Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: I want to play a few voicemails here.
Speaker 3: This is Number one Morning Studio. I just had a question for everyone. What do you do when you see a dog walking the street that has a collar. I personally feel like I should make the effort to pull over, get the job the safety potentially called owners. However, I know that not all dogs are approachable or friendly, and honestly, I'm not trained in the situation, so I could potentially make it worse. I just know if my dog got out, I would hope that someone would make the effort to get my dogs off the road and back home. So when I do drive away and I don't make the effort, I always feel really guilty about it. So I just wanted your guys have sons in the situation.
Speaker 2: Those are my thoughts too. Anytime I see a dog with a collar on it that's not with a human running somewhere freely, it shouldn't I always stop. If the dog shows any aggression, I'll try to chill, but I'll always call it, and not because I'm some sat but because I hope somebody would do that for my dog and that people have saved my dog before and like put Eller in their yard. One time, we looked all over and my wife heard as we're like looking all over the neighborhood heard er. She was like, I swear I hear Ella and somebody had found her on the road running around with a caller and put her in their backyard so she wouldn't get hit by a car. We literally found her, like how are howling? And so yes, uh, now the dog's aggressive or it's like a busy interstate and you can't it's it puts danger to yourself for others. There are decisions you have to make. But yeah, every time, just because I would want that to be done to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the same. Yeah, And if I don't do it for whatever reason, I'm the same and that I feel really guilty.
Speaker 2: Why would you not do it?
Speaker 4: I just I'm just saying if there's a situation where I had to walk away from it, like if you're you can't figure it out like that, like.
Speaker 2: You can't get it to come to you, yeah, or it runs away keeping or not.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh well not today for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I thought you were like, you know what let's love a coin tails. Today is not the day, uh, lunchbox. I'm assuming you're the same.
Speaker 1: I'm a chaser, man. I will do everything in my power.
Speaker 2: I usually what nine one one?
Speaker 1: Never nine one one?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 1: But I do. I usually have some dog treats in the trunk, and I mean I will go zooming through alleys. I mean, I do everything trying to get those dogs.
Speaker 2: For your dog. You have dog treats in the trunk, no for other dogs. So it's like when Eddie keeps bags of food for the homeless in his car, but when we go check his car, there's no.
Speaker 1: You'd have treats, I mean, or I have food that's left over for me that I can give them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a different thing that you just pivoted there. So we went and look, no, no, no, I just wonder if he really has because he but Eddie, cause what you say is pretty not true, and.
Speaker 5: It's very true. I'm out right now though I don't have anything.
Speaker 2: Call right now, okay, Eddie dog.
Speaker 5: It just depends like am I late for something or if I if I have all l if I have all day, absolutely, But when do you ever have all day?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 5: So really no, no, man. If it's a crossing the road, though, what I have done is like park my car with my hazard lights and just make sure everyone stops, like when till the car till the dog gets off the road. I've done that before, and that's what crossing. Yeah, yeah, Like I'll get in between. Like if it's a two lane, I'll get in the middle and put my hats. Are you sure?
Speaker 2: But what if it's a busy road. I've never seen or heard about you do that?
Speaker 5: Well. I don't talk about the stuff that I do, man, of course.
Speaker 1: But some of those dogs are fast, man, and they don't want to be caught like you. You get up well, and they're so frustrating.
Speaker 2: You know what's really use your bags for homeless people to get the dogs to come to you, Eddie chocolate.
Speaker 5: They can't. You can't give the dogs chocolate.
Speaker 2: Good point, chocolate in your car. It's a little bag with chocolate and they're they're both full of chocolate.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you're passing out stuff to kids. Chocolate and a five dollars.
Speaker 5: A homeless person wants a chocolate melt and chocolate bar.
Speaker 2: The chocolate's a weird thing to keep in a car really because it melts.
Speaker 1: Well, no, not a Nighty's car.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me move on. This is a Jacob go ahead.
Speaker 6: Hey, Bobby, my wife Shelley is a huge fan.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 6: Hey, I called a few probably two months ago about y'all's movie segment, and y'all finally did it, and y'all did the new movie Roman Holiday. We watched that and we're just waiting for swinging get a new movie to watch because we struggled to pick a movie, but we love it.
Speaker 2: Thanks Bobby, won't show sent them a club.
Speaker 5: They loved Roman Holiday.
Speaker 2: By the way, not a new movie is from like forty eight movie that they They did that movie and then they did the Stone Hinge in order stop.
Speaker 5: Do you remember what Roman Holiday was about? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because they passed out on a bitch, the dark haired ladies in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Audrey Hepburn. It was weird.
Speaker 4: She didn't want her life anymore as exhausted.
Speaker 2: What was the princess?
Speaker 5: What was weird about the movie? There's nothing weird about it.
Speaker 1: You find a woman passed out on a bench and you can take her.
Speaker 4: To your room.
Speaker 2: Well, no, he saved her.
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't do anything with her. Beginning, you think, oh, what is going on here?
