Speaker 1: Yelled up, so Jeezy Gez world too. Catch me on the Bootleg cav podcast.
Speaker 2: Boutlet Camp Show. We got a special guest in here, my.
Speaker 1: Guy, Oh Gez, Well, sir, what's up? Buddy Good?
Speaker 2: I gotta shout you out because you said some of oh some like fucking paintings? That was that what we're calling him? You set like the little canvases. I got a couple of them, Like they're like collector's items.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Southern bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How you feeling though? Man? You're obviously new project is out for good.
Speaker 1: I've been touring style. I'm kind of tired.
Speaker 2: You've been on the road. He was running around the country and the Cookies Bus.
Speaker 1: Cookies Bust and back to back tours. Did the Cookie Bus and I went straight to a reading tour.
Speaker 2: Right after that was the White to the Red Cup tour.
Speaker 1: What was that like? She was amazing. It was my first arena tour. She was crazy. It was a whole different feeling, the whole different experience.
Speaker 2: Is it like a little differ because you have like some pretty rabid, like insane fans, is it? And you and White you share a lot of fans.
Speaker 1: Share a lot of fans, so damn near felt like it was my show every night to fire. It didn't feelt like it didn't felt like I was doing support. It felt like I was headliner.
Speaker 2: Was Little Sito on that tour?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he was. I think he popped out on a few dates or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was wondering if like there's like a like a literal child running around backstage. You have to kind of watch what's going on, you know, because like the kid will hit me up because I hadn't free selling my show, and he'll hit me up for weed, and I'm like, dude, you're a fucking child. I can't do nothing for you. I'm not committing. My son is older than I'm not giving you weed.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Who else on the new project?
Speaker 1: My God, Kaylen being, no Kamaya, Tiger, just a whole lot of Colt Mazi, all the all them girls be Yeah, person is not from? What is not from? It was from Boston? Yeah, my kids from I got cash here. Yeah that's what I was gonna say. Me and him got the heater going up.
Speaker 2: Raw And it's crazy because I just had a cash kid on my show maybe like two months ago. That's my boy, he dropped one of the craziest freestyles.
Speaker 1: Bro, He'd be guessing that's how I put him on the ship in the first place. I was in the same because I'm I'm a big fan of cash Kill, like I've always listened to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's super underrated. Are you pretty like tapped in with the whole Detroit scene?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I feel like, what's it called? I went out there and worked with almost everybody there is from fucking Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I when I first started the coming up with shortline and everything, so we were dropping hell of all the Detroit producers, like change your Life one of one of my biggest shortline songs. I flew Hawaii hell of It out to Hawaii and we did that in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Detroit, I feel like it's like finally starting to get his respect.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They going crazy right now.
Speaker 2: Too, for sure. And I feel like musically.
Speaker 1: They've always been like some of the best fucking rappers. I grew up listening to Dope Boys.
Speaker 2: For sure, shout out to Giovanni and those guys. But musically I don't feel like Detroit, Like you know, it's that same tempo, the type of beats l A it's on the vega's on.
Speaker 1: You know, it's kind of like it's a similarity between like Calli and Detroit Beats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. What's going on with the with for you? Like you last time you were here, you were talking about the East Coast restaurant.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get the most?
Speaker 2: You got the makeup ship going still right.
Speaker 1: At the eyelashes yesterday Magic has makeup. Yeah, I got eyelashes on my website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got so much things that you're student.
Speaker 1: I've just been touring so much. I haven't even focusing on merching nothing like I just you've been around.
Speaker 2: Yeah did you did you ever open up the restaurant?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We did.
Speaker 2: How's it doing?
Speaker 1: I don't know if we moved locations. I was just investor in.
Speaker 2: Is your mom like helping run that? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, my mama runs my merch.
Speaker 2: Okay, mom runs the merch. Shout out to mom.
Speaker 1: And she goes on to me. She does my merch on tour as well. So she's been She was on the red coat toward me, she was on she was on homewards me.
Speaker 2: What's it like having your mom tour with you?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Almost a gangster? So your Mom's cool yeah, coolest Yeah. I mean you're in a relationship. You ain't catting off too m.
Speaker 1: It's like having the hommy, right yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's someone you trust running your merchant.
Speaker 1: Ship, running all this shit, make sure the numbers is right, like she shedm there like a salesman because she's trying to upsell and do the most for me for me, So one hundred percent. Man, you grew up in Hollywood, right yeah? East Hollywood. Did you go to Hollywood High? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like going to Hollywood High, do you ever just buy like proxy, like walking to a random Jimmy Kimmel performance as a kid.
Speaker 1: Nah, But I would see them, like I think they had like a stage set up behind the like an outdoor stage set up like by the pee.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like the stages right there.
Speaker 1: I would see. I would see like performances and ship. I didn't even pay that shit no more.
Speaker 2: Is it crazy like seeing because for people who don't know, East Hollywood is kind of like the more sketchy side of Hollywood. That's kind of where like our media is. We think of Hollywood and we think it's like glitz and glamour, but it's really like a it's a Dicey's place. It's a tourist trap, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But like like the boulevard is like all the touristy ship. Then you just go down over there and it's just like regular.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that, neighbor. Is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it crazy to kind of see? Because Hollywood has gotten really bad in the last since the pandemic. Like when you're down there, You're like, damn, this ship is fucked up over here.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like it's it's always been the same. What's got it bad is like West Hollywood where ship were like where it was kind of supposed to be safe, all the shop being and and all that shit is that, but now everybody getting ribbed and everything is bad.
