 2: I love our Galentine on our Gallantine. Hey, I agree because I feel like what I haven't?
Speaker 1: Why are you?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to see you holes on Valentine Oh what a dickade?
Speaker 2: What that's the thing I knew you was gonna say.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To see no bitches on battle. No, I'm not as sorry. Now, don't call me, don't text me.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you on the fifteenth or the sixteenth. But if you're single, what you gonna do me?
Speaker 2: So, if you're single, you want to.
Speaker 1: Me at least, she said, she don't want to see us at somebody.
Speaker 2: Finna lick this coochie clean. If I can't find no dick on Valentine's Day, that's gonna be my thirteenth reason. Bitch, it's the day of love. None of you Holles can love me. That is not true. Fuck you? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, your friends are the ones that will love you when the man is gone.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: You got three hundred and sixty four as.
Speaker 2: To love me, bitch, Give me one day for some dick.
Speaker 1: That's the one day that's crazy. Listen.
Speaker 2: I knew you was gonna say that I love I don't know.
Speaker 1: I appreciate having friends when I don't have a mean yeah, let alone on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: It's always a man in the bushes for me. No fags. What I'm saing because I think about it. We've never spit, we never had a Gallentine.
Speaker 1: I don't think I even have I ever called you a valance because.
Speaker 2: I'm hot off, I'm busy the fuck. That's the day of Dick. I gotta go back in time, the day of the dick. You know, the Mexican's got Day of the Dead val Day of the dick. Bitch, Leave me the head alone.
Speaker 1: I love y'all, But thirteen, the thirteenth I can do for y'all. Fifteenth maybe maybe in the evening or the sixteenth, February fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Leave me the head alone.
Speaker 1: You and your cool she need to be go away with me, go away with this to follow.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck, y'all, talking about Oh I love.
Speaker 1: My girls, bitch, I love you. On the thirteenth, leave me alone. I talk to you every day, Okay.
Speaker 2: Thirteenth at mid night. Happy Valentine's Day, bitch.
Speaker 1: I'll see you on the fifteenth.
Speaker 2: All y'all just remember this.
Speaker 4: So she don't have no ye call us, don't answer y'all.
Speaker 2: She not y'all.
Speaker 1: She probably should stay at home and watch movies.
Speaker 2: She's gonna call.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna call, y'all. I'm gonna be mad, how y'all if I have a date or not. I even have talked to none of y'all. I don't care if I see y'all, y'all pajamas flipping pancakes and mimosas. I don't want to see y'all. They're gonna be like he's stupid, whack ass.
Speaker 2: Damn we all mad and lonely, bitch.
Speaker 1: But no Valentine's Day versus spending it with it, spend it with my boot please. Yeah, Now, I do, Like I said, if it's before or after cool, or if it's like maybe he can't make like if he got something to do, and if you do got something to do on Valentine's that you you decide a bitch, you know, But the main Valentine's Day celebration to me is with your boot. Yeah, of course you're that's romance. Valentine's Day is a romance. And that's why I say I love my friends, I love y'all, But Valentine's is romance.
Speaker 2: I'm not, y'all. Aren't romance in me? Y'all.
Speaker 1: Finna make me some mimosas and we're finna eat rowtail.
Speaker 2: You know, we listen, I know we.
Speaker 1: Might do all the romance.
Speaker 2: Bitch, what's up y'all?
Speaker 1: At your girl xp Andy Chagroler and the Call, And y'all know we are always gonna tell y'all it is important to have great credits.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna tell y'all about Kickoff dot Com.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all, it's the number one credit building app on the app Store and it's no credit check, no hitting fees, and no entries. Yes, they have over one hundred thousand positive reviews in the app, and over.
Speaker 2: Ninety eight percent of them are five stars.
Speaker 1: So I'm telling you, if you want to get good credit, sign up for Kickoff. So what you're gonna do is go to Kickoff dot com without the Sea and go to kickoff dot com backslash poor minds.
Speaker 2: It's only gonna be a dollar for your first month. I'm telling you get your credit up and.
Speaker 1: Get it right. Yes y'all, and remember if your credit score is under six hundred, you could jump twenty eight points in the first month.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that. That's kickoff without the Sea.
Speaker 1: Get eighty percent off at kickoff dot com slash poor minds. Let's not up be a ge kick off dot com slash poor mind stact to make offer. Offer apply to neustomers first month only, subject to approval off for subject to change. Terms of conditions may apply points that based on qua Fax adventag score three point oh changes or kick off users starting under six hundred may the first one ten payment between January twenty twenty one and March twenty twenty four payment credittiv ouside kick Off you have an impact on your credit individual results of Mayberry.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all?
Speaker 1: Ay your girl XP and it's sugarl drain the call And we have a.
Speaker 2: Very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 1: Yes stop, we have a brand new shout dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges.
Speaker 1: If you can't go to Billa Noche, where the hell could you go? If you can't go to Bella Noche, what a hell up? We're gonna be doing talk to me, chit chat with me, and we're gonna be spilling a little little tea.
Speaker 2: Oh my girl, you didn't, No, you didn't.
Speaker 1: God, everything y'all been wanting to see. We're gonna be doing any right here on Patreon.
Speaker 2: Yes, y'all ask us for so much.
Speaker 1: Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity. Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at Poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September second.
Speaker 2: It's going down. Says all right.
Speaker 1: Hello, Now it's time to get into hoo bow a bow Love.
Speaker 2: A bow, Bow bow bow bow. Go ahead, dre all right.