Speaker 2: Here is we can do that bit, we can do it in the next week or so.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't move.
Speaker 2: I just get so annoyed at having to watch stupid movie and mostly I signed that to Eddie because we had to watch more Betties than anybody's.
Speaker 5: What do you mean those are great, dude? Those are cinema classics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do number three.
Speaker 3: Okay, I saw it.
Speaker 7: Bobby owned Ray moondos y, but he keeps doing it. And I noticed Ray Moondo is not having to pay him twenty five dollars every time he does, so that he still own it or did no, don't.
Speaker 2: Buy it as he did not buy it back, but I let him use it for free. Right now, that's a broken one.
Speaker 5: You can do that with all you want.
Speaker 2: Remember when those are a big thing?
Speaker 4: What buying the.
Speaker 5: Is it called NFT? NFT?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Stupid? Do you still have yours lunchboks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You bought like sports NFTs.
Speaker 1: I bought a bunch.
Speaker 2: Well, I would just say, don't give up.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving up when they come back over thousands, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, But like I told you, I bought some bitcoin being stupid. And I didn't check this thing, and I look back on my account and it did well how much? Because it was it was at the bottom. Yeah, stupid.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how you say it.
Speaker 2: It's like you don't say it.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to say that.
Speaker 5: You don't know how to say a number that big.
Speaker 4: No, I know how to say a number that big. But like happened with what he started with, it started with him where it went like I would know if something was like quadrupled, but it's like more than that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bigs at the bottom bottom. And I bought it as kind of like, let's just if nothing happens. I didn't spend that much. If something does happen, I made a little bit, except I forgot I did it, and it made it a bit.
Speaker 5: You're so freaking lucky, dude, so lucky.
Speaker 2: But had I not made the decision to buy it at the bottom, that's not luck.
Speaker 5: No, what it is like, it went up, It went up a lot.
Speaker 2: But still I had to make the decision to go. This thing I think is at the botom where it'll be. Don't think about bitcoin. I don't do any of that. But and I should sell it because I'll go back down.
Speaker 5: That's how all those like American rich people like Rockefellers and Vanderbilts. That's they made all their money. How they they bought the market. They bought into the market when it was like crashed at the very very very bottom.
Speaker 1: My geography teacher in high school, miss Berghart, she bought Dell stock, lots of it before it was anything, and boom it blew up.
Speaker 5: She was a millionaire.
Speaker 2: How is Dell doing now?
Speaker 5: I never see Dell's Well, they're like they do servers mainly, but like so.
Speaker 2: They pivoted a bit from like the PC world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like they don't do computer like personal computers. Oh my gosh, that's what PC is. That's crazy, dude, I just figured that out of my head. You were the DC world and I was like personal computer.
Speaker 2: Steve from Virginia, good.
Speaker 1: Friend of mine, I went to school with you.
Speaker 3: His name is Chris Hancock.
Speaker 5: It's just one of the lets, you know.
Speaker 6: I thought it was a pretty total small world. I'll listen to your show every morning here from Chessseeake, Virginia. We Love You Wonder six.
Speaker 2: Point one and they play y'all all the time.
Speaker 6: I love y'all and love your morning shows.
Speaker 2: How we going? Thank you, Stephen Virginia.
Speaker 4: You know, Chris, I thought your school was so small.
Speaker 2: Though sometimes there are people clam I'm their cousin. I don't know. It couldn't have been in my class. He could have been way older than me.
Speaker 4: When your school was like kindergarten through twelve and.
Speaker 5: We were all there right, so on a hill, the seniors would hang out with like the kindergarteners.
Speaker 2: Didn't hang out, but we were on the same there's a hill and k through six was on the bottom of the hill. On the top of the hill, seventh through twelve, so you could throw a rock to the elementary school. So you didn't hang out, but everybody was there. So I think over time, I think I hung out with everybody in the.
Speaker 5: Whole school except Chris Hancock.
Speaker 2: I don't I'm sure if there's a Chris Hancock, I'm sure that at some point, but he a memorable name, but he wouldn't have been Yeah, Amy, we get you.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you got to grow up, William.
Speaker 2: Mature right now?
Speaker 4: Stop sure, like can you put your John Hancock? Yes, yes, that's exactly he was biggest on the thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Know that that meant anything else.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's two words.
Speaker 5: Is it spelled like?
Speaker 4: No, Hancock is one word.
Speaker 2: But that's what I mean my mind.
Speaker 4: Ye see, I think y'all's mind. No, mine went acting like.
Speaker 2: You had it all figured out.
Speaker 4: No, it's okay, okay, we know the real truth.
Speaker 2: As she giggles, you know my parents, Why do you think that's a memberle name?
Speaker 4: No hand Cox's.
Speaker 5: Saying it, Amy, Amy, it's.
Speaker 2: Not your trip.
Speaker 5: You said it.
Speaker 2: Then you saying that now for.
Speaker 5: Amy, You're saying a letter that's not even in the world.
Speaker 1: Amy, you added a.
