Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: Oh that's you. I am all in with Scott Patterson an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, Scott Patterson, I I'm all in podcast. All right, kittos, Let's get into it Part two. Danielle, Danielle, this is so exciting.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I'm going to join you on this one.
Speaker 3: Do you do you want to do this one?
Speaker 2: I want you to. I want to do it together because this is like a personal friend of ours.
Speaker 3: I know. Okay, okay, fine. Rory and Laura have breakfast and discuss their their tiring paper route from the previous night, and Laura I says, last night, last night's a blur. Rory says, what did we end up watching? Laura I says was a baby monitor, sound of Fear or co ed call girl? Rory says, no, I'd remember if we rock a spelling then Laura Lai says they should make a lifetime movie out of Tory Spelling. Of falling at Bennie Hannah Tepanyaki, Grill of Death. Go ahead, Amy, I'll with you, okay, So talk about our dear friend, Tory Spell.
Speaker 2: This is one of our very close friends, Tory Spelling. Now she has been in. Obviously everyone knows her as Donna Martin from nine oh two and oh and she was just not dancing with the stars. Voted off way too soon.
Speaker 3: I am going to say, yes soon.
Speaker 2: She did get like I don't want to speak out of school. She did get I think at Benny Hannah or I don't know if it was actually she got burned crew, Yes, it's it wasn't any and I don't want to say Benny Hannah because it might have been.
Speaker 3: No had twenty fifteen, Tory Spelling tripped and fell backwards on a hot hibachi girl at Bennie Hannah as she was getting ready to leave. She sustained burns and reached a settlement against the restaurant chain.
Speaker 2: So Baby Monitors Sound of Fear is a nineteen ninety eight thriller about a woman who discovers her husband is having an a with their nanny. My goodness, but it was Tory and that who starred in Baby Monitor. O Ed Callgirl is in nineteen ninety six drama starring Tory Spelling as a college student turned escort.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Baby Monitor was her dad's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, yes, somebody looked up Baby Monitor. Sound of fear and see what that was all about. So for ten seasons, Tory played Donna Martin on nine O two and Oh and Scott, You are part of iHeart and so is Tory spelling. She is in our world. She does the same thing you're doing with Gilmourt Girls she's doing with Jenny Garth for nine O two and Oh Okay.
Speaker 4: So Amy and Dan Palladino wrote the lyrics to the stars Hollow musical. One of the songs is rapped like and mentions Hamilton on Broadway, and another one references Jeff Coons and Putin, and the cast sings. Waterloo by Abba Hamilton is a sung and rapped through bio biographical musical based on Alexander Hamilton, created by Lynn Manuel Miranda. Jeff Coons is an artist recognized for his sculptures depicting everyday objects, including balloon animals, produced in stainless steals. And Waterloo is a song by Swedish pop group Abba and draws on the historical eighteen fifteen Battle of Waterloo, using it as a metaphor to describe the dynamics of a romantic relationship. And did you know that Hamilton was inspired in part by Lamas Robb and.
Speaker 3: I'm going to sing the song Waterloo, Yo.
Speaker 1: They tell you. Then Napoleon really really really screwed up.
Speaker 4: I saw Hamilton for the third time last week. I'm a huge Hamilton fan.
Speaker 3: A little fun fact about Hamilton's I love musicals. You can get totally slept through all of that.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, did you see it in person or did you watch it on Disney.
Speaker 3: Plus in person at Pantatious Theater? Okay, fall asleep. It was past my bedtime. It was eight pm.
Speaker 4: I saw it for the first time on Broadway because I like saved up tickets and it's when Jordan Fisher was on it. Oh, he's great, and it was a really great cast. And then I mean, I've seen it Panta just twice. But I love the Disney Plus one because I listened to the soundtrack, so I think it just I don't know, Try it on Disney Plus.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Taylor asked the advisory committee their thoughts on the musical Simba, You've been dethroned, bow to the New King, and that's by bet Dennis says. It moves, it breathes, Gypsy says add An orchestra, and you can take it straight to Broadway, Bibbet, School of Rock, bunch of schlock, this show gets an A. So Simba is a fictional character in Disney's The Lion King. What is so interesting is the movie Simba is coming soon? But yeah, the live action Simba becomes the King of the Pride Lands at the end of the film. So like when they they go, is that Simbather holding up? Yes. School of Rock is a two thousand and three comedy film featuring Jack Black, who is a struggling rock guitarist who ultimately makes a sub ultimately becomes a substitute teacher. The movie was adapted into a musical, making its Broadway debut in twenty fifteen. Can you name the Nickelodeon star?
