Speaker 1: I've never had a one night stand.
Speaker 2: Even if I've gotten like super blacked out drunk, I have very good friends to take care of me, so I've never had a situation like that. But no, I have never had a one night stand. My favorite alcoholic drain, believe it or not. I love thee quila blanco on the rocks with it the hain Rim and a lime because I like to squeeze little bit of lime and that's what I sip. On the fact that he was opening up, I had to remind myself, Okay, don't be jealous, but it did kind of make me feel a certain way. I'm like, he was talking so highly of this girl, and I almost asked, well, is she better than me? Olo La? Hello everyone, and welcome to another episode of your favorite podcast, Cheeky's in Chill. Today's episode is going to be a fun one. That's because I'm going to have a little Q and A with my producers. I hope this gives you all a chance to get to know me as the person behind the artist. So let's see what questions they have for me.
Speaker 1: This is Cheeky's and Chill.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hi, Pablo and Brianna, how are you guys doing Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Hi, Oh my god, so excited to be on with you.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous and excited at the same time because I could just imagine all the questions Paula's gonna ask me.
Speaker 4: So hey, you just wait and see.
Speaker 2: So, you guys, just a little you know story. Pablo and Brianna helped me put the show together. They're usually behind the mic, but today they're here in front of it, which is I know, a little different for them, but I love it. And just FYI, I haven't seen any of their questions, so I have no idea what they're going to ask, but I'm sure it'll be fun. So who wants to get get off? I'll go Pablo, Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, So we'll start with an easy one. So you just got engaged, of course, congrats on that. So the question for you would be, you're going to be a wife soon. What are you most excited about?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good question. And what am I most excited about?
Speaker 2: I think more than anything, I'm excited to have like a partner that I know is like, Okay, you're my husband. You're not really gonna hopefully go anywhere, you know, and we can just do everything together. I mean, we kind of do it already, but ever since I've been engaged, I'll be honest, like it feels more exciting, it feels more stable. So just knowing that, I don't know, I'm like excited about that, and I'm excited to just, I guess, be a wife and like do wifey things like cook and pack his lunch and stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, I love. Yeah, I'm sure he's excited about that too.
Speaker 1: Jersey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't remember if you've already answered this in a past episode, but have you ever had a one night stand?
Speaker 1: I've never had a one night stand?
Speaker 3: Okay, and maybe it's too late now, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know right now I can't heck no, but yeah, I've never had a one night stand. I've yeah, thank goodness. Even if I've gotten like super like blacked out drunk, I have very good friends to take care of me. So I thank goodness. I've never had a situation like that. But no, I have never had a one I'd sad, No, have you?
Speaker 3: And I was kidding, like turning the questions.
Speaker 4: You're of course happily engaged, but I was wondering, do you have a one who got away kind of person.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yes, I do. I do have a one that got away for sure. I think I talked about him on one of the episodes before. No maybe, but anyways, yeah.
Speaker 1: That was my name.
Speaker 2: Did you guys remember me talking about someone that my mom used to call teddy bear her teddy bear? Yes, yes, so him, you know now, he's like happily married, has his boys. I'm kind of cool with his, like, you know, his girlfriend, his wife, should I say? And it's kind of like, whoa, I really messed that one up, you know what I mean? And that's where I learned I gotta be better.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, I do feel like timing has a lot to do with relationship, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Oh for sure. And I know Immedia also has one that got away. You're talking about that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. We were having a very intense conversation in the night and he was telling me he's like, I had a really good girl. She was really good, she was the best, and I messed it up. So we both were very open with each other butt it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I was gonna say that's I feel like, that's a really intimate conversation. But I mean, it's good to have those for sure, like it sort of creates a sense of closeness within the relationship.
Speaker 4: So I love that him saying something right, does that make you self conscious or something?
Speaker 2: You know what. I'm not gonna lie because during the time when he was talking to me and I was driving and he was just like, he was kind of like, you know, a little buzzed.
Speaker 1: So he was just letting it all out.
Speaker 2: And usually he's not very he's not one to share too much. It's like he feels like talking about your past isn't necessarily good. And I'm always like, oh, let me ask you this question. He's like, I don't think you want to know that. So the fact that he was opening up, I had to remind myself, Okay, don't be jealous, like relax. That's a toxic trait that was coming from like the old Jane trying to seep into this and I was like no. I was like, I'm grateful he's like talking to me, but it did kind of make me feel a certain way. I'm like, he was talking so highly of this girl. Then I'm like, well, and I almost asked, well.
