Speaker 1: Kabbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The clearing House of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air every way a glorious football Sunday. It is on like Donkey Kong today and we're your pregame actor or maybe during the game.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You've listened to this podcast. Whatever you want, we do in the morning, but you can listen whatever you want. But it is the Fifth Hour with Ben Maller and Danny g. We thank you for following the podcast and actually listening to the podcast, which is the most important part, and we want you to listen every single second. But all we really need is what we need approximately two minutes of your time. Five minutes, all right, five goes five good minutes, and that's all we need. We're good, We're golden.
Speaker 3: I've listened back to these podcasts, been in like twelve fifteen minute increments. It's not hard to listen to your content for fifteen minutes. It's like your live radio show. I'll tune in for fifteen twenty minutes. You get on my nerves about something Clippers related and I turn it off.
Speaker 1: I understand why you would be jealous of the Clipper talk. It's the hottest team in the NBA, the people's team. They've got James Harden. Now they're just on an absolute as the kids say, they're on a burner.
Speaker 3: What tell me you're not distracted by that ugly ass beard.
Speaker 1: Though, Uh No, I'm fine. I'm distracted by the fact that I'm concerned he's going to puke all over himself in the playoffs like he's done for every other team he's played for. But the good news is the Clippers have enough guys where even if he has a crapper like we talked about yesterday, they should still be able to weather the storm. If you will.
Speaker 3: So, you think if they did forensics on his beard they would find food crumbs from ten years to goo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can't get rid of the beard. Though he looks very odd without the beard. He looks very odd without the beard. We've seen photos of when he's at Arizona State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looked alien like.
Speaker 1: Looks like a nerd. And with the beard, he looks like a tough guy. He's got that intimidating swagger as a tough guy. Wrong. Absolutely, all right, let's get to the Let's just get to the mailbag. Why waste time? People sent letters in They want us to talk about that what they said they wrote? So let's here we go, ohioal.
Speaker 4: It's let's get into it.
Speaker 1: First. One is from Dan in Cannes City. It says, guys like the podcast looking forward to the Chiefs game this weekend. He sent this the other day. He says, I just saw a story it's somewhat recent, of Patrick Mahomes and he was asked a question what his favorite burger was between in and out five guys and What a Burger? And Mahomes said that the top burger was at What a Burger? What do you guys think about about Mahomes' favorite favorite burger? From Dan?
Speaker 3: What a guy? That's because he spent a lot of time in Texas. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, not only that, Danny, I believe he owns a bunch of water burgers. I think he brought some locations to Kansas City, so methinks the witness is biased, right, I compromised. I think he's compromised. I've been to Whataburger. They have some in Arizona, and I like.
Speaker 3: What a Burger.
Speaker 1: I've told the story, my what a Burger story because of the Sun's Phoenix Suns games, and they used to I'd listen late at night to Suns games on the radio on transistor radio because I'm a nerd. Got in a radio and the announcer, Al McCoy, when the Sons would hit a three point shot, he'd say, what a shot? What a burger? And I want to eat there? And I have family in Phoenix, so I'd go. We'd go, and I'd ask my mom to eat it.
Speaker 3: What a burger?
Speaker 1: And it was good, But it's not as good as in and out. It's certainly not as good as five guys. Those are better burger location. That's a bad job by my homes. Yeah, but he is from Texas.
Speaker 3: So I've never tasted that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's better than a lot of the fast food play certainly better than what Travis Kelcey likes. His favorite burger is Burger King. He says, that's the top fast food bro who has Burger King?
Speaker 3: Not nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: I let it go, Okay, let it go. Like I'm glad Burger King's still around, but they got to reinvent themselves over there at the King. The King has fallen.
Speaker 3: You mentioned five guys. I sure wish that joint was more affordable. Yeah, it's really ricey. I ordered just for myself because my chick wasn't in the mood for a hamburger. She opted for what was next door, which was like a Mediterranean grill. So I was like, okay, will you go into the grill? I gave her my debit card and I'm like, I have a little bit of cash on me, I'll go in to five guys. That little bit of cash in my pocket was nowhere near enough, and all I got was a small fry and like one of their small cheeseburgers. Holy shit, it's expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's ridiculous. Did they have the peanuts of those back? I know they got rid of those during.
