Speaker 1: Oh, all of the clips that never made it to your beautiful ears.
Speaker 2: They named us one of the best podcasts of the month because of this baby.
Speaker 1: You know that's right. So thank you for going to prison, Gena, so we can help that one accolade appreciate it. So I also feel privileged that we've been able to have these conversations and then watch these people bloom and grow evolve in so many different ways.
Speaker 2: You know, in front of all of us sitting down was like a full table of like Latin Jesus candles, Like I got a candle, but I got out Walmart.
Speaker 1: We're gonna light this some one way or another.
Speaker 2: Baby, But in this episode, I had this mysterious burn that came out of nowhere, and I thought that it was melanoma cancer. Horrible.
Speaker 1: She wanted to have a threesome with my parents.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, absolutely, yes, that's exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, we can just delete that part of our hundred There's there's a way, were enough content to just scoop that out of my brain.
Speaker 3: Ready for.
Speaker 1: Greetings, Earthlings, earthworms, and earth worms, and we are saying greetings to you for the hundredth time today from outer space.
Speaker 2: That's wild, well, not today, but one hundreds of time, all for a hundred time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, today this is the only first time. But we have an incredible celebration ahead of us today because we have been in space for a very long time, longer than those people that were stuck up there. Poor guys, and you know, we've been following their story.
Speaker 2: They didn't they didn't get what they deserved. No, I wasn't enough repens and then.
Speaker 1: Gravity did some stuff to their skin. They don't deserve that either, But anyway, we don't deserve y'all. And we love you very much. And I love you, babe. And I was just saying before we started, you know, thank you for fearlessly leading the ship into the multiverse and having so many incredible conversations, so many guests, so many tears, so many laughs, and so many burps and forts that you didn't hear.
Speaker 2: We started this podcast as a couple who was trying to escape outer space, I mean try to escape Earth into outer space. And we've done so much. We've laughed, we've cried, we've had therapy without Copey, We've had incredible guests. We've drank my mom, your mom, my grandparents.
Speaker 1: Your dad, incredible children.
Speaker 2: Children, adults, my band, your band.
Speaker 1: It's really been a ride. I will say that we actually have forged relationships with a lot of these people and continue to have these conversations back on Earth.
Speaker 2: And I mean Alexis Stone comes to mind when you say that, And this was somebody that you looked up to for year, fam well we even tried to get because this episode we want to take you guys down memory lane. Yes, we want to go over some of our favorite episodes, our favorite moments, some of the behind the seen stories that you don't know, behind the episodes. And Alexis Stone was somebody that we even tried to get on Red Table, and I'm glad that didn't work out, yes, because we had him for ourselves. But I remember when when the episode was over, we had built just such great rapport that he stayed here for like another two hours, amazing, and we just sat down and talked, and we even thought about maybe coming up with a second podcast called in our Own World, After Hours Exact or The Real Tea Space Tea. But just so many inspiring people. Carla from Vogue Mexico, who I've had the absolute pleasure and honor to work with on multiple occasions.
Speaker 1: Yes, Melissa sin.
Speaker 2: I love I love the b episode till the end of time.
Speaker 1: Marco Borges, who made me feel like crap about how I eat.
Speaker 2: No, the opposite. He actually, you know, made me feel a lot better about about being kinder to myself, being more graceful to ourselves.
Speaker 1: Learned a lot so much. And by the way, so you mentioned your mom and you mentioned behind the scenes, and I would love to start there because she is the only person on the podcast.
Speaker 2: That no, that's not true, that's not true. No, Kara oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, one of two, one of two people who never wore a flight suit.
Speaker 2: Leave it to a lesbian podcast to start the freaking show. First guest is with the X planet X.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're iconic, like that, what the hell? That was a great episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so we gave Kara a black jacket, a little black jean jacket with a patch on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they both got rations from not being protected by the suit. So then we now in course and every single person nobody has said no yet, we're not going to break that street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she says that all that. You say that all the time to the guests. I'm like, don't say that don't give them any ideas.
Speaker 1: You can style it in your own way, but you've got.
Speaker 2: To be protect Yeah, yeah, it's for your safety, it's for your safety. But yeah, my mom did, she wore. We actually filmed twice with my mom. So the unscripted version of that episode was like three hours or uncut, rather, it was all unscripted. The uncut version of that episode was like three hours. And I remember when I was editing it, it took me like, first of all, I had no idea what I was doing. Emily and I didn't take so much as a videography class, and we kind of just went into this podcast diving so deep, right and the deep end.
Speaker 1: Two all nighters a week at least at least.
Speaker 2: We spent We spent two years pulling at least an all nighter every single week of the podcast. And I don't I would have never done it any other way because we yeah, we loved We love what we do and I love this show. And I remember when I was editing that episode, I hadn't gotten used to seeing myself on screen and having to hear myself for hours on end for a three hour episode. It took me maybe like sixteen to edit it and cut it down, and I was struggling so much because it was hard. It was hard to relive it. It was hard to like watch that heartfelt but excruciating conversation over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Well, for context out there, if you haven't heard that episode, go back and do so. Because another thing that's really special about it that you didn't realize when Meteor Strike Part one and two. Yes, but I remember you saying, Wow, I didn't realize this is the first time my mom and I actually like had this conversation, you know, And it just so happened that we were recording, And unfortunately, Jem's mom went through a terrible situation that was very traumatic for both her and her.
Speaker 2: You can't say the situation she went to prison.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but you want the episode, yeah.
Speaker 2: Which she give it now, we're not giving it away. She went to prison for a crime she didn't commit, and it was a mother and a daughter sharing a human experience, touching on something that we went through for the first time in ten years. And yeah, I always tell people, I'm like, if you see the video version of that episode, you're just gonna see me ugly crying the whole time and healing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crying and healing. Why do we roll a little? Okay? Yeah, I would love that. No crying today, no crying space.
Speaker 2: My got our first set.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Yeah, beginning of.
Speaker 2: Beginning, the beginning of the beginning.
Speaker 4: I'd love for yout time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, open the story books, she yeah, let's share with us. You know what happened? How did you end up there?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: So it really happened back in twenty eleven. I think this was, you know, and if we really look at it, if we're going to look at it from as far as time frame, it was probably a couple of years before that, around two thousand and seven to sell eight, when sort of the unfolding of this began. Right, This was a friend of mine.
