Speaker 1: Get so an article I read yesterday was wrong, So I said it wrong. So I want to come out and say I said it wrong. But the Doug Dynasty guy that died Phil Robertson, Yeah, so he was actually the starting quarterback. Terry Bradshaw was his backup. Whoa. Not only that NFL teams wanted him to come out for the draft, but he was like I'm gonna hunt. That is crazy. Was he a big dude or like a tall guy?
Speaker 2: Like because they came in on the show one time, right, like all of them or was it just Willie.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've met them all, so I don't know who came where and when. I feel like they've all been super nice, So I don't know. I can look him up hide and wait.
Speaker 2: Phil, I mean, I guess Terry Bradshaw is not that big, and.
Speaker 3: Yes he is. He's big? Is he?
Speaker 1: Wait? Why would you think he wasn't because.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've seen him and he's a little shorter than that thought.
Speaker 1: No, he's big really yeah? Uh he is six to two okay, Phil, Phil Robertson six hundred pounds during his athletic years and then Terry Bradshaw six three. What do you mean, not very big? I've met him. Has he gotten shorter? Probably a little?
Speaker 2: Okay, because when you get older you get a little shorter. Man, he's a big dude. Are you sure you met Terry Bradshaw. I'm not like I think I did at the Opry didn't. Was he there one time when we were there at the op back stage?
Speaker 1: Yes? And I remember thinking like if I was six three two fifteen when you played in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Dan, Okay, I don't know. Man, who knows? I mean, who knows what you're thinking when you see someone like that? Like all I remember being like, wow, that's Terry Bradshaw.
Speaker 1: You can use with Terry Clark. So she's not that tall. She is tall, No, not six y three, not that tall. But no, I don't even think she's that tall. What I think you're off? Bro? Really, she's normal.
Speaker 2: I thought she was like taller.
Speaker 1: She's okay, but she's not like six feet or anything. I don't know. Okay, Well there's that. So I want to make sure listen, I'm wrong all the time. I don't feel the need to come on to correct every single thing wrong. But I yeah, I said that wrong.
Speaker 2: People were dming me too, that I said something about somebody die somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, you were wrong, me too. Who was that, the good looking guy Albert Wagner, whoever it was. Yeah, I remember that. I got some of those dms too.
Speaker 2: They're like, he's still alive, you idiot, And I'm like, are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like real old. I was like ninety or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, somebody is that.
Speaker 1: He is a soap opera actor back in the day. I think I don't I don't know. I don't even know how he came up.
Speaker 2: I love him phally yell at me. I'm like, I don't remember saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we say so much stuff over the course of like a five hour show that we're wrong a lot. We never sometimes it never even gets to us so wrong sometimes it gets to us. I just I don't mind being wrong. I say a lot of wrong stuff, never on purpose. But I also don't mind coming back being like, oh, yeah I was wrong about that. Like that never bothers me. Next up, we'll talk to Abbey, because Abby's gonna do the Caine Brown. He's ninety five. Robert Wagner, Yeah, oh I know why because Natalie would went off the boat we were talking about. That's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, she was her he was her ex husband.
Speaker 1: Or boyfriend or something. Yeah, one of the two.
Speaker 2: Stop, just stop.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to talk to Abby because by the way, Amy left because she had to go do something in Florida, so she had to get on a flight. So she's going to speak with like one of the iHeart people. Don't I don't know about what, well, you don't know about this man, I don't know what she's speaking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's good.
Speaker 1: What's Abby speaking about? Amy?
Speaker 4: I believe she was called by Dennis Clark to do one of those you know how we do like country Rado seminar. There's a Christian version of that, and she's speaking on that panel. I don't show what the panel is, but she's speaking.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that, Okay, I didn't know that, got it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know what she wants to get. She had to leave the show, got it? Which is fine? All good? Abby? Back over to you. Hmm, you're gonna do a fast that you saw Caine Brown doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he like posted about his fitness journey and he did a sixty.
Speaker 1: Hour fast no way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sixty Is that not insane?
Speaker 1: Like he posted how many hours is two days? Eddie? Forty eight and then sixty is another. I'm like a not a fool day, right, but how many hours after that?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, forty eight and then sixty twelve?
Speaker 1: Correct? So it's two and a half days of only eating what.
Speaker 6: Nothing.
Speaker 5: It's just like black coffee and water, which I don't like black coffee, so I'm just having water.
Speaker 1: What you're doing it right now? Yeah, you're right now.
Speaker 5: I started last night.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not in the cranky stage yet.
Speaker 5: No, not yet. But have you guys seen the benefits? No, it's insane.
Speaker 1: I assume it cuts a bunch of water weight out.
Speaker 5: Immediately, right, Yeah, But I mean I'm doing it mostly for the other benefits, Like it's like cellular repair. It reduces inflammation and then potentially long term disease prevention potentially.
Speaker 1: That's like promoting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretent supporting, yes, yes, but.
Speaker 5: It ramps up cellular a procellular process that breaks down and recycles damaged cells.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that's not true. But when they say things like ramps up promotes potentially, they're non committal and they're going this could have But I think a fast, like intermittent fasting for some people's fantastic, Like there are sports teams that do it because of the science of it. Yeah, the waterwaight's first thing that drops right because you can actually see your muscles.
Speaker 2: Well that's cool.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 5: This is mental clarity and focus. So I'm excited for that one.
Speaker 2: Abby. You're good there. You just psych yourself out.
Speaker 6: I know it's true.
Speaker 1: What if she fast and she's so good at games she never eats again? Oh oh coffee, she goes full gandhi on us. I'm rooting for you. I think it's cool. Isn'tnna be rough?
Speaker 5: I think tomorrow, well, tonight, I mean.
Speaker 2: You're almost there.
Speaker 1: What you're twelve hours and you have two days left?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 1: I don't think tonight is when you start to get cranky and then tomorrow you're cranky. There are those people that have done I think Dana White did like a week or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of just water. No, I don't think it was a whole week. It might have been like around this time because it was just water.
Speaker 1: I remember Dana White eighty six hour water fast.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Okay, moly, that's just drinking water nothing else. Dude, I get cranky if I miss a meal. I'm not going to make it two days.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you could jump on Eddie, try it.
Speaker 1: Jump on it with Abbey at like hour forty Yeah, four hours of fast and I can do. You can tag you in together.
Speaker 3: You can do it.
Speaker 1: So okay, well, good luck, will check you tomorrow. You want to ask Ray the question you want to ask?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife asked randomly, which I thought was kind of weird. But we were just making dinner and she goes like, hey, how's Ray by the way, And I go, what, like, I just haven't heard about Ray really, like how's he doing? So I don't know. There's a little life update from Ray.
Speaker 1: I guess Ray life update country life.
Speaker 7: It's crazy you don't go hit the bars and try and knock out ten to fifteen every weekend.
Speaker 1: Because you're not close to it, so it's more of like a hole to do.