Speaker 1: I mean, is she better than me?
Speaker 2: But I was like, I'm not going to ask that I'd be ridiculous, so I had to like tell myself, you know, but yeah, it's just a normal thing, you know that you feel.
Speaker 4: They still talk.
Speaker 2: Oh, they don'tactly that they don't. He doesn't talk to any of his exes, That's what he tells me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For his birthday, I was like, did any of your ex reufriends texting? He's like, no, what the heck He's like, no, Janey. I'm like, would you ever tell me if they did. He's like, yes, of course.
Speaker 1: So I believe him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, totally. I believe him too, and thank you.
Speaker 5: What what would you say is the best thing about dating a younger man?
Speaker 2: Oh, honestly, the best thing is in a way, it's like they worship your body, like I don't know, like I have my makeup art is Jessica, she's also she's married to a younger man, and we talk about it all the time that it's just they respect you so much more like it's kind of like not that they see you as as their mom, because that's not the case, but they just respect you like it's like she's a woman, you know, what I mean, and I want to please her and I want to do anything and everything to make her happy. So it's just like they kind of yeah, like you're like the most beautiful thing ever, Like I don't know, that's how he makes me feel, to be honest, like, I don't know, And I've asked him, do.
Speaker 1: You want a younger girl?
Speaker 2: Like you say, what the heck is Like, I'm not going to have freaking conversations with substance with a younger girl. It's just like, no, I love, I want real conversations, real things.
Speaker 4: We I think he mentioned this before, but I can't remember. Is this the first time he dates someone older?
Speaker 2: He dated when he was eighteen, I believe, like a twenty five year old or a little bit older something like that. So yeah, this is the second time.
Speaker 4: Doesn't count when you're that yet, Yeah.
Speaker 1: See right, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: I feel like that at.
Speaker 5: That point, like eighteen and twenty five, such different stages in their life where it's just like it's so hard for it to work.
Speaker 2: So it was probably like just a sexual thing, to be honest, Like it's kind of like, oh, I'm young, I'm boning like an older girl, you know, something like that now it's like he knows, he knows is good, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. And the thing that I was going to ask you, Cheek is, of course he proposed to you, very awesome and everything. What's your stance on women proposing to men? And would you have done it if he hadn't?
Speaker 2: We were talking about that for his birthday. I was going to give him a promise ring and something told me just to wait.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I was like.
Speaker 2: I was already had looked at the ring. I was like, I'm gonna give him a promise ring, and I don't. I'm okay with that. I think that that's totally fine. Like if a woman feels confident enough to propose to a man, why not, like if she wants to get on one knee cool, Like I've seen where it's like, oh hell no, you know, like a girl bowing down to a man, like I just saw it. We were looking at it at on a video on Instagram where a girl was proposing to her man and then he got on a one dee and said, wow, I was about to propose you to you too at Disneyland. So it's just like I feel like we're living in a different world. So it's like whatever floats your boat, whatever tickles your pickle. You know, I think it's fine, you know, I don't. I don't know, especially if you feel confident. The person makes you feel confident enough to say it, like I want to do this.
Speaker 1: You know, I probably would have, so you're not opposed to it.
Speaker 2: I'm not opposed to it, but I think I would only do it with Emilio just because he makes me feel safe. He makes me feel like I wouldn't feel silly doing it.
Speaker 4: How do you think he would feel or would have felt.
Speaker 2: I think that he probably would have been like, he probably would have cried.
Speaker 1: For sure, he would have like, get up, get up.
Speaker 2: If I would have gotten a one dee, I know him, you'd be like, get up.
Speaker 1: Just yes, yes, he's yeah, he's he's yeah.
Speaker 2: He'll cry a little bit, like his eyes get a little sweaty, you know, but yeah, if you for sure would.
Speaker 1: Have been like, oh my god, yes, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Uh what did your first love teach you?
