Speaker 1: Don't be out here acting like a donkey. Peh, bitch, It's time for Donkey of the Day. I'm a big boy. I could take it if he feel I deserve it. Ain't no big I know.
Speaker 2: Charlottage got say out of his mouth, got to say something you may not agree with.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean I'm mean. Who's getting that donk? Donkey that don't don't don't jump dump dunky? Other day right here the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Bitch you you can call me the donkey of the day, But like I mean, no harm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, donkey today for Wednesday, October fifteenth goes to a forty five year old woman from Toledo, Ohio named Gia Nita Hoppings. Okay, gi Anita has recently turned herself in on charges of felonious assault and aggravated burglary. Who did Gionetta assault and who did she burglarize? Well, let's go to ABC thirteen for the report. Police burned us.
Speaker 4: Out for the rest of its Little woman, he hears the breaking into a man's home then cutting one of his testicles. Little police looking for Janeta Hopings. We're gonna show you a picture from twenty twelve of Hopings police believe the forty five year old woman went to the home of someone she knows yesterday, kicked down the door, kicked open the door. The guy living there told police he heard someone breaking in, so he ran down the stairs, but he didn't have any clothes on. That's when Hoping's allegedly attacked him, cutting one of his testicles. He had to go to the hospital for treatment. Hoping His charged with flonious assault.
Speaker 1: And I can bet the burglary she tried to hack off his happy sack.
Speaker 2: Okay, how you breaking my house and try to trim my tender twins? Ladies, ladies, ladies, do I have to be the one to tell you that when you in a relationship with a man, are dealing with a man. As soon as you do something like Gianetta did, the man wins. You think you hurt him by cutting his dangly bits, but really you hurt yourself more.
Speaker 1: Let's just say the man is cheating on you. Okay.
Speaker 2: I understand you being upset. I understand emotions can override logic, but you can't allow it to because while you in jail, okay, and then you know, fighting to stay out of prison, having to spend money on a bond and lawyer feels and all types of stuff. That man is still gonna be out here living his best life with other women. Okay, those same jiggly gyms you cut will be sucked on by another woman while you're trying to figure out how to pay your legal fees. And I'm gonna tell you another part of the story that's next to me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: According to thirteen Action News, you just heard it, the victim told investigators that he heard someone break in, so he ran downstairs to see who it was, and he did not have on clothes at the time. Now, I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but this is why I keep some basketball shorts and a T shirt on the floor by the bed, because God forbid. Okay, someone breaking to my house, first thing I'm grabbing is the clothes.
Speaker 1: The clothes I'm putting on in the pistol.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you crazy running downstairs buttonnked because you thought someone broke into your house?
Speaker 1: Why the hell would you want to meet your intruders butt ass naked.
Speaker 2: The only button neked men that could scare burglars when they break in is fleece Johnson and Diddy. Okay, seriously, men, I need y'all to be better prepared. Keep some basketball short sweatpants, a T shirt, a hoodie by the bag just in case. Not to mention my brothers, if burglars breaking your house and you butt naked, you might find out why pirates call treasure booty. But I don't want a victim Shamehill. Okay, Gianetta is this issue. We have to find more rational ways to deal with our emotions. No man is worth you going to jail over now. I don't know the extent of her relationship with this man, but I know she has an electric monitor on now and the judge ordered her to have no contact with the victim all because she decided to break in a man's house and cut his pillow pebbles. And by the way, I'm not even mad at her for cutting his coin purse because he had his Crown Royal bag exposed for the world to see. If you think you're gonna get in an altercation with someone butt neckd and they not going for your chuckle.
Speaker 1: Nuggets, then you are insane.
Speaker 2: Listen to moral of the story is this, don't make lifelong choices in moments of short term emotion, because those fear feelings will fade with those consequences. They don't Please give j Anetta Holpings, the sweet sounds and the Hamiltons.
Speaker 5: You Oh the day, oh the day.
Speaker 3: Ye if you think that man about to be living his best life with one nut, he.
Speaker 1: Ain't got it, got cut off? What are you talking about it? Say cut off? Now?
Speaker 3: You did say that. You say he cut one of she cut one of his pesticals off.
Speaker 1: I did not say off. I said cut she cut? She cut it? Like I think you.
Speaker 2: I think you're ball shaming because if somebody's driving your house, he don't have time to put on this on the way he ran downstairs.
Speaker 1: We all sleep naked. And second of all, you want to play a game?
Speaker 2: Somebody said on the chest, Charlamagne keeps booty shorts in the crop top by his bed.
Speaker 1: I can't fight you, bro.
Speaker 2: This is why, this is why, this is why we gotta get the no the other one. What's that stuff they have on the movies? You can pop up in people out. I can't wait till that technology happened. Okay, but button, you gotta want to play a game. You want to play a game, sure, all right, let's play a game up gues What.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Jeanneta Hoppins from Toledo, Ohio broke into her I guess her boyfriend's house and cut his testicles.
Speaker 1: Dj Envy guess yeah what what? White Sam? Why do you say that?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 1: I don't you're thinking about Loraina Bobbitt. That's what your mind is going. Remember her a little, a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think anybody else would go for other places, but going for the testicles.
Speaker 1: But he was naked though, he still got to aim for. It's not like that's it's a small thing. It's not Yeah, you don't know where he was bagging or wasn't begging.
Speaker 2: Because you got because your balls are closer to your body, don't mean that it wasn't.
Speaker 1: A crazy wow. Then you won't talk my body. I'm sorry. I don't want to make your off water this morning. And here I know how you get okay, now, just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Genita Hoppings of Toledo, Ohio broke into her boyfriend's house and cut his testicles.
Speaker 1: Guess what, damn, Geneita, I forgot the Jania huh mean.
Speaker 3: Period?
Speaker 1: And then nobody knows what he did to get the little balls pulled. You don't know what he did. You not know what he did while she was bringing the house And why unless then you because you know what. I think he ran downstairs. I think he knew who exactly war was.
Speaker 3: He ran downstairs because he had somebody upstairs that was that was her her boyfriend, and she was coming over there because it was another woman in the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact he ran down the stairs and neckad lets me know he kind of knew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big cheating and when you play silly stupid games, you win silly stupid prizes. Now you got a nick on them nuts and that exactly what he probably get.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like you've been there before. Yeah, DJ Nvy just hilarious.
Speaker 1: One of you.
Speaker 2: One of you is correct, one of you is wrong. And Jesse hilarius, you are absolutely positively corrh Ganna Hopkins, this you Jess a full don't plays.
Speaker 1: She's a full blown nigro.
Speaker 3: It's crazy and she's smiling like and I do it again. I get that one.
Speaker 2: And this is the whole muck shot they say this was the Monks shot from twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Y'all best playing with these women? Stop playing all right, thank you for that. Donkey Today, Yes, indeed.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Hold on every day awake, click your ass up the Breakfast Club. Finish for y'all. Done,