Speaker 1: Welcome back to Stephen A. Smith show here with my knucklehead and nephew Josh. Just sit there, don't say anything. I'll handle the tweets to myself because we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: To the callers afterwards.
Speaker 1: You don't need to speak on the tweets, right, Just be quiet with the glasses that you stole from me, all right?
Speaker 2: And that hat? What the hell does that hat say? Anyway? You can't do epic shit with basic people. Who made that hat for you? I know it wasn't you, but I got you know I got merch. Let's get to the tweets.
Speaker 1: Please show me tweets At NBA World twenty four, right, Stephen, are you're playing prime Lebron one verse one on one. You start off with a ninety nine to league first of one hundred wins?
Speaker 2: Do you want to lose? I win? He got excuse me.
Speaker 1: Whether it's fifty shots by two points, or it is one hundred shots by one point, or is thirty three to thirty five shots by three points, I win. All I gotta make is one shot one. I'm winning. I'm winning. Yes, Steven A. Smith would beat Lebron James to a game of one hundred. If he spotted me ninety nine. Now, if he spotted me ninety, i'd lose. If he spotted me eighty, I'd lose. If he spotted me seventy or anything less.
Speaker 2: I'd lose. But one basket.
Speaker 1: I gotta make one basket and he has to make forty to fifty. I'm winning that matchup one shot. I'm beating Lebron.
Speaker 2: What is it loses bull? Huh? Is it loses bull? No?
Speaker 1: No, I'm thinking no, no, no, I'm saying if he scores and he keeps the ball, no, no, no, he'd beat me.
Speaker 2: But because I couldn't stop him at all.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is chances to get two points exactly, I'm the forty chances to get a basket.
Speaker 2: Me getting forty chances to get a basket.
Speaker 1: I'm winning me. He scores, I get the ball back. I'm winning that game. All I need is one basket. He got forty. I'm winning that game. I'm winning that game.
Speaker 2: Lebron is six eight, and I don't give it that. No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Maybe I get a shot on Jordan, too, shot on Jordan, just.
Speaker 2: One, just one one out of forty. Okay, that's all. I'm trying to say one out of forty?
Speaker 1: Could I make one out of forty shots?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I can today Now I don't give it damn when it is, I don't give it dam when I was in a wheelchair. I'm making one of forty shots with Lebron.
Speaker 2: Go to you with Lebron? Got one of forty? Yes? Next tweet, what's up at.
Speaker 1: Reformed Gambler Rights or that gambler that that AE is a three instead, says stephen A. My homeboy got fired from his fry cook job for doing this to the letters. Now he wants me to put in a good word for him at my job, but I'm afraid he might be up to no good again and get me and him both fired. Help a brother, Hell no, your recommendations are everything.
Speaker 2: Somebody gonna sit up there.
Speaker 1: You get him a job, and they gonna step their foot and stomp on letters. And he got him fired, And did you gonna help him get another job? Did he think about you when he was stomping on the letters the first time? Hell no, leave his ass out of there. Let him find his own way. Sometimes it's got to be tough love, it's got to be tough love.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Remember I've knocked his knucklehead upside the head a few times because that's how he can be. Next tweet, show me what you got at Ben's two four three eight rights. If you had any other job, what would it be? Well me personally, man, I mean it'd be one of two things. I'd be a criminal lawyer, all right, Or I'd be a president of basketball Operation Criminal Waller.
Speaker 2: Would you be defending criminals or locking them up? Either? Or I'm gonna be great.
Speaker 1: You put me in front ofature of jurors, and my job is to convince them to see my way. If I'm a prosecutor, they ass going to jail. If I'm a defense attorney, I'm gonna get them off. I prosecutor would be easier for me, though I'll admit that it would be far easier for me to prosecute.
Speaker 2: Hmm, that's what I think. What are you trying to say? And I don't know prosecutors and people on that side. If I was prosecuting somebody, how good would I be? Tell the truth? It depends on how guilty they are. You ain't gonna break no, I'll make them look guilty, make them look guilty of that.
Speaker 1: Ain't need something to be I'm just saying I wouldn't be proud of it. But I'm just talking about the principle of me being a good Prosecutor's all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that i'd be one of the best.
Speaker 1: I'd beat Johnny cockranj trial.
Speaker 2: He beating Cochran. This is gold and everything. Listen, if if I I were a lawyer.
Speaker 1: I'm not a lawyer, but if I were a lawyer, I'm telling you I would have beat Johnny Cochran with the evidence that OJ had against him, I would beat Lebron James. If you're telling me all I need is one shot and he has to take fifty in order to beat.
Speaker 2: Me, I would, and I get the ball back. I would make one shot, one, just one.
Speaker 1: I think Lebron is so motivated by you and all your members that he definitely make an example.
Speaker 2: Sure that, right, Bron, he probably hurt me, That's what he probably do. I wouldn't make it to the error hurt you.
Speaker 1: I don't say the players are soft. I say the game is softer because of how it's called.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to.
Speaker 1: Imply that the players are soft and man Child's I'm saying that the way the game is called, I mean, you could get called for foul for passing gas. It's ridiculous, That's what I'm saying. The game has been called tighter, and that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Last tweet right here? Let me see here, all right, I got to read this. Man, what is this at? Cody Spunker? Right? What's your opinion on Live Morgan? What about her? I mean she I right? You know, I mean she?
Speaker 1: I mean I can't tell from that particular photo she's you know, she looks like a cutie, you know she I ain't we agree on.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they was looking for.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know. I don't know what kind of picture is that? You know, what kind of picture is that? As far as I'm concerned, I mean, show me the one of the only fans girl that got four point seven millions for from a dude.
Speaker 2: Without giving up anything.
Speaker 1: Show that picture before you show Lived Morgan, that picture of little Morgan.
Speaker 2: I don't see anything, you know, showing me anything. She's a cutie, Okay, that's just me. He's wearing a belt, She's wearing a belt. Really that's supposed to move a man. I guess, is that what we're supposed to say? I guess what I guess. Never mind, I ain't gonna try to patch. If there was a better pitch, they would have had it. H m hm