Speaker 1: It's nine O Gen one O engine with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: This episode titled lying like just gives me You know, I hate flying. I hate lying gives me adjda. So it's flying around.
Speaker 1: Lying what you're flying. We're all flying around. I know Tory and I are both on remote today calling in to do our podcast together. Hello everybody.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi.
Speaker 1: This was like a big location day, shoot week episode whatever. We went to the airstrip.
Speaker 3: Kind of dumb.
Speaker 1: I mean, somebody must have had a hanker in for flying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was going to ask you, maybe the director.
Speaker 1: Or the rider or any of the other men involved in making the.
Speaker 2: Show, but not my dad, because he had the biggest fear of flying.
Speaker 3: Like, if you're flying in the those planes, are you required to wear the like Snoopy costume?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I to wear that helmet with the goggles.
Speaker 2: The scarf, the scarf snoopy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The boys are flying, Kelly's flying, everybody's flying in this episode.
Speaker 3: A lot of time flying. Yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're gonna spend that much money on a location and on two biplanes and on pilots, you can't really do much else with the.
Speaker 3: Episode for Steve always getting screwed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was not a lot of shared storylines in this one. Usually it's more like broken up, but this one was kind of one and two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very little connection. And we addressed Joe obviously, because remember we talked about how like he fell down stairs and then nothing, so now it's back again. But it's like, I feel like no one's doing anything about it.
Speaker 2: Well, they left him on the stairs for a whole episode, so obviously, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, he doesn't want to do anything about it.
Speaker 2: He's not being a good health advocate for himself.
Speaker 3: They were same with you, Jenny Brandon tried so hard.
Speaker 1: All right, I forgot and crazy at the end. Shoot, I don't know. We shouldn't tell everybody what happens in the end of the episode. We have to let's start at the beginning.
Speaker 2: iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 3: Listen on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: We are talking about Season six, episode twenty Flying, aired February seventh, nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Synopsis Ginger Lawanikat's back in town to make her former bestie and indecent proposal. A guy's trip and a biplane almost turns tragic when Joe passes out upon landing. Meanwhile, Brandon tries to save Kelly from her coke addiction, while Jonathan slides in to win back Susan.
Speaker 1: Directed by Chip Chalmers, written by Phil Sabbath.
Speaker 3: We be there's ourians, Jenny, You're right, it's all disconnected storylines.
Speaker 2: Jen, who's Phil Savas? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't remember Phil Sabbath. Sorry Phil, but maybe that has a lot to do with it. So just maybe Phil was a big flyer.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Waste of Elisa Donovan to ginger Lea Monica I got.
Speaker 1: I was so happy to see her come back, and then she didn't really have anything to do but be sassy.
Speaker 3: On the phone and like such a bad friend.
Speaker 1: Oh that her friend days are over, that they're not friends anymore. So bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they kind of underutilized her, Like I really did.
Speaker 1: Love her playing this character. It was so fun to watch m so such a bad girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she's rare. I would have liked to see her do more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, utilizer, there's a reference to y'all in this episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, well but our notes but I did not hear it. I wish I did. No.
Speaker 1: Valve says something about what did she miss the new album of Yannie? Or is that why she's upset or something? But who's did these kids know who? Yannie? Was?
Speaker 3: Funniest thing about these writers versus you all. Yeah, the writer's right for that.
Speaker 2: Yannie.
Speaker 3: Yes, and he dated Crystal Carrington, you know Linda Evans. Yeah, for many years. Yannie dated Crystal Carrington aka Linda Evans. I don't know why they broke up. Here's the line.
Speaker 1: Val says to Donna and Claire, what's her problem? New Yannie c d delay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really exciting? Should we recap? Let's start from the top.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: It start at the SeeU, where Claire and Donna are planning a very exciting yard sale. Yeah, like, why is this the storyline?
Speaker 3: Was it for the sorority?
Speaker 1: Nope? I don't think so. It's just out of the beach apartment.
Speaker 3: Random.
Speaker 1: But everybody's breeding their stuff, right, so that could be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Kelly excuses herself because she is not feeling well. I see, well you look rough. Yeah, that's that's actually how I look in the mornings. Huffy Gray under the eyes tossled.
Speaker 3: You really are acting the part of the sort of strung out trying not to do the drugs.
Speaker 1: Listen, they write it and we go for it. That's what happened for ten years on the show. They write it and we try our best make it believable.
Speaker 2: This is all true.
Speaker 3: Hitting the yawnie jokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Valerie comes over and immediately notices Kelly is expiring withdrawal symptoms. She is so nosy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she doesn't care at all. She's just nosy, that's it.
Speaker 1: And Kellen Kellen, Kelly finds Colon to tell him that she needs some more coke, and uh interrupts his little session that he's having with his student there and he has them in his pocket, though conveniently because.
Speaker 2: I know that well, he's an addict, so he probably does correct, I know, but what.
Speaker 1: If it fell out right in front of Chancellor Arnold at the staff meeting. Then we see Brandon finding Jonathan in Susan's office.
Speaker 2: So he's back. He's here to stay for.
Speaker 1: Another episode, and he invites Brandon to come along on a flying adventure.
Speaker 3: He has a play like if you really want to get Susan back, are you really going to befriend the current boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Like it's just so, it's just kind of clever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's strategy right there. Do you think Brandon thought he was going to take him up in the plane and then push him out or something.
Speaker 3: You guys just going to go do his flying and he's not going to invite these bozos that he doesn't even really know. Like it's just so random.
Speaker 2: I was just really hoping Jonathan was gone after last week. I'm sorry, I really was.
Speaker 1: I still like him, You.
Speaker 2: Still like him.
Speaker 1: I still think he's cute.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: He's going to the beach house and we see that they are indeed preparing for the yard sale. And then Claire goes snooping around in Kelly's drawers and finds a vile of coke.
Speaker 3: It wasn't really snooping. What was she looking for? A rubber band or a paper flap pan.
Speaker 1: Or something that they are at risk of going to jail because possession is mandatory sentencing.
Speaker 3: Was that the case?
Speaker 1: Is that the case? If you have that I really don't know how this works. You have that much of a drug in your possession, you go to jail?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean, first of all, I think that part is true. Now, I'm not sure the roommates would go to jail if they had no knowledge of the drugs. You know, it seems like pretty easy to say we had no idea it was there, like it's her, her drugs, bust her, but it could cause a bit of a kafuffle.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're right, Jenet, wouldn't be that amount. There must be like a certain weight.
Speaker 3: No, that's okay. You guys have any coke you and you get caught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're busted.
Speaker 3: If you have even more, then you have intent.
Speaker 2: To distribute to this.
Speaker 3: It's illegal drug, so like you would be busted. But if you have too much, then I think it's intent to distribute, and you're even more busted because it's like you're gonna be you're the you're the seller.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I get confused because it's legal. Marijuana is legal in California, and then you go to still not legal, and it's very confusing.
Speaker 3: All the ooh, but not cocaine nowhere? Okay, good to know, good to know, But.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 3: Claire?
Speaker 1: Claire tells Donna that she has to talk to Kelly. Why didn't Claire just do it, but she ends up kind of doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We go to the Kasa wallsh where Valerie and David are making out. In this summer I find out that Ginger lah Monica is coming to town.
Speaker 3: Yeah. First of all, if you were David and you heard that conversation happening and she's like a wrong number or whatever she tries to say it first, wouldn't you be like, hey, clearly you're lying.
Speaker 2: Who was that?
Speaker 1: He doesn't care, he's getting plunky. Yeah, bother uh, And we see Steve try to convince Brandon to go flying for the fun of it. Back at the beach house, Kelly comes home with Colin and she's hours late for the yard sale prep party that they're having, and she senses that the girls are mad, so she tries to leave, but Donna says, you either talk to me now or don't ever talk to me again.
Speaker 3: Good job Donna, though, being like I hate when going down.
Speaker 2: Very stern.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you like watching yourself be all drug addicty?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: It's fun because I'm not really I'm not like that in real life, so it's no different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hilarious.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's where Donna and Claire confront Kelly about her drug use, but of course she gets angry and says she's moving out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Claire really told Donna she was going to have to do it. But then Claire really you know, joined in no problem, Yeah with.
Speaker 1: Her sassy Matt nude lipstick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are the parties people have when they do have like shared a yard sale?
Speaker 1: Well, like the block party?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like is that it? Like when girls do like a wardrobe like refresh and you can bring over your friends.
Speaker 3: It's a name. The young ones are doing it a lot.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: That's very popular now? Yeah, the young ones are like doing this all the time. They go through their closets and have these big sales and then other kids come over and buy their stuff.
Speaker 1: We do it with cookies. Everybody makes a cookie and he comes over and swaps cookies. Anywhow c a peach pit. Donna is anxious about Joe going flying with the guys. Matt is doing nothing to calm her fears. Nope, colin studio. Kelly is making room for things because she has decided to move in with Colin after the fight with Donna and Claire. Then she asks Colin for guess what more coked his proper name. Please, I'm sorry, Colon.
Speaker 3: Just like she's moving in and he's so messy and he's like, oh, feeling wherever you want, you can have any spot you want.
Speaker 1: He's so like easy to get along with. Back at the beach house, Donna and Claire are holding the yard sale inside their apartment and they begin to tell Susan what's happening with Kelly, and of course old Eager ears over there. Valerie overhears and tells them not to share Kelly's problems with the world. Why is she protecting Kelly now? Like she's the first one to speak out of turn.
Speaker 2: I feel like like she wants the info so that she can I don't know. She likes when she's like the ring lader and knows everything.
Speaker 3: Just messy. They're all a mess.
Speaker 1: We go to the airport hangar where we see Steve, Brandon and Joe their new bestie. Yeah guy group all buddies, and.
Speaker 3: Joe is really assimilated into the group too. It's just like, I respect David though He's like, I'm not going to that plane.
Speaker 1: He was, he went, but he was not having it.
Speaker 3: I think he stayed home. David didn't even go.
Speaker 1: Oh, he didn't go. Steve went, but he didn't fly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because of Joe. He didn't even get to fly right. And it's a lot with this flying story making no sense, but it gave me like the oh feeling, like the feeling of like oh I'm flying, like the upside down and the like I was scared. Just gave me like what biplane company wanted advertising or something like. I was just like, this is so bizarre.
Speaker 2: I'm just shocked that my dad said okay and approved this episode. Like you couldn't even talk about flying around him like this is so bizarre.
Speaker 1: I mean he was busy with something else at the time, and they just slipped this.
Speaker 3: Way flying just video like it was like a music video, do you know what I mean? Like we're just seeing them. They can't talk, Like it's just like I was.
Speaker 1: Watching Top Gun.
Speaker 2: I wish it would have been like we happier.
Speaker 3: D boring. I'm not gonna lie like it was just boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're back and forth with the Beach House, where Donna and David are discussing Kelly and whether or not they should tell Jackie what's happening. I mean, what do you think they would you tell your best friend's mom?
Speaker 2: Yes at this point, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I would be calling, like having an intervention right away, definitely, like this is so nassy, Like she's just clearly a mess.
Speaker 1: Then we go see them fly somewhere and then they land and they're celebrating the flight when all of a sudden, Joe says, well that was fun, and then he falls down on to the floor. I don't know, it just made me laugh. It might have made me laugh because I was watching it and fast forward.
Speaker 3: It's like he's like, I'm fine, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: He goes yeah, that was fine, absurd.
Speaker 1: I had to rewatch it again in the fast forward mode because it made me laugh really hard.
Speaker 3: It was just like, yeah, you know, it's fine sounding.
Speaker 1: The chipmunk, I'm trying, okay. Uh so, yeah, he passes out and then they wake them up with some smelling salts, because who doesn't have smelling salts in their pocket?
Speaker 3: Way too calm about it. Also, I never watched it in fast forward. I just want everyone to know I'm still in I'm in fine.
Speaker 2: What did you eat with this episode?
Speaker 3: Cupcake? I'm not gonna lie. I had a little Baked by Melissa. Do you know those cupcakes? Little mini cupcake? And it's a real treat for me on a Friday night to watch these.
Speaker 2: You watched this entire boring episode with one little mini cupcake?
Speaker 3: Too many ones? That's the most I can have. Okay, I'm not supposed to have a lot of sugar. But yeah, it's a real treats. It's not like I'm not like, it's not like, oh I have to watch it for work. It's like Friday.
Speaker 1: I like it watching it too, but only if it's a good episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah. This, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: This was not I had the flying stuff fast forwarded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: It was like very bad and I wanted to go to bed, do you guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's just like, why why are we doing all this? Anyway, they didn't seem concerned enough, and I would have immediately taken him to the emergency from like immediately worse. He's like, I'm fine, No, dude, you're not You're not fine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We go back to the beach house, where Claire sells her blow up doll A Little Weird to a female shopper and Valerie starts fishing for information from Susan, planting those seeds of Brandon being with Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yes, couldn't happen soon enough.
Speaker 3: So much foreshadowing, but like so like obtuse foreshadowing. I don't know if that's a word, but it's like we have to remind the It's like it's like the audience forgot that they are in love. So that Wendy goes to the door and then the car, it's like, oh, yeah, remember they liked each other, Like we didn't forget. We did not forget it.
Speaker 1: I didn't forget.
Speaker 3: I almost forgot though, that you get back together.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much for spoiling the whole sees, the whole arc of the whole entire show.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, they don't get back together until next season.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, because yeah, that's right, because Susan. Anyway, continue, Sometimes you gotta get excited about the future, because this episode is nice.
Speaker 1: Claire calls Valerie from Costa Walsh and basically extorts her. No, Ginger calls Valerie, yeah wash and basically extorts her, saying.
Speaker 3: Ginger has left, has breaking and entering, has broken into the.
Speaker 1: Walls, breaking and entering.
Speaker 3: It is I think it is. If you were given a key and then you were asked to never come back and then you use your key, you are a criminal.
Speaker 1: I mean so yeah, she says that she's gonna out her Valerie asked David to check Ginger into a hotel and that she's going to pay for it.
Speaker 2: Property say so much money?
Speaker 3: Now, where is she still getting all this money? Is the peepad doing that? Well, I guess it is.
Speaker 2: That's a new chance.
Speaker 1: She has a fancy crowded and fancy seeks to wear and she has a new hairdo in this episode, You guys, did you notice Ginger and Valerie?
Speaker 3: Did you notice Valerie had a bit of a new hairdo and then it weirdly went back to the old hairdoo? That was a flashback. No, what I noticed was in that there was a scene where she did look like she had a haircut right, like shorter and darker, Yeah, and kind of like a weird piece bang. And then later in the episode, I thought, oh, now she's back to her other hair Wow.
Speaker 1: I did not have her going back to.
Speaker 3: Did you shoot out of order? Would anyone ever get a haircut in the middle of the week and then have to shoot the scene from the Yeah, that would be you're not supposed to. If I was the fontinuity person, I'd beat kind of mad about that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they frowned upon that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That. So David check's Ginger into the hotel and she invites him in to stay for lunch, but he refuses.
Speaker 3: Also, she's got a massive suite, Like, if you're giving her a hotel, just give her a regular run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bell spring for the like living room, one bedroom, Yeah.
Speaker 3: The same suite that is. Oh it's the same hotel suite that she lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's like a set that they resurrect every time.
Speaker 3: So I'm thinking that's that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: So she does what people do and orders room service all on Valerie's tab.
Speaker 3: Did you get a hint to flirt too? Like she's trying to like already lay the groundwork.
Speaker 1: I think anytime Ginger can get some action, she will, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter agree whose boyfriend it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by the end of this episode she says she wants her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I can't I mean, I can't wait to talk about that too. There's two scenes that I'm like, can we just play pass forward.
Speaker 1: To those we're going to the beach house where they're counting their money, and David calls Valerie makes him promise not to tell anyone Ginger is in town because she's poisoned. Meanwhile, Claire tells Brandon and See that Kelly is going down fast and she needs help, so she sends Brandon to help her. Brandon stops by to talk to Kelly and she tries to get rid of him, but he convinces.
Speaker 2: Certain nervous before the scene, I know it was dark and.
Speaker 1: A little scary, and she was off the rails in there, no pun intended. We go back to the hotel, where Ginger starts showing Valerie all the clothes she bought with her money and demands fifty thousand dollars or she'll share a tape recording.
Speaker 3: Did you buy the clothes? She never credit card? She charged it to the hotel too, Yeah, she charged all. I think he just went to the boutique downstairs. It's just totally absurd, but okay, sounds fun to me.
Speaker 1: Let me go, Let me go on VAL's room.
Speaker 3: Tab Okay, if I'm really gonna sink into this, do we think David would obviously break up with Valerie if he finds out that the whole thing was a ruse. Probably, so that's probably where her like super stress is coming from. Why she's even dealing with Ginger at all. She doesn't want to lose because it's like she's still not best friends with you all. But like she does have David, and I do think he'll be like you did what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would definitely leave her he finds out. So we go and see a payphone, which is always fun to see because they don't want those anymore.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 3: Brandon's on the payphone.
Speaker 1: Brandon's on the payphone.
Speaker 3: Wasn't raining, Like in my mind, it's like a storm and he's out there in this weird payphone in the middle of nowhere. But I know that it really wasn't. And you're in the car and it's just like he's trying to break the date. Oh god, and then you just took off.
Speaker 1: My god, I could not believe. She jumped in the driver's seat and took off and left Brandon bunky.
Speaker 3: He's got a payphone, and I hope he's got another dime. It might have been twenty cents by them collect call. Can you imagine, like now, Steve's like color call from Brandon, can you come get me? Dude, Kelly just stole my car.
Speaker 1: Do they still do collect calls?
Speaker 3: I'm sure you can't if you could.
Speaker 2: Find a payphone, Like it's not like jail where you get one call. Like if you're in a bone booth, you can just keep making collect calls.
Speaker 3: Did you see in Menendez he just was like I need more dimes. I need more dimes? Did you see that? I was just like, can somebody please get this guy some dimes or a calling card? Like what is happening every scene? Dine need more dimes? But in nineteen ninety six, was it twenty cents? Yet? Probably? Was? I took it? Gone up? Where would Superman get dressed?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: It's like we should really bring back payphones.
Speaker 1: Where did they go?
Speaker 3: I think they just literally removed them because they were getting no action, because literally, think about it, if you didn't have your phone, you would just like say to some nice person on the street, like, I am so sorry, but my drug addicted girlfriend just stole my car. May I please borrow your phone for a moment And somebody would be like, okay, dude, and my only this is so sorry. But you know, my only hesitation about loaning people in my phone is like the spit germs. I'd need that wipeye after otherwise I'm like, how got it? I don't care about this phe call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you think about it, phones are just really gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh do you not use like alcohol wipes on your phone? I do because they're covered.
Speaker 2: In Yeah, yeah, they're covered in that in what secs?
Speaker 1: What? Why would you say feces? That's not they're not covered in PC's.
Speaker 2: It's just true's freakle matter. That is what she's alluding to right now. I don't get it, not like from yours, but it's just like particles, like from going places and putting your phone down. That's why you've never eat mince in a restaurant from the bowl.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's hoop in the air.
Speaker 3: Did you guys know that if your toothbrush is out on the counter in the bathroom and you flush the toilet, it goes up to something like six feet maybe twelve. I'm not sure. I have to look at the TikTok again, but I'm paranoid now with my toothbrush. I am so terrified.
Speaker 1: It's people like you on the TikTok. That's the problem your phone.
Speaker 3: If your phone is you're using the phone on the toilet and then you flush.
Speaker 1: Okay, but how about don't use your phone on the toilet?
Speaker 2: I always.
Speaker 3: What oh minute works? No.
Speaker 1: If I go in my room and if I go into like one of my daughter's bathrooms in there using the phone on the toilet, I'm like, can you not? That's not okay.
Speaker 3: We actually are quite bad for you.
Speaker 2: I do need to tell them to get off the phone. Absolutely, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Mid p I'm like, give me that phone. You don't need to be on that phone. Go to the back through.
Speaker 3: There are things I do.
Speaker 1: People sit on the toilet and go like this.
Speaker 3: It's bad for you too, because people like stay too long on the potty like c I think the dread of a hem rhun.
Speaker 1: But you know what you gotta do. This is the truth. Amy brought it up. Because when you flush the toilet, things spray out. You have got to shut the toilet lid totally. Yes, it's non negotiable.
Speaker 3: I'm guilty of sometimes not doing that. Like I'm just moving too fast.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling I have this is what I think. If the toilet seat is open, then all the money in your house gets flushed down the toilet.
Speaker 3: That's have you ever heard that?
Speaker 1: So you you will be you will always be struggling for money. So keep your toilets closed, not only for the germs, but also keep your cash.
Speaker 3: Now and now I'm having fun. By the way, that shows me how bad this episod so it is because I'm much rather talk about this. I have a question for you, guys. Well, you have to tell the truth. Okay. Now, whenever I go to the bathroom, I wash my hands number one, number two, number three, number whatever. In the middle of the night. If you get up to go number one, do you wash your hands? Yes? I don't really, I just I'm not going to wash my hands in the middle of the night and wake myself up more. I just go and I crawl right and back into bed, and I just don't think I'm alone.
Speaker 2: Not usually pee in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: What you sleep through the night?
Speaker 2: No, I barely drink liquid, So I like, I didn't say I sleep through the night, but I don't pete during the night.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, last night I had to get up twice. Really, Jenny, Jenny if you have to get up in the night, do you wash your hands? Not number two obviously, obviously.
Speaker 1: I think if I go peepy in the night, I definitely do not wash my hands. I just go back to bed because I don't want to wake up more least cleanly.
Speaker 2: Person here and the three of us, it's me and I one that washes my hands.
Speaker 1: But you just you just said you don't pee in the night, so I think you're out of it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, I understanding I don't pee that much on a regular basis during the night.
Speaker 3: You've just stolen the car, which was totally insane, and you're like, but ugh, you should let him take you to rehab.
Speaker 1: Oh man, does she have to go to rehab?
Speaker 3: He does soon, Yeah, but not yet.
Speaker 1: That sounds bad.
Speaker 3: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: So Jonathan spills the beans and tells Susan that Brandon has headed over to see Kelly.
Speaker 3: All that made me grown at your boyfriend because it's like he doesn't really know what he's talking about. And then he said I was like, oh, Jonathan, he's just trying to stir the pot, like, yeah, he wants her fancy rest.
Speaker 1: It works because she's like, well, I guess they don't have a date for tonight. What are you busy?
Speaker 3: First of all, just like that, just like that. Can you imagine you're like totally dating somebody and they have an emergency and you decide to go to some fancy restaurant with your ex boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Like what, Yeah, this girl has some weird morals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just weird. It's like, why don't you find out what's going on and help him?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And this is when we go back to Castle Walsh there and Ginger calls Valerie in the middle of the night to say that she will leave her alone forever if she lets her have her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: So Demi Moore and Robert Redford and Woodie Harrelson. What year was that movie out? Ooh, I think way before this, Oh, a few years before. They're really borrowing from pop culture in this episode, Yannie in decent Proposal.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Does this go somewhere?
Speaker 1: Does she borrow David?
Speaker 2: Or wait? Really?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't that sound crazy? But I don't think. I think she does four episodes and she's only done two, So we got a couple more with.
Speaker 1: Her and it come back in the next episode.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's the next episode though, well it's got to be because she's in Valerie's room.
Speaker 2: Well it doesn't have to be.
Speaker 3: I just work here. I don't remember if it was. We'll find out. Everybody's just stay tuned.
Speaker 2: For next week to see what if she gets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first of all, totally bananas. This episode just bananas dot com.
Speaker 1: Am I right, yeah, it's right.
Speaker 3: It's just like bananas, like, like, the most realistic storyline is you being totally on.
Speaker 1: Drugs, and that's that's a statement because it still makes no sense to me that Kelly is all of a sudden addicted to cocaine.
Speaker 3: It's Susan who is a part of this group and knows that Kelly is totally strung out on drugs. Now is the time that Brandon's going to get back together with her?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Susan thinks it's it's a mess.
Speaker 1: But alas, Donna tries to convince Kelly to stay for her, but Kelly says sorry and leaves as dramatic and Donna's eyes fill with tears as Kelly leaves. The end, we'll happen.
Speaker 3: Brandon his cars outside what I could.
Speaker 2: Have skipped over this episode completely? What do we really get from this episode? Like you could have gone from Nancy's Choice to what's next week? Bleeding hearts? There you go.
Speaker 1: I recommend next time trying to watch it on fast forward, just two times fast forward, not like five times or ten times, because then you miss everything. But if you just fast forward it on two times two X, it's everybody speeds up and they talk like this, so you really get what's going on. You know everything that's happening, but it's really fast, so it's like less than sixty minutes, thirty minutes. You waste lessoners time.
Speaker 3: People listen to podcasts like that, and that makes me so uncomfortable. Like one time I accidentally hit the button and thought something was wrong with my brain and I was like having a full panic attack. I will never watch it that way or listen to anything on two X.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 3: Just try it for me one day. No never, No, of course, ladies, I give it an eight or Jenny one below you is seven. I'm going seven, just deducting for the plane stuff you want to do six.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's okay.
Speaker 3: It's like it's not not great.
Speaker 1: Next week, I have season six, episode twenty one.
Speaker 3: Bleeding Hearts say that even though this television episode was not great, this podcast feels like it was five minutes long. That was really fast.
Speaker 1: We flew through it because there wasn't that much happening.
Speaker 3: Really, get out and vote. I voted. Get out and vote. Tomorrow is the day.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's the day.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow is the day.
Speaker 1: It is serious.
Speaker 3: Teenagers are even nervous. Have your kids said? My nieces were like, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No. For the first time ever, all three of my daughters are of voting age. So wow, that was a very exciting milestone in our house.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, amazing, that's actually amazing. Everyone in your house is voting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, feel good about that. Let's let's see. We'll talk to you next week when we all know what happened.