Speaker 1: All right, news, roundup, information, overload our toll free on numbers eight hundred nine four one sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Let's go to Caroline Levitt talking about President Trump intending to designate Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization.
Speaker 2: Here's what she said.
Speaker 3: Antifa is going to be designated a domestic terrorist organization. The President intends to sign that executive order very soon, as soon as it's drafted, as soon as today, late later this afternoon. And this is something the President campaigned on because we have seen a rise in violence perpetuated by Antifa, radical people across this country who subscribe to this group, and unfortunately it's gone widely uncovered by many in the legacy media. It also went completely ignored by the previous administration. Not anymore. Not only, as you mentioned, were the bullet casings subscribe with Antifa mottos if you will, in the heinous assassination of Charlie. But there have also been more examples than I could read off for you here in this briefing room today of violence from Antifa.
Speaker 1: All right, So the President signed this executive order yesterday designating Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization. In his un speech, as you just heard, the President also making it very very clear that these narco terrorist drug dealing boats are going to continue to be blown out of the water. They're not going to have free reign to bring these drugs into the US that is killing hundreds of thousands of Americans every single year. And the order comes after the President tees slapping a terror label on this radical anti fascist group last week. The reality is we also have to get to the funding of these organizations.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Here to weigh in on the President's decision, former Kentucky Attorney General now CEO of the seventeen ninety two Exchange, Daniel Cameron with us.
Speaker 2: Daniel, welcome back, sir.
Speaker 4: How are you, Henny, Thank you so much for having me on. And man, Caroline Levitt, I mean Carolyn Levit said it's the best, I mean, not anymore in terms of allowing these organizations, in particular Antifa, to reign terror over our communities. And excited to see that the President is not only you know when he was a campaign and he talked about wanting to be a law and order president and returning us to a civil society where we respect each other and we don't antagonize each other or threaten violence. And he's going right at the heart of it with this executive order targeted at Antifa, and I'm glad to see it.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of shocked that some people on the left have been critical of this idea. Is it because politically they feel that they get support from them?
Speaker 4: Well, look, I think at the end of the day, the farm Loow and the Democrats are tied in knots about how to respond to this moment. You know, they want to cast aside what happened, the traumatic events that unfolded in Utah just you know, almost a couple of weeks ago. They don't know how to talk about Charlie Kirk's assassination. They don't know how to have their Sister Soldier moment as Bill Clinton had in the nineties. They don't know how to wrangle this far left lunacy that has metastasized on their side of the aisle, and it's playing out in real time. But what President Trump is doing is again showing up on the eighty percent side of an issue that Americans care about. They care about safety and security, they care about our founding principle of the First Amendment, the ability to be able to speak and advocate and articulate your position or viewpoint and do it in a way that doesn't as a response mean that you're met with violence. And the tragedy is that when Charlie Kirk would go to these universities, all he wanted to do was engage in a dialogue with folks that didn't agree with him and maybe at the end of the day persuade them to his cause. And he was gunned down for it. And it's a tragedy. I'm glad President Trump and the Trump administration are trying to respond to this moment in a way that is meaningful insignificant. And the Left, simply whether it's because of funding streams or what have you, does not have a cojin response to this moment. And that's why they're failing as a party because they do not know how to meet a moment and meet a crisis, whereas the Republican Party and President Trump are understanding how we tackle and resolve these issues that are plaguing our society.
Speaker 1: You know, I will tell you, I don't know if you had an opportunity to watch the speech that we played in the last hour of the president at the UN today. Actually, in many ways, I think it was like beyond the Trump doctrine, almost like a Trump manifesto, and it dealt with every issue that the world is facing. And what was amazing to me about it is how this president understands the might and the leadership role of the United States and he wants to use it for good. He was very very clear in that message he wants to bring peace. He's thinking out of the box. He shatters you know, all status quo establishment thinking. I'm not sure we'll ever see this again in our lifetime. This is what I meant, you know, all the after the election saying transformational, consequential. This was not just a consequential speech. It was also a speech that showed what has been done in the last you know, since he's gotten back in office. And I don't care if it's bringing peace around the globe. I don't care if it's transforming the mindset on trade and immigration or energy. And he challenged you know, every every single illusion that has been out there, and I've read mindset that has been established that has failed, and he's vowing to conquer at all.
