Speaker 1: All right, news round up in Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. It is a remarkable thing that has happened in the in just really the short amount of time, less than eighteen months that Donald Trump has been president, and law and order has been brought back into this country at the highest level. Now, whether this last caller in the last half hour talking about ICE or whether we're talking about the FBI under Joe Biden, the FBI only got in four years four of the ten most wanted on the most Wanted list. I mean, these are the worst of the worst criminals. Under Cash Bettel, after a little over a year in office, we have he's been able to apprehend eight of the top ten, eight of them, and they're working hard every day. And it gets even more interesting than that. They announced Operation Summer Heat two point zero today and last year the option led by then Deputy director our friend Dan Pongino, and they resulted in eight thousand, six hundred and twenty nine arrest twy two hundred and eighty one firearms seiz five hundred and fifty seven children that were identified and saved, seven seven hundred and fifty seven search operations, four hundred and twenty one kilograms of fentanyl seized, forty four thousand, five hundred and sixty nine kilograms of cocaines seized, two thousand and eighty one criminal indictments as well. I mean, it is remarkable what they've been able to do and what they've been able to pull off, but the mainstream legacy media will never report it. It is so frustrating to me. Now joining us is the director of the FBI, Cash Betello's with us. You have news out today Operation turf War and a press conference that you had. Can you explain this to what's going on? And by the way, a great job for you and all the rank and file agents that are working so hard.
Speaker 2: Sean, thanks so much and it's great to be back with you. Look, last year under Bongino, we let operations Summer Heat because what was plaguing our communities the most notorious, violent localized street gangs in every single town in America, urban and rural. And you just rattled off the statistics that were so successful in Operation summer heat last year, so we decided to double down and do it again this summer, and we lost it. Yesterday in West Virginia with Operation Turf War, we took down thirty six individuals in a tri state operation sweeping guns and drugs off the street. To show the American public that we don't just do it from New York City, in Chicago and LA. We come out to your communities. We work with our interagency partners in state and local police, the brave warriors of law enforcement on the front line with the FBI to safeguard our children. When I'm so glad you're covering this, because now we're taking summer heat two point zero to every town in America once again, and we are going to replicate, if not increase our successful operations from last year and get even more guns and drugs off the street. And now we had even more animals who are committing these horrific acts of violence and crime and drugs, and especially those harming our children. But behind every statistic you name, Sean, just think about it, and you know this, it's a kid saved, it's a child that gets go to college. It's a community that's safeguard and they get to go to their places of worship and to go to their homes at night and go to sleep in peace. It is drugs off the street permanently. It is less shootings, twenty percent less homicide this last year, and that's the lowest drop and murder since nineteen seventeen. And that's all because President Donald Trump is leading the charge of backing the Blue.
Speaker 1: And I want to be very clear that this is not just a summer operation. You had the FBI Operation Spring Cleaning, crushing violent crime. You had nearly fifteen hundred joint operations, nearly twelve hundred arrests, six hundred and fifteen criminal indictments, eighty six search warrants, nearly a thousand firearms seas, cocaine seas, the massive levels same event. Also, it's ongoing now. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask you about what the FBI did yesterday. It has not gotten a lot of press yet, but there was a huge success by the FBI. And what you're able to tell us, I'll just hand it off to you and let you put it in your own words, because I know this is a continuing operation.
