Speaker 1: Quest Love Supreme is a production of iHeartRadio. What's up, y'all, We're back with part two of Quest Love Supreme with the legendary Ice Tea. Yep, I just gave it so much game, we decided to make this a two parters so it makes sense, you know, because Ice is Daily Game is a new podcast where he offers daily wisdom. Make sure y'all check out part one when we talk about ICE's upbringing his music, and here's part two where Ic even gives us a sample of that Daily Game. All right, Quest Love Supreme Part two with the legendary Ice Tea. How easy was it? And transitioning to acting, like did it take long for Mario to convince you to do New Jack City?
Speaker 2: You got great questions because first off, I'm not no mother fucking acted like I mean, everybody looks at TV goes I wish I could do that, But who has a chance to do it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: So I've been in the Breaking movies and the Break movies. I was called featured rap talker. How about that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: They didn't even know what a rapper was? Right? So you heard a story about New Jack City?
Speaker 1: Well, I know about George Jackson's coining the term.
Speaker 4: But please, please, please, I don't know the story.
Speaker 2: I'm in a toilet, star in a club and some niggas is talking shit to me in the toilet, I'm taking a shit. I'm sitting there and motherfuckers is like ice you cold man?
Speaker 3: You be telling this that?
Speaker 2: And I say, yo, player, the problem is that they could take a microscope and find one molecule in my body that gave a fuck, then they'd have a chance. But there's not one.
Speaker 3: And so Mario overhears that and says, whoever said that are my movie? Whoever said that? And it was me.
Speaker 2: So I'm in the club campaigning to three girls, right, I'm talking this shit to these chicks, and Mario comes up with the Hollywood bullshit, I'm producing a movie.
Speaker 1: I want you to be in it.
Speaker 2: I'm like that some bullshit like you trying to let these girls know you're a producer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mario, Yo, you know who he was? Yeah, but I knew quest.
Speaker 2: You know the Hollywood bullshit When somebody walks up in the middle of your conversation with somebody, Hey we should work, Like shut the fuck up, like you sign me if you want to work like, this is so staged. So I'm like, okay, ladies, this is Mario van peeple'sdy.
Speaker 3: But he wasn't lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he hands me a card, so he calls me call Warner Brothers tomorrow. So I call it. They say come up here, but I come on this. I come through the gates. I get there and they show me the script. They want you to play Scottie. I read that shit quest. I was like, yo, this is all the words, like I thought it was a cameo.
Speaker 3: Nah, nah, this is a star. I'm like, I can't act, Yes, you can.
Speaker 1: I keep reading this.
Speaker 3: Niggas the Police? Yeah, I got an album coming out called Original Gangster. You want to play the Police?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute? Hold who he got dreads? I got a perm like.
Speaker 2: So I'm just totally like, noah, nah, I can't do this. But then I talked to people and they were like, man, if you fuck up this. Back at the Beauty Parliament, I got most of my game. I had this hairdresser named Pearl and she said, you niggas running around here talking about no opportunities, no opportunities, and here's one, and you're gonna turn this down. If you turn this down. You a real live sucker, because this is a great opportunity. Niggas know you ain't the police, nigga. You had to go up in there and do that gig and then I'll talk to my boys. They're like, I say, man, they want me to play the police. The niggas be like, word, can I.
Speaker 3: Be in the movie?
Speaker 1: That's all they That's all they care.
Speaker 2: So I did the movie, and I was scared shitless that it was going to end my career because at that time, no rapper had taken a dramatic role.
Speaker 5: Yet hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 3: On, No, he's right, he is right, Will Smith the only thing run DMC did tougher than leather and all that old ship acting like somebody else does not.
Speaker 1: Nobody was the first.
Speaker 3: I told you, I'm on my first ship.
Speaker 1: Usually the first one who's the pioneer never gets the just desserts that the person that comes behind them does. So that is risky that you want to be first. But I always see history as the second person that masters it.
Speaker 3: But I did it, Pop did it.
Speaker 2: Everybody started doing it back in the day when when being a rapper like you want to act like you was betraying the culture like you.
Speaker 3: It wasn't. It just wasn't.
Speaker 2: At that time, Rappers wasn't even owning their own label. It was like Rappers was very in his own zone. So they got me. They got Chris Rock, who is the newest underground you know. Cat Wesley had only done two movies, Major League and a Spike Leaflip, so they.
Speaker 3: Didn't trip off this. They didn't have enough black actors to make the movie.
Speaker 1: I'm just wow, now we could.
Speaker 3: Do Black Panther.
Speaker 2: There were not enough young black actors that had any potential to pull a crowd.
Speaker 1: So they said iced tea selling millions of records.
Speaker 5: Right, you know, and Alan Payne and Vanessa Williams couldn't have done it alone, right Wesley or Wesley Wesley.
Speaker 2: So they used the power of the rapping Me and Chris being hot on the street, George Jackson and Doug mckenry. They put us in the row and the shit popped off. I was scared as fuck. The movie made eighty seven million dollars. I got paid twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So by the time you get to Trespass and surviving the game.
Speaker 6: And Surviving again. Yeah, that's my favorite iced team movie. That's Thriving.
Speaker 1: Game is the one.
Speaker 2: Tip up this the second movie with Ricochet with Denzel Can.
Speaker 1: I ask how how is Hollywood? Because the thing is now it's nothing for rapper like for people to pivot into other areas and other mediums. But how's the reception to you coming into their territory Hollywood? Simple?
Speaker 2: If the movie you're in makes money, you're gonna be in another movie. That's just Hollywood. It's like his money. It's pimpot. If this whole can make me some money here, maybe you can make me some money there.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't care. You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, they can't really tell what great acting is. They can tell what the fan response is, so they that works cool. So you know, New Jack City was a hit and comes some scripts. Let's see if he could it again. So I walked into Joel Silver's office, one of the biggest producers, and I said, okay, New Jack City. They fucked me, right, but I know I'm about to get paid. I'm with Denzel about to get paid. That the fucker looked at me as.