Speaker 4: You are exactly right. I mean, isn't it refreshing to have a president in the United States that is standing up on the world stage and speaking a doctrine that puts the American citizen first and recognizes our role in the global the opportunity to be a part of the global stage, but also doing it from a position of strength and focusing on the American people. It often kind of reminds you of of Teddy Roosevelt, who used the bully foolpit in a way that better the lives of our citizens, protected our borders, and ensured that we played a dominant role in the global positioning of our adversaries in our allies. And I mean, there's no better picture of the America First Agenda than the fact that just a short few weeks ago the President had so many leaders of Allied countries at the White House trying again to solve this complex issue around Ukraine and Russia, and he continues to use the bullypool pit effectively to stand for our citizens, to fight on our behalf to ensure that this country in this world. I mean, to his point during the speech, I mean, he has basically been the lynchpin for stopping so many things globally that are bad from happening, ending wars, pursuing peace agreements. It's all because of President Trump and his leadership, and we are better off for well, I think the.
Speaker 1: World will be a safer place. He's also challenging the world on issues involving biological weapons and on nuclear weapons and talking about the danger there. The president, you know, he's he says he doesn't want a peace prize. He wants peace. He wants the killing to stop. He laid out, you know, all the different places where the UN has failed and failed spectacularly, and that they have done nothing. They can't even get a teleprompter right or an escalator working correctly. Somewhat amusing, but you know, it kind of is symbolic of what a failing institution it is. I've never thought much of the UN.
Speaker 4: Look, I mean you said it correctly. I mean this is a president that has thrown out the playbook and is daily sort of reimagining, if you will, like, what this world can look like, what this not only the world, but you know, more specifically, what this country should look like and how we can live up to the ideals of our founding. And this is a president that wants to ensure that this is a country that is based on merit and opportunity, that we build up our future generations on the idea of merit, excellence, intelligence, and integrity, instead of what the left wants to entrench in our institutions and namely our academic institutions, these ideas of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Again, we need merit, excellence, intelligence, and integrity. This president understands that. And on the global stage, again, it's great to observe in the context of our full history, a president that is day in and day out, concerned about ending wars, finding peace, and pursuing an agenda that is to the betterment of the citizens of this nation. Again, it's refreshing, and I'm glad to be seeing it just like you are.
Speaker 1: It's kind of shocking in a way to see and to compair and contrast the last four years versus the last eight months now not going on nine months now of the Trump presidency. It is so dramatically different, you know, everything from a president that talks to the country, talks to the press, and then bold, innovative, out of the box thinking solutions, you know, versus you know, this old tired establishment, woke DEI waste of money, you know, fraud and abuse at levels we'd never seen before, lying about economic activity that didn't exist, lying about borders that were wide open and saying that they're closed, you know, supporting Defundi's mantle, nobeil reimagine the police. I mean insanity. It's it is so dramatic. I don't think people are absorbing the magnitude of change here.
Speaker 4: I mean it is a stark change. I mean you you've you're exactly right. I mean, we had a feeble president with a brittle administration that was looking backwards as opposed to forward for the progression of our citizens. And you had a president and President Biden that wanted to destroy our fossil fuels industry. I live in Kentucky and we care deeply about colon natural gas. He wanted to destroy that energy, those fossil fuels that give us our energy independence. He wanted to essentially put in place of merit and opportunity, as I spoke about earlier, he wanted to put in these concepts of diversity, equity, and inclusion that are weaponized terms that are meant to divide in so division in this nation. President Biden wanted to get rid of and the left wing Zealots wanted to get rid of the law enforcement community in a way that meant that, you know, we would have a different approach to how we look at all in order. President Trump is done away with all that. And maybe the most important thing is this is a president of action. I mean, to your point, he's constantly engaging with the press, he's constantly talking to the American people, and it gives you a sense not only of pride, but that the head of state is working day in and day out to make life, make life better for our people. And this is a president that's focused on jobs, on the economy, on our energy independence. Look think of this. Think of a president that has embraced blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, that is fighting for the future economy, fighting for the needs of tomorrow. Again, it's exciting time to live in the United States when we have this type of leadership that is so focused on how we can better the lives of our citizens but also be ready for the economy of tomorrow and lead on the economy of tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And I'd love to add to that.
Speaker 1: I mean, how he just absolutely eviscerated countries' policies on energy and immigration, et cetera. And he just called him out and hit him with statistic after statistic. Is a pretty historic moment here. I mean, this was like a shock and all speech of all shotgun all speeches.
Speaker 4: Well, President Trump is not you know one of the things. Look, I sometimes will quote scripture in second Corintheans two seventeen. It says that we are not given a spirit of fear. We are given a spirit of sound mind, love, and power. And President Trump is walking in this approach to governing that is from a spirit of power. It's from a place of compassion and love for the American people in wanting to see this country be the best and brightest version of itself. And it is in a way an opportunity for him to say, this is what we are doing to lead the globe. You in, allies, catch up, follow the United States. This is how we lead, This is how we move forward, and we can do it together. And again, it's a it's a monumental in historic presidency that we're seeing right now.
Speaker 2: He said, it's an opportunity for a reset.