Speaker 7: There's just no I mean it, it's crazy how you get older and you really have no desire really to go to the bars. I mean, why, if you're gonna have a drink, I'd much rather have one on the back patio and that turns into one or two instead of ten to twelve.
Speaker 1: Because the environment doesn't promote that. Yeah, I mean, the chug mentality is really at bars. Hey do this bar boom our one friend was known for it. You couldn't stand in a bar to finish your drink and hit bounce to the next bar. And we're all like, dude, we haven't even started having our ten dollars that we just ordered. But yeah, the mentality is completely different in the country.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 7: So country life a lot more relaxed, not not really partying. You know, sometimes go weekend without drinking. It's crazy. You can actually get stuff accomplished. No way, Yeah, you're not going a weekend without drinking.
Speaker 1: I went, I went two months without drinking. Well, whoa, he's like, I did a fast drinking fast in two hours.
Speaker 2: What about like your friend group out there? Did you make friends out in the country or anything.
Speaker 7: We have neighbors and we'll walk to their place a little bit here and there, And we.
Speaker 1: Have a buddy at Bell's Bluff. He's still dry.
Speaker 7: He'll come, he'll uber, he'll drive all the way to our place, hang out with us, and go home. Heather are my wife's friends. She'll come all the way out there in traffic. It's like over an hour, so they must be good friends. But yeah, it's usually just.
Speaker 1: Us anything else. And he like work around the house, definitely, there's always That's what I learned with the house man.
Speaker 7: This is why I've been putting off. There is so much work around the house. First time homeowner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's well, what is this bug? Oh what does this bird do? Oh? The grass is dead? Oh is this tree dead? Do I need to cut this?
Speaker 7: All those questions I never I just like Bailey Zimmerman when he said, you don't get taught how to be a homeowner. You know, lickety split it hits you right in the face, and you got to learn it.
Speaker 1: When split hits me, that's the worst. When lickty split hits you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that's what it's really been. And then try not to annoy my father in law. But I'm like, hey, man, the grill broke.
Speaker 1: What do I do? But what's great about your father in law is he's an expert. He is, but he's an expert for like so many other people. So I he's your father in law. So that's okay. Like my father in law is an eye doctor for other people. I have bad vision, messed up vision. I constantly am like, what do I do? What's this prescription? What can I like? It's your father in law? Do you have the ability to call anytime?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: We only have so many calling cards, and my wife uses them all. She'll call and say, hey, the doorknobs a little crooked.
Speaker 1: What should we do?
Speaker 7: And I'm like, baser, why would you use one of our calling cards on that?
Speaker 1: Like there's so many more important things that I could call him for. I can straighten the doorknob, like what he limits you? I feel, I don't we have eleven this month? Guys, here's your sheet. After eleven, I will no longer answer the phone.
Speaker 2: I mean, a father doesn't really want his son in law, like my grill broke, right.
Speaker 1: I well, if I ray, I would have his wife, the daughter call and do it.
Speaker 2: And then she said, like the Grael broke, but not him.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't mind because I'm what am I I'm a pansy, So I would call you.
Speaker 2: Call me, yeah, I'm coming over.
Speaker 7: And then she even uses it because we went to Gar's bar and she's like, yeah, upstairs, one of the it sounded like one of the panels made a noise, and so her father in law goes to the bar test the panels and he's like, yeah, that's just normally, that's not even a big doing.
Speaker 1: You used one of our calling cards on a panel at Gar's bar, That's totally fine. It was some drunk guy that fell over and hit it. Next thing you know, lickety split becapp in his house. He has no calling cards left. No, I'm out of calling cards. I've bothered him way too much for the first year. A couple things that I'd like Raymundo to address because I don't really know the whole story here. But apparently Eddie's been rubbing people in the office. But what what?
Speaker 2: I just like wanted a nice little life update on Ray and that was gonna throw me into the bus somewhere.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, he says, you're rubbing people the wrong way. Why, well, this is just informative. I want you to know this. So this is this is for you, buddy. Yeah, so you're gonna get lickedy splitted though.
Speaker 3: I got a feeling. Yeah him run the face.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there were a couple instances, maybe a third, but I'll just give you a couple.
Speaker 1: So there was, you know, the waterburger that was brought here, yes, while the water burgers about here. Yeah, and it was kind of known. I guess that it was Eddie's, and so.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was not mine.
Speaker 1: The whole thing was Eddie was the reason because he's a super fan. But it was so much it was for the show, but go ahead.
Speaker 7: And so I didn't see this specifically, But what I saw next is I think what led up to it. So I believe the guy at the rock station Eddie the previous day said hey, man.
Speaker 1: You ate my burger, the one of burger.
Speaker 2: Well, now here's what happened. When all the food came, we were still working, I think we were doing interviews or something bones and outside I saw him, the rock guy, hovering over the food, and I yelled like because we were living their section of the building, right, and he was, I guess, had smelled the food, and so he followed the sound. So I yelled out.
Speaker 1: The door, like, leave my burger alone.
Speaker 2: And when I got out there an hour later, my burger was not there, or my sandwich wasn't there, and so I was like, great, he ate my sandwich?
Speaker 1: Okay, then what happened? So then the fall day, I was behind the rock guy and me and him were just walking down the hallway together and Eddie being joking. I don't think Eddie realizes how he's rubbing people. Eddie yell, hey, where's my burger you stole? And the rock guy goes, I didn't steal your efen Berger.
Speaker 3: Was he pissed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't take it show. He didn't think it was funny.
Speaker 2: It was a day later I was joking with him, where's my burger?
Speaker 1: Where are you joking? Yes, but he didn't take you as joking? Do not know him well enough to joke with him? No?
Speaker 2: I know him well, and I messed with him all the time. It was just funny. That's the rock guy battle. Oh yeah, like we messed with Battle all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but all our favorite battle moment is once wait battle, who does morning on the rock station? Battle? Also maybe did weekends on like our country station or something. Yeah yeah, but he was near in our other building and we need to take a group picture for something, and so all of us got in a pile like all a big group photo, all arms around each other, like Battle, would you mind taking this picture? And he's yeh yeah, sure, and so we handle the phone and he goes one picture, Boot, here you go, and then watch off.
Speaker 2: We're like no, no, no, I mean we'd all gotten dressed for something and it was.
Speaker 6: Not a professional camera.
Speaker 1: So he literally just won Clay all right, good and then walked off like dude, you're not one hundred like do more? But and so how's that relationship with Battle? Now?
Speaker 2: With me in Battle? Great? Dude, We're awesome. Except I did ask him for program tickets and he didn't come through, so I was a little irritated by that. I don't know that he has no He said like, dude, you need program tickets.
Speaker 1: I got to But I think he would say that without actually having the ability.
Speaker 2: Well I guess he didn't have the ability because like the week before the show, I'm like, we're my protam tickets.
Speaker 1: Like why not go to like the station manager.
Speaker 2: I did, yeah, and he's I think the station manager was like, yeah, that's Battle.