Speaker 4: Letter just then I did. But I know Johnny Hancock, Johnny.
Speaker 2: Nobody calls her Johnny.
Speaker 5: I bet they did back in the day Johnny.
Speaker 4: Johnny seventeen that they say, hey, can I get you Johnny?
Speaker 5: And Johnny Johnny sign right here?
Speaker 2: Man, A part of me. Nobody calls me Johnny. You're nuts?
Speaker 5: Okay? What? Oh yeah, my parents they're optometrists. Went to high school with me. That's weird. Oh yeah yeah, And I mean they didn't. They just went to her and did they know you? Yeah? Well she does she remember me?
Speaker 2: No, do they know you, yeah, like you just hang out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I think they were at a doctor's appointment whatever. And then she then my parents told her like, oh, we're going to go to Nashville. Is my son and he does this? And she's said, oh wait a minute, your son's who and they said my name and then she's like, oh, my gosh, I went to high school with him, but you remember them. I remember her? Yeah, crazy.
Speaker 2: I got a couple lottery stories. Oh great, let me know if you know them. Lunchbox the one point three billion dollar powerball jack quiet. The winner is an immigrant who has cancer. Yeah, cancer for eight years and had his last chemotherapy treatment last week.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Forty six years old man, How cool is that?
Speaker 2: Portland Charlie's his name told him conference that he and his thirty seven year old wife are taking half the money and the rest is going to a friend.
Speaker 5: A friend they.
Speaker 2: Had chipped in one hundred bucks to buy tickets with them. That would make sense. He's given the half to got it. Got it. They're taking a lump sum payment of four under twenty two millions, so each of them will get little over two hundred million. Yes, in the weeks leading up to the drawing, he wrote out numbers for the game on a piece of paper and slept with it under his pillow. He said he prayed he would win, saying, I need some help. I don't want to die yet unless I've done something for my family. First ap news lunchbox prayer, dude.
Speaker 1: And he said, he said he's going to give himself a good doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last last chemo treatment though, So that must mean that means one of two things. Either it's on the way up or really bad. But I feel like it's on the way up.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but his prayer said, I want to do something for my family.
Speaker 2: I think I would pray that way if I was.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he said. He called his mom and he said, we're rich. She says rich. How rich? And he said, really rich.
Speaker 2: That's cool, that's really rich. Mylloy account here is not really the bitcoin hails. In comparison, In case you're wondering this story, In case you're wont drinking. In comparison, an anonymous Maryland woman won fifty thousand dollars powerball prize after a boyfriend said, hey, you should just play the lottery. The woman dubbed the Ola winner because of that area in Maryland. Bought the ten dollars quick pick. I thought there's got to be a glitch, no way, and they scanned it again. Fifty thousand bucks doesn't really play the lottery.
Speaker 1: That doesn't work for me.
Speaker 2: Speaking of money, Peacock's raising prices.
Speaker 1: Who else peak?
Speaker 2: I've seen it?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: I do. I don't watch it unless there's like a special, like a show that's specially.
Speaker 4: The Office on it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to watch the Office anymore. I don't sleep with the TV on a night. I used to watch that every.
Speaker 5: Night when we go to sleep. You guys got Peacock for Yellowstone?
Speaker 2: Had a Yellowstone? Wasn't on Peacock if it is now, it's it was on Paramount Plush. But then maybe it's on Peacock now. And some of the older episodes.
Speaker 1: So the ones that are coming on like CBS, are those new episodes? Are they just replaying the old episodes of Yellows?
Speaker 2: Great question. I don't, No, I didn't see that. I don't watch a lot of tell it like linear television.
Speaker 1: Well I do, because I watched Survivor and Amazing Race and all that and it's always on there.
Speaker 2: I might see that. I don't know, because it was never on CBS. It was only on whatever that channel was. What was it on? It is reruns, but they were never on the network. They were always on whatever the original network was. It was on I remember, no clue Paaramount network. So you get just yell stuff.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I think it was an AMC show.
Speaker 2: Isn't it Yelstone Paramount network?
Speaker 5: Yeah, MTV?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, check it.
Speaker 5: I'm about to pull a lunch walk in.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelsey is now the highest paid tied end in the NFL.
Speaker 5: Good for them them, Yeah, him and Taylor at the highest page. She's the highest paid probably musician ever.
Speaker 2: It's Paramount network. Eddie is googled it. You can go double google if you want.
Speaker 4: No because will value go up because of his playing or because of his notoriety, like he's not.
Speaker 2: His notoriety no two year deal worth thirty four So tight ends generally aren't paid as much as other positions that are like skill positions. However, the tight end is being used in a way more skillful way now like at Travis Kelsey catches a bunch of balls. It can also block, but he's now the highest paid tight end. Also, he's won multiple Super Bowls, like he deserves.
Speaker 5: To be paid.
Speaker 4: This is just his money from his team, not like endorsements.