Speaker 1: That's really how I interpreted it, and that everybody's got to gotta challenge institutionalized conventional thinking. Anyway, Daniel Cameron, we do appreciate you great analysis, Thank you for being with us. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. You know, I know Kamala Harris is out and I am I'm sure liberals, you know, some liberals will want to buy her book and interested in what she has to say. But especially after President Trump's speech at the UN today, it just reminds us. And when you compare and contrast the last four years and you know, wokeism and deeiism and free sex change operations, taxpayer funded sex change operations, taxpayer funded free college tuition for illegals, you know, between Harris and Walls and the things that they supported, it just it is so stark the comparison. I mean, Kamala Harris goes right back, She's on you know, the ms DNC, the conspiracy theory channel, and right back to where she was when she lost. Trump is a tyrant and a communist dictator.
Speaker 5: Listen, democracy sustains capitalism. Capitalism thrives in a democracy, and right now we are dealing with as I called him at my speech on the Ellipse, a tyrant. We used to compare the strength of our democracy to communist dictators. That's what we're dealing with right now. Donald Trump and these titans of industry are not speaking up.
Speaker 1: In the titans of industry are not speaking up. What is she even talking about?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: We're finding out by the way, the Biden administration was just flat out lying when it comes to issues involving job numbers, on top of lying about borders, and top of lying about and cooking the books on safety and security. It is a sight to behold. I hope America understands this, you know. I don't know if we'll ever get anybody quite as strong as President Trump. I hope some of the people around him are learning from him and can take this movement forward in the future. I don't think you ever get another Reagan. You don't get another Trump. But you want to continue America and its growth and its strength. And there's nobody that understands the power and might and impact and influence that the United States is and using it for the good of the entire world, and for more importantly, the good of the American people. He called out everybody. He shattered all of the status quo, He shattered all conventional and establishment ways of thinking today. It was pretty spectacular anyway. One more, Harris cut I was reckless not to challenge Biden on running in twenty and twenty four, as if anybody cares, and if you know she's going to be a leader, how do you not do that? It was so obvious and transparent to everybody. He could not talk. He was a cognitive mess, and that everybody covered for him.
Speaker 6: You say in part page forty six, it's Joe and Jill's decision. We all said that like a mantra, as if we'd all been hypnotized. Was it grace or was itcklessness? In retrospect, I think it was recklessness. The stakes were simply too high. This wasn't a choice that should have been left to an individual's ego and individual's ambition. It should have been more than a personal decision. Whose decision should that have been? How should that decision have been made?
Speaker 5: So when I write this, it's because I realize that I have and had a certain responsibility that I should have followed through on, which is and so when I talk about the recklessness as much as anything. I'm talking about myself. There was so much as we know at stake, and as I write, you know where my head was at at the time is that it would be completely it would come off as being completely self serving.
Speaker 6: If you said to President Biden if you did not think you should run.
Speaker 5: Again, yeah, or even if he should question whether it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Pretty remarkable. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Patrick, in the United Socialist Utopia of California, maybe you can explain what your governor's doing out there by trying he won't be successful trying to basically out or docs in a different sort of way by removing the masks of ice agents. I don't know what he's thinking, Christy Nola's going to have a bad day. Don't know what he's thinking there too, in light of recent events. But you guys elected him out there, he's your governor. Sean Hannity, Yes, Patrick, what's going on?
Speaker 7: I'm first time caller, long time listener, and you were the one who actually turned me to conservatism.
Speaker 2: Thank you, well, you're very welcome. How did I do that just.
Speaker 7: By listening to your show?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 7: I started listening in two thousand and eight and I realized I had buyer's regret from voting for Obama.
Speaker 2: And listen to your showan, Well, thank you for having an open mind.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I mean, I think this show is rooted in simple, basic, fundamental common sense, and you know, for a lot of people, when they first hear it, it can be you know, it challenges the core of their belief system. And then if they have an open mind, they'll realize, yeah, this conventional way of thinking doesn't work. And that's that's what made the speech before the un so special today.
Speaker 2: But go ahead.
Speaker 7: Anyways, I want to say that I'm really perplexed, maybe a bit angry about what happened with Jimmy Kimmel. I hear that ABC decide, oh, we're going to put him on, and I hear again from Sierra. Sierra is like, no, we're not putting him on. Here from Disney n that's not happening. And from what I understand is I think ABC folded because somebody shot at their newsroom and Sacramento and I'm.
