Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Guys, Hey, guys, welcome to this episode of Emergency InterCall.
Speaker 3: So, as you can tell, there's two seats there, and it's because we've had a lot on our plate recently with the podcast specifically, and we thought it was time to hire some interns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, yeah, And but we were really selective though, because like not to be this person. I don't want to like sound like kind of like a Matilda dirt here, but only the sexiest people can work with us, kind of like our.
Speaker 3: Whole fine shit, yeah, like very.
Speaker 4: Sexy, very like oh my gosh, someone that's a bad joke. I was gonna say, someone.
Speaker 3: Just hr in here, mysterious like or like, yeah, we just.
Speaker 4: Wanted to buy that whole interns. And honestly, like you.
Speaker 2: Guys, like you'll you'll you'll know it's.
Speaker 5: Just guys, but yeah, I still want to put you.
Speaker 6: We are here to work, yes, funky now, but isn't it crazy when your boss takes your ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well no, no, it's like borrowing your job as an intern.
Speaker 7: Can I eat now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Wait did you eat like eight more hours? Yeah, but you have to get us food first.
Speaker 4: But we have you guys on like, okay, we just have them on. I don't and it's gonna hit them. Yet we only hit Kai.
Speaker 7: We haven't hit our trade though. Trade.
Speaker 4: I wish Bro, that would give you way too much attention.
Speaker 2: We should start blocking Kai's name and comments, just like blocking.
Speaker 6: Up to leap it out in the podcast too. It's straight.
Speaker 3: I know this is really like.
Speaker 4: At all, like I'm playing with them.
Speaker 6: It's like I did an interview with heels for the first time. I was like, and then I have my like playing. Yeah, I was not comfortable.
Speaker 4: But we're double dating right now.
Speaker 3: And it's also like two by girls into one gay guy in one straight guy.
Speaker 7: Exactly and wait, who's who is gay? I thought that was Oh I'm straight?
Speaker 3: Did I mix that up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think you like couldn't it's confused that.
Speaker 7: Can be around you if you're by that's disgusting. Did you so dig?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Can I go?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Want to get up and get out. You don't like obligations.
Speaker 7: I don't like this.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 2: I feel like we need to explain how long we've all known each other literally.
Speaker 4: Like way too.
Speaker 2: I think about it all the time because I feel like all of us have so many people who we've just randomly known at this point for a decade.
Speaker 4: And then every now and then I'll be looking at y'all's faces. I'm like, no, I've seen you know.
Speaker 2: I saw y'all when y'all were kids, and you saw my face when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: It was so freaky. I saw like a compilation of old videos that you reposted on TikTok, like a couple of yes. Literally freaked me the funk out. How young we all were, Like you were a baby, you were a baby when.
Speaker 6: I had my first weed, my first drink, Yeah, I got. I felt like playlists lie like the Devil brushed my foot.
Speaker 4: Was the Double loves Idle Hands playlist.
Speaker 3: It was freaky. Everyone's first was at playlistylist. No, we met at press play? Oh love that? How was that? That was?
Speaker 4: She's seen a go actually, like it was fun as fun, like.
Speaker 7: I wanted to go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was the convengers. I was so jealous every time I seen all the convinces. I remember the first convention I want to.
Speaker 7: Was the ballroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, every press play felt like the hangover from Kingsanda, Like I was just there in the morning, shaking and being like.
Speaker 3: The amount of adderall was crazy was for me.
Speaker 7: Do you know that I forgot his name? The manager guy, my manager, that's your manager. He tried to kill me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so wait what he was? I had to wait on yeah, lock and tell that that was good?
Speaker 9: Wait, oh my god, when Tanakon happened, the guy who was in the segway for Contact Love that I hung out with Tenna Coachella and then I came home and he was pissed off that he saw photo me and kind of like and he literally, I'm not even kidding, tried to run me over like I was dropping in my car. He zoomed and tried to literally run me over, and luckily I hopped in the car with You won't believe who was my roommate at that time, murder eyes.
Speaker 7: You know, I hope you're okay. Thank God.
Speaker 4: It's low key.
Speaker 2: Like the thing is, I don't even have any sort of trauma. I look at that him, like, honestly, my call from.
Speaker 4: Scammer to scammer. You you did you did? No, I'm not.
Speaker 9: Your phone's gone, well, your phone's gone into her pocket.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's refrigerator.
Speaker 7: Trey that was trying to funk.
Speaker 3: That was his trade as fuck.
Speaker 4: I know that was crazy, but is a man who.
Speaker 7: Man is questionable?
Speaker 2: Yeah, us boy, and I thought he was gay and I met him on Twitter and we were friends over one direction.
Speaker 4: And then he tried to have sex with me, like on multiple occasions.
Speaker 6: Oh that's scared, tries to fuck you. Was terrified, literally like you are like, oh my God, like one of them. He was waiting for the game Nigga to try to fuck you with God and wanted me.
Speaker 2: So never have The thing is I wanted you really bad, but also everybody w would be like, would you make out with him?
Speaker 4: Would you have sex with him?
Speaker 6: I was like, oh, you might have been young enough to have like brandship of admiration in romantic like wanting to have sex with somebody confused because I've had that.
Speaker 4: Oh I think I had that with like all of my early friendships.
Speaker 6: I was like, let's have sex.
Speaker 2: Wait, we're so closer enough that I still do same No, same, same, same, same.
Speaker 6: And then Larry went to a concert about three weeks ago, got so drunk. All I remember about the concert is Larry and my tongue touching.
Speaker 7: We were making out, were.
Speaker 3: We still haven't kissed yet.
Speaker 4: Saving it.
Speaker 6: Big Mormon. Would you'all ever do a lavender marriage?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Of course we talked about it, would y'all?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 7: Actually she's dead to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I hate her.
Speaker 4: Guys, you're still going to reject your boyfriend on camera?
Speaker 6: My boyfriend did?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 7: Notice? How can we really talk about it? Though? Y'all? Notice how I became more mascular ever since I started hanging out with her.
Speaker 2: Wait, when you were sitting here, you grabbed your thigh At one point, I was like, my thigh hits She.
Speaker 7: Hits me, Trey exactly.
Speaker 6: She friends spooky Larry puts his hands on me. I'm like, Larry, Larry is a cancer. Larry's very emotional, wants to be like this, I said. Larry used to have a boy hands every time he touched my thong, Like, is you trying to fuck?
Speaker 2: I know what threw Especially when we first start gang physically affectionate.
Speaker 4: Even now sometimes I'm like are we posting?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 3: Literally this morning this morning we were literally like, she was like, can you get in my bed and lay on me? And I was like, yeah, sure, So I just like laid on her legs like this for like five hours, and I was like sitting there and I was like, this is like really into, this is really intimate, but I needed warm.
Speaker 2: So I literally felt like one of the grandparents from Charlie the Chocolate Factor.
Speaker 4: I couldn't get off my house.
Speaker 9: Wasn't a cute, like I'm her boyfriend sometimes due I text her today. I was like, I texted her yesterday and I was like, look at therapy and she said baby.
Speaker 6: Yes, I say baby, mommy, honey, love.
Speaker 9: She calls me miss nigga.
Speaker 6: What I call you when you close the door. I said, you such a gentle girl.
Speaker 7: No, I am gentle. I'm gentle.
Speaker 9: Okay, I have a serious question. Speak speaks, No, you speak queen? Yes?
Speaker 7: Scared?
Speaker 4: Would y'all ever live together?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I said yes. She said no because she says she'll be mean to me. There's a lot she It's one of those things where I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, I diagnosed yesterday with that she did an issue with me. I started going to therapy right now because I'm in a two week break from doing any work and I was like, I need to go see a therapist. I'm getting a second to sit and think for myself. And I went to therapy, and I told her, like, I how like when my friends touched me, it kind of makes my skin crawl, And like when I get in a fight with like a significant other, I just blocked him on everything. I'm like, fuck them, I don't need nobody. My therapist was like, have you ever heard of reactive attachment disorder? And it's a disorder that you get, like you diagnose children with the disorder, And it's because one or two of the caregivers in your life you couldn't depend on, so you decided that you can't depend on anybody as an adult, so you never attach to anyone securely. To me saying I couldn't live with him, it's probably just that.
Speaker 4: I feel like y'all could live.
Speaker 7: I think we could.
Speaker 9: But also one thing about our friendship that I've noticed is that, like I would say, the universe put us in each other's lives for a specific reason. And I am very like, warm, loving, and I feel like she never really had a friend that didn't compete with her.
