Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It's time to place your bets. It is be Joey p joe Pisapia and this is BP NFL. We're looking at the best bets for week fifteen. All the teams are back playing, and all the best players are back here as well. Andrew Ericson, Terrell Furman Junior here to help you with the best bets for the week. Should be a fun one. We've got some lines that are well, pretty large if you're looking at say the Giants and Ravens. You've got some ones that are pretty tight and some that I think are just flat out wrong. And we'll get to all of them. Baby, We're gonna get to all of them. Before we do. Just a quick reminder, don't forget to download the Betting Pros app sink your sportsbooks for free and utilize all the tools, including a couple free days of the premium tools that we have available. So dip your toes in the water of wagering. That's nice alliteration. Actually I'm gonna keep that for some other shows. And of course don't forget to check out all the VP interactive tools that you could find out there. To help you start betting smarter, not harder. Gentlemen's Week fifteen. We've got some playoff field kind of games going on here, but I want to start here with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Becauseterrell. You always say it, it's always Mike Tomlin as an underdog. You love Mike Tomlin as an underdog. He's on the road. It's plus five and a half. But no George Pickens gives me pause. Make me feel better about the Steelers versus the Eagles this week.
Speaker 2: No Pickens, no problem. It doesn't matter. Tomlin has gone out there in won games with the way worse staffs. This is all you need. All you need is Mike Tomlin. You need him to be an underdog, and you need CJ. Watt. As long as you have those three things, you are always good. It doesn't matter what else who else is out there. We've seen Duck Hodges, We've seen Mason Rudolph can't even beat Will Levis for the starting job. And Will Levis is throwing to the other team. He's throwing to the other team, and he can't beat him for the starting job because Tomlin made him better. It doesn't matter. He's reinvigorated Russ and Russ actually is Russ not corny anymore? I mean, Russ is going out here, they're beating the Commanders. He's doing the Antonio Brown dance, and like, this team is different. Look at hard knocks. Look how this team gets behind them. How do you feed this Tomlin team? They are completely locked in. And I think this is another spot where, hey, they're looking at this Philadelphia Eagles team. It's a little crosstown rivalry here. It's going to be a lot of people at the game. Steelers Nation is going to be everywhere. I think that it's a fifty to fifty split in the crowd. And this Eagles team just has a bunch of turmoil going on on the inside. They're trying to figure out why they're not better, why are they not covering these lines. If you look at the Eagles this season as a home favorite of more than three and a half points, they're one in four ats. They cannot handle business when they're supposed to handle business. And so I think this is a spot where I'm fading them. I'm trusting the system. I'm trusting the system. I'm trusting the system. Tomlin as a dog you taking no matter.
Speaker 3: What I mean, I think five and a half is too many points. Plus five and a half, that's the number that we're getting with Mike Tomlin on the road as an underdog, which you should just basically take them on the money line right at this point. They just based on his track record eight and six on the road against the spread money line, they're eight and six on the road. So I mean, if you really want a fat pay day, you're just looking at Steelers went out right because they've done this act before. When the backs against the wall, Oh they don't have George Pickens, Well, I mean George Pickens was gonna have a tough match up anyway. And if anything, I was impressed a lot by what I saw from Mike Williams last week. He's getting more integrated into this offense. It just takes one moon ball from h Russell Wilson to kind of change the tides of the game. Williams like Big Mike, and the thing with Big Mike and why I'm not like overly concerned about Oh well, it's like tough cornerbacks Erickson. Well, Mike Williams is gonna be covered anyway. Like he's not a separator, but he can just go up and snag the ball in the air. So that's why I like Mike Williams is kind of like an underrated X factor in this matchup. I know, Joe, you talked about earlier in some shows about maybe a little bit more justin fields in this game. How do the Eagles respond to that type of offensive wrinkle? And Mike Thomas gotta be loving all this AJ Brown, This Jalen Hurts that he's gonna take advantage of that because you know that they're gonna try to force targets to AJ Brown and the Steelers are gonna sit on that pick six. That's what they're gonna do. I mean, Jalen Hurts is gonna throw more attempts than he should in this game because the Eagles have a narrative to set. Oh no, we do like our receivers. We do throw the ball and what's gonna happen is that's gonna give more opportunities for TJ. Watt. This is such a psychological matchup where it plays so much into the Steelers, where the Eagles are just so stuck inside their own minds right now that they're not even focused on winning the game like they're focused on it. We gotta keep our players happy this and that. I think the Steelers are gonna take full advantage. So plus five and a half and like Treel Furman always says, sprint going on the money line those dogs.