Speaker 2: Power to my mom for four she was a mortgage broker, being able to tell her story in this way for real respect.
Speaker 4: She was in a business that was very successful.
Speaker 2: Remember that tree that we had in the back of the set. We had such a problem with it because they would die because there was no light, and we were to bring it outside and move the plant outside to get light every week.
Speaker 1: No, and then eventually we had plants hanging from the top.
Speaker 2: And we had to do the same thing, take them down every single episode.
Speaker 4: Obviously she had my information, she had my social security you know, we were going through the whole process, and we decided to kind of put all our trust in her. At the time, I was in a relationship.
Speaker 2: I'm not over that we began that process.
Speaker 1: And the way that shelf behind us is still in our studio, just in another room now and keep adding items to it, adventures.
Speaker 4: And all that private information. She took it upon herself, unbeknownst to me, to purchase quite a few homes in South Florida. Oh no, off, But I didn't know this, right because I had no clue.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming obviously the homes were purchased under your name.
Speaker 4: They were, and also under my business name. Yeah, so she she went a little far into utilizing my business. And that's what I saw there the closing statements, right, So there was no foul play at that point, right, And I walk out, Well, no, let's backtrack. I say, aren't you going to give me the copies? Once we finished the closing, and the lady who attended me said, you know what, I need to make copies. I know you're in a rush, And truly I was in a rush. I had to get back to my office. I had sessions throughout the day. She said, I'll give these to Griselda.
Speaker 2: I said, okay, oh, no, you know, I didn't know anything about Griselda. When my mom used that name never came.
Speaker 4: I did mention it to her, say, hey, I didn't meet with the closing thing.
Speaker 2: She said, Oh, don't worry.
Speaker 6: Whenever i'll see you, I'll give them to you.
Speaker 4: Totally forgot about that.
Speaker 2: A year later, a year later.
Speaker 4: When she calls me, and at this point, she already knew what was happening. She already knew that she had been the covered all her all awful she.
Speaker 1: Had been committing.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like that the hat was out of the or the cat.
Speaker 1: The hat was out of the bat, the hat was off the cat.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, babe. At least you know that your sense of humor hasn't changed.
Speaker 1: In three years, and it won't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wonder what I'm trying to see. You know, it's because we really are revisiting the first time. I'm trying to see what people are saying in the comments. It says, Wow, deception on that level, which is a totally blind spot for some one who was authentic with integrity and honest projection and the truth reveals itself got on by so little. Yeah it was hard, but that was That episode actually was recognized by Spotify. They named us one of the best podcasts of the month because of this baby.
Speaker 1: You know, that's right, So thank you for going to prison, Gena, so we can have that one accolade. Appreciate it, oh my, But anyway, it really is an important watch and also you know something that you can learn a lot from, not only the justice system, but how in an instant your life can change, and how resilient not only she is, but you are and the rest of your family that I admire so much, was able to persevere that and you know, close that spicy trauma box enough to you know, get back to life.
Speaker 2: So or the reverse right or open it and share share a very real experience that happens all too often. I think that we associate the name felon or convict with somebody who has taken a life or committed a real crime, and we don't take account for how many people are part of the prison system in the US.
Speaker 1: That BEng the Cracks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and how it can change a whole family. You know, I'll never forget that experience, and I'm really grateful that we had a place that we could share that story and people could learn from what we went through.
Speaker 1: And she had to serve her time with the person who put her in prison, which is just I mean, come on, Yeah, I know the whole story is incredible.
Speaker 2: You haven't heard it yet. You shouldn't. Yeah, it should be I think so too.
Speaker 1: From spotted thought it's a big screen anyway, definitely definitely checked that out. Wow, and even seeing our old set and everything, like we it's so cute. I feel like thirty nine gray Hairs. Now, I know, girl, I got him in my chin, I got in my eyebrow, got in my eyelash.
Speaker 2: Time do be that way?
Speaker 1: Time, do be that way?
Speaker 2: What we should do? A quick left turn?
Speaker 1: Okay to your mom?
Speaker 2: That was the episode was nothing like that.
Speaker 1: It was actually hilarious. Oh my goodness. Yeah, we almost got her in trouble too.
Speaker 2: Well because we were we knew we wanted to have your mom on the show, but we didn't know.
Speaker 1: When, you know, or how or how how we could interview her in a way that perhaps she hasn't been interviewed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody with a forty year career in music, you have to kind of get a little bit creative to try to show a new angle of their career. And I don't know, was it you or was it me?
Speaker 1: It was you that suggested truth or drink look at me? And you know, Mom's trying to be all booged. This is a bts of this because it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: She's so sweet.
Speaker 1: She came with like a cambwich of two bottles of orange bottles of wine.
Speaker 2: Your dad dropped her off, so freaking of.
Speaker 1: Course, no day, that looks a good baby. Yeah. So she goes to open the wine and unfortunately the glass on the top of the wine breaks and got inside the bottle, and she's like, oh, I'm like, oh no, Gem's like, worry not, I have scotch. The scotch that, like my mom says, tastes like basket, which it does, but you know, it's a it's a yummy basket.
Speaker 2: It's it that one doesn't taste like basket. I think that's why she liked it.
Speaker 1: And one we had the other day is not basketish.
Speaker 2: But anyway, are you talking about the one that was like fifteen thousand dollars a bottle the King Louis We had two six waiting whatever. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we were not gonna let it go to ways.
Speaker 1: Anyway, back to the BTS, So my mom ended up drinking Scotch, which she doesn't like, but by the end of it was like many so we took advantage and you know, asked her, Oh, what's the rudest celebrity encounter you've had? And she's really not the person to a which I understand, and I was just you know, grinding her gears. But her glow heads out there had their own guesses. I know they'll never be really revealed, but we'll keep it guessing. Go go check that one out. That one was really funny and really fun.
Speaker 2: That was good though. That was a really good one. The one with your mom was a lot of fun. I hope she had fun. I remember we recorded that late at night. Hello, the latest podcast we've ever recorded, Yes, Sheila E Queen. I think you guys know this, but there was a hurricane. What hurricane was that, I don't know, but it was destined to be catastrophic and we were living and recording in Miami Beach and with a woman like Sheila e an icon like Sheila. If she has ten minutes of availability, those are the ten minutes that you're gonna take. So I remember that was the one day that she had available.
