Speaker 1: Wow, it is Friday, which means it is died for the stardom Sitam show where we tell you who to start who to sit, because that's the name of the show, of course, based on the column.
Speaker 2: Then Michael left Floria. All right.
Speaker 1: You can find that every week at NFL dot com slash start sit And I'm sure Floria, when you post these, no one ever has a problem with them. No one ever comes back and tells you what was right and what was wrong. I'm sure everybody just accepts them as they are correct.
Speaker 3: I will say I no longer read YouTube comments, so I don't know. I like.
Speaker 2: I hope people aren't, but I don't. They might. They probably are.
Speaker 1: Although I'll say this, you seem to be getting more comments for your hairstyles lately than for your actual takes.
Speaker 3: My advice to any fantasy content creator, if you don't want your picks or takes to get hate on the Internet, just change.
Speaker 2: Up your hair.
Speaker 3: Dupe people will they will comment only on that.
Speaker 2: All right. So we found a way.
Speaker 1: We have found a way to deflect from the the thumb thugs and the Twitter mob out there who might be coming. I love that thumb thugs, thumb Thugs is great anyway, le's this to some starts and since Florid, let's start with the quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Who is up and who's down this week?
Speaker 3: Jayden Daniels because he if you don't have Josh Allen, I'm playing everyone over him, over everyone. Baker Mayfield against the Eagles. I've like a lot this week for a bounce back. Sam Darnold leads the league in touchdowns. Start him and then Gino Smith and what I think will absolutely be a shootout against the Lions any plays Monday, so you always have a chance. This one might be a little spicy, but I think if you have an option, you should try to get away from Anthony Richardson because the Steelers are the best defensive football Caleb Williams is a good matchup, but I want to make sure he's able to take advantage of those first. And then Trevor Lawrence looks broken right now. Matthew Stafford without his top wide receivers is not someone that trust in a one QB league, And same thing with Kirk Cousins. I want to see him give us better fantasy days before I start trusting him in my lineup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I've said I think Camble is a sleeper this week, but I certainly understand, like I'm not necessar going to try to force him into a lineup if I don't, if I don't have to at any point, Lak, I do want to ask you about some Sam Donald though, right, because certainly nobody anticipated this coming through the first three weeks of this season, Like not a single soul.
Speaker 2: Is this for real?
Speaker 1: And I know he's a little bit banged up, he expects to play this week, but like, can we expect that this is going to be Sam Donald for the entire season?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I could see it being Sam Donald, man. I mean, honestly, this is the best O line he's had that he has justin Jefferson, he has the alpha wide receiver one. I mean, the other situation with the Jets, the Panthers, you know, the back of the BA San Francisco quarterback. It's just he never really had the right situation. I think this is the right situation with the great head coach Kevin O'Connell, which is part of that Sean McVay tree. So therefore I always see those guys, you know, thriving in the new situation they get in with a system that actually works around them, with pieces that are really put in place to actually help the quarterback, you know, be able to achieve and be successful. So I think this is real. With Sam Donald. I got him and a lot of starting lineups. You know, Anthony Richardson, he's the one that's in time out on punishment and I said, you know, he's gonna have to sit for a while and cook, you know, and Sam Donald's going into starting lineups.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think what also helps Sam Donald is having a defense that is so good right that you know, you don't have that pressure that you have to score every time. You know, the defense can get takeaways, they can get you the ball back, they can get you short fields as well. I mean, not to take away from what he has done on the field, but it certainly helps knowing that the guys on the other side of the ball are making plays with you and are making plays for you.
Speaker 4: Get hockey pretty soon as well. Like that that's being talked about like he's getting another weapon and Addison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Flora eventually gets Addison back too soon, so you already got he's making it work with Jalen Naylor, right like that with Jalen Naylor. So imagine he gets Jordan Addison back at T J. Hawkinson, all of our takes about like, oh, I can't. I'm not gonna touch the Jordan Addison because Sam Dunold is there. Like just just put on the clown makeup, because that's that's kind of how we are right now. What is it? The yeah, the Arthur Joker, like you know, face up meme, That's what it is. I lab every time I see that man.
Speaker 2: Running backs Florida. Who's starting, who's sitting? Uh?
Speaker 3: Sticking with the Vikings. Aaron Jones must start Option. He and his Sombreros are coming into Lambeau for revenge. Get him in your lineup. I have Tony Pollard as to start this week. I think this is gonna be a game that gamescript is in his favor. I really like him. Zach Moss must start Option. I think he gets so much volume each week and it is a good matchup.
Speaker 2: And same thing with Naji Harris.
Speaker 3: Ton of volume every week, second most yards on the ground. The Colt have given up and then sits Rashad White. Although I will say Bucky Irving's health is a big part here because that was a big reason why I had him as a sit Zamir White. I don't see any way I want to trust this guy right now. All the valuable touches go to Alexander Madison. DeAndre Swift is not only really struggling, but it's looking like he might be losing his job right now. And then Javonte Williams. The Broncos backfield is a complete mess. And samaj p Ryan, he is the passing down back. The bulcal work went to Carson Steel and this week against they banged up Herbert and Chargers. It's probably more of a running week than it is a throwing week. In Kansas City.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Aaron Jones and his sombrero.
