Speaker 1: Well, we have come to your city. Way against sing you a conscious will all be desire.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging a yuni, I come along.
Speaker 3: Are you for defunding the police?
Speaker 4: Are you for a serious reform that people can see under bound?
Speaker 2: I am in favor of defunding the police.
Speaker 3: Your meeting was our mom, Donnie. You have not endorsed him yet, what do you say to people?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 1: What games?
Speaker 5: I look forward to sitting down and talking to him.
Speaker 4: I didn't get involved in that primary election and I don't know him well.
Speaker 6: Sarn MONDONI is an incredible talent for not to be won over.
Speaker 1: You have aoc is aron and that's a meaning comment.
Speaker 2: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution coming.
Speaker 3: To your city.
Speaker 1: Don't the way against and saying you a conscious son?
Speaker 6: The New Sean Hennity Show more VI I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott.
Speaker 6: On an hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It is eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, We're going to get to Senator Rampaul here in just a second, it was pretty interesting the congenital liar Adam Schiff called out by the President about this issue of getting a mortgage in Maryland when he's supposed to be a Congressman and Senator from California, which would be illegal.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I believe he was one of the people that got one of these preemptive pardons on the way out the door. I don't know if he got the one of the autopen pardons, which is under heavy scrutiny, which we'll talk about later in more detail on the program. But Adam Shiff was actually asked a question about mortgage fraud yesterday, didn't that much to say about it. Listen, Senator, do you have a response to Trump saying you're going to see a mortgage for Do you any response?
Speaker 7: Senator?
Speaker 2: Senator?
Speaker 5: Why did you decide to make your primary residence in Maryland for ten years for a decade, not California?
Speaker 3: Any comment on Trump accusing you of mortgage fraud?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 2: Any response?
Speaker 1: Oh? Anyway? Senator Ram Paul joins us if in fact.
Speaker 6: He was, he's supposed to represent California and he claims Maryland does his residence to get a better deal on a mortgage.
Speaker 1: What do you call that?
Speaker 2: Definitely not being fourth right or honest. You know, these these questions have come up for a long period of time, and you know people who run for office under no better Your your primary residence is very important. Where he evode, but he represent let's stay like I represent Kentucky. I'm in the same house I've been into the last twenty six years. And some people do sell and have no property in their state, and that's a sad, sad statement. But to list your home state is a difer state than yours is a big problem with the electric usually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that might be a bit of a problem. All right.
Speaker 6: So there's a lot going on in DC, not the least of which is this use of the autopen. We'll get into more details and specifics yesterday, I mean later in the program that happened yesterday. And my question to you is when did you first notice that Joe Biden was in a significant cognitive decline. I first started calling it out about August or September of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's been noticeable for years. The shuffling gate, the distant look, the discompopulated response, is the sort of word salid responses. So you know, it's been going on for years, and I don't know how the mainstream media, or really the rather the left wing media, you know, was able to make excuses, but nobody. You know, it's only something that you know, my lying eyes deceived me somehow. So I think people knew and saw it, and in the end, it all came to ahead with that debate when American people saw it firsthand. You know, some people don't follow politics as closely as you, and I know that's hard to believe, but their attention is focused by the presidential debates, and when that happened, I think it came to a head for all America to see. And you know, I've never the first time in our history someone's been actually pushed out with only months ago and then replaced.
Speaker 6: All right, let me ask you this question because I know that you were not, for example, in support of the big beautiful bill. I know you wanted more cuts, have more controls on spending.
Speaker 1: We just got some data back though.
Speaker 6: Number One, the projections in terms of the tariffs that Donald Trump has put on other countries is bringing him far more income than any economic guru or commentator or a pundit anybody in the punditry class ever anticipated and for the first time in in June, we had a budget surplus, for first time in twenty years. What is your reaction to that, because I know that's an issue that matters a lot to you.