Speaker 7: Or try to take from her. And I've literally showed.
Speaker 9: Her unconditional love, and I feel like she became such a gentle soft.
Speaker 3: You really opened up I know it is, and.
Speaker 7: It's so sweet to see.
Speaker 4: When I noticed y'all like getting close to her, I was like, damn.
Speaker 2: I Like at first, I was like, Oh, I wonder if like they're gonna get super close, and then the amount I've like y'all are always together. Now I'm like, I just love it because I know what that like.
Speaker 9: It was so hard, Like I used to literally be friends with everybody because I didn't know what like a friendship looked like because I was I was raised in the hood, so I didn't know what community felt like. And then meeting her, I was like, oh, wow, so you genely do fuck me.
Speaker 3: It's like cause it's really like a lie. That's also how I feel all of us, like we literally are like what is that theory? There's like that string invisible in visible string theory?
Speaker 6: Like we've known each other for what a decade? Almost a decade.
Speaker 3: Literally too long.
Speaker 6: Your contact on my phone is did kind of known each other for a decade?
Speaker 3: You know, it's crazy a decade a decade of what of friendship?
Speaker 6: Twenty sixteen was almost ten years ago? Like why is that in two years? In one years? She doesn't twenty five?
Speaker 4: No, it's not Wait what it is twenty.
Speaker 6: So next year it will be a decade in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the greatest.
Speaker 4: It's just like even twenty fourteen though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I in my head I categorized all of us having met on like Vine and Twitter.
Speaker 6: Because I'm just like, yes, it's twenty fifteen, Twitter, yeah, and Vine. Twenty fourteen was twenty fourteen. I was thirteen.
Speaker 7: What were you gonna say, bitch that she was crazy? Give me Clara's number, honestly.
Speaker 4: For one fifty for a one fifty essence gift card. I'll think about it.
Speaker 6: One fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on a mace. I've been eating a ace. I want at Oh you're drinking now?
Speaker 7: Oh no, I just finished.
Speaker 9: I've had anxiety coming on this, so I feelished like five beers before I sat down.
Speaker 7: My fucking business win.
Speaker 2: Honestly, guys, seriously, No, it's okay. You guys could be open here.
Speaker 7: Girl, I'm not gonna do that to you. Fuck me up.
Speaker 4: You can't hit her.
Speaker 7: I can do whatever I want. I'm gay.
Speaker 6: And you beat his ass.
Speaker 7: Wait what happened? Why did you.
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: No, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do it, but I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Leave him alone.
Speaker 6: I don't know what going on to what demons?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 6: God, Well, let me pray for the room father, Heavenly Jesus God, please take the demons off these bases. How do you have something?
Speaker 4: Why do you have so many? No, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Doing prayer mid prayer.
Speaker 4: That's the demon. That's the demon. That's the demon.
Speaker 7: De man me no rebuke.
Speaker 3: Literally crying.
Speaker 7: That felt good? You know, I feel alive again.
Speaker 4: I know it is how fun it is touch me?
Speaker 7: Are you okay? It did, but I'm used to it. Abusive?
Speaker 6: Thank you and you thank you?
Speaker 3: Pretty secret secret sy I love on girls.
Speaker 7: Help you jealous? You guys are just lesbian girls.
Speaker 4: We're just girls girls.
Speaker 10: I literally girls girlhood, girlhead right.
Speaker 3: Now, girl.
Speaker 7: Play mother.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love your tattoos.
Speaker 6: Avery is a witch, insidi every time.
Speaker 7: She's projecting, where's Josiah? Is he in your attic?
Speaker 3: He's actually coming, He's coming up?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 7: Can I be honest? I genuinely am worried. Why Josiah scares me?
Speaker 4: He wait, scares me when it's so scary people too?
Speaker 2: Why because he's freaky he's so scary.
Speaker 3: He's a queen.
Speaker 2: He just lies to everybody like he he'll just lie to will literally just lie because I think it's like Josiah is one of the best people I've ever met.
Speaker 4: But if you can get you have to get through. Like the first what was that?
Speaker 3: Did you hear that?
Speaker 7: I have to shoot you?
Speaker 3: I get the gun. We have to kill I'm.
Speaker 9: Not even kidding, Like if I stutter in front of somebody, I have to shoot them.
Speaker 7: On side, you're you have to die. I'm sorry you hear her back.
Speaker 6: Was stuck.
Speaker 4: Guys, that's just air each other off. I like, I don't have anything fun though I already said my last thing on the last episode that went up today.
Speaker 2: My admission was one time in back and forth traffic, I did a nasty face tooloman and I can't do it, so.
Speaker 6: You have to do it.
Speaker 4: She said that because she made me really mad. She cut you off. Br Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I remember today when I was driving because I was thinking about it, and I was like, why did I get so mad at that bitch?
Speaker 4: But it was because I was.
Speaker 2: At the airport and she was trying to cut me off as I was leaving and I was like, Okay, if you gave it two more seconds, I would have laughed.
Speaker 4: And then I wasn't going fast enough for her.
Speaker 6: No, so you're playing with my life, so about to play your face.
Speaker 3: Don't cut me off exactly.
Speaker 7: She's actually on Sniffy's. Do you know what Sniffy is? No, she knows everything.
Speaker 6: You know Sniffy is, y'all see Loray knows Sniffies.
Speaker 4: Yes, that backfire me this being like she faced them.
Speaker 7: She goes, m, what a Sniffy?
Speaker 6: Because I'm always around gay niggas, because I work all so many different sets with like hair stylis and stuff, and they're like Sniffy City. I'm like, Larry, what's sniff crazy?
Speaker 3: Yes, we've played it before, Sniffys.
Speaker 6: You literally see dick and balls by Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that sounds. It's literally the greatest train of that is.
Speaker 4: An active threat. Get on my phone.
Speaker 6: And there was men who wanted to have saxophone Like it's just like open assholes walking towards my girl.
Speaker 2: It's literally actually such a vibe that we've come so far with technology, you guys.
Speaker 7: Let Drew speak.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, it's just crazy because it has your location like lock, Wait, what was that? I'm gonna flare in my trade?
Speaker 7: Am I? You was trade? Now you're just gay? But like I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a queen. I'm a queen. But it's crazy because Sniffy's literally like dox is you it literally like it's down to your point, like they just updated it recently where it will like make your location like three hundred feet from where you actually are, but like literally just like you'll walk up the street and you'll see like a dick and balls on Sniffy's and you know exactly what house?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: So much?
Speaker 7: So much?
Speaker 2: That's why I'm knowing that, like the coding really crazy you got.
Speaker 3: I actually don't know why I know that you got juveiter I do. I do own a website a website.
Speaker 7: You would like to know?
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, yeah, I'm really digging.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I love finding twins and then just making them your little excess.
Speaker 3: I know we're little toys, that's all we are to these girls.
Speaker 2: No, it's more your warm bodies, your people to walk with us. But when I got to go to the cars, you can walk with me to the car and people will.
Speaker 4: Think we're dating until they hear us, Larry.
Speaker 6: Never give a straight when when we together.
Speaker 10: Every time I go to coffee, so you go, hey girl and the coffee store.
Speaker 6: Let it be like, hey, Larry, I wish I was somebody like that.
Speaker 2: I really have a hard time talking to Like when anybody in public tries talking to me, like yeah, no literally, art store, like the girl behind the counter is talking to me.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, short circuiting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, literally, I ended up signing up for a membership. Like she was just talking to me.
Speaker 3: And you got a credit card.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what. I was too scared to tell her no and to be like stop talking to me.
Speaker 6: So I was just like yes, I just know I do the same thing because like it's the small talk that I'm not good at. So I just kind of overshare to try to create some form of connection. I hate when I text hang out with some like texts, make a fake plan to hang out with somebody, they probably don't think it's fake, and then the next day the like.
Speaker 4: What are we doing?
Speaker 6: And nothing again, So and then it comes literally four days. I'm like I think I'm pressing right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 6: I'm getting fifty.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, I have to go to the hospital involuntarily, and I.
Speaker 7: Feel like sweating. I'm sweating.
Speaker 3: Can I I'm sweating as change my shirt?
Speaker 7: You guys can?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, well, actually I have one thing before you go. So we were talking about playlist earlier and VidCon. Do you remember sleeping on my mom's hotel room's floor.