Speaker 4: That is Siona Klausgrove?
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Resented, It's fine.
Speaker 2: The Lion King is the highest grossing hand drawn animated feature of all time, with a total box office of over nine hundred and eighty six million.
Speaker 1: And Little Big League, my feature film debut, was released on the very same weekend as The Lion King and Forrest Gump. You know, Scott, Thanks a lot, guys Ny.
Speaker 2: Very few people have seen Little Big League correct except for Easton he's your number one than I've seen it.
Speaker 1: It was good what happened east did the Lion King tickets sell out? And you went? I had to see a little big La the only option. I was there opening weekend. Man, I wanted to see a little boy own a baseball team, That's what I wanted.
Speaker 3: It pisses me out that there's not a Lions King of Land at Disneyland. I was just at Disneyland and I thought about this. I'm like, how is there not Lion King World?
Speaker 4: Because they created Animal Kingdom Orlando.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, people in l A are getting screwed.
Speaker 4: I know. I will say Animal Kingdom is very well done. And oh they're building in Paris.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that Easton, Okay, Well I needed in La guys. I don't think Anaheim.
Speaker 2: There's not even any kind of Lion King attraction right, there's.
Speaker 3: No nothing, zero, And it is the best, the best. What do you say, franchise within Yeah?
Speaker 5: I enjoy franchise though for a long time. But that closed.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right?
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, who's doing the next one? Uh?
Speaker 5: I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: Babbett can't stop gushing about the musical. She says Teba move over. There's a new jew in town. Tevio is a fictional character from the short stories Teva the Dairyman and the play Fiddler on the Roof. Did you know that Fiddler lyricist Sheldon Harnick adapted the song Sunrise Sunset for gay wedding ceremonies. It is even heard in Sex and the City two when Harry and Stanford get married by Liza Minelli.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, uh, Laurel. I notice as Babbett was writing a lot during the musical babet I was writing my funny singers. Ha's a diga e baw wi. You Mormon Nerds, audiences are ringing a new doorbell. The song hasa diga bow Wie is featuring the music of the Book of Mormon and serves as a satirical parody to Hakuna Matata from The Lion kig Did you know the phrase hassa di baoi is a fictional expression creator for the Book of Mormon's musical and it translates a few god wow in the show's context, serving as a humorous and a reverent take on dealing with life's hardships in a remote Ugandan village. Amy Wow.
Speaker 2: Great Taylor gives a little backstory behind the musical. The opening scene is an excerpt from a play I wrote in college that happened to be blessed by my mentor, the Great Edward Albi. You may know him as the author of a little something called Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf. Edward Albi is a playwright known for his nineteen sixty two play Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf, which examines the complexities of the marriage of a middle aged couple. It was turned into a film in nineteen sixty six, starring Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. Elizabethended up winning an Oscar for her role as Martha. Did you Know? The play sparked controversy due to the frequent use of profanity by the older couple in the script. The next one had got Danielle written, Oliver it I feel like she knows these. She knows hip hop?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah for sure. Oh god, she is hip hop she is.
Speaker 3: And I can't even tell you how to say the first one? Is it RZA or r is? Morlke questions the rapping from the musical that is too similar to Hamilton Taylor says, oh so, because Hamilton has rap numbers no one else and the world can rap. You can be so kind as to let Riza and Busta Rhymes and know that they're not allowed to rap anymore. Riza is a rapper and producer known for the hip hop group Wu Tang Clan. He is also a filmmaker, actor, and composer, scoring films like Kill Bill and directing The Man with the Iron Fists. Busta Rhymes is also a rapper, known for his rapid fire delivery, energetic performances, and hit songs like oooh you Got All You Got all in check and break your Neck? Did you Know? Bust rhymes nineteen ninety seven hit single Dangerous earned him a place in the Guinness World Records as the fastest rapper with a delivery of one point two syllables per second. Eleven point two Oh sorry, eleven point two syllables per second.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could ever do that.