Speaker 2: You know, it's good news, and I'm the first one to compliment President Trump when something goes his way. I still believe that ultimately, if you look at tariff revenue for on an annual basis, it's looking like it'll be about one hundred to one hundred and fifty billion more than it was the previous year. To put that in context, that we're running about a two trillion dollar deficit, so it might make it smaller on an annual basis, but we still have a big problem. And you saw last night we were up all night to cut nine billion, and one of the senators looked at me last night and he said, well, you realize that's three days of interest on the national debt. We paved up three billion dollars a day in interest, and so it's a start, you know, I supported it. We've got to do more. I don't think the tariff income can be enough to really balance a budget, we actually act to cut spending as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't disagree with you, but this is my analysis of what the President is doing economically, which I support and I've always believed in supply side economics. The President also, just with the tariff threat, has been able to get in the next four years over eleven trillion dollars now in commitments for manufacturing in this country, and by the way, vital manufacturing. We're going to bring back automobile manufacturing. We're going to have pharmaceutical manufacturing. I know it's critically important. The fact that we have outsourced that is insane. We learned that during COVID as you know, also semiconductor chips. We're now going into mining and getting rare earths and magnets and things that are critical to our infrastructure and defense programs and automobile manufacturing. So between all of that and the President's push and openness and design to achieve energy dominance, and I don't think we can calculate how much revenue that will bring into the country.
Speaker 1: I think it's we can be an energy rich country.
Speaker 6: I think foundationally the President has set us up for great economic prosperity and that the amount of money that the government will bring in as a result is incalculable at this time. And the CBO has slant solidly left. They get it wrong more often than not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with the way you've characterized that. You know, I supported the tax cuts in twenty seventeen, really support him today. If the bill had been just the tax cuts, that would have voted for it. I do believe in supply side economics. I'm a big fan of Art Laugher. I think he was right back in the eighties and is right today. When we cut taxes in twenty seventeen in the first Trump administration, the economy did grow, and it grew to such extent that in the end we didn't lose revenue. We actually got more revenue with lower rates. I think that can and will happen again, and so I do support that. And the problem I had still some of my reservations are that the bill had about five hundred billion dollars in new spending, and I just don't think when we have a two trillion dollar deficit we should spending new money. I think we should be actually cutting spending. So it's sort of the debate going around here, and we often have this debate. You know, if to bring in five trillion and we spend seven trillion, we can balance the budget in one of two ways. You could raise taxes two trillion and balance the budget, or you could cut spending two trillion. I'm much more on the side of the cutting. I don't really want to raise taxes to balance the budget because I think, for example, if the twenty seventeen tax cuts had expired and we went up in taxes and made the budget smaller, I think would have crippled the economy, and then you end up with less revenue anyway. So I don't accept the CBO. I think they're wrong. They've been wrong historically, So I do accept the tax cuts are a good idea, but I think there still needs to be a voice around here saying that we're spending too much money.
Speaker 6: I support you in that and agree with all of it. What about your discussions with Senator Lindsey Graham, because I know he's had conversations with you about a second reconciliation bill to do just that, and I think most Republicans would support it.
Speaker 1: I'd certainly support it.
Speaker 2: Well. You know, we had an example of where we are. Last night we ended up having a vote to cut nine billion. So that's a point one percent, a tenth of one percent. It's a good start. I mean it is a start. I don't say it's a good start. It's ay start. It's going in the right direction. I supported it, but we lost you know, three people on it initially, and then in the end we lost two. So we have to push harder. And really we need more recision packages and bigger we have to encourage among Republicans. And so when people say, oh, we're going to do a second reconciliation package, had a simple majority, I'm for it, but I've sort of tongue in cheeks said yeah, well we need a big operation up here though, because we're going to need a spine transplant for half a dozen of these Republicans that lack like Republicans and not Democrats and actually vote to cut spending.
Speaker 1: You know, it's pretty amazing to me.