Speaker 1: And she was in the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we knew that there was a hurricane coming, and so we were like, what the hell do we do? So what people don't know is that in front of all of us sitting down was like a full table of like Latin Jesus candles, Like I got candles that I got out Walmart.
Speaker 1: We're gonna light this some one way or another baby, And I had Chris.
Speaker 2: Who we love and still works with us here there and your iPhone and my iPhone fully charged. We fully charged power banks after because we were like, if the cameras go out and there's no power, these cameras have to be recorded to the wall because they have a thirty minute limit. Then we're gonna do this thing on iPhone with candles, but we're gonna get this episode. And that day what her team called us, right.
Speaker 1: So we were planning on shooting in the middle of the day, which also was avoiding when the potential touchdown of the hurricane would be. So we had a very tight window there. And I get a call and you know, she was the best, and like she's you know, she'll she loves you, no, and she really is always there and a true through supporter of music and keeping that alive and and she just want to Grammy with my mom and me suit garg But anyway, so her her manager calls says, hey, am so quick question. We're a little bit delayed in the studio. It's still in the middle of the day. She's like, do you think we could start maybe like around twelve or one And I'm like, oh, yeah, that's when that's when we were going to start, like twelve o one pm. She's like, yeah, we're looking at more like twelve or one am. We're like, all right, of course, no problem, all right, GM So we're gonna need more candles. But yeah, and she came in shades, you know, after working all.
Speaker 2: The still gave us your best. Yeah, it was still an amazing hours.
Speaker 1: That's so incredible.
Speaker 2: By the way, I would like to let Sheila know if you're watching this, Emily still hasn't added a drum fill to our keypad here, what's this.
Speaker 1: Called the roadcaster? No, the mixer pads, they're not called keypads, mid the MIDI control?
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, we still don't have that sound. So she needs a pow pow.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll think of from Sheila. Sure, what an honor? Okay, I'd like to have a lot of these people back for follow up. I have so many more questions and time we finished episodes. True, oh my god, Like you know who I could have spoken to for hours and hours an hour everybody? But yeah, your grandparents episode was so and I was trying to keep it together and I asked them, you know, they did not keep it together. No, because I asked them a question, you know about accept them, accepting me and whatnot, and and they're just angels on earth. We just went on.
Speaker 2: It's not an easy question. I remember you were like, Hey, coming from where you come from? Is this?
Speaker 1: Oh? Here it is? Wow? My hair and Jesus see all the iterations of my hair have had a mullet? What do you I've had whatever that was from Cuba?
Speaker 2: And what's the most you want to change from Cuba? What do you miss?
Speaker 1: The moss?
Speaker 2: Like you can't get it?
Speaker 1: Come bet mass.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait, hold on a seconds, I'm remembering this video. I had a massive burn from Mango Sap. Yes, that's this one. I had a massive burn. No, there's one episode that Jeff had Bangs a fake bank. Let's say she turned her little up to banks.
Speaker 1: The first episode of season two, her forehead was seling from a sunburn and she went to go to put the makeup on and literally, like death becomes her skin started peeling off. She's like, what am I going to do? It was horrible.
Speaker 2: This episode. I had this mysterious burn that came out of nowhere, and I thought that it was melanoma cancer. Remember horrible. It ended up being a burn from Mango Sap.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Be careful. Now that's Mango.
Speaker 2: Season Well most miss miss n is the.
Speaker 3: The love one. Give it to people. They are the dobles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amicable, Aviagable, I love it more.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: In the eighties and he's like twenty, everybody goes to their neighbors. Did you have coffee?
Speaker 1: So you can see you've come through a couple of tables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very that was united, very community beast.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about the bad? What's the worst thing you change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the lack of freedom.
Speaker 2: My grandma's so cute for me, the more important thing free. She doesn't speak with too many words. She speaks with a lot of facial expressions in this episode. Yeah, song, beautiful bat You've other than cubans. You're also people, a good problem here on the planet. And I've only lived it's going to be twenty nine years where oh wow, eight but sea An every year I have a new revelation about Okay, you were saying, alos, Oh do you know? Wow, I'm realizing my grandma's been seventy eight for like three years. I guess what do you feel that life is revealed to you?
Speaker 1: Familiar?
Speaker 2: But family is number one for the first.
Speaker 6: Love love a granddaughter?
Speaker 1: Yes, creative, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Wiful, I'm over tatos.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to hear a Willows pensive. Okay, she's so serious and so cool.
Speaker 3: I know it the ode how grands I first, before I have it shown, I will have it.
Speaker 2: Grand Honestly, if I think any nice things about myself is because of them.
Speaker 1: They're the super cool, super cute. We had a great time with them on on the cruise. Now jump post to this reel of a little compilation of them, and they really are a trip many really I remember well.
Speaker 2: Because he intended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he like climbed all these Mayan ruins like a twenty year old and then this man, of course it wasn't his fault, but at the very top just tripped a little bit.
Speaker 2: Tripped a little bit. He ate the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we Yeah, that's what he was like, Yeah, I'm giving the sacrifice to answer. Then later at dinner, somebody asked him, you know, like, how's your fingers, Like it's perfect, sticks up the middle.
Speaker 2: Fine, He's super funny. He's actually one of the funniest people I know.
Speaker 1: I'm very sweet and so often proving that you can call it any hour, anything and they'll be like, be right there.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what I've never They're the most reliable people I've ever met in my life. And they would drop anything unless they absolutely couldn't. They would drop anything for their family, and I think that's the way it should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're hilarious to there, really are.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was Yeah. I love them so so much. We've also had some moments that we've had our listeners tune in that's true, and we've gotten to speak to some of them. I remember when we spoke to somebody and she didn't believe that that it was actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was real. Actually, guys, we're here to tell you that the entire show has been AI the whole time.
Speaker 2: Imagine that would be hilarious. Nor you can't fake. Do you remember Gratification Station?
Speaker 1: Oh? I remember Gratification Station.
Speaker 2: Specific moment there.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I'm still traumatized from that. This is one of the first times that we were having people call in and you know, people very interesting things that they had to say. What was our cue?