Speaker 2: Ooh my verse love taught me to be a little bit more aware of how I express myself because sometimes I feel like in that relationship I've was a little bit without knowing condescending and like my tone of voice would bother him. So I learned to be aware of how I expressed it, how I deliver my message. That's something that's really taught me, like a lot. And then also something good that it taught me was that good guys do exist, you know what I mean, and not think that every guy is a bad guy, that they're like gonna cheat and they're not ready and all that stuff. Like I want to say that there are good guys in the world, you know. And now I feel like it all came back full circle.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was really nicely said.
Speaker 5: What is the last photo you talk with your cell phone?
Speaker 2: A booty picture for Emilia? You know what, you guys have to keep it spicy. We've been together for over two years, but like he's at work and I'm like, I hope you're thinking about this.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love Why did he say to that?
Speaker 1: He's like, oh my god, I cannot wait to get home. Very cool?
Speaker 4: Does he?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: What would you call it? Return the favor? Per se?
Speaker 2: He's not that type of guy. Like, honestly, I've tried and he's just it's just not his thing. Even to take selfies. I'm like, so send me a picture of yourself. He's very like, oh, okay. I mean, I guess because he's a photographer. Maybe I don't know, but I don't know, Like it's not really his thing. He'll send me, you know, a picture of him and ryu are doggie, but like of him. I think he feels awkward. I think he feels weird. He doesn't take many pictures of like of himself, like in a mirror, selfies or anything like that. So unless I'm traveling and we haven't seen each other for a while, then we'll maybe do FaceTime or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, As a woman, I feel like this, Like people feel so differently. Men feel differently about sort of sending that stuff, and then also I think women feel differently about receiving that stuff. Is that something you wish he were more open.
Speaker 3: To doing, you know what.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that he doesn't, just because it makes me feel like, yeah, if he doesn't do it with me, like he wouldn't do it with anyone else, or he hasn't, like it just makes me.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I like it.
Speaker 2: I like that he's not like huge on social media or selfie type of guy like I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so like intriguing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think most people probably know you're a cancer. So I was wondering, what do you think is the most cancer thing about you?
Speaker 1: Oh? My goodness, your cancer too, Briana.
Speaker 2: I am, yeah, the most cancer thing about me. I am very nurturing, like very like to anyone that I'm even strangers. I'm very like motherly nurturing like that is, and I'm sensitive working on it. But yeah, but I think the nurturing thing for sure is very cancer of me, like I want to hug every one and let me help you feel better, and like I'm a crier.
Speaker 1: You know, that's who I am.
Speaker 3: Totally same here. Yeah, yeah, I feel like those are also are really great like womanly feminine qualities too.
Speaker 1: Yes, Paba would know nothing about that, but I know it's.
Speaker 4: Literally staying on that a little bit. What would you say are your best and worst qualities?
Speaker 2: Ooh, my best quality My best qualities are very discipline. I am very reliable responsible. My worst qualities are I tend to run late a lot. Don't like that about myself even when I don't want you don't say late.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 2: I was running fifteen minutes late today. That's why he's saying that, guys. But yes, I don't don't like that.
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: I can be a little a little bit of a workaholic, and I know that that interferes with like my relationship, Like sometimes I'm a little bit too much like on my phone. That's how I work. So I want to change that. Another not so good trait would be hold on everything's you know great about me? So it's like, right, but I want to say at least one more because I know that, you know, oh, I'm very anal.
Speaker 1: I'm very anal and.
Speaker 2: Very like particular, like a little bit too much to the point where it could be for sure few others.
Speaker 5: But I really this is great because gosh, so many people look at you and like idolize you, and it's like you're an actual human being too. So I guess sort of speaking of you are obviously a celebrity, and so I was I feel like a lot of people might have a few sort of thoughts about what the biggest perk is about being famous sort of celebrity.
Speaker 3: Do you can give us maybe one?
Speaker 2: Oh, the biggest perk I think is having like VIP or like that type of they treat you a little different, like when you go to a restaurant or when you go with places, like they give you better service and stuff like that. That I want to say is like a huge perk. And I always am like, thank you God because you know, they take care of you a lot better.
Speaker 1: I guess, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if I'm being honest, you know what I mean, that's like pretty.
Speaker 4: Cool speaking of famous. Who's the most famous person in your contacts?
Speaker 2: Ooh wow, look at you the most famous person in my contacts.
Speaker 4: And call them? Now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Well, do emails or does it have to be like a phone number? Is an email number?
Speaker 4: Phone number? That's a very little personal, all.
Speaker 1: Right, little personal?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I used to have Oprah Oprah Winfrey's I don't know if she still has the same number, but right now, right now, i'd probably say the most famous Well, Becky, Becky g I mean, I just yeah, I would probably say Becky for sure.
Speaker 4: That's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I think so too. Let me see.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm definitely curious about this. Besides your house payment and your car payment, what do you think you spend the most money on each month.
Speaker 1: Oo okay, damn.
Speaker 2: For sure glam getting glammed, which is yeah, my CPA is so like my accountant is just like, you spend so much money on getting your hair and makeup done.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's part of my job.
Speaker 2: But I will be honest, there are times that I don't really need to get my hair makeup, and I just I'm lazy and I just got used to it that I'm like, oh, can you.
Speaker 1: Just like do my makeup and hair?
Speaker 2: But then I'm like, I look at the bill, I'm like, oh shit, it's a lot. You know, I'm trying to get better, a lot of money, pomplane, I can't like it's a lot, like at the end of the year, hundreds of thousands of dollars. Like I'm not joking, Oh my goodness. Yeah, I mean in between, like obviously like concerts and all that. But there are times that I'm like, I'm gonna go to dinner, Like I don't even need a hair makeup done for dinner. I'm just being lazy. So I'm getting better, but that is for sure something I spent on a lot.
Speaker 3: How often do you think you do your own hair and makeup? Not often enough? It sounds like, but.
Speaker 2: You guys always see me busted. So yeah, no, I don't do my hair and makeup enough. I probably like me myself once a week, maybe even like i'd rather, I'd prefer not to have any makeup on and just you know, but yeah, maybe once a week if that.
Speaker 4: If money wasn't an issue. What's one thing you would buy? Oh, not that money's an issue for you, but you know what.
Speaker 2: Well I mean, I mean, it's this thing that I want. I still can't get myself to buy it. I'm still trying to save up. So I like that question. I'd probably say a yacht. I really want a yacht for some reason, but everyone tells me it's a really bad investment. But it's like, I really want a yacht.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the water, so you should one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that is on your vision board. Oh yeah, I feel like it's the maintenance. It's sort of like the gasoline for it. It's just like everything.
Speaker 2: Everyone says, just rent one, so I'm like, okay, but still it's on my vision board.
Speaker 4: So because you pay for it the whole year, but you don't use it the whole year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, that's what they're yeah, so they're like, it's not a good investment. But that's the first thing that came to mind. Still thinking, but yeah, oh yah, I love that.
Speaker 5: My next question is a little bit out of left field, a little bit random. Do you have a favorite Mexican candy?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, I love Mexican candy so much. My favorite Mexican candy. Oh my gosh, I love Mexican candy. Okay, I'd have to say La Sandia. It's like my go to. I love those so much. I love the chili and then the sweetness is just perfect.
Speaker 1: But yeah, or.
Speaker 2: Pelon, Oh my god, I love you know, those little the ones you squeeze and the hair comes out whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I remember going to the liquor store I used to work.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you're familiar with Almonte, like the Valley mall, and they had like this cash only liquor store that I would go to on my like my lunch break and buy those.
Speaker 1: I love those stores. Yeah, yeah, so good.
Speaker 4: You of course you cook. You've told us as much. What's the best thing you make?
Speaker 1: The best thing I make?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm really really really good at making white rice. I know it sounds super simple, but a lot of people don't know how to make it without burning it or without it being too soggy or like too Softso my white rice, I'm very proud of my white rice. Everyone tells me that. But I'm very good at making gados as well. I'm very good at making soups, any type of gado. Like I just it's my favorite thing to eat. Like, that's like my comfort food. So I think that's why I put so much love into it. But honestly, anything that I make or I even if I've never made it before, I'm not just saying it. But masal Rico, like, I have a very good like sason.
Speaker 3: I can really do.
Speaker 1: You guys have to come over and I'll cook for you for real.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that would be so amazing.
Speaker 4: On my way.
Speaker 5: The same vein of like food. I'm wondering, what's your favorite cheat meal?
Speaker 1: Ooh, my favorite cheat meal?
Speaker 2: Honestly it changes, you know, but one that is like will always hit the spot. I love white pasta. I love pasta. That's another comfort food. Or pizza, Oh my gosh, I feel like pizza is just good any time of the day. It could be cold, it could be like I just love it, so I'd probably say pizza over pasta for sure.
Speaker 3: How do you like your pizza? Like what toppings?
Speaker 2: Okay, so my pizza, I love it with pepperoni, with bell peppers, green bell peppers and jalapenos.
Speaker 3: That's a good mix. Yeah, perf.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes if I'm in the mood, I'll put a little bit of pineapple, but usually I don't. But that's like, yeah, yeah, sometimes I just have to really view in the mood.
Speaker 4: Do you get get in anything?
Speaker 2: I like to put that patio on it or ranch or sometimes with the ranch, you put like a little bit of that patio in it.
Speaker 1: And it's just like, you know, what's.
Speaker 4: Good mustard on pizza if you've never tried it.
Speaker 2: I've never tried it, and I freaking love mustard and Medio hates mustard. I love mustard. I have mustard with my freaking with my pretzels, with my popcorn. I'm gonna try with my pizza.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 4: What about your favorite alcoholic drink?
Speaker 2: My favorite alcoholic drink I'm a tequilera, so believe it or not, I love tequila blanco on the rocks with it the heen rim and a lime because I like to squeeze a little bit of lime, and that's what I sip on.
Speaker 1: That is like my absolute favorite.
Speaker 2: I don't like anything too sweet, but if I had to choose something sweet, I'd choose an espresso martini.
Speaker 3: Those are very trendy right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love these first martini. I was so into the dirty martini for a while, and now I think I had too many of them that I just can't. So my go to forever is just sticky lat on the rocks with that hain rim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I feel like it's perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Onnesday, last time you drank too much?
Speaker 1: The last time I drank too much. That's a very good question, Pablo.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me think I wasn't in Zion because we were fine. Uh huh. I want to say two weeks before Zion, so like in the beginning of May, I got a little too drunk. I was at an event and E Medio had to take care of me. I didn't black out, that's good.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm lying. I'm lying.
Speaker 2: It was a week before we went to Zion's in Vegas. Emlio and I got buzzed at a bar and we just cried. I cried a lot and he cried a little bit, and we were just like expressing our feelings.
Speaker 1: But I was fucked up.
Speaker 2: I was, But thank goodness, we were in the we were at the bar at the hotel, so we just walked up to our room. We were safe.
Speaker 1: Guys. No no drinking and dry care. No drinking and driving.
Speaker 5: Do you I've seen on social media where you do like some house cleaning, you know, you'll like post that that you're doing that. Do you have a housekeeper or do you do all of the cleaning, all of the laundry everything.
Speaker 2: Girl, No, I have a housekeeper, Thank god the house Like no, she I just text her she's coming today at six because I need it once a week. I'm again going back to the anal in particular, like like thing part of me. I don't like like fingerprints on the walls. I don't like fingerprints on like the windows. I'm very anal. And my mom was like that. So now I'm like, I'm like, damn, my mom was like that. I'm just like my mother. But anyway, so yes, I need the house to be like cleaned once a week and then I maintain it, you know, what I mean, like, but I need help. I'm not even gonna lie about that for sure. Yeah, my lady's the bomb too. But I love to clean. I'm very good at cleaning toilets. I love, believe it or not. My favorite thing to clean in the house is a restroom. Wow, I want to be the one because I will clean if I have to. Don't get me wrong, Like I mean like deep clean like that, but like cleaning the toilets and the showers. It's just to feels so good to just be the first one to use it after, like you know, sit on a clean toilet shower with like it.
Speaker 1: Just I love that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, what is your favorite red carpet? Look?
Speaker 1: Ooh, I have a few. I have a few that I absolutely don't like.
Speaker 2: But my favorite one, damn, it has to be the one I just did for the Latin Eumese like pink dress that I just wore. I just oh, I loved it so much. It was shorts, something so different from me. I love the color my hair, the bangs, and just living my best tinker Bell life.
Speaker 1: So for sure, that's like, by far my favorite.
Speaker 3: I love that one.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite thing to do after a big event, like after a concert, after an awards show.
Speaker 2: Eat, because after like before a concert or before a red carpet, like I'm so like nervous or focused or I'm scared to bloat that I won't eat eat, I'll just like drink or have a green juice. So right after like any award show, after a performance like red carpet, like, that's the first thing I want to do. I want to just like indulge in just like a steak or something so filling, you know. So that's like my favorite thing to do. Let's just go eat you yes, Yes, feels so good, especially after a show, like doing a show like for two hours and then it's like I didn't eat, and it's like, oh, give me anything.
Speaker 1: I want it in my mouth right now, a chocolate or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like, okay.
Speaker 1: I know that not a penis probably anything in my mouth? Who thought it?
Speaker 2: You both did?
Speaker 4: What's a skal? You wish you had a skill?
Speaker 2: I wish I had playing an instrument. I wish that I was able to play an instrument, the piano or the guitar. It would help me so much with like my writing, writing my songs. That's one thing that I'm like, and you know, it's never too late. I could probably like learn it, but that is something that right now, it's like, damn, I wish I played an instrument.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good one. I'm wondering what do you usually have in your purse? Like are there a couple of things that you need to have in there before running out the door.
Speaker 2: Oh heck yeah, I need to have my wipes baby wipes just in case, Like I just cannot go one or two without baby wipes. It's a pretty bad habit because it's an expensive habit. So baby wipes, now hand sanitizer, lip bomb or something for my lips. I always like to have a nice and hydrated and my cell phone. I need that shit and a charger. That stuff is in my purse.
Speaker 5: All of those things. So baby wipes. Do use them for like your hands? Like your face? Like what are you using it for?
Speaker 2: I use it like after I use the baby whipes for like when I go to the restroom. I use the baby whites for like after a workout to refresh myself. And then also big one, I always have hand sanitizer around the wipes because when I go pump gas which I don't like to do. I don't like to pump gas but whatever, I don't like to like after the you know, you pump it and you just got to wipe your hands and wash them, and I'm just like very like, I don't know, I yea like stuff on there.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you're a germophobe at all.
Speaker 2: Now that I'm getting like older? Yes, before I didn't really think about it, or maybe after the pandemic we all started like, oh shit, like realizing how unsanitized I guess we were, or now I'm just very aware of it now I'm like, oh shit, Like even the packets that they give you, like at mcdonald' or something like ketchup packets.
Speaker 1: Before we used to just open it with your mouth.
Speaker 4: Who did that?
Speaker 1: Done that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like you. Now I'm like, okay, hold on, you let me do it with my fingers. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should have now, Thane, that I know, right.
Speaker 5: I am curious about whether or not you use any sort of drug store makeup and if you have a favorite drugstore makeup.
Speaker 2: Ooh. I don't really use drugstore makeup, to be honest, but I do use a Masca that I would get from the Swapmeat. I still use it till this day. I've used it for over ten years. And it's called Christian Cosmetics, okay, And it has mamee oil in there which helps with grow in your lashes, and it's waterproof and it's amazing. When I started using it, I'm not lying, fourteen years ago, it was at the swap Meat fifty cents, okay, and it went up now to six dollars, so it's still fairly priced, but still it went up a lot.
Speaker 1: But I love that. That's like, I love that mascara so much.
Speaker 3: Do you remember what swapmeat you used to go to?
Speaker 2: H yes, I used to go to the Paramount Swapmeat. Oh yeah, yeah, that's like the swat I mean I worked at. And I love the paara, but I actually want to go back so bad. I missed the swamp Meat or the San Fernando swamp me that's the one like I most recently went to. But I love swamp meat so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, very cool.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I'm curious, but I feel like you've probably traveled the world like an amount. You've stayed at a lot of really nice places. Do you have a favorite hotel.
Speaker 1: A favorite hotel?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, for sure, my favorite hotel would be Shangri La. They have a bunch of them. Like I first, when I first stayed there, it was in the Philippines, so that's the first and the only time. But like it's such a nice resort people, like everything is just so nice, and they have them all over the world. So Changri La. I was Asian in my past life, so that's like anythanization.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: H What do you like most about living in like La or California?
Speaker 1: The weather?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the weather is amazing right now. It's been a little funky these past few months, but I love the weather. I love that I can drive to the desert, I can drive to the ocean. I can drive like we have everything like so close by, Like literally we can just drive anywhere. So I love that about Cali, Like we have like all four seasons. I guess kind of, actually no, we don't, but anyways, Yeah, but what I love is that it's sunny. It's sunny eighty percent of the time.
Speaker 4: If you were in that singer, why would you be what would you do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wow, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Like right now, right now, right like if Brighte this moment, Okay, if I was in a singer, I would be on an island. I still want to be a business owner because that's just what I love. That's been my first love forever, and I would have like my own I think like taco stand because I love tacos, and I feel like there's so many places I've traveled to, like for instance, Hawaii that doesn't have like a good taco place, and I just I live like a simple type of life because I love the ocean, like I love the surfing and like the whole thing that that's what I would be doing. I'd still like, yeah, i'd be a business owner and another on an island for sure. Oh my god, that sounds so good, even like anywhere like the Philippines. I've gone to the Philippines, I've gone to like Costa Rica or like.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like like, I just you know, so that's what I would do right now if I was a singer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that sounds like a pretty good alternative for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if you were asking me that question, like when I was younger, I'd be like, I'd be an ice skater or a psychologist, two different things. But yeah, those are the two things I wanted to do before everything else happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, if you could go back in time, where would you go in your own.
Speaker 1: Life and my own life?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, if I can go back in time, I would probably go definitely when my mom was here.
Speaker 1: Sometime when my mom.
Speaker 2: Was here, and I would have to say, oh, when we lived in Corona, well, actually Norco. It was like two thousand two, I want to say, maybe two thousand and three, and we had this big pool party and I'll never forget. My mom had her braids and she had invited a bunch of people, like my family was super united back then. She was starting her career, she was still married to Johnny and Jenica's dad, and we were all being thrown into like the pool and it was just so fun and I'll never forget that day. It was just like an amazing day with my mom and we just everyone was so close. And I had all my siblings, you know, I mean, they're here, but I'm saying like they were already here.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Johnny was already here, so he was two years old. It was like a really nice time.
Speaker 1: I like that day.
Speaker 4: Can you think of the happiest moment in your life?
Speaker 2: Wow, the happiest moment of my life, wow, because I'm living a very happy moment right now. To be honest, I'm very I feel good. Not everything is perfect, but I'm happy. The only thing is it's like my mom's missing, you know what I mean. So it's like so hard to choose one particular thing because then if I choose a moment that my mom is here, then Emilia is it, you know, because it's like they you know. But I would have to say the last birthday I spent with my mom was a beautiful moment because she surprised me. She gave me the most beautiful card. It was yeah, twenty twelve, and then she surprised me with my siblings and her and my niece Jayla. We went to the movies, she took us to I Pick. It was really nice. She did it all herself, like she surprised me, and then she surprised me with the birthday party afterwards. So it was very very like it was nice. It was just like whoa, Like we were really working on our daughter mother relationship during that time, so I just felt like she really did it from the bottom her heart, so it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only thing that was missing was mister Amilio. I guess you could say there amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that was pretty painless.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it was good. It was fun.
Speaker 2: I love it because you guys get to know me and also the listeners, so I love it all right, guys, well that was super fun. Thank you so much for hopping on the mic with me today. I know this is probably a little out of your element, but you guys did amazing, so great job. Guys, So onto our motivational quote and the quote for the day is don't treat people as bad as they are, treat them as good as you are. I hope that helps you throughout the week. And thank you guys again, Pablo and Brianna round of applause.
Speaker 1: Very nice.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys enjoyed this episode and I will see you on the next episode of Cheegy's and Chill.
Speaker 1: I love you guys so much. Have a beautiful week.
Speaker 2: You guys, do you need advice on love, relationships, health emas? I'm so excited to share with you that my Cheeky's and Chill podcast will have an extra episode drop each week. I'll be answering all your questions.
Speaker 6: Just leave me a voice message person on Monday. All you have to do is go to speak pipe dot com, slash Cheeky's and Chill podcast and record your questions.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear from you.
Speaker 2: This is a production of iHeartRadio and the Micauldura podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Michael Dura Podcasts and follow me Cheeky's That's c h i q u i s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcast, and check us out on YouTube.