Speaker 1: Wow, weird thing he could have been on Gilmore Girls. If you can talk about yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Means you don't have to say like super calif.
Speaker 1: Docious.
Speaker 2: Danielle, you should do this one too, because you're.
Speaker 3: The Abba Girl, I like this one, okay. Lorelei continues to critique the performance, and Lauraai says, look last thing. Abba. Taylor says, ah, thanks for reminding me. We love all we love the Abba songs, but my attorney warned me that doing the nine Abba songs at the end might entangle us in some messy litigation. Now I've got a call in to Benny Anderson and Bjorn Oveis of Abba. Lorla says, you have their numbers. Benny and Bjorn are two of the members of the Swedish pop group Abba. They are known for their global hits like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Waterloo. Did you know? They reunited in twenty twenty two for the first time in forty years for the premiere of The Abba Voyage in London. Oh, I wish I could have gone.
Speaker 1: To that.
Speaker 2: Abba.
Speaker 1: I do not fantastic, They're fantasic.
Speaker 3: They're fantastic, and I weirdly had a CD of theirs that I like played in my walkman.
Speaker 2: Oh, respect the track. I'm not going to track track and of course I know I'm still try You don't know what an eight track is.
Speaker 3: I don't know what an eight track is what's that?
Speaker 2: It's what was before cassettes. So before there were cassettes, you have these things called eight tracks. And actually, when I started my career in radio, we played all the commercials off of eight tracks.
Speaker 1: Are the smaller discs.
Speaker 2: They're huge cassettes. Basically they're carts, thank you. Then they were carts and I, oh you guys, I still have PTSD from this. So we had to look at us a list and it would give the commercials right, and you had to load them into the thing to run the commercials. And one time I was like, got the chart mixed step and I ran every single commercial wrong. So I had to do math. Basically had to do math and figure out like, oh my god, okay is wrong. So I had to pull all the right ones switch the hour. It was so gnarly that I was like, I literally.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen Firefly Lane on Netflix?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like you like your experience reminds me of that show. Like working in the newsroom and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. When I started my career, I was in San Francisco. But people, I will not name this person, but this a friend of mine from college who is now like a huge, huge, MSNBC Star started her career in a small market in California and had to carry her own camera, all her own gear, set up her own camera to shoot her own news report, feed it back. I mean, it was like crazy.
Speaker 1: She was like an influencer.
Speaker 2: Seriously, yes, she was like an influencer. Luckily I never had to do because I started in a big market, so we had things, but like, oh my god, that's a lot of work. It was still crazy what we even had to do. There was no technology. I had to fax Ryan Seacrest, like fax him his notes because there was no email, there's no text, there's no cell phones. I was like, get ready for a fax and he'd to go stand by it and like wait for the paper.
Speaker 3: To come up.
Speaker 2: So crazy. I digress, but whatever, I'll do this one Sophie offers to play a song for the musical. You know, Taylor, I've written some songs. Sorry, I mean, first of all, are you kidding me? It's Carol King. No, no, no, Sophie, go ahead. I've never done anything with them, but you can have them for free to sing at the end if you like. And then she starts playing I feel the Earth Move. I mean, what I Feel the Earth Move is written and recorded by Carol King from her second studio album, Tapestry. It became one of the biggest mainstream pop hits of nineteen seventy one. Music journalist Harvey Kupernick wrote that I Feel the Earth Move was probably the most successful sexually aggressive song on the Tapestry album. I didn't even know that it was sexual. Am I stupid?
Speaker 1: I think Harvey took it right to harm.
Speaker 2: I was today years old when I found out that I Feel the Earth Move is dirty.
Speaker 5: I think it was about an earthquake.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I thought. I just never thought of it. You know how like little you know how little kids are like the bottom jeans, bootskin.
Speaker 3: To the wall, like literally used to jam out to that song. And then I'm like, okay, this is gross.
Speaker 2: What I don't even know what that song's about.
Speaker 4: The next line, the next lie, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We can't say, Text it to me, text it to me, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Violet catches Laura l I after the advisory committing meeting and claims Laura like doesn't like her. Violet, have you ever performed, been in a musical? Taken this risk?
Speaker 2: Laurale.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Well, once I was Lucien, You're a good man, Charlie Brown, I was so awful. H You're a good man. Charlie Brown is a musical comedy based on the characters from Charles M. Schultz's Peanuts comic strip. Did you know in the comic strip, Charlie Brown's parents are never shown?
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I did know that, kid, Like the rest of us, I did know that. A lot of people say I remind them of pig Pin. I'm just saying I take it as a comment.
Speaker 5: Do you have like a cloud of dirt following you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I'm kind of always just disheved, Like I cannot get my stuff together, do you know what I mean? Like I'm always fifteen minutes late. There's always like kind of someone following behind to sweep up sort of the mess. Like I'm not dirty, but it's just like, oh God, where's that paper? Where's that thing? Can I have a microphone? Can somebody turn my lights? Like I just can never get it together. No one listening cares. Sorry, nobody listen listening cares. But we do have another Mattlock reference coming up?
Speaker 1: Shall I tell you? Yes?
Speaker 2: Rory attempts to persuade Emily to leave her house. You are far too young to be sitting in front of a TV tray watching Mattlock. Mattlock is a drama TV series that aired from nineteen eighty six to nineteen ninety five, starring the late great Andy Griffith as Ben Mattlock, a savvy defense attorney who solves complex cases. Did you know? After six seasons, nbc ca anseled the show as the series skewed more towards older adults. Well, guess what. Kathy Bates is back as matt Lock. It just premiered on CBS at the end of September and it co stars Jason Ritter and I did watch the pilot. It's basically like she just happens to have the name Mattlock, and then she says, Scott's falling asleep, like the uh oh do you need should he ice it or he? Because my arm is in so much pain, I'm going to I'm going to ice my arm as soon as we've.
Speaker 1: Finis I did something in the gym and it kinked up.
Speaker 2: Well, my arm literally is in pain.
Speaker 1: All right, Susanne take this one.
Speaker 2: This is a little more Andy Griffith for you.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love Andy Griffith. I just watched Strap the other night.
Speaker 2: You watch what I watched Andy Griffith the other night, the old show like Ron Howard Opie. Yeah, yep, I would.
Speaker 5: I was really finishing up some work and just had it all in the background.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait, I am sorry. I have to dig into this a little bit. Did you tell like your Roku to put it on? Or was it on? It was?
Speaker 5: It's on like me TV one of those cable stations that plays old shows.
Speaker 2: Black and white. Yeah, with Don Knotts. Yes, yeah, I can't. I that's a no for me. But you continue and I love that you love it? I love it you.
Speaker 5: I do love it. Yeah, they used to. They filmed that at Dizzey Loo back in the day.
Speaker 2: But anyways, interesting soul, Suzanne. Are we the same age?
Speaker 5: We're close? I'm I think I'm a little older than you.
Speaker 2: You grasp onto the sixties or something where I or maybe the fifties sixties TV where I was like the seventies for me, are it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I was born in the wrong decade because I think like the fifties. I love the seventies too, But like.
Speaker 2: I could watch a Chips marathon, a Wilder Woman marathon, just all day long, Charlie's Angels. Oh love it? Yeah, oh love it?
Speaker 3: Go ahead? All right?
Speaker 5: So Rory updates Lurlai over the phone about her is it with Emily? And Rory says, we had a long debate about Andy Griffith alive or dead? Then we finished off the finger sandwiches. Andy Griffith was an acclaimed actor and comedian, best known for his roles in The Andy Griffith Show and Matt Locke and did you know? Unfortunately, to answer the question, Andy Griffith died due to a heart attack in twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Super yup, he was older, right, like he had a good long life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, right, Tara, take this one all right.
Speaker 4: Rory turns a photo of David Carr around. When she offers Jess a drink, Rory says, I don't want him to see me like this. David Carr was a columnist and newspaper editor for the New York Times, and did you know? After his passing in twenty fifteen, the New York Times named a fellowship after him.
Speaker 1: Might here's a Jess one Danielle, I think you probably want to do this.
Speaker 3: I'll do it, no problem. Jess shows up at the Gazette newsroom and Rory pulls out a bottle of whiskey. Jess says, very. Louke grah Luke Grant is a fictional character played by Ed Asner from the TV series The Mary Tyler Moore Show and it's spinoff, Louke Grant. He was an editor for the Los Angeles Tribune newspaper and was known to have a bottle Scotch at his desk. Did you know? Ed Asner one Emmy's in nineteen seventy eight and nineteen eighty for winning both Outstanding Lead and Supporting Actor for the same character. I love that.
Speaker 1: Oh, they just entered him in different categories those different years. All right, Danielle, keep going, It's more Jess.
Speaker 3: Rory asked Jess how he has been, and Rory says, so, how are you. Luke tells me that the book press is doing is going great. Jess says it's doing okay. Rory says, so you've got Dave Eggers shaking in his boots. Jess says, if if Dave Eggers even knows we exist? I'd be happy. Dave Eggers is an author known for his autobiography autobiogra.
Speaker 2: Autobiographical Keep Trying Danielle autobiographical.
Speaker 3: Works including the memoir A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, and the novel The Circle. Did you Know Dave Egger founded found a publishing house at the age of twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Hmm, that's pretty good, all right, Rory asked Esther to pick up the ringing phone. Esther, I'm filing something, Rory. I don't want to say. You've been filing that same piece of paper for a long time, but when you started, Nora Efron felt good about her neck. That's okay. Nora Efron is a screenwriter and author who is known for her contributions to romantic comedies such as When Harry Met Sally and Sleepless in Seattle? Did You Note? Nora e Fron wrote a book of humorous essays in two thousand and six called I Feel Bad About My Neck and Other Thoughts on being a.
Speaker 2: War funny title funny I don't feel bad about my neck yet, but I can see it coming tells Jess how Doyle wants her to write a specscript. He gave me a copy of the Mysteries of Laura?
Speaker 4: Is that a show?
Speaker 2: The Mysteries of Laura is a crime TV series that aired from twenty fourteen to twenty sixteen, starring Deborah Messing. I vaguely remember this and twenty fourth was it good?
Speaker 4: Is the right?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: Post Will and Grace? I guess says post a pre ye. Will and Grace came back in twenty fourteen the Vulture Publishing article with the headline Mysteries of Laura is a bad show.
Speaker 3: It's a bad.
Speaker 2: I didn't mind it. Okay, this makes me laugh because Danielle and I literally got an email from someone today telling us about how terrible not this podcast.
Speaker 3: I can't not this podcast.
Speaker 2: But we literally got an email from someone just telling us how terrible one of our podcasts is just oh yeah, oh yeah yeah. And I wasn't sure. It wasn't like from a fan, it was from a celebrity, and I was like, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this, but thank you, that's true. I just called the guy and was like, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Wait, it was an email and you called him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, give me a call and he did, and then I said thank and I just kind of laughed it off. I was like, thank you so much for like all your feedback. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I have to hear more about that, Amy, But hes a good call.
Speaker 2: It was a good call. I just was like, I don't really know what I'm supposed to do with this, but okay, everybody wants to know who the celebrity was. He's already texting me, Oh, never tell.
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead, keep it going, guys, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna go. Lorelai is questioning Emily about her new boyfriend Jack. Laura I says, oh, for Pete's sake, I mean, what is he? After Emily says nothing, why, laurle I says, I ain't saying he's a gold digger. Lorelai is quoting the Kanye West song gold Digger, which is a song from his second studio album, Late Registration featuring Jamie Fox, and did you know The song samples Ray Charles hit I Got a Woman with the line she give me money when I'm in need when sung by Jamie Fox, who played Ray Charles the year before in the film Ray.
Speaker 2: Laurai doesn't seem to be thrilled with Rory writing a book about their life, and suggests she write about her side of it. And who should I be talking to? Laurai? I don't know, Missus Muhror find a Ghost. The Ghost and Missus Muror is a nineteen forty seven romantic fantasy film about a young widow who moves into a seaside cottage haunted by the spirit of its former owner. It was then turned into a series that aired from nineteen sixty eight to nineteen seventy Did you know the word mrror means c in Scott's Gaelic? I didn't know that, though.
Speaker 1: Wow, Oh, this one is like so sad A right, I I think I should do this.
Speaker 2: I think she should do it because Dave Maggie Smith.
Speaker 1: Just passed away. Yes, yes, Laura, I doesn't want Roy to write a book about them, and confesses to leaving Rory in a bucket at a hardware story. Laura, I write a book about that. A woman who leaves a baby in a bucket and her own mother takes her to court. It's perfect lifetime movie. Maggie Smith can play the mother. Maggie Smith was a British actress with an extensive career on stage and screen. She won two Oscars. Her most recent roles are fan favorites Violet Crawley, the Countess of Grantham on Downtown Abbey and Professor McGonagall on the Harry Potter film series. She recently unfortunately passed away September twenty seventh. May she rest in peace. Did you know? Maggie Smith is a HDB, which means a Companion of Honor and Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire, meaning she was knighted for her significant contributions to the arts. Great a great, great loss. Yeah, tremendous.
Speaker 3: Character is so.
Speaker 1: Total legend anyway, Suzanne, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Lorelei shows up at the diner looking for coffee, but Luke doesn't want her to make a fresh pot. Laura I says, is the world suddenly out of coffee? Luke says no is. Laura I says, is Columbia pissed over Narcos and holding out? Luke says fine. Narcos is a two hundred and fifty twenty fifteen TV series depicting the rise and fall of drug cartels in Colombia, probablyrimarily focusing on the life of notorious drug load drug lord Pablo Escobar and the efforts of law enforcement to bring him to justice. Did you know while filming Narcos, the producers were lucky enough to find that exact find the exact rooftop where Escobar was shot still intact, so they went ahead and filmed his death there.
Speaker 1: As one does, as one does, he wants to do the look Laurla Danielle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got this one. In the midst of an argument, Luke leaves the diner, Lauralai says, where are you going? Luke says, where I got muffins in the oven at the end for breakfast tomorrow. Because Sandra Lee called and canceled because she talked to Aina Garden, who said, don't go to the Dragonfly in because it's awful. Sander's had a tough couple of years, but she doesn't need to be embarrassed by you. Oh my goodness, this is such a good reference. My heart can like hardly handle it. So Sandra Lee is a chef in television personality, best known for her show sent My Homemade Cooking. Luke is referring to Sandra's a few years because she was diagnosed with breast cancer in twenty fifteen. An Aina Garden, who is My Favorite Human on the Food Network, is also a chef in television personality, known for her popular cooking show Barefoot Contessa. She just released a memoir, be Ready When the Luck Happens. Did you know Ina Garden worked in the White House and she also has her pilots.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I know that Jennifer Garner loves her, but I did not know that I knew.
Speaker 1: Wow, Laura I finds Luke in the kitchen and tells him she's going away for a while. Laurrele, I, I'm going to do Wild, Luke? What, Laurel I? Wild? Luke? I don't you mean the movie, Laurel I? The book Wild from Lost to Found the Pacific Crest Trails and memoir by Cheryl Strayed stray Ed stray It that chronicles her transformative journey hiking over one thousand miles on the Pacific Crest Trail following a period of personal turmoil and loss. Reese Witherspoon starred in the film adaptation of Wild, which was released December twenty fourteen. Reese was nominated for an Oscar for her lead role as Cheryl, and Laura Dern was nominated for supporting role as Bobby. Did you know director Jean marc Vali would not let Reese Witherspoon read the instruction manual to the tent nor the stove. All of the frustrations shown on screen was genuine wine, all right, and that is going to wrap up pop culture summer year in the life. That was, uh, thank you ladies, Danielle Roma and Sugarman Jackie, Emma Easton and everybody and Danielle Romo and tyrasud uh. And that's going to wrap her up for this episode. Thank you, everybody, best fans on the planner remember we and I Am all In. Stay safe everyone. Hey, everybody, don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.