Speaker 2: This was before we had a producer, before we had somebody who could weed out uh, you know, individuals. This wasn't planned, but we gave them a prompt, right.
Speaker 1: It was like, call us and tell us what you're guilty, call us and tell you what you're guilty pleasure, which, wow, we really.
Speaker 2: Should have known what we were getting.
Speaker 1: As you're gonna hear or see in this clip. Somebody called in who said which I did not catch until I was editing it after and I was like girl and says, let's play. Let's let's play the clip.
Speaker 2: Barbiebie that bar oh, Barbie, Barbie, Barbie, where are you in the world.
Speaker 1: We want to talk follow up.
Speaker 2: We have some follow up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let me ask you something.
Speaker 2: What's your guilty pleasure?
Speaker 1: You have to leave the room. I'll tell Jim. Okay, I'll leave my family. All right, bye, bye, I'm gone. I didn't the more.
Speaker 3: It's to be a Barbie sandwich in between mommy and daddy.
Speaker 1: He so pause. I as you can see by her reaction, we're like, hey, I don't know what we thought she meant.
Speaker 2: No, I think I knew what she meant.
Speaker 1: Initially I thought she meant like, oh, I'd just like to, like, you know, hang out with them and be around.
Speaker 2: She said, I'd like to be a Barbie sandwich in between mommy and daddy. And she asked you to leave the room before saying.
Speaker 1: Yep, she wanted to have a threesome with my parents.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, absolutely, yes, that's exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, we can just delete that part of our hundred There's there's way more enough content to just scoop that out of my brain. Barbie, I have no words. Barbie.
Speaker 2: You know you You're You're one of the best parts of our memories.
Speaker 1: Reach out to us and confirm if we were in fact right and give us no additional did you.
Speaker 2: Were did you not want to have a threesome with parents? And did you say so?
Speaker 1: By the way, I asked them for good measure and they said they're flattered, but they're good right now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Oh okay. How about moments from the show that I'll never forget? Like Barbie when we did our ASMR episode and this actually floored me.
Speaker 2: I wish there was like an ASMR Award show that we could submit to because I feel like that episode could have won an ASMR award because we got very creative and the prompt was Emily and I had to create or bring props, make some even and not tell each other what we were bringing and surprise each other. And Emily did not expect that I would go so hard.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you did it. It's not about the so hard the googly eye water bottle, Yes, that was iconic, to be honest, And I apologize ASMR community because I know that you guys are you're larger in charge of ASMR community is present and we are consumers of it against our will. We all are because you know that eventually, when you're doom scrolling, at some point you're gonna get a or My new favorite one is the girl who cuts bad vibes with scissors. Oh does she love her anyway? But I was coming into it like very lighthearted, not in a joking manner, but not thinking that this was gonna happen to me, and I think AMR was like, oh yeah, girl, you're about to get schooled. So one of Gem's things was popping open a coke and taking a sip and I started crying.
Speaker 2: Emily actually started crying.
Speaker 1: Crying.
Speaker 2: So SMR is like a real thing. It's a true involuntary reaction that we have to sounds or it sounds right. Yeah, it sounds that we're here. And we had put the gate in the mic all the way up and I literally just played the outside of the can. I remember looking at you while doing it, and I just, ever so gently, I got emotional unlocked the can and the bubble it like did something to like my nerves. And this girl has cried over a can of coke.
Speaker 1: Sound check it out. Coke here, I am crying over coke right here? Was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also we did a meditation one too that that you can put on that each of us. Did you know? I did like the sound to it. I did the backing track and used sound bowls and you know, frequencies to actually help and GEM beautiful guided meditation.
Speaker 2: Very interesting for me because I had heard my mom do so many different not necessarily meditations, but hypnotherapy of CDs because that's what she used to that's what she used to do, is a profession, and I went to her for guidance because I really wanted to do a good job. And I'm not gonna lie. I'm still pretty proud of that one. Yeah, I feel like I really did channel Guru Jem.
Speaker 1: And it's useful because we do joke around a lot, but sometimes we get a little serious or explain other explore other of our interests, which that is one of them. And you can go listen to that whenever you want.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 1: I think it's like fifteen minutes, you know, short.
Speaker 2: Episode and really gets you there, good visualization.
Speaker 1: Well. Obviously we've also taken advantage because our friends and family not only do we love, but the rapport that we have with them and the stories, like we love sharing that personal side of our life with you, but also meeting people and having guests and artists and people who also have their own podcasts or work on social media, like for me when we had Tefi on.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was awesome. Closer.
Speaker 1: Not only was that amazing, she's so iconic, and since she's came with us in space, you know, I see her popping up everywhere just kicking ass. Yeah, she's awesome, you know, and changing the game out there. So I also feel privileged that we've been able to have these conversations and then watch these people bloom and grow evolve in so many different ways, you know.
Speaker 2: So good. Yeah, that was an iconic episode. That was a lot of fun. I remember it was supposed to be a live episode episode. Actually, I don't think that people know that. Oh my gosh, that's true. It was originally going to be a live episode and unfortunately something happened with the venue and we weren't able to do it. But it was going to be a live episode with I think that would have been a riot.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: And there's something else that you guys should go check out in the Tough episode, which I think we can put a picture of here so you can see it right now. But the chart, oh, the Kardashian and like dated the Kardas and she can please a pro.
Speaker 2: She can from memory match everybody and their exes and their lovers and the connections and the sibling relationship.
Speaker 1: Made like the super intricate difficult things. Yeah, it was wild.
Speaker 2: It was wild. She did it in no time.
Speaker 1: You know what, somebody, that's a very useful chart. It should be published somewhere.
Speaker 2: Because do we have a little clip we can roll.
Speaker 6: We're just gonna say it. First, we have Madonna. Okay, I think Madonna with Pete Davidson when.
Speaker 2: She was creating couples on the list.
Speaker 1: You can repeat them.
Speaker 6: I won't repeat them.
Speaker 2: Wait, I want to see where this went.
Speaker 6: So Pete Davidson and my Donna. She loves herself a young man. He got orderly easily, you can, I mean make hertel and one. She loves an artistic not I don't want to say confusing, but somebody who is dealing with a lot of emotional strife. Oh and she's the queen of reinvention. So I think they would fare really really well together. I would put her with.
Speaker 2: Like Britney Spears, and.