Speaker 6: Now, for example, they put in work requirements for Medicare, et cetera, et cetera, which I support. Democrats are out there doing what they always do. They're demagoguing and they're lying. For example, they're saying that Medicaid is having cuts.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 6: There's a seven percent increase over the course of the next number of years in Medicaid spending, and that is called an increase in spending, but Democrats characterize it as a cut because it's not the rate of increase that they previously had planned for, and in other words, a reduction in the rate of growth, which is probably the only way you're going to prevent them from headed towards insolvency of my Rome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the kind of shenanigans the Democrats have been up to forever, saying that the cut and the rate of increase is spending is devastating and people will be thrown on the street. I think the real message Republicans need to get better at is that I want Medicaid to be smaller. I want less people on Medicaid, but I want them I don't want them to go without insurance. I want them to have private insurance. There are jobs everywhere in our country, and what we need to be is not pessimistic towards our young people. I went to an HVAC class at a tech school reason we in Louisville, about sixty to eighty young people in the class young adults. Every one of them's tuition was paid for by an employer and when they finished, they already had a job. Oh it was complete the course. This is the same for electricians, carpenters, welders, plumbers. You know, when I talk to people have got electricians, they say, everybody's fifty five and older. And where we're running out, We got to have younger people become electricians. All of this stuff are great opportunities for people. It's not a woe is me, you got to be uncovered assistance. It should be this is an exciting time. Let's get more people pulling the wagon and less people in the wagon. And really, if you talk to a hospital and they say, oh, we want, you know, more medicaid so we could make make a profit, I said, well do you want why don't we make one hundred percent medicaid and so, oh, we don't want that. We lose money. So really, what you want is a small percentage of your public five to ten percent of people to be on welfare or on free government insurance, and ninety percent need to be on private and.
Speaker 6: It's a step up.
Speaker 2: That's what we need to encourage you those jobs are everywhere. We just got to get back work ethic and we've got to get people in training programs for the trades or college if that's your deal. But it should be an optimism out there for our next generation, not a pesasimism.
Speaker 6: All right, quick break right back. We'll continue more with Senator ram Paula, Kentucky on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, we continue now. Senator ram Paula is with us from Kentucky. If you look at the president now where you know on Sunday it's going to be you know, we'll be at the six month mark of him being president. This is how I view his presidency. He's been able to secure the borders. He's in the process of deporting criminals. We've had known terrorists, rapist murderers, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang, drug dealers that Joe Biden allowed into the country.
Speaker 1: I think that's a big success.
Speaker 6: I think the eleven trillion in commitments I mentioned, I think that's in manufacturing, that's a big success. It's somewhat history, a historic and transformational six months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree, and I would say that, you know, people know me as sometimes being a high profile opponent of the president, but they should also know that it doesn't mean that I'm not supportive or a friend. Frankly, I played golf with him a week ago and I told him to his face, I think you're the best president of my lifetime. And he knows I'm not sucking up to do this because I do oppose him publicly. I think he's in some ways.
Speaker 1: I've talked to him about you. You annoy the hell out of him.
Speaker 2: But when you talk about things like differ but he.
Speaker 1: Still likes you personally. I'm just but at times you annoy him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'll tell you one person he doesn't like from Kentucky's Tom Massey.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But unlike the Department of Education, Reagan talked a good line. We supported Reagan against Ford. I was there in nineteen seventy six at the convention with my dad as a kid. We were Reagan people because he was for smaller government. But he won. Reagan got elected. He never did anything to get makes the prow of education go away. But Trump is actually attacking that. Trump's all the dose stuff has done, you know, amazing things that no other Republican would have done. So I'm highly complimentary to that.
Speaker 6: But it just by the way the Dog's website says they've saved the average taxpayer up till now over eleven hundred dollars a year in savings.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of money. It's a good start. It's not enough.
Speaker 2: I think they've done some amazing things, and we need to continue to work to copy it. And it needs to be something that doesn't go away. It should be a permanent assessment of waste and fraud and abuse in our government should be permanently part of this checking to make government better. We've done it. From the congressional side, we expose all this stuff. A lot of the stuff does talks about, we talked about. But from legislative side we can pass laws, which is hard, but the executive branch can actually do it and begin doing it. One of the great things is that the Supreme Court is now uphold upheld the president's right to fire employees and to do most things with employment. So that's a great advantage for downsize and government. Anyway, Like I say, I have great compliments, I still have disagreements with President Trump on certain things. I'm still uncertain. I think that the effect of the tariffs ultimately could be negative for our country, and the results will come in over the next year. But that doesn't mean I don't support him on taxes. The border, my goodness, they should spend every day, all day talking about the success of the border. He basically through force of personality, sending some troops down there, sending people down there and directed, and announcing to the world that we weren't allowing people just to invade our country. He transformed it in a matter of months. It's just it's like nothing I've ever seen before as far as transforming something. By sure the personality.
Speaker 6: The biggest, most preventable national security disaster in the history of the country, and we're all at risk and remain at risk because of it. Senator around Oh, appreciate you, Thank you, sir for your time. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program driving.
Speaker 1: The Liberals nuts, Sean Hannity is.
Speaker 6: Back on the radio right now, by twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn on number you want to be a part of the program. Listen, everyone needs a private personal safety security plan and sometimes the only option to protect your life, your family's life, your employees' lives is lethal force. Sad reality, a lot of evil, dangerous people. Now, you have to be prepared to be safe and stay safe. Whether you're at home or away at work doesn't matter. And that's why six Hour. They are the world's leading manufacturer of firearms, optics, ammunition and suppressors. Now six hour is the military issued firearm of choice. Six Hour Now celebrating the US Army's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, they have a very special offer on their M s M eighteen pistols now the six seventeen and eighteen pistols. They are the official side arm of the US Army, the most innovative handguns ever for our military.
Speaker 1: I own them. They're amazing and now.
Speaker 6: Through September the first you'll get up to two hundred and fifty bucks in SIG cash when you buy one of these amazing pistols. Now today SIG Sour firearms all proudly made right here in the USA in New Hampshire by American workers, many former military about four thousand employees. They are the only company that's out there innovating the next generation of weaponry now sig sour firearms, optic suppressors. They include the industries unique and only infinite guarantee if God forbid something breaks, and it probably won't, but if it does, if they can't fix it, they'll replace it. And you don't need a receipt, you don't need a warranty card, fully transferable forever. And I am telling you they have the most advanced manufacturing facilities any place in the world which delivers unprecedented quality and precision. Anyway, go to their website sigsur dot com slash Hannity that's SI G s a U e er dot com slash Hannity. Find out more and don't miss your chance to get up to two hundred and fifty bucks and sig cash when you buy one of these amazing pistols. That's sigsur dot com slash Hannity two day. All right, let's get to our busy, busy telephones. Dale in the United Socialist Utopia of California, Gavin Newsom territory. There's a lot of Gavin Newsom news today. How are you serve goodren talk to you.
Speaker 1: Pleasure is all mine. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 8: Oh, it's a communist country that we're turning into with the Democrats. I think they don't have to live by what they propose their selves.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's really sad. Yeah, I mean I look at your state of California. I mean us special Envoy for example for Special Missions, Rick Ornell. He actually was out there accusing Newsom yesterday of lying about the state's intention to conduct a land grab within areas hit by the La fires in the Pacific Palisades and anyway, it's been an ongoing fight between the administration and the governor, and it came as local residents are in an uproar out there over apparently the governor's plan to build low income housing on some of the fire ravaged lands. And last week Newsom allocated one hundred and one million dollars for developers to build low income housing in the areas hit by the January fires, according to these reports I'm reading. And that decision came just days after Newsom signed a rollback of environmental regulations that has been blocking the construction of multi unit housing structures in cities what is often called quote urban infill. Newsom also said it's time for Trump to grow up in a rebuke on the president, and he also called Trump a son of a beat And it's not doing it's not helping the state of California because the Trump administration, they they're firing back. They pulled a whopping four billion dollars for this ridiculous train to nowhere that you guys have been talking. How long you've been talking about a train from LA to San Francisco that became a train from Bakersfield to Mercer?
Speaker 1: How did that happen?
Speaker 8: A long time? That train and never get built.
Speaker 6: Now the trains by the way, sixteen years of failure, no completed high speed track, escalating costs. Why should one taxpayer dollar go to this project. It's a waste of money. John Duffy said, after a decade of failures, the mismanagement and competence has proven it cannot build its train to nowhere on time or on budget. It's time for this boondoggle to die. President Trump, and I will always fight to ensure your tax dollars only go to that accomplished, great, big, beautiful things. And the review found zero miles of high speed track have been laid since ground was broken ten wopping years ago, and costs continued to balloon. I mean, I mean, how does that even happen? And by the way, you know what's happening in Los Angeles as long as we're talking about your state, and Los Angeles is now so rough and tough that tech companies are buying dummies to use as fake homeless people as they test their new delivery robots. I mean, this is like an Orwellian dystopian nightmare. I mean, what is going on out there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why we're all eving well.
Speaker 6: I mean, wait till Mam Nanni gets elected. I mean, can you imagine six months later, California Democrats have done basically nothing to allow homeowners in the Pacific Palisades to rebuild. I think that I saw a picture that I think one house was rebuilt, but they had them ahead of ahead of the fires. Yeah, it's it's it's pretty unbelievable. And I'm sure I haven't checked, but I wonder are they paying taxes property taxes on homes that don't exist. They had hydrants without water in them, they had reservoirs that were empty, and Newsom's answers, Well, I'll ask local officials. Oh, that's that's taken responsibility.
Speaker 8: Yes, sure, I'd like to see something happen. Yeah, he's doing a great job and he won't give up what he's doing.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, if you want, if you want New York and California to become the rest of America, vote for one of these people.
Speaker 1: Good luck. Uh no, not gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Uh, let me play Zora and Mom Donnie supporting the abolition of private property.
Speaker 5: Listen, my platform is that every single person should have house. And I think faced with these two options, the system, the system has hundreds of thousands of people on how right for what? And if there was any system that could guarantee each person housing, whether you call it the abolition of private property or you call it, you know, just a state wide housing guarantee, it is preferable to what is going on right now. And I think that people try and play like gotcha games about these kinds of things, and it's like, look, I care more about whether somebody has a home.
Speaker 6: M All right, back to our phones as we say hi to Tracy in New Orleans. What's going on, Tracy?
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 7: I'm well, thank you? How are you, honey?
Speaker 8: I hope you're well.
Speaker 7: I'm good.
Speaker 6: How many people call me honey? I appreciate it. I didn't think you were allowed to use those words anymore. But I'm perfectly fine with it.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. I'm from the South, I'm from New Orleans.
Speaker 6: I'm totally messing with you. This is not a woke triggered show.
Speaker 7: Thank goodness, because I wanted to get on your case yesterday. You told Linda you were giving her.
Speaker 6: Oh jeez, Okay, let me interpret what When she goes mm hmm, that is her expressing her displeasure that I don't run the show the way she wants me to run the show. Now, she's entitled to her opinion, but it's like, you know, the voice of condemnation, rather than an appreciation for the fact that I've only been doing this since nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 7: Mm No, seriously. Now, it's also meaning I know you're wrong, but I'm wrong. I'm right, but I'm going to go ahead and give in to you about them.
Speaker 1: We should take a poll and I can.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I'd love to be a part of that poll.
Speaker 4: I think that Tracy, first of all, we should play the breaking new sounder because Sean Hannity has just said, Sean Hannity, Sean Hannity has just said he can eat a woman's mind, which I can tell you no other man can. You just said you know what I mean and what I'm thinking when I say mmmm, So, don't you.
Speaker 3: Think that's breaking? You know?
Speaker 6: First of all, no, there's a little distortion herey again, but it's not accurate. You don't go, that sounds like you're eating a good, good sandwich. I go, I have a friend of mine, Rodney. When I'm in d C. You sometimes use somebody who you know's house, Well, Rodney's to stay in okay, right, And I will cook for for this friend of mine and sweet baby James and he loves my cookie loves everybody goes. Now that's it. There's one, and then there's your The way you did it is not how you do it well, regardless.
Speaker 4: Of how I did it at that moment. My standard is it is a very judgmental. But again to Tracy's point, I think it is wonderful that you have now discovered a new hidden talent of telepathy into the female mind. And again kudos to you. Boss, because that is something many men have tried for years. So it's a pretty big day for you. So let's go around the horn, Uncle James when we get them.
Speaker 3: First of all, you can't usk, Uncle James. You're related. It's not even a thing with me.
Speaker 1: That's one in my corner. He's like, that's a shock.
Speaker 3: To all of us. Another breaking news sounder of the time.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, let's go to Jason.
Speaker 6: Jason, is it done in a in a way that that expresses disapproval or not?
Speaker 1: Of course it is wrong. Here's the bus I'm dry Katie, Katie is it?
Speaker 6: Is it a voice of disapproval that she wants me to do it her way and I just am doing it my way.
Speaker 1: I don't care what she says.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm with Jason.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean it's wrong. The tough room, the tough room.
Speaker 4: It's basically the sound same sound that Katie makes when her when her callers don't listen to her and they do the exact opposite of what she tells them.
Speaker 3: She's doing a lot of ms in here.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you that much, all right, Tracy, Do you understand it is a it is an expression of condemnation.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, it's like getting a text from somebody and reading into the text, you know, and so you can not reading into it.
Speaker 1: I mean, everyone on the staff agreement.
Speaker 4: Four people have agreed with him, Tracy, And that's all there is to it, all right, all right, it was the four people that know anyway, anyway, comments about Mom Donnie.
Speaker 7: I do have a comment about Mom Donnie. And here's here's the here's what I wanted to say about this. I lived in New York for eight years, all right, and I was there during Giuliani's term, and New York was the best.
Speaker 2: Place, all right.
Speaker 7: You know, he had cleaned it up, and it was just a wonderful place since I left. I was left during the Bluebern Bloomberg years, and you know I could kind of see it like changing and changing and changeing. And here we are today. Curtis who we don't.
Speaker 1: He was great last night. I don't know if you saw him on TV. He was great.
Speaker 7: Yeah. But that's the thing, Okay, So here here's the way that Mandannie is running his campaign. He's doing it through you know, YouTube, TikTok, social media. And that's the that's why everybody thinks it's like he's great. You know, he looks good on camera. He you know, he's he's charming, he's you know what I'm saying. It's like that's he's going after that, and.
Speaker 6: He's got a little Gavin new cementum is the Gavin is slick, personable. I mean on a personal level, I can tell you I get along, well, I used to get along. He doesn't like me anymore, but we used to get along. I mean, he's he can be charming and slick, but I think his policies are atrocious.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, And that's the same thing as as Mamdani. So I'm trying like Trump went on TikTok and does that whole social media thing because of Baron Barren is young, I have. I have teenagers. I have three teenagers there, fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen, and then I have a twenty two year old.
Speaker 2: So my twenty two.
Speaker 7: Year old is now voting age right, and my twenty two year old gets his information from logging into sites and watching YouTube. Now here's the bad part of that is when you log into Google, Yahoo, all of these different things, the first thing that comes up is how terrible Trump is. You know what I'm saying, it's like every meeting.
Speaker 1: I see it every day every day.
Speaker 6: I don't have a computer, but I use my phone every day and I search everywhere every day. And if Linda did have a ride to complain, it would be me texting her at any hour of the day and night, seven days a week. She would be right to complain about that. But I'm not telling her to do anything with it at that point. It's when she gets back to work. I want her to have it in her inbox.
Speaker 7: Right, I mean, but sorry, Linda, he's bringing me up again.
Speaker 3: But all right, Tracy, forgive you this one time.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't stand that.
Speaker 6: You know, every caller that that Katie puts up only sucks up to you when it comes between.
Speaker 4: Okay, first of all, stop crying like they're calling the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: So they've already admitted.
Speaker 6: Sean Hannity like, Hannity, you're right and Linda's wrong. You never get that call put up on the call.
Speaker 4: Get like a hundred of those a day. I got Tracy. Let me have Tracy. She's the only one I have. Please, it's like a setup. I think you have some secret deal going on.
Speaker 6: I'm being conspiratorial here. All right, Well, Tracy, are you glad you called now?
Speaker 7: No, but I want to I want to know Sean, like, what can we do in order to have you know, Curtis Leewag go out like I didn't. I've never heard of him, you know. And he was saying, well, I'm famous for being a guardian angel, and yet.
Speaker 6: Curtis has been in the streets of New York, putting himself in harm's way, helping young people. He's not been perfect. I mean, nobody's perfect, and but he lives, eat, breathes, sleep. Him and Mark Simone are just they're gonna they will never leave New York. Like Mark Simone swore to me, I'm gonna come back, and I'm like, no, I'm not. I'm never coming back. It's not happening. I may visit my family like once or twice a year. That's about it. That's there. But I have no intention of ever going back. And I can tell you I'm never I'm never going back anyway. I gotta run, Tracy. I kind of half appreciate your call, Thank you. She was cold to me.