Speaker 1: I think I saw quot he says he will do a Lambeau leap if he scores a touchdown.
Speaker 2: You think.
Speaker 1: I was like this one, curious, like will they throw him back, will they receive him with open arms? Will they push him back down on the field. I'm rooting for this to happen because I just want to see how this thing getens up.
Speaker 3: You know, they're designing a play to get him in like they have to be. They're gonna do everything they can to let him score.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have to it has this has that come on Vikings?
Speaker 1: Like I've never I'm generally indifferent to the Minnesota Vikings, but I am school like this has gotta happen. It's gotta happen for sure. This week you got DeAndre Swift is a sit How do you feel about Roshawn Johnson?
Speaker 3: Uh? He is someone that I tried to pick up in a lot of leagues this week. Ideally, I don't want to start because even last week, like, yeah, he got the targets and stuff, but more the snaps went to Swift. But I think this is something that we could quickly see change, which is why I want him on my roster. I just don't necessarily want to trust him just yet.
Speaker 2: All Right, that's fair. That's fair enough.
Speaker 1: Anybody that jumps out of you on the start sit list, Lakwan and anybody that you know you're really big on, you're really low on that you see here.
Speaker 4: Uh, I know, I know we talked about it yesterday, but Rashad White, you know, we're still waiting on the clear status of Bucky Irvin. But even if Bucky's going out there this week, man, for I think you kind of want to put, you know, Vershod White in those areas that you can like I feel like, you know, if you're at a situation with running back and you had to hit the wire this week and you have a shot White, I kind of feel like you're pushing towards that direction and putting them in starting line. So he is a sit which I understand it. But he's just been bad in between the tackles why I understand it. But it's hard out here in these fantasy streets when it comes to these players. So you just have to start whoever has a name and a number man, and who's going to be on the field.
Speaker 3: This is one of the biggest issues of having to write it on Sunday and Monday, is so much changes by the time Friday comes.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, at least with Shod White for now, he's still getting the passing game work.
Speaker 4: Hopefully people understand that, like things change literally by the minute in an hour. Like we're human man, like we we try.
Speaker 1: They look, we have a we have a long track record of things breaking right after the show.
Speaker 4: Records, so you know, it's just me running from the parking garage to record.
Speaker 2: It's just what it is for sure.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to the wide receivers. Who you got, who you're putting on the bench.
Speaker 3: I went six deep at wide receiver for starts because I wanted to get in Marvin Harrison Junior against the Commanders.
Speaker 2: I know people are gonna be like duh.
Speaker 3: So then I also said, uh, dk Metcalf and Jsen. I know last week was more of a locket week. I do think this is a JSN week for the Seahawks. Deontay Johnson is a mustard option for me as long as Andy Dalton is the quarterback. Roma Doonday I think has such a high ceiling in this one because the Rams really struggle on the deep ball and he had two hundred and thirty five air yards last week. I know uh Lakwan is big on Khalil Shakir this week, so am I I think he is the wide receiver one for Josh Allen. Literally his hands are magnets. Everything that goes his way he catches. And the Ravens have struggled against slot receivers, and then Damario Douglas's.
Speaker 2: Truly in play this week.
Speaker 3: The Niners shut down tight ends struggle against slot receivers and the Pats are going to be in catch up mode and then Garrett Wilson sit because Patrick's ertan not he must It depends on your options, but I would be trying to get away from him. Jalen Wattle looks unusable right now without Tua Michael Pittman Junior. Not only has Alec Pierce been the leading receiver three weeks in a row. Last week, Josh Jowns was the first read on the third of the throws Courtland Sutton because Sauce Gardner and DJ Reid and then Xavier Worthy. Week one was fun, but the juice is not worth the squeeze right now. Like if he doesn't get one of those long touchdown runs, the floor is close to zero.
Speaker 2: Laquon, what are we doing with Michael Pittman? What do we do now?
Speaker 4: Listen, I feel like the investment. We can't drop him yet. We just got a hold on. We gotta believe, we gotta believe, man. I feel like things will start to fall in place once Anthony Richison addresses his quarterback play, addresses the turnovers, because when these turnovers happen, that takes away opportunity for Michael Pittman. When these things happen where he's going out there and throwing an interception deep. It's like, come on, Anthony, man, you need to be able to make your reads and look at your wide receiver one, which is Michael Pittman, which I still believe is there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I still think the target share is going to be solid for him, but moving forward is just going to be hard to honestly confidently put him in starting lineups. So this is why if you went deep on wide receivers and drafts over the summer, this is where you start getting those guys like popped up because you start getting the close shakiers, you start getting etcetera. Those guys in that tier that you could just plug and play in for your guy to finally, you know, eventually get right.
Speaker 2: I say, trade him.
Speaker 4: Who's buying right now?
Speaker 2: Though that they could.
Speaker 3: They got offered Jonathan Brooks for him, and I was like, do this a million times?
Speaker 4: Yes, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would do yeah. I can't remember which which game it was one of the preseason games. I remember hearing the quotes afterwards where some of the defenders on the other side were saying, actually, it might have been the joint practices they had with the Bengals where some of the defenders during the week were saying, he doesn't he's not reading the defense. He's just throwing the spots, and you know, maybe we should have read more into that than we have.
Speaker 2: For aw, he's young.
Speaker 3: I think people forget how young he is.
Speaker 4: This is really his rookie year, Like, let's let's just say what it is.
Speaker 2: You know, only two games.
Speaker 4: Really he played fool last year, Like we're into week four, let's see if he could start, you know, getting momentum every week.
Speaker 3: I have a stronger take that I think Alec Pierce is the guy you want to roster here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean since Matt Ryan was the culture started hearing things out of camp about Alec Pierce, Like I just feel like al Pierce has always been that guy there. It's just like he just never really stayed healthy or really clicked with said quarterback.
Speaker 1: Now, well, I think I think I think the thing with Pierce is that because he's the deep threat, like you you sort of know what you're getting, Like the risk and the volatility is already sort of included in adding him there and where you're gonna start him. I mean, you're starting here was like a third wide receiver, like a flex option something like that. So you can sort of live with the up and down week to week of him. But when he connects, it's one of those things where he doesn't have to catch a lot of passes, but if he catches a couple because of how they're using him, it's going to add up. I mean, he is the home run guy, and so I think that's the reason that you go with Pierce, whereas you know Michael Pittman, you're gonna need six five, six catches probably for him to put together. A big day for pierceon might be two or three and he's got a good day. Yikes, that's all I got. That's really all I got.
Speaker 2: All Right.
Speaker 1: Finally, let's move over to tight ends Florida. Who's starting, who's sitting?
Speaker 3: Brock Bauers must start. I know last week wasn't his biggest game, but he shows us to have a safe floor in high ceiling. Dallas Goddard is as mustard as a tight end can be. This week he is the only healthy pass catcher. I think you start both Ravens tight ends and dalt Kin Kate start all your tight ends in Bill's Ravens and then Tyler Conklin for me, is also a start in this one. I think if they take out Garrett Wilson, he gets more volume. And then since I know these aren't huge names, but tight End is gross right now, Dalton Schultz, Pat Fryarmuth, Mike Seki, Kate Out and Kobe Parkinson just kind of low floor, not a ton of high upside options.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the Friary thing makes me a little sex. I thought he was going to really have some some juice this year. But again, a lot of I think my Steelers takes before the season, we're based on the idea that Russell Wilson was going to be the starter. With Justin Field's in there, that sort of changes how everything works. Look on with Mark Andrews Isaiah Likely, it's like it's so frustrating right because we know what they can be, they haven't come anything close to that. I won't say this is a last chance because that just doesn't feel fair because these guys have such high upside, But man, it feels like it's getting really hard to hold on with one or either of it. As at least Likely has given us one good game. We haven't gotten one good game out of Andrews yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It man, it's really rough because you got the tight end situation with the injuries, and then you have tight ends like Mark Andrews that's not performing at a high level. So you're kind of in a situation where you're just like, you know what, I'm just going to be washed at the tight end position. Whoever is going to be there, be there because you can't really and say, oh, I'll play him by matchup because he's had the matchups and he hasn't done anything. He hasn't been able to produce at the high level that we know Mark Andrews can play. And then Isaiah likely he's eating off his plate as well. So it's kind of like a situation where like, I don't want to say this is the last stand, but man, it's gonna be the last time that I'll put in my starting lineups. I could tell you like that, but he will be sitting on the bench just becoming a zombie, you know, my my roster.
Speaker 1: It's just it's so hard, right because everybody is aware of what's happening with Mark Andrews, so it's hard to treat.
Speaker 4: Mad with this car accident, like like, do we have footage of pictures?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's there has to be something more than we're you know, being told right now. I mean, obviously the Ravens are, you know, they're choosing what to let out and whatnot. But it just feels like there's something more than just not being able to figure out what's happening with Mark Andrews.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Gonna be interesting to kind of see how things go, see how things play out for this week and the season going along for the Ravens tight ends, probably with the tight end position in general, because it is a mess. That's really a down way to end the show. But we need to know. I've been so bad, you know what, I put this on me. I gotta just watch the table get better every week because we've seen the end these shows on a depressing note. The good news is there's football this week, so that is a thing that we can be excited about. Back with you on Monday with the NFL Fantasy Football Show to talk about the things that were in Week four. In the meantime that I'll do it for this edition of the Startum Centum Show. Thank you for hanging out with us, Thank you for for everybody who's helping us put this thing together. And I will get my words together and I will take a break for the weekend. In the meantime, thanks for listening. We will talk to you again next week. We're done now. Everybody see You'll tell help, I'll tell help.
Speaker 2: H