Speaker 2: It's kind of crazy. Are you like pretty mindful about that type of ship when you're moving around like without the kid keep the jewelry at the crib?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't need to wear my If I'm like grocery shoping something, I'm definitely not wearing no fucking jewelry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I saw you at the fucking Easter farm with your girl and you had no jewelry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guy, I'm not wearing my ship if I'm going up, if I'm kicking them with my fem or something like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had some rappers come on yesterday from New York, these kids forty one, and they put the jewelry on right before the interview started. I was like, you guys are smart, Like, yeah, walking around LA with all this Joey on it is kind of crazy. Man, how do you feel man?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I feel like when we think of like Latin artists, man, you're kind of on the forefront of like, you know, guys who I feel like appeal to, because you know, when I was growing up, it was like empty magic.
Speaker 1: It was a little Rob.
Speaker 2: It was guys like that who you know, if you listen a little Rob, he's you know, if you're like a hip hop head, you probably might not relate to his shit because it was some Chicano rap and there was like I was like Copony and mister Criminal and all that shit, which was like really like specific Chicano shit. You know what I'm saying. I feel like you're just making dope music and you happen to be a Mexican, you know what I'm saying, Like, but you are kind of like the face of I.
Speaker 1: Feel like I made everybody want to rap and getting laid bag for me. So I mean, I'm proud to be dimn near the face of it. Like I don't know who else it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's I mean nationally. I'm like, Bro, you got records that and you're doing done records with just everybody like the Baby that the Baby record was so hard Yeah, so far. Yeah it's definitely. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing music with like all my fucking everyone I listened to, like Idols and ship exactly.
Speaker 2: Who was like the one artist that you've worked for so far that was like the biggest bucket list like artists?
Speaker 1: The song, the song was whatever, not his verse was far but we just like, I don't know why we even picked that song. We had Future on the song on the fucking short Line.
Speaker 2: Album and it just didn't.
Speaker 1: I feel like my verse is like it was like a throwaway song, a who lot of the fun, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the Future was on the record, but it wasn't the record, Like when you recorded the song, you didn't know Future was.
Speaker 1: Gonna end up on No No, no, no exactly.
Speaker 2: I'd have been like, not, guys, we gotta go, we gotta go back get.
Speaker 1: But you know what happened was that album was coming out when the group was breaking up.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like, let's just get through the contract.
Speaker 1: That was like fun that album. I don't know who put it together, but.
Speaker 2: House everything. I mean, what what what kind of bag would it take to get you get to come back together to.
Speaker 1: Do like a one off that super bad? It's got it because I already make a bag. Yeah, jee Like I just want to go get some new Jersey too.
Speaker 2: But you know, I feel like maybe in like five years, if you guys did like a reunion tour, it be kind of like it'd be kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Now be tight. I'm not opposed to it.
Speaker 2: We just need that bag for me because it's not not like anything ever happened to where you guys are like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, That's what I'm saying. It have to be a good business movie exactly exactly. I respect that. What about to do an album album? Yeah, the same ship. We just get a bag. Man in that bag?
Speaker 2: Would your bag have to be bigger than everybody else's?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: It would makes sense for So was that kind of like a big reason like white White, what.
Speaker 1: Was the because me and Phoenix was, uh, everything was split fifty fifty so and then the other hummies was only on like two three songs, so it was.
Speaker 2: Really like you and Phoenix, right. I always wonder like when I think it was.
Speaker 1: Just like it was just everybody wanted to do their own ship for real.
Speaker 2: Because like we taking. I always wondered, like, if you God gets the same bag as method man, you know, I don't expect you to really understand.
Speaker 1: That reference do Yeah, he's the one that was in charge of everything.
Speaker 2: No, that's Rizza.
Speaker 1: Oh my bad. Edit edit that out for they get on my head?
Speaker 2: What's bro, you're fucking how old are you?
Speaker 1: I'm about to be thirty?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, but I did not know you're about to bere a grown ass man.
Speaker 1: Don't get old man?
Speaker 2: What's what's fatherhood like for you?
Speaker 1: Man? Ship? I feel like I'm getting older and older, especially watching him grow up.
Speaker 2: How does your kid now?
Speaker 1: He just turned four? Damn man, he's big as fuck. He's like the size of like a seven year old. He wears a seven year old club.
Speaker 2: That's like a real ass dude right there running around your head oh God, about to start kindergarten. You got to in preschool?
Speaker 1: Uh nah, he know the preschool, but he about to start kindergarten. I think he's about to start preschool.
Speaker 2: Okayt me ask you this because I always we always hear about terrible twos, but I always tell everybody that three is the worst.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he well not nah, I feel like he was cool. I feel like right now four he's crazy. He's turned like demanding ship. He's like, yesterday I took him to the Natural History Museum because he kept that's gonna go like, I want to see fossils and butterflies. We walked outside to see butterflies because the exhibit was on the outside. He thought he was leaving the ship. So he was just in the butterfly ship Matt the whole his arms crossed and he's like, I want to go back inside. I'm like, bro, we in the butterfly thing. He just wasn't even looking at the like I don't want to leave.