Speaker 2: Correct salary seventeen million dollars fully guaranteed for this season and the rest of the money is set to be guaranteed on the third day of the twenty twenty five league year.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's from ESPN. Let's do a midrole here. Do you guys see the story about the cops that were killed.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's pretty said for.
Speaker 2: The hostage thing. So Charlotte, North Carolina, for law enforcement officers were just four two PM officers. We're trying to serve a warrant on a fugitive wanted on multiple charges when the suspect opened fire from inside the home. After three hours and over hundreds of rounds of ammunition fired, three US Marshall Task Force officers and a Charlotte Mecklenburg Police officer had been killed. The suspect, thirty nine year old Terry Clark Hughes, was found dead in the front yard of the home, which belonged to a relative, and the GoFundMe has been set up to help the families of the slain officers. So that's from WBTV, But I wanted to bring it up because there is a GoFundMe if you hear the story and you want to help, it's easy to find. But yeah, this is a big story yesterday, Like they went to a house looking for a guy and he just starts firing on us.
Speaker 5: So sad that's that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sucks, man. I mean, cops never know who's gonna again. A traffic stop could result to me pulling a gun and that's it. But yeah, that go fund me is up if you guys want to go and check that out. Let's see what else I have here. There's a pilot who got popped for drinking before a flight. Okay, man, what do you msn? He was flying from Dallas Tokyo. Dang he The flight was canceled after the captain got drunk at a hotel bar.
Speaker 5: Dallas to Tokyo. That's like a fifteen hour flight.
Speaker 2: It ain't southwest broh jesus. The captain had reportedly dined with other crew members and continued drinking into the evening, leading to a hotel employee calling the police. Not because he was a pilot drinking, but his disorderly conduct. Around two am, they had to cancel the flight to assess the captain's physical and mental well being, and the airline helped transfer the one hundred and fifty fourth one or fifty seven passengers on too alternative flights, which I'm sure wasn't the same time nightmare.
Speaker 5: I would think, though, if you saw a guy getting drunk at a bar in a pilot.
Speaker 2: Suit, I don't think he's in a pilot suit, but I'm.
Speaker 5: Just saying, like, if you do see that, you should probably like just investigate, right, yeah, you should probably call.
Speaker 1: Nine one one on that one.
Speaker 5: Okay, not nine one one, but investigates.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't wearing a pilot's he had. It was called because he was disorderly.
Speaker 4: Right in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, pilot's going to drink in their uniform unless they've already flown. And even then, but even then you double check, man, unless you're trying to pick up somebody, like show up in a uniform and like I just got off a flight, pick up somebody at the bar. But you don't. You wouldn't do that, like either for no reason or leading into a flight.
Speaker 4: Well, I definitely was picturing him like trying to walk on the plane to fly the plane drunk, but he got picked up before that would happen.
Speaker 2: Yes, but if that's a two am call for disorderly and the flight was the next morning, I'm sure the blood alcohol content, Yeah, it probably wasn't.
Speaker 4: No, I know I needed to be canceled, but I'm just glad he wasn't.
Speaker 2: You know, like already, you know, like you might still been drunk.
Speaker 4: You're co pilot's like, hey, what's going on? And then you have to cancel the flight?
Speaker 2: You know, So you're saying it was a good thing he got disorderly arrested or maybe not rest or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were probably able to handle it in a different way.
Speaker 2: He's like, do you know who I am?
Speaker 5: I'm a pilot.
Speaker 2: Okay, should have said that.
Speaker 5: Sir, Yeah, wrong answer.
Speaker 2: X Anessay x nsa employee and in Colorado sentence to twenty two years in prison for attempting to sell secrets to Russia. Dang, how do you even get those secrets? It is a secret, I do have it. None of us know. Would you sell that to Russia?
Speaker 5: No, well, for a little more than my penalty. Oh yeah for two, Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Jer s Sebastian Dalki thirty two, pleaded guilty to six counts of attempting to transmit national defense information to a foreign government.
Speaker 5: What the craw Like, how do you get involved in?
Speaker 2: Like? How do how does somebody get to you to even say they want that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: It's probably somebody from our side, right.
Speaker 1: Usually the person, like the American is the one that initiates contact with them, saying, hey, I have access to this, this and this or whatever, and I can give you classified information. And that's how they start the relationship.
Speaker 2: How do you know or something. Sometimes that's not what happens. Sometimes there's somebody who's like secretly working for whatever government who knows these people work for this, and they create a relationship and that's how they get the information as well.
Speaker 5: How do you know that?
Speaker 2: Documentaries the Americans, Ah, that's interesting and think about that. That's a good one though, based on true based on a truish story. And then you start rooting for you start rooting for him the other country Americans that show they're Russian spies and they're in America and they've just taken up. But it's based on a truish story.
Speaker 4: I know you're like, oh, shoot, I hope their neighbors don't catch them, And then what.
Speaker 5: Am I doing?
Speaker 2: The defendant, who had who has sworn an oath to defend our country, believed he was selling classified national security information to a Russian agent.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's just a whole.