Speaker 8: Oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: How I went back and forth.
Speaker 1: They were just they were just ping pong and they were Raymondo is also worried that I'm going to leave.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so this was something I just discovered I guess maybe within the last couple of weeks that the pop station host dude just split to LA.
Speaker 1: Well, he used to live in LA. I don't know if he's moved back, but he lived in there. He lived in LA before already came here. And now what he's moved back, he gone? But is he back? Is he still doing the show? I have not seen him in the hallway, and you know, but is he doing the show virtually? I believe he's doing it virtually, Okay, And so that was my worry. Well, what's keeping Bones from It's close to TV cameras, producing, hosting, that's where all Hollywood is would Why wouldn't Bones just go do that? Then if I were going to do that, I would have done that five years ago. I feel like, you go to Arkansas anyway.
Speaker 3: Well that's not really where the TV cameras were.
Speaker 1: TV cameras over there. There are TV cameras here. But if I wanted to go to LA and then make that a thing, I would have done that probably three or five years ago, and like really prioritized it. I don't want to live out there. I don't like it out there. Yeah, so no, that's not going to happen. I still travel a lot, and we'll go shoot stuff and be gone for a few days and work remotely. I didn't know he was doing that, but it's so easy to do now, it's not that big of a deal. And then no, I'm not doing that. I'm not leaving easy.
Speaker 7: But staring at a computer screen of you for the next ten year years, that's brutal.
Speaker 1: You think, does has happened? O for ten more years? Oh well, I have everything in the system expiring in twenty thirty five, So that's the farthest it can go, is what I'm saying. I got news for you. This will not be happening in ten years, as in just in general.
Speaker 2: And I'm dying in like ten years.
Speaker 1: Right. We can check the death clock if you like, so I don't know. We have put Eddie's death clock up and we know the exact day Eddie is going to die based on.
Speaker 2: I said I was gonna die when I was seventy two.
Speaker 1: His life expect and see what he expects. Also the average Hispanic male, Oh gosh, that brings also yeah, yeah, yeah, you will be dying on March nineteenth, twenty fifty one.
Speaker 2: The day and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so no, I'm not going anywhere. I may be gone somewhere. As a matter of fact, I am in the middle of developing a television show now that I was talking about a long time ago, where I was like, I have the greatest idea. Now it's kind of turned into it. It's elevated itself a bit that there. There could be some time where I'm gone, but I'm working remotely for a couple of weeks here, a couple weeks there, la no but some but Mike and I lived in Los Angeles for three months. When I did Dance with the Stars, I'm aware, and that was brutal in Costa Rica, Brewer rude, Oh, that was the hardest one of all Costa Rica. That one sucked because we were in a terrible hotel. It was COVID. We couldn't leave the hotel unless we were in the jungle. That was brutal. I saw Sean's back on Dancing with Stars first time, and well, since I got kicked off, I guess I won. It feels like kicked off, though, I'm gonna tell you why because they do not reach back out to me. They did not celebrate my victory. I bet you they have a picture of everybody in that rehearsal space, but me, that's the champion. And I loved everybody there. And I don't think there's anybody there that didn't love me, because I related more to the people that like rank cameras than I did the other celebrities except for a couple. But I was such a wrecking ball into that show. They changed the rules, so I think that, yeah, yeah, it feels like I got kicked off that shit. Hh yeah, I still have my trophy.
Speaker 2: Maybe they don't even say your name. They're like, oh, we don't say his name here.
Speaker 1: It's like Baltimore. But Sharn has been off since then. Yeah, And I don't know that some of her penalty was that her first win. Yeah, I'm not sure that they didn't kick her off because of me and the rules being changed and that the kickoff is not the word. And I do not know. And Sharna and I are still good. We don't talk regularly. I did our podcast a little bit ago, occasional DM or something. But I think possibly they were penalizing her for us coming in We came in like a reck Campa. I told you. The executives on that show told me after and I loved them because they cannot tell you anything while the show is filming. There are legal rules because there's money, because you get money for every week you stay on the show, basically, and they cannot tell you where you're finishing. Every week. They cannot give you any indication. You just know you're in the bottom three or not. I was never in the bottom three. After the final episode, after the finale, one of the executives said to me, you could have walked out, taken a dump on the floor and walked off because you had the highest separation of votes from first to second in the history of the show. Wow says to me, I had the most votes ever because different seasons have different amounts of viewers, but I had the most votes from first to second place in the history of the show.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: I came in like a Reba. And I never say it was a great dancer. I think I got to be okay to pretty good. But it was all about the connection more than it was just the dancing. With the fans of that show. They really kicked me off they did not like it.
Speaker 2: I don't think you could have taken a dump on that stage.
Speaker 1: That had been weird that cut. What's he doing?
Speaker 2: What's he doing? What's he doing now?
Speaker 1: But the people often ask like is it set up? Is it? Nope, we know nothing while we're doing it, because again, there were legal rules passed because there was some controversy and they found out there's some illegal stuff. It was like this sixty five thousand dollars question back in black and white TV days, and people had inside information. They won money, So there are actual rules. We knew nothing week one. So you get you get paid just to be on the show. I forget how much you're paid.
Speaker 2: I remember when you told me it was like it was good, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not initially like the opening payment, it's like fifty grand or something. Right, maybe it's one hundred, so whatever it is, I think it's one hundred just to be on the show. To be yeah, it's won twenty five.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So just for you because you gotta take let's go practice and do promo and your quote unquote celebrity. I wasn't yeah, but so they pay you one twenty five the first week you're on. Everybody makes it to the second week. Nobody gets cut week one it's like easy trivia correct, So you don't make any money for doing week one. That's kind of that one twenty five where that goes. You make it through, I'm gonna be rough here. Week's two, three, maybe four, it's like ten grand a week, okay, and then week like week five is like fifteen thousand, Week six, seven it's like twenty twenty five, thousand, eight nine is like thirty thousand a week, and then semifinals and finals are fifty grand each week.
Speaker 2: Dang, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so overall I made like four hundred thousand bucks or something because I survived. But they can't they can't tell you anything because you're actually playing for money. Yeah, every week I thought I was going home?
Speaker 2: Did you really?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, because I would get the lowest scores, Like after every dance, you're like, well, I wouldn't get the lowest, but I always get like sevens and eights. But think about this, if you're always getting sevens and eights and they're always telling you how good you're not, and also looking online and seeing all the comments about how everybody hates you because all the comments on their pages are there dancing fans, the hardcore fans, and that's all You're seeing, your scores and the fans of the show, the specific fans of the show. You're like, I'm not scoring well and everybody hates me. Yeah, what I wasn't actually seeing and feeling were like all of our people just like doing it on their phone, making it happen. And so yeah, it was like the greatest thing you ever did because I didn't think and no one expected me to survive, much less win, and I proved you could do it a different way and still win. But nobody trained harder than I did. And I had a full time job. Nobody else had a full time job at the same time, which was a nightmare. It was a nightmare because I was up way early in the morning, I was training all day. I was exhausted doing the show never took off. After the finale, they got to have a party. I had to go to work. I won and the whole thing, and they're having a party, you know where I had to go to the freaking radio station. So I went to work. And then it's you go and you get on a plane and you fly across the country to get there in time in the morning to do Good Morning America. And I get to the plane and everybody's irritated because I'm late to the plane. Well, they got to have a party, and they're sitting there like you can't be on time. I'm like, guys, I have a job.