Speaker 3: They were in there. Yeah, because I filled my bag up. That's the only upside to spending that much money. You get free peanuts. But how much do peanuts really cost? A bag of peanuts is gonna cost you six bucks? Maybe a big bag, guess. I guess at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 1: A Dodger Stadium will cost you six hundred dollars because they got otani but at the store. But maybe more than that. The prices have gone so much. It's that putin price hike, Danny, that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't know you're right, because I bought a bag of pistachios last week fifteen dollars for a small bag.
Speaker 1: They really get you on the Macadamian nuts. Those because they're exotic from Hawaii and they stick it to you. And I love Macadamian nuts, but I don't get them very often because they're A they're not very good for you, and B they taste great, and see they gouge you. I've been making this brittle and I tried Macadamian ut bro which came out alright. The peanut brittle I think is better than the Macadamiant brittle.
Speaker 3: But I'll be the judge of that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, you're getting me a mug. I'll definitely just some brittle. A Lion's van Larry writes and says in He's in the Mutton state. He says, Ben and Danny Joy the pod while I'm cleaning up the house here, Ben, I heard you upset over something that happened at the start of the show the other night. You said you didn't say what it was. Can you let us fifth Hour stands know what happened? I don't know. What do you think, Dan, should I tell the tell the story?
Speaker 3: I don't know, tell the two minute version of it? Okay?
Speaker 1: So yeah, so the way this works, I'm very happy that the show has a lot of commercials. The more commercials the better, right, because we're in We're not doing commercial free We're not doing commercial free radio. We're doing like commercial radio. And it tells you that the show's doing well. The more commercials you have, to me, it tells you the show is doing pretty well. That there have been times I've been at Fox Sports Radio for over twenty years, there have been times we had no commercials that ain't good. So I'd rather have too many then not enough. But I do a lot of live reads. I haven't recently this the last year, I've started doing more live reads, which is fine. I don't care. I like doing live reides. I put my own touch on them. I put my own bullshit in them. Yeah, Ben Maler here, I know I always. I learned that from a guy early in my career, a seasoned radio guy back in the heyday of radio, and he told me, he said, listen, if they're going to force you to do these commercials, what is the most important thing for you? It's your brand. So every time the commercials play, if they play your name or you say your name, then that maybe somebody hears you and likes how you read the commercial and they want to hear your show. And I've always done that. Every time I have to do a commercial, I always try to put my name in there.
Speaker 3: When I was producing your live show, I would email your spots off to sales, and sales would say, oh, he added his name. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Listen. That's the way it goes. You want me to do it, you want pay me a little extra, I won't do it, But they don't. They never every time I say, hey, pay a little extra, I'll take the name out. They never want that. They never say that's a good idea. So I'll give you the brief story. Larry thank you for listening. Good luck to your lions today. At least cover the spread. That would help me out. Yeah. So the other night I get again. We do a lot of commercials and I have a big stack of copy digital copy, mind you, but there's a lot of different commercials, and I am given the name of the commercial that I have to read at the end. We usually do a live read at the end of the monologue, and then we do a couple during the hour, like brief small reads, one at the bottom, sometimes when the last segment. So this other night, I'm beginning the show, the open to the show is on. I've got to present the monologue for the hour at the top of the hour, first hour of the show. And as the open is playing, as I'm turning my mic on, a voice in my head says, all right, here's the commercial you need to read. Here's the name of it, you know, on like, I don't have how am I going to get I have to do the monologue? And then I had to Yeah, it just the timing was a little log that. That's the thing, you know, Danny. The timing is important. You want to have time to have the copy and be prepared and all that stuff, and so it was a little a little upsetting, but I calm down. I calm down, and I did find the copy.
Speaker 3: Was it Coop talking in your air or Iowa Sam.
Speaker 1: Well, I will not I will not reveal who did that, but they are big fans of a woman's basketball player from Iowa. So I don't remember the person's name.
Speaker 3: There was. Can I tell you. I'll make this a thirty second story. But I was producing the great Steve Hartman on the weekend a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Homer Hartman come on and.