Speaker 2: He used encrypted email accounts to send classified documents to the undercover agent, believing him be a Russian official. He believed he would receive eighty five thousand dollars for the act.
Speaker 4: Wow, so the Russian official was not working for.
Speaker 2: The Russian government, got them?
Speaker 4: This is entangled webs.
Speaker 2: Tangled webs indeed. Yeah, well going to Russia right now will be a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Like ever ever, why would you ever want to go there?
Speaker 5: Like that's not on my list because it.
Speaker 2: Seems like it would be cool to like see that what's the town called the in Moscow.
Speaker 5: Or all the pretty little rooms or whatever?
Speaker 2: That would be cool to see. But I don't know what that.
Speaker 5: Uh, it's not right.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 4: But like you often say, google it, red square maybe something like that.
Speaker 2: I think that would be kind of cool to see what's it called that?
Speaker 5: No, that's not it no, No.
Speaker 2: I'm sure somebody type in pretty buildings in Russia.
Speaker 5: Yea, with all the little pretty like tops of the buildings. Yeah, look like hats.
Speaker 2: I mean that would be cool.
Speaker 5: Bones just look at a picture of it.
Speaker 2: No, here you I don't go anywhere, dude. You're talking to somebody who don't want to go.
Speaker 5: Anywhere, but you keep saying that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: It would be cool, be coold, have wings in my button fly to and I think that, but it would be cool. I wonder what that's called red square. Did you say red square? Yeah, it's gotta be red square.
Speaker 5: I've heard red square. I don't know really what Well.
Speaker 2: Like, even China would be cool to go to if it wasn't for well them planning something on you, Russia too and putting you in prison and yeah, and then trading and then saying we have you and you're a political you know, I don't want I have a friend who went to Russia. He's known, and he was there for work. I'm gonna try to keep this as vague as possible. And he was being followed and he was like by being followed, and the guy came up and was like, I worked for the police. Uh, you just like littered or something trivial. He was like, no, I did it, And he was like I did. I'm going to arrestue. How much money do you have on you? It kind of felt like Mexico and so he was like, I have whatever, and he gave him all the money he had and then like, I'll let you go this time. Don't do it again.
Speaker 5: Dang, that's why you don't want to go to Russia.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Out. He also said when he got there, he felt like his phone was tapped, Like immediately his phone started doing weird things.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I think that's for everybody, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he in particularly he landed and he was from America, and he said his phone started doing weird things that made it feel like that they had they knew he was coming. Obviously he's an American and they have to clear everybody to come into the country, and that his phone started acting in a way that he felt like his phone was being monitored. What a nightmare.
Speaker 5: I had. A friend of mine, he went flew to Russia for work. On the way back, his plane crashed and he landed on island stayed there forever.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Then he eventually got found what They made a whole movie about him. He worked for fed X.
Speaker 2: No, are you kidding? I didn't know he went to Russia in that's at the beginning of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never seen it.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. How have you never seen Castaway?
Speaker 2: I didn't know he went to Russia though. Yeah, I thought, I didn't know if you're doing Gilligan's Island. For a minute, I thought he was doing Lost, Okay, I thought it maybe, Then you said movie. A family wins a case against a mistress who wanted sperm to conceive. A court has just ruled against a woman who was trying to use a frozen embryo to gain the rights to the estate of her lover after he passed away in a traffic accident. The woman was having an affair with the married man. They had used a previously fertilized egg that had been frozen to fertility clinic and later gave birth to a son. Her argument was a fertilized egg, and since it was a kid, and it was his kid, she's entitled to some of his money he died. Remember, he had no will, which complicated matters, but the court eventually ruled against her. Pointing out that she couldn't proved that the embryo had been fertilized by the person or that she had permission to use the sperm.
Speaker 5: That's valid.
Speaker 2: I guess you have sign of permission slip anytime your sperm is used.
Speaker 5: Oh is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a weird story. And then that missing emergency slide that fell off the Delta flight was found. The slide was found washed out in front of a house of a lawyer whose firm is suing Boeing. I don't think there's anything.
Speaker 1: Wow, No, don't tell me that's a coincidence.
Speaker 2: You think, like we're flying over this guy's doing their maker drop.
Speaker 4: No, he's suing them now because it dropped. He wasn't already in a lawsuit with them, right I would?
Speaker 1: I think I think he's Bobby read it. He was already suing him.
Speaker 2: But the emergency side that fell off the Delta flight departing from JFK Airport on Friday was found two days later, washed up in front of the beach side house of a lawyer whose firm happens to be suing Boeing over safety issues.
Speaker 5: What what are the odds of that?
Speaker 4: That's like God was just like, here you go.
Speaker 5: I think the airline pilots were like bombs away.
Speaker 1: They're trying to destroy the house.
Speaker 2: At all, especially when you're already suing them.
Speaker 4: It's like double the reasons wild. Huh. I thought he was suing him because.
Speaker 2: I thought that too, Amy, Eddie, what is your son doing? You said, it's okay that my son is doing this? What is he doing?
Speaker 5: What is he doing?
Speaker 2: Is he like riding something like doing a movie script or something?
Speaker 5: Oh, my son's doing writing a movie script, right, But I don't think, I said, is it okay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, okay, he is writing a movie script. But and it's cool because he loves movies and since gosh, man, he was like five years old, he's like this, I want to make movies. I want to make movies. And he would make little movies in his head or whatever. So I finally told him, like, dude, it's time for you to start writing a script. That's what you want to do. So he started writing the script he got and I'm so proud of him too. He like goes in a corner with his computer and types away and he's there for hours and then he comes to me and says, Dad, my script's pretty cool, Like I'm really excited about this, but I think this movie is probably gonna be rated R.
Speaker 2: Like so, but how old is he? He's sixteen, okay, and then how old it to be getting radar movie eighteen seventeen? I don't know, seventeen.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what I'm saying, Like, okay, but what's the problem. Well, it's your first script, Like why do you have to make it rated R? And I'm like, so, I asked him what it's about whatever? And he told me it's about like these kids that are like trouble makers. And I read the script and every other word is like an F word. I'm like, dude, dude, Like, dude, you don't have to like they don't. The teacher doesn't say the F word, like, don't change.
Speaker 2: That, don't don't mess with his art.
Speaker 5: I think he's just doing it because he's like cool man his art. I don't mess with his art. Next thing, you know, he's gonna a sex scene in the middle of it, Like what are you doing You're sixteen years old?
Speaker 4: But Eddie doesn't think his kid knows what we did.
Speaker 2: No, no, But but don't mess with his art that sucks. You can't don't tell I don't change up his art.
Speaker 4: Well, I just I think, is it apparent you can have your kid.
Speaker 2: I said, realistic sixteen year olds that can act in movies and do bad words. There are six year old to be professional athletes. He can't write a script and put a few bad words in it.
Speaker 5: It's like Goodwill hunting. I'm like, they don't even live in that like city where they talk like that.
Speaker 2: But that's okay. They'll never be seen by anybody. Let this script most likely will never be seen by anybody that's gonna make a decision.
Speaker 5: Oh don't probably don't tell him that.
Speaker 2: It's probably a lead in damn writing better and better scripts. You can't Russia, okay, but Russia and China is who you are. You are you're censoring. It is sad to see if you were eleven, it will be different.
Speaker 5: If he starts off like that. I mean, what's the next movie going to be?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: You think he's gonna be X what.
Speaker 4: I don't know that the f wort is a gateway drug exactly.
Speaker 1: It could be, but hey, if but if that's what makes him happy, no, see.
Speaker 2: He probably hears the F wort a lot in his life, and so what he's doing is taking his life and putting it on paper.
Speaker 5: Because he listens to hip hop music.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, shitty.
Speaker 5: Listens to hip hop music on the story, gets his vocabulary from.
Speaker 2: I would say, as long as it's just something he's creating, let him create. Why would you want to it all stop what he's writing, what he's creating because you think he curses a little too much on paper that he writes. I think like he's in church yelling and or acting it out.
Speaker 5: No, but I think he's using the script to just like that's okay, whatever he wants sixteen, that's okay, okay.
Speaker 2: He's not publicly doing it anywhere.
Speaker 5: I mean I didn't tell him I don't do that. I said, be realistic, Like, don't just use the F word because you want to use the F word. Why is that character using the F word?
Speaker 2: But why would they use any word? So maybe don't make it about the F word. Make it about any of the things the character that.
Speaker 5: Way, not the only word he's using it.
Speaker 2: Because if you're doing that, then he's gonna feel like you're trying to stunt his creativity where if you're like, hey, they wouldn't say jolly good when they live in Arkansas right now, that would make sense if you put that F word with like, maybe you're using that too much and you're also using a British accent whenever. This thing is, you know, shot in Mississippi exactly.
Speaker 1: So how's everything else for good?
Speaker 5: No? Story is good? Man Story's cool. I'm proud of.
Speaker 4: Him, and I can't get it Eddie. I mean, I get your like just you probably don't want so much of it. It makes sense, but.
Speaker 2: It's not his.
Speaker 5: Eddie's should be able to have his own thing, but he is writing the script in my house? Can I always say that you can say whatever you want? Well, you know, you know, like that's the power you have over your kids. Sometimes you're like, not in my house, he.
Speaker 2: Can't even write. What if he's writing a bad words in a journal like he's keeping for his own thoughts and you're like, oh, you can't write in your journal your thoughts. You can't write the F word in my house, I guess he.
Speaker 5: Can do that.
Speaker 4: I mean, my daughter isn't using bad words, but she writes really really really dark things, like it's really dark to where I've been concerned at times where I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I would understand that should we show this to her?
Speaker 4: And then I mean I talked to her about it, and she'll be like, Mom, it's art.
Speaker 5: I think it's all based in can you hide behind art?
