Speaker 1: I just keep going back to to Heather or not Heather. What's her name? Shannon Badoor? Where she was always calling you Meghan King Edmund she loves I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not a serial killer. I don't have three names. Not really?
Speaker 3: Are you still legally Edmunds?
Speaker 1: No? Fuck no?
Speaker 4: Fuck you not drop that fast enough. I have Meghan King on the podcast today. Hey, babe, we have a lot of comment.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we do. It's nice to finally meet in person and discuss.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: I feel like I know you because I watched you on TV.
Speaker 1: We've been texting right right, Yeah, And I had no idea how similar our situations were.
Speaker 2: They're very, very parallel, which reminds me. Use the term parallel parenting. Yeah, I love that. Did you coin that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I actually realized that it was a thing when I was talking to someone who had, you know, been through a lot of relationships and custody things, and he was like, you don't co parent with that person.
Speaker 2: You parallel I love that. And I heard that from you, and that's exactly what I'm going through. It's a nice way to say that there's no co parenting relationship.
Speaker 4: No, And I don't want a co parenting relationship.
Speaker 2: I mean, ideally, I think it would be nice to have one, but like you have, you can't be a human being.
Speaker 1: First night that if I don't want one. I can't co parent with a controlling narcissist.
Speaker 2: No, you can't, And I absolutely know that. Yeah, as fact, they live it every day.
Speaker 4: Torture.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I recently got a temporary restraining order that I then I dropped just because we entered into a consent agreement, but not before my axe had to use his mouthpiece to go slam me in the tabloids about how like I'm, you know, attempting to get a restraining order and therefore I'm like diminishing the abuse of like the real abuse that women go through in domestic violence cases. And that's it's such bullshit because the law doesn't recognize I think it's starting to, but it doesn't officially recognize emotional abuse as a form of domestic violence, right, And I just know that I've had to work through so much and I continue to through my triggers. So if that's not domestic violence, then what is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, there's it's coercive control that is dropped pretty frequently on one mom's battle.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Tina and I started texting and she's yes, has she helped you navigate that she has helped me navigate?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, she Her story is insane.
Speaker 2: And hers is a continuing story as well. Mm hmm, it's not over yet.
Speaker 5: She's incredible too, because well for many reasons. But I believe she represented herself in court.
Speaker 2: She did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she had to do all the research, all the study.
Speaker 3: She's a bad bitch.
Speaker 4: No, she is a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're right, it's not being It's not something that people talk about very often. But there's so many things I know in the state of California that fall under DV, like when someone if you're living in a home and the other party is filming you without your knowledge or consent, it goes right under the domestic violence.
Speaker 2: See, California recognizes a lot more than protects their people, more than the state of Missouri, which is still very traditional in all of those ways. So I'm glad to hear that California is recognizing it because it has been such a battle for me. And basically what I've heard from lawyers is it's not that bad or just like, it's like, let it go. It's the father your kids. Let it go. Let it go. Only when I took things into my own hands and documented on the phone, like on video, and then called the police and then made a report and actually wrote it all down, that's when I felt empowered to have a sense of safety.
Speaker 1: What was he doing?
Speaker 4: Can you tell us?
Speaker 2: I mean, there's been a lot that's happened over the years, but the majority of it is like this creepy like stalking, threat also threatening words. Right, it's all in writing all of it. It's like, what are you doing? It's literally every last word all these would listen to what he just did. He's on his honeymoon in Italy right now. Just got married on my birthday. Best gets better and he okay, he forgot that we were switching a day that I was taking one of his days because I was in town and he was in Italy. Right and I pick up my kids from school, but he writes an email. He replies all to an email from my son's school. Who doesn't go to school with my daughter and says, where the fuck is or where the hell is my daughter? They don't even know who who our daughter is? She doesn't go to that school. And then I reply all and I'm like, I'm really sorry about this. There's been a miscommunication and I tried to like smooth it over, and then he replies all to that and says something like in totally messed up grammar, how now everyone can see how bad I suck and how I'm just trying to stir up drama.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's a real nurses like on his honeymood.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, because he's still got to keep control of you. What is he gonna How could he enjoy Italy if you're not being controlled.
Speaker 2: In la unbelievable, Like he doesn't even know where our daughter goes to school. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I so relate to this. They're like I can't stop smiling because I'm picturing Jim or writing all this shit, and it's like, stop crawling your hole, Like someone just.
Speaker 2: Goes away, like go to your honeymoon.
Speaker 4: Go on your honeymoon and enjoy your fucking life.
Speaker 2: And every time he posts about this wife, it's almost some sort of jab at me or to all of his ex wives, because I'm number three ex wife and now he's on a wife four and He literally did this, which I don't know if it was purposeful or not, but he wrote the most beautiful bride ever. Well, you've had four, so I know. And then like he'll be like to everyone out there who's talking about me, I'm sure you're still married to your first husband or wife.
Speaker 4: Like just be happy, right, Like, go be happy?
Speaker 2: I know. Don't address the haters. You know all about haters. I know all about haters. Yeah, do we address them when necessary? Is it constant?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Is it on a picture of your on your wedding day? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Oh, he's commenting on things that are like on his wedding day.
Speaker 2: He like posted a picture on his wedding day. And then I was like to all you haters to whatever it was, I'm not, like, no, it's not verbati is.
Speaker 4: The new Do you communicate with the new wife?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't. He's had her block me and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so she's easy to control, probably, which I think she likes it.
Speaker 4: They love that.
Speaker 5: But for a quick background, so have you two ever met in real life?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: How did mean?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: How did you start? How did you first come in contact?
Speaker 1: Did I slide in your DRAMs or did you slide in mind. It was something somebody's something about our situations.
Speaker 2: Were you know I think you were like, Megan, come on my podcast something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: I had read an article or something and I was like, I have to get you on the podcast. And then we started texting.
Speaker 3: And you both have been going through similar situations.
Speaker 4: Were you a divorce for how long have you been?
Speaker 2: I've been separated, like for the years. The divorce isn't no, the divorce is final, but divorce, you know it took like a year and a half or whatever.
Speaker 5: Oh so three years you were Okay, I got it and you were coming up on a year.
Speaker 4: So okay, my independence stay coming out.
Speaker 2: And the ocean will never know you two together? No, isn't that such a gift. One time, my kids saw a picture with me and their dad in it, and they said, you know my dad, Oh.
Speaker 3: Do you do you like? Do you like that?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it?
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't. I don't want ocean to know me as the person I was when I was with him. Okay, I was not my that wasn't me. I didn't recognize that person at all.
Speaker 2: Well, you came out of it quickly then, because like for you to be able to turn turn yourself around like that after like that level of abuse, it takes I think it takes a lot longer for most women to even identify that what they've been through is abuse, and that like any side effects that maybe they don't like in their own behavior are because of of their way of surviving when they were with a narcissist. I think that takes women a long time to wrap their.
Speaker 5: Brains around such a good point, because like, when you're in survival and I've I've I heard other friends who've been with narcissists say the same thing, like I don't know the person I was in that relationship because you're in survival mode, you have to act a certain way. I've never been in this situation, but from that, I'm like, I've had so many friends say that, like I did things I wasn't proud of, but I was in survival mode, or like I acted a way that I would never act again, or I always was fighting with this person.
Speaker 1: Oh constantly and never a smooth day, but it was.
Speaker 2: Certain and the gaslighting is so intense that you one begins to believe it and then you need coping mechanisms, and so how do you hope? Do you party? Do you do drugs? Do you like? Do you throw yourself into work? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: These are coping mechanisms. This is not who this individual really is, right, And that's so hard to discern. The difference from when you're in the mix of the narcissistic abuse.
Speaker 1: I know, and unless you've been in it yourself, because people don't understand it is the most fucked up.
Speaker 4: I tell people, if you.
Speaker 1: See any of these signs in someone, whether it's a friend or a lover, like, you have to get out because they'll ruin you.
Speaker 2: Have you seen yourself with anyone else who's a narcissist?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I actually have just started like dipping my toe into talking to men and giving them a chance.
Speaker 4: But I'm hyper sensitive.
Speaker 1: Like the second that they start talking, I hang on every word and I'm like red flag that doesn't add up, you know, And these people could be completely normal, but I just I don't allow people in.
Speaker 2: Good for you, I need to put up more of a screen.
Speaker 3: Did it take you a second?
Speaker 5: Since it's been like three years, how did it take you a second to get back into the dating?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 2: You got married. Yeah, not really married, No, I did. I got remarried and then divorced. It was a quickie marriage. Okay. Yeah, so I'm a little different than than you, Lala. I think that I was in I was surprised by when my ex left. It was just it was very abrupt, and I think I was still in the place of trying to understand what it would look like to be separated from him, and then boom, it was done. And so I found my twins were eighteen months old, my daughter wasn't quite three, and I was desperate. I was in a like a place of desperation, and I'm like, oh my god. All I wanted was this partner. All I wanted was a family.
Speaker 1: So he heft he left the marriage.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yes, he left the marriage.
Speaker 4: And what was his reasoning.
Speaker 2: Well, I found out that he had been hanging out with our nanny outside of the marriage, and I confronted them about it that morning. And when I confronted them about it and I fired the nanny, she was leaving and I was heated and I was like, get the fuck out of my house or whatever. And he says that he thought I was going after her like physically, I was not. I was literally in my robe and he grabbed the back of my robe and it triggered me because he's touched me before, and I the police, and when I called the police, he like he ended up leaving, and that was when he left me. Kimberly. My friend is here saying she's nodding her head because she saw a lot of this too, the energy when he left the house, I just I literally felt lighter. I felt like I wanted to do things that I didn't want to do before, like wipe down the kitchen table, like weird little things that I suddenly cared about again, like I cared about a clean table, like tiny things. I find joy in small moments finally again, whereas before I was constantly under a microscope and constantly doing something wrong. Everything I do is his fault. If he stubs his toe, his toe, it's my fault, it's your fault.
Speaker 1: These men are such pieces of shit now really, and you know what I do with shit.
Speaker 4: I put them in the trash. I put them in the trash and goodbye.
Speaker 5: I love I love that you're both talking about it, though, because there has been this, Like I even before I met laala, And before I was like, oh, if I looked in the mirror too long, I'm like, I'm so a narcissist. And then I finally learned, I'm like, well, that's what a lot of people think it is. You just like love yourself or you're obsessed with yourself. But it's completely different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's not what a narcissist, I know, But a narcissistic trait, too, is different than being a narcissist. And I think that was that Like for people who throw around the term narcissists too much, I think that's important to understand that narcissistic traits do not make one a narcissist.
Speaker 4: Correct, But most people don't know that. Yeah, No, or women way, I don't.
Speaker 1: I like to keep this topic alive. It's not about like dragging these two men. It's about shedding light on situations that two women were in and a lot of other women are in these situations and it has to be spoken about because I'm telling you, a narcissist will bleed you dry financially, mentally, emotionally. They will take everything from you until you are living on the street and can't even function.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely true, including the children, and you think, like the children can be used as ponds. They know that's our weak spot. They can't get us with the money. They can't get us like emotionally as much anymore, not with this order that I have. But yeah, the children, heck, yeah, he can get me with them. Course, and it hurts them, but like, so what as long as he's hurting me because he hates me way more than he loves them.
Speaker 3: And all of your children are his.
Speaker 2: Statement that was, Yeah, it's true. Wow, And like I think I'm such a lover and I just want everybody to, you know, be happy and loved, and everybody's flawed. But I've come to realize that, like there's something so wrong and these the brains of these individuals that you can't fix it. I read recently that a true narcissist, you know, like how yawns are contagious. Yeah, true narcissist won't yawn when someone else yawns because they literally lack empathy to even understand what that feels. Like?
Speaker 3: What is wild?
Speaker 1: How long after how did you say your your other the annull's marriage?
Speaker 2: How did I say?
Speaker 4: How do you say his name again?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Cuff?
Speaker 1: Cuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why DoD everyone call him coufe.
Speaker 2: Well it's kind of spelled like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's just that simple cuff.
Speaker 1: How did you meet him? Riah?
Speaker 2: We met on dating app Riya.
Speaker 3: There's a riot.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not on any dating apps yet.
Speaker 2: Ria, it's like my fave is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: The thing is though, is like riat is for dating, Like you're on there to date? Right, it's not a hookup site.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think it's a hookup site, but like it's a dating app, so I think like inevitably there's going to be hookups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Like I'm down. I feel like my roster of hookups is looking quite nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah they're not hardy.
Speaker 1: I don't think I am ready to go into like the dating pool yet.
Speaker 2: So what do you like?
Speaker 4: What do you talk on apps?
Speaker 2: So? What do you when? Will you be ready?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What what level in life do you have to reach?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What are you looking to do?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 4: I think I need to let my guard down a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think I need some sort of resolution in my life and then I think I'll be open to it because right now it's like someone comes into my world I hang on every word they say, I'm taking a mental note, I'm sending the name off to the PI forget.
Speaker 2: I'm not even kidding. Do you do that too? Why you have like three, like three background checks of persent? I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, A fellow, A fellow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, very good company in this room. I love that.
Speaker 5: So then I'm gonna ask, have you ever did you ever have trust issues? Or was it never because I know you got in a relationship right after and then it was annulled. But then were you like, okay, I need to like face or were you just like no, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I really don't have trust is shoe overall? I really don't. I mean, I'm definitely a lot harder than I was twenty years ago as far as the trust goes, But overall I kind of think that, like I'm a hopeless romantic and I think that's why I married that guy so fast in the first place. I want to believe in a happy ending in fairy tale, and like I think, only now, at age thirty eight, am I to the point where I'm like, oh, it doesn't have to be a fairy tale. It might even be better not being a fairy tale right, well, hello, Meg, like only took it hellock long to get here, Like, yeah, so I'm kind of opposite of you, and you think you have me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you? Or no?
Speaker 4: Are you just I always see.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's called trust issues. I think it's just called being smart.
Speaker 2: Okay you like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I don't think it's baggage.
Speaker 1: I think it's like me having knowledge about someone is power for me. But I even after everything I've been through, I still believe in love too. I'm like, I know my person is out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, same. I mean, but with the whole like cough marriage thing, I think it was I was in a place of desperation where I truly wanted that partner so badly that I fell into this like where I, you know, look at all the good things and let all the red flags just like go by the way. I'm really good at that.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a very very personal question. Sure, did he eat the cookies before he put it in?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you ignored red flags. Any any man who's eaten it before he puts it in, there are no red flags.
Speaker 2: And back to the hookups.
Speaker 3: You he's a living and dining.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I am, because I went to New York and I and had some fun time and now I cannot get my mind off the deck. Oh I'm like.
Speaker 2: Next yet, right, I know, but I did the hookups. I'm really done with the hookups. I totally get that, you know, Like I can. I can hook up with my vibrator and it's really good and way.
Speaker 1: Good, you know, and you can have like ZiT cream on exactly.
Speaker 2: You don't have to like go get groomed or anything, and it's the best orgasm. Yeah, as fast as slow as you want it, right, And so so that's my hookup right now. Like I'm really looking for a meaningful connection.
Speaker 4: Are you cool?
Speaker 2: No, we're not cool. We don't talk, okay, good to know.
Speaker 1: What's the point of talking about.
Speaker 2: Why would you talk? Exactly? There's no reason, there's no It was an old which means there's no property to split anything.
Speaker 4: Right, just like call it a day, have a good life.
Speaker 1: Cool story though that like President Biden was just like at your wedding, that.
Speaker 2: Part of it is cool, but it didn't feel it's fucking cool. It didn't. It didn't feel like, well, I guess it did. I mean looking around and seeing like Secret Service and stuff there that was kind of crazy. But other than that, it just felt like a family. You know, it just felt like a family wedding. Small.
Speaker 1: It was small.
Speaker 2: It was like forty people or something tiny. And then just like the Secret Service, yeah, like as definitely at least as many of them as there were us at least.
Speaker 1: No, so they were like, I know, you only have a forty five person wedding or forty person wedding, but I'm going to need forty five more for my Secret Service probably.
Speaker 2: And then there was like, well it was a it was a parents' house. And then like when I was driving there there on the highway, there was like all the exits were shut down and like police runt exits, and I was like, what is going on here? They're like the presidents in town. I'm like, oh yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Like he's coming to my wedding.
Speaker 2: The whole street was shut down like that that the wedding was on and snipers snipers, yes, And I was like we had to like go tell the Secret Service, like we have to go down the street because the bride's in the.
Speaker 1: Car and were They like, I don't know about that. We call President Biden.
Speaker 4: Sure, that's true.
Speaker 5: They're like, okay, go ahead, wild So are you do you still use Riyah right now?
Speaker 3: Are you on Riot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you're you're having success with it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like, like I think sometimes like the Ryans have like big heads. Yeah, so what the Ryans? The people on Riyah? People in Riyah?
Speaker 4: You call them Ryan's?
Speaker 2: Sure? Why not?
Speaker 1: I love that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like it's like a dick measuring contest, like who has a cooler job kind of thing?
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like who has the better burning man photo kind of thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But what about bumble where like the female chooses everything. Have you tried bumble? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And then you know, sometimes like on those apps, it's just too overloaded, Like for you, the guys will probably a lot of them know who you are. A lot of guys don't know who I am unless they're gay, which is like they're not interested in me in the first.
Speaker 1: Place, right right right?
Speaker 2: But for you, I feel like more men know who you are.
Speaker 4: I feel like not really, Oh so maybe you could do a normal.
Speaker 1: Especially my type of guy. I just don't see them watching Bravo right now. Right Maybe if I was like a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, they would know who they would Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like on my Instagram, I think I have five percent men following me.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a low.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm pretty low too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so maybe you could do a bumble, but those you might just get overloaded. You know, you're on for an hour and then you have like five hundred people I don't know hours. The one with the girl, one has the girl.
Speaker 4: The girl does this swiping.
Speaker 2: Inge was good? Oh gosh, these are energy suckers. Yes, an hour? Yes?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can you put in your type and stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, you have to like pay to do you know your type and you gotta do this. We'll set up ready, there, you set up a profile.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, I have to pay one.
Speaker 2: No, you only have to pay if you want to say, like, they have to be over six feet tall or then I'm paying certain And.
Speaker 5: Then from each of you, what's your type? What type of guy are you into?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I like this question, migan.
Speaker 1: What's your type?
Speaker 2: I love it? I want like, I want a manly man who's fun and funny and really cool with three kids, and you want him to have three kids? No, my three kids really cool?
Speaker 1: Oh you want him to be.
Speaker 2: Cool with your three three kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I would like someone about my age, someone who travels a lot and has like a non traditional lifestyle and like I want him to be able to pick me up and throw me around totally.
Speaker 4: That's not Yeah, yeah, do you love that type?
Speaker 3: Do you mind if he has kids?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't mind if he has kids. No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, let's deep dive. I like tall, so definitely over six feet.
Speaker 2: Okay, how tall are you?
Speaker 4: I'm five six, but I throw a heel five eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh you need to think about that.
Speaker 4: You got to have a tall, tall motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You gotta have like a basketball player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so then well maybe not, but like what if I go to somebody in my same height? This has like been a challenge for me, well because they have to be really confident.
Speaker 4: So you care about hold on your five eleven?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you gotta go taller.
Speaker 1: They have to be like they gotta be like six two six three minimum minimum with Yeah, okay, so you're six feet taller than I'm thinking. If you can if you can hit about a six two six three, that's we're in visits.
Speaker 2: That's like the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be tall. All three of the dudes are tall right now?
Speaker 2: All three of your guys. Yeah, you have three guys.
Speaker 4: I have a little I have a Yeah, I know. And I was like, this is so fun.
Speaker 1: And now it's getting to the point where I'm like I want one hundred on the roster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, may on balance all of Like, if one's not texting back, there's like two other ones.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you need a rotation because one doesn't expect then you'll be like, fine, I've got it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter like you're not.
Speaker 3: You don't even think about it, Okay, keep going.
Speaker 1: They have to have tattoos.
Speaker 2: How come?
Speaker 1: I just love tattoos.
Speaker 2: Okay everywhere.
Speaker 1: It definitely adds character. It definitely like I need tattoos. I would say, tall, dark and handsome.
Speaker 4: Gotta have a jaw line.
Speaker 1: I like facial hair. So that's important today. Have to be cool that I haven't kid.
Speaker 2: Obviously one's easier than three.
Speaker 4: One is easy.
Speaker 1: And my kid's like the coolest kid you'll ever meet besides your three kids. And they've got to have like, I don't care what their job is, but you have to have a job. Actually, men with money scare me right now because I think they have a power struggle. But I will never not have my own place ever again, even if I get married to this person, not legally but just like we live together, I will always have my own place place because God, for something happens. I want to be able to dip in the port vision.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm even funny about dudes calling me a car.
Speaker 2: What do you wait? Why?
Speaker 4: I'm like, I can call myself.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get weird like that too. I don't need you to get any serve for me. No, I get weird like that too, because I think like a gift is even an airplane ticket, and so if somebody's like an airplane ticket, I'm like, no, no, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 4: Yepp.
Speaker 1: Also not staying with you when I get there, I'll book myself a hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks a lot, got it totally, unless, like I, well, I have I have started that way and then it doesn't end that way.
Speaker 4: No, but at least you know, at least you know you have.
Speaker 2: It right, and then it takes away that the like gravity of the expectations on the day too.
Speaker 4: Write I know.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? Every time I feel like I'm about to have sex, I have a full melt down.
Speaker 4: What I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And I have nothing because I'm sober, so I don't have anything to like, I can't have a glass of wine to call my nerves or anything. It's like, I'm very aware.
Speaker 2: Right, Wait, so you have a panic attack or something like in front of these men.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Before before I'm ready to like go over there, I'm just like marry in my head about it for something, Yeah, because it's new and story panic attacks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sure all right. Before in my mind, I'm like picturing you naked, like about to go at it, and you're like I can't do it. Oh no, I'm like that's that's not good.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we haven't gotten to that point yet.
Speaker 2: We won't get there.
Speaker 4: Get nervous about just like what am I doing?
Speaker 1: What am I doing? Like I start going through all the ship and then once we're there, once we're there, yeah, I'm just a bag of fun, ready to just turn it on, I know. And so then it happens and I'm like, let's add someone else to the roster because I want to like going dance with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah, all right, lovely up.
Speaker 1: Here looking up is a lot. How did we even get to that? Obviously type?
Speaker 5: But I want to know before we're done with the types.
Speaker 3: Age range.
Speaker 5: I know you said near your age, but like, give me a range for each of you youngest oldest?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, well it's twenty three too young.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty eight, I don't think so it's not for a relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like hooking up, hooking up not at now, okay, okay, because that happened.
Speaker 5: Because I've already done it.
Speaker 2: So ideally, I would say my age range is like thirty one to like fifty five.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, broad, Yeah, that is broad.
Speaker 2: There's a lot, but like best age, like thirty nine, okay, so very close to your age, close to your age, because then I feel like we could like grow something together totally, you know, right right?
Speaker 4: I think mine would be no younger than twenty eight, okay, and no older than thirty eight old are you? Yeah, thirty two?
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's like, yeah, all right, right in the middle, right in the middle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, red flags because you guys have each mentioned like, oh that's red flag.
Speaker 3: That's red flag.
Speaker 5: But I think there are different red flags for people, So mention some of yours, each of yours, because you like notoriously had some red flags on someone that. Stacy was like, yeah, red flags, but you weren't even like a big red flag until you got to like unpaid parking tickets or something. No way, Yeah, so like what are red flags?
Speaker 2: I mean there's I feel like I could write a book on like how many red flags. And by the way, I just like ignore them, you do? I mean I have, I have. I'm trying not to anymore.
Speaker 1: But right, but I think it's okay if you're if you see red flags and you know number one, this person is never going to be around my children. This person is just a hookup. We're not going to end up together. Then it's like whatever he has unpaid parking tickets. It's like, I'm just trying to get some good dick.
Speaker 2: As long as fall in love with that person. Oh that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so you got to don't care to have to be more careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like ir and like I romanticize everything, every situation, every everything, So like I can't just hook up with unpaid party ticket man because next thing I know will be married.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's the hooking up that makes you because her mom is always like, once you have set I'm the opposite. I'm like, have fun. You can have sex with someone and then the next day be like that was it. But her mom, which I love, is like, once you have sex with someone, your heart gets into it.
Speaker 3: Do you think that I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if I don't know if it's really that like cut and dry with me, but I can see where she's coming from. I think maybe if depending on her personality, perhaps okay, no not okay, no, okay, I can write them off real quick.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm in that space right now too. Just with everything that I've been through right now, I don't feel like I would be able to get super attached to somebody, even with or without sex. I just feel like I'm in this zone. And I also have a lot of things that I have to get done during the day. I don't have time to sit here and think about like if the person who just threw good dick at me is going to text me today?
Speaker 2: Right? If he does text you, then he texts you, and if not, like it's that's also a message.
Speaker 1: It's all.
Speaker 4: It's all the same to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I would know red flags until they presented themselves to me, Like if I get a background check, I'm not going to know something's a red flag until I read it and go, okay, that might be a red.
Speaker 3: Flag, right right? I get that.
Speaker 5: Is there anything in a personality though, where you're like red flag?
Speaker 2: I know a red flag a bad tipper, bad tip? Oh no, massive red flag?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And red flag if they not red flag if they give a huge, huge, huge tip and then ask you if you could please replace the sewer because they don't have the eighteen thousand dollars to wait.
Speaker 2: Or this happen, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Red flag when there's fucking water coming through the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Red flag when you use a debit card because your credit cards are maxed up?
Speaker 4: Huge red right lies is huge red flag.
Speaker 5: We played this game on and that would have been a good.
Speaker 1: But it's a huge.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well this happened.
Speaker 4: I'm just glad.
Speaker 1: I'm out of it. If you want to listen to what I'm saying, you can listen. If you don't want to listen and you want to stay with this person. I really don't give a shit.
Speaker 4: I'm just happy that I'm like free.
Speaker 2: Free, freedom. God, Yes, it feels so damn good. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like having someone in front of me who like, I just want just naked in the bed. Did you have that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean Jim and I like we our sex life was fine, like that was never really an issue until I had the babies.
Speaker 4: But narcissists don't like when a woman has babies because.
Speaker 2: The attention is started. And then like when I remember I was pregnant once and I was getting out of the shower, I was really big, and he says, I'm just so sorry. I was like, what are you talking about? He's like, your poor body, you're ruining it.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Was it a fight or at that point?
Speaker 2: No, it was like he like that was his way of like actually being like empathetic to me. Uh huh. By the way, I thought I looked amazing.
Speaker 1: I felt you did look amazing, thank you, And you looked I was a pregnant check though, I agree, like what do you I'm carrying your child?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah, both of you had partners that were cheating on you during pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, totally grouchy.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think that's because like when we're pregnant, we don't look the same. We don't we're tired, you know, we're hormonal. And then also we're not you know this felt sexy vixen not in their minds right, totally and so and like there's just other things to worry about, medical stuff whatever, and so like during that part of like my life, we didn't have a whole lot of sex. But he would complain all the time, like we never have sex, we know our sex. I'm like, well, I just had three babies in eighteen months. Give me a break.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. He sounds horrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm so glad you're not with him anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. And I've had a lot of fun with sex since him too. It's been great.
Speaker 3: That's so importing.
Speaker 2: That's that's why I have my show Intimate Knowledge. I talk about my dating life on my new podcast.
Speaker 4: I want to come on.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh my gosh, yes, we have so.
Speaker 5: Many wait, I want to hear so intimately, what do you get it?
Speaker 3: Do you interview certain people?
Speaker 1: Do you do so?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So let my last one sort of yes, but mainly it's just about my own personal dating life and what's going on, because apparently everybody cares about it. Not everyone, like it's always it's in the tabloids a lot. So when I was in Vegas for the iHeartRadio Music Festival, my podcast team set me up with Mike Johnson, who's the former Bachelor, and he he's a big, black eyed, gorgeous man, like six foot five, done done, and we so like we walked the carpet together. We had so much fun and it was I mean, it was just like basically a publicity stunt, but I ended up like feeling like, Okay, I really like you, like you're a night a good guy. And he was like, nope, just one to me friends.
Speaker 5: You know. That's who I was asking about because I like Google and I just saw a photos and I was like, yeah, that's who I thought, but.
Speaker 2: I was I just was talking to Teddy Mellencamp this morning because she was we were hanging out with her all night, and I was like, Teddy, listen to this text he sent me. She was like, you're the only one who thought it might be more than a weekend. I'm like, okay. She's like you have a broken picker. I'm going to do your profiles. Yeah, now I get it. Fun.
Speaker 4: This sounds like such a fun podcast.
Speaker 2: It's so fun.
Speaker 1: You have to know that. I want to come on and then let's talk about this real quick before we sign off. You got new boobies and if you knows, I got news and an ear?
Speaker 2: What did you get ear?
Speaker 1: I got it pinned back?
Speaker 2: Oh you did? I've thought about that before, just one Yeah. Was it painful?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I bet it wasn't. No, I should have done that.
Speaker 4: Wait, let me see your ears?
Speaker 2: Like, why wouldn't I if I was just under already you're even. They're so even you, I mean whatever, They're not terrible, yes, like pin it back a little bit?
Speaker 1: When you pin it back?
Speaker 4: See, I know I can see it. I can.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if you didn't do that, I would have I have to have people show me, like what it would look like? Pinback?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about your nose now? Because I know you said so when the bandage first came off?
Speaker 2: Did you see it? Did you see the pictures?
Speaker 1: I looked yes, last night I looked it up.
Speaker 4: Horrible and you you were swollen?
Speaker 2: It was swollen. And I didn't get need much done to my nose. So when I had the bandage taken off, it was more swollen than it was before I got my nose done. Okay, so I was horrified, but then the swollen went down quickly, and now I really like it. It was it's so cute.
Speaker 1: What did you not like about it?
Speaker 2: It just kind of had a bulbous tip, okay, like a round bulbous tip like a Bill Clinton, but not quiet okay, And so I had him remove that. But then I was like, I don't know, maybe the bridge will be too wide. Afterwards, I'm like, just do your magic, but make me look the same. And I think he did an incredible job. And he's also does boobs so cute.
Speaker 4: Your boobs look awesome.
Speaker 1: How many ccs did you do?
Speaker 2: Four seven? I did four seventy five, but I did have three twenty. Oh what did you do?
Speaker 1: I had three options because my boobs got so big after breastfeeding that my left one was so stretched out, and so there were three options. I could get huge implants, right, I could get the left one reduced, or I could have them put a hammock in, which is you know, essentially two rods on each side of the boob and then the skin is attached. What I'm gonna have the doctors on who did it because this could.
Speaker 4: Be completely office.
Speaker 2: This is what's th rereading or something.
Speaker 4: No, it's can I tell I have a mesh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right now, I have a bionic tip. Like if you were that's what you have. It feels like, yeah, I have like two rods. And I have to warn boys. I have to tell them I feel it.
Speaker 3: You can feel the rods.
Speaker 4: It's wild, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm like getting it in and I have to tell boys, like, by the way, if you suck my boobs, I may lactate and if you touch the left one you may feel something in there.
Speaker 2: So have you lactated?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: They like it.
Speaker 1: In fact, that's how I knew that I was still lactating was the boy said to me there's stuff in there, And I was like, you love it?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: He was like, don't apologize. He was kind of into it.
Speaker 3: Did he swallow it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: It doesn't taste bad.
Speaker 4: I heard it tastes coconut milk. I'm sure muscles muscles.
Speaker 2: Well. If he's a big guy like you one, he's like me up. Yeah, no, there's a black market for that. That's what I for, like workout, beach g or not.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's h whatever. I want to say hgh, but maybe it's not. But they will buy breast milk.
Speaker 2: I think it's all kind of weird, which I don't know why it's weird, because if we drink cow's milk and oats milk and so, I don't know why it would be weird to drink human milk. But somehow it's weird.
Speaker 4: I know people think it's so weird. Do you love your new boobs?
Speaker 2: I love them? So he he like pushed them more together because I have a broad chest, so he like sewed the side so they'd be like more together.
Speaker 4: Yeah they were, And yeh they're bigger.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I.
Speaker 1: Know right there for everybody, I know, you're making me wish that I would have gone bigger.
Speaker 2: Your tubes are big, and you're smaller than me, so yours are like you already have that natural cleavage.
Speaker 4: Did you go underneath or through the nip?
Speaker 2: Underneath? Because I already did my boobs ten years ago?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 4: I went underneath too, because I did my boobs ten years ago you did. Yeah, we're so insane.
Speaker 5: Were you only got your nose done a month ago? Because I heard healing for that was like three months.
Speaker 4: It looks amazing, It looks intible.
Speaker 2: I really love it. I think the heat, I mean it feels okay, but he'll be like feeling back. Yeah, but I think it'll go down with swelling in like two more months.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, one hundred per second, so yes, really yeah, think about what he did.
Speaker 4: He literally cut into your face.
Speaker 1: You're still going to be I think you're still gonna and it looks amazing, like if this.
Speaker 4: Were it, it would be so good.
Speaker 1: But I think there's.
Speaker 4: Still going to be swelling, don't you think.
Speaker 1: I mean for a year.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I'm the birds.
Speaker 1: I think is like a year to get them settled in. I'm supposed to be wearing a brawl right now like you have on Like you're not doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm not worrying anything.
Speaker 1: I know. That's amazing.
Speaker 4: It makes you not want to write.
Speaker 2: I know I've only gone like this like maybe five days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but be careful, will you ply? I don't know. I just feel like when the doctor, what's your son sign Libra. Okay, that makes all the sense.
Speaker 4: Because my virgo mind is the doctor told you.
Speaker 2: And then her I'm like, oh, you told me to do something, throw in the direction.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Where can people find your podcast so you guys.
Speaker 2: Can listen to me intimate knowledge wherever you get your podcasts or on iHeartRadio or Apple or anywhere else. And follow me on Instagram at Megan King. Yay.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on my podcast having me. Of course, thank you for listening to another episode of the Give Them Alla Podcast. We will catch you next week.