Speaker 1: Put your hands together, and we're going to stop and part I'm ready to party the Elvis DA Ran after party.
Speaker 2: Andy, I'm back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm back.
Speaker 4: And you should really wash that shirt.
Speaker 5: Bro yea all the time.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 3: You should also clean your shirt, and you should clean you should clean yours.
Speaker 2: We should wash our shirts. Three days old. Lord, what were we going to talk about the other day?
Speaker 3: Something that everyone pretends to understand but probably doesn't. And Gandhi had and.
Speaker 2: You said it was a long story.
Speaker 5: It's kind of a long story, but it's more of a I don't trust it type of system. The ratings for ride shares, I no longer trust them.
Speaker 2: Explain.
Speaker 5: So I get a message the other day that says, hello, one of your drivers mentioned feeling uncomfortable with a conversation during your ride. We're sharing this feedback with you because we want everyone to feel safe and comfortable while using y app. Our community guidelines do not allow disrespectful language. We encourage you to keep conversation casual unfriendly. As a reminder, not following these guidelines may result to you losing access to your account. And then I lost access to my account for the day, and I said, wait, what this has never happened. I didn't even have any conversation that would have been flagged not to be a dick. But I don't even talk to drivers unless they talk to me. If they talk to me, cool, we're gonna have a conversation. But I let them be on the phone, listen to the music, whatever it is. I don't care. I'm certainly not having a weird conversation in the back of the car. So I was like, this is weird. It wouldn't let me report for feedback or anything. It just sent me the message in and it temporarily suspended me. And I was like, absolutely the f not. So I called. I'm on the phone with them. They're telling me, sorry, we can't give you any information because all of this is reported anonymously to protect you and to protect the driver. And I said time out on that one, because anybody could just report me if they didn't like a tip, if they didn't like my face, if they listened to the show and they don't like the show. You are just telling me that you accept this hook line and sinker no matter what they say, and it's gonna flag me to the point that now you're gonna suspend my account, and you're not gonna tell me what happened, what if, in fact something did happen. And it was a very inane conversation, like they loved dogs and I said I like cats, and something rubbed them the wrong way, like shouldn't you have some sort of recar.
Speaker 2: Absolutely they can't.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't just be allowed to dg someone with no reference to them, like what happened here?
Speaker 2: If you did it in the to the driver exactly my mom.
Speaker 5: So I called them. Who knew you could call, but I call them and I was like, someone explained to me, and they're going through this. Forty five minutes later, I finally get a supervisor and they were like, well, it looks as though did you get into some sort of verbal altercation altercation with your driver today? And I was like, that is such a great question because I wasn't even in a car today. I didn't even take a ride today. Was it reported for or a ride today? They said, yes, the ride was today. I'm like, And by the way, I called my dad and my boyfriend first, because I was like, did any of you do something like this?
Speaker 6: Because right I think that da that would be him.
Speaker 2: You ever do something like that.
Speaker 5: So they said it was reported that I got into a fight with my drivers that day, and I was like, I wasn't even in a car that day, and shouldn't your own software tell you something like that before you ding me probably impact my rating pretty seriously and then suspend my account. Scary had to call me a car Yeah I did crazy. This is insane, Yeah, rib I think it's I think the anonymous reporting on both sides is nuts.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't well the fact that if this is a court of law, which it obviously isn't, you should be presented with the evidence that the other side had. Yeah, for sure, So whatever conversation, I need proof of this conversation because anybody could say anything, and.
Speaker 6: Before they suspend you or whatever, they should do an active investigation.
Speaker 5: Right exactly, not just send me a message and then be like you can't bond, good luck and now you don't get access to it.
Speaker 6: I was like, I always think of this when I see how's my driving on the back of people's cars, call whatever whatever, And I always think, how does this stop people from thinking they're funny and calling and saying, you know, this truck was driving crazy? On the this is their license.
Speaker 4: No, that's why half of them are scratched off all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you see the phone taps on that? Like, I don't know if you ever did, like you call up that one of the numbers of how's the driver? Oh my god, k L for seven.
Speaker 1: One is just all over the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one sided.
Speaker 5: Hate it.
Speaker 4: How do we fix this?
Speaker 5: So I don't know how we fix it, but know that you can call and you can be like, no, I'm not going to let this go, which I know you said sometimes a dog with a bone. I was like, oh no, this is happening.
Speaker 2: Because you waited on hold for forty five minutes to speak to somebody, you actually solved your own problem.
Speaker 5: I told my story to four different people, and.
Speaker 6: I was like, good for you.
Speaker 3: I feel it's the same thing with the meal delivery services too. When you're like when you delivered came late, they're like, oh, sorry, we can't know if it was delivered later or not. If I'm I don't by the.
Speaker 4: Way, two hours late the other day, we need one hundred dollars gift card to make that to make us whole.
Speaker 3: I hate that it's the stupid chatbot.
Speaker 4: We can get you get past them, Get past them.
Speaker 6: How do you do that when you're doing like a door dash or something like that.
Speaker 4: How do they have they have customer shows.
Speaker 5: You can say like I need an agent.
Speaker 6: Caneah, no, I justly take the ten dollars credit and I'm like, okay, ten dollars is more.
Speaker 4: More than ten dollars.
Speaker 2: So I have an issue right now with a provider not to be named, and I have been dealing with this for the last three months. I canceled the service four months ago. I have been billed every month for this service and they refused. They're like, oh, I'm sorry this account because there's an issue with setting up the account. They can't access the correct account, so I keep getting billed for it. I'm like, can you please transfer me to some but and then, because I'm so, I think there's some sort of meter on the phone on their end that they tell how irate you are when you reach a certain level of anger, I just hang up on you because every time I will get I'm like, please, I need to speak to your shop, and then it just goes dead.
Speaker 4: I used to do that when I when I was a customer service rep. I would accidentally hang up on people, Yeah, when they got angry.
Speaker 2: It's the last four times I've called. They keep billing me and I keep disputing the charges, and then they'll build me extra plus a fee because I reverse the charge and I call and I'm I just need to speak to somebody that can help me out, and they just hang up on me. And I'm just so frustrating.
Speaker 5: See, and then you show up at their office one day and they're gonna be like ass talker.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the guy and I was, you know, very polite to the guy and he's like, I'm sorry, we can't solve this. Here, here's another number you can call. And it was just like another number that got me to the same person. Oh God, I just they've I think, here's my theory. They have made it so difficult for you to complain, ye that they're trying to keep you from complaint.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: The good way to complain now is Instagram, though, if you send direct messages. Because I had a healthcare company that apparently I had three outstanding bills, I had no idea because they opted me into paperless billing without me knowing and they all went to spam. I had no freaking idea, and all of a sudden, I get a letter from Collections and I'm like, what the.
Speaker 2: Hell is going on?
Speaker 4: So I contacted this health company and I sent it to them a direct message on Instagram and they immediately got back in touch with me, and they escalated it and they called me and they said, We're so sorry, We're going to remove it from collections and never should have happened. And now I'm back to paper billing, baby, because I'm old.
Speaker 5: So public shaming, that's what has come to. You have to publicly shame someone instead of just getting their informations.
Speaker 2: So you know a lot of companies, you know insert you know, blank dot com. Whatever the email address formula is for us, it's like I heard media. If you can figure out the formula and find the CEO or president's email address, email them your complaints because I have done that before. You just figure out if it's you know, Frank Smith at blank dot com, email them say I've tried repeatedly to get this issue corrected. And because they will get that email, as we have seen without our company will send it to somebody that fixes your problem. So that's a little tip for you.
Speaker 3: If you threaten the BBB, the Better Business Else that too. Yep, it does help all of a sudden. It's just like, huh, we don't want to get reported to the Better Business Bureau. That's not good. We have a rating. I mean, I don't know what the rating does. It's basically Yelp for businesses, but it's.
Speaker 2: Some businesses are so bad they're like whatever, yeah.
Speaker 3: Pretty much.
Speaker 6: So true.
Speaker 3: You're right. It's like when you're on Seamless or one of those delivery apps and you're like, well, it has a three point two they have two for one special, could it be.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you're going through that.
Speaker 5: Well I'm no longer because your girl stuck it out. Yeah, I'm okay, sat No, not to my satisfaction, because in a dream world, you know, to scaries point, I would have gotten some free dessert there and some capacity for all the time that I wasted having to fight out the fact that I wasn't one hundred dollars in credit. No, I got your.
Speaker 2: Go to with everything.
Speaker 3: Now you only one hundred dollars credit.
Speaker 5: This, Yeah I should have I should have escalated it, but that's fine. I just wanted my access. I will drive. That's like all I rely on is ride services.
Speaker 2: So sometimes breaking even as a win, right scary?
Speaker 4: This is true even if not even Yeah, but in this.
Speaker 2: Day and age, sometimes even as a win, I should have charged on my hour rate.
Speaker 5: They will.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea for next time. Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Elvista Ran after party m