Speaker 9: I don't remember anything past twenty twenty, anything back or before. Yeah, I don't remember anything before twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: When we were like first planning to like get together. My mom was like, oh yeah, he slept on my floor. Like he slept on my floor a VidCon and it was like Issa Twains like everyone. We were just like partying as fun.
Speaker 7: I was as fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were like blackout drunk, and my mom was just like, okay, yeah, you'll have fun.
Speaker 7: I was a key.
Speaker 6: I remember hanging out with y'all for the first time, and I was lily a baby. Let me laugh at all their jokes even though I didn't get anything, And I just remember hanging out y'all. Y'all had your whole friend group and you're like, come in our hotel room and then y'all was like Scubert Dubert. Y'all thought it was the funniest thing ever.
Speaker 3: It's still the funniest.
Speaker 7: Wait, what's Scuba do?
Speaker 6: There's here's a real name, super.
Speaker 1: Ya.
Speaker 6: Like it wasn't just like second of a joke.
Speaker 4: It was literally like three hours.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry because I literally don't remember any memory before twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Did we meet a lot? Or do we hang out a lot?
Speaker 3: Because I had to be contacted three or four times?
Speaker 4: Like he went to so many parties together, because when you live the.
Speaker 3: Bryce Hall parties huh yeah yeah, yeah with your manager, he would like bring us into the bathroom and try to get me.
Speaker 2: Wait, because your manager was that little white guy'll yeah, because he was the first person I ever saw do coke and I was really scared.
Speaker 7: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in that bathroom, do you remember? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I loved her.
Speaker 6: We could do an entire episode on like having bad teams.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he put a shotgun out on me. I was a vibe.
Speaker 3: Well yeah you said that earlier.
Speaker 7: I need to know that. Oh so many times he tried to kill me.
Speaker 9: The shotgun was because I was moving out and he had the shotgun while I was packing with Lisa being like girl, I think he has a shotgun, and I was like, girl, he would never And then girl, when I was literally walking my little to my car, he was like, all right, I'm just making sure I'm safe because you know, you guys are crazy in this and literally had the shotgun like this waiting for us to like do something.
Speaker 7: Girl, I was twinking, they're like, down the man, what could I do?
Speaker 2: Also, not even that, but like that is a grown man, like what like literally a kid.
Speaker 7: I was a kid too. He was if you were like a twenty four at a time, twenty five.
Speaker 6: No twenty four year old should be managing anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Like.
Speaker 6: You think everybody's so much older until you get to that age in you're like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh when I was like seventeen, somebody who is twenty six, which I am not.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn geriatric. You must have your life.
Speaker 2: You've seen I'm sure you've seen a lot.
Speaker 3: I a thirty year olds.
Speaker 6: You don't really have wrinkles.
Speaker 3: The thirty year olds I know now are like actually batshit crazy like that. It's it's really shocking how like no one actually ever grows.
Speaker 6: Up, anyone that I know over the age of thirty five. Me and them Key twenty four, It's like, oh, why can we relate to the day.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of influencers that are like pushing thirty now that are still in the Peter Pant syndrome.
Speaker 7: No, I know, And I feel so bad.
Speaker 9: How old is Vera the forty five now?
Speaker 2: Because in my head, I've never known his age like I always thought.
Speaker 7: AI.
Speaker 3: Literally, I doesn't in person, That's.
Speaker 4: What I've never seen.
Speaker 6: I feel like I've seen a lot of people. I've seen Logan Paul in person. Whoa Logan Paul introduced himself to me at a nightclub in Miami and I was just friends with a girl that he was dating at the time.
Speaker 3: Where you were dating a girl. Yeah, oh cute, you're.
Speaker 9: Oh no, right now you just locked the memory every that you fully just like, wait, oh my god, I remember every time you would talk about Jake Paul and Logan Paul in like twenty twenty, you would be like, if I saw them, I would.
Speaker 6: Collapse exactly exactly, I would always And that was your bit, I said. My bit was like, I I will never ever ever meet them. And then I'm at this night club in Miami, probably like four years ago, and I look and it's like Logan Paul and he's like, Hi, I'm Logan and he's probably seen how many times I said I would never introduce myself to him, and I was like, he grabs you by your And then I went to spiritual set in the next two years, like no, I swear to God, I was going through the spirits like this. After I touched him, there was like the statue that was made into a chair that was like and I like grabbed the statue by his face and I was like, you don't want to be here, do you? Oh?
Speaker 3: He ruined you. I mean he has really demonic energy. Actually, he's really well.
Speaker 2: I have I have to find it because it's on one of my phones that's sitting in my fucking cabinet. I have unedited flog footage of Logan Paul in like twenty nineteen when I was on that random ass brat show.
Speaker 6: That I was then I never got cast.
Speaker 7: I wanted it.
Speaker 4: I literally did it, like it's so humiliating. I did it because I was like, I'm gonna make fun of everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was her whole thing. Her whole thing was she was going to go in and like shoot a mockumentary where she was like a diva on set and like it was like this whole thing they had planned out and Josh filmed a bunch of it, and then I was like, but I like, I love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, That's how it was during the hyph pouse, during the.
Speaker 11: Pandemic, Oh look at me, Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, it's hard to go in and even as I feel like all of us are very good at looking at someone being like I.
Speaker 4: Would never get literally was and it's way harder.
Speaker 7: Because yeah, I was like a little bit afraid of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like I forget. Are y'all friends with anybody from the hype House?
Speaker 6: I literally during the fires, I need to park my car at somebody's house because my house got evacuated. They closed off my neighborhood and I texted them as hide Melio. She said, bring the car on over, so she took care of my car while I was away. I'm still friends with Dixie, I'm still real good friends with Adams.
Speaker 3: Just followed me on Instagram like a week ago.
Speaker 6: She's finally tapping it.
Speaker 3: Okay good, yeah, yeh, yeah, I don't I let her.
Speaker 12: I let her.
Speaker 6: She's beautiful.
Speaker 3: She's literally beautiful.
Speaker 6: Dixie get into the model back, please.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: I love Addison down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's God.
Speaker 6: I never really talked. I spoke to Charlie. Me and Charlie I had like conversations, but I never was like, friend, let's go hang out one on one because I didn't. I wish people didn't do that to.
Speaker 3: Me when I was how was it filming the show? That is?
Speaker 6: I was like, I don't want to be your friend as deep as I could be your friend, because I'm going to negatively impact you because I'm tweaked out right now.
Speaker 3: How is it filming the show?
Speaker 6: Oh? Good? They would be like I would we would go to we would go on set, and they'd be like, Okay, so today y'all gonna just wake up from a sleepover and talk. Mike you up And I'd be like, and we talk. It was fun.
Speaker 7: How was it the show? Are being friends with them?
Speaker 6: Being friends? Are you still friends?
Speaker 7: I'm still friends with like the some people you mentioned.
Speaker 9: I honestly think it was one of those things where I was going into it like, oh, I'm going to make this a joke, and then I ended up meeting really sweet people regardless of the Internet perception of them. I found out that people from like I don't know, places that I would never see myself hanging around.
Speaker 7: Were people that I can relate to.
Speaker 9: And then honestly, I would say, like the show was just like it was just sweet.
Speaker 7: Everyone was so nice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's just everyone's nice, and it sucks to like be like, oh, these people are literally evil, but.
Speaker 7: Like, no, not all of them are bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's especially when you're working on sets like that the production team, like it's a whole different set of faces that you get close to. You're going to be seeing them every day, spending hours with them.
Speaker 4: It's hard not to get close. So I was just like, I can't do that too, Like that would actually feel like, yeah, I would be a bit check fun.
Speaker 6: That's how I felt about my High Pelse mockumentary was did You Work Again? And it's like it's like it goes into my notes. It's like SpongeBob when you see there.
Speaker 7: Just air air one is poisonous.
Speaker 10: Honestly, you're not gonna get a smoothie take it back.
Speaker 9: I love airwon you know Lisa from Black Pink, I just ran into her airwon. Oh really, yes, I was gagged, that is bitch.
Speaker 6: Have you ever asked for a picture for someone? Yes, I don't think I have.
Speaker 3: It was like a collaboration, but.
Speaker 4: Ibby Miller she was down for it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Miller.
Speaker 4: They've gotten a lot of self.