Speaker 2: They thought you were a party, and yeah, they're like irritated.
Speaker 1: It's not all of them. Some of them were irritated that I was late. I was like, I had I literally had to work. Yeah. So, yeah, I'm glad Sharan is back because there was always a little guilt I felt because she wasn't on the show, and there's never anything we talked about, never anything I knew of us, for sure. The reason of but I'm glad she's back is it like.
Speaker 2: The Super Bowl when you like win the whole thing. After that do a bunch of endorsements come and a bunch of like appearances. So for me, yeah, like you got the prize money, right, like super Bowl. The Eagles win the Super Bowl, they get all the prize money. But after that, now Jalen Hurts has like commercials and they want Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 1: It's a puple chant very brief window. I would compare it to any other reality show, like if you went American Idol, it's not like you're going to be famous for a year. You got like a month of like really shiny toy where you can get meetings with people, because then people don't care because he divibe the environment all changes. I was lucky to have this as a consistent base, and we have all our people and we're constantly growing as a podcast and as a show. But if I'd gone on that show and not had this, it had been back to normal in six weeks. But yes, there are a couple like endorsements that came for like social media that I said no to because I didn't really use the product. So yes, but I didn't need to take advantage of them. And I'm not saying that it's bad too, because if I would have been like somebody who didn't have a full time job, like somebody that was a quote unquote celebrity, maybe on the way down or maybe on the way up, I'd pbly taken every opportunity possible. After that, I didn't have to because we have this. But yeah, yeah, there's a little window. I still get people that come up to me constantly and say they know me only from Dancing with the Stars. They don't go only. They just said no, oh, I used to watch you on Dancing with the Stars, which is weird. You can kind of tell what the person knows me from by just a quick look at them. Age Wise, if it's a family, I still get in. Eddie was with me, No, maybe you won't with me. Yeah, you're with me. I don't know. In Austin, was it our driver?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. He's an American Idol, big American American idol.
Speaker 1: And he's the guy probably fifty five, was born in another country but had been in America like twenty five years, lived in Austin for a long time. The company had put us in all these big fancy SUVs to drive us out to the golf course for a golf day. But it was with a bunch of clients and sponsors, and so we get in and he's like, I just have to say it, I loved doing American Idol. That's so shocking to me because I did that for four years, but it was like four years ago. Like, I don't think about that a lot unless it comes up for me to bring it up like, hey, yeah, I did four years on American Idol. If I'm like talking about finding a new artist or mentoring an artist or telling I'll bring it up in that capacity. But I never expect anybody to know me from that show because I was like fit string because you had the judges, sure, you had a Ryan, and you had me and I on every episode for four years, but I wasn't the guy. And he was like super fan.
Speaker 2: You made a mark because he kept talking about how like how inspirational you were to some of these contestants and like the things I remember him saying over and over, like the things you would say to them was such good advice, and you were so helpful for them while they were going through this intense competition. You know, like they were nervous, but he was kept saying like you made him feel like calm, and it was really cool to see them go out and perform after you consulted them, crazy like amazing, and I was super grateful for it.
Speaker 1: And we were driving back and I give one hundred bucks, like tip him for like taking us out there and bringing us back. And remember what he said when I tried to give them money. He was like, I don't want your money. This riding with you has been good enough, and I was like, no, no, it hasn't been. You will take the money. I was like, you will take the money because that is not this is no treat.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I would have been like, thank you, man, thank you.
Speaker 1: So that I can usually tell, though, if it's a family, there's a dynamic. If it's a full family, they'll come up and say they watch me on Idle. If it's somebody old, they say dancing with the stars.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 1: If it's somebody like I say old, older, retirement age, that's dancing with the stars.
Speaker 2: You also have like almost a little adventure. Yeah, uh, group of people.
Speaker 1: I get as many people that say I watched your two episodes on Bear Girls as they did that watched my show, because people that watched my show usually know the radio show too, for the most part. But I will get men that's men. If it's men, it's usually do all you on Bear Girls?
Speaker 3: What was this?
Speaker 2: Like? That's cool.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a It's weird because I'm not really famous, but I'm known in certain little pockets, and so I never expect people are like watching me or pay attention to me. But then it's weird when people come up what they know me for because it could be anything from like coming off the side of a mountain to mostly it's still the radio show, but to dancing, and they'll be like when you is that hard? And then I'm like it, dem, it's how tired I.
Speaker 2: Am because how much you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Because if I'm like not tired at all, I'm like, it's the worst thing ever when it comes to being hard, and I'll just talk about it. Otherwise I'll be like, yeah, it's really difficult because I had no dance experience and I can. I'm always nice about it, but yeah ohe Seanick crushes it.
Speaker 2: I've had some people like when I tell them like what I do whatever, they're like, oh, you know, I know who that is. I remember seeing them on his picture on the Disney Plus. He got the glasses right, so.
Speaker 1: They would be like, yes, like picture on Disney Plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like your show would be on there, and I guess they knew it because it's say breaking Bobby Bones and then your glasses.
Speaker 1: What sucked about that was I was always beat by one show and it was a cartoon dog or something. Blue Blue. I hate that dog. That dog kept me from the number one spot on Disney Plus for like a month.
Speaker 3: Oh but Bloy is really good, dude, I never watch it.
Speaker 1: You take Bluis side.
Speaker 8: Dude, you gotta give Bluie a chance, Like, if you watch it, you'll be like, man, I get it right.
Speaker 2: I just know he's not show.
Speaker 3: It was good for adults and children.
Speaker 2: If you don't like Blue Nah, I hate all those shows I've been doing. I guess I've been doing this for like seventeen years, Like I've been watching kids shows for seventeen years. I'm good without watching another one of those shows ever.
Speaker 1: Again, So, unfairly you dislike Bluie. Yeah, he's biased, Like I don't give him a chance anymore. Yeah, I hated that dog unfairly because it kept me out of the number one slot forever on Disney plais it was always Bluey. I don't know how we got to this point, but yeah, how do we get to this? Sharna? Who knows? Oh, Ray thinking I'm leaving. I'm not leaving. I may be gone for a bit, but we'll still do the show. But I'm not leaving.
Speaker 2: This is home noted, So was this guy La like full time now.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's very nice and I know him a little bit. And he used to work on the Valentine Show in Los Angeles and he moved here to do the show on the River with the Pop station, and then I don't know if he's gone back to La or not full time. You say yes tea leaves, Say that, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Rumor tea leaves?