Speaker 1: Not really sure what happened. I can only go by based on what Disney is saying. And in spite of what the legacy media mob and Democrats were proclaiming that Trump caused this, he didn't. And when he said that Kimmel's next after Colbert's firing, he's making a prediction. And and then he went on to say, is no talent, no ratings, and that is you know, he's somebody that knows television, and that's a pretty pretty fundamental prediction. It's not hard to figure that out.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I guess ABC will never get rid of them, although I guess these station groups have decided that they're not going to pick up the show even though Kimmel's coming back, and they'll be negotiating, I guess with ABC and their their agreements with ABC.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you know, I think that, you know, ABC is somewhat compromised by the left and they really need to be investigated. And I'd like to see Trump start terminating some licenses because you know, in the legacy news groups, you know, what they do is it's ninety ninety five percent dis favorable to Trump, and even when he does something really really great, they fail to report it and then they'll report something really raunchy about Trump that isn't true.
Speaker 1: Well, they do it all the time. But you know, there is good news in all of this. And I don't even think it's really necessary for any government involvement. I understand broadcast networks they have in the public interest obligations, et cetera. But in the end, the American people have already decided. You know, when you lose over a million viewers and you lose seventy two percent of your target demo, as Jimmy Kimmel has, you know, the economics of it will drive Disney's ultimate decision in the end, although maybe they're going to feel compelled to satisfy the crazy liberal base of their party to keep him on the air, even though you know, he's a lost leader, meaning a lost loser, and it just is meaningless to me. You know, go back to the last election. With everything they threw with Donald Trump, they were not successful. And the American people have woken up to the fact that the media is corrupt and the media lies, and they woke up to the fact that Democrats are lying. Now the Democrats are lying about shutting down the government. You know, the President put out of a truth earlier today, you know, he's he's not going to meet with Schumer, and and what's the name, Hakim Jeffries. He said that they're demanding a trillion dollars in new spending for free health care for illegals, you know, forcing taxpayers to pay for you know, transgender surgery, even for miners to have dead people on Medicaid roles, and allow illegal alien criminals to steal billions of dollars in American taxpayer benefits, and try and force our country to open our borders once again.
Speaker 2: He's not given into it.
Speaker 1: And if the left wants to shut down the government, something they complained bitter Lee about that Republicans should never do, let him do it and then let the American people decide. We're living through a point where it's the Democrats have no identity except that they they have radicals that run the party, and they have leadership in name only that cowers before them.
Speaker 2: You know, HAKM.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey's indicating he's going to support Tommy, you know, Marxist Mundani. That tells you everything you need to know. And Schumer will as well, He'll fall in line anyway. I appreciate the call. Thank you so much, Patrick, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine four one Seawn. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hi to Troy and Minnesota. Troy, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Good? Good?
Speaker 8: Thanks for taking my call. I wanted to touch base with you a little bit about a comment that I.
Speaker 9: Heard Ilham Omar Make who's one of our congressional representatives here in Minnesota. And I couldn't believe what I heard when I when you had played it yesterday on the radio, and and I got to say, sometimes, and I've been a Republican for a long time. I'm in my early sixties.
Speaker 8: Forever whatever, and the things that are happening in Minnesota, I'm just I just shake my head. I feel like Kevin Bacon at the end of Animal House or he's got his hands up in his air, in the air and he's just kind of you know, everything's going to be sign, Everything's going to be SiGe. It's just one thing after another in Minnesota with Walls and our Attorney General Ellingston and Planetar and we've got Mayor Raises here in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, and I happened to run into, uh, somebody from a different state when I was on the way over and we're talking a little bit, and he realized I was from Minnesota. And the first thing he asked me goes, what's going on with your state government in Minnesota? And I was like, I know, I can't get over it. And it made me think. And you know, right when you mentioned that, I wonder what people think of us in Minnesota. We're not all like that. And the one the lightning rods that kind of stick out right now in the media right now that are from Minnesota makes us It's embarrassing. And I'm just like, oh my gosh, it's just Linda, is this in sanity? It's by herd and catfar in Minnesota with all the stuff that's going on.
Speaker 1: Look, i mean, you really have two choices. You get enough people together, and somehow the people of Minnesota wake up and they change their government. I think based on voter registration. And I'm just being blunt. Linda hates when I say this. She feels like I'm giving in. I'm not giving in. I'm facing reality and facing truth until unless and until people get that fed up that they're willing to reject the failed policies of radical leftist socialists. You're going to get the government you deserve, so you either try and stick it out and organize and get people to help you change it, or just get the hell out of there. There are a lot warmer places to live the Minnesota and you can still enjoy hockey. My Florida Panthers are doing quite well. Thank you very much. So I appreciate the call. That's going to wrap things up for today. The President's speech at the un Kamala Harris speaks all the other news of the day. Google admits, oh yeah, they did suppress people's information because of the Biden administration. Lindsey Graham, Ron de Santis, Klay Travis, Jim Jordan, Tommy Laryn, Nine Eastern Tonight Hannity on Foxy, then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.