Speaker 3: An iced tea. You've done one movie. So I bent over and took it again. I got for for Ricochet, I got twice what I got for New Jack City, and I didn't work as much.
Speaker 2: Okay, got my payday didn't come till I did Tank Girl where I played the route lord.
Speaker 5: Where was that in the Surviving the game trestpad. I'm trying to remember tank where it was?
Speaker 3: And then it was Tank Girls Surviving the Game. Then I Johnny Knuemonic with Keanu Reeves, and then I did I was doing Johnny Mnumonic with Keanu Reeves and they called me.
Speaker 2: They say, well, you play a stripper in Arizona. I'm like, hell, yeah, this is my chance to know what it looked like.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I was on slow.
Speaker 2: You've seen the original gangster poster, so I was on my bullshit. So that night I did like a thousand crunches. I'm like, I'm about to let these ladies know what's happening.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So the next day they sent me a picture of a kangaroo. I'm like, what the fuck am I stripper?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I opened my pouch like, what the fuck is this? And they no, it's a ripper, It's a kangaroo. And the movie is called Tank Girl, right, could.
Speaker 4: You played a mixture?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you was a You gotta understand.
Speaker 3: I'm with Keanu Reeves doing a big motion picture. Now they're telling me to do something called tank Girl as a kangaroo. Yeah, Like, hey, y'all at your motherfucking mind, Like what's really good?
Speaker 2: And then they told me how much I was gonna get exactly, and uh, I was hopping around the hotel, you know, because they like when you sell out.
Speaker 1: I see, selling out is when something that's.
Speaker 3: Totally against your beliefs, you are right, when they can make you be quiet.
Speaker 2: I have nothing against fucking kangaroos. I have nothing at all against them. So I was like, fuck this, I'll be a motherfucker kangaroo and I.
Speaker 1: Got a bag for that.
Speaker 3: That's the first mil plus role.
Speaker 1: I'll say that. You know, America is now just adapted to festival lifestyle, but you know, you're a pioneer and the fact that you were one of the very first acts on Lollapalooza, which is really America's first true at festival. I mean, I mean, besides you know, farm Aid or you know whatever, but what was that the experience of Lollapaloza, Like, especially that first year where all this stuff was brand new to American culture.
Speaker 2: There's always a story behind ice T shit, But I like people to know so they can get a true understanding how this game is, because it's not as simple as that. Ernie body Count was now just starting. We were playing like pizza joints and just getting getting a vibe for what this band was.
Speaker 3: And Ernie had met Perry Farrell.
Speaker 2: Right, Harry Carroll was doing a video called The Gift where he wanted someone to sing Nigger Whitey with him. Sly Son shit right, So Ernie says, iced T iced T's hardcore. This is the perfect person. So I come to the video shoot. I know the song. I got no problem singing it with him, and we sang nigger Whitey backup, gonna call me nigger whitey, don't call me whitey, nigga.
Speaker 3: So we're doing this shit.
Speaker 2: So after we did the video, he says he I'm about to do a tour called Lollapalooza.
Speaker 1: It's gonna have butthole surfers, Rollin's band.
Speaker 2: He was naming bands he wanted to get and he said, I want to take a rapper out.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go? I'm like, hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So what happened was I had an hour set, fifty five minute set, and then they said you could do whatever you want, and I split the set and I did half iced Tea half body Count.
Speaker 1: That's where I introduced body Count to the world.
Speaker 2: And uh, after I would do my rap set. I said, now I'm about to prove to you that rock and roll has nothing to do with color. It's a state of mind. And we turned the guitars up and bow and that was it.
Speaker 4: You ain't want to remind them rock and roll was a jump anyway.
Speaker 2: So well, you know, hip hop is rock, whether people want to claim it or not.
Speaker 1: You don't. Aren't be the mic. We rocked the mic, We rocked the house. Rock.
Speaker 2: See, pop is when you sing what everybody wants to hear. This is what I learned this from Quincy Jones. Pop is easy to do. Sing what people want to hear. Go to school, love your mother, dah dah da.
Speaker 3: That's pop. Be popular. Rock is fucked that. I'm gonna do this shit my fucking way. That's rock.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Whether you do that with pianos, whether you do that with guitars, or you do that with.
Speaker 1: A mic or some drums. Hip hop is rock period, all right. I know you've been asked a trillion times about the cop killer incident, but no, no, I know, but you know, I also feel like that doesn't define you, especially now.
Speaker 3: But you know what it is though.
Speaker 2: You only get stripes for fighting battles, you know what I'm saying. So I'm very proud of my battles, you know, because that was a moment where I could have got taken out, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Not even just my career. They were trying to get rid of a nigga, you know.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know, Like how serious? How real did he get?
Speaker 2: The worst ship was bomb threats to Warner Brothers where they had to clear the building on several occasions, or what they were threatening to blow up Warner Brothers and they had to clear the building on several occasions on account of me because they were getting bomb threats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it got heavy.
Speaker 5: Who's threatening because we're talking about the authority, So who is the threat?
Speaker 4: That's the interesting part.
Speaker 2: This is something you got to understand with beef. If you create beef, you might not have problems with the people you're beefing with. You have a problem with outside it. Let's say hypothetically I gotten a beef with let's say method man who's one of my good friends. I ain't got to worry about running a meth. I could run into some wu tang thingple. I could run into somebody who loves him at a restaurant. I could run into some girls that fuck you icing. It can happen. So when you justs the cops, you can run in somebody who's brother is a cop, an ex cop, somebody.
Speaker 3: Who's just a paked You set up energy of beef out there. You don't know where it's going.
Speaker 1: You never just beefing with one person.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, you're beefing with they fans, right, every fucking So I was, you know when we did cop Killer and they made it a big thing by it becoming so public, it gave more people a chance to dislike me. You know, it wasn't a small thing. It went national. Now you got to understand there's levels of news. Like all this shit is on the black blogs, that's nigga news.
Speaker 3: That's that news.
Speaker 2: You you ain't gonna know about that, But when it makes it to CNN, that's national news.
Speaker 3: All of what I'm saying, so a lot of this.