Speaker 2: Well, look, you're right, we're not stopping. These operations are continuous, but some of the most tactically sound work this FBI does is led by our hostage rescue team, our elite tier one tactical operators who are on the insertion force for the Maduro raid and in the gunfight and on the ground and on the extraction force. That's what HRT does. Think of them as your special forces community for law enforcement. And yesterday there was a hostage situation in Bakersfield, California, where an individual strapped a bomb to himself, walked into a school office and held ten people hostage in the middle of the night, literally shot. We dispatched our hostage rescue team from the East Coast, flew them to California. They secured the facility with state and local law enforcement and one hundred and fifty FBI personnel on the ground, and in the middle of the night, a hostage rescue team for the FBI breached that office, shut down the individual, put him down, and saved every single hostages life there.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to tell you something. These are things that are happening every day. You know, to the extent that you can tie this together. And when you were on my podcast, and if people haven't seen it, I urged people watch my podcast. I did one with you, I did one with Dan Bongino, I did one with Todd Blnche. And we're getting to the bottom of the weaponization of the Department of Justice FBI under the heading of the DOJ. And you know the fact that that it's not politicized in your FBI or the Attorney General's office, and that we're back to the basics, the fundamentals keeping our cities and towns safe and secure, maintaining law and order, and Tom Holman doing his part in his position, which is a thankless task after Biden, Harris mayorcus it is. There's so much good that has been accomplished in part, is it not? In part? I should ask, because you're not focused on going after political opponents or people you disagree with, although the Grand Conspiracy investigation is a very real investigation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and I agree with you. We had a great sit down, so if you want to hear about the Grand Conspiracy, we gave you the exclusive in that podcast, and it was a lot of fun to hang out with you down there in South Sword and a lot of details were discussed there But here's the most important thing. When I was nominated by President Trump to take on the top law enforcement officer job in the country is simply this, remove the fangs of weaponization. We open investigations based on the facts and the law, and we don't care who the target is. We don't consider what the reverse of it would be. Oh, we can't go after so and so because they're X and Y. We'll take down the SPLC. We'll take down corrupt public officials like we've done coast to coast. We'll take them down for being in bed with China, like we did in southern California, an elected mayor. She's now out of office and getting locked up. We have also taken accounting of our own. The American public loss trust in the FBI be at record levels because prior administrations were weaponizing it. We're illegally surveilling political opponents and anyone that doesn't know enough about Russia Gate needs to go on and listen to your podcast and you're sure more often and we are holding our sales accountable. If you participated in weaponization politicization of government, you don't get to work here anymore. And that's why when I see headlines in the mainstream media that are so baseless thing we're getting rid of and terminating people without cause. The only thing we do to terminate people for cause because they failed to live up to the standards that I demand of every single one of my thirty six thousand employees. We are ending weaponization, and we are holding the people who weaponize government and law enforcements specifically actually accountable externally and internally.
Speaker 1: You know you just said something. I don't think people really realize. With all the statistics that we've laid out here and getting eight of the ten most wanted in this country, and Biden only got four in four years, and moving at the speed of light to do all this, it is remarkable that there's hardly ever ever And I've known you a long time, and this is not based on friendship. This is just based on statistics and facts and results. You would think that the country would celebrate this great success, because I do contend, and I say it often that if you want to pursue happiness, the prerequisite for that is you must have law and order and safety and security. And half of Americans right now cash they don't feel safe, in large part because of what happened the previous four years under Biden, Harris may Orcus.
Speaker 2: And look when I travel around the country and I meet with folks from coast to coast, what they're coming up to me and telling me is they have never seen law enforcement do the job so effectively as they have since Donald Trump came back in the office.
Speaker 3: And you're right.
Speaker 2: Just take the following free statistics. Dropping the murder rate twenty points in one year, dropping opiate overdose sets twenty points in one year, and every single state has seen a reduction on average in violent crime by ten points. Those would be headline banner news any individual one of those if we're achieved under a different administration. But because it's President Trump delivering these results along with his FBI and Attorney General Todd Blanche and DOJ and their prosecutors, they don't want to talk about it. So we know we're making the work happened, and we know the Americans are coming back and saying, the fbizers credibility has been restored because you're going after the bad guys. You're going after the abbey Gate bomber. We got him in two weeks. He wasn't even on the top ten. It wasn't even enough time to put him on the top ten, and we got him in the first two weeks of the ADMIN and then we got guys like the Bengazi attack suspect brought him back too, along with Ryan Wedding down in Mexico and countless others gangbangers, narco traffickers, murderers, rapists, and if you harm our children, we're coming after you. We've we've netted more more arrests in these last fourteen months for the offenders of violent, violent crimes against children than ever before in the history of the United States. You do not get to prey on our kids in person or online. We will hunt you down.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with the FBI Director Cash Mattel on the other side, than your calls are coming up. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: Faith, you won't find it here. You're with Sean Annity all here now now.
Speaker 1: I continue more great news coming out of the FBI. It's amazing when they focus on law and order and safety and security, the great results that can occur when there's not weaponization going on. But we continue with FBI Director Cash Bettel. I want to give people, and this will be my last question because I know you have work to do and you have to run, and we've kept you over time already, and I apologize for that. But I want to ask you one thing, and this we went into great specificity in detail on the podcast, and that is and this is remarkable, and you highlighted this, and Dan highlighted this, that there are good people. I always made a distinction when I was covering Russia, Russia, Russia between rank and file, the people that would put their life on the line to save all of us, every American citizen. They I admire them there. They're heroes to me. And the most remarkable part of the story is everything that I spent four years plus really eleven of my life reporting on about Russia Gate and a dirty dossier and WESA abuse and you know, deleted emails and bleach pit, all of it, that some honorable FBI agent that was supposed to burn evidence related to all of this put it in a safe room in the FBI headquarters and you guys found it and they put a lot of what they did in writing. I want you to just clarify that and then pe book can watch the podcast for more detail.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, the one thing I learned from spearheading the Russia Gate investigation way back in the day on Houseintel, that you covered so brilliantly when others wouldn't, was the former leadership of this place, the Comby's and mccaves of the world. They were so arrogant and the stocks and the pages of the world that they wrote down their own arrogance. And we caught them doing it in lying to affive the court just for political purposes and literally break in the law. And I knew that they had left the same trail here. And there's more than some good there's a lot of good people at this FBI. I've wiped out the entire leadership cadre, replaced all my field leaders in, every single person at headquarters. It is a new brand of the FBI from agents that wanted to get out there and crush filing crime and defend the homeland. And that's exactly what we're doing. We're deflating and decreasing and eliminating the bureaucracy. We put fifteen hundred FBI people permanently into the field and out of Washington, DC. This operation is headquartered in Washington, DC, but it takes place on the streets of America. And that's what we're doing. And we did it with the Burnback situation, and we're in the middle of that case and investigation as you know. And yeah, your listeners should take a look at that. Toorney General Todd Blanche sit down and might sit down with you, because we went into great detail that we had never publicized, and unfortunately we can't jump into all of it now. But I was one of those people, along with President so many others that were illegally, unlawfully surveilled or subpoenaed or searched for political reasons. And I'll leave you with this, Sean, if what we're doing isn't working, as so many on Capitol Hill scream about, then how have we seen the most historic reduction in crime in the history of the United States of America in the last fifteen months.
Speaker 1: You know, it really is refreshing when people actually are committed to doing the best job they can. You know, I used to refer to Director Ray and I said, after mister Higher Honor James Colemy was Director, my hope was he would restore the FBI to his former greatness, but it took you getting that position to make that happen, and these numbers are incredible. You deserve a lot of accolades for all the hard work you and your agents are doing, and please keep up the great work.
Speaker 2: Thanks Shawan, It's always great to be with you. Thanks for covering the real work of the FBI.
Speaker 1: All I appreciate it. FBI Director Cash Bettel.
Speaker 4: Exposing the Pelosi Party's chaos and corruption all day, every day. This is the Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: Show, all right. I am tired of lies. I am tired of conspiracy theories. I am tired of people that don't know what the hell they're even talking about, that don't have anywhere near the sources that yours truly has. And this is not me bragging. This is me doing my job, basically, and you shouldn't get a pat on the back for doing your job. To a fault, I have spoken with the people that would know that will talk to me, and there are many of them. I've known a lot of people in the Trump administration for decades, including President Trump himself, and to a fault, there is no deviation from their analysis that what the President did and is doing with Iran. Operation Midnight Hammer, Operation Epic Fury was in America's interest, It was vital, and they all pretty much used the same term that the President had no choice. Now I think we have the definitive interview with Steve Whitkoff. The Iranians acknowledged they have, you know, the foreigner in sixty kilograms of enriched uranium at sixty percent. They rejected civilian use uranium for free oppetuity is part of the deal they were trying to make early on. That tells me that they want a nuclear weapon. Okay, the President had no choice. The President's standing firm on the nuclear question. He knows deep in his heart that you can't allow you know, Islamo fascists and fanatics and a death cult to have nuclear weapons. You think the problems in the straight or Horn moves are bad, now imagine a nuclear armed durand they would be far worse. And yeah, have we partnered with one of the greatest military mites on the planet. I think we'd number one. I think Israel is number two, and we have a great relationship. Israel's never had a greater friend in that Oval office than Donald J. Trump and anyway, it's frustrating to read the lies. It's frustrating to hear the lies that the Intel did in back this. Whoever says that know that when they say it, they are lying to you. When people say that Israel caused Donald Trump to make this move, they are lying to you. Prime Minister net and Yahoom forced President Trump's hand, They are lying to you. Fox News hosts like Mark Levin and Sean Hannity that they're the ones that influenced the president. They are lying to you. And I'm just getting sick and tired of all of it now. Today, Congress Been Marlon Stutzman Indiana introduced a House resolution to transition the US Israel relationship away from one of traditional foreign assistants towards a new era of mutual cooperation, joint investment in shared development. I like the idea. They're one of our best, closest, most reliable allies. We learned in this whole conflict. Don't ever count on Europe. What I've been saying about Europe as a continent in a precipitous decline that's been going on forever Israel. But Israel has been a loyal partner of this country, and we have done the world of favor this this uniting this force of Israel in the US. Anyway, I just wanted to get a quick update from Congressman Stutsman as to what this is actually all about. And have you talked to the president about it?
Speaker 3: Sir yeah, Sean, great to talk to you. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: This is by the way, am I Is there anything I said that's not true?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Is the intelligence warrant that the President had no choice but to to prevent a ran from having a nuclear weapon, he had to act.
Speaker 3: When he did, No, he absolutely did the right thing, and he acted according to the intelligence that told us all along, even back last summer when Operation Midnight Hammer took place and the two you know, the bunker buster bombs went in and did a tremendous amount of damage. But this is what people need to realize, is that the IRGC, as you described them, as a death cult. These guys will fight to the death for their religious beliefs. These guys are hard to togo. That's why these negotiations are difficult. That President Trump is navigating some of the most difficult waters. This is the leading state sponsor of terrorism in the world. And this is Iran, folks, this is the IRGC that we're dealing with here, and it's the head of the snake. And so Congressman ab Hamada and I we were in Israel last week meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin net and Yahoo and Prime Minister net Yahu had nothing but thanks to to President Trump, to our military, to our administration, to the American people for what we're doing right now and going after the leading state sponsor of terrorism. And so when these people get caught up in this propaganda, they need to realize that they're they're eating into the machine that's trying to divide the United States against ourselves, and that way we don't go after the real evil that's in this country.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a very little moment, and I think the wisdom of President Trump, but I think he's used three historical events, He's learned from three He's learned three lessons from history. In the last century, over one hundred million souls died because of maw China, Stalin Russia, Hitler, Germany, Mussolini fascism, Tojo Japan, pol Pot, the killing fields. In other words, learn the lesson if you can negate or neutralize the threat early, do it, don't wait. I think the President learned that lesson. I think he learned the lesson of Ronald Reagan, and that is peace through strength. I think he also, and this will be proven true, has learned the lesson that you can't have forever wars and American boots on the ground in in perpetuity, stepping over ied after ied. And I think he's applied all of that to his America First principles.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely right. And you know, if there are two nations that are standing together against totalitarianism and for freedom, it's the United States and it's Israel. I mean you mentioned this earlier with Europe. You know, most people we would say, well, who's the United States's greatest ally today we used to say great Britain. You know, maybe we would say other countries in Europe. But today it's Israel. And it's incredible to me being there. The country is growing economically, there's around ten million people that now live in the country. There is they're approaching a trillion dollars in GDP. And that's what Prime Minister net Yahoo said about our supplement that we give to Israel of three point eight billion every year. He said, you know what, we can stand on our own two feet. We are a strong country. We want to do this on our own and that way people stop using it as a as leverage against Israel. And he said, what he'd rather see is a trade agreement and a defense agreement. And that's where That's what my resolution does, is that it's a sense of Congress. It's a resolution.
Speaker 1: Now codify it, which I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Right as we go into the new Memorandum of Understanding with Israel, we're going to say we're partners in this. I mean, the mature relationship that we have between Israel and the United States is one that we don't have with any other countries. And if there's a country that's fighting for freedom in the Middle East, it's Israel. And there wouldn't be any other president that I can think of that would be able to do what President Trump is doing and bringing the Gulf States in the region, Israel, you know, maybe even Siria. Someday we'll get their act together and in which we need them to to keep Turkey at bay. Between Israel and Turkey, Syria's got to be a strong, independent country supporting the Syrian people. So it's only President Trump, who is the strongest negotiator, strongest diplomat that we have had in decades since Ronald Reagan, that can make these sort of deals happen.
Speaker 1: Oh, we appreciate what you're doing. Thanks for the update, Congressman Marlin Stuts of Indiana, Sir, thank you. Eight hundred nine four one Sewan, if you want to be a part of the program, All right, let's get to our busy telephones. All right, Linda, you want me to go to one Kuala in particular? Which Kola is it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: This guy's awesome. His mom is a skydiver. And obviously, after we heard about the horrible struggles that you made your poor fiance go through jumping out of planes to get on the show, I was like, what kind of like it's like hazing Sean.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 6: Anyways, turns out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, first of all, yeah, make you go ahead. No. I didn't make anybody do anything.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I provided opportunities for people. Remember I was doing a news magazine show and she was more than happy to do it. I might take it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's I think if I play that tape back, I heard your fiance kind of go, uh well, sure, Sean, I'll jump out of the plane, not once, but twice. I was like, dear Lord Almighty, but I have to say.
Speaker 1: Really, you early are leaning into me pretty hard here.
Speaker 6: I'm just on your side, that's all. It's just not your side for once. I'm on the other handedy side.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, I said, Lawrence Jones out to do crazy stuff for years too. I mean I identify very talented people. I mean, if I could, I'd send you out on the road too. But you're just too busy.
Speaker 6: I cannot jump out of a plane, my friend.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you travel, I can push it.
Speaker 6: Wow. Well, we do have somebody on the line whose mom is ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Years Wait before you get to that one. Yeah, worst calls in my life. So my son is at this tournament in believe it or not, Australia, and this is before college, and he has adults with him, and I get a call from him, and I get a call from one of the adults with one of the coaches with him. I don't know how to tell you this, but your son is insisting that we jump out of an airplane lane and go parachuting, and I'm like, well, what do we know about the company in planes? I mean, usually those planes are like these rickety broken down nineteen sixties models. And it turned out it wasn't much different than what I initially thought. I talked to the owner. I said, something happens to my son, I'm coming there, and I am holding you personally accountable for this. But you know, if it's one of those moments, if you say no to your child, you're the worst parent in the world. I did not like the idea at all. But anyway, Donna Michigan, apparently your mother went skydiving Rocky Mountain climbing, you know, went on a bull named Blue man Shoe, whatever the salt the song, says Tim McGraw. She really went skydiving at ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she started talking about it about a year ago that she wanted to do it on her hundredth birthday, and then she decided that she may not make a hundred and she feels good right now, let's go do it now. So me, I'm her youngest son and three of her grandkids and her skydiving out.
Speaker 1: How did you like it?
Speaker 5: I was a little bit nervous.
Speaker 1: My mom.
Speaker 5: If you watch the video over seels like totally calm. She'd love the whole thing. I mean, she's ready to go back. She's already got it. Who wants to go back in August or September to do it again? She's ready to go again.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, what a special lady. I do admire the courage of people that are daredevils. I do well here. I don't have I personally have no interest in jumping out of an airplane and I would not, for the record, push Linda out of an airplane, although it might be fun, you know, to say I'll do it if you do it, and then let her jump first and say I'll see on the ground where were your skydiving?
Speaker 5: You can see like the bank on our bridge and the Great Lakes, and I mean it's just just beautiful scenery. I mean, just well, people.
Speaker 1: Love that daredevil stuff. I kind of admire people that do it. Please send the best, our best to your mom for us. Okay, will you do that for us?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Hey, my mind. She's a big Trump fan. She stayed the line twice to watch him here in Michigan. Once she got in there once she waited for twelve hours and he never made it. But she's a big Trump fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, Oh, she sounds like a special lady. And and send her a happy hundred hundredth birthday when that day comes, and and maybe she'll call in one day. We'll talk to her too. And by the way, for the record, Linda, uh huh, I did not make anybody do anything.
Speaker 6: No, you just said, hey, do you want to be on the biggest TV show in America? All you have to do is jump out of this plane.
Speaker 1: Than with or without a parachute.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, he.
Speaker 1: Linda, sometimes he does stipulation. So we want to give her a parachute, but I won't give her one that has a backup parachute. Let's take it.
Speaker 6: Oh, how kind.
Speaker 1: Let's let's increase the entertainment's backsliding. Now, Okay, I'm very tongue in.
Speaker 4: Cheek freaks every single day. This is is the Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 1: That's gonna wrap things up at Today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We are loaded up the only Democrat with some common sense and decency, John Fetterman, Linda's senator Will join us. We'll have a wrap up of all the elections, what's happened where Congrats to Steve Hilton and Spencer Pratt. That's gonna be interesting. We'll have a preview of the general election and news you'll never get from the legacy Medium mop tonight at nine. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.