Speaker 2: Whatever version of reality it is. If she's writing dark things, she's probably thinking of something that leads her to this. Eddie, I'm sure your son's around a bunch of people saying fword yeah, probably, or listening to it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Seth Rogan started writing Super Bad at the age of thirteen, and so just imagine if his parents would have said, hey, man, you can't write about that stuff. It's not good. You got it.
Speaker 5: You're in my roof, I mean my room, in my.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm in my room. You got a lot of an artist has to be an artist.
Speaker 5: Man, Is that right? Man?
Speaker 2: Say any better than that in my roof?
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of these artists when they're twelve thirteen, they're writing songs. I mean that bad words, bad words? All right, Let it go, man, you're good.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be on his team, but you're on my team because you said that was the gateway to poorn.
Speaker 1: I didn't Amy, didn't I say, isn't?
Speaker 2: But then you're like a good man.
Speaker 1: You don't say that, But I have a buddy that does.
Speaker 5: If you need actors, you have a buddy that no. What's his name?
Speaker 1: His name is Sean alf Is that his stage name? That's his real name?
Speaker 5: What's his stage name?
Speaker 1: Let me check?
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 1: Be posted on Facebook?
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, I just want to say one final thing here. We have to stop saying that every like third of an idea anybody's ever sput it out on the show that when someone does it commercially successful outside of this show, they stole it from us.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, no, bro hold on, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: This is that he made up life and stress don't mix. What was it? Less stress, more life?
Speaker 5: Boom?
Speaker 2: Didn't he said it, He didn't know where he got it. Man made it up himself, but somebody had trademarked it way before Ray Ever said it. Okay, this other thing, the reservation, this is a real go ahead. But my point is they didn't steal this.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll just tell you what the story is.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna know based on the person on the.
Speaker 5: Show exactly because it was stolen.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, stolen.
Speaker 5: You don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: This almost stole something from me.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Some guy is selling two restaurants in New York City and has made seventy thousand dollars my idea, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, absolutely stole my business plan that I did on this show that I had great customers.
Speaker 2: That you had one customer, and there's all on app that does this like you didn't build No, you didn't build anything except say it out.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have gone and said it out loud before I had everything lined up, had the app going. I should have had that all lined up instead.
Speaker 2: I can't never lined anything up.
Speaker 1: No, No, but I could have and I should have. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I came.
Speaker 2: He didn't steal it.
Speaker 1: I spewed all the information and he was like, man, great idea, and now he's making seventy thousand a year doing my job.
Speaker 5: Bones. Had you ever heard of that idea before? Lunchbox?
Speaker 2: It's big in California, it has been.
Speaker 5: But he's been doing this for the last three years, three years.
Speaker 2: But he's been, but again, that doesn't mean to it from him.
Speaker 1: Oh he did, because he's in college, so he's definitely younger than me. Never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Kids listened to the show.
Speaker 5: Yep, well you can't prove that they don't.
Speaker 2: I can't. You can't prove they do who he is.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, dude. I read the story and immediately thought, this guy stole Lunchbox his idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, but even let's justle it. Even if he did steal it, which he didn't, Lunchbox didn't do anything with it.
Speaker 5: No I did.
Speaker 2: I I get nothing by just your one right, Yep, you get nothing by just going I created this and just saying I came on.
Speaker 1: Here and talked about it, and you guys like that's such a dumb idea, terrible idea, and said how.
Speaker 2: You were doing it?
Speaker 5: It was terrible.
Speaker 1: It shows I should have had my app No, no running people could go.
Speaker 2: You would say I have a reservation at this time, and then we'd go to any reservation site and there'd be reservations open around it. We'd be like, well, why does it why would you buy it? I think get a six thirty instead of your six forty. Still for free. There's more here too, go ahead. So the guy said that he made so many reservations that the restaurants were recognizing him, so he had to do different voices like.
Speaker 5: Hello dishes, and I would like to reserve it.
Speaker 2: When you think Lunchbox came up with this idea, well yeah, so to two thousand, oh, we have it here.
Speaker 5: We actually have a club one thousand and one, so what Mike?
Speaker 2: Okay, so lunch The very first time he ever did this was twenty and twenty two. The actual Appointment Trader app was in twenty twenty one. The company was founded in twenty twenty one by Jonas Fray. He beat Lunchbox by a year doing it. Okay, but that app already existed. So how do we know that Lunchbox insteal that idea from the person a year before.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 4: He may, I don't know who you are.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah right, it's not possible.
Speaker 1: And this is Jonas Fray guy. He went to some the.
Speaker 2: Appointment traders on a versions model that caters to clients are willing to pay for reservations that are typically difficult to obtain but would be normally available for free. Started the company now just the idea. Had the idea another year before this started the company in twenty twenty one. Lunchbox started doing that in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: But he said that he had to do different voices. Who does different voices when they call people?
Speaker 2: That's not your argument for the reservation CAGs. I hear you. He does do impression is Yeah, but he didn't invent the idea, and the guy actually beat him by a year.
Speaker 1: No, this guy had doesn't make any money. Whoever, Jonas Fray is, he's not the But.
Speaker 2: I'm saying the idea was already invented, and this app exists now a year before you ever said it.
Speaker 5: Are we sure his first year was twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're looking at it.
Speaker 1: I want to check the records on that. You may have mislabeled.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I mean it was.
Speaker 2: Do you rest your case?
Speaker 5: It looked like the identical business model it is.
Speaker 2: He stole it from somebody.
Speaker 5: No, do you rest your case, Eddie? Yeah, I arrest the defense rests not guilty. Do you find your buddy, yeah, show it to you.
Speaker 2: Hey, Scuba, I think people are concerned you're leaving the show. Who's concerned, Well, what does it matter? So Eddie is the one that brought this up to me.
Speaker 5: I don't know anything about it other than people were messaging me saying like hey on Morgan's Best Bits podcast, like it sounds like Scuba's wanted to leave the show.
Speaker 2: So Scuba has his iHeartRadio show, which is what time I.
Speaker 8: Heard nineties and it's one to six eastern Monay through Saturday.
Speaker 2: And how's that going?
Speaker 5: I feel like it's going. Okay?
Speaker 2: Is it a lot of work?
Speaker 8: It's only because I don't want because like you can just rip and read and just like go from one song on the next, but I can't do that in me. So I have to put a little bit of research into it and find some facts and pull some audio and do some stuff.
Speaker 5: So I put more onto it than I should.
Speaker 8: So it probably takes me an hour and a half each day to do it, and it probably should take thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Have you talked about your other thing or no?
Speaker 5: I have not known.
Speaker 2: Okay, then we'll leave that. I won't. It's not my business to share. Yeah thing, it's got another thing not my business to share?
Speaker 4: Oskaboo, do you want to share?
Speaker 5: Not at the moment.
Speaker 2: Now, what does it have to do with not has been not? I mean it's not my business even common but radio. But if you don't want to get pushed just at you, I plead the fifth.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying I won't say it at some point, but as of right now, I plead the fifth just because it's not. That's not the focus at the moment. It is, but I'm building towards that.
Speaker 5: Is that why people are saying he's leaving.
Speaker 2: I don't think he mentioned this.
Speaker 5: I never talked about that. Now there's another reason why you only Bobby and my wife know that one.
Speaker 4: What I know?
Speaker 5: That's a weird triangle.
Speaker 1: Scooba don't even remember telling me.
Speaker 2: Did you tell Lunchbocks?
Speaker 5: I didn't tell him anything.
Speaker 8: You didn't, No, because I talked to Bobby about maybe it was it two.
Speaker 5: Months ago, three months ago over at my house, at your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I'm talking about this the specific newest thing that we talked about in the garage.
Speaker 8: Oh that one. Yeah, that one hasn't come yet. That will that one will be sooner than the third one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's another another one.
Speaker 2: Scooba works towards stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh the script No, No, not that now.
Speaker 2: So the question is Scooba, are you leaving the show that he wants to know?
Speaker 5: Uh, not that I'm aware of the So what happened in best bits that people are thinking that what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was just.
Speaker 5: Like we were talking about our years, what our year looks like, and he said his is a year of growth.
Speaker 1: And then he's working towards.
Speaker 5: A lot of things.
Speaker 1: And he said there's a lot of possibilities and he doesn't know where that will lead.
Speaker 4: You never said like even the show.
Speaker 2: And by possibilities he means opportunities he's creating for himself. Roads he's paving for himself, and opportunities that if he chooses to take them, then he should because he's created them himself.
Speaker 5: It's been awful a lot of talk about paving roads and stuff lately. What's going on here? A lot of paving roads recently? What's wrong with that? Where are these roads going?
Speaker 1: Are you not paving any roads?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, yes, So are you jealous that you haven't been, you know, saving up your nuts for winter?
Speaker 5: No, it's not jealous. I'm scared now are you scared of?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: Guys? Are gonna have nuts? And leave for the winter, and I'm moving with myself like I didn't.
Speaker 2: Butts, that's generally what happens in life.
Speaker 1: Lunchbucks, you've been saving nuts, Eddy, I got my own nuts.
Speaker 4: Lunchbucks called me the other day about.
Speaker 5: Paving roads too.
Speaker 4: Nuts.
Speaker 1: Are you just not realizing you have no nuts?
Speaker 4: He was trying to, at least he's trying.
Speaker 5: What what does that mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Really it was his wife more so.
Speaker 1: But hey, hey, Amy, speaking of she said he make sure you talk to me about that thing today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we figured it was his wife. Yeah, well, good life, Guba. Thank you for whatever we're not talking about.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you. I appreciate the support. I'm gonna start smoking.
Speaker 2: Some people are making moves cigarettes.
Speaker 5: Chickens, you said smoking chick I need more chickens, you know what it sounds like. Sounds like I need to buy a lot of chickens to start smoking them, or.
Speaker 2: A paper.
Speaker 5: Roads.
Speaker 2: All right, we're doing. Thank you guys for listening. We will see you tomorrow. Goodbye, everybody.