Speaker 2: I'm not ready to leave.
Speaker 1: He's just like the manished. He's like, I want toys. I want this toy. He wakes up watching YouTube. He's like, I want that toy that toy.
Speaker 2: What YouTube channels is he into?
Speaker 1: Just like a bunch of what's that called? Like educational stuff?
Speaker 2: Man, the YouTube ship is crazy. Sometimes my kids be watching it on YouTube. It'd be the cringiest ship. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'd be watching stuff and that should be having like two hundred million views million views. I'm like, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: There's like this dude who plays video games with this kid and he's the most annoying fucking dude ever. But I guess it works because he like he's marketing it towards four year olds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now there's a bunch of random and sho he'd be watching, like, uh fucking watching Playground views and stuff like that, Toy reviews.
Speaker 2: Playground Like, I just be like, he might kee be watching other kids play Minecraft. I'd be like, bro, what the fuck? So you got tag on the album? You got?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: That was on the Chromehart song right, yes, chrow Hoarded? Uh you got Kaylen? Shout out to Kayln. How did you end up loinking with ba for the remix?
Speaker 1: My managers linked me up with her y ry, and she was super cool. She was like she wanted to get on the song. I think she was actually at my Pomona Show fucking like four years ago or something when I first came out. She's been following me on Instagram. We've been following each other. So it was on your tone.
Speaker 2: It was on you, right, It was like a no brainer. Yeah, is that something she sends in or you in the studio with her?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: I sent it to her fire you and Cash Kid working that originally together.
Speaker 1: Nah, I had that song. I think I had that song for like two years or something.
Speaker 2: Is it hard to get? Like a fuck it? The frequently sample cleared.
Speaker 1: So that's why we never really tried to put it out. I have made that song to two and a half years ago and then they're like, yeah, it's gonna be a headache with the sample. They're like and they don't have a hook that like, we don't know if it's gonna like, we don't know if we want to go it.
Speaker 2: Is it worth the headache? If they're yeah, if it's not gonna be a single? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah yeah, but we dropped in that sh went crazy.
Speaker 2: You have to clear that through Little John or who who you have to clear the pet Pablo Jive.
Speaker 1: It was like some random dude, like who does make music? Anymore.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whoever is a little John beat?
Speaker 2: That's a little John beat? Right, I don't know, No, no, no, frequently it's frequently Little John.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know why I thought. I don't know. Shout out to Puber was just in HISO. Wait pt Paplo's numbers in this bio and you call it and he answers, hey, someone got redo that ship Carolina, the raise.
Speaker 1: Up the baby shoul dudes, this see for Little John right in Carolina?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shot, Little John made that be. I was like, say, damn, that was that era where everything was just Little John the crunk era. Man, what do you remember about the crunk era? Bro?
Speaker 1: I remember this shit. I was listening to all that ship. You was like five, bro, No, I was like ten eleven.
Speaker 2: You were probably probably seven or eight. I think like I'm thirty six and that ship was popping when I was like thirteen was popping.
Speaker 1: I was listening to Who's on Your?
Speaker 2: Like, Who's Who's your? Give me your top three or four favorite rappers ever? Man, I don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 1: I listened to a lot or just all time the future for so future in the top ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just Future. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I listened to the Future every day.
Speaker 2: Every single day You're life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I listened to a bunch of other ship too. I'm trying to think, whatd you grow up listening to the most?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I grew up listening to anything like Tupac everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's your favorite future album?
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't got the top top nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, what's your favorite Future? Pro?
Speaker 1: Fifty six nights?
Speaker 2: Fifty six Nights is great fire? Did it just get put on DSPs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think like a bunch of his mix Yeah, I think all the mixtape ship that, Thank God, because so much of that ship. You got to get the death pif app or go on YouTube pain.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I used to live that app shout out to the Dead. I think they just deleted that shit or something that's terrible. I think it's just like.
Speaker 2: All those mixtapes. Just you gotta go on YouTube and listen to shitty quality versions. Crazy. Yo, what's good man? We got to stop the interview to tell you about our good folks at my bookie. That's right, man. NBA season is uh winding down, playoffs are going down. So many ways you can get money. You can bet on who you think is going in the finals. You can get your prop bets per game. Uh, we are finally down to the final eight right now. My son's ain't looking good at the time of recording, not looking good. Look, go to my bookie dot ag right now. Sign up. I've been gambling on my bookie for over ten years, so listen, come and join me. Let's get this money together MyBookie dot ag. When you use the promo code Bootleg, when you sign up, use that promo code, You're gonna get that deposit bonus. That deposit bonus is craziest to sign. The bonus you get. And not only are basketball football, which is starting to creep up on us, Baseball's back MLB Baseball man all season long. You get this money. Plus they got the online casino. If you're in the craps, blackjack, roulette, fucking slot machines, whatever it is, go to MyBookie dot ag right now. Use that promo code Bootleg and get that free deposit bonus. That's how we're doing things all right. Also want to give a big shout out to the homies a King pom Man. These are our new sponsors. At Kingpom. Now, this is the thing about these King Poms. Man, these things right here. Ah, natural natural leaves, free of tobacco and additive is the only thing I smoke out of. And what's dope is they got these other ones right these This is one of their more popular items right here. Great flavor. These are the leaf rolls. They hold a gram each, and they got the turpen fused tips, which means you squeeze and you pop the tip while you're smoking your flour and you get a little burst of flavor. These are the peach pineapples. They got the energy drink flavor. They got blue blueberry watermelon. All kinds of shit, man, so was dope. If you go to kingpom dot com and use the promo code bootleg Cave right now, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get half off half off, half.