Speaker 4: Stuff, I gotta do it. I gotta do a parallel, folks.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like, well, Kiernan, I gotta do the white parallel because we can't just do nigga news. We gotta do cracker news too. So yeah, I just yeah, okay, I got you thought.
Speaker 3: But there's certain blogs that we listen to. Yes, right, yes, if you talk.
Speaker 2: To somebody in the mainstream, they have no idea that such and such as BT or they don't know about that stuff. TMZ is starting to leak a little bit of our business out there.
Speaker 3: But you know who's cheating on who? They don't care.
Speaker 4: This makes money.
Speaker 2: National news is coming on right after the war, and uh, you know Ukraine warn Rouquine.
Speaker 3: Now I see you and Warner Brothers. This is now. Now you're in front of the world. This is big ship.
Speaker 2: So you got to know, like a lot of the stuff that we take as big isn't really that big. It's kind of like cultural, you know, and it hasn't really made it to the to the mainstream.
Speaker 3: This ship was big. The President was on my bumper, you know, we were let me date myself. We were playing.
Speaker 2: Techno bowl, quest Ah, and my boy comes downstairs, like, yo, the President is on TV talking about ice and we ran upstairs and Quail so they're ice to you.
Speaker 3: So Quail's like ice to you, and all the homies in the house was like, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.
Speaker 2: See, very few people will ever have a living president say their name and anger. That's saved for like terrorists and been Liden and shit like that. Right when the president is mad at you, fuck the police, you have the United States government on your bumper. I got tax arted it twice that year. I had ice cream trucks sitting in front of my house in the middle of the winter. These motherfuckers are on you. They try because when a president says questlove, this guy's a problem. All the FBIDA, all them do background checks because the next question could be what do we know about him? They can't say he plays on tonight's show, he's a drummer.
Speaker 1: They say his.
Speaker 2: Shoe size, is this, his blood type is this?
Speaker 3: This happens. When that happens, you feel it.
Speaker 2: You feel the government looking you up and down to try to find out because they had to check and see was I really trying to make a call to arms. Was I telling people go kill the cops my problem, which I was, and I was just making a record.
Speaker 1: Well wait, did you did you feel vindicated because Rodney King happens a year later?
Speaker 3: Now? They blamed Rodney King on me.
Speaker 2: They spun it to make it seem like I made that record because of Rodney King.
Speaker 3: I got caught in a big It was a it was a.
Speaker 2: Political year of the Colnel Order of Police out of Texas. Spun it. They spun it and made it seem like I caused the riots. They they they was on They bullshit. They had a big machine. But see here's the trip. They weren't really mad at me. They were mad at Warner Brothers because they were like, Okay, we understand ice T should be mad, but why White company give him the platform to say this? And that became the death of Warner Brothers. You gotta remember when I did that. Warner Brothers had Prince, Warner Brothers had a Slayer, They had the Ghetto Boys, they had Sam Kenniston, they had anything that was edgy. And that ended, and and and and when the last thing was when they dropped the deal with Innerscope, When that was all happening When Ted Turner came in, Warner Brothers had to separate from anything controversial because of me.
Speaker 1: I started the Wow. But for a second, did it feel like your bag was about to stop in terms of like people were not taking were you losing roles?
Speaker 3: Where you had New Jack City Part two?
Speaker 1: So there was going to be a sequel?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that, me neither, but Nino lived. Well wait, you knew this about day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 1: I saw George Jackson.
Speaker 6: They they did an interview. This was years ago, but they mentioned it then, but it never.
Speaker 2: What happened was Wesley went off and he did Demolition Man and made seven million, and you know, I was in trouble. So now they can't hit Wesley's number because the whole movie Knwjack was made for five million. Everything happened, but nah.
Speaker 1: You know I got You know.
Speaker 2: What happened though, is like when you get in some shit like this. I never pointed in any other rappers. I never pointed at any other rock groups because I'm like, Yo, this is my heat, and you know, to me, that's kind of like like snitching. It's kind of like, Yo, you got caught, nigga handle your business.
Speaker 1: Take it.
Speaker 2: This is your shit. So you've never seen icy, Well, what about this group or what about Noah. I'm like, okay, you on me, let's go fuck it. But the way they came at me, I didn't know if I was gonna survive. You know what I'm saying. But I just had to stand my ground and I and I remember I met with Minister Farakhan at Honorable Elijah Muhammad's house and in all honestly, he just told me, he said, what you did wasn't subtle.
Speaker 3: If you stand in the street, expect to get hit by car.
Speaker 2: So I had to learn that we have freedom of speech, but watch what you say and you have I had the right to sing cop killer, but they also had the right to attack. So anything you say, prepare for the ramifications of what you say.
Speaker 1: And I was not.
Speaker 2: Prepared for the ramifications. I would just singing some shit and I wasn't ready for them to attack.
Speaker 3: So that's a lesson. You know, you could say anything.
Speaker 2: We all have the right to say anything, but you also gotta be if you say something anti gay, be prepared. You did what I'm saying. If I mentioned any rapper's name, be prepared. So just don't be reckless talking and shit and think there won't be no smoke, you know, And if I do say it, I should be ready for that smoke.
Speaker 1: You know. If I'm Colin Pat Kaepernick and I dropped down and I.
Speaker 3: Gonna pull a kneel, I gotta know that NFL is gonna make a move on me.
Speaker 2: And I gotta be strong enough to handle that. Or I shouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: They don't do it, you know.
Speaker 2: So don't don't protest and get fired now because you got fired, Because to protest, you gotta you gotta be prepared for the hit.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a hit back, or you're not really protesting nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had to g there for us.
Speaker 6: I wanted to ask about the Home Invasion record because that one came on priority. What led to that change from Warner to.
Speaker 2: Party because after Cop Killer, Warner was scared to put my records out. So what happened was I came in with Home Invasion because now I'm consecutive. I had every record I put out with Gold and Power termed platinum. I'm hot over there, but they just went through some ship body count itself now it so it so gold twice.
Speaker 3: It went gold with cop Killer, then when gold without cop Killer on it. Wow, I'm making money over there for them.