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're getting plus two hundred on the money line.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 1: And yesterday I did bring up on the live if you missed it. If you missed it, you can go back and watch on the YouTube channel. But we did the livestream now on Wednesdays at three pm Eastern, so when you ring your belt notifications, you won't miss it. But if you did, we talked about it yesterday and I brought up maybe you do see some packages with justin fields. If you don't have you know, Pickens on the field, maybe you're gonna see a little bit more, you know, cleverness, try to throw the Eagles off their game a little bit, especially when you get in the red zone. I could see that also, like the over on Friarmouth Props this week too. More on that in the show tomorrow we'll talk about. Let's get to the next game on the list here, Terrell, you like the Bengals at minus five now the Bengals are going against Tennessee Titans. Defensively, again, they have been respectable most of the year. I know the number for this game is forty six, but let's talk about the Bengals here. Do you why are you confident in this minus five because that defense continues against any offense really to be a liability. I know the Tennessee offense is worse than most, but we've seen lesser offenses go up there and still put up points against the Bengals regardless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, shoot, the twenty points to the Cowboys was not impressive for that defense and giving up that to Cooper Rush and how they were able to move the football. But I think that nonetheless Joe Burrown, this offense is going to score points like that is going to happen, and if you're not able to match them, regardless of how bad the defense is. I just think that will Levis turns the ball over way too much, very unprotected with the football. Even if it's not Will Levis. Even if Will Levis is out of the game for some reason and it's now Mason Rudolph, he still has the same problem with The Titans are horrible on special teams they give up, block punts, block field goals, all this other stuff. So you have a third aspect of the game that I think the Cincinnati Bengals are gonna take advantage of because they're a desperate team. Every single game they're playing for their lives. You only have a shot at the playoffs if you're nine to eight. You can't take a ninth loss. So this team thinks that they're relatively there. Joe Burrow is shaking up about his home getting broken into. I think that's gonna turn out on the field as well, like I and See Higgins. See Higgins is unhappy, and that's Joe Burrow's guy. Still, Like he's gonna go feed him the ball, like I think he's gonna continue to get his pass catchers the football, and they're gonna be really, really good. And they've been scoring on everybody, like everybody as a blake. They've been scoring. It's just the defense has been given up a bunch of points. And I'm just gonna I'm good fading Will Levis. Will Levis can prove it to me this is a complete one eighty from week one, Will Levis, you can prove it to me. I love the Bengals here laying the points they covered against the Cowboys, and I think it can be the exact same game script where maybe this is a tighter game for a couple of quarters, but when it comes down to the end, they make the right play, get a touchdown, and we get to cover.
Speaker 1: The last time the Carolina Panthers were a favorite in the game, it was December eighteenth, twenty twenty two. That's two years ago, just almost to the date. So this week against the Dallas Cowboys they are That is an incredible thing here to sit here and have this evolution of or evolution of the Carolina Panthers and de evolution of the Dallas Cowboys, and here we are ericson not only are you confident that the Panthers will win, but you're confident they're going to cover this two and a half?
Speaker 3: I am, and I thought you were going to open that little line with Carolina about all right, quiz time, who was the quarterback of the Carolina Panthers in twenty twenty two when they were favored? If I had guess what I mean?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Was he there some rendition of Sam Darnold Baker Mayfield? Maybe? But you said it was in December, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Who have Steelers.
Speaker 3: Oh, so it must have been against like what's the space Duck Hodges.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what, I know they didn't cover that game, quarterback. But I know for a fact they didn't cover the game. I don't even Oh, I could tell you right now they did not.
Speaker 3: Okay, so again, you said de evolution of Dallas Cowboys. I think you meant to say destruction of the Dallas Cowboys because that's kind of that's kind of what we're seeing here with Dallas.