Speaker 2: Off kingpom dot com tobacco free natural raut raps all right. And also, don't forget if you're in a I don't know wherever you're at, go to seven eleven. They got them. Your local smoke shop. One of the most successful businesses in the game when it comes to the all natural leaf the most successful no tobacco no nicotine, just natural leafs to stuff your flour in. And in case you did not know, they also have whatever sized king palm.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: This is a giant leaf wrapped around Yeah, wrapped around some premium can I buy. Shout out to King Pomp go follow them one more time Kingpom dot com promo code Bootleg calv save fifty percent off. Let's get back to the interview. Dude, do you guys ever have that where you had like a bunch of like shit that because you guys really started off on SoundCloud? Was it pretty easy? Did all that shit end up on the DSPs? Or was there any like songs that kind of fell through the cracks?
Speaker 1: A bunch of songs didn't like and they even the I would have never pushed it on DSPs When I met mother my first managers fucking ta camp conso they put the the charline do that actually mixtape on fucking DSPs? Fire? So all I ever thought it was like SoundCloud. I didn't even know how to upload a YouTube or nothing.
Speaker 2: Grito just got out. Shout out to Greedo.
Speaker 1: I was just with him two days ago, just saw the video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to him for his song.
Speaker 1: Uh no for the ship I got on the project. Okay, it's a games with me and him and Beino.
Speaker 2: Obviously tks Grito's manager used to manage you. How dope is it to kind of see him come out because I think we kind of like didn't know how long it was going to be gone, you.
Speaker 1: Know, God, even even when he was coming out, it was like a surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, damn, he's out and he's in Texas. How like, just talk about your relationship with him, like obviously, you know, I feel like he's I feel like him and Draco or and you guys very influential and everything happening in l show.
Speaker 1: I know, me and him was just talking about it when I seen him the other day because we haven't seen each other in years, right, that was the first time we seen each other. We was just talking about everything and how we changed everything, and uh, yeah, that's my boy. It's like me and him got a real friendship, right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like me and my boy Salace were just talking about just like there's guys in LA whose influence is so crazy that like if you aren't from here, you really don't have like any idea you know not for real. It's almost like people in like the Bay, Yeah, the white they love I feel like super like Yeah, I don't think. I think you kind of got to be from theby to understand like the mac dre thing like fully, you know, I feel like the same thing with Grido and I mean you got you guys have some crazy world towards uh yeah, are you gonna be uh for this album? Are you you know, going crazy on the content? Going crazy on the videos?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing the I'm gonna try to shoot as many videos as the labels gonna fucking give me money to shoot, so I don't shoot as many of those. And then the content we're doing all the TikTok and ship I feel like we're be in the hang of TikTok right now. How do you get the hang of TikTok? Because it's I hope they ban it. I guess just using it my TikTok going crazy right now? I think I got like three hundred four hundred thousand followers in the less too much?
Speaker 2: Are you doing your own tiktoks?
Speaker 1: The labels helping me with it, but we kind of just piecing together my own content. To me and my fucking camera gotta shoot.
Speaker 2: So are you hoping it gets banned too? So it's one leass thing you have.
Speaker 1: To work out. Hell up, because now I got it going. I just like if you got to lead it from the world, I was like, dang, that's got.
Speaker 2: To take that.
Speaker 1: I feel like tikok is changing the whole fucking music for good or yeah, but for bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's all the types of people getting popping off one song and just like and.
Speaker 2: Then they signed a deal for a single and then they go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, TikTok is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because then you got guys like yourself who like are kind of like backward reversing. Yeah, I'm trying to figure out already pop.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out how to get more positive on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, what is it? If you could give anybody any advice about TikTok, what kind of content should they be doing if they're up to.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I need to learn what kind of content you got.
Speaker 2: Fucking three hundred thousand fowers something you're doing is working.
Speaker 1: I'm just posting like random ship. I'm already like an established artist. I feel like you are. So it's just like everything's just adding tomorrow to my ship?
Speaker 2: Yo, would you and y G? Why'd you do the whole album with Mazi? You got share management?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 2: And why did you ever do a project together?
Speaker 1: I would be doing. We gotta do some rechid that ship.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have a bunch of unreleased music together?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, that would be crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be crazy. I feel like you got the song me and him got the big ship was hardest.
Speaker 2: I feel like you got y'all got to take it back to like just read up.
Speaker 1: That's why we got to do some muster muster got to do it.
Speaker 2: Mustard got got to do that ship. Have you ever worked form Mustard?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He did. Try we did, Okay, wouldn't go that's crazy, man, shout out to must sit on the way to being platinum.
Speaker 2: Mustard is a one of them ones.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Anyone who else? Anybody else? Don't handling production on this album? Uh?
Speaker 1: Or got production from all types of people on this song. I'm trying to I don't even remember. I was just getting everybody was just sending me shit in So.
Speaker 2: You're just like fuck it out.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what that's I like that and.
Speaker 1: I was also, you know, I did a lot of this album on tour on the bus. On the bus, I did some in the green room, like all ts.
Speaker 2: She recording the green room.
Speaker 1: That shit's crazy. What kind of mic you taking on the road? I don't know what's up?
Speaker 2: Mic, I got annoyment, annoyment.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I think the said that's sounds.
Speaker 2: That's funny, yo, So talk to me about like, uh, you know, for you man, I do feel like when we look at like the landscape of l A hip hop, I think you've done a really good job of branching out and like working with people outside of the region and like kind of breaking through because I do feel like a lot of Cali rappers, like you listen to the music and you'll kind of recognize that there is like kind of like a ceiling, I like the type of shit they're doing or the type of artists that they're working with. For you, was it like always like a conscious decision for you to kind of like expand outside of Cali in terms of like networking, doing records with people to kind of make sure you didn't fall into that lane where you're just I feel.
Speaker 1: Like it wasn't like a conscious decision. I just I just did like what I like, and I make music with the people that I listened to feel me. So I always listen to ship from every other reason and every other place in the world. So that was That's how that went.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Who's who's somebody? Because I feel like you're kind of always up on the new ship. Who's somebody? Who's popping? Who's like you know that you're you're you're fucking with it, that maybe the rest of the world being up on who's the most.
Speaker 1: Let's see I fuck with Bro is coming out of here fucking from the West coast of heen beezy or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's dope, shout out to Uh he's from San Bernardino, right, I don't know where you're from. He's from here, he's from the I think he's from the or that's the guy who came it's like three times Tay.
Speaker 1: B from Detroit.
Speaker 2: Hez have you heard this dude, Big X the plug from Dallas. He's hard bro. Have you heard it?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: He's fire, super crazy now He'm busy. I think it's from he's from that, or he's he's from san Bernie was somewhere, Yeah for sure. Yeah. What else is going on?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Man, you're trying to get in some fucking acting or anything.
Speaker 1: Ship. I'm not opposed to it. I'll do this ship. Yeah, talk about some acting lessons.
Speaker 2: You know, before you leave the house. How you get the fucking hair perfectly?
Speaker 1: My no, can't you tell y'all? I gotta sell that ship.
Speaker 2: What's that? What's the hair hack?
Speaker 1: No trip, man, I got to get the product together. And then when I got it together and.
Speaker 2: Selling that, do you do your hair before after the hats?
Speaker 1: I throw my little productgain before before the amos.
Speaker 2: It's perfect.
Speaker 1: It's perfect.
Speaker 2: Would you ever cut your hair? It's your signature?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe yeah, maybe in like a few years, a few years.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What's your latest tattoo you got?
Speaker 1: Man? I got this joint? That's my mama.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that was the young lady I met. Yeah, shout out here. How long have you guys been together?
Speaker 1: Like going on nine years?
Speaker 2: Nine?
Speaker 1: Wow? What did you ask me? We just met through mutual friends. So we started talking on like social media, I think like Facebook or something back in the day Facebook.
Speaker 2: You guys are on a messenger? Yeah, so like that and now she's tattered on your fucking arm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got her lips right here too.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you something with the lips thing. Was that her idea or your idea?
Speaker 1: No, that was my idea.
Speaker 2: You were like, hey, babe, right here, she's gotta feel great. She's like, I got my lips, and now my face is on his fucking arm. He ain't doing nothing crazy. Anybody tried to take you out of getting her face tattooed on your arm. No, I've been with her for so long, nine years.
Speaker 1: No, that's great and mother of my child.
Speaker 2: What are you getting on the other.
Speaker 1: Side, I'm gonna get a bunch of portraits. I'm gonna get my homies and passed away all types of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you still talk to Phoenix at all?
Speaker 1: I think we talked the other day, like he was telling me about one of the songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to Phoenix. He's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Shut up, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad. I'm glad y'all are still are still chopping it up and talking anything for you, like being on tour as much as you've been on. How the fuck do you end up with Berner's bus?
Speaker 1: Uh? Everybody fucked with me. Man was like, we did a collapse too, That shit went crazy.
Speaker 2: He had the cookies collab was crazy for sure. Yeah you guys did. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So we needed a bus and bern Is just like the big humming. He was like, we couldn't even get a bus. We was trying to rent a bus. We couldn't even pay for a bus. Like all the bus everybody was on the road or something at the same time, so there was no chance we could get a bus. And then we asked. Bernard was like, you think you borrow your busy? Yeah, fuck it, you gotta pay for that. No living.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind of free marketing for him, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's just a good person.
Speaker 2: He also doesn't fly much, that Berner.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think he uses his bus to go everywhere. I don't like flying over either, really, what's wrong eight flying? I hate just going through the airport process. I'd rather I'd rather drive for ten hours than the two lax is trash. I just hate being on the plane.