Speaker 1: Topic number three six Veectations. It's Valentine's day over rady in the bedroom where y'all feel like you're supposed to go all out, pull out all the whips in the chain in the tricks on Valentine's Day? Or do y'all think it's overrated? I don't think it's overrated. I think it's one day to have a lot of fun. So I agree, I'm here for the fun. Up some handcuffed me arm right, I'm to get tied up right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, what y'all?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm with Land, Like I feel like it's one day for you to be like extremely sexual and just.
Speaker 2: Really getting into it. Show out. I mean I like to show out all the day time, whether it's Valentine's Day or not.
Speaker 1: But I mean that is one day to kind of like, you know, turn it up a notch, pull out.
Speaker 2: Your best streaks. Mmm. At least.
Speaker 4: I'm about that life three hundred.
Speaker 2: So that day, like what you wear something? Right?
Speaker 4: YEAHID like, but no, that's that's regular.
Speaker 2: I'll be butt naked.
Speaker 4: I don't got to y'all, Okay, but I think it just really depends because I learned that that like some.
Speaker 2: Men want lingerie like they like and take it off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was like, but you're just gonna take it off, and they're like, but still just to see you in there and then me take it off, so like.
Speaker 2: You can get some lingerie.
Speaker 1: Has it become I put a as.
Speaker 2: Mama size just be naked?
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all all right, but yeah I agree some men like the little razzle dazzle, like theye wanting you to wear the laune gerie or like a little costume so they could take it off. Oh yeah, you ain't got to spice it up. But okay, so at least you said you're three sixty five, So but what can you do on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: That's like out of the ordinary.
Speaker 1: For somebody who's like freaky all the time, because it's some girls who freaky all the time.
Speaker 4: Maybe like something like that might be on like his fantasy list.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good idea, and maybe y'all come up with a fantasy list together.
Speaker 2: Of ida trying to be romance. That's a good idea, that is.
Speaker 1: But I do think Valentine's Day is something that you should do that y'all don't normally do because you know when you are when you're dating the same person, y'all, tend to have sex the same, like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like the sex be great. Yeah, it's the same.
Speaker 1: So I do think like Valentine's Day, like y'all probably donet went out to dinner. Y'all are drinking, y'all. Don't exchange gifts, like make do something that's out of the ordinary, whether it's lingerie, adding a toy, maybe role play.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. You know what I love to do.
Speaker 1: I love to go to the sex store with my guy.
Speaker 2: It is fun. I've done that too. It's a time I don't think i've ever done. I've done that. Yeah, we had a time last What are you looking at me like that? I'm gonna start calling you the sprinklers?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, like the joker, this is the sprinkler.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: It is fun though, because you can literally go with him and like, see what he likes. Yeah, let him pick out stuff that he like, versus you just buying a toy that you think.
Speaker 2: Y'all like both and Julie, you know David.
Speaker 1: Guy, he used to send me things to get to you know, this is what I like. Yeah, I was like, would you was your dad.
Speaker 2: Dad? I can see that you guys inspire me.
Speaker 1: Honestly, No, dad was a wild boy, and dad was a wild boy.
Speaker 2: No, it's not Dad could be. He is fine. You know, I gotta get off my daddy to get on.
Speaker 1: Your friend to turn to your stepmom. He calls and she'd be like, hey, y'all, I'm like, sit your ass.
Speaker 2: He is cute.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, I need to see him show me a.
Speaker 4: Look, like so I have a question talking about the sex store. Have any of y'all got that like vibrator that like goes in you and then like he controls it on his phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to like out of town.
Speaker 2: Honestly, to me.
Speaker 1: It was cool, but I think the Internet kind of over hyped it a baka because it was like, oh, it's funny because it's between you and me.
Speaker 2: But it's not like I'm like sitting at the table like I can't take that? Can I get my steak? Players?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't like that at all. It was just like, Okay, this is cute. Okay, so that's the hyped up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's all.
Speaker 1: Cool, Like if y'all are maybe having phone sex because he's out of town and he's like doing the controls to like what he's saying to you.
Speaker 2: So it feels like you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, Like you know how a guy would like talk you through it. So it's like he's doing the motions of the vibrator to like feel that way. I think that's more exciting than the actual Oh, nobody knows the vibrators in you and we're trying to order a steak, like I know, like the phone the type.
Speaker 2: That I used.
Speaker 1: You have to be in like close proximity. No, yeah, they have a home. Yeah, it's like you can. They can control it from wherever they are. That's the one that I have. So if they're out of town or whatever, you heavy, they can control it from their founding.
Speaker 2: Like got that AI coach.
Speaker 1: You like, so he could be on FaceTime and like controlling.
Speaker 2: Our robot two.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker cutting up now holding it down.
Speaker 2: You have to keep it spice, Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So now it's time to get into the item.
Speaker 2: Of the week. What you got? What you got?
Speaker 1: So, yes, of course her usual I have Muse Beauty. Go to musbautycollection dot com get your lip glosses, lipliners, Matt Liqui Lipsticks, jellyblushes, all of the above, and I have some new products that are gonna be dropping really really soon. And we're also doing a Valentine's Day sell. It's going to be twenty percent off of the entire site. So go to the website right now, shop Musebauty Collection dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, period, we stop. Y'all.
