Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred nine four one Sean if you want to join us. It will never bring her back ever. But it is justice. And the illegal immigrant, unvetted Harris Biden illegal that murdered Lincoln Riley has now been sentenced to life without parole. As far as I'm concerned, he deserved the death penalty. But the Biden illegal, the Harris illegal. And this is what I don't understand. I don't understand why. And I have a whole list of new resistance among blue state Democrats not well. In the case of Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs, you's not blue state anymore, it's a red state. Why are they so interested in protecting the rights of people that didn't respect our laws? Our borders are sovereignty. Entered this country with the help of Joe and Kamala. Harris aided and embedded the law breaking, invited them in and didn't follow through. It is insane. We have had dozens and dozens of Laken Riley's people American citizens murdered. I often scroll their names on television. We have had dozens and dozens of Americans raped, We have had hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans victims of violent crimes. And I don't, for the life of me, and I will never understand it why the left in this country is not standing up for the rights of Americans. We have known terrorists in this country. We have known cartels in this country. We have known gang members in this country. Reports out now that the Venezuelan gang trend de Ragua is now in Tennessee, but also in sixteen other states, and they're becoming more violin by the day. You know, I have a lot of other news that I'm going to get to here, but you know, it was so sad. In the final text to her mother, Lake and Riley, in a heartbreaking miss call before her murder, good morning, about to go out for a run, She's writing her mom, are you free to talk to Georgia nursing student, texting her mom at eight fifty five am February twenty second before then trying her mom by phone less than ten minutes later at nine oh three am. When she didn't hear back. Riley's mother missed the call, which was made seven minutes before this Her young twenty two year old daughter was attacked. He tried to fight off this attacker for whopping eighteen minutes. He was charged. This guy at Jose Abara charged with murder other crimes. We found out that this guy got free transportation out of New York to go down to Georgia. Well, that would be called trafficking if I did it, or any of you in this audience did it anyway. The guilty verdict reached by the judge in this case Athens Clark County Superior Court Judge Patrick Haggard, and Obarro had waived his right to a jury trial, meaning Haggard alone heard and decided the case. He found a Barrow guilty on all ten counts against him, one count of malice murder, three counts of felony murder, one count of each kidnapping and bodily injury, aggravated assault with intent to rape, aggravated battery, obstructing an emergency call, evidence tampering, and being a peeping tom. Riley's family and friends tearfully remembered, what are you saying in my ear? Linda, I can't.
Speaker 2: I was just going to let you know that we have the sentencing if you would like to play it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I just gave it to everybody. It is he and that, by the way, the mother called him. In the moments leading up to this, Riley's family and friends remembered her prior to sentencing and all of them asking the judge to sentence this person to the maximum penalty. Her mother called him a monster. Her father called him a truly evil person. Jabar did not react as the interpreter relay these words to him. Well, it doesn't bring back their child. I had an opportunity once to talk with this family. They will never be the same again. Did Joe Biden or Kamala Harris ever pick up the phone and call Lake and Riley's family? No, they did not. Did Donald Trump many times? Actually, just like he called the families of Jocelyn Nungary and the mother of Rachel Morin and that's actually the grandmother of the five kids that she that will never see their mother again, and all the other Americans that have been murdered and raped. And here we have known terrorists in this country and there's no justice. It is unbelievable. Now it gets even worse than this. What do I mean? We now have a Senate investigation. Interesting that we did not get the results of the investigation till after the election, and the findings show after a year and a half investigation into the Biden Harris administration's responds to their unvetted illegal immigrants and this influx of unaccompanied immigrant children, we have covered this many times suggest a multitude of failures by the federal government. According to Senator Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, the top Republicans soon to be the chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor Pensions Committee, released the results of this eighteen month search for answers on how the administration cared for miners in government custody after they came over the Southern border. The report also examines a sloppy process for finding matching releasing children to live with adults, sometimes strangers. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris had the power to prevent the exploitation of children by securing the southern border, Cassidy said in a statement. Unfortunately, Democrats treated the border crisis as a messaging issue for their presidential campaign, then rather address the humanitarian catastrophe that has resulted from the failed Biden Harris policies. It was only published after the election. I'm not sure what we don't know. In other words, House lawmakers, they found, like the Senate dramatic testimony from border experts about the tens of thousands of migrant children who crossed into the US unvetted during the Harris Biden administration, currently unaccounted for. Nobody knows where they are, Nobody knows where the terrorists are. You have on justinnews dot com. That's John Solomon's website. Ex Border Patrol Agent, the US government the largest sex trafficking organization in modern history. And then we have and then it just goes on for there you have the ACLU beginning to gain access for Donald Trump's mass deportation plan because they want to fight it in court and they want to stop it. Why are they so interested in protecting those people that don't respect laws, borders and sovereignty. Why are they willing to allow those known terrorists, people that we know are murderers and rapists, criminals, gang members, cartel members to remain in this country without any vetting. Thankfully, Congressman Ship roy of Texas has demanded Biden and Harris preserve their records of missing migrant children that they released into the country, you know. And then we've got border state Governor Katie Hobbes of Arizona, and she goes on to say what I will unequivocally say, that is, as governor, I will not tolerate efforts that are part of misguided policies that harm our communities, that threaten our communities, that terrorize our communities. And Arizona will not be a part of this. When talking about Donald Trump's mass deportation plan, well, what are we supposed to do? I mean, just allow oh okay, never mind, no vetting Americans? Aren't I mean, did any of these people that all care about the safety security of the American people, the safety security of our homeland. What do you think these known terrorists from over one hundred and eighty countries are plotting and planning and scheming to do in this country? This is not difficult to figure out. And finally, may Orcus along with Harris and Biden, who've been lying to us saying the borders closed, the border secure, the border's closed, the border secure. Even he's now admitting that violent migrat crime is exploding. Well, why didn't you tell us that before the election. We have one point four million illegal immigrants are at foxnews dot com actually reported it. Bill Malucan reported it that had been ordered deported but have yet to be removed. Border state offering Trump massive and this is Governor Abbott, who's done a great job. Ted Cruz has done a great job. They have done everything in their power, and all they have to show for it is nothing but lawsuits from Harris and Biden and their weaponized justice system enforcing the laws that they failed to it not only failed to enforce, but were aiding in embedding in the in the crimes themselves. And they've took them to court again and again and again. And probably the greatest political jiu jitsu move of all time is when Governor Abbott of Texas said, you know what, fine, you want to be a sanctuary city of state, I'm going to send them to your state and your city. And then all of a sudden they didn't like it. Los Angeles and the wake of Donald Trump's victory has now passed sanctuary sanctuary city ordinance. Since Donald Trump has been been elected California has already been a sanctuary state since twenty seventeen. You know, I have a question for Gaven Newsom, what are you thinking? Why wouldn't you want people to come into our country legally. Boston Mayor Michelle wou has become the latest demo to put the interest of Biden Harris unvetted illegals over her own constituents. He said, our city will not cooperate with the looming mass deportation operation. You know that of the incoming Trump administration, As Tom Homan has said, bring it on. We don't care what you think. It doesn't matter what you think, because it's not going to stop us. The authority rests with the federal government. They're the ones that have jurisdiction, not these not these liberal state operatives that have no that they absolutely have put their heads in the sand. It is pretty unbelievable. I'll give you another example of the lying that it will be told. You know, Bill Clinton did point out Lake and Riley would be alive today if, in fact, they had vetted illegal immigrants and gone through the process legally. Now, during an interview with MPR released just today, I'm sorry yesterday, Clinton stated Democrats can't keep asserting that things are great in the economy. Well, Bill, why didn't you tell us the head of the election, Well, you need to do to start winning again and winning these voters who feel like they can't make ends meet and life isn't great for them.
Speaker 3: I would say two things. I'd say, we can't keep asserting that things are great in the economy. In some senses, they are great. But first of all, we're saddled with some cost of living challenges which are not unique to the United States. But it's pretty hard if you're out there in the middle of the country and you're working hard, and you've got two or three kids, and you have to watch every penny you make. And secondly, the economic benefits of the current recovery have been widely shared where it has stuck, but it takes a while for people everywhere in the country to feel the benefits.
Speaker 1: But nobody's felt the benefits. But don't worry, the left is still melting down. Here's Jennifer Rubinen offering advice to Democrats to tell Republicans. To tell voters Republicans want to kill your children? Was it?
Speaker 4: And for people who don't get political news, who never pick up a newspaper, who never turn on CNN, who never even bothered with Fox News. Those people really have no idea what's going on. And that means we have to bend over backwards, not to suck up to these people, not to make excuses for them, but at least to communicate the basic facts. You can't talk broad themes. You have to boil it down to nuts and bolts, and you have to be pithy. What do I mean by pithy? How about this? Republicans want to kill your kids? It's actually true. If you're going to oppose vaccinations, if you're going to stop break through medical research, if you're going to allow miners and all sorts of people to get semi automatic weapons which they use to shoot up schools, and you are responsible for kids' health and death. Unfortunately, it has to be that simple and that direct, and it has to be over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just keep just keep calling us garbage, Nazis fascist, and it just goes on and on, and now we get the real motivation. Liberal Joe said this morning that we could be fired tomorrow. Well, they just literally bifurcated and are separating MSDNC and CNBC from NBC News, which is pretty interesting. Joyless Behar over at that hard hitting news show. The view is even attacking doctor Oz. I think doctor Oz is one of the smartest guys I've ever met. Donald Trump is trying to consolidate power as a fascist, Sonny House did, Joyless Behar. We're all miserable, uptight, crazy because trump Ism is in the air.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I think you're uptight and crazy ahead of time. Just my guess. You can't blame Trump for that, but I mean, it just is the stuff that you're hearing. Nancy Mace being her life threatened on Instagram by an LGBTQ activist because of her position about women's bathrooms being for women and not biological men. Oh sorry, I have a different position than you. So much for liberty and freedom and freedom of thought. Such a joyful party. Hiight twenty five now till the top of the hour. Toll free our number eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. So many Americans, and we see this in the data that has just come out. There's been a really big analysis by John McLaughlin and his brother Jim about the election and what changed and voters feelings on things. But the economy was one of the top issues. Immigration and another top issue. Nobody was really voting for Kamala Harris. They were voting for Donald Trump affirmatively and his policies. And people didn't really even know at the end what she stood for. And that's because she didn't tell anybody where she really stood, because she couldn't because their values are so extreme and radical. Anyway, there is one good thing that has been happening. Not sure it's the right time, however, it is helpful. There are many Americans because of the Harris Biden economy, they're inflation, that have been living on, putting bare necessities on credit cards. That means the paying high interest credit card debt. And with interest rates now coming down, if you own property, if you own a house, it might be the perfect time to call my friends at American Financing dot net and consolidate your debt, reduce your monthly expenses. You know, so many people have been forced to use credit cards at these ridiculous interest rates, you know, just to get food at the grocery store, just to be able to fill up the gas tank. Or to fix their car, whatever it happens to be. But with mortgage rates now dropping, it would be the perfect time you can wipe out all of that high interest credit card debt. They will give you a free, no obligation consultation, no pressure whatsoever. American Financing is helping homeowners just like you in your situation save an average of eight hundred dollars a month. That's real money. That's like a raise of ten thousand dollars a year. And anyway, give him a call now, free, no obligation consultation eight sixty six six one five ninety two hundred eighty six six six one five ninety two hundred. On the web, it's American Financing dot net.
Speaker 2: NMLS twenty two through through four. Animal is consumer access dot work.
Speaker 1: You know what's got to be driving democrats crazy is we saw what happened at the UFC fight the other night, and you know, everyone's and all the football players in the end zone then now doing like Trump's little way of dancing, right, it's cracking me up. Is one story Pro Football Hall of Famer. I'm not saying, I'm not sure. How do you say his name? Jason Brian Arlacer right telling Fox News Affurlacker Katie's our lacker. Okay, I don't. I barely remember the guy. Sorry, people are gonna be mad at me, you know, unlike everybody else, I do know what spiking the football is. And I talked Linda what spiking the football is, because that's all she's been doing since election Day is spiking the football and been overwhelmingly But.
Speaker 2: Sean, I mixed it up.
Speaker 6: I mixed it up because it's the holidays now, so I'm spiking the jingle balls. So I got the jingle balls. I'm spiking those bad boys, and I'm doing the Trump dance. I tell you, it is a party up here in the Handity studio. You don't know what you're missing in New York. Okay, it's me the.
Speaker 2: Homeless, my jingle balls, my love of Trump. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: And let me guess you're walking around New York City with your Make America Great Again hat.
Speaker 2: Which actually I'm just born a new one seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, And are you wearing it on the streets of New York.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: I get a lot of love, let me tell you. And when I don't get a lot of love, they don't talk to me because I have you know, RBF, so.
Speaker 1: They don't talk to you. So they don't talk to you, right, Yeah, you wear it on the subway, which I told you not to use anymore.
Speaker 2: It's actually really good on the subway because they're like, oh, you voted for Trump. You must be nuts.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna mess with Okay, I can't win. I just want for the record, God forbid anything ever happens to you that I have been offered to pay for your uber.
Speaker 6: So you would you talk to a girl wearing a forty five forty seven bouncing around some jingle balls in the middle of subway, know, you'd be like, sit over here, honeymoon.
Speaker 1: The problem is you're you're asking me if everybody on the subway is a normal person, and we know the answer to that. You know, we have a guy in New York, Sergeant Penny, on trial right now because a lunatic walked in there with a record of a rap sheet a mile long of forty two encounters with law enforcement and which they don't even want to bring up a trial, which is so unfair and threatened to you know, harm everybody on that subway train and everybody and himself in the process, and said he didn't give a damn if he killed anybody. I mean, it's unbelievable. So, you know, I don't think it's a good idea to be in the subway. I've made my case. You are being stubborn. That's all there is to it. But it is funny to see all of these people now. Anyway, he said that athletes showing their support for Trump. No one's afraid anymore, you know, because it's they've lost touch with Congressman Molten is not wrong. They are the they're the party of coastal elites. They've lost touch with the majority of Americans. Americans don't support free housing, food, healthcare, education, sex change operations, legal drivers' licenses, college funded education, taxpayer funded, taxpayer funded sex change operations, and amnesty for illegals. They don't support defund dismantle nobail lows.
Speaker 2: But can you imagine being so sensitive that you get triggered by watching somebody do a happy dance in the end zone. Now they're telling the networks they don't have to cover it. If it offends your people that watch your network, you can break away when they do. The Trump dance Ohm like, forget about it. You might as well not cover the game because they're all going to be doing it the whole game.
Speaker 1: Well, this is why legacy media is dead. People will watch football, but more and more people doing what I do. They're getting you know, NFL Red Zone and Prime ticket and you can watch any game you want. And you know, you don't need the networks for this anymore. But if they want us to keep if they want to keep their heads in the sand and not understand that the American people want law and order, they want secure borders, they want the laws of this country enforced. They believe in our sovereignty. That they want lower gas prices, that they want inflation to go away, and they want to pay less at the grocery store and every other store that they go to. You know, the buck fifty less a gallon sounds good to me, and I can afford it, you know, but I'm telling you it's killing people. I mean, sixty six percent of the country said they're drowning every month. And if you know, the Democratic leader who came, Jeffries, you know, is denying that this is a massive mandate and saying, though this is not a there was an eighty five percent chance according to the polls, that they were going to keep Congress. They didn't win Congress, or they were going to win Congress. They didn't win it. They lost. They got their ass kicked. It's interesting to watch Jeff Bezos. He lost two hundred and fifty thousand subscribers this year alone. He's going to lose seventy seven million dollars as the owner of the Washington Post, and he's not given up on it. He lost the two hundred and fifty thousand as a result of the paper him dictating the paper, no, we're not going to endorse in this presidential race. We need to be a newspaper. People don't trust us anymore anyway. Now he's interviewing conservative writers with their opinion section in an effort to expand the democracy dies in darkness and their paper's audience. I don't think he can bring it back. I don't think this is going to be money well spent for him. But you know, I give him credit. I mean, he could afford it. It's not a big deal to him. But I just don't think it's going to get anywhere. And by the way, Charlemagne and the god was pretty interested in pretty interesting in his comments, who are we fooling? Urging New York to throw Trump's whole case away?
Speaker 5: Hey, New York City, just throw the whole thing away with this. Stop who he fooling? Nothing's gonna happen to Trump. And and nobody, you know, wants to nobody. Nobody wants their retribution that he made the liver hanging over their head. Just this. He won the election. It is what it is, cut ties, sevy losses. Throw the whole case away. It's come on, we don't know why playing? Who were fooling?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Who he fooling? Like seriously?
Speaker 5: And if you put your back four years, that might give.
Speaker 1: Him more reason to stay. Okay, for four years, he gonna be on your ass for four years, like why why play with him? But it also might give him more reason to stay.
Speaker 5: He's the same person who told his uh his voting based his vote one more time, you'll never have to vote again, all right, wink wink.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's interesting if you analyze, and this was in the New York if you actually analyze where demographics are headed. Democrats have no idea they're about to lose twelve electoral College votes with the new census in twenty thirty and it's not that far away anyway. The failed governance of blue state liberals. I had two New York governors that I've played it many many times. I won't play it now. If you'll want to do extreme conservatives believe that is pro life in pro secutive minion assault. Grateful. You know you're not a New Yorker and there's no place for you in New York or Kathy hocheld, get out of bus Lee's Eldon Trump, get out of bus got down of Florida where you belong. Okay, I went to Florida where I belong. Couldn't be happier anyway. These failed blue states have now driven millions of Americans to relocate to red state America. And it's the best decision I ever made. And it's going to have a significant impact on the first presidential election after the twenty thirty census. I mean that means in twenty thirty two. According to the New York Post, by twenty thirty, America's red state population shift will mean that those states could pick up as many as twelve electoral College votes, while blue states lose the same number. Oopsie, Daisy, that's a big deal. America's outgrowing the Democratic Party. It's not a partisan claim, it's a demographic reality. Blue states are shedding population, will have less representation in Congress, fewer votes in the electoral College in the next census. Two nonpartisan nonprofits, the Brennan Center for the for Justice, the American Redistricting Project, they crunched the numbers. They came to the same exact conclusion. It ought to shock Democrats into changing the way they governed in places like California and in New York. But it's not going to I've tried to have conversations with Gavenowsom. He just doesn't listen. He just absolutely is tone deaf. Anyway, States the voted for Kamala Harris this year are set to lose twelve seats in the House of Representatives an equal number of presidential electoral votes after the twenty thirty census. New York is going to lose three seats, Illinois two, Oregon, Minnesota, Rhode Island will each be down one and then states with the most gains Texas will get four congressional seats and electoral votes. Florida will get another three Idaho, Utah, Tennessee, each adding one. You guys should run for Congress London one of these new seats or what. Absolutely well, then you're out of a job.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I'll just cover here for you while you're over there saving the world. It'd be great. Oh great, I have no shortage of things to say. I think you know this about me.
Speaker 1: There will be no show left.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I would do a heck of a job.
Speaker 1: Do a heck of a job getting canceled in about thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: That is fake news, Adam Schiff.
Speaker 1: You will be saying you will be canceled, you will be boycott, and it just the whole thing will collapse. It would probably take about a month. I'd give you a month.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, I bet you. If you pulled the audience, they would say it would be okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't know. They don't know what you really think. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to tell them.
Speaker 6: What I really think. I'm going to infer what I really think, and then the audience and I are going to have an understanding. That's how you stay on the end.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, very good. So you're gonna be you're starting out by admitting you'd be dishonest with your audience.
Speaker 2: Not dishonor it's just clever.
Speaker 1: There's a difference, Washington Post, when we told you about Jennifer Ruben. Uh, you just can't even make this stuff up. And it's getting crazy. Oh. Katie Kerr comes out mocking Kamala Harris for her word solid interviews. Just answer the GD question. She says, well, why didn't you say that before? Why why didn't Bill Clinton say it before? Why didn't Seth Moulton say before? Why didn't Jennifer Rubin just say it before? Poor Sonny Houston look dejected. She had to read an awkward memo legal memo about Matt Gates after making a comment about him that was pretty interesting to watch. The view is like all over like all over each other. I mean, there's no harmony on that program. It's going crazy. And I mean the story of Joe and Mika, I mean it is, it is, it is getting more insane by the day. And Joe and Mika we said today we could be fired tomorrow and as they as they said that, well, first of all, viewers have been fleeing. You know, all these liberal cable channels that just done with them. That's why I said legacy media is dead. You better not lie to your audience. I can tell you that, Linda, you better not because it doesn't work.
Speaker 6: Cause me, that's fake news. I would never lie to anybody. I don't have the bandwidth for lying. It takes way too much energy. I just said I would be clever.
Speaker 1: Okay, clever, well, clever you, but you you are now find yourself in a position, you know where they are bifurcating. They're separating out and probably putting up for sale MSDNC and CMBC. But they're separating it from NBC News because it's so radical and extreme. I don't even Mike Barnacle on Liberal Joe said, I don't know how we can make cable news relevant again. No Fox News is relevant. If Fox News tells the truth. Fox News offers news, information, opinion you're not going to get anywhere else. That's what has made it successful from the beginning. And the reality is we told the truth about immigration, we told the truth about the economy, we told the truth about defund dismantled no bail laws. I don't think anybody in the country did the research background on Kamala Harris and Tim Walls that we did and put it out there and made it available for everybody to hear her real positions in her own words. No other network did that. So we are providing a service that nobody else is providing. It's Why Talk Radio. In spite of predictions that it would fail. No, it is thriving. The show is thriving thanks to all of you listening. Hannity on Fox News, you know, remains number one and it's slot, like every other show on Fox remains number one in their slot. And you know, we're watching Joe Biden. It looks like he wants to start World War three on the way out the door with this Ukrainian insanity. I mean allowing the guy that put handcuffs on the Ukrainians from the beginning of the war, the guy that said, well, a minor encouragion might be okay. That guy is now unleashing what giving the Ukrainians ballistic missiles and telling him it's okay to fire them into Moscow, knowing that Donald Trump does not support that policy and wants a negotiated settlement and the end of protracted wars. Why would you do that, Why would Joe Biden do that? And is allowing for the use of other bombs, including anti personnel landmines for Ukraine to use and to fire ballistic missiles, and then giving Ukraine another tuner in seventy five million dollars, and then Vladimir Putin comes up with a new nuclear strategy that says if if you fire a ballistic missile into Russia that they have the right to nuke you. What is he doing here? Unbelievable. It's and meanwhile screwing over Israel and not sending anything over to the Israelis to help them, and they're fighting a real war against terrorism, and Americans were taking hostage in that conflict. It's I'll tell you, two months from now can't come fast enough. Eight hundred nine four one shot is hot number if you want to be a part of the program.