Speaker 3: By the way, on his show, I begged the Raiders to use their draft capital to go up and get C. J. Stroud. No, no, I would have been a genius general manager, though ben I wouldn't have been fired like Ziggler. But anyhow, Iowa Sam was running the board on those weekend shifts. Steve Hartman, who's a well tested veteran, does not like voices in his head as he's doing his show. So Iowa Sam asked me, hey, did did Hartman do that fifteen second live read? I was answering his phones. I'm not sure, but let's wait wait for him to finish the break. If he didn't do it. We'll make it good. We'll make it good. On the other side, I got into Steve Hartman's airpiece and said, blah blah bla blah blah live read Steve Hartman stops dead in his tracks on the air and said, what we have breaking news. Let's just say. Steve Hartman came in during the commercial break, furious inside. You don't never talk in my earpiece again unless it's breaking news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I I'm not that extreme. I'm not this just the time could not have been worse. I'm just trying to do the monologue as good as I can. I got this stuff, fugazy camera on me because they want the Internet videos, which is fine whatever, that's their thing. I give them the videos. But I can't. I can't be like scrambling around and all that stuff. So I just all I need is like two or three minutes. Is that too much to ask? Dan? Like two or three minutes, and then I have time to find it and then I can get Oh.
Speaker 3: And you know what, Sam, He's got really good intentions, and he had good intentions trying to help Steve make sure he did that read. But it's just you gotta know the host. You got to know their tendencies and what they like and what they don't like.
Speaker 1: You can slide that in later in the show. And yeah, no harm, no foul, Everything's good, Mike, and Fullerton writes, and he says, happy New Car Smell Day? Is it New car Smell Day today? That's what he says. It's a national Oh.
Speaker 3: I love that smell. By the way, that should be a it is. Oh, it should be a cologne. It is wonderful. It's one of the great smells. It's one of the reasons to buy a new car.
Speaker 1: Is just for the smell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's National Kazoo Day. It's Lego Day. It was a huge lego guy back in the back in the day. I think, is he making that up? I don't know. There's a million Holidays today, a weird bugezia. He's probably making that up. Bad job by him anyway. Mike says, Uh, what's your opinion guys on people making a heart with their hands. I think it's just about the stupidest, lamest thing a person could do. Travis Kelsey doing it and a touchdown celebration was the last straw for me, all right, Mike, Yeah, wasn't that sarcastic?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Didn't Kelsey say that was kind of mocking the Bills fans that were busting his balls?
Speaker 3: Supposedly. I'm not sure if that's true or not. Maybe he was embarrassed after the fact and it was like, Oh, let me pretend like I was poking at the Bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like what did Kelsey got all upset with the Bills fans? Like what did he expect? Like he's he's the playing for the other team, Like you got that? And with all the other stuff Kelsey's done to kind of enter the political conversation with the deal, the vaccine thing, and then the bud light like what did he think?
Speaker 3: And Buffalo it has been very very good to Taylor Swift. That area more than sells out, They sell out the parking lot when she performs there. So to me, I saw that heart flash towards the box. I think he was trying to proposed to her. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Just go with it, Just just go with it.
Speaker 3: He is like, oh, the cute heart to my girl. And then people are like you pussy and he's like, no, no Ah, I met that was for the Bills fans that were all up on her. Yeah, no, no, we know what you were doing, dude. All right.
Speaker 1: Next up on the mailback Steve in La where we do this podcast from, and Steve says, Ben and Danny enjoy the podcast. Ben, you're a pretty cynical guy. I like your late night show. I think it's great. By the way, are compliments really genuine? I see what you did there, Steve. So here's my position on compliments. I want to see if you agree with me on this name. So, I believe that twenty percent of compliments are legit and eighty percent are bullshit? Do you think I'm right with that? Like a lot of people compliment stuff just to be not the polite, but they don't really believe it. I think about twenty percent a two hundred batting average is legit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say forty are legit? Forty sixty I would say, so pop.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: By the way, last Wednesday was National Give a Compliment Day?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's nice.
Speaker 3: I'll give you one, but it's not Wednesday anymore.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's thank you. Yeah. I think only twenty percent. But and this depends there's a lot of variables, Steve, and you listening. I hope you're listening, Steve. But there's a lot of variables because you not only have like location, there's a lot of people at work who are who say nice things to try they think they're going to get promoted to certain people. Right, there's that I think, I think, you know, twenty I'm going I'm sticking with twenty percent. I think twenty percent of legit. And then there's because there's a lot of bullshit artists that are out there. So I think those those people, you got a factor that in where they're not sincere at all. They're using the compliment, they're weaponizing the compliments, all right. Next up, ask Alf writes in Alf, the alien o Pinery says, what are the odds that Eddie would listen to the uncensored tweet segment of the Fifth Hour podcast that he suggested? Yeah, if you missed this, Danny, Eddie. I'll often not be able to read things on the radio as I can't read that on the air whatever because they're fowl, perverse, x rated, whatever, So I'll just skip over them as I'm going through social media with it, and we get a lot of jokes, the funniest jokes we get we can't read on the air because they're not radio friendly. So Eddie is like, well, just do it on your podcast. Just read the really foul jokes and do the X rated content and all that. I go for little taste and anyway, Alf says the answer of how the odds that Eddie was listen to the uncensored tweet segment zero percent? Alf says, who is he kidding? He says, he barely listen.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait, Alf, You're forgetting something. Though. All we would have to do is talk about Eddie's wife and the Chargers on the podcast. Eddie would tune into that one. So in the middle of that would be like, oh, by the way, Eddie's wife and the Chargers, did you see what she tweeted about the new head coach blah blah blah. And if you told Eddie about that, then Eddie would tell you, oh, happy wife, happy life, and he would tune in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your set up right? How about shut up? Wait all these Charger fans, Danny, I know, wow, man, they are on cloud nine.
Speaker 3: They are to This fixes everything, man, This takes the curse off of the Chargers.
Speaker 1: Hey, it is a good hire, I'll give him that. But I think Antonio Peers is a good hire with the Raiders. I think he'll do a good job with the Raiders. It's like it's going to be very interesting now in the AFC West to go to Sporto. But you got Sean Payton, who many boot liquors in the media think is amazing with the Broncos. You got the Raiders with Antonio Pierce, so I think she knew pretty well. You got Harball, Jim Harball with the Chargers, and then at the very top as Andy Reid, assuming he doesn't retire either later today or after the Super Bowl if the Chiefs win today, and that's a really loaded division.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not kidding. We went from Red Hackett, McDaniels and Staley to read Sean Payton, Antonio Pierce, and Jim Harbaugh.
Speaker 1: It's an upgrade.
Speaker 3: It's an upgrade, just a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: Chargers no longer having their yoga coach doing the downward dog. They don't have him as the coach anymore. Staley, Oh my god, what a disaster. All right, next up on the mailbag, Thank you, alf But I'm sending me recipes too. He sent me recipes for blue blueberry cookie and a canoley cookie. I'm thinking about making the canola.
Speaker 3: Cookie Gnola cookie. That sounds good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got some cheese in it, and it's but it's a chocolate It's like a chocolate chip cookie, but it's got extra stuff in there because it's a canoli. I'm thinking about making that. I might.
Speaker 3: I don't know, cream cheese or cheese involved in a dessert. I'm there. I mean I can't have it right now, but back in the big eating days, I'd be right there, front and center at the table.
Speaker 1: Rare in appropriate. Then you got to live your life right, rare and appropriate. Maybe, like do you have a cheat day? Of the rock has a cheat day? Like one day a month or something you go for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been doing our date day, me and my girl on Saturdays, which which, by the way, shouts out to you because for Christmas you gave me a CPK gift card. Yeah yeah, yeah. And a couple of Saturdays ago when Peacock was raping everybody with that app, we were there and we watched that first half hour for free of that game on NBC at our local CPK. While we had pea soup as the appetizer, and then what did we split? We had a great entree too. It was really good.
Speaker 1: Yess some pizza, I'm yessing pizza.
Speaker 3: Oh you're right. We did the tie the tie pizza.
Speaker 1: The tie pizza, all right?
Speaker 3: Well good yeah, good with a peanut sauce.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah. They have some interesting exotic things, the California Pizza Kitchen, for sure. And if you ever need a link, Danny, I can I know a guy, you know, if you need a link for any of that stuff, I can. I don't know, I can. I can hook you up. I know. Guy. Let's see Georgia and you ball the Texas rites. And he says, which will be more effective the chargers defense under Jim Harball or the electric vehicle chargers when temperatures are under thirty two degrees? Wow? Uh yeah, I'll go. I'll go Harball. I'll go Harball. I'll go Harball because I've seen some of those those clips. The other thing's wild about those like Tesla's, is that when they aligne on fire, how do you put it out right?
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: It takes a lot of It's not like a normal car fire because you can't use the water. Yeah, you got use something else.
Speaker 3: Have you seen any of those? Is it pronounced rivion rivion?
Speaker 1: I have seen some of those. Yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: The light goes all the way across, so it looks like a spaceship is behind you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Those are really expensive too, right.
Speaker 3: I see some futuristic cars in this area, but that is next level. Man. The way those lights look at night especially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks pretty good. There's a Tesla dealer not far away from the Malor mansion, and they I heard a rumor that the Tesla people have been loaning out those you know, those weird looking trucks that they've got.
Speaker 3: Now. Colvino said he saw one for the first time last week and he bugged out. He said it is the most futuristic looking vehicle he's ever seen in his life.
Speaker 1: What does the inside of it look like? Though I've not seen the I don't Yeah, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh, but he said he was just blown away. He had seen pictures, obviously, but he said seeing it in person was a whole different thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm a big guy. I think it's more important to have a nice, comfortable inside of the car, Like, I don't obviously want to look decent, but I'm not worried about how much it looks on the outside. I want to because I don't see the outside. I'm on the inside, so I want a comfortable seat. I'm the most comfortable car I ever drove in was a Lincoln Town Car in Cleveland that we rented, and it was like sitting on your sofa. This is years ago, driving while you're sitting so comfortable.
Speaker 3: That's classic grandfather material right there.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, I was in my twenties, man, I was in my early twenties.
Speaker 3: I was like this. My grandpa had this big long Caddie when I was a kid, and he drove that thing around like he was a pimp.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, those I'm gonna get one of those things again down the line, and if I can afford him, I'll do that. I heard. I don't know if I finished the story. They're loaning out the Tesla trucks to like social media influences so they can do videos. So they do they think these people who watch the videos go, oh, I'll go out and spend one hundred thousand on a Tesla truck or whatever. How much are those things? Are they one hundred thousand?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're more than that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Next up, Chet from Henderson, Nevada. Hey, we talked about Henderson the good restaurants, says Bended. Dang, will you guys be coming to town here for the Super Bowl? Would love to meet you. Well, you'll be there, Dan, I don't know that I'm gonna be. I've not heard from anybody, so the fact that management has not contacted me would lead me to leave. Chet, I didn't make the list this year, but I could still go. Vegas is like a suburb, as you know, check because you live in a suburb of Vegas, like la is pretty much a suburb of Vegas anyway, So I am considering making And I haven't even talked to you about this, Danny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad this came up because I asked our boss last week. I said, is any of the Fifth Hour going to be recorded there again? And he said, honestly, I haven't heard from Ben about any of it this year, so I think he was waiting to hear it from you.
Speaker 1: All Right, Well, I'll message him, but yeah, I would like to go that Friday and just kind of hang out like we did last year. We had Emmitt Smith on, which was pretty cool. And the only problem is with the logistics of this year with the TV. I had the opportunity to do the TV show from Vegas, but it would have absolutely killed me and I didn't want to die. So yeah, I think the plan tentatively will be to go just drive do the overnight show, and then drive out and hang out all day and try not to pass out from lack of sleep. I think yeah, because that worked out pretty well last year. I had a great time. It was fun. We had a really good time. We had some cool people we got to talk to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was fun recording the fifth hour there. Oh in ps, I looked up the Tesla truck. You're right, it's around eighty thousand dollars with the upgrades, though, I guess you could. What would you do put a machine gun?
Speaker 1: I'd put a gun rack on the back of it, you know. No, I just put like a sofa in there in the Middle's sit.
Speaker 3: On, build a little man cave in the back seat.
Speaker 1: Do a couple more Nick in Wisconsins as Ben and Danny. When you were younger, were there any jobs other than radio that you did, and if so, what were they? We both went to radio very young. Da, I was nineteen. How old were you when you got red?
Speaker 3: You were younger than me, right, fifteen years old?
Speaker 1: Well, I pretended like I was in radio when I was fifteen, but I went in. I think I might have been even eighteen. Well the first like, I think nineteen was the sweet spot. Yeah, trying to do the math. I think I was just before I turned nineteen, So I was like eighteen. I say nineteen because that's when it really I was an intern at eighteen, and I got my first paid gig at nineteen. But I did I did like random. I did it as a newspaper delivery goes that count. I delivered newspapers when I was a kid, and I worked at my mom. My mom ran a mailing service. I bulked mail place, so I put a lot of labels on envelopes, did that kind of stuff post office, went to the post office a lot. My mom made a lot of money on junk mail like that. Really, back before the Internet, you had to spend a lot of money real realtors and whatnot on mail, and my mom managed a lot of that stuff. So I helped out out with that. What about you, Danny? Is it all radio all the time?
Speaker 3: Almost? But you know, when you're starting out as a kid in radio, you're just doing weekends, like weekend overnights. So I had to find something to do during the week when it was the summer, you know, for a summer job. During high school, I worked at a place called Baker Brothers. It was an auto parts warehouse and the owner operator lived on the property. Well, he had a young, blonde, botty daughter. On my work breaks, she would come over and chit chat with me. One day she told me, Hey, tomorrow, I want you to come over for lunch. And I was like, you sure your dad will be all right with that? And she's like, oh, yeah, he likes you. I remember getting home and I told my mom about this, and she was, you better be careful. He'll fire you. He's not gonna fire me. She even said he likes me. So the next day at work, then I wander over on my lunch hour, knock on their door. She lets me in. I sit down. She made lasagna, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, nice.
Speaker 3: And boom goes to dynamite. Guess who walks in? Oh no, and he gives me the dirtiest. Look what are you doing in here?
Speaker 1: It's not trigonometry. I'll eat lasagna.
Speaker 3: Man. I was mysteriously laid off for my position a week later.
Speaker 1: But that had nothing. Those things were not related at all, right, No, in the next at all, not at all. Did you go back from more lasagna after that?
Speaker 3: Or no? But anytime I've ever had lasagna since I think about you fired.
Speaker 1: I bet uh Tillo writes in he says, Ben, you always keep me entertaining the Wee Hours with the Fifth Hour podcast with you and Danny g. I enjoyed this one, which one hold on, I didn't write down. Let's see, I took this off the interweb. See. Of course it's not opening. I'm gonna click one button. Not that it matters, Like do you think we're gonna remember the pod that he's talking about here? But he did write this this week, so it must have been one. He says, I can't wait to listen to today's show. He liked the Muppets and Mangoes podcast. Oh that was that was the one when I was talking about the the I own a Muppet?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah you yeah, you got the Muppet and then the Mango Sauce was all over that h pop. I was calling it a hip hop bouncer. It's really called a skip pop bouncer. Right, Yeah, that was a good story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good story by you. Tila says Baba Gohole is what he ain't signed out, Baba Gohol. Last we'll get out on this last one. Shane. He didn't say what city is from parts Unknown says I got one question big band and Danny g The backscratcher portion of the Fifth Hour is on Snooze Pajol. Yeah, we haven't done it recently because we haven't had any reviews. So the question.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, Ben, back to your muppet. Yeah, what a great video you posted last week.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah, video with the Mummy. I should do that more often. People like muppets.
Speaker 3: They love Yeah. I thought you had hired a voice artist and then the camera went to you. I was like, oh shit, that was Ben doing the voice.
Speaker 1: We spare no expense here, Danny, no expense, No expense is spared on this.
Speaker 3: Let's be the faith of our podcast that muppet should be the mascot of the Fifth Hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, he says the Backstress reportions the fifth hours of the Stews Patrol. He says, which of these two things Shane says will occur first, A y'all hit five hundred reviews on the podcast or b Bill Belichick since the all time NFL wins record. All right, so I we're ahead of Belichick because we still can get reviews. Belichick, unless he gets hired by another team, cannot get the all time wins record. So I'm betting on us, Danny, I am betting on this podcast. I just looked. We have four hundred and twenty eight reviews. Now, last year we were averaging two or three a week, right, one to three a week we were averaging, but starting in like December, that like went away. But here's the thing. We're getting more people in the mailbag. There's different names that are sending questions in, which is great. Not that we don't love Pierre and Mike and you know all the guys that normally write in. So we're getting some new but we just need to cultivate them, Danny, to put reviews in. That does help us out on the podcast page. So that would that would be big. So yeah, but I'm betting on it. I'm betting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, we're going to hit that mark first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might take six years, but we're going to get there. All right, we'll get out now, Danny. What do you got Sunday? I'll be black on the radio tonight breaking down the championship games in the NFL. I say tonight on the West coast, but two am in the East and eleven pm late night here in La La Land. We'll have a fresh edition of the radio show and we've got that to look forward to. And the TV show if you're listening this morning s n Y, New York, it's on at eleven thirty this morning, depending on how early you're listening to this podcast, So that's New York time. And what do you got going on? Danny?
Speaker 3: I will be eating some of that healthy Himalayan popcorn yew with the championship games on. It's all about NFL playoffs today.
Speaker 1: Playoffs, playoffs outstanding. All right, have a great.
Speaker 3: Day and I'll.
Speaker 1: Talk to you tonight back on the radio. On the radio, on the radio, Austa pasta got a murder.
Speaker 3: I gotta go