Speaker 1: Look like, by the way, Pittsburgh Steelers won twenty four to sixteen. I found it right, Yes it was and Sam.
Speaker 3: This quarterback? Wow, anyway, it was a plus five and a half, folks. I mean, if you don't need any more evidence than that, man Mitchell Trubisky on the road.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, so right down, obviously the massive turnaround. They are five and oh against the spread over their last five games. They're two and oh straight up against teams with losing records. So the only reason they haven't won any of these games over the last two weeks because these have actually been good teams that they've gone up again but they've covered the spread with ease. They should have won. I think a lot of these games I don't need you guys to be convinced of that. And now they're getting Dallas on a short week. We know Dallas is bad. It took the Giants for them to finally win a home game, the New York Giants, who are currently sixteen and a half point underdogs and counting with Tommy DeVito as a quarterback at home against the Baltimore Ravens. I just think that doubt like this is the spot, like this is where everything kind of comes to a head. With Carolina, we've seen the improved play, it hasn't translated into wins, but now finally it's going to get them a w against the Dallas Cowboys team that again, it's not a good team overall. Yes, they put another linebacker on into preserve Overshaw is going to be out for the rest of the season. Yes, they have Micaeh Parsons. That's the one factor of their defense that maybe we're concerned about. But the thing that's impressed me the most about Bryce Young is we're seeing that offscript playmaking ability that we saw at Alabama. So even if he is getting pressure from Micah Parsons from this pass rush from Dallas. Well, he's shown the last five weeks that he can deliver. He can deliver those plays on the room, on the move, when he's scrambling, when he's making plays. That's why I love his rushing prop this week. He's going to be the reason to win for the Carolina Panthers this week. So dare I say the Cardiac Cats are back? Yes, they are, Carolina min two and a half.
Speaker 1: We've got a huge game coming up this week too, could be a Super Bowl preview. We're going to talk about that one next Before we do, just a quick reminder make sure you join our discord Bettingpros dot com slash Chat. It's a great way for you to interact with our betting community and of course get expert picks. So Bettingpros dot Com slash Chat it's free, it's fun. We want you to be part of our ever growing discord community. Joined today and don't forget when you download that VP app join our contest to Bettingpros dot Com slash NFL contest. It's available for you if you have the app. Just go right to the groups there and you could join that way, or you could just go to Betting pros dot com slash NFL contest. It's free. You don't have to do anything, make picks with the quick Pick feature on BP and you don't even have to make bets. You just have to make picks. So if you can't make wagers in the state you live in for very depressing reasons, don't worry. You could still have some fun, pick some games and win some free stuff because we're doing weekly and monthly prizes for that as well. All right, gentlemen, let's get to the big one here. We've got Buffalo, We've got Detroit. I am fascinated to see where you guys land on this one. It's gonna be in Detroit, so obviously scoring could be a bonanza. Terrell Ferman and start with you. What's your take on Detroit Buffalo? What is the best bet for the biggest game of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, simple and easy for me. Let's lay the two and a half here with the Lions. I think the Lions go ahead and get this done against the Buffalo Bills. I can't first of all, quick little mini rare, I cannot fathom how you can lose a game and people can say you locked up the MVP and a loss, because when Lamar Jackson loses, that is the reason why they say, oh, we cannot give him MVP. Lamar Jackson has more passing yards, more passing touchdowns. He has beaten Josh Allen head to head, and Josh Allen couldn't score the football at all. Not saying Josh Allen is not a great quarterback. He's having an amazing season. But how do you lock up the MVP on a loss? And I think this is gonna be the spot where they're like, Okay, they take the loss, and everybody's like, the Bills are gonna bounce back in this game. They're gonna try to keep a spitting distance of the Chiefs, and they're forgetting that this Lions team has a horseshoe up their ass. There is something good about this Lions team where they constantly, constantly, constantly find ways to win games. And at this point, I'm not fading it no way. I saw this Jared Goff throw five interceptions and this team still win the game. I saw that with my eyes. I saw him throw five interceptions and still within the game. There's something there, we've seen Caleb Williams and he gotta coach fire. This Lions team gotta coach fire because he was in act. He couldn't beat this Lions team because he just went there and didn't even use the timeout and eber flew. So how do you beat the Bills? You beat the Bills by running the football. Well, what do the Lions do really really really well? David Montgomery and Jamier Gibbs. I think both of them aren't gonna have amazing days. Jered Goff is not gonna have to do a lot of work here. This is gonna be the stereotypical Lions game this season where they dominate on the ground. Jared Golf doesn't give you this all world performance, but you look at the score and you're like, oh wow, they came out with the win. Again. The defenses lied. They're flying around, and I really really credit the defense with all the injuries that they have to still be able to put together a unit that can be competent every single given week. So I think that we could see some scoring here, and I think that here we have a spot where this run game just dominates time and possession for the Lions and they're able to squeak out of this with the win. Is this going to be a big blowout win. I don't think so. But one to ten win by the Lions absolutely, and I think they get it by three or more. Gimme Lions laying two and a half.
Speaker 1: I think the only counter argument. And I like what you're saying too about the MVP race too. If Josh Allen keeps losing games, has becomes kind of tricky, especially if you're saying, well, Lamar loses games, so he's out of it. I think the difference is Lamar's lost enough games here so far at least where the division is slightly out of reach for them, not completely, but slightly, especially after this week. If the Steelers win again, it gets even tighter. So that's the only thing is, Yeah, the East is easy. Yeah they're dominating their division, but they're gonna win their division and they still have a shot even if they lose this week, to still make a run at that one seed two in the next couple weeks. Again, I think I think that's the only thing. And this game is if this game was Week seventeen, I think would stick in people's minds just a little bit more, but the fact of this week fifteen is still a little bit of time. And also there's just that narrative of the fatigue of Lamar Jackson, which isn't right, but it's reality where they just get sick of voting for the same guy over and over again in the media, and that is just what happens. I get sick of my homes and againstick of Lamar, and then they'll love Josh Allen to get sick at him and they want to go start, you know, dropping bo Nick's MVP stuff in there. All right, let's get your take on this game. So Andrew dare I even have to ask where you're going. I mean, you love to talk about this game. He's the undertaker, but this is also the cores field, as he loves to tell us every week of the NFL. So I gotta imagine, with all these weapons here and now all these quarterbacks that are playing so well, that you're going to take the over in this one.
Speaker 3: Yep, over Lions Bills fifty four and a half points. Yes, it is a massive number. It's actually the highest projected total that we've seen in the NFL this season. But keep in mind fifty four and a half points is the average, not the projected total, the average of resulting games played in Detroit over the last three plus seasons. So we're hitting this number fifty percent of the time on average. So and that's not considering the matchup that we have against Obviously, I don't need convincing about. We have two explosive offenses that can move the ball at will. For I'm just talked about Detroit. They're going to score. They score against literally everybody. You have Josh Allen who scored six touchdowns last week, he might score six touchdowns again in a losing effort. I don't know, but I don't really care who wins this game, because all I know this are gonna be points. And even when you look at just this season, Lions games on average are hitting fifty five points per game at home. The last five home games for the Lions have seen four go for fifty eight or more points sixty one point average. So I understand that there might be hesitants about well, this, this this number is so big, there's no value, there's no virus, like, maybe there's no value, but it's gonna hit. It's kind of good. But it's gonna go over the totals.
Speaker 1: And there's I think there's a need for the Buffalo Bills after last week that you know they feel, man, we really you know should have been should have had that game. You know, we should have beaten a Rams team. But you know that's you get caught that trap week in between. And I think there's a not desperation, but a little bit of motivation here where like Buffalo is like, Okay, look, this is this is our new measuring stick because everybody thinks the line is the best even in the NFL. Is how good are we? And I feel like Josh Allen w lance for that Bill, don't you?
Speaker 3: I do? And I think that from a mindset perspective, you know, both teams are going coaching into this game. Do you think the Bills are even considering punting at any point? Like they're they're on their own forty yard? But I'm like, well, we got to go for it because you know Dan Campbell's going for it. So I just think he's.
Speaker 1: Got to get that out of a system too, Dude, I I am. I mean, when you get the playoffs, you gotta stop doing that crap. It's gonna kill you. I mean, it's just going to no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, that's gonna be the reason they don't win a super Bowl, regardless of whether it happens in the Divisional round, or whether it happens in the Conference championship, or whether it happens in the super Bowl Bowl prediction. Here. You heard it right here, right now. The reason the Lions get knocked out of the playoffs is because they go for it randomly on fourth down in a game and they don't get it and it actually kicks them into butt.
Speaker 1: It's one of the things that worries me the most about them playing Kansas City in the Super Bowl because Kansas City, with Andy Reid and the way that they operate, right there's such a well owed machine in terms of operation. Maybe not always execution in the last two years, but operation. That's not where you want Dan Campbell to be against Andy Reid again. There's gonna be a decision making process at some point that's gonna go awry. And I'm with you one hundred percent. That's why I think you do want the Buffalo Bills. I think the Buffalo Bills are an easier win for you if you do get the Super Bowl on the AFC side, I even think the Ravens are an easier win for you. It's specifically Andy Reid that I worry about the most, potentially andrew anything else before we move on to the next game here on this last.
Speaker 3: One, actually I did, so I don't have anything else again, love the over. I did want to bring back up the topic of the MVP with with Josh Allen, like Furman laid out talking about well again, so like, let's let's say that we're right here, it's a shootout over Cashes. The Lions win again, so the Bills have lost too straight. The MVP obviously doesn't get it doesn't strengthen for Josh Allen, right if they lose again, like I can't imagine that unless it's another six touchdown effort and people don't care. And what if the Eagles.
Speaker 2: That losses in December? Yeah, in December, Like that's the early in the season. Okay, in December, Batan back losses.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but I mean again, if you lose to the best team in football in the NFC, like I it depends. It does depend on the performance, because what if it is this incredible game that it goes to overtime, and none of it's Josh Allen's fault. He's not throwing any picks right, the defense just giving up points every time. I do think it matters because I think that's the narrative from last week's game that people were riding as well. Well, Josh Allen did all he could to win that football game. What else? What else could he possibly do? And I don't think that's wrong necessary?
Speaker 3: Do you think that I'm just trying to like go through the scenarios in my mind. Do you think that it might make sense? Well, once you think Lamar Jackson is dead as m VP, because well, look.
Speaker 1: The market does because he's plus fourteen hundred. Now he's gonna put up hug numbers against You're.
Speaker 3: Gonna put up huge numbers this week. The Steelers could lose, so are the Ravens like they're not? I mean, the Steelers have a tough schedule, so if they lose more games, the Ravens could sneak up and win that division still and then if it.
Speaker 2: Depends, Wary still have a matchup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Barkley is still on pace for that Dickerson record too, So if Barkley is a big game against the Steelers and they romp over the Steelers, then you know these plus five hundred. He's the closest one. Allen is minus four fifty. For that to come back into the positive even with a loss, Josh Allen would have to play incredibly poorly in this game and they have to get blown out. I think that's the only way it even like comes even more anywhere.
Speaker 3: If he just has a matter of how he plays, it doesn't matter if they win.
Speaker 1: You think, That's what I think, especially the structure of what's.
Speaker 2: Going on the gay Look who they played this season, and let's look at them. Relatives matter. They haven't. I mean, Cardinals Dolphin doesn't matter. I'm telling you that they're not gonna care. Every time they played except the Chiefs the chief And it seems like the Chiefs win is what got him the MVP. Honestly, it feels like the Chiefs win is the marquee win that's gonna get him the MVP. Because they lost to the Texans, they lost to the Ravens, and if they lose to the Lions, that's like, come on, now, those are three of the four best teams in the league and you lost three of them.
