Speaker 1: Writer.
Speaker 2: You recently sent us a letterboxed list of your now it was technically for Will. It was ten movies you thought Will had not seen, but that you really thought he should see because you thought he would like them.
Speaker 3: Understand A live show, Yeah, I under said a live show. I was like, hey, can we mentioned.
Speaker 1: A couple of films that we were surprised you had never seen it. I, me and Jensen were talking to particularly about like the movie The Edge, great film that I have a special place in my heart for even though it's not the best movie, but I still kind of love it, and you had never seen it, which I still haven't.
Speaker 3: I will be watching that soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now that I know, I get okay. So I gave you this list, and what happened.
Speaker 4: What's the first movie you decided to watch?
Speaker 3: Well, Apocalypto, that's the first movie.
Speaker 4: Is Apocalypto about I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: It is about the Mayan culture, and it is essentially about a group who are captured and about to be and brought to the temple to be executed to the gods. And it is it is not a good movie.
Speaker 1: It's a Mel Gibson film.
Speaker 3: It is a Mel Gibson film.
Speaker 1: And I loved Brave Heart, right, See, this is this is why I thought you would like it.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 1: I figured you like action adventure stuff, right, which this was that's a category. Okay, adventure.
Speaker 3: It was adventure, it was not. There was nothing action. It was the first ninety five minutes of the movie. Are them walking to this temple? That's the first it's it's not it's not a half hour, it's not twenty minutes. It's ninety five minutes of them walking to this temple, a walk, a trip by the way that then takes him four minutes to get back. So the timing of the movie. Are they three weeks away? Is it a day away? Is it a half hour away? You have no idea how far this temple is away. It takes them forever to get there and no time to get back. You care about no one. There's not a single person in the movie I gave it about. He tried to do the same thing he did in Brave So Brave Heart, he builds it up where he falls in love with this woman and then they slit her throat. And when they slit her throat, it's like your life goes out with this woman, You're like, oh my god, you want to die inside.
Speaker 1: How could they do this?
Speaker 3: He tried to do exactly the same thing with the main character's dad, and you just didn't care. It was like, I didn't don't care about this guy. He then puts his family in a hole, and again, are they in there a week? Are they in there a month? Are they in there six months? Because by the time he gets back a half hour walk later, the they're the exactly the same. They're they're not they It doesn't look like they're dehydrated. It doesn't look like they haven't eaten it. Does their clothes look the same. They have not been beaten up in any way, shape or form. It's like, what the hell is happening with this two and a half hour movie in which I care about?
Speaker 1: One? For sure, you enjoy it, and.
Speaker 3: This is I was shocked you gave me.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced that if I recommend a movie because this has happened, I don't think I've ever recommended a movie to you saying you will like it and you've liked it. I don't think that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's true. I don't think that's true at all name one?
Speaker 1: Can you name it? I mean you and I if you've seen it on your can you think of.
Speaker 3: Another movies that you that you've can you think of other movies that you've given me the every time you give me, give me, give me one. I can't think of a single one. Give me another one because I can't think of another company.
Speaker 1: But this is why I made this list is because I'm I was like, no, I'm going to not think of my taste and try and think of Phil's taste. And you still like, do.
Speaker 3: You think Apocalypto is as good as Braveheart?
Speaker 1: No, that's not what I'm saying. I know it's just movie because I was convinced you would like it. I know it's not merely as good as Braver. I also don't like Brave Fart very much anymore.
Speaker 3: No, Brave Heart is kind of a terrible movie. But but I figured if you.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed that, yeah, you could see them this film, which is the action sequences are incredible and I think the main actor is amazing, and oh the acting wasn't bad.
Speaker 3: The acting wasn't bad at all. It wasn't like the actors were terrible. They were the actors were fine, but I didn't give it about any of them. I didn't care about the story. I didn't it going on.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing horror. It's basically a horror film without any horror film, and I thought it was. I mean, I haven't seen it for years. That's why I'm not really.
Speaker 3: Watch it again. I don't think you like it as much. I was convinced that I know your taste, and they really seems like that'll be right up my alley. Okay, that seems like that'll be right up there.
Speaker 4: I wants to know the rest of the list.
Speaker 2: Here are the ten movies writers selected that he thinks will would like.
Speaker 4: Okay, another round.
Speaker 1: See that's great, Right, that's one of the best screens.
Speaker 3: One in.
Speaker 1: I couldn't read that on the because it's just the cover of the right one in. Danielle.
Speaker 4: No oh, no wait, sorry? Is this will no list by writer or strong?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Let the right one in that I know.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how you feel about horror films all that time.
Speaker 3: I'm not a big horror guy, but I'll watch it.
Speaker 1: Give it a shot.
Speaker 4: Frank upon which looks great?
Speaker 3: Frank looks great.
Speaker 1: Frank is one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Frank looks great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michael Clayton, Paper Moves.
Speaker 1: The perfect film. You've seen that.
Speaker 3: I've seen Michael Clayton, and I liked Michael Clayton.
Speaker 2: A lot, Savages, Hell or High Water and Blood Simple.
Speaker 1: Okay, which I don't know you hadn't seen Blood Simple, which is the Coen Brothers first film, and.
Speaker 3: Okay, love the Coln But and again on your list right there, Michael Clayton, great movie. I really liked Michael Clayton, so I would have written you back him in. If I started with that I hadn't seen it, I would have been like, oh, I can't wait to see the rest because Michael Clayton was great. Right, But whatever I recommend something, then you watch it.
Speaker 2: I swear a list of we think, will will hate.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then maybe match what I should do. You're right, that's what I should do. You think that, and then we end up meeting and talking about it. We often agree, But whenever I'm like you should watch this, I swear I want you to. I want you I want you to think. I go through my letterbox listen, fine, I'll films.
Speaker 3: We also just had very different taste in films. I mean to me, I'm not. You are far more of what would be a film connoisseur than I am. Like you look at film the way I look at TV. So to me, I want to be more entertained than anything else. Like you, you're not a big fan of the Marvel movies and stuff like that, where I just want to sit down and let the colors wash over.
Speaker 5: But again I didn't. I still, but I still like the characteristic enough. There's three weeks. I didn't say realistic. The word realistic never came out of my mouth once, thank you. So it never said realistic at all.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 3: When you get a Marvel movie, it's I care about the characters that are there. Again, I didn't care about it. They didn't develop anybody in this movie to where I cared about them at all at all. It was like this guy there. So when you're bending one person over the altar after another of this band that you've put together, it's one thing if it's the Hobbits from the Shire, and I care about every single one. And oh my god, you can't benda because the lamest character development in the history of films sets because I read the books. I also read the I read the rhyd the books, so I cared about I care about the characters because you already know who they are. You're not talking about the filmmaking. But there's play. But again, that's what I That's what I mean when it comes to you and I having different things, is if you're going to bend somebody over an altar, I'm supposed to care that they're being killed, And I just didn't get's like the other characters going no, you can't, oh no, and it it's like, I don't care about this person at all. Kill him, don't kill him.
Speaker 1: It makes no difference.
Speaker 3: To me whatsoever at this point in the film. So that I didn't I didn't get their heart at us? Is that well so were the people they cut their hearts out of them. No, I didn't get. But again, braveheart, she's you've known more in for eight minutes in the film, fifteen minutes in the film. And when they slit her throat, you want to die? You want to die? It's not fifty yes, No, there's not. He is not his first village for an hour.
Speaker 1: Because he starts as a kid. He does, he starts as a kid.
Speaker 3: The kid is the kid is it actually doesn't start.
Speaker 1: As a kid.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about a real film. Let's talk about Babe Pig in the City.
Speaker 1: Great movie. It's amazing film.
Speaker 2: Movie.
Speaker 1: It is a great film.
Speaker 4: Something we can all agree on.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what's a movie? Here's here's a question. Then what's a movie that you is your ride or die movie that everyone else hates? And no matter what anybody says, you're like, you are wrong. It is a wonderful film. I will never listen to what anybody has to say.
Speaker 1: There's gotta be one.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I have a movie that I that everybody hates, but I definitely like hot Rod is one of them.
Speaker 4: It's one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 2: And it's like if people ask you, you know, like what's your favorite movie and.
Speaker 1: You're like hot Rod, people are.
Speaker 2: Gonna be like what I say, Star, It's yeah, exactly, that's Ishtar is a good example because that's hot I mean, hot Rod's great.
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't know if I have one like that. I mean, I definitely have movies that I love that a lot of people don't like. I guess, but.
Speaker 3: Like what, Yeah, I'm curious.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: We talked about one we talked about, the one with Matt Damon Downsizing.
Speaker 1: Oh right, I love that movie.
Speaker 4: People did people did not like that movie.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, I'm sorry. I just thought of one you recommended me that I loved. You recommended Run Lola, Run to Me, which was a great movie.
Speaker 1: I did Yes.
Speaker 3: Back in the Back in the Day, which was an awesome film, and I thought it was.
Speaker 4: When you guys were making more time together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Face. We also saw a lot of movies together, and you tend to not remember. We saw Heat together. I remember like it. I don't like I Actually I didn't at the time. I was kind of like, but I since watched it, and but I don't like any Michael Man films. I'm like, really, I just think all of his movies besides maybe Collateral, I'm just not.
Speaker 3: In my Collateral was good.
Speaker 1: I've got a lot of fights about Michael Mann. But that's not liking. So I'm trying to think of what I love that.
Speaker 6: I don't know what else?
Speaker 3: Can you remember other movies we saw together? We saw Heat, We saw.
Speaker 1: Three Kings together, which that which I was not a huge fan of. We saw Fight Club together, which again weekend.
Speaker 3: I liked Fight Club. I didn't love it as much as everybody else, but I liked it certainly.
Speaker 1: It's such an influential film. It's so important, but I need it. I actually like have like a visceral like I think it's really but but I also respect it so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of how I don't hate it, but I I I'm a bit I'm not a big fan of the cheat.
Speaker 1: At the end.
Speaker 2: Well, that's some of these It's So Hot takes are really gonna help us with today's episode. I still get into it. Welcome to Pod Meets World. I'm Daniel Fischel, I'm Rider Strong, and I'm Wilfordell. We thought doing this podcast was going to take forever with seven full seasons of Boy Meets World, but we have now hit the halfway mark of season three.
Speaker 4: We are at three eleven, which is pretty incredible.
Speaker 2: That means we are approaching the halfway mark of the entire series. Also worth noting, due to the SAG strike, we have had to hold off on having guests who are a part of the Guild, So even though we are going to be recapping their episodes now, we do hope to have a lot of the people on that we are going to see you know, down the road as actors. Once the SAG strike is over, We hope to have a lot of these people come back and talk to us about their episodes. But we also wanted to celebrate this halfway milestone, so we would love to introduce you all to the half Draft. We are going to do a fantasy draft, the three of us picking our own teams of our favorite characters we have seen so far. The order will randomly be picked by a computer program, and then via a snake draft, we will select eight rounds of characters, and when all is said and done, you the listeners, will vote on Instagram for who you think has the best team.
Speaker 4: The entire pool.
Speaker 2: Of characters from Boy Meets World's first fifty six episodes is available to select, from mister Feenie to the nurse in Mister Feenie's hospital room when Corey visits from main cast to Obscure. We are each trying to build the best squad of standout characters. So let's talk about what we're going to be looking for when we select and build our team.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have going into this? I'll tell you mine right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not even going to be thinking about my favorites since I know people are going to be voting on Instagram, I'm going to think about what I think the fans are going to vote for.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a question, Yeah, So are we supposed to be voting in a vacuum? Meaning are we supposed to be voting for characters only up through what we know about them?
Speaker 1: Now? Yes?
Speaker 3: I mean the example, What I mean is that, Okay, so Eric Matthews is going to be taken at a different place in the draft now than he would be in season five or six. Correct, So we're got we have to we have to judge them only up through where.
Speaker 4: We are we're seeing.
Speaker 3: So Tipanga could be like low low low, because absolutely, but that but would be a first round draft pick easily season six or seven.
Speaker 1: Correct, So it's just halfway through seasons? Yeah, we're just evaluating them for halfway through.
Speaker 4: Yes, first what we see thus far?
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, that actually changes everything?
Speaker 3: It changes everything, right, That's what I thought was because it.
Speaker 1: Changes right, right, But obviously then you can't yeah, right, okay, okay, Okay, that's it. That's all.
Speaker 2: That's all we're doing, just from what we know of them so far. So the draft order was sent and set by Jensen Carp, producer of this podcast, husband of this podcast.
Speaker 4: And it is as follows.
Speaker 2: Writer was first, Yes, Will was second, and I am third.
Speaker 3: Now is that does it change every round? Or is that we're going to.
Speaker 6: Her?
Speaker 2: It goes one to three, then three to one, then one to three, then three to one.
Speaker 1: Writer is going to take my first pick too?
Speaker 4: Oh you think so?
Speaker 1: I do? I absolutely do.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Writer, you are going to go first, and then you'll be sixth and seventh, will stay sturdy in the middle, and I will go third and fourth, and we just follow the snake.
Speaker 4: So let's get I.
Speaker 1: All have the same first. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm getting a new piece of paper. This is too exciting for me.
Speaker 2: All right, get a piece of paper else to be able to All right, do it? Get serious? Get serious here, Okay, all right, let's get started.
Speaker 1: Why did you put on? Is it a sports ball?
Speaker 3: It's actually it's it's it's a about stopping global warming.
Speaker 1: It's an old hat. It's just very comfortable. Okay, Okay, you're like a bookie. You got to have like that certain booky hat on and likely.
Speaker 4: Put my pen in my hair here. All right, this is right.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad I'm first because I can get the most important character in any draft of Goymeet's world. Damn taking mister Phoene, damn it, gosh, darn it. There's no way the show does not exist without Phoenie.
Speaker 4: He was my number one, number one's number one.
Speaker 1: He's hands down the best actor, the best actor of all of us ever, anyone on the show. Ye, the show doesn't exist without Phoenie in a way that I've come to realize. Without Corey the show could kind of.
Speaker 4: We've seen it. We've seen several interesting you've seen several episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after season one, but oh man, who is feeling. You always need the backbone and you need the thematic lessons, and that's what makes boy Me's world boys World. I get him. I win the draft.
Speaker 3: You do know that's that's absolutely true. You get It's like you know, I mean, he just drafted Patrick Ewing. You know, it's like it changes the whole ball game.
Speaker 2: Luckily for Will, he came in number two. So who are you going to take as your The first.
Speaker 3: Thing I'm going to do is remember I'm an adult and not in any way, shape or form giggle at the fact that you just said number two. Next, I am going to take who you know. You say what you want to say, and and we can all say a lot, but the show would also not exist, uh without Boy. So I am with my number two draft going to We're going to go. I am, especially through season one, he's too important. And while the characters did jump in different directions, and I definitely think you need the anchor that is Boy for Boy Meets World. So I am taking Corey Matthews.
Speaker 1: Now, all this stuff about how Cory's like possessiveness of Tapanga, you know, like that has really turned me off, and that has been the entire second half of season two and into season three.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it, man, I'm like, I don't I have to do I.
Speaker 3: Think it's again it's one of those things where, uh, not to talk sports ball, but he might not be the greatest guy in the locker room, but if you can take Torell Owens, and you know you need a wide receiver, you take Torell Owens, So you know it's probably in the long run not gonna be might not be the best thing for the team, but you're gonna get a season or two of solid play out of them.
Speaker 1: Kenyelle, did you would you have taken Court?
Speaker 2: I would have taken you. So I'm actually thrilled because you were my number two.
Speaker 3: So for my first, my three, you're my three.
Speaker 1: Yep. For my Now with this snake thing, you're gonna have such an advantage now, damn it.
Speaker 2: So I am taking Sean. So Feenie Corey and Sean gone.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: So my argument for Sean being number two is I think so much like season one, Corey couldn't have done it without him, couldn't have done it without him. But halfway through season three, Corey isn't creating all the steaks. Sean is creating the stakes. Sean is creating the tension.
Speaker 1: So disagree Y s has more of an arc.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he does.
Speaker 1: Between first season and and and yeah where's Corey. Yeah, it's like that first season was all his issues and you know, personality and like I also like I was thinking about this when we were talking about like I missed the like smart Alecky Cory. Yeah, like you remember when like he would talk to mister Feenie and like I'm dancing and all, like what that's completely gone now, and.
Speaker 3: It's that's the core and that's the Corey I drafted. I drafted that Corey right there, and we're gonna see if he see if it's gonna come back or what's gonna happen. But oh man, Corey.
Speaker 1: Are gone.
Speaker 2: Okay now, because of the way the snake works, I get to pick again, and this is really tough for me. Gosh, I'll tell you want to know where I'm thinking. I'm really torn between mister Turner, yeah, and Mincus. Like I said at the beginning of this, I am thinking strictly about who's gonna vote. I don't even want to think about my preferences or my own thoughts even about I'm taking the strategic road of.
Speaker 3: Don't you have to balance it out like you've got season with Lee though there's.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking is that I personally, if I'm looking half through the season, who to me has still made the biggest mark For me, it's Mincus.
Speaker 4: It's Lee. It's Mincus. Because season one his character.
Speaker 2: Was still so impactful personally, I had such a connection like Tapanga and and Mincus had the connection so for me. But if I think about the fact that eventually this is going on the Instagram for our dear listeners to vote on for who has the best team, I gotta I gotta cater to them and okay, but then I also go But am I also should I take Alan Matthews. I don't want your advice. You guys might be pushing me the wrong way. It's just too tough. Again, thinking about the audience for us as as the grown ups who now are grown ups but were kids and didn't realize how impactful these actors were. I think, oh my god, Rusty like and I know that the audience loves Rusty too. But if you put mister Turner and Rusty head to head, who will our dear listeners think is better?
Speaker 1: Man? That's tough.
Speaker 3: You're on the clock, bro.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take I well, I have Sean. I'm taking Turner.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you took the Turner Sean duo. That's like I Feeni and Corey. It's like you just have like a cornerstone of the entire world universe. You you got it, You got it. You have an apartment set.
Speaker 2: That's exactly in Monopoly I have. I have park Place right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing. Where does it go on? I don't understand the snake thing.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, so now it's will Okay.
Speaker 1: Now now I'm on the clock. Oh okay, I've got to consult.
Speaker 4: Tell us what you're thinking, tell us what you're thinking.
Speaker 3: No, okay, So here's what I'm thinking for my round two. Yeah, I'm between Eric, which I think is a solid, solid pick, a solid pick knowing what Eric does more in season two going into season three more than season one. But leaving Alan on the table is pretty tough for me. I know. Here's the other thing. This is also where and this is where just the draft part comes in. I might want to steal somebody that I know in future rounds is going to be huge, and I might instantly draft Joey. So it's one of those things where he's so Bee, I've got Corey. I know, I understand, I've got Corey. So there's there's Minkis is still on the table. Alan is still on the table. Amy is still on the table. I mean, there's there is and much like Danielle with now having the Sean Turner thing, do I want to try to build the Matthews.
Speaker 1: Family Clark table.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of me. But again season three, he's only been to.
Speaker 1: Make a choice episode. You gotta make a choice.
Speaker 3: I'm taking Alan, Oh, I'm taking I'm going to take Alan Matthews. I think he was solid in the first few.
Speaker 1: You are the Matthews household right now. Yeah, And I can't believe you left Eric on the table because now I have Eric and Feenie. I have an entire sitcom that is done. Guys, I am killing this drive. You left Eric on the table. You gave me the biggest comedy at char I have the best thematic character. I have a sitcom. Guys, No, I have every B storyline. I I got it. I cannot believe you left me Eric. Old of you. I have a show. I have two characters who everybody loves to see together and they're completely opposite. My drama.
Speaker 4: My drama.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, your drama. My drama is strong.
Speaker 3: It's true his family value, my family values.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: But now I get another pick, don't I? Yeah, you go again, because then I take Topanga. Oh my god, look at this lineup, I have Phoenie, Eric and Topanga. You guys, I have boy me world like this is no, you don't. It's not on the show.
Speaker 4: To the show, barely even a flash, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna be able to give some drama. Now I've got to pangash and I've got Eric.
Speaker 2: What drama with what Topanga and Feenie are gonna date?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about here?
Speaker 2: To Banga and Eric, there's no Topanga doesn't fit with these two?
Speaker 1: Who else I get? And then and then I have a show. So then who's up you? I'm up? Yeah, you're you're Matthew's lineup, Corey and Allen. You can just go for an all Matthews family sitcom. I take more. Okay to Panga's off the table. Sorry, I have to cross things off my.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Topanga's off the table.
Speaker 1: Eric's off the table. Ah, wow, this is tough. This is tough.
Speaker 3: Do I want Reginald Fairfield or Dusty oh Man?
Speaker 2: Dusty was so high on my list, is so.
Speaker 4: High on my list.
Speaker 3: I think Corey and Alan who would be a good because my round three?
Speaker 1: Oh it's tough.
Speaker 3: It is tough, and he wants to keep going and build.
Speaker 1: A family, Corey Allen, Yeah, yeah, yeah, do you go into the school at all yet? Or you could just solidify a family sitcom with Amy and then you could a trio of a family sitcom, or you throw in somebody.
Speaker 2: You could go rogue and do a Blake Clark that the Family Values with mister.
Speaker 3: I am going to go rogue and I'm going to pull him off the table right now, and I'm going to take Joey the rat.
Speaker 1: You're taking him right So now your show is basically a wacky so character, a very all knowing greatest sitcom dad of all time. Let's just call it what it is, yep. And then Corey's stuck in the middle. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Bad, It's not bad.
Speaker 4: Pretty good, it's not bad. All right, I'm up next, I've got the next two picks.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this keeps happening where you and I pick two in a row and Will is always in the middle. I always get screwed. It's not screwed.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the way the way it's next is there's three of us, So whoever goes last then gets to go again the first, and the.
Speaker 1: The guy in the middle ever gets to pick two in a row, Jensen, is this really how it keeps going? That's correct? Wow, it seems unfair? All right, Wow, I know exactly right. Such a good move.
Speaker 4: Okay, how dare you? Okay, I have Sean and Turner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, you just have the tears and the angst and tears a great figure. I think, I bet you. I know where you're going. Everybody except me, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm trying to decide if I want.
Speaker 3: No Rider is doing this Jedi mind trick thing where he's trying to do these little things like yeah.
Speaker 1: I think, well, you know it's very male heavy, you know, you know, you need like a Lindsay Price. Maybe I see, but see she would be she's the tears. You could just go for the droids we're looking for. These are not the droids.
Speaker 2: There's also Nicky Cox. I could take his Heather. I could take Carrie Russell as Jessica.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I could take Stephanie the stuck up girl Morgan steals the necklace from No takes Back.
Speaker 4: I could take t K.
Speaker 1: Just go, just go, just make it, okay, can you get two? Man?
Speaker 4: Oh man, oh man, I'm taking t K.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh my god, you are just the Leather Jacket team from the Jacket. Okay, Leather Jacket. If you just right now just took Harley, you got, you got a whole Harley. I love this show. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I don't love not getting to picked twice in a row. Ever, it totally seems unfair.
Speaker 4: But now it's your pick again, Will, Now it's my pick.
Speaker 3: Okay, still on the table and she's important.
Speaker 4: But I know Amy Matthew's still on the table as a crime.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm going. I'm taking the duo and I'm going to cast Frankie.
Speaker 1: Wow. So I've got Joey.
Speaker 3: And Frankie together and.
Speaker 1: You're a real thug element and the Matthews family I'm taking the whole are opposite.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to. I have to. Franky there, you guys, everybody else around me? All right, rider gets two picks. Oh my god. And I know exactly what I'm doing, Okay, alright, I want to.
Speaker 4: I want to. I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to reiterate what you already have. So you have Feenie to Panga and Eric.
Speaker 1: It's pretty solid, so solid, and here's the move that's going to make it even better. What Now I have two girls buddies quirky to Panga with her quirky friend, I have Eric, and that's a show. Okay, now lake Clerk, wow.
Speaker 3: Ship it's good.
Speaker 4: Tray is a good pick because now to Panga has.
Speaker 2: A like, yes, now you have now you have something for her to do, it's a yes.
Speaker 1: I have a roal sitcom going on with them at school with Pomie as their teacher. And you got Eric. Of course, now I've thrown in shed.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's really hard for me to see Chat and Joey the rat go to go to people that aren't me, that aren't you. And now it's Will's turn again, my turn.
Speaker 3: You know what, I am going to take her off the board and I'm going to continue with the Matthews tradition, and I'm going to take Amy starn It.
Speaker 1: She was my next perk. I'm taking Amy Matthews. So now I've got Amy.
Speaker 3: You're a full family, yeah, Corey, and then Joey and Frankie. It's pretty it's actually a pretty solid lineup.
Speaker 2: He actually has the only Matthew's child that matters with the Matthews parents. Yes, exactly, the only Matthews child that's ever been.
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: You go, yep, it's true, all right.
Speaker 2: So to reiterate what Bill has here, Will has Cory, Alan Matthews, Joey the Rat, Frankie Stacchino, and Amy. Thank you how Amy Matthews. So you've got the three of the Matthews family and the bullies. I in keeping with my Leather Jacket gang and taking griff.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my good, you have both leaders. Good I have Harley.
Speaker 2: So I'll reiterate what I have. I get to take another pick, So let me do another much.
Speaker 7: In New York talking going on in your show's got something to talk about. Everyone's getting steaks for each other x mates.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I love it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh man, I love Danielle's show.
Speaker 4: My show is really really strong.
Speaker 2: Okay, my next pick, hm hmmm, gosh, this is really I'm taking Dusty.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wow, dust.
Speaker 2: You know what, Dusty's in more episodes than any of the people.
Speaker 4: So far we've named on my show.
Speaker 2: So we need we need some spice in the background of my Leather Jacket Talking show.
Speaker 1: We need we need some good.
Speaker 2: Background responses to these these over the top New Yorkers. We need realistic background. Dusty is my pick?
Speaker 1: Is that me again?
Speaker 4: Hold on, I'll tell me reiterate now what I have?
Speaker 2: I have Sean Turner, TK, Harley, Griff and Dusty.
Speaker 4: That's my team so far, and now are like.
Speaker 1: Those are all some of the most legendary boy these world characters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have Corey Allen, Joey the Rat, Frankie Stachino, Amy Matthews.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: You've got a family and two great, great bullyish type characters to bounce off of them the morals.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'm gonna do because I've always wanted to see this dynamic and I think it's a dynamic that.
Speaker 1: Would have played beautifully. Oh boy, is I.
Speaker 3: Want to put with Frankie and Joey. I'm gonna put Mancus in with them.
Speaker 1: Oh you little what.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, Mincus amazing to put in with the with the bullies to see that dynamics. So you've got the family and then you've got everybody else there together.
Speaker 1: So I'm yeah, losing MICUs is a big, big thing for me. That sucks. I was hoping nobody would take it take. I want to do more as to pay man.
Speaker 2: You know what, Will, You're right with your cast. That's exactly what you were saying all through season two. He could have been he could have been a.
Speaker 3: Great could have been the leader, the leader of the new the Bullies.
Speaker 1: The new leader is MICUs. Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, and now writer gets two back to back picks.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got a strong lineup, Writer, I know you both do you both do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're all to be honest, we're all kind of killing it.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah, it's gonna be hard. Wow, this is tough. How many more do we get?
Speaker 4: Writer?
Speaker 2: You have the next two, and then you have one more after that. At the very end, Will has two more and I have two more. So you still have three. Writer, You're the only one who has three left.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chet's kind of hanging out by himself in my show.
Speaker 3: I know he is. You get a build around Chet a little bit.
Speaker 1: I got to build around Chet. So my next, my next, My next choice a little weird, but I think, wow, No, God does that work? Who do I give Chet?
Speaker 2: M Maybe the Santa Claus who has a heart attack?
Speaker 3: Oh God, I know exactly. You give Chip, But I'm not about to say it because I want to take this person myself.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe Jason Marston.
Speaker 1: I Jason, Jason's actually on my He's like on my short list because I have Eric.
Speaker 4: Right, hey, that's a short joke. How dare you make a short joke?
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, I've got Feenie. Eric Tapanga has treiny, which is great. Chet might have been a mistake because I just really wanted hanging out.
Speaker 2: I would have kept I would have had Blake on my team, my leather jacket gang.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, you want you want Chet? You want to you think Chet.
Speaker 2: Is strangely Listen, he's he's stuck with Chet. He's got to figure out.
Speaker 1: Now I've got Chet, doesn't have like another character that he's like, He's not He's not in part of this world? Right unless.
Speaker 2: Unless what about Elvis Presley, who was supposed to be the real Elvis Presley.
Speaker 1: No, okay, all right, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Janitor Bud because there is because you have I've got Feenie. I've got Janitor Budd. If I if I imagine Chet Bud Feenie, I can see it. And then and then mister williams Eli Oh wow, so right, that's who I.
Speaker 3: Was going to say, that's who I was going to say I would put with Chet because it would be such a strange pairing and it would actually work really well.
Speaker 1: So Bud and Eli. So now I have basically, I have a school scenario, right and school does end up becoming the janitor at the school and we know that, so.
Speaker 2: We haven't seen it yet. You don't trying to sway the audience. Don't try to sway the audience. Will We're back to you. This is back to your pick.
Speaker 3: And I have I have two left total.
Speaker 4: Two left total, this one. Then I get two turns and it's back to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, with my next pick in the half draft team superfil Freedol is very proud to announce a open the door and he's funny, instantly adds something to the show. Could have seen more of his character. Superfil Freedol takes Lenny's oh wow, interesting another adult than to play off your Matthew's adults. Yes, yes, but also kind of the wacky in the middle of that.
Speaker 4: Bring some of the wackiness.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Lenny Spinelli, love it.
Speaker 1: All right. I see where you're going with yours there.
Speaker 3: You've got a lot of a lot of people talking like this, Joey, She's got all the New Yorkers. I've got all the high.
Speaker 1: Pitch, high pitch voices, and you got you've got all the loguys.
Speaker 2: All right, I've got I've got the Leather Jacket Gang and Dusty.
Speaker 1: And I almost wanted to say, can we pick the Leather Jacket as a car as a cat, because I wanted to pick the school It's moved from every It's like, it's like it's its own identity, and it's you know, it stands for this sort of performative mass ulinity, this like pseudo edginess that like is handed down from Harley to Sean, or to Eric to Harley to Sean to back to Harley. Everybody's you know, the leather Jacket is like almost more essential than some of them characters on our show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, I'm I'm looking at my cast TK, Harley, Sean, Griff all of those people need like a moral leader, and we've got Turner. We've got Turner as the as like the moral compass for this group here, and then we've got Dusty given us the great reactions to all of it, providing our lists in the background in the background of everything, looking at everything, and that's that's great.
Speaker 4: But I feel like Turner now needs something.
Speaker 2: Turner's going to be in the middle of a tornado if he's the only real grounding force, I think I need another like morality play.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I know where you're going.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking at some of these, these this list we have here, and I'm I mean, there's the dentist in Feenie's house who everyone wants to know.
Speaker 4: She wants everyone to.
Speaker 1: Know she's naked.
Speaker 2: She asks for towels. I love that character. I love that character. I also really love the Little Cory character.
Speaker 4: Look the pig. Why not bring in a pig?
Speaker 3: What about Kat Tompkins.
Speaker 4: But that's exactly what I've been thinking.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: I want some romance. I want some steaks.
Speaker 2: I want some a real I'm gonna I'm going Cat Tompkins taking Cat Tompkins also table great call.
Speaker 3: I knew that was going to happen. She was on my list too. I knew that was going to happen.
Speaker 1: She's pretty darn good.
Speaker 3: Great, she's great.
Speaker 2: She adds a nice little element there. And I get another pick. I get another pick and man show.
Speaker 1: Sean and t K would probably end up dating yep, Sean.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Karle and Griff off against each other, and I feel like I need and I feel like I need. I think I need some sort of something to bond Harley and Griff because right now they're just always at each other's throats. I need something or maybe an icebreaker for them, something for them to talk about. I'm wondering if I if I go with a Jason Marsden throw him in there interesting, or if maybe oh gosh, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Man, this is really hard, guys. Man, I'm having a real hard time here. I'm on the clock. I'm on the clock, all right.
Speaker 2: I've got to give I've got to give Griff and Harley something other than just being at each other's throats all the time. And so I think I'm gonna give them. I still don't know why said that, like it was gonna just help me come up with something that it did.
Speaker 4: I'm going with the Veronica Watson.
Speaker 1: Wow, she was on my shortly. I mean, she makes perfect sense for your list, but she was somebody I really was thinking about because she's one of the female characters that comes in is funny, is Howard and yeah plays off. The double Lie is still like one of my favorite episodes. And I think between Turner and Kat and Sean and her, you have some great stories.
Speaker 2: Now we have TK and the Veronica Watson dying for the attention of either Harley and Griff or Sean. So she goes anywhere She's got to rich she could have She gotta be best friends with TK. They could be they could have moments where their enemies. We We've got lots of stuff we can do there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty impressive. That's impressive.
Speaker 1: Will it's your last pick.
Speaker 3: I've thought about this and I'm I'm I've kind of put all my eggs in one basket, but I'm happy with the basket in which said eggs lie. So to really round it out and finish the full family sitcom, I will be taking Rue mcclanahan's grandma character.
Speaker 1: What Yes, Bernie Matthews, you know, Here's what I was thinking. Here's my question about her, is she would she have been the right age to date Feeni.
Speaker 3: I think they said it. No, I think they set it up enough to where she could have been something there.
Speaker 1: Because that would have been perfect for my show because if I got her, then I have a.
Speaker 3: So I'm taking. Grandma was rolling Stone right to my show. So good because she was great and we didn't see it like.
Speaker 1: One of the most like the greatest guest stars we had. Like I agree, character came in, told a great story, a great value.
Speaker 2: You just told us more about Alan too and the way he was raised, and.
Speaker 1: The lesson was perfect. It was like not too heavy handed. And I was thinking about how like her appearance on the show sort of invited our show to like TV land because I want to knew who she was from the Golden Girl, you know. So it was like her coming on was sort of like anointing us as like another family sitcom. Oh it's so cool.
Speaker 3: So I'm taking. I'm taking for my last pick, Grandma Matthews. But writer for your last picks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is his last pick. He gets one pick.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give you a name. But everything you were just saying, was there another famous woman who guest starred on our show? Yes, madamost n Sky. I think about her with Feenie. No, there's so much her and Phyllis come on, Phyllis Diller and Bill Daniels together insane?
Speaker 4: What about reg Reginald a fair face considering it was.
Speaker 3: On my So is Peter Tork.
Speaker 1: So is mister mister uh is like Rue mcleannn, like a character that comes in. It takes over the whole episode, and it's funny.
Speaker 4: What about Frankie's dad? We could the Evaders Evader Foene.
Speaker 3: Show Vader was there. I also had the guy who threw away the flower. The flower was great, so I had him.
Speaker 4: Sean wasn't in a relationship with him.
Speaker 1: Yes, he took room mclaran and that wasn't my pick. I really don't know what to do now.
Speaker 2: Threw everything off for you. Huh, there's still the dentist.
Speaker 1: There's still the dentist. But I feel like I'm Eric because right now, yea, Eric is going to be compared with Phoene. So I think I have to take Jason Mars and I think to two young friends in high school, and then I have so I have the highjinks with them, so the the male side, and then everybody else is the grown ups in a sort of you know school situation. Yep. You just have to figure out how to insert Chet into that. And you have like a pretty solid sitcom of like goofy characters, down to earth characters. If Topanga is really the star of my show, Tapanga and Eric are the stars of my show.
Speaker 6: Yep, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Last night before we went to bed, I said to Jensen carp, producer and husband of this podcast that the only thing I knew for certain was that writer was going to end up with Jason Marsden on his team. I said, I don't know who is taking anyone, but I know that by the time the draft is over, Jason Marston is the writers.
Speaker 1: You haven't some sort of connection.
Speaker 4: Jason are our friends.
Speaker 2: Writer loves Jason more than Will has ever loved Jason, and and there has been times that's great love. Somehow, I don't know what it is, but in your heart, your heart has a little carved out corner for Jason mars just for Jason marsta It was.
Speaker 1: It was that he knew how to do comedy as an actor that I did not understand. Like I didn't watch sitcoms, I didn't know it. So when he came onto our set, or when I saw him in life, and I saw what he could do with that slick comedy chops. I was so impressed, and it's like he's never gone.
Speaker 2: It's never gone away, and you just still see You look at Jason Marsden and stars, how.
Speaker 1: Does he do that? How does he manage to make all these lines so funny? How did he make this bad dialogue? Okay, he's so funny. He's so good, and that's what I need. I needed. I needed it around him. I needed that. We got to sol we all have solid tea. Man, you guys, we have solid tea.
Speaker 3: Should we read who we have?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's let's recap who we have? So go ahead. Will you start first? Who is on your team?
Speaker 3: My team is going to be called Team Matthews because I have Cory, Alan, Amy, Bernice Matthews, So we've got the whole Matthews clan there. I then have the power duo of Joey and Frankie with their new leader Minkis, and in occasionally for just some fun high jinks, Spinelli knocking.
Speaker 1: Out the really good sitcoms.
Speaker 3: So good, Yeah, I'm pretty good.
Speaker 4: Break down your team.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have a name, but I got to come up with one. Okay, so I have Phoenie, just insane Uh, I have mister Feenie and then I have Eric, So I've got the i mean, the dynamic duo, a lot of fireworks there, a lot of high totally works. Then I've got so much heart, so much heart teaching lessons right solid solid, You've got the duo of Topanga and Trieny, which means I have a girl version of boy Mean's worldish vibe going on, where Trainy is obviously not the Sean but a quirky, quirky character that kind of brings out the tapanganess from season one, which we you know, if we're only talking about that's a third hour show. So my show involves a very hippie, dippy, interesting kind of out there Topanga also up against Feenie. Then when I've got Chet, pure adult comic relief between Chet and Janitor, bud Eli Williams is there rounding out the school aspect. So Feenie has sort of that turner mentor dynamic that he has where you have another teacher, you also have a younger teacher in Eli to bounce off of Eric, and Jason Marsden my final choice who also so you know, rounds out the Eric. Yeah, so I'm feeling pretty pretty balanced. I don't know. What I don't have is drama, really, h Well, you phoene my show, you know, ironically enough, considering how much drama I added to Boy Beats.
Speaker 4: World, my drama went away from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know what you do is the entire the entire show. No matter what happens. Chet is always in the hospital with a heart attack. So that's the whole show every time you see him. You can't do that yet because she hasn't been there yet. She is mostly comic relieve up until I mean he's you know, yeah, interesting, Okay, Danielle, walk us through it.
Speaker 2: My team is called the Leather Jacket Gang. Yes, yes, in coming in first, I picked Sean. Number two, I picked mister Turner. I have got just some drama, some heart strings, some some the sun dynamics, all the sun dynam really strong there. Coming in at number three. Great hair. Gosh, I didn't even mention the hair.
Speaker 3: Oh yeahea hair that You're right.
Speaker 2: I could be team hair, but but man, then I've got TK and Harley. I've got a brother sister dynamic. I've got more family issues there. Then I have Griff to play off of my Harley who's going to be the real leader.
Speaker 1: Of this gang.
Speaker 4: And then for some love and and and.
Speaker 2: Some real choices that have to be made, Kat Tompkins for mister Turner, who's also going to put Turner often in the position of do you want this life with me or do you want that life with the boy who is maybe going to be a thorn in their relationship? Or maybe she comes around who knows that's a whole thing that we could get to. And then I have Dusty just I mean, who doesn't need a dusty solid background for everything? And we know he's got acting chops, so we could he could He could actually level up on this show. He doesn't have to just be background. He could also he could have his own role and tying us all together. I've got the Veronica Watson who is maybe gonna have a great relationship with t K. Maybe Veronica Watson is the moral compass for TK, and we get to see that sort of friendship and relationship which maybe eventually there ends up being a falling out if there's a romantic interest in Sean for both of them.
Speaker 3: You know what could be interesting too. A fun episode would be both TK and the Veronica Watson are fighting over Dusty who never speaks. He literally never and he just never talks the whole time. Such a fun episode to do it, he could do it.
Speaker 1: It would be great.
Speaker 2: This yay go over some of the characters that honorable mentions who didn't get picked, like Morgan Matthews. Yeah, Hillary, a girl writer has his first date with.
Speaker 3: Guy who throws flower. He talked about that.
Speaker 8: Res Ingrid great on your show, will actually be off of Corey because I think the Ingrid Corey dynamic is really cool.
Speaker 1: You don't you don't have a girl. You don't have a young girl on your show. No.
Speaker 3: I built the family dynamic, right yeah, so that.
Speaker 1: You don't have much school stuff now straight up family not even take might not even take place with the school set.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised nobody wanted yes. And who doesn't even remember being on He.
Speaker 1: Wasn't even there.
Speaker 3: Oh they the chemistry teacher was doctor doctor, pretty funny guy.
Speaker 1: It would have been good in mind because I have this real faculty dynamic going on.
Speaker 2: We also had the Tongues, the band. We could have taken the whole team of the Tongues, basically the monkeys. You would have had the monkeys on your team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been pretty impressive. We talked about Chubby. Chubby could have been an interesting one on there because you then bring all of Chubbies into play if you've got Chubby on your team. Jim Abbott nice.
Speaker 1: Jim Abbot nice. That would have been a good one, coming in not knowing that he has two pages of dialogue, but nailing it, piling it anyway. What about the German Exchange kid who takes over the radio? He was almost I was thinking about him because him and Feene could be in their own sitcom, like just watching that dynamic.
Speaker 4: Calvin Jonathan c kaplan.
Speaker 1: That would have been great.
Speaker 3: All right, I have a quick question for you to as a supplemental, very quick draft. If you were only allowed to draft one place from Boy Meets World, one kind of place.
Speaker 1: This is good. What would you take Chubby's Yep? Chubbies yep.
Speaker 3: And I think I would take the Matthew's house and you'd take the school.
Speaker 1: School, right. Yeah, so that's why I get the get the hallway in the classroom.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now one prop you're allowed to one objectiant phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just kidding. For more of the school.
Speaker 2: You need a backpack or I mean, for me, it's the leather jacket. If we're gonna call that a prop.
Speaker 3: Right, that count wouldcount the one you would take the leather jacket.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting?
Speaker 4: What would you take?
Speaker 1: Well? For the house?
Speaker 3: I would probably take because we use it so often, the bad phone that none of us can act.
Speaker 4: Yes, that everyone just turns off by closing the antenna.
Speaker 1: Bad cordless phone. Would probably have to.
Speaker 2: Take that for that. That's good, that's good. You could also take that parking meter.
Speaker 3: Or the drink piss sign. One of those would be good. But I was thinking rider if you took the death chair.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I take the death chair or the sex head poster, the red drink, red dres I need drink, always drinking red drink, and Janitor Bud's gotta clean it up.
Speaker 2: They're constantly vomiting up red drinks.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about this. You can only have one level of the school of the Tower of the Tower school, what level do you take?
Speaker 2: I need the one with Janitor Bud's time cards.
Speaker 4: They want to get the leather jacket. Gang's got a mess with that time card.
Speaker 1: Situation time punch. Okay, rder what level we're gonna take. I have to have principal's office, so that one is that's the bathroom it would take me.
Speaker 3: Then I would have the bathroom turner level. That's fine, Okay, all right, good, So we've all got it. We've all got different levels of the school.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, I'm actually I'm really impressed with us because I didn't think all three of us would end up with as strong of teams as we did, and so thankfully we don't have to decide. We're putting that on all of you, our dear listeners. So now that you've heard our teams, take it to Instagram Pod meets World Show and please place your votes. We haven't decided what the winner is going to get yet, but.
Speaker 3: Sign scripts.
Speaker 2: Oh great, I would love it. I'd love to win a sign autograph bas well, it's the winner.
Speaker 3: From us on Instagram. Oh what we win? Bragging rights? We get to hold it over everybody until the next draft.
Speaker 1: That's what you win. Yeah, we should need to come up with a name for my team prize.
Speaker 3: Well, I think when the Rotisserie Baseball League started, which then became Fantasy Baseball, the winner had to like The thing they were showered with was you Who. It became this thing where it's like you have to cut, so we should come up with you just.
Speaker 1: A bunch of things. I have no idea what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: So fantasya you would love this.
Speaker 1: So so rotisserie.
Speaker 3: Baseball is what fantasy baseball became. And it was started by all the big like the editor of the New York Times, like Dan Oakrint, like all these men and women that were these big power like journalists and stuff like that started. They created the entire fantasy world. There's a great documentary about it. So then it becomes fantasy and they lost their They didn't have rights to it. They were just doing it as fun, but it took over everywhere. But one of the things they did was whoever won, they got showered with you who. So maybe the winner, we film ourselves getting showered with red drink.
Speaker 2: I will never let you choose a prize for anything.
Speaker 3: Best it's the best, because then you get you know, they get a little trophy and.
Speaker 2: Now you're waiting until the end to make me realize, I want to pick a team that no one votes for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I wanted to bring that having stuff thrown on me. Film winner is a cruise.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, the winner gets to go on a cruise with Ryder Strong for a month.
Speaker 1: You get you every boat.
Speaker 3: Every time the boat parks, you have to pay for the parking.
Speaker 1: That's how they get you.
Speaker 3: So I would like to say very quickly, when Ryder picked mister Feenie and then got Eric, I thought he was going to win in a landslide walk away. Now I'm not so sure. I don't know who's gonna win. That's three solid teams.
Speaker 4: These are three solid teams.
Speaker 2: Yes, it really depends on what which aspect of the show speaks most to you, you know, like, are you do you watch the show and think, gosh, where else can I get family morals and values with a splash of comedy? If that's your If that's what pulls you in, You've got Will's team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you've got like.
Speaker 2: Just the best lessons anyone could ever teach with mister Feenie.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 4: And then you've.
Speaker 2: Got Blake Clark, the world's like most lovable bad dad counteracting that. Ryder's team also really well thought out with the Tapanga and Trini.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that.
Speaker 4: Friendship and hippiness in turn, I know, well.
Speaker 2: If what gets you about our show is what hooks you about Boy meets World is where else do you get those tears pathos?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, your show is gonna have some drama and.
Speaker 3: Griff Harley dynamic. You get to see more of that. Uh, it's their three solid teams and it's.
Speaker 4: And if you love romance triangles.
Speaker 2: Because I have the potential for there to be a TK Shan situation and a Veronica Watson TK situation.
Speaker 4: I have the friendship.
Speaker 2: Possibilities between TK and Veronica Watson, but then I also have Veronica or TK mixed with Griff and or Harley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you got Dusty in the mix.
Speaker 2: And then Dusty, well, Dusty circles everybody giving us a telling the audience with his face how they're supposed to be feeling.
Speaker 3: Some of the best facting we've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Absolutely it's Dusty.
Speaker 4: I don't know, guys, this, I'm really impressed with all of us.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us for this episode of Pod Meets World and our half draft.
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 4: You can go to Instagram to vote.
Speaker 2: As always, you can follow us there. Pod Meets World Show. You can send us your emails Podmeetsworldshow dot at gmail dot com, and we have merch merch.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I got a lot on my mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're right, You're right, You're right. So if you've enjoyed this draft, we have good news for you. We're going to be doing a draft of episodes next. That'll be coming up soon, so look out for that one. Thank you all for joining us, will send us out.
Speaker 3: We love you all, pod dismissed. Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfordell and Ryder Strong executive producers, Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Taras Sudbach, producer, Jackie Rodriguez, engineer and Boy Meets World superfan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon and you can follow us on Instagram at Pod Meets World Show or email us at Podmeets Worldshow at gmail dot com