Speaker 1: But tea leaves aren't they a prediction not a rumor source. I thought tea leaves were like a magazine. If you read the tea leaves, I think that it's kind of a prediction more so than the rumor mill. Okay, would that be accurate, Mike. I don't want to get Terry bratchall thing wrong again, but I think like reading the tea leaves like reading like the tarot cards, tea leaves, the practice of tissag for free interpreting symbols and patterns, and the tea leaves at the bottom of a cup to gain insight into future events. Fortune telling, Yeah, there you go, Yeah, hear it. You know what I'm getting done today? Acupuncture? Yeah? For what I'm trying to sleep, man, I'm trying everything. I've tried acupuncture before with injuries. I don't know that I saw any benefit. But I'm not somebody that will claim it doesn't work. I have, I have, I have not the ability to know that it doesn't work. Uh So I'm gonna try it. I'll try anything to sleep, and I'm really struggling. So I'm gonna go have acupuncture today specifically for sleep. And they asked him it was okay if they put those needles on my peepy head.
Speaker 2: No, dude, that would hurt so bad.
Speaker 1: You know what they call that? Actually they didn't.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: You know what they call that? Prince Albert, Prince Albert. Look at Prince Albert.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the ring.
Speaker 1: It's the ring that goes in.
Speaker 2: Like, who has that? Why would you have that?
Speaker 1: I think it's been done though, or wouldn't be termed.
Speaker 3: It's obviously been done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm saying, And does that come from like Prince Albert? He was the first one to ever do that.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who Prince Albert was. It's a wrestler, Prince out. I don't even want to go. I'm gonna have this is one of those lean to give me some background on my search. History is already cooked.
Speaker 3: So what did I.
Speaker 1: Put in the teas Morgan of the video? And to make sure I get but you.
Speaker 6: Were wrong about something?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 6: And kitchen bad things in your fridge?
Speaker 1: Got it. I'll do that and then I'll okay. Prince Albert can refer to several things, including a historical figure, a type of coat, or type of piercing. The most common usage for the Prince Albert piercing is when a male genital piercing where the jeuries inserted through the urethra and out the glands. Prince Albert was a historical figure of Sachs, Coburg and Gotha, the husband of Queen Victoria. Also, the coat a double breasted frock coat. I didn't see a frock and I just saw OC frock. No, No, I just saw OC and thought there was a C in front of him and then the piercing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't say that Prince was.
Speaker 1: Why ask why I was named after him? Why was the Prince Albert piercing named after Prince Albert?
Speaker 2: Like a signature is John Hancock because that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Because that was the largest signature on the constant decacts been a.
Speaker 2: Correct So maybe Prince Albert was the first dude.
Speaker 1: To do that due to a popular belief that he had the piercing himself. Yeah, However, there's no concrete evidence to confirm this. The rumor spread, likely to the association of Prince Albert with Victorian society or body modification was not uncommon in order to hang his penis to one side of his trousers, as this was more esthetically pleasing. Now listen, the most popular story of how Prince Albert attained its name involves tight fitting trousers, which were fashionable during that area. Prince Albert was reported to have the penowle piercing in order to hang his penis to one side of his trousers because it was more esthetically pleasing in the tight pants.
Speaker 2: Okay, Prince Alver.
Speaker 1: You go on little too hard, Prince Albert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I relaxed, dude, you could just do it.
Speaker 1: I tuck it.
Speaker 2: But you know, when people say, like there's no concrete evidence, if there's a rumor back in what year.
Speaker 1: Was this like before? I call it h PBNW.
Speaker 2: It was so long ago that no one's going to make that crap up like this is real.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's the opposite. Really, yeah, I think pre black and white stuff gets it. It's tall person to person. It's like telephone game for over many years. Oh, it's like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You got a picture.
Speaker 1: That's when he was alive. I would have thought like, thirteen hundred. Oh he's he's younger. Prince Albert was the husband of Queen Victoria. As such, he was the consort of the British monarch from their marriage February eighteen forty until eighteen sixty one. Like, that's what, that's civil war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not long ago.
Speaker 1: That does like thirteen hundred. Yeah, but dude, is like balding with a mustache.
Speaker 2: Of course, you wouldn't expect anything else from Prince Albert.
Speaker 1: Oh no, dude, of course to have that piercing you need to be fully bald on your head. I think, Ah, that's a tough one. You spend the wheel for what loser gets Prince Albert? Whoa no, no, no, no good. Ten most dangerous foods in your fridge At number ten, pre cooked meat. This includes thing is like premde salads and frozen burritos. They toss it on the list. Because stuff like that gets recalled a lot. Number nine organic basil. There were four hospital hospitalizations in the last few months. Why. I don't know consumer reports had it. I didn't read into a chocked the list.
Speaker 2: I mean basil. Don't you just get what basil?
Speaker 1: What basil? That's how it said, what is it basil?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You could be right, but I've never heard it said basil. But also didn't know people from Boise called it Boise. Oh they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I don't know South Texas basil. But I thought that just came in like a spice, like in a spice thing. It comes like in a like a oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes basil than like you know, basil is like a little green plant. Oh and you keep in your fridge organic carrots. One death flash the last few months, twenty hospital at size.
Speaker 6: What I have those in my fridge right now?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Leafy Greens got those onions at six? One death, thirty four hospitalizations.
Speaker 6: Why the onions again?
Speaker 1: We got it?
Speaker 6: But I need answer.
Speaker 2: These are one death out of everyone.
Speaker 6: Like, we're good, it's still one death over none.
Speaker 1: They're linked to outbreaks bacteria, Salmonella, Listeria or E.
Speaker 3: Coli.
Speaker 1: These are the things that get them the most. Number five eggs, thirty four people in the hospital, No deaths, Nope, we're good.
Speaker 3: Feel free to rock and roll.
Speaker 1: Number four keeso Fresca and kotisia.
Speaker 2: Chie Now you're talking about tiha. Yeah, that's uh like cassidia cheese. Say it Kotia.
Speaker 1: I don't know, is that right?
Speaker 3: Latika?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay? Two deaths twenty two hospitals hospitalized. How many deaths? Two deaths twenty three hospital meal? Mm hmm, raw milk and raw milk cheese. Yeah, yeah, well yeah, tons of people.
Speaker 2: Although that organic milk though, like literally it can It says it stays good for like a year?
Speaker 1: Does it? How is that possible? Here's what basil is supposed to be. You said Basil, No, I didn't. Basil b A y z L is the official pronunciation. The American pronunciation is Basil. So if you're doing the text max version though anything, yeah, you have the right. Like how do you say cilantro cilantro?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Here were on that's just an accent, so is Basil an accent?
Speaker 1: But you're saying it how its spelled. Is the reason I thought you could be correct man.
Speaker 2: I growing up in South Texas, that was just tough for me. Like we said things different, like like the candy bar, you know, the one with candy bartle. No, no, no, no, the one was with caramel and nuts.
Speaker 1: Talk to me more. Don't say what it is. Let me see if I can say how i's a tell me more about it.
Speaker 2: Chocolate brown satisfies. Oh, sneakers, Yeah, I would say sneakers. Oh you would, Yeah, I want a sneakers Okay, but that's an accent.
Speaker 3: No, it's just he's dyslex it. No, no, that's what you always say.
Speaker 2: And the people would be like, you mean like shoes like no, sneakers bar, like a sneakers bar.
Speaker 1: I'm hungry. That is such an accent thing, though, I don't feel like you're saying that wrong. I think that's just an accent. Like Spanish, how do would you say snickers in Spanish? I would just say snickers. Cucumbers, I love them too. And the number one Deli meat ten deaths, eighty seven people put in the hospital, ten deaths, yeap, whoa, I guess. Just watch what you're eating. I had some bread that was mold the other day.
Speaker 2: Did you just tear around it.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know. I was eating Muldi bread and goes, you're eating that bread. I was like, yeah, she goes, it's mold on it. I was like, well, why did Why is that out? She was like, wouldn't? I didn't throw it away yet, But you should look at everything you eat. I don't. I'm an animal. It's there.
Speaker 6: Do you guys pay attention to the expiration date of things? Yeah, I feel like the only I smell it?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, I think I only smell it though, if it's past the expiration date. So yes, I'll look at expiration dates and if it's past the expiration date, I will then smell it. I don't just smell if it's within the expiration date, because why, it hasn't been expired. Even if it smells bad, it so hasn't expired.
Speaker 6: But if it smells good after the expiration, I'll go town.
Speaker 1: Okay, let her rip?
Speaker 2: What about fruit? Like if fruit is brown like a little brown?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, what what do you mean? I'm not Banana is the only one I'll do. If it's a little brown, what would have been apple? You just cut off cut off the brown part. I hate apple, so I don't do that.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 6: What about leftovers or like food you made, and you have leftovers from the food you made? How many days after what you eat it?
Speaker 1: A week?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: A week? Got seven days?
Speaker 1: Two to three? Okay, we don't have a lot of leftovers because if my wife cooks, she kind of knows one what I'm going to eat the next couple of days, and then two how much to make because there's just two of us, so not a lot of leftovers. And then if we're going to be gone, either coming up or just coming off the road. It's Uber eats, so not really an issue with us. Yet it's it's hard because when I was by myself, I never cooked because I always cooked too much and then not end up eating at all. And I'd go like, well, I don't want to waste, but that would waste so much money just ordering Uber eats. I would have saved more money cooking and then throwing food away after four days than I would have what it cost to you know, order food all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sat with Theovonne for like twenty five minutes yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you told me, like, what did you guys talk about just at the store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of. We were just like a smoothie I was in a smoothie place with my wife and we're just sitting there hanging out and he comes in and it's like, hey, Bobby, he says, oh, he recognized you came right upside down.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't talking about that. We didn't talk about that. Probably wouldn't want to talk about that, but I didn't think about it. We just you know, we were just talking about work, and he just said it was like the nicest guy. Wasn't like, hey man, we've only met once, Great to see you. It was he just was like, oh wow. We sat right down and then just started talking for at least twenty minutes. I don't even how long it was.
Speaker 2: This is stupid because we do a show and podcast or whatever. But when you talk to him, is it almost like you're watching this podcast?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Really, No, okay, No, I didn't say like stuff where you're just like that's so.
Speaker 1: He's naturally very funny because and he says irreverent thing. His perspective is different. But no, I've I've now, I've probably overall spent an hour with him of human time without anybody around because the other time was at dinners me Caitlin and Brett Eldridge and he was the table beside us, but he has food wasn't there And I was walking by and he was writing on a notepad and I was like, I said hi to him that time. I said, hey, man, uh a Bobby big fan. Just want to say hello. No food is on the table, and he goes, oh, I like, I know your stuff, And I was like awesome, and he goes, do you want if I'm sick with you? Guys?
Speaker 2: Didn't expect that one.
Speaker 1: I was like sure. So he comes and sits down and talks with us for like twenty twenty five minutes. He had already ordered, and then when his food came, he went back and sat down and then we were yesterday. No, he just sat down and you start talking with this for a while.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good. He's super nice.
Speaker 6: Did you ask him about getting shoved?
Speaker 1: I know you're working on social media stuff, so I'm not.
Speaker 2: We talked about it, and no, we just talked about Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yah, you missed him bringing it out. I know you're working on stuff, so I'm not gonna hold that again.
Speaker 6: I was reading the comments and sorry, so you did ask him?
Speaker 1: Or no, no, I did it. Okay, I didn't even think about asking him because I don't think I would have had a problem asking him because it was a very human conversation and we were talking a lot about work and I don't need to share any that because it was it was just personal stuff. But yeah, he's I'm telling you the guy super like gentle and nice and kind from my experiences with him, which are two in a non professional setting, Like, I really like him.
Speaker 2: So where did this end? Like did you, like, hey, pick a ball? Like do you want to hang out tomorrow? Like, no, you got to keep that going. You've already come out with him twice.
Speaker 1: He was like, somebody came up and I think he had ordered some stuff and they said mister Vaughan or something over the.
Speaker 3: He did his real name. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So then he went and got his stuff and he was like, all right, good to talk to you, see you later. My wife because he was with her the last time too were there. But it's funny and he was like, yeah, good to see again, missus.
Speaker 2: Bones See, that's what I'd expect him to say that.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't being funny, but that's just that's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's how he is.
Speaker 1: I really like him.
Speaker 2: But but seriously, though, like, will you guys do.
Speaker 6: Like a podcast?
Speaker 1: You have to like what there was no talk of anything like that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's a missopportunity.
Speaker 1: I don't want things like that to feel opportunistic, because I would like to have a little bit of a personal life that I don't walk into going I have to get something out of this.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about podcasts, she said.
Speaker 1: Podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, hey, dude, come in the house, play pickleball, Like, come in due, let's go to a movie.
Speaker 1: That never I would not do that.
Speaker 2: Let's play golf sometime.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have been anti it had it presented itself organically.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If he were like, man, it's like a Wednesday and I got nothing to do. If something like that happened, what is today even Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Tuesday. If they were like, it's Tuesday and I had nothing to you know, have nothing to do, I'd like maybe play pickball a bunch of the house, welcome to come over because he lives some you know close But that never came up, and I wouldn't have not said it, but it didn't. I had to like force it in, and then all this you're a fan because I am a fan. All of a sudden you're a fan, and then they treat you different and the guards go up a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I wouldn't look at it as like being a fan, just kind of like how you would just talk to someone normal, be like we should get together again sometimes.
Speaker 1: But it's different because people always want to get together with people who have notoriety and are famous, and so you always have to kind of be on guard about that stuff. So I would like to not keep people on guard around me, so I that's never even a thought if it presents itself organically or they ask, awesome, So I don't ask for pictures, not because I don't want a picture, not because I'm not too cool for a picture, because I think i'd have been a fun picture, me and THEO Vanne just into the Smoothie smoothe shop. Yeah, that'd have been awesome. But I don't want to be that because I don't want that to be the feeling if he sees me out somewhere else again, did you.
Speaker 3: Asking about road rules.
Speaker 1: I did road rules. Why would I ask him aboutroad ules but he was on road rules? He was, No, I don't. I didn't because I didn't know he was on the challenge like recently.
Speaker 8: No, No, been a while, sure didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm just see if you covered all the bass.
Speaker 2: It's funny, he said, you know, like he he was shocked that Theovonda ordered to use his real name or whatever, because we were me and Lunchbox were playing golf, and he did his dumb thing where he like he Lunchbox, Yes, Lunchbox, where he tells you dumb thing, yes, you do you tell people they are your wrong name, like every single time, like, hey, hey, I'm Ddie, nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: And I'm Jason. It's like, dude, why don't you just tell him your real name?
Speaker 1: Because there are real people that use their real names. Yes, I mean real famous people, actual famous people that use their real names.
Speaker 2: Right, so he tells every time we play golf, he tells the people we're playing with his name is Jason.
Speaker 1: But even if he were to use his real name, that had been okay too.
Speaker 2: No one would even think twice about it, right.
Speaker 1: So because he could use his real name and if he were like trying to not be famous, he could use his his actual real name. Well, it backfired go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, because it turned out that these guys that we were playing with, they started this, they're working on a company. They're almost done with it, where it's like a professional putt putt course and lunchbox is.
Speaker 3: All about it.
Speaker 1: He's like, I love to go.
Speaker 2: I want to see it for myself, Like this sounds awesome. And I was like, you know, you're gonna tell him your real name now, because they were exchanging contacts and he had to tell the guy at the end of the round, go, hey, man, I just gotta tell you something. My name is really not Jason.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you can just let a Jason to that.
Speaker 2: No, no, because the email would come through it would be different.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was just like, oh man, I'm gonna have to go because usually sometimes you get some weirdos when you get paired up, and so you don't want weirdos knowing your name, so you just tell them.
Speaker 1: You ever think you're the weirdo?
Speaker 3: Though? No, never, never in my life.
Speaker 2: And it was so awkward too, because every time he did a good shot the guys would go, good shot, Jason, and I'm be like, thanks, man, why do you do that? Oh celebrity man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just one of those things.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I need a real answer. One of those things is not why do you do that? Why do you say you name is Jason? Because you could just say your real name.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but then recognized voice then boom, and then.
Speaker 1: It's like then they could recognize your voice anyway, but right, but they don't know your real name, so that Jason could be your real name and they could recognize voice him.
Speaker 3: But that's fine, they think then Jason, they think it was my real name.
Speaker 2: It's perfect, but so worst case scenario, they know who you are.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the big deal.
Speaker 3: This is one of those weird things, man.
Speaker 1: One of those things.
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, so awkward.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I we're gonna have to tell him your real name.
Speaker 3: I do it to go food when I'm waiting for a table. Everything.
Speaker 1: Why, It's one of those things, one of those things. Got it. Remember the time we were playing golf and Eddie kept calling the gether wrong name. His name is Derek, and Eddie gave him a nickname. Thought it was there there, there there Dad.
Speaker 2: He said it real quickly, like yeah, it's that I'm there. And I'm like, oh, it's up, Derek, good shot there.
Speaker 1: The whole days call him there and I'm like, dude, I don't I don't think that's his name. And he's like, oh yeah, and it wasn't. It was Derek there, lit up.
Speaker 2: Derek lit up on the course, he literally lit up, lit up. I never seen that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eddie wants to have Scruba's messing with him about what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, but sends the invites just every day like show we'd be there, whatever, who's on the who's on the schedule, who's on the schedule, all that stuff, And every day it says BBS And then it said location McDonald's. So I'm like, what does it say McDonald.
Speaker 1: Why does McDonald's Is that for today?
Speaker 2: This was yesterday's. Look, I have a picture of it.
Speaker 1: Is it every day or is he messing with you?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Every day? It is every day suggested location McDonald's.
Speaker 2: So I'm like a scoopa messing with me because one of these days I'm gonna show up McDonald's.
Speaker 1: I doesn't have a location.
Speaker 4: I didn't put a location either morning if your phone or whatever, just tries to find it.
Speaker 1: It knows you love McDonald's. Just me at McDonald's.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I'm like one day I'm not gonna be there.
Speaker 6: Any minds has suggested work and it has our location.
Speaker 3: You work at McDonald's.
Speaker 1: I do love McDonald's. He's there so much. They think that's work. Okay, So that wasn't on purpose, Scooba.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I don't have it on I end. So no, Well now I want to put locations every time.
Speaker 1: Now let me do two other things. This guy takes the cover office pool for summer. Oh no, what was he found dead body?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what happened.
Speaker 2: Let's could be bad. It could have been an accident like.
Speaker 1: Weson Island homeowner got a surprise on Sunday when he took the cover office pool. The East Shoreham resident found the body of a man that police believe could have been that of a fugitive murder suspect, Matthew Zol. This is from NBC New York. Authority saved the homeowner called nine one one after finding the body, which had apparently been there for some time. Zola, twenty three year old resident of nearby Rocky Point, disappeared after he allegedly stabbed his father to death. In November. Police a Zol crashed a black GMC yukon after fleeing the scene. A wooded lot directly behind the man's pool extends to the parkway. Zol, who is reportedly schizophrenic, escaped on foot. Schizophrenic escaped on foot after crashing the vehicle around one thirty five. US Marshall spent days searching nearby wooded areas. They probably thought he was the greatest escape he ever. Yeah, like Whodini just got.
Speaker 2: Us because they circled him and then he was just gone from news.
Speaker 1: But imagine that. All right, I'm gonna take the cover off the pool, honey, get to get Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So he probably saw the pool covers like, oh, it's perfect place to hide. I'll go into there, and then probably couldn't get out.
Speaker 1: Dang, that's terrible, man, That was not really terrible.
Speaker 2: It's I know he's a fugitive, but it's still a bad way to die.
Speaker 1: He also didn't get due process, like.
Speaker 3: Proven guilty.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: I was what I was on Instagram or something and like the police had posted a video, a chopper video of these kids that have that wrecked a like stolen car, and then they cornered him and the kids ran out and they got they were followed by on foot. The chopper was watching them the whole time. This was right by my house. I was watching the video for a whole minute till I really they started saying street names. I'm like, wait, this is my neighborhood.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was local, local.
Speaker 2: Local, and it was my neighborhood. And these guys they had ran and they went into the backyard of somebody's house. I started thinking, like, how crazy, Like what if that's your backyard and you have no idea that these two guys are fleeing the cops and they're hiding in your garage.
Speaker 1: Crazy? It was so close. Yeah, I've seen tiktoks before. People are watching chases and they see that it's about to come through there where they live, and they're watching it. They take the phone and put it over and the car goes.
Speaker 2: Right behind the cops.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: That's pretty rare. I give you one more. A mom and was accused of hiring a contract killer for twelve year old daughter. I'm surprised you didn't see the story.
Speaker 3: So my gosh.
Speaker 1: A mother has been detained by authorities after she allegedly hired a contract killer to take out her twelve year old daughter. I don't understand. Reports say she paid the hitman around twelve hundred dollars to have her daughter drowned because she was fed up with constant arguing between them. The daughter is said to have overheard her mom's plans, but things backfired when the man paid the job, promised to protect the girl, and went to the police instead. Daily Mail you love when it hit man gets a conscious, Like how do you also that's he's not gonna have a twlve hundred bucks. That's a kid, all right?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know hit man have like standard.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. I hitman with a conscious, Yeah, I would think everybody has a limit. That was like even yeah, like I'm not gonna kill a kid. But like, say you're the daughter, Like how do you move on from that? Say you're the hitman that's to go to the cops. You probably leave a note, like an empty note.
Speaker 2: You don't just show up.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think like, hey, I'm a hitman.
Speaker 2: Your card says hit man.
Speaker 1: I've done quite a few hits. Let's not talk about that. So here's the thing, though, because you know you're gonna get in trouble for donother hits. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, what was your question?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What does the daughter doing?
Speaker 1: Now? Knowing that your mom wanted to kill you, I can tell you be fed up forever?
Speaker 2: Be fed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah that'srib.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the new Final Destination? Yeah? I heard it. I don't like those movies because they always seem like scary movies. As I get older, they don't seem like a scary so I never got into them, so maybe I would like them. But I heard this one's awesome.
Speaker 9: It's really good, Like for what Final Destination is probably one of the best ones, but it's like over the top ridiculous. It's one of those that you just watched it and have fun type movies. So I don't know if you'd totally be into that.
Speaker 1: I would not. Yeah, yeah, we started a new show yesterday, But I want to talk about Final Destination. That's where everybody dies but they see their death and then it happens.
Speaker 2: Basically like they know how they're gonna die.
Speaker 1: Kind of because the one that I watched, somebody gets on an airplane and goes, oh, I'm I'm out of here and like jumps off the plane and another person stays on and the plane blows up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sometimes they have visions other times or just crazy coincidences that happen.
Speaker 1: I saw a complete I'm not going to say what it is, a complete wrap around spoiler for a later season that showed something from the first that popped up in many later that showed you that it was I won't say too much I'm talking about. Yeah, I think so. Yeah, Yeah, that's crazy. It's crazy that.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that you can say nothing and Mike's like, I know what you're talking about, like literally absolutely not about a spoiler and not a show that you mentioned, like, but he's like, yeah, I can know exactly, And that's very crazy.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: The great thing is Mike and just say yeah, I know what you're talking about, and he has no idea what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Mike, I can guarantee you let me write down a word I.
Speaker 2: Can tell Mike knows, because Mike can he'll tell you, like, now, don't talk.
Speaker 9: Also, people are so sensitive with spoilers, so you can't say anything.
Speaker 3: Mike.
Speaker 1: What's the word that about what we're talking about? That I didn't have to say phone. Yeah, that's exactly what I wrote down, and so that's it, Mike. Yeah, that doesn't give way too much. But that's what I saw it.
Speaker 2: Do e T I got it.
Speaker 1: Oh Morgan, you ever seen ET?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Long time ago though before you like, probably when I was child.
Speaker 1: The kids still watch you tea, No, I remained a kid.
Speaker 2: I tried to get my kids to watch it. They weren't interested.
Speaker 1: I did see that the ceiling collapsed during one of those final destination showings. That would be kind of freaky. You're in there watching a movie about people dying in the ceiling collapses in the theater and you think you're about to die. Whoa.
Speaker 6: I don't think I'd ever go back to a theater after that.
Speaker 1: Katla doing a showing a final destination blood Lines. On May nineteenth, a piece of ceiling collapsed injuring a woman. She had spontaneously decided to attend the movie with her daughter, but before going to the movie, she thought something's gonna land on me.
Speaker 2: And then she went in the theater final destination.
Speaker 1: No, I made that part out. I did land on her. The theater is not really to statement. Yeah, that's kind of weird. All right, we're done anything you want. Let's go around quickly and do our stories. Sorry I got sent sidetracked there, lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this isn't gonna be quick man.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hold it?
Speaker 3: Then? Yeah? This is a big one. I mean, this is a big one.
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 1: We'll just do yours and we'll hold everybody else's.
Speaker 2: Is it, Diddy?
Speaker 3: No, the chrystlies are out.
Speaker 1: Oh that is a big one. Don't get me started.
Speaker 2: That is a big one.
Speaker 1: I have nothing to say right now now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's we don't need the same thing.
Speaker 2: You were going to bring it up?
Speaker 1: What do you talk? It's just it's just it's a bad It's just triggered. I'm gonna be triggered, so i'd rather not right now. I need to be less triggered. But I won't be. I'll not be triggered unil I start talking about it and then get really triggered during it.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop talking about it. Then it's you're getting triggered.
Speaker 1: We're what do you have?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm confused now, No, I might. I had a ray I got ray life update. We're good.
Speaker 3: What do you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel I feel weird.
Speaker 6: So I just it feels like a weird transition.
Speaker 1: Talking about pop We touched you and show me where lunchbox is touching.
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Hear that? Did you hear what she said? Lunchbox always touches it. You can stop doing.
Speaker 6: He hits me during like every segment.
Speaker 3: That's just a lie. I hate maybe once or twice in our life.
Speaker 6: That's not true.
Speaker 1: It's a life.
Speaker 6: Hey that funny? Is that funny?
Speaker 1: You do hit a lot? No, you don't realize you do. But you always hit like pounding her.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not ever pounding her.
Speaker 1: You want with your fish. You always like hit like hot you get it, get someone? Yeah, what was what was your story? It was?
Speaker 6: It was a pop culture story. I just it doesn't feel wrong right now.
Speaker 1: After that, okay, we'll be done. H everybody good.
Speaker 3: I like pop culture. Yeah, I like pop culture.
Speaker 1: Metube. I'll try twice to get it from her.
Speaker 5: Also, act because I thought we were the story.
Speaker 1: What does she say though.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you like pop culture.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: I had a question before you go, if you don't mind, did you touch you talked to go on about his neck thing?
Speaker 2: Oh god, So I was checking emails.
Speaker 1: I'm really busy over here. I didn't know if you did that. Are you Are you joking? I'm just kidding, Okay, I know, And I thought Scooba team was working too, so I thought, well, I'm not gonna jump. Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna tell us what yours is?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to come back, okay if you don't know it, like you know, literally exited out of what I was going to talk about because we were done.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, We'll see you tomorrow. Good Bye, everybody,