Speaker 1: And I came in.
Speaker 3: And they had my lyrics written on these big boards.
Speaker 2: They wrote it out, and uh, I had some file lit. I had this one rhyme in G style where I say I give a fuck about a cop or a G man.
Speaker 3: They all talk shit, They're breath smelling like semen. I catch them in the alley all alone. Put him in the prone pop pop pop to the don't So I'm still killing cops right.
Speaker 1: Alone.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you know that's that's what I do.
Speaker 2: So they pull this lyric out, that lyric out, this lyric out, and I was just like.
Speaker 1: You know, what, can I go? You asked to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, can I go? Because now I'm in a difficult place. They never A and R any of my music. It was just good, go body counts. You get out an album called cop Killer. I love it over there. I'm in a great.
Speaker 1: Place, but now it should change.
Speaker 2: So Home Invasion was coming right after cop Killer, so they let me go?
Speaker 1: Can I something? Was Benny Medina part of any of these meetings.
Speaker 2: Benny Medina was the A and R guy back in the day, but he never A and R me because he was Warner, not uh sire. Benny was a good cat up there. He did the uptown thing. And Benny was always a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: And and he was cool with me. Okay, but I'm dealing.
Speaker 3: With Moe Austin and Lenny Warnerker, I'm dealing.
Speaker 1: With the top guys, and.
Speaker 2: They were They really didn't want me to go, but they were. It was kind of like it was a fucked up situation. I was getting them in trouble and I'll never forget. They were like, as soon as we allow them to censor, you're we're up shit Creek and and and Warner stayed down with me, even Gerald Levin wrote a big thing in the in the Wall Street Journal, the CEO of Time Warner backing me up. And I just felt like, it's kind of like me and you were friends quests, and I'm getting you in trouble man, and I'm just like, look, no, no, I'm just gonna bail man.
Speaker 3: I got because I gotta still do me. I got, I got it.
Speaker 2: It's like Dave Chappelle, I gotta go because I gotta I gotta do me because my career is based on my integrity and I can't have y'all sensor and my ship, so I'd go to priority. Brian Turner did nw A and all them. They were still open and why and they was ready and they took the record. But I'll tell you what Warner did and nobody knows this. They didn't charge me for the album. So normally, let's.
Speaker 3: Say they gave me half a million dollars to make that album. That was a lot of money back in the days. Now people are getting threes and five millions to make records. But half a million. I didn't have to recoup it.
Speaker 1: They let you keep your tapes and just go to So that was fly. That was fly.
Speaker 2: They didn't say, hey, you could take this album, but we got to get the money back. They just let me have it. So I took it over there and I was fighting with the source, and you know, the source was talking.
Speaker 1: Ship can't remember that, because yeah.
Speaker 3: They said I folded. They were like ice gave in, and you know, and Chuck kept me saying because Chuck d said those that aren't in the war should never come in on the battles.
Speaker 1: They don't really what the fuck is really going on in here?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why.
Speaker 2: On the record you like Home Invasion, the first song is called It's On. And that's why I was like, Yo, we can't take any cut off the products.
Speaker 1: You know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I still got soldiers, you know, turn up to mic Dog so I can go off. Find me charton Heston and I might cut his head off. You know, I'm not gonna be fucked with. I was on my bullshit. I was mad, you know, and you know I say, uh, Orts Magazine, you're the first one you tried to disc Chuck Cuban me how to fuck you?
Speaker 3: Pick us three? You pump motherfucks. Ain't shit.
Speaker 2: You just a bunch of hoes making money off the pros. And when I see you'll get you in my sights. I'll give you as a story to write its song.
Speaker 1: So I remember how shocking was it for you some like nineteen years later, just sort of lived through ninety nine problems, now becoming you know, kind of an anthem. I trust that you're one of the publishers of ninety nine problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what it is quest Now everybody's trying to turn that into beef.
Speaker 1: It ain't beef.
Speaker 2: It's just no, it's no beef. It's a story, and the story there was beef.
Speaker 1: I thought he I thought he sampled you or the song.
Speaker 2: The new podcast people like to take clips of what you say and then twitch it look like jay Z stole the song.
Speaker 1: No, he cleared it.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Did. Chris rock Ever tells that story on on his episode.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine Problems Come from Brother Marquise, and Brother Marquise was at my house and he was talking about whoop there it is?
Speaker 3: You know where that record comes from?
Speaker 1: The original South version from Tag Team Taxi. That's the Kino I'm ready.
Speaker 3: It was all right.
Speaker 2: Tag Team was the where the DJ's in Magic City, Okay, and when the girls bent over, they say, and you've seen it, they say, whoop there it is.
Speaker 1: That's where it came from. Okay, That's where it came from.
Speaker 2: When you could see the coach, whoop it is. They turned that into the song. So Marquise is sitting in my house and he's like, man, all the nights I sat in Magic City and they saying that shit nigga, that was the phrase.
Speaker 1: It pays man.
Speaker 2: So he's talking it out of nowhere. He said, man, I got nine nine problems. A bitch ain't won though. I said what then, and he said it. I said, that's a song. So I made the song. You know, I got a hole from the East. I got a hole from the West. I got a hole from Alabama with a pussy in a chest. So I'm saying, so I make the record. And then Marquise did a verse right done. It was on Home Invasion. Those Icy fans know it. The legend goes Chris Rock was in the studio with Rick Rubin when and they had Jay coming in and they brought that song up to be remade.
Speaker 1: The song was remade.
Speaker 2: They paid publishing publishing with the I had a deal with I think.
Speaker 1: Universal published a point Seen Money Gone. That was it.
Speaker 3: That's how it happened. So I'm at the Grammys, jay Z walks up to me.
Speaker 2: He's like, you know, I love you, man, I love you because I'm at Jay way back with Big Daddy Camee brought him through back in the day when he was with Jazzo, right, So.
Speaker 1: I got love for jay Z. I'm you know.
Speaker 3: So Jay's like, you know, they say you mad. I'm like, dude, I'm not mad. This is the the press. They pushing this shit like that.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know.