Speaker 1: Oh look, man, I'm hedging with the Bills for the Super Bowl. I'm still sticking with my Lions and Chiefs, and everybody can hit on the Chiefs all they want. The end of the day, as you said, you know, the Bills have shown they can compete against the Chiefs. We know that, but if the Bills getting it done in big spots is still something that I'm concerned with when we get into the playoff time. That's just where I'm that. I want to get to the Chargers game too, because we always like Baker Mayfield when he's an underdog. He's an underdog this week, but it is against the Chargers, and you're on the side of the Chargers, and typically I want to be on the Baker Mayfield side. But I've been undecided about this one because I feel like the Chargers are really starting to I mean, they're becoming a really formidable team. The injuries have been a bit of an issue lately. But let's talk about this minus three and why you're comfortable with it as a best bet this week, because this is a game that actually worries me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I feel pretty good about it. And I'm watching the lat Maconkee News. From what I'm hearing is that he looks like he's gonna go. He's been limited in practice, and that's a good sign to him playing, because if he plays, he's absolutely torching this secondary. And that's what it is for me. I think that this is the Justin Herbert I prove to you that I'm better than an average quarterback type game where he just kind of cooks this secondary that's been giving the Buccaneers issues all season. It's never really been about Baker Mayfield. I think Baker Mayfield actually would be fine in the game. He'll be okay. This Chargers defense is still really good. They are really really still pesky to given up points. It's only a handful of times that they actually literally just a handful against the Cincinnati Bengals and the Baltimore Ravens where they gave up more than three touchdowns. So if you're not scoring three touchdowns against this team, I think that the Chargers can score three touchdowns against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. So I'm back in. Justin Herbert is looking like an actual more than average quarterback. And I'm not even a guy that's really really high on Justin Herbert. I think he's slightly overrated, but I think this is a really good spot where he's getting a soft defense, a soft secondary. He's a they're not going to be able to generate as much pressure. And then I love the coaching and I'm taking Harball. I think Harball is a great coach. He's got this team, this defense really really solidified out of a team last year whose defense was horrible, and they're essentially the same pieces, Like it's essentially the same pieces. He's coached them up better. And so yeah, I'm fading Tampa Bay here. I think they're going to have some issues. I'm really really worried because in my big money fantasy league I have Mike Evans and I really really need Mike Evans to have a good week. But I don't think it's gonna happen. I really don't. I think Chargers are going to play some good defense and be able to get a win.
Speaker 1: All right, We've been talking about it all week, so now we're here on Thursday. So the Houston Miami situation, Miami can't be good teams. It's used to a good team, Andrew are we just gonna look past all of it? And just go to the total instead.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I'm a coward and I wanted to put Dolphins plus three, but it just burned in my memory as I review this game, be like, why did I pick the dolphinscause the team against a big record? Why why did I did this to myself? So instead, I'm just gonna fade both teams, and the easiest way to do that is to take the under in the game. Forty seven points is a pretty high total, and I think that's if we were getting c J strived from last year, where we'd feel confident about, oh, like, let's take the over.
Speaker 1: C J.
Speaker 3: Stroud firing on all cylinders. Has not been the case so whatsoever this year. And we just look at the trends. Six of the Texans last nine games as favorites have gone under the total at home this year, they've played one game that has gone over the total. They're one and five towards the over forty five points per game. The Dolphins six of the seven last road games have gone under the total. So yeah, I just really want to fade both these teams in this situation. I get that the texts are coming off of bye week. Maybe we see more of a offensive you know, improvement, or maybe we just see more of the same from them, where it really hasn't been this high flying show and they just want to run the ball with Joe Mixon because that's really what's worked for them the best all year long. And every time you feel comfortable with the Dolphins say oh, well they're at a dome this time, Well, you know, they played the last two road games that they've played that they've had with really high totals. I'm looking at the numbers here at forty seven and a half and forty nine and a half, they sailed under the projected total. It was the Rams and Dolphins game that was at forty nine and a half in a dome. Everyone's like, oh, this game is gonna go way over. Wasn't even close. The Dolphins couldn't do anything on offense because they're on the road against a good team. So I just yeah, for me, it's under forty seven points. Again. I wanted to come on here and confidently back the Dolphins, but just can't do that to myself because I'm going to look up and be like, well you got what you just Erickson, because you bet on the Dolphins against a team with a winning record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's tough. I think I'm not gonna call you a coward about this. I just think it's probably the path of least resistance, to be honest with you, I think that's where it is and and and that's what we're trying to do here. I'm trying to win money, and that little bit of variance is enough. I think we're gonna make you nervous. I think I would just go with this under two. So we'll see what happens there. One more game for each of the guys, and we're gonna talk about the upset special in the parlay of the week. Let's get the Broncos game in here. The Broncos are four point favorites this week. They've earned this. They're in a spot here against the Indianapolis Colts where you are looking at, you know, Anthony Richardson trying to claw his way back into relevance, the Denver Broncos at home with bow Nicks playing so well, it's hard not to like where this team is going. They're a playoff team right now, and it feels like a game they should win. So obviously, Trell, you're pretty confident that they're gonna win this one very handily.
Speaker 2: Would you beolieve me if Fassett I'm in love some mean yes, all the way on the side of bow Knicks. And I mean, if you just go and watch my progression of how if he I was on bow knicks and this Broncos team still taking them, but if he to now me being confident in saying that Sean Payton has figured out bow Knicks and it's so easy, it's so easy. We're not gonna put it. We're not gonna put them in danger, guys, and we're gonna play really really good defense. And now we have a quarterback that will actually give us the football without us asking. He's just gonna give it to us sometimes. And and the little whatever whatever voodoo that the Colts had that they kept covering games with Joe Flacco with Anthony Richardson, that has died off in the last couple of weeks. Here they're four and five. No, yeah, for their last five games, they haven't covered the spread at all. They didn't cover a six point dogs against Minnesota, and they didn't cover against the Bills. They didn't cover against the Lions. They didn't even covers two and a half point favorites against the Patriots. Like, there's so many reasons of why this Colts team is just not good, and I think the markets just not catching up or they don't want to make bo Nicks too big of a favorite. Nonetheless, bo Nicks six and zero is a favorite, so I'm not afraid. He's already given me all the pedigree of showing hey when they trust this guy, of being a favorite. This Denver Broncos team ten and three, ats I keep winning with this team. I want to stop betting them. But they're just a wagon and they just haven't adjusted. And maybe it's because it's a rookie quarterback and they're playing really well. But this is a solid team. This is a playoff team. They look really good and I'm taking bo Knicks yet again to be able to get this done. I think they're gonna play really really good defense, and he's just gonna protect the football and not do too much, just get the ball downfield.
Speaker 1: The Commanders might not have to do too much because there's nobody left to play for the New Orleans Saints this week. Obviously another injury bug for the Saints. They lost Taysom Hill a couple of weeks ago. Now they lost Derek are Alvin Kamaraz, somebody should put him bubble wrap. If I'm Kamara, I just I'm like, look, maybe I should just call it a day.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: These Saints are at home, but it doesn't matter. You're seeing seven seven and a half here on Washington on the road and frankly ericson they should go in there after a bye and just pound on the Saints and solidify this playoff run because they're right there. They're towards the end of the bracket right now. But the Commanders, this is a game that you have to win to maintain that lead you have in the NFC, in that playoff hunt. And it feels like a game that's not lost on Dan Quinn, It's not lost on Jane Daniels. In this crew, they should win this game. The question is covering the seven? You say, yes, I do, and.
Speaker 3: I know that everyone's looking at Oh, the Ravens are just going to destroy the Giants, going to be forty enough. No, this is the game where the Commanders are going to go in and destroy the We're on sane, so you.
Speaker 2: Think the Giants are covering. Is that what you're saying? I is that what you just said? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt him.
Speaker 1: Now that's not a best bet, but you make the Giants are not covering the fourteen and a half that I got on Monday or the sixteen and a half that it is today.
Speaker 3: I trust the process. Double digit dogs at home don't care. Trust the process.
Speaker 1: Well, you can trust it all you want. It's gonna be it's gonna be thirty seven to four or seven whatever, whether I don't even know what kind of nuts trust.
Speaker 3: I trust the process. Do with the numbers telling me to do regardless, the Commanders are going to cover again. If anything, I'm laying the points of the Commanders before I do with the Ravens. So that's where I'm gonna put my money. Commanders cover the spread eight or last nine games against teams with a losing record. They've also won seven or last eight games against teams that held a losing record. So the Commanders is a team that entering this year obviously came in with low expectations. We weren't really sure what they would be. Rookie quarterback. New coaches are up and down the board, and they've taken our of business against really bad teams as a result. Right, So I think we're a year away from them being a legitimate, like playoff contender. Even if they make the postseason, they're probably gonna be a one and done team look ahead till twenty twenty five. But against a team like the New Orleans Saints, like you said, Joe, on their last leg, we don't know who else they have left. We don't even know who they're starting a quarterback because they probably I don't know who the better option is at this point because the scene Spencer Ratler, he played a couple of games, wasn't great. Jake Hayner is the guy that's always the guy that comes in and never looks good after Derek Carr gets hurt for the third time all season long. So I just think we're forgetting that. The last time he saw the Commanders, they steam rolled the Tennessee Titans, who allegedly had a good run defense. The Saints do not have a good run defense against bad teams. Twenty ninth and run defense this year. The Washington Commanders have the third most efficient run game. And I know that we like to favor teams just intertally coming off a bye week, But I think that the Commanders really need because their guys were actually hurt, right, Like Jane Daniel was dealing with a rib injury. We know Brian Robinson was on the injury report. Maybe Marsha Latimer finally plays for the Washington Commanders in a revenge Yeah, in a revenge game. So maybe he actually suits up since they traded a third round pick for him and he still hasn't played for their team. But yeah, I think that they're gonna be healthier and the Saints, man, they barely beat the Giants, as we alluded to again, a team that is laughable at this point. So I'm gonna lay the points with the Commanders on the road. It's uh, it's a homecoming right for Jaye Daniels going back to played at LSU for two years. I think that it's a game where he's gonna want to show up and put up a lot of points. I think the Commander's role.
Speaker 1: Speaking of a lot of points, I'm gonna say thirty seven to ten for the Giants score. Charle's that sound right? This week? Yeah, I'm gonna give him a touchdown in a field goal. I think somehow they scratch out a touchdown at.
Speaker 3: The end turn for a touchdown last week, I call it back they had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that field right to you.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, it does all that clears the sixteen and a half everybody comfortably. I just want to put that out there also comfortable. Well my run of picking the Seattle Seahawks in the last month, oh baby, guess what. They are underdogs again, this time at home to the Green Bay Packers. Andrew Erickson has taught me something this year in twenty twenty four. Anybody that plays the Detroit Lions the next week is not good.
Speaker 2: It's not good, yeps.
Speaker 1: The hangover is And it's the Green Bay Packers this week, going on the road into Seattle. And look, I know the twelfth Man used to be a thing. It's been a while since the Seahawks fans had a lot to cheer about. They've got a team in first place. It feels like a moment for them to really get up for this game. It's gonna be a standalone prime time night. You're gonna have your Seahawks fans ready to go, and I think there's gonna be energy in the building.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: The Packers are a good team, they know it. The Seahawks continue to find ways to create turnovers, and those turnovers create havoc in the momentum of these games, and it swings back to the Seahawks every time. They keep doing it, and they keep getting w's, and I think they're gonna get another w here this weekend. So give me the Seattle Seahawks plus one thirty eight on the money line. Let's go to do it again. And that's not only the upset special of the week, and it's in the parlay of the week.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 1: Give me the Seattle Seahawks on the money line. Give me the Ravens on the money line, because I mean, where's that guy who bet three million dollars last week? This is the game to bet it on. And give me the case he has the City Chiefs on the money line against the Browns. I know it's on the road. I know it's a little dangerous. I don't care. Chiefs always find a way to win games. That's what they do. Put those three things together, get plus two to seventy one. That's hardly the way.
Speaker 2: The price was without the Ravens money line. Because that's like minus fit seed.
Speaker 1: It was like two seventy and then moving to seventy one. No, it was it was close, it was in there. But again, I want to make an easy one. I want to take my upset special every week betting the Seahawks, like I've been talking about on this show, every single week and every single week is coming through. And you put all these confluence of events together, I think it's a really good situation here for the Seattle Seahawks. So and I'll take the two sure things that I feel like should be chiefs. Don't let me down. Don't let this be the letdown. Please. All right, that'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Terrell Furman Junior and the Undertaker Andrew Erickson. Have a great week fifteen. We'll see you next time. Kids. Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros