Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is eej Envy Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the gud we are the Breakfast Club Ess hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's back, Devin.
Speaker 3: Robert, what's up your hey?
Speaker 2: Lola Rose's head. Now, Jess's baby is about three years old.
Speaker 1: That's what the rooms to saying. Fifty was like, how ol hold is it her baby? Gary Owenson? How old is the baby? They want to know how old the baby was for the babies. Three months and she is back. We're happy, We're excited. We missed her. You was going with three months.
Speaker 3: Now she's two and a half months. She'll be three months on the twenty if November twenty and you.
Speaker 1: Were gone longer than that though.
Speaker 3: I was gone about three and four months, three four something like that.
Speaker 1: Four months. Well she's back.
Speaker 2: And for y'all that don't know, when somebody's on maternity leave, you're not allowed to call him at all. You're not supposed to anything concerning business, so we couldn't call him.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 3: I was checking in on her, but I wasn't concerning business.
Speaker 2: Though it wasn't concerned business.
Speaker 1: I was at.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm probably get on her nerves every other week. Hey girl, how are you was going on?
Speaker 1: I was gonna come viitus. She started suping tweeting, and.
Speaker 5: I was like, yo, I think I told my wife we should go down there and see Jess. And all of a sudden, all you seeing jeff story was don't come see me when people last to come see the baby, but we don't really want them here, And like.
Speaker 3: Okay, a damn thing, not at all.
Speaker 1: Just you should have pulled up on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't ever tell me you're gonna come see me. Don't come and see me but I want. There's a bunch of I'm like, well, damn, that's crazy. That's because he lives his life online. If if people don't live their life online, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's so crazy how you don't live your life on. That's one thing I learned about you and I was getting to know each other. You don't live your life online, even though you're so big online, Like you'd be so detached from the internet.
Speaker 3: Yeap, Like what happened the other day?
Speaker 4: Yea, let me tell you, Quincy Jones, when you passed away. You guys know, we talked about it. Me and Jess was talking. I'm like, yeah, because I'm breaking down.
Speaker 5: She said no, not did he so we know that.
Speaker 3: I was like, Quincy Jones passed away. She was like just with the mess what I'm like? She had no, No, I didn't get into it yet. I'm on the time you leave.
Speaker 4: My mind is like, did you turn your radio on, your TV, your phone, anything, the radio?
Speaker 3: Who listens to the radio was like, you work on the radio.
Speaker 5: I will say Quincy did pass away at a time when there was a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before an election. It was a lot going on.
Speaker 4: Just shocked me that she didn't even see it. Briefly, I was like, wow, wish I could learn to be this detached from online and like that's a beautiful thing. But I'm like, how are you this big online attached? But anyway, yeah, have a baby. I'm glad at least one of us was bugging you, yeah while you was going, because it seems like y'all just you're supposed to see you.
Speaker 3: I didn't go see her.
Speaker 1: I still was bugging her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was bugging her too. Okay, okay, good, all right, Well let's go to the phone lines. We have Samantha on theline, Samantha, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning everybody. I don't believe on and right now this is crazy you guys every morning, Welcome back Jazz.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Bood.
Speaker 6: I did have a question. I know you just came back from attorney and leave, and I know that you are breastfeeding. I am currently checking at myself and I am due in December, and I wanted to know how did you know that it was okay to smoke? And what what are the goidelines to that, because I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get back smoking after I have my baby.
Speaker 7: So I wanted to know what.
Speaker 3: I did my own I did my own research. And you know it's up to you, it's to your own discretion. But when you really think about it as common sense, because your lungs are not at all attached to your cities, so you.
Speaker 1: Are you're safe.
Speaker 3: You're safe. That is the lungs. Ain't nothing coming through the lungs, you know. As far as the milk, I didn't want to give it, no high milk. And when I realized that the weed don't go into that, we were straight. So you you good as long as you're stacking now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, no, definitely not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after you good, you can light up as soon as you push out.
Speaker 6: And do you pump in dump As far as drinking.
Speaker 3: No, that's actually a myth. My my lactation specialist told me that, like that's the myth. As long as you can drink, as long as you are coherent, if you cannot hold your baby, then you don't need to pump. And I mean, then you don't need to breastfeed at all. But but you don't have to pump and dump. You don't have to waiste milk, you don't. You just have to not drink to get fed.
Speaker 6: Up, gotcha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you do, just don't, you just can't breastfeed, right right, that's it?
Speaker 1: And congratulations, Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 5: You know, I still think you need to consult the doctors. Second opinion to me, I'm honest.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's what's up? Brother?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 6: I'll call him from my boom.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Good morning you already know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, congratulations to Jeff on pregnant the child. Listen to you every morning.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 7: Who's this.
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 7: This is Brittany.
Speaker 2: Hey, Brittany, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's up? Brittany?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 10: I just wanted to congratulate this on the baby, lessons on the baby, and I wanted to say that she was deeply missed, but Laura Laurelsa did an amazing job in her absence. But I'm happy and I'm ready forest to give us.
Speaker 3: Just that's again, absolutely thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Good I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you, Kathy.
Speaker 9: Good morning, good morning, good morning, Hia, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Juh, thank you.
Speaker 7: Listen, I love you.
Speaker 9: But I'm going to say about the like tation, girl, I understand. I remember when I had my son two years ago. I anticipated, yeah, I'm gonna be pumping. I went out, I bought all the stuff. I was ready. I bought a deep freezer ready because I was like, yeah, I'm be pumping saving everything. Hey girl, it was not working for me.
Speaker 6: Everything.
Speaker 9: Those cookies you're talking about, those opio chocolate chips, those were my things.
Speaker 3: Don't they tastes like famousies?
Speaker 6: Girl?
Speaker 7: I love them?
Speaker 6: But nothing worked for me.
Speaker 9: I mean, I did the CS, I did the home remedies, I did everything. I even went into depression because I couldn't black things.
Speaker 11: And I ended up having to do the formula.
Speaker 9: And that was the amount of time when formula was you know, short, it was shortage. Yeah, so kind of fine formula. It was a lot. But girl, I'm happy that you know, you able to pump. I'm happy that you were able to you know, get the milk out.
Speaker 11: It is really good.
Speaker 9: And congratulations on the baby. If I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: No, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: I love you, Charlamagne dj MV on you guys.
Speaker 3: I love y'all.
Speaker 9: You know, keep doing y'all thing. Y'all doing your thing, and I love y'all.
Speaker 2: All right you two now eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 1: Just it's back, just hilarious. Is back lactating right now?
Speaker 3: What does the cookie do? Like? Is it like a magic cookie? No, it's it's stuff that is made in it. So it's like flaxis cheers. It's made with all of these things that helps to produce milk, like it helps with your milk flow. I actually got to pack up. I'm gonna get the ingredients off, the exact ingredients off the back of all stuff. Oh you want, okay, wait, it's gonna make me have the milk. You're definitely going to I honestly don't think that because you need another I don't think so. I think it would have to actually be pregnant to actually because that's when it starts, uh like the third trimester, your milk ducks start opening up and stuff like that. So yeah, I don't think nothing will happen to you. And i'd be eating when she high my little sister. Nothing eating edible? Yeah, man, since they're good, don't It don't taste like medicine or anything. It doesn't taste like anything other than the famous name as cookie. So it's good.
Speaker 1: Hello. Who's this man?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Next? Who is next?
Speaker 1: Louis?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 1: Louis what you call him for? We ain't do nothing wrong?
Speaker 3: What you want?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 11: No, no, ya, just don't everything right. I'll just call it actually to bother Jeff Larry.
Speaker 1: He wants some breast milk for the low? How much? How much?
Speaker 3: Clown?
Speaker 8: What? Now?
Speaker 1: I just want to welcome you back.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: Everybody in Atlanta is excited.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: We've been already getting tagged in a bunch of posts. You know, I wouldn't turn Luther from set it off.
Speaker 1: When you get your ass back to work, it's all.
Speaker 5: Good, thank you.
Speaker 1: Marty.
Speaker 6: Ma shut up.
Speaker 3: That boy got just.
Speaker 2: Like all right eight hundred five eighty five one on five won call us up right now.
Speaker 6: Just is back.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club the morning.
Speaker 1: Warning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is j n V. Just Hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club lawing the roastes here as well, and Just Hilarious is back. It's been a long time. It felt like it's been like a year. But no, boy, thank you she is.
Speaker 1: You're so happy this morning.
Speaker 3: I have a great dermatologist, doctor Natasha Sandy, who said you need to find your ass back to that office. Told I was like, he's damn real bit up there. He's looking crazy.
Speaker 4: Definitely you got rained from too, because so yeah, you've been getting a little thick.
Speaker 1: You need a wake trainer, trainers that can tame that game.
Speaker 4: That way.
Speaker 1: We need to teach that wig to sit. We need to teach that way the bark. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, good morning, good morning, your boy.
Speaker 11: Love people the.
Speaker 6: Jet. As a single four father, I want.
Speaker 8: To say, first of all, respectfully, a mission, but we can love one wrong friend and still miss Jet.
Speaker 7: I think as a.
Speaker 8: Pu were well, but we don't know how to edify each other. So I think we need to start building, but were living there for more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your phone, your phone is bringing up. But I think you're saying that we need to learn how to uplift each other, like we can uplift me without bashing her and uplift her without bashing me. That's what you're getting at.
Speaker 8: That's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I absolutely father.
Speaker 7: I want to say this. There's no way I could have went.
Speaker 8: I delivered all my children, but I think I could have waited a three months to.
Speaker 7: Feed my child.
Speaker 8: Express your child because I want fully developed. You know, they don't want pleasure. They need your mind in their life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do. They need you to be there. You can't just go back through it. And I learned that with this baby, So thank you. Loving.
Speaker 1: Hello. Who's this? Good morning?
Speaker 8: Good morning you all?
Speaker 1: But who's this name? Yeah?
Speaker 2: My name is Alfreido alfraid O.
Speaker 1: What's up? I'm talk to us New York City.
Speaker 9: I hope I didn't catch you guys at the bad time.
Speaker 6: And wasn't too sure if the call was coming through.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Talk to us?
Speaker 7: Name?
Speaker 3: Make me hungry? I'm so hungry?
Speaker 6: Was I was wondering what the topic is?
Speaker 7: I mean I missed.
Speaker 6: I was trying to catch on the show.
Speaker 2: And the topic is, you know Jess Hilarry is that very funny comedian and and superstar.
Speaker 1: She's back. She's Today's the first day back.
Speaker 3: Really, welcome back, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: We don't like people participating when they don't know what they participate. You wait in valuable phone time for somebody that knows what the actual topic is.
Speaker 3: This morning.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 2: It's rich Man for Matters say which times and brothers Bridge from Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 7: I gotta get it off my chest.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: Listen. I'm a hard work in twenty nine year old with five kids, and I take care of my kids for the best of my abilities. And child support is rating me, raping me like they don't care that father got us survive. They don't care that we got to maintain lifestyle, not lifestyle, but survived life, you know, rank and the price of living is crazy hot, you know. And I want to throw a little thing in there. And our calls down like two weeks ago and I was calling. I got hung up on three times in.
Speaker 5: The call, and I'm gonna tall you on, my brother. You're about to get hung up on a game, because that is not the topic. The topic is just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Is back.
Speaker 1: Chris is not on child'sport.
Speaker 5: He don't care about nothing you're talking about no way child right now?
Speaker 3: He's damn man.
Speaker 5: I thought, no this ain't get it off your check, Jesse, Larryus is here and we are welcoming her back.
Speaker 8: Well, we.
Speaker 1: From Wisconsin. They on the same time as us. I think, I don't know, I don't want to. Well, we appreciate you. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 6: Hey? This is love?
Speaker 1: Hey Love, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 11: I'm calling from the.
Speaker 1: Next arl of What up Ato three? What's happening.
Speaker 9: That much show?
Speaker 1: Lauren?
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning?
Speaker 11: You don't still got them breakin? I'm just kidding girl.
Speaker 3: Is this shame?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, this love.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to call so that we missed you so much.
Speaker 6: I do agree.
Speaker 11: I do agree with Lauren that you know. I don't like when people got to, you know, tell other women down, to you know, bring other women up. I was one of the people on I G But what I was asking was how can we get both of y'all on the show. That's what I want to know about. Yeah, we like this, we like this right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see a lot of that too. I said, look, I see everything. I just I don't respond to anything anymore, but I see a lot of things. And that's one of the frequent comments I've seen as well.
Speaker 5: I think people don't know and maybe they forgot, like Lauren is up here, because just said, Hey, while I'm gone, I want Lauren la Rose to fill it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, oh yeah, for sure, I didn't forget it. Okay, Yeah, it's just nice to have both of the ladies on there because I'm gonna tell you what, y'all been teaming up on my girl Lauren, and I feel like they've been.
Speaker 3: Seeing that too.
Speaker 4: I definitely used to be on my side, but a lady first. Once drump down office, he just started getting a little crazy the first.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what?
Speaker 5: The woman's there?
Speaker 1: When you first called? She called up here? What's your name? Against? You're gonna bring it to the love said, do you still got them breaks? I'm glad.
Speaker 11: I listened every single morning, so I'm a day one.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 3: I did not know you said that you asked me about them breathing said, she started throwing shot.
Speaker 2: To me and and it'd be too on to.
Speaker 1: The joke.
Speaker 11: But y'all do be on. Lauren, Laura, Lauren, you wanna find a man when it's when.
Speaker 3: Thank you, just that she's gonna fix my mess.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get We're gonna get you a man and away trainer. Okay, We're gonna teach far to fetch you. We're gonna teach to play that. We're gonna teach jes the baby and the drop.
Speaker 3: You can fight with me, now I know, but I love you with the braids though, you're gonna hold you. You the words in her mouth, that's that's something your right chat well.
Speaker 2: Back on their face and when we come back, we got Jess with the masks. What were we talking about?
Speaker 1: Jess?
Speaker 3: Ye will fires back at plies why replies one? Just jumping intoe everybody. We're gonna talk about the next Yea, we're gonna talk about it. Let me ask you because that's your homeboy.
Speaker 1: That's my homeboy.
Speaker 3: My homeboy cries up there. Y'all got some insight, but no, I got you. We're gonna get to that, all right.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the next is the breakfast club. Good morning, wake that ass up.
Speaker 1: Early in the morning. The Breakfast Club,