Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the day. Get a bunch of donkeys out here in the streets today called Donkey of the day. It really caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: If you live a life where we might are telling based off who we may have fanised, you never would say any time you.
Speaker 1: Are a donkey. That is why Charlamagne is some donkey today is just seldomself on the breakfast club. Okay, Charlamagne, we'll be giving Donkey of a day too. It's a day. Oh, happy Monday, y'all.
Speaker 2: Donkey of today from Monday, August seventeenth go to an eighteen.
Speaker 1: Year old San Diego young adult named Tyler Mule. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, very important to keep in mind that Donkey of to day is all about giving people the credit they deserve for being stupid. Doesn't mean that you are forever stupid, Okay. Sometimes people do stupid things and therefore they get Donkey of the Day. The reason I'm stretching that this morning is because because Tyler is eighteen Okay, so he has plenty of room to grow from this. But today's lesson kids is about peace, all right. The easiest way to not have your own piece disturbed is by not disturbing the piece of others. I repeat, if you want to live a peaceful life, then don't disturb the piece of others.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't disturb the piece of other people, and not.
Speaker 2: Just people, any living creature on this earth that God created. See, Tyler is facing up to a year in prison and a fine of one hundred thousand dollars because he decided that a sea lion was his op. Yeah, he decided that he needed to line it up and run it with a sea lion. Let's go to Fox eleven LA for the report.
Speaker 3: Please, the man caught on camera kicking a sea lion has pled guilty. Tyler Mule, a eighteen year old from La Joya, pleaded guilty in federal court to violating the Marine Mammal Protection Act after a viral video you're seeing right here captured him repeatedly kicking a sea lion at La Joya Cove. According to prosecutors, Mule approached the sea animal in a boxing stance while referring to himself as UFCA fighter Max Holloway, then kicked it four times and chased it off a sea wall. Facing up to a year in federal prison and one hundred thousand dollars Fine neil Let's schedule to be sentenced in October.
Speaker 2: I'm covering my eyes because I want to play a game, and I know Netflix probably try to post a picture, and I want to play a games.
Speaker 1: Didn't. Actually, I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 2: But the arrogance of human beings who think every living thing exists for our entertainment. Okay, sea lion literally just sitting there, minding his business. An eighteen year old ego tells him, I need this sea lion's fain. Okay, why CA's you human beings leave animals the hell alone? Okay, and then be I know you want to play a game against what racist is, but we know what racist is.
Speaker 1: This is clear colonizer behavior. Okay, that's it.
Speaker 2: Only a YC would see a sea lion sitting peacefully on a sea wall, not bothering nobody, not attacking nobody, not asking nobody for nothing, and say to themselves.
Speaker 1: Violence put him up, all right?
Speaker 2: According to federal prosecutors, you heard it, Tyler walked up to this sea lion with his hands up like he was preparing the box. Then he referred to himself as UFC fighter Max Holloway. You know, back in the day when you would shoot a shot and be like Kobe, you know what I mean, Or dunk on a toy basketball goal feeling like Shaq. That's what this young man was doing. He wanted to be Max Holloway. But guess what, Tyler, this sea lion didn't sign up for a fight.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The sea lion didn't make weight. The sea lion didn't attend the press conference. The sea lion wasn't.
Speaker 1: Talking trash about your mother, Okay.
Speaker 2: The sea lion was just sitting there, minding his business, just existing.
Speaker 1: Tyler, you don't got no homeboys. You can play UFC with okay.
Speaker 2: That's what we used to do when we wanted to play WWF or WCW. You put your cousin or your little brother in the scorpion deathlock, okay, not the family dog, all right. Tyler admitted that he kicked at this animal four different times, kicked the poor sea lion in the face. And here's the part that disturbs my spirit. The sea lion tried to leave. Okay, just think about that. The animal didn't attack him, didn't charge him back, didn't try to bite him.
Speaker 1: The sea lion tried to leave because he had been warned.
Speaker 2: By his great great sea lion grandmothers about these colonizers.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The reason they are protected under the Marine Mammal Protection Act, it's.
Speaker 1: Because of your people, Tyler. All right.
Speaker 2: They had to make it illegal to hunt and kill and capture and harass any marine mammal because of colonizers like your great granddaddy, Tyler guaranteed.
Speaker 1: Okay, the sea lion tried to get away, all right.
Speaker 2: This wild animal showed more emotional intelligence than the human being in this situation. Okay, The sea lion said, and whatever language sea lions speak, I don't want.
Speaker 1: No problems man, and tried to get away, and you chased it. Okay.
Speaker 2: That's when this stops being you know, somebody making one stupid, impulsive decision, and becomes something.
Speaker 1: Even more disturbing.
Speaker 2: Okay, because what pleasure do you get from terrorizing something that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Even bothering you?
Speaker 2: Tyler? Okay, that's my larger issue with some people when it comes to animals and humans. Everything on this planet is not here for our entertainment. Every animal don't need to be touched. Every animal don't need to be bad. Every animal don't need to be picked up. Every animal don't need to be chased, okay, all right, Every animal don't need to be incorporated into your TikTok or your ig real whatever content you're trying to And.
Speaker 1: Most importantly, every animal doesn't need to be bothered. Okay.
Speaker 2: Sometimes respectful nature means observing nature from a distance.
Speaker 1: We have developed this.
Speaker 2: Strange arrogance as human beings, but we believe that because we're supposedly the smartest species on earth, everything else on earth belongs to us. No, okay, we are all sharing space, and oftentimes humans we're the visitor.
Speaker 1: Okay, the sea lion lives there. You're on vacation, okay.
Speaker 2: Imagine somebody walking into your neighborhood, seeing you sitting peacefully tyler on your porch and saying, you know what would make this vacation memorable.
Speaker 1: If I just kick this dude in the face. Okay.
Speaker 2: Then when you run inside your house, they chase you up the steps.
Speaker 1: You would call that person insane.
Speaker 2: But somehow, when people see wildlife doing to uss as you would have him doing to you, goes out the window.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And that doesn't just apply, you know, to animals. It applies to humans. It applies to all of God's creatures. Okay, and you playing with a sea lion. You would never in a million years, Tyler do that with a lion line.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't played with mufostera a symbol like that, because they would remind you that.
Speaker 1: The word wild comes before animal. Okay.
Speaker 2: This whole situation could have been avoided by following one of the easiest rules God ever gave humanity without actually having to write it down. And that rule is, if an animal or any living creature is minding his business, mind yours, please give Tyler Mule the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the doggee of the day, the dogee all the day. Ye just be bothering me.
Speaker 2: How could you do that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Yo, the sea lions are so cute, Like I mean, you know what I mean, even if it was a little ugly animal, Like, why would you just do that?
Speaker 1: But I cannot see a sea lion and be like, I'm a kick it. I'm gonna kick the sea line, yo, But what's a why? I see you, young colonizer? All right, Which'll gonna say, young crad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it?
Speaker 1: Day I wanted to play a game.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you we know, come on, man, we know I don't. I don't see a picture, but I'm just assuming I could be completely wrong. I don't think you. Let's play a game. Definitely the picture seeing the picture of Eddie? All right, let's play a game on I'm waiting. Let's play a game up. Guess what, let's make it official.
Speaker 2: Tyler Mule, eighteen year old San Diego young adult hit he's facing the year in prison of the final one hundred thousand dollars because he decided he wanted to.
Speaker 1: Kick a sea lion in the face. D says he twice. Yes, yes, yes, hilarious, let's play a game up. Yes?
Speaker 2: What eighteen years old decided that a sea lion was gonna beat his hop just walked up to the sea lion and kicked it in the face for no reason?
Speaker 1: Just hilarious?
Speaker 3: Yes, what.
Speaker 1: A young cracker? Is that correct? I haven't seen the picture? That correct? Okay, okay, I why are you playing.
Speaker 3: That? Was that?
Speaker 1: See what he looked like? Let me see? We gotta see him y eighteen? Oh you got his picture? Black people are getting close to yeah? No, and we not about this. You know, first of all, we don't even know what animals are capable of the animals. You don't know what. Oh yeah, I'm looking at the video. Oh yeah, we're not. Yeah he's he's super white. Oh yeah, oh yeah, trying to get away. I don't even want to see his answer is in jail. Right, he's eighteen. But if this was our he'd be one of the real slim shades. Yeah, I mean line running away. He chased me, trying to get it, to get away from damn it.
Speaker 2: He said he locked up though, right, Oh, he's not locked up. He's facing a year in prison in one hundred thousand dollars fire.
Speaker 1: But he's the only eighteen. Maybe he'll grow and learn from this. He's gonna be an idiot for a long time. Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Donkey of the Day Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull LAMB Soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.