Speaker 2: And so I was talking to him and I was like, well, Jay, you know, you know you did the record, but at the end of the record, you could have said, I you know, like boga like yeah, but you know we laughed it off and stuff.
Speaker 1: But yo, I mean, you know it's what it is. It's hip hop. Look, I just told you who I was influenced by. Yep.
Speaker 5: Think about that, Like everybody don't automatically do what you do in that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know it's all it's all uh yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Out in the open now.
Speaker 3: I think. Also on that record, he used one of bun Bee's lyrics to from UGK, So you know, it's a technique, it's a style of something. It's jay Z. Jay Z is a super rapper, Like shit, you know, it ain't like he can't write a rhyme.
Speaker 1: If he doesn't he wants to. He just feels like throwing some other flavor in there. I love Jason. I mean that's the spirit of hip hop. Like you got to take a little bit of this, a little bit of that. And build something. Yeah, something new to it. Is there anything that you have yet to accomplish that you want to That's interesting, That's a really good question. I mean you've done everything, even fatherhood. Yeah, I mean you've done fatherhood, but notable. No no, no, but me, no, not like you're a new person now with your dark like you Absolutely, yeah, you're you're a new person.
Speaker 2: Muhammad Ali said, when a man has a child in the second half of life, after fifty's, it hits a reset button on his life. And I've I've gotten healthy, I have a reason to live. She's a whole new You're right, quest, it's a it's a brand new life for me with you, I gotta live forever. I decided I'm not gonna die. I checked out my my schedule. I'm booked till one hundred so and I ain't see no funerals on there.
Speaker 1: So I've been around here. I got some ship to do. I want to ask you too, man, yo, cheerios.
Speaker 5: All the commercials because you know, car shield car shields cards go far, and you know, I see.
Speaker 3: Said, I was, I was. I was watching shack, watching shack.
Speaker 2: And he said he had never spent money from the NBA, you know, all endorsements, and I was like, fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: I need some fucking endorsements, you know.
Speaker 2: So I called my manager, I said I need it. I need a commercial agent. They won't fuck with you. You're the cop killers Corporate America. I was like, yo, man, fuck that, like see if somebody will fuck with me. And the first commercial I got was the Geico the iced tea read.
Speaker 1: The sign right.
Speaker 2: That was good too, and everybody brace for impact like there was gonna be an outcry. But see, this is what's happened. The guards have changed exactly. The people that are in charge now are like.
Speaker 3: Forty eight year old CEOs. That's how we were able to do the Super Bowl. The people that were so scared of Eminem and them are gone now and our fans are in charge.
Speaker 5: But you don't want to give some of that too to like Sergeant Tutuola, because Totuola has changed a lot of that too.
Speaker 2: Whatever has done it. I just think it's just that the new people love us, They love Snoop Dogg. They grew up with us, so there's no fear of us.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: We can put a cereal out with Ozzy Osbourne. A bat Cereal and the parents would think it's funny. The kids wouldn't get it.
Speaker 4: That's true, you know.
Speaker 3: So so I get I start getting these commercials. I get that.
Speaker 1: Uh time calls me.
Speaker 4: Wash ice cold wash Yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's gotta fit. What what do I got to do with that? They said, Washington Ice Cold. I'm like cool, Okay, stone Cold, Steve Austin's in it.
Speaker 1: I'm in. I mean, I'm like stone Cold, I'm in it.
Speaker 5: Seems like so cool that, like the homie is just like I just happened to be watching the commercial of my homie Ice team was doing it, Like is that real?
Speaker 3: That's mister Biggs, mister Soul Sonic Force.
Speaker 2: He's from New Yes, that's one of the o g's a hip hop Yes and see Carshield. The agent calls me. They say, they know you got a lot of cars. It's a warranty company. It's basically this, you know, would you do it? I'm like, yeah, fuck that, Yeah cool, I do it. And uh, I said, they gave put insurance on some of my other cars, like they'll fuck with like Mercedes bands Range Rover. They fucked with that. So I got a car shield and I done.
Speaker 3: I done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Biggs called me up to you, man, fucking cars shield because I've seen you on TV.
Speaker 3: You know, transmission went out, Man, they fixed that ship.
Speaker 4: It was you official, It's official.
Speaker 1: I was like, hold that thought. I called them.
Speaker 2: I said, I got a real testimonial from one of my homies. Y'all got him out. They said, we'll put him in a commercial. So they put him in a commercial, paid him and gave him lifetime card shields.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: And Cheerios was just I'm like, how the fuck if you with cheerios. You're older, you're in great shape, You're still touring. Cheerios is for hearts.
Speaker 2: M And the thought of a nigga like me on a Cheerios box like some of this shit, honestly, quest all this thing I'm going through right now.
Speaker 3: My life is beyond my wildest dreams.
Speaker 2: Getting a star, like really all my reason shit I did up in Hollywood? Like how many times I've been laid flat on them damn stars? Like this shit is crazy, man, But you know what it is, I'll tell you it is. It's it's it's inspirational because use you can make a change in your life and.
Speaker 1: America loves a comeback. They love a comeback.
Speaker 2: If you if if you, you could have been on drugs, you could have been fucked up. But as long as you honestly got your life straight, they will root for you.
Speaker 1: But don't fuck up again.
Speaker 3: Because Stardioe ass like trash because they rode for you the second time.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm on my best behavior.
Speaker 5: Ice before you go, Can I just ask one two two ola question? At least, like, can I just.
Speaker 3: I'm in my house. You got plenty of.
Speaker 5: Time, hey, because some of us have watched, like we are faithful and we have watched your evolution and congratulations on being sergeant, and also condolences my brother on losing your friend Richard Belzer, like we we watched y'all together and even behind the scenes, we watched all friendship.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, Oh, but weren't you responsible for I put it out there that I wanted to be a dead body on the show. One of y'all made it happen. I did, Thank you. I forgot y'all. I'm a dead body on Law and Order.
Speaker 5: So okay, So my question is most challenging storyline on SBU for two old.
Speaker 2: For ic the requests came in from Quest and it got on the on the grid up there, and then the line that of course I'm the black guy. So they go quest Love wants to be on the show.
Speaker 3: What's he like?
Speaker 2: That's how they always ask, like they don't they want to bring someone out on the show, but they don't want it to be Prima Donna.
Speaker 3: He's extra. I say, he's a great person.
Speaker 2: I mean, Yo, if you got a chance to put quests on the show, Joe fo so I can't go, I co signed you because they don't know they bring a nigga up there, nigga might wile out.
Speaker 3: Yo. Snoop came up there and smoked the whole place out.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's the rue. You just gotta know.
Speaker 5: So all right, So back to my fan out question. Though it was there most challenging storyline, I appreciate. I just want to say how Chutuola has become an amazing grandfather to his gay sons, husbands and the children and whatnot. But what has been a challenging storyline for you in this journey?
Speaker 1: Anything that does with children bothers me.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean, I got a problem with you know, pedophilia, and all that old, weird, old shit.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't rock with that. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think street cats fuck with that.
Speaker 1: That's just real. You know you're not gonna do well in prison with that. You know.
Speaker 2: You know what the definition of pedophilia is mm. It means you're into things that are preprovescent. H that's nasty. That's nasty. So anytime we're dealing with that kind of shit, I personally got an issue with that shit.
Speaker 1: That's nasty to me.
Speaker 2: And I got on that show and the storylines are so crazy and so dark and so weird, but they're real shit.
Speaker 1: It's real stuff.
Speaker 2: So I'll tell you a funny when, like one season, I come back and they tell me you're getting married.
Speaker 1: I'm like, to who, They're like, Phoebe. I'm like, who's Phoebe?
Speaker 2: That's the girl from three seasons ago that wasn't gonna hook up with you?
Speaker 3: So when did we get together? Over COVID? The fans know it, so I had to talk.
Speaker 4: It was kind of a few shout out to Jennifer Esposito. I'm mad. I know everything that goes on in this show, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Glass Jennifer got engaged and we let that rock out the whole season and we didn't get married.
Speaker 1: But do you get a saying like the direction that your character goes? Not really?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm an I've learned to add quests, so I don't really care.
Speaker 1: Where my character goes as long as it doesn't die, you know, because close calls where it's like, okay, we got to talk to you or go to dinner. Like how do you know if your character is getting because you're not shot.
Speaker 3: You get shot, I mean you get shot in the script and you see the shot. Then you go like this, oh shit, don't breath. I'm breathing on taking ship.
Speaker 2: I survived that, you know. But now there's a producer or Lauren Ordter, we call the Grim Reaper. He takes me to dinner. It's around.
Speaker 1: So when you get taken to dinner, you already know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I'm I'm gangster with them. You know.
Speaker 2: I signed up with Dick Wolf and I'm like his ride or die. I've been on five shows with Dick Wolf, right, so he understands. And when I I told them on some real ship, I said, if y'all gonna get rid of me, give me six months advance, so I could book a tour or something.
Speaker 1: Just don't do me. Don't just do me that.
Speaker 3: I deserve that.
Speaker 2: And now being the longest running actor in television, they owe me that, you know, you know, so I'm like, I'm good with them. I told Dick Wolf straight up. I told him, I said, I'm on the show to the wheels all off. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I I'm there.
Speaker 2: I don't have no plans in leaving, and you know, all things come to an end. We weren't getting ready to start the twenty fifth season, and at some point it'll be over. And then I'm just gonna go out and read for Samuel Jackson's parts.
Speaker 1: Oohy, it's really gonna be over. I think that show is basically built to last.
Speaker 5: Well, as long as you are, Mariska, to be honest, that's what I was wanting. I was like, you were, Mariska. I feel like, as long as y'all are, there is there at least an outside of the show, a relationship between you and Riska as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told Mariska's point blank. I say, in my life, I have three women. I have my two daughters and my wife, But I've made more money.
Speaker 3: With you, Mariska. So you got to understand where you stand in my life.
Speaker 2: Me and Mariska twenty five years, that's longer than you went to high school college. Who you know that you like, like Quest has been with Jimmy every day. When you starting.
Speaker 1: Relationships where you're with somebody every day for years and years and years and years, that's me and Tarik. Like, I think I've had a longer consistent every day relationship with Tarik than my my parent, like my family, anyone.
Speaker 4: You've seen him more than all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 4: And I thought about this icy.
Speaker 5: I was like, what does it icy feel like to know that, like, he's been a cop longer than he's been an EMC. I mean, well, you're always gonna be an MC, but longer than you've been making records.
Speaker 4: I put it that way.
Speaker 1: I've been acting like a cop. I'm not no motherfucking cop.
Speaker 4: I know that's right.
Speaker 1: You better tell me.
Speaker 3: Like a cop.
Speaker 2: But you know, the thing of it is is that if you hire, if you hire a streetcat to play a cop, you get more of an official cop because the cops is really are really thugs, right, you know, so the way they handle themself. If you get a square he and he acts like a cop. He acts like a rookie cop. But as the cops get older, they pick up the lingo. If you ever dealt with a DA you'll swear to God you're talking to drug dealers. If you ever talk to a mob cop, you swear to God you're talking to somebody's to the mob.
Speaker 3: They pick up the lingo.
Speaker 2: So Dick Wolf was like, if I cast Ice as a cop, you get a cop with an interesting dynamic.
Speaker 3: When I'm interrogating somebody.
Speaker 2: You you, you, the viewer, feel like Ice about to smack the ship out this nigga. Yep, yes, now here's something for you. Acting like a cop and a gangster are the exact same acting. It's see, both of you got a gun, both of you got an attitude, and both of you say if I don't get what I want, there will be a consequence.
Speaker 3: So it's an ad it's an energy that is gangster. But you just have a bad same shit.
Speaker 2: So a lot of times when I'm acting, I'm not thinking like a cop.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, yo, motherfucker, you finna do what I want you to do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna fucking fuck you up.
Speaker 4: I love watching it. I just love watching you. I really do. I really do.
Speaker 5: I just I think for your fans that we just love an evolution, even where they where you are in the police force.
Speaker 2: Now, the beauty of it is for me in LL is that our fans have matured with us.
Speaker 3: So you probably were with us when we were rapping, and.
Speaker 2: Now you know, you're not necessarily listening to a hip hop like that anymore. But you've grown up and your mother's and this, that and the third. But we're still the people you grew up with. Our fan base has matured with us.
Speaker 5: But it's also seeing y'all as whole men too, Like seeing you show feelings, seeing you all the things. It's just beautiful to watch, even if you are acting. But I know that when you went own your house, some of that stuff goes home.
Speaker 1: To some of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, speaking of a home, And like with your marriage, man, how did you make that transition from being in the streets to you know, going straight?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing of it is that when a woman meets the right man, it's the right time. When a man hits the right time, he'll be ready for the right woman.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, yeah, that's sure.
Speaker 2: So men we're kind of like no good up to thirty five years old because we have to go through the same thing they went through. See, women, they mature earlier because at seventeen, if a girl's hot, she's in the club, she's she's living the life we can't live.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she in the car with the forty year old niggas.
Speaker 1: Right right, think about it.
Speaker 3: I didn't get in the Bends until I bought one, you know.
Speaker 1: So they make.
Speaker 2: Sure they mature much faster because life opens for them earlier. When you see all these girls in bikinis laid out on the yacht. Them bitches don't own that yacht. They're on the take Q.
Speaker 3: We can't get on the yacht unlet's buy it, right, So the life happens for.
Speaker 2: The But here's the problem. Here's the problem. When y'all is slowing down, we're just taking off. Yeah at twenty seven, when the woman sees thirty and she's like, I need to slow down and figure it out.
Speaker 6: The guys just getting his bag.
Speaker 3: And so it's a stagger with us.
Speaker 2: So what happens is I had a girlfriend Darlene who was on my covers. Me and her were like together for fifteen years, but I never got married because I already knew what kind of nigga I was, you know, still in you know, moving, I'm just becoming famous through one.
Speaker 3: Don't marry nobody. It's just getting at the beginning of fame.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, yeah, it's you never.
Speaker 2: It's an onslaughter pussy and you just have to weather that's shit. And you think, anyway, what happens is when I met Coco. When I met Coco, I was forty two years old, and I was done. I've been to the theme park, I've been to everything, I've done this, and now I was ready, and you know, I needed to find somebody. And since she had matured earlier, she had been running when she was seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty twenty one, so when I met her, she was kind of done. And in the words of Pimp and Kin, one damn bitch is worth ten funky hose, you know what I'm saying. So you know, at some point I chose and and fortunately it's stuck like glue. We've been mad at for twenty two years and crazy man, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: It was. It was just it was just the right chick, you know.
Speaker 1: She she liked me.
Speaker 3: Like when I met her, I had on a red snake skin suit.
Speaker 1: Oh you know I was. I was on some.
Speaker 3: Player shit and a video. She's like, ooh, that's flyve.
Speaker 4: What co go from?
Speaker 1: Was she running with?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, she could do that, Okay.
Speaker 3: But she but she liked this. I'm too much for most girls.
Speaker 2: They like nigger worded out of your work work mouth is pimping ho and bitches. And she's like, ooh, ooh, top that shit.
Speaker 3: She liked. She liked me.
Speaker 2: So I finally found a woman that really accepted me, and I liked her. She was always you know, she's out there, you know, borderline exhibitionist. She likes showing herself. She's fun and I dig it. She ain't right for everybody. So a lot of times people will come to me and go, well, give me some advice. I said, I can. I can tell you how. I can tell you how to be married to my wife. I can't tell you how to be married to yours. I know what it takes to make her happy, but I don't know what you might be dealing with. So, but you know, we always say men settle where they find peace. And my wife does not argue, she doesn't raise her voice. She's very peaceful, she's very nice and week and she has me happy, has me wanting to stay in the house and play video games, and she's enough for me.
Speaker 3: And what you play? What games? What games you want?
Speaker 1: What you be on? Oh? Duty and first person shooters? Oh okay, you're shooters. Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 3: But you know one thing about relationships, don't brag on them because you'll jinx yourself.
Speaker 4: Oh god, you got as precious word. Come on im, you know it's.
Speaker 3: I'm in a good place.
Speaker 2: But I mean, you know, you ever notice, like when you watch basketball wives, none of them are really the wives. Yes, because the wives aren't doing no fucking interviews. The wives are happy, they're in the mansion, they're doing great.
Speaker 3: They don't want to talk. They x wives running.
Speaker 2: Their motherfucker mouse. But go to somebody's wife in life, don't talk. I don't want to talk about it. So well, I'll keep it quiet. Everything's good on the icy front.
Speaker 1: I love it. Wait time out, Steve, do you remember our fourth day at Fallon? I forget which writer ran in to ask me, I forget the writer, but she ran and says, am, here, do you know who Ice t Hea is? And I was like yeah, no iced Tea. And they wanted me a broker, like I guess one of the one of the Fallon writers had maybe Morgan Morgan, maybe I forget it was, but like she had she had snarked a comment on Twitter, and they wanted us to translate the roots, like what does this mean? Like should I run out of state or should I? I was like, no, it's I forget what your response was. But they were obviously not used to playing the dozens or any of that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: And a bitch from it's Twitter though, you know it's Twitter. It's like yo, whatever.
Speaker 1: My fourth day Fallon literally like I just remember having to walk in the writer's room and calm this person down, like okay means right exactly.
Speaker 3: Does not mean it's a dick.
Speaker 1: It means eat a dick, all right?
Speaker 3: So whatever. You know what, man, people they don't know how.
Speaker 2: To really respond to certain people. They don't know what's up. They don't you know, people come over my house, they expect to see people hanging off meat hooks and ship. Do you understand because they pick up a persona from you. They might just listen to my records. They might listen to body count. They don't know who I am really.
Speaker 3: You're somebody.
Speaker 4: Daddy like you a whole.
Speaker 2: Like you know me better than some They'll take a small thing and turn that.
Speaker 1: Into my whole persona.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, So you know it is what it is, man, But you know, let me do my shameless plug.
Speaker 3: Please second check on the daily game.
Speaker 2: The daily game was something that I would do on Twitter because when I first got on Twitter, I realized it was mob rules, and I said, you have to get a crew, you got to get people to fuck with you. So I needed something to make you go back to my page because Twitter is nothing but a chat room.
Speaker 3: It's a chatroom.
Speaker 2: It's going right now and talking back and forth and in this million person a multimillion dollar, million person chatroom. If you follow quests, that means I'm interested in what he's saying versus everybody else. But if you have a timeline with a thousand people his tweet, just shoot. So the only way you really can make Twitter work is if I go to your page like I'm gonna go see what Quest said today. So I cram up with this thing called The Daily Game, and it's just jewels I got from players and iHeartRadio dug them and said, hey, why don't we turn this into a podcast. So the podcast is iced Ty's Daily Game. It's on Spotify, and every day I drop a jewel and then I break it down like what the lady wanted Quest to do. So you know shit like I if it feels like you're going in circles, it's probably.
Speaker 1: Because you're cutting corners. You understand me, you know.
Speaker 2: So there these are little tidbits I got from different players and different people, and I quote Aristotle, Socrates, all kinds of different people, Tyler Perry, I quoted Jimmy. So anytime somebody says something, I'm like, you know, we call it a jewel.
Speaker 1: Hold on, So tune into the Daily Game.
Speaker 2: You can tune in once a week and hear like five of them, and I did a year's worth. I recorded two hundred and fifty of them. Took about four sessions. In four sessions, six hour sessions, so twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 6: Before we go, man, you got to talk about Chappelle Show hater's ball.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, you get a call from Dave Chappelle. Certain niggas call you, you show up. You did what I'm saying. I called quest call me, I'm gonna show up.
Speaker 2: Certain people got that Dave Chappelle is one of them cats, right, So you get the call Dave wants you to be in a skit. Hell yeah, I'm in a skit. So they say it's the player hate his ball. Just wear something you'd wear it to the player's ball. Oh, the red snake skin suit?
Speaker 6: ID, I was at the same suit, the same one I had on when I knocked Coco wo.
Speaker 3: That was a winter chicken dinner. That was that was one.
Speaker 2: So I threw that on Bloud And then they get my hair on the set. They said, don't do your hair. We're gonna curl your hair on the set. And remember they had me sitting down there talking shit with him, and they just threw the script at me and they said you hosting. I'm like, I'm hosting, and uh, they just said just get up there, and they had a few things to say. And you know, I invented that hate hate hate because you when you go to the real player's ball When they get the awards, they say, pimp, pimp, pimp, pimp, right, you know, pimp, pimp, pimp, pimp.
Speaker 3: Hooray. You know, so that's what they do. So I just turned it into hate hate hate.
Speaker 2: That was ad lib and uh, it was legendary and recently I did Ah, we did it where we were Game of Thrones and we showed back up and we did the player haters showed.
Speaker 1: Up on the Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: Wow, skit me Ashley Larry and I was, uh, what.
Speaker 1: Was he called me? You have.
Speaker 6: Patrise O'Neil. He was in that skit Rest in Peace. Did y'all kind of go back and forth more than what was on the air.
Speaker 3: It was wild non niggas talking crazy the whole skit, Like, yeah, it was going back and forth and those are comedians, so they bagging and uh, you know, out of nowhere they're talking about me. I said, next person, I'm getting shot. You know, we were just going back and forth. My favorite one is I got to go home and put some more milk and bunk.
Speaker 6: Nasty dish Chuelle's underwear with dick holes in them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, like you got the shark teeth.
Speaker 1: They don't like to shine, but the nigga looks shiny than me. My favorite sketches, bro I.
Speaker 2: It was one where you finally got to see punt cats just talk ship the way we do. And it was fun. And you know, rest in peace, Patrice Charlie.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's cold, man, those cats ain't with us.
Speaker 1: And it's legend, you know.
Speaker 2: But you know, Dave Chappelle is that guy, like I said, we did like I was light skinned, Larry Targarian and the last skin you could have you seen that one?
Speaker 1: I saw you do one, but I forgot what context I saw it in. I don't know.
Speaker 3: After we get off go to YouTube and put player haters sn l. Yes, yeah, that ship was wow. Yes, you know I saw anyway.
Speaker 2: Man, I've just been fortunate, you know, and and and you know, I'm as big a fan as anybody else to be in this business. You got to be a fan too, you know, it ain't all about you.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm in awe of certain cats, and you know, I don't have a problem letting them know that, you know.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm just here for the ride.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Here's a jewel you ready, Yeah, all right? You don't guide life, You ride life. And gentlemen, don't guide life, you ride life. There's no way any of us would ever imagine we would be where we are right now today doing what we do. So you just got to take the opportunities that they come and take it for that ride. And you know, who the fuck thought I'd be on television or on a questlove podcast, and you know, all this stuff is just a part of the ride, man, And who knows what will happened next year?
Speaker 1: Man, you know, so we're just gonna keep riding this ship.
Speaker 4: Who is afraid of this? I just want to give you all the like you.
Speaker 2: You're a beautiful woman, you recognize you know, as funny as cold man. My boy Rich was like yo ice when you met Coco, all you was really looking for was to understand what the fuck you were saying.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Understand what she's saying, man, And you know she doesn't. God blessed.
Speaker 4: Let's respect to her. Must respect to.
Speaker 2: Her for this, and God bless you and and and and everybody on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Man, the hate is so hate is so rabid right now. You have to embrace the love. You gotta embrace it because it's there. So when someone shows you love.
Speaker 6: Man, hold on to thatpp straight up. Now we love you broke straight up. You're a legend and this ship man straight.
Speaker 1: Thank you so on behalf of un Pay, Pill Fontigolo, Sugar Steve and La Yea, Quest Love, the Almighty the Legendary Iced Tea on Quest Love Supreme, we thank you very much for doing this and we will see you guys next go around. How Much Love Supreme is a production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.