Speaker 1: Is it still considered cheating if I get them both a gift for Valentine's Day? It's the Jewbile show, and that is a question that was asked more than one time. Yikes to chat GPT because people are asking chat GBT for Valentine's Day ideas and suggestions because Valentine's Day is this week. If you didn't know that and you aren't prepared, you can ask chat GPT. But they released some of the top questions that have been asked on chat GPT for Valentine's Day, and that is one of the top questions.
Speaker 2: You imagine, So I have a second girlfriend, am I cheating?
Speaker 3: Get I also have the.
Speaker 1: Answer that chat GPT gives for that question as well. Okay, here's what chat GPT says. That sounds like you're in a bit of a tricky situation. Whether it's considered cheating depends on the context. If you're talking about giving gifts to two people you're romantically involved with, it might be more about honesty and transparency you have with them. In general, it's the intent communication that matter. If you're trying to keep things equal and then they don't they don't know about each other, it could lead some lead to some complications down the road.
Speaker 3: You think, especially if you get them both the same thing.
Speaker 1: If you get them the same thing, yeah, if you're treating people the same.
Speaker 2: With no because then if you're dating multiple people, that's fine until you have the conversation you assume that they are.
Speaker 3: But if you get me something for me caters to me, if you're going to.
Speaker 1: Do it, if you have a type, that could be the same gift. I'm surprised chat GPT just didn't say yes. Yes, it's cheating. People are asking AI for last minute Valentine's ideas and they're at least some of the top questions last minute Valentine's Day gifts. Oh great, okay, the questions that asked to chat GPT. Here are some of the gifts. We'll go over them and see if you would like some of these.
Speaker 3: Okay, stresses me out, Chat Babe.
Speaker 1: A di y coupon book for that is the go to because if you are with somebody and you think they might have forgotten and got a last minute Valentine's Day thing. Yes, absolutely, there's a few ways you can tell di y coupon book or like a massage coupon but yeah, turn this in for a back rob.
Speaker 3: You know that kind of thing. I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: And then also, you know that a guy forgot to get you a Valentine's Day card. If he gives you like a get well card and tries to make it funny like I just got.
Speaker 3: You a random card and put something on.
Speaker 1: It, it's because he went at the grocery store on Valentine's Day and they didn't have any more Valentine's They card.
Speaker 3: I die.
Speaker 1: Another suggestion from chat GPT when people are asking for last minute Valentine's Day gifts romantic instant ramen.
Speaker 3: Why why how is that an option?
Speaker 1: It says nothing says love like a packet of instant Ramen. You can even decorate the packet with hearts and a heartfelt no, like you're the only one who could make this taste good?
Speaker 3: Is it is? Yeah? Money for dinner, Here's some ramen. You got to really love ramen for that to be a kid?
Speaker 1: Is AI really better than our intelligence? Another last minute gift idea. It says that you can get somebody from Valentine's Day a customized mug with an awkward photo that's.
Speaker 3: Not last minute?
Speaker 1: Yeah you can't get that last three month project, you should tape it on the mug. You could, I than a single rose from a gas station? Yeah, the one that they paint red.
Speaker 3: Me where you got it.
Speaker 1: It's almost like Chad GPT is trolling people who ask it for last minute gift ideas because the description that has on it says, show them you care with one wilted, slightly sad looking rose. Add a tag for the one I love and the gas station that provided it.
Speaker 3: If you're waiting this long, you should get busted.
Speaker 1: Another chat GBT suggestion for last minute gifts for Valentine's Day a framed picture of yourself.
Speaker 3: Why was that of d last minute?
Speaker 1: That's thoughtful because nothing says I love you like a framed eight by ten of your own face. Well, they don't forget to write a message on the back that says something like I'm basically the best gift you could ask for.
Speaker 2: Probably shouldn't be the message. The photo is not that far off.
Speaker 3: No, you never give somebody a photo of yourself. That's the most narcissist thing I've ever heard of my mind. They have boudoir photo shoots for a reason. Come on, they.
Speaker 1: Do another suggestion from chat gpt. There you good mab Yeah, sign it, dude, I got my autograph on it too. A DIY love potion in a bottle is another suggestion. Chat gpt gives her a last minute yeah is that vodka? Fill a bottle with random candy, glitter and soda and slap a love potion label on it, and it's the ultimate way to say I'm quirky but I care.
Speaker 2: I would be really happy with the love potion a bottle of my favorite liquor and call it love postion you win.
Speaker 1: Another suggestion from chat gpt on last minute Valentine's gift ideas a lopsided heart shaped craft project. Get crafty with construction paper and scissors, but make sure the heart is really off center.
Speaker 2: You know what I would think if I saw that, I'd be like, is this supposed to be a joke about my booms?
Speaker 3: That's not funny.
Speaker 2: I'm just a little bit off about this and I'm sometimes sensitive about it.
Speaker 3: Don't give me a lopsided Valentine