Speaker 1: Is your girl XP and it's your girl drain the call, and we're here to tell y'all about squarespace dot com. If you have any online business, whether you're selling products, selling content, whatever you're doing, you're gonna want to use square Space.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And Squarespace is using design Intelligence, which is a cutting edge AI technology. And you can also start accepting payments really quickly with popular mythos like Klarna after Pay and more. Yes, and make your website like a one stop shop. All you gotta do is go to your website and has everything they're available for you. So what you're gonna do is go to squarespace dot com, backslash poor Minds and you're gonna get ten percent off of your first purchase.
Speaker 2: Of a domain or website.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you if you are doing anything online and selling products, content, vlogs. Whatever you Squarespace, you won't regret it. Check out squarespace dot com for a free trial, and when you're ready to launch, go to www dot squarespace dot com. Backslash poor Minds to save ten percent off of your first purchase of a website or domain.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all? As your girl XP and it's Sugarl, Dre and Nicole.
Speaker 1: Y'all know we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 2: Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 1: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com. It's I T E M O F T H E W E E K P M at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out. We're gonna figure it out. Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make.
Speaker 2: You some money.
Speaker 1: We love to some more a small business man and a black business said that, but I.
Speaker 2: Mean anybody don't discriminade. Any business is welcome, all right.
Speaker 1: So now it's time to get into the bop. B bow abou bello. Okay, my bop of the week this week.
Speaker 2: Y'all know.
Speaker 1: I love me a good afro beats shune and I feel like twenty twenty five for everybody should be the year of inspiration. We are reaching our goals, we're doing what we want to do, and we get into the bag. So Tenny is an artist, afrobeats artist, Nigerian artist, and she has a new song called Money, and it's just about like I'd rather cry on a Bentley, like I'd rather be in a beza, like turning up, like I don't want the regular life.
Speaker 2: I want to get to the money. I want to get to a bath.
Speaker 1: So when I heard this song, I was like, this is giving what I want for twenty twenty five. I have made a lot of financial goals for myself this year, and I think when you manifest certain things, you have to vibrate in all the types of things that you want in life.
Speaker 2: So it's the things.
Speaker 1: That you say to yourself it's the music that you listen to, it's the TV that you watch. All of that goes into manifestation. So shout out to ten. She got a song called Money, and we manifest the money this year. Okay, period, What y'all been listening to me, Larry june O Chang, I've been, Okay, it's really my ob I just really fuck with the vibe of the record. I don't really have like a extensive meaning behind it or whatever, but I've really been fucking with that.
Speaker 2: So that's is this new? It's new?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Yeah, they have like a joint an album that they're doing together. Okay, okay, I want to say the single, so yeah, yeah, okay, I like that, you.
Speaker 2: Know with a little layer Jone line. You know he from the bass, So yeah, he once, So we get to talk about him.
Speaker 1: She out here trying to function, bro, she is tell him Alias, tell him.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ dreads.
Speaker 1: So I got but I'm playing on rowing song all right, alst what you've been listening to?
Speaker 2: So my aback of the week is sailor Will You Lie? That is like on replay, Okay, replay, that's.
Speaker 1: The la I didn't want to that's when I had that song, I don't.
Speaker 2: Hope You're happy? Got you and me need Me.
Speaker 1: I thought she was speaking Korean on that song because she said, bet you meet your mom.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've heard that song. So that's the.
Speaker 1: First one I heard of her. So she got the rema with Summer Walker.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, but I'm gonna have to listen to that one. You haven't listened. Oh it's cute. It's a cute little one too. It's a cute. Okay, So Lauren, do you like that song better? I like pois better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that right, Yeah, I like her first thing first.
Speaker 2: This one is cool, but I just like that one better. Yeah, I'm about to play that in the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought she was saying Ben, she mean she mom. I don't know what she was saying.
Speaker 2: She's saying, I.
Speaker 1: Said, your mom, she gets a dog and after you, hey pooky. Yeah, but it sounded like she was speaking another ling. It does because the one thing about me I liked, I am bilingual. Well, Tashi was okay, I.
Speaker 2: Said, what does that mean? I give money? I'm a star? Do you think that means that? It does? Okay, I didn't know me and that's Jack singing it and I don't know what he's saying. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I lie what y'all going to do, because it matters how I say it, because you don't know what you thought. I cursed and I could be saying something nice.
Speaker 2: Okay that I said?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know I'm really enjoying Push to Start by Oh yeah, that is in the car cutting up to that just a little bit.
Speaker 2: I like me, s Tyler, you like that? You know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I never really do mainstream artists on the show, but I almost tweeted that like two days ago because I was listening.
Speaker 2: To that in the car.
Speaker 1: I said, Push the Start by Tyler is such a good song. I don't know who her producers are, who her writers are.
Speaker 2: But they got it right.
Speaker 1: They have a formula with her right now and it's working. You know who I'm rooting for. Do y'all know who Tate McCray is. She's like a pop girly. She's a pop curly and she's actually really good. She can she can't really sing, but who needs a singer when you can dance? Right, Tate McCray, she has to sing.
Speaker 2: I want done myselnd.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, so you know who she needs. She needs a timbling beat. Remember when Timberland did that run with Nellie Fritato and Brittany Spears. She needs Timbland real bad and they can eat it up together. So I like the young girls. Tyler has that formula with her team. So she's got that sound. I think that's what the people are missing, that that signature sound like when Sissa hops on it. You can hear a beat and be like, oh, this is a scissy scissor tight beat.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I agree. Yeah, so that was a good one. I like your ear ling, Dre. I haven't been listening to nothing new this week. Drake dropped a clip.
Speaker 1: I thought of something. Yeah, he dropped a snippet, but the album actually does hasn't dropped yet.
Speaker 2: What did you think about the snippet? The snippet was good.
Speaker 1: I mean anything that Drake and Party next door do together, I think it's always Oh oh lord.
Speaker 2: I was like, we don't got insurance.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because it's so funny because that happened to me earlier.
Speaker 2: I had tripped up it in too. But y'all think anything that.
Speaker 1: Drake and Party next Door do together is just always gonna be a classic.
Speaker 2: So you know, I feel like it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be a good album because it's supposed to be album. Okay, but a colas he does love a collab. But yeah, in height of Beyonce, like announcing the tour, I've been listening to Cowboy Carter again again because it's not that I ever really just stopped.
Speaker 2: But I haven't.
Speaker 1: I will say I haven't listened to it all will go around for probably a few months, but I've been listening to that because I was like, Wow, I forgot the artistry, how good this album is. And I have to prepare for the show because this ain't Texas, it ain't no cards down down, but it's just a good album.
Speaker 2: Like it's literally so good. So yeah, shout out to Beyonce. Ok, that tashi Wa star. Now what if you saw her? Girl? Fuck you?
Speaker 1: I would never tell my queen that she knows my heart?
Speaker 2: She know my heart?
Speaker 1: You SI do y'all feel like y'all give good advice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I think y'all sat a little unsure. I'm not assured I really do give good advice.
Speaker 1: Laura, I'm not gonna lie. Lauren gives great advice. I don't listen all the time, but when I do listen, it always works out. But Lauren give it's good advice, but you don't listen to advice.
Speaker 2: That's not about to say with me.
Speaker 4: I feel like I give good advice, but it's like, damn, why can't.
Speaker 2: I give myself? Yeah? Why can't to what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: And sometimes when I tell my friends, I'd be like, I know I'm telling you this, and I know I don't.
Speaker 1: Do it, but like it's easier on the outside looking at it. Because me and Lauren had a conversation this morning. We were talking about, like, guys.
Speaker 2: We used to deal with the date. I was like, friend, what were we doing? Cringe worthy?
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell when you told me that Khaki Khaki killed me?
Speaker 2: You gotta relax, bro, you.
Speaker 1: Have to like Tasha, Yes, okay, y'all. So we're gonna ask them questions. I think you give good advice too. I think you give pretty good advice. And I feel like everybody give good advice. My God, don't lie on me like that, everybody on each side, everybody on this I can be on. Yeah, everybody on the side, So yes, go sh'all some questions, So it's time to get in to ask poor Minds. If you have any questions, send them to askp oh. You are in my nds at gmail dot com. Send us your questions, send us your testimonials, because you know, sometimes we be giving bad advice too. Question number one, Oh, your question along, Maybe maybe we shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Question number one.
Speaker 1: Hey, ladies, First off, let me say I love y'all down That sh'all is amazing and I look forward to always watching.
Speaker 2: So excuse me.
Speaker 1: So I've been cool with this guy for five months and everything between us works.
Speaker 2: We get along really well.
Speaker 1: So he's going out of the country and it's going to be going for a month, which is fine. However, since he's been away, I haven't really heard from him. He hits me up sporadically, and then at times he doesn't even respond when I reply back to whereas I send message.
Speaker 2: And he literally ready and didn't respond.
Speaker 1: My question for you, guys, is am I wrong for feeling it's another woman he's with and would I be wrong to just cut ties while he's on vacation he's with his wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah, having the greatest grand old time. What's the status of their relationship?
Speaker 1: I think, because I mean, I can't it's been cool with him for five exactly, that's the answer, right there, y'all been cool for five months? Yeah, yeah, I'm not being cool with ship for five months, but my fuckingfrigerator.
Speaker 2: Bitch, get the fuck on, hang it up.
Speaker 1: I just felt like, you know, when I was younger, and this is me just coming from an older woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, a man knows.
Speaker 1: If he's gonna take you seriously and be with you, you don't need a year two years of keeping it casual and being cool.
Speaker 2: So five months, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but I feel like at like the third or fourth month.
Speaker 2: We should have it. Okay.
Speaker 1: So I'm not saying getting a relatelationship, but it should be like, Okay, what are we doing? Are we on the same page, are we both looking for a relationship, We're trying to be serious? What are we doing here? Because at five months, if he's on vacation and you still don't know, cause, let me tell you what I was doing at five months, baby, Like you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I knew what we were whether it was casual and you can go on vacation and not talk to me or whether we were like, Okay, you're on vacation, but you hey, babe.
Speaker 2: This is my day.
Speaker 1: I'm starting my day and we're checking in every day. At five months, you should know what y'all are. And I'm not saying in a relationship, but you should understand it should be in black and white by then. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I agree, And I just think, like, you're on vacation, so you have like we all go on vacation, even together, and like we still gonna FaceTime our men, you know, like hey, like you know, we still gonna like talk, so like it's not like he's gone for a month for work so busy that he time difference and he might not be able to call you, but he's on vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you ain't hear me up now one time? And why is it taking you so long to respond on vacation. I'm about to blow that.
Speaker 1: Phone up, ski, I will be blowing it if you're on the jet pull up next to him.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, And like you said, we've all been on vacation together. And one thing I love about y'all is because we're not the girls that be on vacation on the phone with they dudes all the time. I cannot stand being on a trip and the girls like, I gotta go call my man. We call our men in the morning and we call them at night. Yeah, during the day we turned up having a ball. We do like we don't. We don't meet on the phone with our dudes the whole time and like killing the vibe. So I think that's important too, But bare minimum, a phone call in the morning and a phone call at night. He's hiding something that's not your man. And like you said, y'all are.
Speaker 2: Cool, all look cool. He's just giving cool behavior.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and when what if she say, should she cut it off while he's on vacation, I would just I mean.
Speaker 2: It's point you're not talking. It's nothing to cut off.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking to you, really, So I would just, yeah, I would leave him on red the next time you git.
Speaker 1: You anybody that's okay with going twenty four hours without hearing your voice.
Speaker 2: He's not that into you.
Speaker 1: So say, I agree, COVID they've been gone, he was, he's been going for a long time. Why the hell I haven't heard from you one time? What if I'm not? Okay? Right, I thought she was gonna I could be heard. I could be doing that with Tasha wat Star. Listen, y'all knew what I meant when I save that. I did, Oh my god, I did Okay, bilingual, good points. But like I was saying, I just feel like, yes, if you if this man really fucked with you like that, you would have heard from him at least once, you know, and that's bare minimum. I think you just need the leady go because I don't think his feeling is gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Hurt too, like you say, like both of y'all said, basically, like if he really likes you, he would be concerned of what you're doing back at home, like ain't seeing you? Like, oh, let me make sure she ain't dibbling and dabbling.
Speaker 2: But right, you don't give a Downright, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I want to be gentle because I know this is fucking with you. But you know you got to call a space of space.
Speaker 2: It sounds like she likes him. Yeah, but I mean, that's what I'm saying. Some One. The biggest thing is men are jealous creatures. That's all.
Speaker 1: Not that you're worried about what he's doing. But if a man not worried about what you doing, that's when you need to be like uh, because I can tell when my phone calls start getting more frequent when I'm going, like, what you'll doing?
Speaker 2: I'm chilling at the crib though? Who Yeah, yeah, all right, what y'all was doing? Thought me happy? Just wander in your stores? You barely post that? Motherfucker use that first.
Speaker 1: It'd be one you him always, Yeah, let me ask y'all questions.
Speaker 2: Y'll put y'all man in y'all close friends my public, so shit, I'll be posting everything. But but we started off like close friends for sure, but then it was just kind of yeah.
Speaker 4: Then when he made it to the regular, I said, oh, I was like, yeah, I'll be like, yeah, she is.
Speaker 2: I didn't be posting that.
Speaker 1: Man, I said, oh, you're supposed to be to though, No, he started it.
Speaker 2: He started it.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: I said, excuse me, did you ask for Mitchel? But I feel like that's how it's supposed to be. He posted to post you first, and I.
Speaker 1: Love that, Like I can't say that, like it definitely feels good to know that you're comfortable, you know, showing me off. So you're playing about his baby girl, play about his baby girl.
Speaker 2: But my man and close friends.
Speaker 1: I thought you meant like, No, I didn't mean any your close group chat. I meant close friends on Instagram.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I thought you meant like adding him to your close friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he can watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they thought like him.
Speaker 2: People to see him.
Speaker 1: No, I meant like, is your man in your close.
Speaker 2: Friends That's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, your man friends. It's okay, it's not in my closes. But I really haven't posted anything though I haven't posted anything. Yes, my man and my close friends, I don't care, but I been in posting him in there so he got to.
Speaker 2: See himself mine mine was happen. We remember he.
Speaker 4: Was highly upset about it, even though it was in my close friends, and I'm like, you're in here.
Speaker 2: I know you're in here to get it. And it wasn't even it wasn't anything matter.
Speaker 4: It was something that someone else said to me in my d M and I reposted it like he's corny, like corny like and he just didn't like what was like Yeah, and like after that he I took him out of my close friends, but he also muted my stories, so he don't even look up my stories no more after that.
Speaker 1: You know how bad that pisses me off? Like stories, I can know when he mad at me. That's what y'all think.
Speaker 2: Baby haven't burns because she's not talking about was saying the man.
Speaker 1: Some the man sometimes be viewing from other pages, or though he had a friend to look and report yep, or they just be looking from the home voice page, or because why are you looking from somewhere?
Speaker 4: Do you feel like damn, you don't want to you don't want to see, like you know.
Speaker 2: But something some niggas don't care.
Speaker 4: They like right now, he's standing on business by really keeping me mute and not letting me like see that he's looking from his page. I'm like, hm, hmmm, So now I'll just suppose now I try not to look at his y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm looking. I'm the first I'm looking.
Speaker 2: And then I got hit it. I'll get it and I'll be like, I'm looking.
Speaker 1: I asked me resweet and stuff. I want you to know I'm here, Yeah, I see you, Yes there, I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm here you see me? Hello? Who else in here? Okay, let's move on. Y'all are crazy? Oh gosh, I love y'all.
Speaker 1: I love you, ladies. This is what the means is you ask me, let me get a Oh I was.
Speaker 2: Reading, give me a cupcake? You yeah, you're the cupcake. I got a long message to read. Yes, So why you read this? I'm going no, no, no, I don't want to look pregnant. Bitch. Let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 1: I'm not fucking pregnant.
Speaker 2: Leave me and my belly alone.
Speaker 1: A bitch had a little one too many burritos on vacation. Now lex she done told these people these three times? I sat on the show already, you three times.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I had to make sure they know I heard my family. I was thirty. I feel I'm finla. You know.
Speaker 1: Once I get on the zippy, y'all gonna be mad because my head big and my body small.
Speaker 2: Girl, she's gonna take all right.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right, all right, I'm sorry I wrapped it up.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right, you're right. I love you, ladies.
Speaker 1: I've been with y'all since the beginning. The growth and elevation is amazing and so inspiring. Wishing you ladies continued blessings and success. Should I end my friendship with one of my closest friends of over fifteen years. We recently had a fallout because she started dating my ex sneaky link to give some backstory, Me and my homegirl met junior year of high school.
Speaker 2: As friends do.
Speaker 1: I told her about the guy I was dealing with. She shared that he was her ex boyfriend. They dated a couple of years prior freshman year. They never fucked, and they're just friends now. I gave her the courtesy of asking are we good if I see him? She said absolutely, It's cool and it really was. Never no beef. I would tell her all about us, no issues. She was dating new men and very happy. Long story short, I was dating him for about three something years, on and off, never an official relationship.
Speaker 2: I know now.
Speaker 1: I was young and dumb as fuck for not getting the fuck on, but the dick was too good.
Speaker 2: We ended without closure.
Speaker 1: He ghosted me one day and I ain't seen or heard from that man in over ten years. Fast forward to the present day. We're in our early thirties. I'm happily married with a family, and out of the blue, my friend went from telling me she reconnected with my old sneaky link her ex BF on some friendship now a few moments later, feelings are involved, she loves him, wants to rekindle their relationship and their dating. What the entire fuck am I wrong for being upset? And side note, I summarized my letter down three times just.
Speaker 2: For you, Drea, For Drea. Drea can read, bitch, I'm the bit summarize my letter do home three times just for you, Drea.
Speaker 1: So don't zeel me. I just get that because I be saying the letters be too long, and that she steal long because.
Speaker 2: You're married from over here. It's like five pairgraphs steal too long. They both weird. You're a loser. Yeah, I mean, she ain't wrong. You're married with a family.
Speaker 1: But this is why people are scared of marriages and people don't because why are you married with children in a family, and you're worried.
Speaker 2: About somebody from ten years ago.
Speaker 1: You're talking about somebody from high school. You are in your early thirties talking about somebody you fucked your senior year in high school.
Speaker 2: And they were never in a relationship either, she said, like.
Speaker 1: That dick was not that good for you to be talking about it ten.
Speaker 2: Years later, not in high school.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's weird for Karen, But then the friend is also weird because there's just too many men on the planet. Why are you, Yeah, I agree, why are you dating somebody that your friend used to fuck with? But also as they married happily because you said happy happily married? One mean, why are you even worried about what's going on? Like I would just cut her off, Like I wouldn't have wrote a little to poor Mone thank you. That's what I'm like, I would have both with ask four minds that email. Like I'm just saying, though, like you should just cut the girl off because she's weird, Like that's weird at fuck that she did that, But like you shouldn't be so passionate.
Speaker 2: It's about you. She losing sleep, happy away, I should go.
Speaker 4: I feel like, yeah, you're married, Like, why do you care about any other man besides your husband?
Speaker 2: That's first, Yeah, you know, so are you really happy?
Speaker 4: But also on the other hand, guys, I don't think there's nothing wrong with the friend going and talking to him. I'm I'm like, so what like and again is that if they are happy now, like they're grown now, they're in their thirties. People change and everything, you know, so if they were able to find love with each other, you should be happy for your friend and be like, you know what, I'm happily married.
Speaker 2: If this makes you happy, like go for it? Supported you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: The only reason I say that because I'm thinking the friends thought process was you're happily married, you don't care about other men, because when I get married, I want to be obsessed with my husband. So she was probably assuming that her friend is obsessed with her husband.
Speaker 2: She's married, she's happy, and they reconnected.
Speaker 1: Probably she was probably like, oh, let's reconnect on some sneaky shit, and they ended up finding love.
Speaker 2: They found love and a hopeless ye, I feel like they found love. Fuck No, then I would be like, what the hell, bitch, was you.
Speaker 1: Thinking about this ten years ago?
Speaker 2: Like what's your student? Come on now? I don't know nobody was thinking about this.
Speaker 1: She sometimes people cross, Yeah, I think that it's too many men in the world, Like, yeah, I'm happily married now, but why the hell do you need to go date you're so may well then you wouldn't know if you didn't go fuck the nigga. But I did and I found out now, y'all, and.
Speaker 2: Now we're not for you. I don't know if I were a weird at.
Speaker 1: All, Why would you go and fuck somebody that you know I used to funk with.
Speaker 2: It's with them first, Yes, the friend they dated first. That's what's fair, just that they dated for a year, but they never had said. You don't have a fact that her boyfriend first, it's okay.
Speaker 4: I feel like the friend also felt like it's okay.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have thrown her paper me, And.
Speaker 4: That's why I feel like the friend also felt like it was okay to tell her because it was like.
Speaker 2: I did friend first. No, No, I didn't small.
Speaker 1: She shared that he was her ex boyfriend and they dated a couple of years prior her freshman year, and they never fucked, but they dated, they dated, They were actually.
Speaker 4: In a relationship, and I had it once but I got find not technically because you didn't fuck him first.
Speaker 1: So it was my job in a relationship now doing different phones.
Speaker 4: The first one they were in a relationship, she was never they weren't they were fucking, but we're never in a relationship.
Speaker 1: They were fucking and we're never in a relationship. And they were in a relationship, but they wasn't.
Speaker 2: And now they're back in a relationship.
Speaker 1: So I'm dating my ex again. I'm dating my It's the long of the way. Sorry, I'm getting mixed.
Speaker 2: It's time to go, baby. We don't have to.
Speaker 1: Look like damn right, Like if you got all he must be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probably the only finding And guess what.
Speaker 1: You're watching man, because I'm finna try it now ten years and you still thinking about it. Let's be good, exact and you ain't getting them back. I just feel like, if you gotta do all that explaining, just let it go. I'm there because does she can write about like.
Speaker 2: Who is that going to write in about me? Just let y'all have it. I've been watching the show.
Speaker 1: I've been watching this show for four years, and I wrote in a letter and then the whole started sucking. My man shouldn't have bragged about it less and learned, bitch.
Speaker 4: Now he gonna write in and be like, right up.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, so as you can she send us.
Speaker 2: You send those pictures?
Speaker 1: Are you asking this episode? I really hope you see this shade. Can you actually send her an email back until we need then update.
Speaker 2: We need a photo and we need a photo of this man. We need to buy him on face. What Google like, Yah, find the face? Search somebody's face. She said, no, I'm exotic can. I said good? I'm like God, she was, it's time. But this has been so fun, y'all. This has been so fun. I love you.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad that y'all came. We love y'all so much. This has just been so great.
Speaker 2: We've never had our friends on the couch with us.
Speaker 1: It's like she said, outside of killing and that was like six years ago.
Speaker 2: So I'm so glad y'all are here. This is so great.
Speaker 1: Yay, and thank y'all for always supporting us. It's not easy because we be everywhere and y'all don't do these y'all don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all don't do this.
Speaker 1: So really, thank y'all for showing us and always being like the support system that we need, because, believe it or not, this job is not easy, but a lot of it comes from y'all being supportive and being there for us and keeping us level headed and around.
Speaker 2: Well. I'm glad we can provide that for y'all. Have we didn't. I remember all nervous. I was a little nervous. I feel like I can tell y'all a little I was.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I can tell Laura has been very reserved like this at all, like this not I'm like Lauren.
Speaker 1: Y'all were all asleep in Miami because she was so lit when she went. I found this about the way because why so mad.
Speaker 2: Mother Lauren.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, hey, Laurie, I want no smoke.
Speaker 2: I'm just get my.
Speaker 3: Story. In the kitchen day, I don't know what three drumsticks they.
Speaker 2: Z me, yall, and it was to wings. She was so.
Speaker 1: I know, y'all, I was gonna be bringing up the potropical stories the world.
Speaker 6: Because I don't know what.
Speaker 2: With my boyfriend. He was like, ni ya, I'll never forget that you ate that your tropical you shipping. I don't know what it is about that they love.
Speaker 1: We gotta pay on comparel and I'm gonna check and used cold, Laurenie, they're gift.
Speaker 2: Use that you call Lauren?
Speaker 1: Maybe she the ambassador of Pollo Tropic So.
Speaker 2: Mad I was, by the way, though I was fucked. You was your So I don't even remember like I did that.
Speaker 1: I really did miss everything because I'm like going around.
Speaker 2: So this was the me and dre a drugs bone no no, no no.
Speaker 1: But everybody in the house all run so everybody was drunk. I'll give you all run down the story. This is for my birthday. We went to Miami. I rented this beautiful house on the water. One of my friends shout out to Jazz, my old roommate she had, was like, Okay, we're drunk. We need to order some food so we can get ready and go to the restaurant. So Jazz orders a bunch of food for the house or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know if.
Speaker 1: Lauren maybe thought she ordered something.
Speaker 2: I think I did. I think I thought I ordered my own I think eating what happened was either way. Jazz was like, don't worry.
Speaker 1: I think what happened was Lauren tried to order something different and Jazz was like, I got it.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about order for the house everybody. So when the food.
Speaker 1: Came in, it was like one box of like chicken.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even that much because it was supposed to be.
Speaker 1: A little because we was going out in Lauren has been dead outside by the pool for like two hours chicken thigh, whereas lest where's my food?
Speaker 2: Is nice food?
Speaker 1: He had no I ordered this, so Laura gets fertilized.
Speaker 2: She made this big. I mean yeah. So everybody was like.
Speaker 4: With me, I didn't want nothing to eat because there was nothing less to It was two.
Speaker 2: We should have ordered something. Literally, she said. I I was in your slim suit.
Speaker 1: And you was eating to that not I had the two beets with the two and I think somebody said something to Lord.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: This was like everybody and she was, wow, I'm not taking it off my plate.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what you'll eat. I know what I'm gonna said. Look, and jan is so sweet, my sweet little ship. She was like, but none of that.
Speaker 1: He's just like, you know, like everybody hungry.
Speaker 2: It's no jazz is like she trus mediator. She's always like her plate.
Speaker 1: Is so like a drumstick. I said, rice planting. But it was a time, it was we had everything. This is Lauren has been very conservative.
Speaker 4: Because the first time I met Lauren was the Houston Show and she was drunk.
Speaker 2: Laura, you not Yeah, got out that was a crazy day. No, was that not not gotten? That fight? Y? Yes? Yes ass again pulled up afterwards because you took her. Was this the night of ash yes? With the mother had to run? It was, yeah, but it's a good day. It was a good day. And tell me because I fights niggas, I didn't make it that far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was that was I was finna be this thick.
Speaker 2: Ass I was. It was anything to promote.
Speaker 1: I'm demoting that song that you had and you didn't even have it on Apple Music and everybody's like, where's Lauren's song where.
Speaker 2: It's not done? But no, the one you sent me was done. That was not done. You told me to promote it.
Speaker 1: I did not you're talking about when you asked me about, like, oh you should just the week.
Speaker 2: I was like, let me get it done. No, and you said, go ahead and promote it because it'll be ready by But it wasn't ready. It wasn't Is it gonna be ready now?
Speaker 1: I'm finna take it and take it to my producer.
Speaker 2: What we finna do? What we doing? Can you can? You got a studio right there? Are you an engineer? Got a studio?
Speaker 1: So you really know how to like, are you I'm a name?
Speaker 2: Yes, don't fight with us.
Speaker 1: Stop playing with us. We got professionals in the motherfucker. Okay, So yeah, Lauren, you need to drop that song for the I will drop it. It is not finished, So y'all know how to drop that album. And like Lebron James is like the e p on it. This dropped her album and Jada was the e p on it and you the EP to do that. I got that ear bro you he don't drop that hot fire.
Speaker 2: We're finna changed the game. Watch what I do problem when we fed?
Speaker 1: So anybody anybody got anything to do?
Speaker 2: You have you got your tech things?
Speaker 1: I com Yeah, so I do have an av company. So if you're looking for surveillance, just total home motivation or lighting control anything like that, just follow advanced underscore environments on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Are just going to the website a tech girly you in a different bade love that, Alice.
Speaker 1: Catch me at the red carpet, bitch, that's what you're supposed to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I'm about I have NAACP image words. It's live February twenty second and so like, yeah, that's all I'm really working on Yeah. Oh yeah, I just did a home renovation show that's going to be on bet Her and that drops February twenty six.
Speaker 2: So it's a cute home renovation. You know.
Speaker 4: We went to four homes and you know, change a room, you know, but they all have stories that go along with why we chose them.
Speaker 2: So okay, okay, that's what I'm me and Raia working.
Speaker 1: I got the same stuff going on you every week US Beautycollection dot com. Make sure y'all shop the Valentine's Day still starts today. Make sure you follow my YouTube channel dre and a Call with three e's. I drop flogs every week and like beauty content and all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: It drops every Sunday. And make sure y'all tune in poor subscribe to the channel period. Make sure y'all watch.
Speaker 1: It's Time that million. I agree, Yeah, make sure y'all tune in every Monday.
Speaker 2: Love LEXP.
Speaker 1: We get messy, we get to the t we get into the drama. It's a lot going on right now, and I know y'all be wanting us to talk about hot topics. I do that on Love LEXP. I'm trying to get to one hundred k subscribers. We are on the road there, so y'all make sure y'all go like, comment, subscribe, love lexp every Monday at six pm.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what's the y'all next week?
Speaker 1: By y'all, y'all, make sure y'all share the content like subscribe, follow all good stuff.
Speaker 2: And let me say this before we close off.
Speaker 1: Y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to pour Minds.
Speaker 2: It's p O.
Speaker 1: You are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong pour Minds page. If you see at poor minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They blocked me Andrea and the four Minds page on both so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok.
Speaker 2: It's p O, you are underscore in my nds, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and we gotta hell a fake Facebook page on the Facebook page it's our face. The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of file.
Speaker 2: So if you're on Facebook, one.
Speaker 1: That's ours got the least amount of file, but one that's not us got like two hundred and fifty. Thou'll make if you actually look at the content because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English because their capches are like bumba clad?
Speaker 2: Should men? Should men pay? Bill? Should men pay Billy?
Speaker 1: Yes? No? Check answer below block block pull poyo.
Speaker 2: Like that's literally with the captions. I'm like you what that DG bumbaclaud bomba.
Speaker 1: Claud You already now sway from side to side, day to the all right you get it's the Gallatines girls shah, the Gallatines girl g square.
Speaker 2: Hey here we go.
Speaker 6: Take a min and girl, come sit down and tell us what's been having it?
Speaker 2: What's up in your face? I can see the page. Don't you try to come that you cabby fun taking the advantage and your passion because we come so far for you feel alone. You don't let him walk in your home.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, girl, I can say I been crying at your needs. Somebody the top to girl, I can tell he's been and pretending that's paper.
Speaker 2: Lenny loves you. You don't have to be hot.
Speaker 6: And don't you be ashamed to say hurt you your girl?
Speaker 2: DM my girl. We have girls. Don't you know that I love you?
Speaker 6: See, we don't don't know about him? And they let him go because he needs me at stressed from the jobs, and I ain't making it easy.
Speaker 2: I know you see host of the towns, but I know he's being signed. You don't mean it because we haunt you, but I need my man. I don't think y'all under say. I'm telling you, girl, I can tell he's been lying. Ain't need some talk to girl. I can tell he's been and pretending that is papil Lady loves you, girl. You don't have to be hot. Don't you be ashamed to say I'm no girl? We are girls.
Speaker 3: Girl, Don't you know I love you?
Speaker 2: Come on in your follow this girl?
Speaker 5: I know you.
Speaker 2: You would see you had not hide from your friends.
Speaker 1: I have been knowing you since you seen you cannot hide from your friend.
Speaker 2: Wow, period, don't you know that love?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait me now, I haven't known you since you girl trying to play with this? This is the boot leg worsion. Oh, I picked the wrong one. That was my man and it. Don't should be ashamed to say her and shop your girl? You my girl?
Speaker 1: You go?
Speaker 2: Don't you know?
Speaker 7: Hey, Hey, Hey, I'm your girl.
Speaker 2: We love girls. Don't you know I love you? Don't you know we love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't you know we love you?
Speaker 2: Don't you know we love you? Don't you know we love you? Don't you know we love you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Don't you know we love you?
Speaker 2: What's he y'all?
Speaker 1: Next week, Gallitize Girls, Girls Free
Speaker 2: B