Speaker 6: Who do you think I'm gonna put her and he's very sensitive and they can talk feelings, and I know he's so cute. Some choreo baby spin Kiki, I'm gonna put.
Speaker 2: With Key Palmer, love her, Kiki, I'm gonna put with.
Speaker 1: She's really thinking about it. I know, you know what.
Speaker 6: I'm going to put her with.
Speaker 1: Okay, and he as long as she puts me with, I don't care who else you matches.
Speaker 2: I feel like a one point. I think I remember her saying vibe you know what I mean. This was before Billy and she was officially out, and we had that.
Speaker 6: Conversationing themselves, you know what I mean. And I feel like he's the same way where she is doing it for the connection to people that she loves her fans and the way that he loves his fans.
Speaker 1: I think they should also publish together suggestions for you guys out there single and other people who don't say it. I don't do it, don't I ruined it, don't do it, just two words, don't do it Elvis for her crestbo.
Speaker 6: If you like it, that's wonderful, but that's herself.
Speaker 2: I think they would really get along with the anyway.
Speaker 1: That was amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember I told her to match Billy with some other girl and she's like, with Billy straight. I'm like, is sheho?
Speaker 1: Circle here?
Speaker 2: TEFFI told you for her.
Speaker 1: Retrogades later and woo, she's gay. One other staple of our show is sprinkled throughout our one hundred flights, is are pranking. We've pranks. We've pranked your poor grandma, my poor parents. We've called my grandfather your grandpa.
Speaker 2: Man he told he was gonna hit us with a bat here.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. The pranks have and one in particular that really stuck out to me is okay that one when I called.
Speaker 2: My iconic and got that man twice.
Speaker 1: I know no. And then of course Enrica with a puppy you grandma. He felt so bad. He really really immediately sent her twenty orders no fries from Checkers.
Speaker 2: And she was so happy. Actually, if you haven't seen it yet, or you're only listening, or you haven't gone to this, the full episode is on our YouTube channel, and at the end of the episode, the very last clip is a clip that she self recorded once she received the fries, And that might be better than the whole episode altogether, just those couple of seconds.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're the National Institute of Oh my god, it was a long time.
Speaker 2: Let's hear this is from the National Are you able to supply quote for national croocket to day?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean he said, you know something that move back today because you know your mom in the background. We didn't prepare for that.
Speaker 1: That was better than we could legends, and we're very happy to you know, we wasn't a winner of the Is there anything you'd like to say about that? I don't even know what that mean. Twitter would thank you so much for the call and appreciate you call. So congrattu to everybody. I love Coquetta. My god, I'm sorry to this day. Congratulations to everybody that loves Croquetta. And then in our own world on the back.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's goode tweet.
Speaker 1: If we think that that would be great merch for us, because honestly, at this point.
Speaker 2: That would be good.
Speaker 1: I mean, congratulations to everybody who loves Congratulations and he's still congratulating you fous institute their own hawk.
Speaker 2: I know, so funny. No, I've been a few seconds after that. I don't think that ever made it to the clip, but it's to the episode where she was like, it smells like cheat and.
Speaker 1: Shot he got off the car at the airport or something. And she's like, whoa job. Oh all of the clips that never made it to your beautiful ears so good we have. We could probably do one hundred other episodes of all the stuff that we've cut out hours.
Speaker 2: That would be good.
Speaker 1: You know, our conversations sometimes really have been hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 2: And nothing that we've cut out hasn't been great. It's just like, how do you choose the best moments?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, who knows?
Speaker 2: Maybe we have a should we take a little break?
Speaker 1: Oh? Break, all right, We're gonna be right back after we.
Speaker 2: Like, why did that sound like grease? It's up for your teeth?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll be back.
Speaker 2: Okay. I know a personal favorite of yours uh huh, which I really feel like we just we did this episode, well we wanted to do this episode, but really we did this episode because it might have been Emily's entire dream and it took about seven years of our relationship to convince me to go to Halloween horrornites And how did I convince her?
Speaker 1: Just make it part of the job. What are you gonna do now Rnandez that was.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: First of all, shout out to Universal Orlando for allowing us to have the experience that we did over there. It was one in a billion, especially especially for someone who's been not only a fan of horrnites my whole life, but of horror end of haunted houses and all things scary. I used to build haunted houses, like extravagant haunted houses in my room when I was a kid growing up, and I would invite people to come through it and like literally have my friends acting and put a black curtain and like a hole maze machine. The whole drama really is my thing. But we got to go into the houses during the day, see behind the scenes elements of how it's made, and take you guys along with that too. And then of course, my personal favorite drag Gem through the hinted houses. It got so bad at one point that she sent me through one alone because she's like, I'm done, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going it got after the first or second one, I was like, I'm not I can't do this anymore. And right then and there, we had to get with a production team that we had with us, and we were like okay, so we need to pivot. We need to pivot because if I go through another one of these, I'm leaving in a stretcher.
Speaker 1: I'm so separated. We put her on a satellite stage and.
Speaker 2: She said, well, we had to. I was like, I'm gonna interview some of the festival goers, some of the people who are here, and you're gonna go through the next haunted house by yourself because I can't do no problem there.
Speaker 1: I was happy as a clow, happy as a haunted clown because that's what I went to. But yeah, we actually did have two parts that you guys can go see where you'll see Jem being scared af which we can run and run a clip now, but also that secondary part with the behind the scenes information if you're Universal Horror or you.
Speaker 2: Know, that was really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now let's see you shit your pants giant like scary things that it's filled. Start playing the Zodia. GM's not gonna Oh my god. I was not okay.
Speaker 2: I couldn't breathe.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? You're dragging me? Yeah, y'all.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get out of there so bad. It didn't help that we had cameras, so just take us through the worst scared zone.
Speaker 1: No, you scared me. Well, I can't touch you, but they can certainly get very close. Oh look, somebody wore my height. No, no, my god, I got a person.
Speaker 2: Was No, no, that was horrible. We might as well word me on signed and said come up to us and scare us. My eyes were just closed.
Speaker 1: Look like you have no.
Speaker 2: God, there's a hard wow.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, no, I was not okay. I was not good yet.
Speaker 1: Never again. It was so that was so fun. But never. And then in that episode too, you can see we actually go inside the houses and very squeezing my arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I was not okay. Well, hell, just this past Halloween we went into.
Speaker 1: Like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I went through the whole time with my eyes clothes. Yeah, what's scary? These things are scary.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it. I'm an grenale jokie. What can I say? But Universal, if you're listening, please invite us back and make it. Uh. The only way that we can go back is if she goes through all the houses.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. Oh it's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Universal, Well I will be back. You can have her, you can take I would love to go be like one of those creatures that I would enjoy.
Speaker 1: So maybe next time we can do we can do the character universal big plans.
Speaker 2: It's called a scare actor, but character makes way more sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: But thinking about even just seeing that clip of like you know, we had to take the podcast there and that was also an awesome experience, which we've done a couple of times. We went to Latina. We went to the Father of the Bride red carpet with my dad kiss Dandy Garcia.
Speaker 2: I was also amazing. Yeah, what a good moment, I know, but it's it's that was a lot of fun. Actually, we didn't know that, but we had COVID that day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's right. We didn't know.
Speaker 2: We didn't know. We we probably infected everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody got sick.
Speaker 2: We were wearing masks for a big.
Speaker 1: Part of it. But because it was still like to think of it, thank god, you see, that's why protection.
Speaker 2: But we did we did have COVID. We tested positive like the next day.
Speaker 1: My god, I remember that horribly. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, and hello, because you were in the movie and your mom was in the movie. We got there early we were the people off the carpet. We walked the carpet, and then we undressed behind the step of repeat.
Speaker 1: We literally got naked and changed our repeat. You could probably in some clipsy like the shadows of us back there, like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wonder is somebody in the like another.
Speaker 1: Press like awesome powers you know behind the screen horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did. We did do that anything for the show, and we've.
Speaker 1: And in that way, like I love those those things because even on the iHeart the Latina Carpet, like we got to talk to so many people at one time, and then we even had to go present and then we left poor Janelle there, uh you know, to hold the four down, which she did. So so we're family here in our own world. Yeah, and also like we do whatever has to get done. YEA through the Year is also something that has been released. A special memory for me is when we had Elena Rose. Oh, because you know, we've been friends with her for a few years now and our relationship continues to grow and blossom evolved. You know, she just turned thirty the other day and it was we had such a great time at her birthday. Happy, Happy birthday. La loose the loose, but I will never forget. On that episode, she actually gave us a sneak peek, like a year in advance, a year in advance of when this song and this.
Speaker 2: Is this is when she was really I would say, like the shift in her solo career really was beginning right this moment. And how far we've come in a year, How far she's coming. She's killing the game. It's it's outrageous, and it's so cool to have these little time cap So, yeah, people that are not only our friends, but that we admire, and that in the future, you know, I'd like to think that people will refer back to this and be like, wow, remember when Elena Rose, this massive artist, was sitting on the couch with a couple of friends smoking a ton of cigarettes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's special and she's really special. And I mean, I'm sure by this point you've at least heard some of her music, but you should hear her latest work from top to bottom, because it's awesome, really great, and if you get a chance to see her live, it's so worth it because she's so so talented. But yeah, do we have that clip? I'd love to.
Speaker 7: Reb you have like ten people seriously in a studio, cowboy hat has an idea. Everybody wants to have a say, and they should because it's why they're there. And everybody wants to add something. And most of the times we just have to see where are we trying? Like why do I want to add something? Where is it coming from? You know, like if it's starts to be a dig fight, I'm like, all right, this is starting to be a dig fighter.
Speaker 2: But it's the type of ship that you see what's very transparent.
Speaker 7: I'm not all right, everybody chill, Okay you I'm sure you have an amazing dick.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you.
Speaker 7: Amazing but beautiful. At the end of the day, we gotta do what's best for the song right or for the artist right. If the artist is a dick, that's when it's good.
Speaker 2: Because her career was different.
Speaker 1: As a songwriter for he transformed in so many ways, and which is she's really awesome, Yeah, songwriting, Very honored to be a fan and a friend. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard of that episode yet, you absolutely have to go hear it or go watch it. I think just go hear it though, and hear her basically a cappella sing with our dusty ass mics. I hated those mics. They were great seven Bees, they're fabulous mics, but they were eye sores and they.
Speaker 1: Yeah they can't. We got our hey Britney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love them, love them. Listen. We've gone through set changes, We've gone through costume changes, mic changes, really cool stuff. Yeah, another video changes, another musician that I just on the topic of music that I was just It's one of those moments where I was like, Oh, Okay, we're reaching another level. And I felt that way a few times in the podcast. But when we had the opportunity to have Alan Stone on the podcast, I felt like, okay, like this is real. What I felt like, we are having an opportunity to, through our work, meet some of our idols and for you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. For me, I literally still don't have the words. The guitar that's outside of our door here, I had it in the back, which is a really special guitar to me, and it completed.
Speaker 2: It's the same guitar that was just on the wall in Elena's video exactly.
Speaker 1: But we had had the opportunity to work together during the during the pandemic, virtually yeah, for this nurse heroes thing. And when I was in a little bit of context, when I was in college, that's when I started singing. One of the first songs I ever sang was his, because his voice and his work is so special to me that he pulled something out of me, you know, and you know I would like tweet him and like cover his videos and whatnot. It's one of the first songs I sang, like to my mom when I sang to her, and seeing him in person, having the opportunity to ask him all these questions that I've had in my mind for years, and you as well, because you know, we're both huge fans of his work throughout the years.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just proud that I didn't like sing his own songs to him. I really had the urge too, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, I know, right, like be cool, be cool. But also, if you if you remember, he had a concert that night here Miami with the Orchestra and yes, and during our interview, he previewed a new song that he was going to perform and he used the only time in the day he had, which he's not the only person who did that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're so beautiful. To all of our guests who've bent over backwards or squeezed us in on impossible days or found the time to come over here. I mean, we are just so lucky we've had the people that we've had.
Speaker 1: And if you notice, we barely barely make exceptions for having people virtually. Obviously, Zoe, we had to because of the house arrest situation, and I'm glad that we did, because we wanted to tell her story.
Speaker 2: The girl who got six felonies or is facing six felonies for rescuing two chickens.
Speaker 1: If you haven't heard of that episode, that's another yes, and that's that's still currently happening, so go out and support her anyway. My point is that having somebody like alan On was life changing for me, and honestly, I was very surprised by some of his answers, not in a good or bad way, just getting to talk to him and learn about human Yeah, the human was like really really special.
Speaker 2: That's an example of one of the I mean, I've learned something from every single conversation that we've had. Yeah, but that's an example of a conversation that was so impactful for us that you and I discuss it. We reference it back all the time. Yeah, well, especially that that one moment specifically, uh you know where he just talks about his mortgage. Oh yeah, and how sometimes it's it's not that you, you know, sell your soul, but as musicians, we have bills to pay and we have to find a way to call on the muse. We can't just wait for her to appear and connect.
Speaker 1: That's that's another thing. You have to call on the muse and also realize that art is you know, you have to be sometimes selfish in your art, but it also needs to be self listening because you're putting it out in the world for people to enjoy and interpret. And there's a there's a myriad of ways that you can get that message across and also make the the person listening to your art at ease and comfortable and right wanting more.
Speaker 2: To relate, other ways to relay the mess exactly. I would love to watch a little little clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it. Any excuse to watch one man, oh your.
Speaker 5: Man play music together. And I want in order for me to achieve that, I have to approach it. I believe as such like a discipline. And there's there's moments where you're like, oh, you know, it's easy, and there's moments when it's not.
Speaker 1: And just like an athlete, Just like an athlete, Yeah, like just like a.
Speaker 2: An accountant, you tax season, tax season is lame. Oh my god, it is currently tax season, right, but if they approach, it's about to finish.
Speaker 5: But yeah, to like move the ones and zero like Ron. Yeah, So that's essentially how I've managed to do it and continue to do it, and also have a team around me who like really pushes me, you know, like they di's part of me showing up and I love them, I respect them, and I care about them, and that also kind of beckons me to keep going, keep moving forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But one thing that I've never I'd like to propose emotion to have Alan on more speaking engagements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has a lot of really really valuable things to say. And that's another episode that like, if you're a musician, you ask yourself these questions a lot as an artist and a musician, And I feel like he was really raw and real absolutely, which is super refreshably unfiltered. Yeah, super unfiltered, and I think it's actually helpful, especially like you said, you don't have to necessarily be a musician, but in life, the way he talked about discipline, the way he's self aware about what it takes, and that he's still authentically himself, you know, like trust me, if you haven't heard his music, you're welcome, because you're about.
Speaker 2: To be a completely changed for the rest of your life because of him.
Speaker 1: I remember the first time I saw that video of Oh my god. See that's that's one thing that I was like, oh, because my introduction to him was this video of him that went viral year years and years and years ago. It's called when he was singing unaware of this tune of his unbelievable and and in the thumbnail it's like live for my grandma's basement or my mother's basement or something like that, and he literally is like in the basement whatever. So I really thought, I'm like, oh, how cool, Like that's that's really what he did. And he he broke to the news and he's like, yeah, that wasn't that wasn't my base. We just kind of thought it would be like cool. I'm like, yeah, it is cool.
Speaker 2: Cool, Yeah that sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah it really is. And he's unaware by Alanstone right now Yeah, well not right now.
Speaker 2: After the episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're done, well, you're gonna have a lot of people to look up and listen to and a lot of to do.
Speaker 2: And it's like, good, yeah, you're happy to give you some homework.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: When you said that thing about Alan about like, oh, you felt like the show was like going to the next level in some way, you know what I mean, Which, honestly, maybe I love all these people, but it could have just been you and me these hundred episodes and I would have enjoyed them.
Speaker 6: Just as much.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's true, you know.
Speaker 2: I really think that our dynamic is at the core of the show. Absolutely. I wouldn't change us for anything, but we wouldn't be where we are if it was.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: We love bringing these people into our world and the fact that, again I want to thank each and every one of our guests that has taken the time and been so vulnerable and so generous with their wisdom and knowledge.
Speaker 2: Trusted us with our stories and their ideas, and shown up as themselves, Because every single one of them has shown up as themselves, and I feel so lucky to be able to be that we are able to be a vessel through which you out there can meet some of these people for the first time, or hear about them for the first or see some of your favorite people again, or get to see some of your favorite people in a different light.
Speaker 1: I mean, we had the entire Miami We had a large piece of the Miami Children's Choir here during holidays and guys, they came in that morning. Kids, we had about an hour and a half rehearsal material that for the first time ever done before, and we just ripped it and did it, you know, like fearlessly, just creating. And it's been fun. And you know, recently we've had some people on the show that have been in our lives in a you know, in a friendly way, but we haven't had that professional connection with yet that I feel like has been a real, real gift as well. Like I'm talking about Lauren, Lauren Hereggi and Becky g and Romero Brito and people who are have always inspired me. And again being able to sit yeah and talk to them is like wow. Like you know, sometimes they say, don't meet your heroes, but sometimes meet them because it's it's really incredible getting to know the human being and the mind behind so much art that I admire and so many thinkers that I admire. I mean, your friend Cristelle that we just had on was one of them. One of the most amazing conversations for I think of my life period cameras are no cameras and such an important Wow, we talk about archives, you know, archives for space, like she's gonna be they gotta stop shooting celebrated forever. Yeah, they need to stop launching Blue Origin into space and like launch time capsules of what we're what we're doing here on her. True. So the aliens don't think we're just only fans and Cheeto man anyway. Yeah, so so, yeah, you know I'm at Ala Negra again, you know, iconic, iconic, What areat? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think we're just so blessed to have had all of these people not only give us their time, but share with us in such in an authentic way. And I have to be honest, I think that has a lot to do with you. I think that I as well. But I think that you especially have a superpower. You have a serious ability and no no, but really like mentally addressing somebody in front of you, and you make everybody around you feel like they can be comfortable, like they can be weird, and they can be vulnerable, and they can be funny and quirky, and just because you present as yourself and so it lets people exhale and I appreciate it at least their inhibitions, and I think that our show wouldn't be our show without that. So, Babe, it's true.
Speaker 1: It's true that in the archive, Babe, I feel like we balance each other out in an incredible way. I feel like you're intelligent, elegance, your elegant intelligence and your heart is a great balance to my buffoonery and that. But yeah, and then we always want to create environments for people, whether you're on the couch or whether you're at home listening to us, where you feel like you're genuinely here with us, because that's all we ever want, you know. Sometimes we've had conversations where, you know, think there's some things that are private, I like my privacy, you know, and that we don't do. Yeah, and then they will remain private, and that's a good thing. You shouldn't be out there, you know, I think just blatantly opening yourself completely to the world because what you put out also, you know, can reflect and bounce back, and it's a gift that not everybody deserves.
Speaker 2: You know, you're to have access to you in that way.
Speaker 1: Yes, But what I love about podcasting and the fact that we have so much access to other amazing shows and conversations now is that you can be yourself and you don't need to be afraid, and you know there are people that feel the same way that are also there to help you and resources that will show you that, you know, being in your own world is is all you can do, whether it's you know, in your day to day life here in front of these cameras, like we do it in the way you interact with people. You know, we always encourage you to be in your own world and be who you are. Yeah, right and bier t shirt merch Well, I before we deorbit back to space, I'm getting a little bit emotional because this is, you know, the end of this round of Flights with You three, Season three finale.
Speaker 2: One hundred episodes of In Our Own World.
Speaker 1: I mean we should get signed, can't for that? Right? Can we get like a plaque or like a planet named after cake? Okay, astronaut ice cream? Rosalia wrapped in an ice cream.
Speaker 2: You know, at least you're consistent, buddy, I'll gave you that.
Speaker 1: Well. In honor of our hundredth and our season three conclusion, I have put together a nostalgic archival everybody's lives.
Speaker 2: Spaces.
Speaker 1: So I encourage you, if you're out there, to see if you can guess or figure out which episode, We'll give you a prize.
Speaker 2: If you can tell us which episodes these are from, we'll give you a little sumb some. I don't know what in our world touch no, thank you, No, I don't know why yet, but we're gonna give you something.
Speaker 1: Okay something, We'll figure it out. So without further ado, let's go back and see the history of what has been going on in outer space for the last three years. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Maybe? I am ready.
Speaker 1: This is all one hundred percent troo and it always has been a hundred pcent two and always will be a hundred percent two. None of it's fake, and it will give you direct Okay, no, you're like, I'm done about hearing about space. First up, see the Sun's savage surface like never before in a new time lapse video by the Amazing Media Glatto the sun can be seen torking, smiling and throwing its fireball in a circle.
Speaker 2: Truth.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, oh, not the creeky No, it's not the creaky Oh that was supposed to be the fire from the sun. Oh got it? When it all right? Boom SuperSonics successfully broke the sound barrier with the XB one this month, well not this month, but the month and when I said this, and it was also true, and it was a major milestone. This pathfinder vehicle is designed to demonstrate technologies and capabilities that Boom plans to employ a few years from now on a commercial jet called overture marking. Another way to waste billions of dollars that can help the world and so many babies, just so that big boys can fly toys in the air that go room room and now not much. Just change huh man babies, all right? Next, Japanese company to deorbit a big hunk of space junk. By twenty twenty nine, we're inching closer. Almost all sources working on the deorbit have confirmed ninety percent of this rock includes missing socks from around your house and a few thousand guitar picks and chapsticks, and have to go somewhere.
Speaker 2: I mean, it makes sense, it's completely That was absolutely true.
Speaker 1: It has to be. They can't just vanish, especially the guitar picks, like come on, if you know, you know, geez, and then you'll find one in like a weird place, like inside the bag of chips or something. Okay, wait, what that happen to me? I never had a rate. Next, a system of cotton candy planets has a lurking fourth member. The moon orbiting these planets now goes by NASA as Cavity.
Speaker 7: M mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's it. Okay because candy kiss.
Speaker 1: I didn't say they were all great, but they all are true. Lastly, to close out the archival Space News in our Own World segment for this season, recent extensive studies conducted by NASA have proven US humans don't have a real grasp on the scale and side of planets, moons, and stars, and outer space. For example, Pluto is small, all are in diameter than the United States. The United States is confirmed to be currently more full of shit than any other planet in the universe.
Speaker 2: Wow, and this has been stace.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know little of this, A little of that. Another fun fact about space News, which I will admit, and you're gonna have to find out where it changed. But let's just say that somewhere along our space travel journey, the latter half of those sentences changed a little bit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, at one point I think it was mostly true and then solely it started becoming less and less true. But I wouldn't change it for anything.
Speaker 1: In the world. Well, thank you, guys, and I love doing that segment for y'a. Also, thank you for letting me have the space and out of space to do so. Y'all, it has been a true pleasure to fly with you. I wish that we could bring you, you know all here on these couches with us and see your beautiful faces, whether they be alien or human, all are welcome. But I'm looking forward to see where outer space takes us next. And one more thing, you know who you are out there. There have been some beautiful souls who have followed us from the beginning of this amazing journey, and we thank you. We see who, we know who you are, and.
Speaker 2: Whether you've been with us since episode one or you've just landed in our orbit, we're so happy you're here and you can always go back and listen to previous episodes. I'm sure it'd be fun one day for us to start from the first one and just see the evolution of not only this show and the topics and our conversation style, but you and I is as talent as hosts, a job that we had no training for and have just kind of learned as time has passed. You know, this podcast has been a lot more than just a project for me. It's been a portal. It's been a playground, It's been a learning and growing space, And no matter what the future holds, I will always is treasure these three seasons that we've had, these one hundred episodes, So thank you all for being a part of them.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make me cry. No o the hatch air lock.
Speaker 2: You can come out for she's crying.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Why are you crying? Did you open a coke somewhere?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Nothing? You know. I just I love our show, and I love you and all of y'all out there, And yeah, I'm very grateful. And luckily there's one hundred episodes to dive into and if you miss us, and you can see the birth and death of my mullet, which really is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would like that to come back.
Speaker 1: We'll see. Well.
Speaker 2: We can't say this enough. We love you guys. We truly, truly, truly would not be here without you, and we do it for you. So thank you for tuning in. Thank you for tuning in to one hundred episodes of In Our Own World and who else. Maybe we'll see you again.
Speaker 1: That's right, see you soon, Bye bye.
Speaker 7: Launch.
Speaker 2: This podcast is brought to you by Moonflower Productions in partnership with iheartmicha podcast network. For more podcasts, visit the iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.