Speaker 3: Literally, I've seen her four different times in public, like invisible energy around her. Yeah, yeah, she she has an aura of evil around her and she'll be like rolling in her wheelchair and you can like see it like like following her. Yeah. But one of the times we were like it's always me and Josiah for some reason, like can I get a picture with her or with you? And she was like yeah, make it quick, and then she like grabbed my phone and then like brought it to the angle and like it was so funny. She like stabbed up, but no, she like had her angles all figured out. Same with Gypsy Roes you met Believe, Yeah, I was it was.
Speaker 6: Girl.
Speaker 7: Where did you meet Gypsy?
Speaker 3: At He invited us to her fucking like premiere of like her docu series show or reality. I don't know how she.
Speaker 2: I think like her team showed us to her, and we had talked about her so many times, and they were trying to find like influencers to go to this thing, so they showed her a bunch of people and then she.
Speaker 4: Liked me and Drew, so we got we were chosen by the.
Speaker 3: Killer, and they gave us like a little table with our names on it and everything. That's actually the nice And then yeah, also like roll.
Speaker 4: Up, like.
Speaker 3: Her whole family just took our table and sat there. But like all of the characters in the Short family, yeah, like yeah.
Speaker 4: They kind of really stepped up on us.
Speaker 2: We had our little name tag on this table in the corner, and then when the premiere ended, they all came.
Speaker 3: Out and went yeah and just moved our ship and stuff at all time. Also, the girl we.
Speaker 2: Literally stood by the table were just like okay, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: And the girl that Chloe's sevenier played in the show like, which is like basically her like mother now had her and Gypsy as the background on her phone and she sat it down and unlocked and she just like had her phone unlocked and I could have gone through like Gypsy's like mother's.
Speaker 6: Phone saying and I could have got I should have.
Speaker 7: I don't know, it doesn't sound illegal, waiting.
Speaker 2: I just like take them to small claims court?
Speaker 3: What are you hiding in your phone?
Speaker 7: What you got to hear?
Speaker 4: What am I not hiding on my phone?
Speaker 3: You got games on your phone?
Speaker 4: Actually?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Like literally no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't play games.
Speaker 6: Do you have porn on your phone? Or do you not indulge? I literally quit, I like really.
Speaker 7: Really for a second.
Speaker 6: I quit for a second.
Speaker 2: I did for a second because I started taking prozac and then I was hitting Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, and you got back into it. I know. If I'm in a relationship and I'm getting into my nightly reads as I like to call them, then I need to break up with that person.
Speaker 7: Baby Girl m.
Speaker 1: A.
Speaker 9: I No, I haven't, I remember, I want to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm assistant Baby Girl talk girl stuff it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I got on here and I said I liked baby Girl and people didn't like it. And I think it's just because it was like a sex like I don't like. I don't know, but it makes me now I feel perverted.
Speaker 6: I'm like, baby Girl is everything. I'm sorry you, but just don't get trade like we do. Baby Girl is tea.
Speaker 2: And wait, what do you mean the woman who has to be like a mother, a boss, a caretaker or this or that.
Speaker 4: She has to have a little fun and I like.
Speaker 6: He like is laughing her the whole Yeah, he's like, oh you think you hot ship Okay. Like he's like like, that's what gags me in when I meet somebody and they don't bow down to whatever what they could be bowed down to, and they're like okay, So I'm like, I know, I guess too crazy Exactly he told her, Wait, girl, okay, I can really get nasty. Get nasty the way that she was masturbated on her stomach.
Speaker 4: I know, Like I was like.
Speaker 3: Starting off, wait and yeah, can you show me how it was done?
Speaker 2: Just you you're on the floor and rub your clip, Let go a clip?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Period.
Speaker 7: Wait.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 9: Also, I feel like I like I'm in like a bathroom with two drug girls.
Speaker 3: This is like.
Speaker 4: We're basically talking about sophomore.
Speaker 6: Like another fifty shades of great. I remember reading in this probably was terrible for the development of my mind. But during independent reading he had during independent reading time in the fifth grade, I would go to IMDb and typem in synopsis and I would just read all the sex movies because my mom would let me see them, and I think it did something to the development of my brain.
Speaker 2: And I was going to watch her, like, bro, I don't give a fucking Literally the second I'm so sorry about her finishing having sex and then going to pass, I was like, and you and you go, my queen, go to closet your.
Speaker 6: Like, get yours, Like, oh my gosh. My therapist was telling me that you should be in alignment with your mind, your heart, and your genitals, which represents your health. Your heart represents like your soul, in your mind represents your logic when you're engaging with somebody sexually or in like a relationship. And like she her fucking vagina, her genitals was not pleased, and like she was out of alignment and that's why she cheated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when a girl cheats, it's okay. I also fully believe that. I'm like, what did the man do?
Speaker 4: I feel like I would Yeah. No, Actually there's no man in my life.
Speaker 2: If if any man confided me and that he cheated, but I guess specifically on one cheated.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's I don't think gays can cheat.
Speaker 3: Everybody. Everybody is open.
Speaker 6: It's free, it's free.
Speaker 7: Wait, so you gay.
Speaker 9: Your boy that you were talking about on TikTok.
Speaker 7: Was that the boy that you were talking about your pod?
Speaker 3: Everybody thought it was him and it was driving me insane. It's d L trade, not actually the trade. He's not d L, but he's trade in Texas. Oh yeah, d L trade.
Speaker 7: So I need to learn how to speak English, because what did I just say? TikTok?
Speaker 3: I knew exactly what you were talking. I knew what you were talking about. No, he's from Texas.
Speaker 7: Guests dropped his location while you're at it.
Speaker 3: I should say his location if he top, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Are you talking about the same time?
Speaker 7: Bottom girl?
Speaker 3: I'm aside, I shut.
Speaker 4: The fuck off.
Speaker 6: What do you think I am?
Speaker 3: You're a top? Top for sure, one hundred percent of top.
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I feel like I could see you playing both sides?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: I think for the right.
Speaker 2: I think it really like you rubbed me as somebody who you get to the room and it's like I want this you want okay?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, very versatile.
Speaker 6: I would think my life you were short.
Speaker 9: And now I'm gagged because I was like, oh, he's sure by.
Speaker 6: I told him you were five five because he was hyping you up. So much. I was I never have time moment, so I tried to ye. I was like, I never got my piece.
Speaker 7: I was gagged and I look around. He's like, yo, what you were expecting?
Speaker 3: Like, yay, hi, buddy, you are.
Speaker 10: I didn't get my turn, so now you want your own turn?
Speaker 7: That's even want to turn and I got I somewhere else.
Speaker 6: Girl, You guys.
Speaker 4: Already have a situation happening, so it's like fucked up for.
Speaker 7: You to do that in front of him. Baby, stop acting like that.
Speaker 6: I would never do nothing.
Speaker 7: She plays hard. Oh my god, so funny.
Speaker 3: I literally love y'all so much. I could literally watch y'all talk for like five five hours. You know, I.
Speaker 7: Just see when we go at it on FaceTime.
Speaker 6: Oh, it goes back back and forth. You should see us in a serious meeting. I cannot look at Larry and.
Speaker 3: She does the same thing. She can't like look at me like.
Speaker 4: This, like you like a business thinking the dumbest ship ever.
Speaker 6: I'll text for the dumbest we're on, like a big call like this determines the next six years. There he's like, my.
Speaker 3: Girl, the same ship.
Speaker 4: Literally have a note pad and beyond and be like.
Speaker 2: Gay loser gay actually, like nobody weren't in the room.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: I was on a business meeting for wait I need girl what I felt like I haged by Eli Dade bitch. I was on this business meeting with c A A she signed. But however, though one of the people in the CA meetings like, yeah, you can do like a pop up in like who or something.
Speaker 7: I texted David I said he.
Speaker 3: Just sneaked me.
Speaker 6: That was a sneak.
Speaker 5: That wasn't sneak.
Speaker 7: I wanted to leave the call so fucking bad a pop up in wo or.
Speaker 3: My old manager used to be like, well, Drew, you're like the sassy one, Like you're the one that's sassy and has an attitude. You're so sassy And I was like, wow.
Speaker 7: It's actually saying in our space.
Speaker 6: They really pushed the gauge doing ship during the pandemic and after the pandemic, Like I was not okay. I was not in charge of like my image. I was starting to do things where I go on appearances and like shoot shows for people. Girl, I needed meet a shot before every single.
Speaker 4: Whoy were you just like anxious or.
Speaker 6: It was because I wasn't in control like, because I'm in control of.
Speaker 9: She's not gonna let you hit bro just one time?
Speaker 7: Please, please, please please, you would take myself. I would come up like that.
Speaker 2: It has a hole in it. The mattress up there has a hole in it, and it has a shirt.
Speaker 7: Your bathroom, you have a glory hole here.
Speaker 4: No, I wish to a gloryhole.
Speaker 7: What you're sick?
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 6: I watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I would like join in on the FESTIVI, but I would like to see.
Speaker 7: I get are the other girls that like gay porn?
Speaker 6: I particularly only one gay man?
Speaker 7: Yeah, gay porn porn.
Speaker 4: I've never I'm not lying at all.
Speaker 6: Like, wait, y'all, it's me. There was a time.
Speaker 4: There was at a time.
Speaker 6: There was literally a time when I was like eighteen something around there where I was like, I don't believe straight porn, but I don't. I feel like there's no way gay niggas can be lying about that. So so porn would just be so real to me, like straightn like she's cap, she's cap gay niggas, I'm like, away this nigga serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The video of like the two guys in the car kassing and the black girls recording it.
Speaker 6: I love getting Nigga's tea. I forgot who I was with, but I think it was malin Argie. She was like a man having a did you birth forget? That's how I have pregnis.
Speaker 7: She's going to hit me when I get home.
Speaker 6: She literally hits me, I have shut down syndrome. Are you avoidant or anxious attachment style or secure?
Speaker 3: I'm avoidant?
Speaker 6: Run where you like talk to me talking.
Speaker 2: Anxious attachment like I if they're like I need this over now, tell me what the issue is. And if you don't tell me the issue, I'm just gonna tell you what my issue is.
Speaker 3: Literally made my heart drop.
Speaker 2: Like you can reply when you want. I'm not going to pressure for a reply or anything. I'm it's like, just so you know I didn't like that.
Speaker 6: That's how that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Larry.
Speaker 6: Me and Larry will get in a tiff and he'll face time. I'll be like, I cannot I.
Speaker 7: Texted exactly how I feel too, get into that, because.
Speaker 6: Now you get no.
Speaker 7: Because I texted her how exactly how I feel.
Speaker 9: She says, okay, dumbs it up, whoa.
Speaker 3: And that it's really that easy. Though it's that easy.
Speaker 6: I was wrong?
Speaker 7: How was I wrong?
Speaker 6: Because you said that left down?
Speaker 4: Don't bring it down.
Speaker 6: It's what I just blowing you. You might want to go get cleaned, and.
Speaker 4: We're all.
Speaker 7: We're all literally back to attachment styles.
Speaker 4: I'm anxious.
Speaker 9: I get really nervous confronting people. But it's something I'm working on.
Speaker 6: You don't get nervous.
Speaker 7: I get nervous to do it. I do it because my god, this is what's going to be. We're do you see me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Because I feel.
Speaker 2: Like I don't like to keep.
Speaker 7: Talking, but I have to force my stuff to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if I don't, then I'm just like, I feel like an idiot.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, well, now, I.
Speaker 6: Wish I was like y'all, but I think, hm, hmmm, why am I not like y'all. I feel like I'm acting. If I was like y'all, like you yes for me, like I don't, I'm like, I need to sit and gather and be like, well you hurt my feelings because no, no. But if I was like, like, I can't even be like this type. That's why I've never been in a fight with nobody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had to force my stuff to do it and a fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't like a fist fight, not since like ninth.
Speaker 6: I never have been in a fight in my life. And there's bitches that deserve to fight.
Speaker 2: I kind of think everyone should, like everybody who's been annoying, Like I've had my act, so I like.
Speaker 4: Feel like you've had your as I've talked ship and.
Speaker 2: Saw the repercussions of that, and I feel like that taught me a lot at a young age, Like.
Speaker 7: I've got beat up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was tiny.
Speaker 2: I got beat up like twice, got.
Speaker 6: Into but she was big.
Speaker 7: She was big.
Speaker 3: Okay. So he like copied my Valentine's Day milk jug and like copied it verbatim.
Speaker 4: So I beat this my Valentine's Day milk.
Speaker 3: It was like texted, you get it, you get it, you get it. No, it was third grade and he copied my like we brought milk jugs and then you like would customize them for Valentine's Day, and he copied my verbatim. So I punched him in the face. Michael Golba, and I think I had a crush on him.
Speaker 7: I get it, you're scene, hey, you get it.
Speaker 4: We're all seeing each.
Speaker 3: Other, do you remember y'all's first crush.
Speaker 7: Can I help you? Yeah? Oh my god. Yes.
Speaker 9: His name was Alexis and he was actually my bully and he literally made me want to kill myself.
Speaker 7: No, he actually moved away because his family was just doing ship. But he literally looked at me.
Speaker 9: I'm not even kidding, Burbadim was like, none of your friends kissed the friend gup that I was in, like, none of.
Speaker 7: Us, like you stopping.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I sat and looked like Hallway and cried.
Speaker 3: That's so dark. Well, now you have friends in us.
Speaker 7: I know. Thank you. That was a little play. This feels performative.
Speaker 3: No, it's real. Yeah, and this is not real.
Speaker 6: I don't do that, and I don't know where the funk I am.
Speaker 2: I would every time I got yelled at, I would literally cry, and I would cry so much. I was such a sensitive kid that in fifth grade, my teacher missus Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Hollywood. Like her name was missus Hollywood.
Speaker 3: My teacher's name was miss miss vine Street. Yeah, miss vine Street, Vine Street, the w hotels.
Speaker 4: W on Hollywood.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But one time she yelled at me and told me that I was being a sensitive baby. And then I never cried at school again because I got scared and I was like, damn, do people think I'm a bit?
Speaker 3: My teacher?
Speaker 4: She really like, I mean, actually was? I feel like Drew. I got close to Drew, but we didn't.
Speaker 2: I feel like our friend group didn't even get as emotionally close until like twenty nineteen, twenty twenty. Like I was so blocked off. I hated the idea of having a best friend. I thought that was me to it a full week. Yeah, because I need someone this way.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh you like what because without your best friend, what are you gonna fucking die?
Speaker 4: Grow up? Like I didn't want to be close to people. I thought it was so weird.
Speaker 6: Because I also hate I hated thinking that they could eventually leave me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I had had that happened already too. I had kids I got close to who would like turn around and tell my secrets and that.
Speaker 6: I was like, so you're like, oh, no best ever again? Yeah, my best room with the internet real.
Speaker 4: But now we got here.
Speaker 6: So we're here. Now we're in the kids with our emotional support gaze.
Speaker 3: Literally, I love you, right, but you're not. Wait. I need you. I need you to talk about the Darkness Retreat so badly.
Speaker 6: Okay, always want to talk. Okay, ask me, what's the question.
Speaker 3: What's the darkness retreat? What is it all about?
Speaker 7: About?
Speaker 6: The sixteenth billion time I said this, I thought, we don't have to talk about it. No, we can. We can talk about it. We can talk about.
Speaker 13: What I will say is something I have always heard about the both.
Speaker 2: Of you is I genuinely do feel like y'all are both people. If you have an idea and you want to do something, you will just literally y'all just like Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go and do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the dark Mister treat, though, is like when she told me she was doing it, I was like.
Speaker 6: Oh, I did that for my twenty second birthday. I turned twenty two on in the darkness. When I came out, it was all birthday.
Speaker 7: I'm not even called I'm out. The first FaceTime she called me, she was like, Hi, Larry, y'all.
Speaker 6: Understand what the fuck went on? Okay, y'all A darkness tree was when I it was like, I see it on my Instagram reels algorithm anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really don't need to follow Instagram reels advice even Darkness.
Speaker 6: It was videos of people taking off their glasses and looking around like they saw God. And I was like, I want to meet God.
Speaker 3: Let me go.
Speaker 6: So I call him and I'm like, I want to come join the Darkness Retreat. They're like, we don't have any availability to twenty twenty seven because it's so booked out. And then they said they called me back like a week later and they're like, we have availability from the sixteenth to the twentieth. My birthday is the seventeenth. So I'm like, this is destiny. So it was in Portland, Oregon where Niggas tweak.
Speaker 4: You went to Portland for that Portland crash up.
Speaker 6: Yes, I went alone. There was a guy that met me at the airport. He like came in this broke down Ford pickup truck. He had one curl sitting up straight in the middle of his head. He's like, I'm here to hold you and guide you through this experience. And I was like, oh my god, I'm very excited. I'm very ready to receive open And I get into the car and the music he turns on the OX. It's like, yes, it's like hereditary music. And we're driving through the woods I'm like alone, there's no service anymore.