Speaker 2: But Burbank is like, Burbank's cool. You just walk onto the burn is cool. Yeah, Burner's bus is nice though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nice as you have there like a road racing.
Speaker 2: You have like a list of things you can't do on the bus, Like, look, bro, I'm gonna let you use my bus. You can't be fucking on here. You can't.
Speaker 1: Just don't be wilding out, don't be fucking up.
Speaker 2: Be respectful. Your mom's on the bus with you.
Speaker 1: Exactly made it like it's my bus.
Speaker 2: I like that, man. Yeah. Talk about your friendship with Burner? How that start? Obviously you guys did the clothing collapse? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He just hit me. He told me fucking my music and he just he see me like doing the dad ship and ship. He said, you respect like how I'm moving ship and we've just been cool.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, Burner's probably the closest thing to a billionaire that you and I both know.
Speaker 1: That's That's what I'll be thinking. I'm like, Yo, this is probably like this was like really damn there like a fucking jay Z he might I think when it's.
Speaker 2: All all said and done, he was number four. I think it's.
Speaker 1: Number four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on the Forbes And I think number four is like.
Speaker 1: And shout out burning man, shout out cookie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cookie shit is lit.
Speaker 1: Do you have your own weed. I had it. I think I'm gonna I'm gonna do some ship.
Speaker 2: Are you a big smoker?
Speaker 1: I'll be smoking like that, be smoking on the cage. I'm smoking. I'm drink drink when I do shows and ship. Yeah, so you're stop drinking.
Speaker 2: You don't. You don't drink like this at home? No me either.
Speaker 1: I was like, I can't. I can't just drink at the curt I.
Speaker 2: Don't understand people whould be at home just drinking at like three pm. I'm like, dude, what you.
Speaker 1: Gotta drink at three pm? On tour? Like I got a show, like.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, before the show, you want to get a little loose. But I got homies to just wake up and they'll just drink all day.
Speaker 1: No, I can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got too much ship to do.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I got a kid.
Speaker 2: I might drive somewhere, exactly, got drive everywhere. It is summertime. If you're dealing with ELECTI rectile dysfunction e ED. If you will, may you got stress at work, Maybe you're tired of looking at the same chick. Maybe you just need a little pep in your step. You need to get on that blue Choo. May you don't need to do anything, but it'd be nice to have the option to. So go to blue choo dot com right now, use the promo code Bootleg and get the first month supply of blue Choo for free.
Speaker 1: What is blue Choo?
Speaker 2: Well, blue Choo is a chewable gets delivered to your door in the discrete package, no doctor's appointments, no doctor's visits, and it has the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis. So we're talking about getting your dick hard here. In case that went over your head, you know it won't go over your head once you take it. Promise you that blue Choo also is incredible because not only does it come in the blue chewable flavor with the same active ingredient as vibrant Sialis, but it also has a mint chewable flavor, which is the same active ingredient as Levitra. All right, all this if you're question and I don't know, I don't want to spend no money on does this shit work? Look? Yes, it works, and you don't have to spend money if you use the promo code Bootleg at bluechoo dot com Because it's gonna get delivered right to your house. They're gonna give you a month's supply for free. You just gotta pay five dollars shipping. That's it. The Blue Schoo's come into your house. No awkward doctor's appointments, no awkward doctor's visits. It's all online Blue Chew dot com. Thank me later. What's up guys? Hey, if you are watching this and it's April twentieth, for twenty, I'm gonna be hanging out at Hard Dean today. That's right. Put the flyer up the rock. I'll be at Hard Dean hanging out all day to day. The craziest most just luxurious, illess dispensary in the world, located right in Las Vegas, Nevada. Now Hardean, Las Vegas. They are family, they sponsor the podcast. I love those guys dearly. And when I say that it is the best place I've ever walked into to buy premium cannabis, I'm not lying. Best customer service, best bud tenders, best bud put in your King Palm, and uh just overall, man, just a great experience. So what y'all need to do is go follow him online. Harden Underscore Las Vegas. Follow him on the Gram. We got a lot of dope stuff in the works. They actually just opened a fire podcast studio, so we're gonna be doing a lot of content in Vegas live from Harden. They also just dropped a fucking tennis shoe with Fela. They got dope flag gear, Man Premium cannabis, the best selection culture sniff you walk in that man. Listen they got I'm not even lying to y'all. Harden has their own signature scent and it smells good. I keep a bottle of it in my car literally maybe twice a day. I spread it. Get that Hardene with smells amazing. So look, make sure you go to Harden if you're in Vegas. Get in that uber, get in that cab. As soon as you touch down, say take me to Hardin. The taxi drivers, the Ubi drivers, they know exactly where it is because it's the hottest spot in Vegas. They gonna take you straight there. You're gonna tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you situated real nicely. All right, Harding underscore Las Vegas. Go show on some love. Go to Hardiinlasvegas. Dot com gotta give a shout out to our OG's my dog's at odds Socks. Baby, they've been fucking with us from day one, and they've been dropping so many crazy dope new like socks. You know, first of all, can we talk about Bevis and butt Heead They just dropped the Beavis and butthead socks and draws. Let's take a check, just a nice little peek at the Beavis and butt Heead draw skis. Bro Come on, man, they also just drop Coca Cola. We got Scarface, we got Reeses, we got the big fucking Labowski. So many dope socks, the most comfortable socks in the world, the most comfortable underwear in the world. And check this out right now you can get twenty percent off. That's twenty percent off at checkout at odd socksofficial dot com using the promo code Bootleg. So go right now odd socksoficial dot com. My first of a suggestion would be get you a pair or a pack of the odd Socks basics to blacken the whites. Those are my go tos. And then you gotta fuck with some of these big Lebowski socks. And they just got Coca Cola. They got the scarface boys, Like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: What are you waiting on? They are the most comfortable socks in the world. So if you're not wearing odd socks, you're just cheating yourself. You know what I mean, You're really cheating yourself. They got a fucking South Park. Come on, breh, what are we talking about? Go to odd soxofficial dot com right now use the promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off at checkout on the most comfortable socks in the world. Or don't and keep torturing yourself with those shitty socks you're wearing right now. Be a damn shame. Anyway, let's get back to the interview. What's for you? Man? You've got a lot of jewely you spent a lot of them, honey on it. Have you have you regretted any of these purchases?
Speaker 1: No? No, because I be I'll be handling my business first. I just bought a h so I just I just went put in an order for my new kid. But I bought a new house last year, a new one November.
Speaker 2: Because you I think the last time we talked you had a house in like the valley somewhere but I think you had just moved out, so you bought another house. So how many houses you got to? Two of it both in l A chunky ship chunky ship. So this this new one you bought is like the big, big one. So what do you do with the old one?
Speaker 1: You rent it out and I still got it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, You ranting it to now I'm.
Speaker 1: Renovating the new one, so I'm still in there.
Speaker 2: So you're in the old one while gets renovated. When you get into the new chunky, I don't know what I'm gonna do with it. Dude, rented out, I'm gonna do something. Find some tenants in there. It's passive income.
Speaker 1: Might rent it or just get it to a family, family member, so.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they really need it, you know, but you should start buying some houses like.
Speaker 1: No, I want to get I want to get into real estate for so that's like my main.
Speaker 2: Go go anywhere, bro. The l A's got the worst tenant.
Speaker 1: Loss, You'll be a You'll be a do not here. What's putting me on game was get into one over there.
Speaker 2: He's got a house in faith on North Carolina's right.
Speaker 1: Now, go half on one.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to Phoenix, which is like your second home. At this point, I feel like.
Speaker 1: I got to go to the club you're always in as.
Speaker 2: I feel like my boys are always like Dario I got Daria is always booking after parties. I'm like, God, this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: A minute. Last year, for sure, everywhere you know where I was a lot. I was in Toronto a lot.
Speaker 2: Really, what's Toronto like?
Speaker 1: That's just amazing. I love Toronto. They with you out there, they love me in Toronto.
Speaker 2: Really, I wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: I love what's about?
Speaker 2: What's what? I've never been? I heard his.
Speaker 1: Food food is fire.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 1: I got a bunch of homies in Toronto, like pressing then while the hommies from out there. So when I get out there, it's like this damn near. I feel like I'm in l A. You had to like a coder.
Speaker 2: Did you have a show in Toronto?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I think I did like three four shows in Toronto last year.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, bro, I did not know that the.
Speaker 1: O gz Well allowed Toronto. That show was amazing.
Speaker 2: Young that was weird though. Man, I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Got the like video where I bring my mom out. She did Toronto.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, that's what's up, cragging shot. What is the for outside of Cali? What's your biggest market?
Speaker 1: M that's my biggest. I don't know my biggest market because I mean everywhere I go it should be sold out and turned through, so that's be nice. I don't know this is the biggest.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite song on this album?
Speaker 1: Man? Top Model? Top Model might be one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Is that just you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's just me produced by the load of grade. Okay for you? Like? Uh?
Speaker 2: Are you super tapped in on like the New the New l a ship like I just saw shout out to some you know. Obviously Blue Bucks is doing their fucking thing.
Speaker 1: I saw on that on the tour where I had the cookies bus. I took Blue Bucks with me.
Speaker 2: Right, they were on tour. But they're doing the whole album with Draco's all right.
Speaker 1: That's just crazy. I'm gonna do a whole project with them too with Draco.
Speaker 2: No Blue for sure? Is this confirmed? You and Blue Bucks are doing an album again?
Speaker 1: We dimn near started like half of it on tour.
Speaker 2: Really, when's that coming out?
Speaker 1: We gotta finish it? We be busy?
Speaker 2: Is it harder for you to do this.
Speaker 1: Since we got back from the tour, we haven't even been able to fucking well.
Speaker 2: Listen, you guys are both on major labels, so they're on Capitol, you're on Atlantic. Is it a lot harder to pull off something like that when you guys are on major labels?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because like once, once we do it, I mean they'll figure it out. You feel me, the label is gonna figure it out. We just got to fuck it. It's harder to do it because we're so busy and then busy. I'm busy. I haven't been back home, like since I did the tour with them. I went right back on another tour, the White G Ship, and I'll be having all shows and ship in between.
Speaker 2: You gotta do the White G album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta do that too.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I feel like you and cash Kid would do some crazy shit too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just s some more cash so hard said cooler man.
Speaker 2: Like the new album's out, you can start jes World too, a bunch of crazy features on it. Why do the sequel to the.
Speaker 1: Original, I just had to. I felt like it was a little finished, you know. When I when I turned in on the first one too. Yeah, but I feel like the lexis gets slo left them like like I don't, I don't go and listen to know as.
Speaker 2: Nowadays they do for sure, because originally it was like a big deal, like when UZI did the deluxe.
Speaker 1: And like kind of I don't listen to those Deluxe even if I'm listening to the original album, won't go look for the deluxe. I know for a fact fucking deluxe is get slept on. And then we had only put eleven songs on the original, and there was a bunch of songs I wanted to put on. So you know, that's how this song. I think we gave twenty one twenty two songs on it.
Speaker 2: Have has your management or your label tried to get you to do raggaeton yet?
Speaker 1: But I've always wanted to do some ship.
Speaker 2: I feel like you should hop on some like raggaeton shit.
Speaker 1: I've always yeah, exactly, I always I've always wanted to do some shit.
Speaker 2: I've always set the bro you being fucking Colombia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go out to Puerto Rico and work with everybody A Rico. Why I'm gonna go work with everybody?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say you. You're kind of like unofficial king of Rosa Rito. I feel like I've seen you.
Speaker 1: What's the name of that spot outsid I got a residency Popps a Beer Right, Yeah, Bro, you be out there all? Really were you out.
Speaker 2: There when the cartel was fucking shipped up?
Speaker 1: I think I was the last wait, I think, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: It was like one of those big weekends and.
Speaker 1: It was something no, no, no, I was. I wasn't because they had like a very thumb festival that weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a I seen, I seen at least cartel was fucking t J up and I was like, my boy was out there, was like, yeah, see, you get nervous when you go to Mexico.
Speaker 1: No, because they do like the most. They uh bring us escort us through the whole ship.
Speaker 2: You ever hang out in TJ Like, go eat. They got the best food.
Speaker 1: Let's just go do my show.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta, you gotta go get some ice cream. Bro.
Speaker 1: You got I've never been to can Coon and Cargo and go.
Speaker 2: Bro, go to cant Coon. They got the inclusive resorts, which is you know, you go and they just everything's included. They gotta restaurants. You take your girl.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So what what where are you in your vacation at?
Speaker 1: Did I feel like I'm really vacation like that? I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't like to go on vacation unless I'm getting paid. So the last vacation was like Hawaii or something like.
Speaker 2: Because you were getting paid.
Speaker 1: Because I go to a show and then I get to relax.
Speaker 2: You got to relax, br I'm working too hard working. You gotta unplug for like ten days working.
Speaker 1: The last time I went, we heard of Hawaii state for ten days. That was the longest I've ever been somewhere.
Speaker 2: In ten days.
Speaker 1: Which island Honolulu?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I think I don't think that's the name of the island by I think that's the name of the city. I think it's a Wakiki.
Speaker 1: I think that's the beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we see look at me. Oh wow, bro, you gotta go to like Hancon. You gotta go to like Coastal League.
Speaker 1: I do gotta go leave the four.
Speaker 2: Year old with your mom.
Speaker 1: She Puerto Ricans. I gotta go to Puerto Rico with her.
Speaker 2: You've got to take her back home to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: But has she ever been She was a kid.
Speaker 2: You Gottrico, and you don't even need a passport to go for sure?
Speaker 1: You have a passport. Of course, I go everywhere. I got a passport.
Speaker 2: They let you in Toronto, which means you can go anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had me in the last time in the Toronto. They had me at the border for like seven eight hours. Really why though I had an open case. Oh that's triple on me. I was like, it was a headache. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: So how they end up letting you in drake cars them? That's called most people don't get in with it.
Speaker 1: I gotta. I had a fucking like some shit, I pay for some extra Should I pay.
Speaker 2: For Century Global Entry?
Speaker 1: I forgot what it was called. But I paid some extra crazy amount and.
Speaker 2: Let them open case resolved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 2: Stay out of trouble. I didn't even get in trouble misunderstanding. I'm not trying to get into your It was a missing this stand anyway. Man, I appreciate you pulling up. I appreciate you get the album. You don't even know if your restaurant got moved yet or not. So I would tell people to go to the restaurant, but you don't.
Speaker 1: Go to get in real estate.
Speaker 2: Man, that's about to buy houses, tons of houses.
Speaker 1: Run them out.
Speaker 2: Just stay out of Cali. Bro, it's too expensive here. Bro.
Speaker 1: No got my new house is expensive as fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got the new Chunky crib new album merch? Eyelashes, when's the merchan? Is the merch already dropped for the new album?
Speaker 1: Uh no, I'm taking like a bunch of exclusive ass merchant on tour.
Speaker 2: Oh so you can't even buy the merch unless you see so you're going on tour again. Shout to you not taking vacations.
Speaker 1: No Jesus, right back on the road.
Speaker 2: When's the tour start?
Speaker 1: When this come out? I'm not able to say, end the bay, take no breaks, take a break, no breaks?
Speaker 2: Oh geeze I appreciate you better, Yes, sir, both