Speaker 3: Were you scared at any point, like you were gonna know?
Speaker 6: Because like I tweak hard. I've always tweaked hard. I tweaked hard, and so like if you just you know, a shroom like I was taking when yes long yeah, yeah, like I tweet card and so I was like, I'm about to go into the darkness, my god. So then I get there and it was on a commune and there was a wood fired sauna. There was like the Darkness Retreat, which were these cabins, and then there's this thing called a kiva. So first I went into the wood fire sauna and it's called preparing for the darkness, where you just like chill and like acclimate to your experience. And there was this woman that had like the most beautiful voice of all time, and she's like but it was like gorgeous, like better than Beyonce type shit. And she had two long filled with milk titties sitting on my lap, each of each.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it sounds like you're just describing like an episode of Super Jail or something like what you wait, And she.
Speaker 6: Was she was singing with her titties out, and we were all naked like and they all throw.
Speaker 2: The movie like literally that is the ending of Baby Girl that we never got to see.
Speaker 6: I was letting Nicole kinman. And so then after I get out the wood fired sauna and I get ready for the darkness, and I will probably do that for about two days. And I get ready for the darkness. And it was like a house that had a room that was light proof, like they went and got every shred of light out, not even a pinprick of light. And it's like darker than closing your eyes and going in the closet, Like it's ten times dark. It was insane level of dark. And one side of the room was a wood fire fireplace and then the other side was like the room that I stayed in the room had like a bed, a bathtub, a sink, and a yoga bag.
Speaker 4: Wait, how did you do all that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I like this like this, How do you know you wiped all the way? Oh?
Speaker 6: I didn't I know? I had sticky cheeks?
Speaker 7: Was crazy.
Speaker 6: My booty hole would just peelding.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: So it's crazy. It's crazy what your body does when it thinks you went blind. So every time I would go to sleep and wake up, I would have a panic attack because my body thought I went blind, So it was trying to acclimate to that. They never gave me food like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They would give me meal prep for the entire next day every dinner, so I couldn't calculate the time. By the time they brought me the mails. I wrote in a journal the entire time in the darkness. Why was each paragraph perfect? None of the paragraphs touched. It's like all of your senses pick up times one hundred. I was in the darkness for seventy two hours. I took a bath. I literally think I spoke to God. I add that I think I spoke to God. I like, and I really wanted, like I really wanted to go into the darkness because I never experienced life without the Internet and without like this third point of view and thinking like what there's an audience behind all this, Like I always am even thinking about myself when I'm talking to someone about like how I'm being perceived all the time, and I feel like that would take it away. So then by three days of the darkness and I came out and I was like, yeah, you can, Like they asked me before I went in the video video is so bad and I'm so mad that like the reals algorithmicted it up because all the other videos, like three.
Speaker 8: Hundred likes my videos like because someone was like they were also got it on their timeline was like what.
Speaker 4: You had went to the page and so all these people and they.
Speaker 3: Were like, what is going on?
Speaker 6: So we're lucky.
Speaker 4: Does look like someone took you? No, it does.
Speaker 6: Those people like this is the type of bitch that get taken by.
Speaker 4: I hate out.
Speaker 6: But when I came out of the darkness, what was crazy was I was so interested in like eye contact because I hadn't been around like another human for seventy two hours. I had not spoken to anybody but myself, and so I was just so like I loved looking people in their eyes. Like I was like, oh my gosh, I see why they say like the eyes is the whatever. Yeah, because I was like, oh my gosh, your eyes don't ever age, like I can see you when I was.
Speaker 7: In your eyes.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's good.
Speaker 4: Your eyeballs really don't.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel like my eyeballs have aged, like I don't know something about the look of them.
Speaker 7: Recently, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Every time I look at the mirror, I'm like, I see something, like something is withering here, but.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 3: A darkness is brewing.
Speaker 6: I did the darkness the tree. After I came out of the darkness, he was like, the guy who was holding me through the entire experience was like, you want to go into the kiva. The kiva is a fifteen foot deep hole in the grind that they dug that has lens. I could have been murdered. I could have been killed no one. It was a fifteen foot hole that you laddered down into the ground that's covered in linseed oil and it smells like bleach down there. And there was like a whole bunch of rugs and pillows and stuff. And he was like, here's the medicine that we should take on this practice and as a weed pin and we both hit the weepin and they closed the.
Speaker 3: Latch so dizzy, bringing the most modern.
Speaker 6: Cart, we hit the crayola pack, close the top. It goes completely dark like the darkness retreat and he starts hitting sound sound bowls. I swear to God, y'all, I swear to God, May God shrag me down right now if I'm lying. I could see sound like I could see like the vibrations and the patterns of sound because it was so dark.
Speaker 4: I know, I do believe, but I want to do that, but damn you're brave.
Speaker 10: I can't.
Speaker 6: I want to.
Speaker 3: I'm it, you do it.
Speaker 7: It was so it was can you people?
Speaker 6: No, that would take away. But they are also telling me different like ancient practices, because it is ancient practice to do a darkness retreat, and they have this thing called the vision quest that men and tribes usually do where you go into a field where you can't see any people, any life, and you draw a kilometer circle around you and you stay in the circle, no water, no food until you get a vision from God. So you just drive yourself to deliriousness until God speaks to you and you can't tell if anybody, Like somebody's watching you, but you can't see.
Speaker 3: That's our next retreat.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I feel like that when I go to Airwan. Every time the vision qus literally dave as though, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Just like I don't.
Speaker 2: Also I think I'm too lazy, Like I feel that like what I I even have to figure out?
Speaker 6: Like but the whole time I could leave the room, who are your favorite new generation content creator.
Speaker 3: People World of T Shirts?
Speaker 6: I love him. I'm so sad for him.
Speaker 3: I'm so sad he was the one I was most sad for with the TikTok band World of T Shirts. Do you know Daniel Larson?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love Daniel Larson.
Speaker 6: You love like the CRYPTI you love the crypt.
Speaker 3: The crypts of the Internet.
Speaker 2: She asked our new like, well, who are your favorite new generation creators? And you're like Daniel Lars like, literally they are our age and they've been on the Internet just as long.
Speaker 6: I can tell y'all who my favorite girl is.
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 4: As I say this is one of my favorite people are oh love?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, Gus literally genius, a great mind of our generation.
Speaker 6: Let me see there's also a girl's so fucking fun, hilarious. The girl who did the small talk would be like, have y'all seen Thicky?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that is literally what it feels like.
Speaker 4: That's what small talk feels like.
Speaker 2: When I take a Vivans and I don't expect to run into somebody and I'm like in a store with a mission and they're talking to me.
Speaker 10: Like, yeah, you're so goot.
Speaker 6: Larry is king of small talk, Larry could make a bit. You feel like that's his best friend and literally, and that's such a good.
Speaker 4: Trait to have.
Speaker 3: Though I feel like I'm.
Speaker 6: Really jealous of that.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's also just all of us are extroverted, and that's no.
Speaker 4: Maybe something's wrong with all of us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think there's something deeply, deeply wrong with Has the Internet talked to a phone? Yeah, that's a camera.
Speaker 3: We're disturbed.
Speaker 6: We're disturbed, really disturbed. They would have gave us all abotomies if we were in the forties.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I wish I could get like a you know, there's baby botox I.
Speaker 3: Want to make. I want to tryal round.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want one for.
Speaker 6: Like two days they have one? What so really stand on and if you about.
Speaker 3: It, you really want that?
Speaker 2: Actually I'm not kidding, and like two years I'll hit that, right, I think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's like.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: It sounds so nice, like what my brain just is off? Oh that'sund nice.
Speaker 6: That was what the Darkness Retreat did to me. When I was quiet and I wasn't speaking, there was nothing going on in my head.
Speaker 3: I see, I need that, like my my ultimate ultimate ultimate dream is to be in a coma for three months, like me, to sleep for three months and then like all, like all of my obligations just like dissolve away from.
Speaker 7: What's not gonna happen.
Speaker 10: You wake up, it's gonna be like hey.
Speaker 4: Here, yeah, hey, just checking in. Hope, you're doing good, loving you. You have eighteen things doing. I don't know if y'all have this, but.
Speaker 10: During the fires, don't talk about the fires.
Speaker 4: Why are you texting me about a fucking Instagram post?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Everything I own is in my car right.
Speaker 6: Burn down to pause all of my work.
Speaker 3: We did too, and they didn't know.
Speaker 4: They were like, we know you guys are busy, but like.
Speaker 6: Busy, You're like we're in the apocalypse.
Speaker 4: I'm like, so, I haven't been home in three days.
Speaker 3: My house is literally on fire.
Speaker 6: My panties were a hard crunch. By the time the.
Speaker 4: Evaculations looked over, it was granola for the.
Speaker 6: Did charge Granola?
Speaker 2: Larry?
Speaker 6: Where am I? Oh, Larry? Everybody's like in l A Like during evaculations, Larry.
Speaker 3: Is in Hawaii, Like we have literally Like I texted y'all, I was like, are y'all safe? And he was like yeah, I'm in Hawaii.
Speaker 6: More the world called on fire. You already had that.
Speaker 9: I had a planned and I didn't do trips and had a plan.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, did you do the fire?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, say Q.
Speaker 7: See I hate you nieds bitches. What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Republican conspiracy theory?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like Texas ship. Yeah. Wait oh love love Christian Walker. I saw him in public. I was on a date and I saw him walk by. Crazy No. I wanted to so bad. I was so scared of him.
Speaker 7: He's actually kind of here in real life.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 9: I went up to him, he was like, Hi, what's your mean, babe, and literally stared at me with this morning and I was nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you have also Candace Owens, speaking of Candace.
Speaker 7: Why did you just get up leave.
Speaker 3: In his own darkness retreat? Oh it's right here, right here, right here. But Candice Owen, speaking of she took a video of me, of me frolicking around in a dress, uploaded it to her story and was like, this is why we need to bring back real man.
Speaker 7: Did she lie?
Speaker 3: She did not lie, not even for a second, not even.
Speaker 4: For a yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, and She put me like with the likes of like Harry Styles and like someone else. And I was like, wow, you think I'm like.
Speaker 7: Now, she put she should.
Speaker 9: Did you watch the freaking documentary with Joe Rogan and uh, what's his name?
Speaker 7: Instagram guy Mark Zuckerberg?
Speaker 3: Like that episode?
Speaker 7: Yeah? The episode?
Speaker 3: No, I want to kill him.
Speaker 7: He's so scary. Yeah, he's actually.
Speaker 3: So genuine robotic, he's evil, like genuine. He's in darkness.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like anybody who has when it is.
Speaker 3: Like scurrying around.
Speaker 7: Wait, Trey, did she grab the suitcase?
Speaker 3: Oh my, be here with you.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 3: All right, we're back from our little break.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie. I've had a yeah. They well, we told them we were gonna go pee.
Speaker 2: Well, first Quinn walked away, then the Ray walked away, and then I was like, okay, cool, we're all using the bathroom.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Pee, and they just left.
Speaker 4: I think they laughed.
Speaker 3: They just left the house. So now it's just.
Speaker 4: Us, so it feels empty.
Speaker 7: I missed them.
Speaker 4: We had there was a warmth. It's so cold in here now.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna start drinking coffee. Really, yeah, I'm gonna start macro dosing caffeine.
Speaker 6: That'd be good for you.
Speaker 4: I think it would like elevate your sunset.
Speaker 3: It's a new tropic you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is it really?
Speaker 4: I do consider like caffeine a drug, which I don't think that's what.
Speaker 12: You just did.
Speaker 3: It is it is? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It is all right, because.
Speaker 3: I mean you literally are I?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Guys, seriously, now they're running water.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: I've had a really bad habit recently where I've been holding the funk out of my pee because I don't want to miss a moment because I'm just so like just entranced in this.
Speaker 4: Beautiful miracle that is life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have fomo for every moment ever I do.
Speaker 4: So I hold my pee and so I have.
Speaker 3: A oh oh is that a Sabrina Carpenter? Hi you little.
Speaker 6: Way?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 3: God, wait, this is so important, this is so major.
Speaker 7: The movie was so good. She's an incredible performer.
Speaker 4: I feel about being in your media. Are you guys still in character or are you excited for Wicked too?
Speaker 6: We were never in character.
Speaker 7: I think this is just us. We finally figured out how to come together and make this money.
Speaker 3: So you'll have schizophrenia what's that?
Speaker 4: Are you guys a like how close? Like this or like this.
Speaker 9: To assuet ass Just guess whose idea this was?
Speaker 3: Whose idea was this?
Speaker 7: You know it's even crazier. This is her.
Speaker 3: No one hears it.
Speaker 7: But wait I didn't hear ship. Don't ever do to ask it again.
Speaker 2: He lamps every time you smile.
Speaker 9: I like your smile. Y'all want a gag? This is Quinn's Halloween costume?
Speaker 3: Wow, not the way? Oh wow, you have a vagina?
Speaker 4: You have a.
Speaker 3: Tiny tiny I know it's gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Wait what was this? Was this going to be Glinda?
Speaker 6: What was supposed to be Glinda?
Speaker 7: I didn't get the wine.
Speaker 3: I wish I brought.
Speaker 4: That Gentle Monster package they were giving out.
Speaker 6: Yes, I saw that.
Speaker 4: I was like, I want the scepter. I want the sceptor. Got it, yes, and I got it today and I didn't bring it.
Speaker 6: But literally, Gentle Monsters everything I love.
Speaker 4: It's so good. This was literally the bot. Oh I was recording how dirty my cars? But listen to what I was listening to. Take a message that brom.
Speaker 14: Me there was like, yess she literally musical?
Speaker 3: Oh really have you seen it?
Speaker 7: I didn't. I love musical. So when they started saying, I said, oh, yes.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen the movie yet.
Speaker 2: It's really are you kidding?
Speaker 6: Other side the White Flick.
Speaker 7: It's going pretty pretty good with the white flick. You look pretty as green is your pussy?
Speaker 4: I know you actually do look good green.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Yeah, my pussy isn't your problem or your business.
Speaker 3: Period that part.
Speaker 7: Wake up America, my pussy clock, pussy in power. Yes, I protect my.
Speaker 6: My pussy bites backs.
Speaker 9: I don't like their penises, get pitt I don't like them, actually don't care about them.
Speaker 7: But it's just like, boy, you got dick and.
Speaker 6: Ball in my face?
Speaker 4: You're good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What is the face thing? Though?
Speaker 6: It was just a face stick that I put on you thinking my stain.
Speaker 4: I don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't like because I'm curious if no, no, like, oh you're good, you're so good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is there a hugh?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe we take it off? Maybe maybe we take it off.
Speaker 7: I kind of like this dress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alpha al let's let's girl.
Speaker 10: Your dick is gonna fall out?
Speaker 3: Needy, you got me.
Speaker 6: I've never seen it. Have you ever seen this?
Speaker 1: Sick?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy that you add? This is crazy? That I wrote this down. Actually, I think I literally was.
Speaker 10: Going to ask if y'all have seen each other nake smell this?
Speaker 3: Oh it's baby diarrhea.
Speaker 4: Literally smell it smells like the pussy trees.
Speaker 3: Oh, it really does. The vagina trees. I have the vagina tree right outside of my window.
Speaker 4: What's the vagina you know, the like pussy willows that.
Speaker 3: Smell like I think they're like magnolia trees, but they smell like vagina. No, it's so good, and that came off and you have so good Yeah, gorgeous.
Speaker 4: But she's smelting her ring.
Speaker 6: Missus Arianna and Cynthia have a weird vibe.
Speaker 3: Ya No, I mean yeah, yeah, we know that.
Speaker 6: No, I don't girl, don't try to make me in this masculine.
Speaker 7: Remember her mask?
Speaker 1: Era?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: I want to see you know, you know, did I actually have a mask?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You didn't.
Speaker 6: Period.
Speaker 3: He gagged me, gaget, gagg it.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think it was like the craziest honestly, like I would know. I was about to say something that I'm like, I'm like.
Speaker 7: I think I've told too much of this.
Speaker 6: I can say something. Who wants to do secret time.
Speaker 7: Clock him against let them, and they think they think.
Speaker 6: They think think to talk about him, they think they.
Speaker 4: I literally can't wait for all.
Speaker 3: Of us, like an old person.
Speaker 2: Crazy online like I literally I can't people who make fun of Tokyo Tony.
Speaker 4: I literally I see.
Speaker 2: Everything, like all of the like older women who are online and people like to make fun.
Speaker 15: Of fish fish all of the older women who people make fun of Like, I can't even I'm like, yeah, I literally see her logic, Like yes, like I see your logic.
Speaker 4: You're just brave.
Speaker 6: Literally that's the thing with like a Tokyo Tony or like these bitches that is crashing out. It's like they funny like on the internet. But then people's like you should collab with them. I'm like that energy. I don't want to be in the same room. Tokyo Tony could make me crumble. If she looked at me with the I.
Speaker 7: Was like, I haven't watched a compilation when I get home.
Speaker 4: No, but that I fear that's gonna be us.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. No, I can't wait to.
Speaker 4: Be on I g lone.
Speaker 7: I will be cruising and you're going to be cruisy.
Speaker 3: Can be in screen that's crazy.
Speaker 6: That's crazy is when gay niggas put their dicks on her bathroom stall and like jack off, but not.
Speaker 3: Like talking about I know, why do you know? Like look at her, you're in, You're locked in. But likes, that's your secret.
Speaker 6: My secret is I know what Cruisin is always maybe I have dick m B.
Speaker 4: There have been times I'm watching him like okay, like.
Speaker 6: I want to be the yeah right right, I wanted to do the pin.
Speaker 3: Y'all literally, can't you want to do the penetrating Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wait y'all y'all screaming about.
Speaker 8: Like maybe we could work at emergency like because.
Speaker 7: Buddy, that was so real, was real?
Speaker 6: Ill, Larry, crash crash crash, that was so The thing is TikTok genuinely could have died.
Speaker 4: And I don't getting rid of Larry, Larry.
Speaker 6: I know this is Larry's secret. Larry, I never seen somebody so fucking happy.
Speaker 4: You guys are nasty.
Speaker 6: I've never done the biting stuff during sex, you you said. Larry's like to me, I'm like.
Speaker 9: Your joke, because you know, I've ever seen like like like okay, straight girls and porns like.
Speaker 10: But that's what I know you're one of the girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is this is.
Speaker 6: Me during sex.
Speaker 4: I'm still trying to think of a secret were over.
Speaker 6: Have you ever had sex one of your friends and then y'all are friends and then y'all don't date and it's just like that was crazy. No, see the made us a girl thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done it. I have only done it with like two people. Like done that with two people because I'm like overly attached. Because same if I like someone.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, I get it same same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, what if we get married and then two years I'm like, I don't want to get wrong.
Speaker 1: Actually, Smith and Lucky Blue, you know, I kind of get the hype I love.
Speaker 7: I like, I guess that's it.
Speaker 3: Wait, let's do a media and then we can tap out where we all want to do just music.
Speaker 4: Where we're all going to go to Plate's.
Speaker 6: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I want you to go to Pilate's in this is it?
Speaker 6: Allot a yoga?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I used to love going there. I'm not good at yoga and stuff anymore. I almost fainted last time I went, and I'm scared.
Speaker 6: A lot of the girl's been fainting during the workout. It's like, girl, stop trying to alexis written, just do it for the hell.
Speaker 2: I no, I I just I almost knocked out because I literally just couldn't.
Speaker 4: Like I was I. I had it worked out. I literally we had it worked on in like a year.
Speaker 13: And we went to this new gym and we're like, let's do it.
Speaker 3: And I hadn't that.
Speaker 4: Much and so long yoga and I was standing.
Speaker 2: I went.
Speaker 4: Literally just went to the foc was like and I had to leave.
Speaker 3: Slippery, it's flat, it is hot.
Speaker 6: It's like hot yoga, like when you do your gay boy cheese.
Speaker 7: Yes and when you just can I watch. Oh yeah, of course we should have one. Yeah, let's do we should do a party.
Speaker 6: I'm not for groups.
Speaker 7: I would okay, beautiful, like it's weet fun. I can wear this.
Speaker 3: I would love No.
Speaker 7: No, no, you're so sweet, submissive.
Speaker 4: You're so sweet.
Speaker 6: You're so sweet, submissive.
Speaker 7: I got your good.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 7: Let's end this.
Speaker 6: Sting.
Speaker 2: We're like doing this and we're just talking like, oh ship, we.
Speaker 4: Need to chop up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we'll do media. We'll do media.
Speaker 7: What's media?
Speaker 3: Just like, name a song you like in a movie, Like any.
Speaker 9: Okay, song I like right now is White Ferrari by Frank Ocean, And my favorite movie right now is Blink Twice.
Speaker 6: Are you checking the letterbox?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was gonna look.
Speaker 9: Wait, I wish I reading my letterbox. Reviews are so good. What you're I don't know it, but I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 7: You didn't do your you wanted to read him your things the David sent you.
Speaker 6: Oh, we got my phone.
Speaker 10: Can't give you my phone. It's on the floor next to the luggage.
Speaker 7: Please, we got something for you.
Speaker 6: You read them all?
Speaker 7: Read them all?
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 7: You can read them all? Like I don't like reading.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm so bad at reading out loud. Hey girl, okay, the glass crunching.
Speaker 6: Okay, you already ugly bitches be like my man, gotta be six to bitch. You make me sick to my storm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Have you seen that one already?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, tell me when this one. You haven't seen chicks? Chicks with that little light mustache, be cool as fuck? Like you know what? You all right with me?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that one. You know what?
Speaker 7: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 6: Sex outside is fun until a mosquito help her secure dick.
Speaker 4: That is awesome.
Speaker 6: I got five more. Stop asking my broke ass for money, I said, I'm chasing the bag. I ain't caught that.
Speaker 4: Bitchy not to me, said that my family.
Speaker 6: Okay, the crunch of the glass.
Speaker 3: With the cables. It's really cooked in here.
Speaker 6: Okay. White people be so extra. They be like, is that you tom Well? Show a stick of my ass and call me a corn dogs? Okay, two more more? This is my favorite. Oh my god, I got started. When the dig good, you can, when the dig good, you can get her to do anything. Bitch, go frighten me some cereals.
Speaker 2: I was talking last night about how I wish I was a royal, like in the fucking eighteen hundred or or like sixteen hundreds, so I could just be bored, like I want to eat snake today.
Speaker 3: Don't get me on fly, Make me fly.
Speaker 4: Like I would just like that. They have to do it like headed, like I want a car? What's a car? Figure it out?
Speaker 3: Make me a wheel, make me fly.
Speaker 6: When you said that, imagine you with like the puffs.
Speaker 3: Just getting thrown over the.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, wait is there one more? I was having fun.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 3: More, give me more more.
Speaker 6: Now stop saying you dating it the just because your man smoke weed and steal from Walmart.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, wow.
Speaker 3: That was amazing. I think that's a great way to end the episode. Yeah, yeah, well flow by Philip Glass. Movie. I don't. I haven't watched a new movie in a very long time. My fantastic planet knows FTU perfect.
Speaker 4: My movie is wicked. Guys, please go see these stars on screen.
Speaker 3: Beautiful performances, amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys so much for giving us the time.
Speaker 2: Love you so much. So you smell so good, like both of you smell so good.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Also, that's how I knew they were here because I came into the apartment and I smelled something good, and I on ironically because I had music playing on my phone because I thought you guys weren't here yet.
Speaker 4: And then I smelled.
Speaker 2: Something good and I turned off the music because I was like, here smells good in here.
Speaker 4: That's not that's nothing.
Speaker 3: That could have been me.
Speaker 6: No, No, you usually smell like abestos.
Speaker 3: It's my chair. Oh yeah, it's his best chair.
Speaker 2: I almost said something so nasty. Okay, thank you guys for watching. Thank you guys actually so much for being one that.
Speaker 6: Was so fun.
Speaker 7: Having us is the best podcast I've ever done in my life.
Speaker 3: It was a movie.
Speaker 6: Guys, for having us. I'm so happy to know y'all to this point. I hope we know each other for so many more.
Speaker 3: Ten more years.
Speaker 2: Oh we're gonna We're gonna be all old and crazy, four more years, four more years.
Speaker 3: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 4: Is that kind of costco the boom? Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 7: Boom boom?
Speaker 2: What that guy who was like in four four Booms for a brother, four big Booms for his brother?
Speaker 6: I thought we remember all?
Speaker 7: I thought.
Speaker 3: It looked like, do you remember all talk?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I feel like I sadly would like it was I there.
Speaker 3: Are you visiting the tree?
Speaker 12: Are you gonna because the tree?
Speaker 3: Is that all talking?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 12: That's deep talka
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm