Speaker 1: Las Vegas is a grown up place.
Speaker 2: Las Vegas is a child dush lost somewhere Hillman. If your parents gamble, you play poker and you gamble some money in I don't know how to gamble and bright the way, it's not that's not it's a weego.
Speaker 1: My parents hired a babysitter.
Speaker 3: And we have to stay in a hotel.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it be nice to be a kid just say whatever came to your mind and have people be okay.
Speaker 1: With it because you don't know any better.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks to the Internet, parents are sharing the most embarrassing things their child has said or done in public, and of course it's hilarious. I'll go over the list of the most embarrassing things kids have done in public.
Speaker 1: Next, being a kid is so nice.
Speaker 4: For example, I take my pants off in the middle of a Walmart and start crying.
Speaker 1: I want to put on those underwear. Now, how's that different? And I get arrested. You would get arrested.
Speaker 4: Little Timmy doesn't. There was like, oh, that's fine, he doesn't know any better. But it would be nice to be a kid because you don't have to have a filter and you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Because you don't know any better yet.
Speaker 4: And a list is going viral of the most embarrassing things kids have done in public, as according to parents. One says, my daughter asks every bald man if he's her daddy, even if we are with her daddy, but.
Speaker 1: Why her dad's probably bald? That makes more sense going over.
Speaker 4: The list is going viral of the most embarrassing things people's kids have done or said in public.
Speaker 1: Here's another one.
Speaker 4: We were in the pet food aisle of a grocery store and talking about how our dog was very old when he died, and how our cat was quite old and we weren't sure how much longer he would have to live. This older woman was sharing the isle with us, and my four year old son turned to point at her and said, so this lady, and then the parents said, I had to scoop him up and cover his she's also gonna die thin.
Speaker 1: Awful. Have you ever had a kid say something to you awkward in public?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know if it's awkward as much as it just happened. Earlier this week, actually, we took my mom out for dinner, and we were with my niece and my nephew. My nephew's four, and he's really big into saying where it's like button poop and all that kind of stuff. So he just made up his own little song, started standing on top of the chair thing and was singing for the whole restaurant to hear.
Speaker 1: Was the restaurant impressed with the butt poops on the guy sitting behind him was?
Speaker 5: He was like, that's so cute. My poor brother's like dound real quick. It was really I thought it was great. I was really impressed by his musicality.
Speaker 4: Going over a list the most embarrassing things kids have said or done in public calls with yours if you have one eight eight eight, three four three one six one. One says I took my daughter, I think she was three at the time into a public restroom with me, and she loudly started asking why I have hair on my butt.
Speaker 1: It also says it wasn't my butt.
Speaker 4: Another one says an older woman wearing a big black cloak looking jacket with a visible ward on her nose said hi to my daughter at a grocery store when she was almost three. Oh, and then my daughter immediately glared at her and said.
Speaker 1: Go away, witch, don't you wish you could do that he as an adult.
Speaker 4: Sometimes just as a joke, right, she's like, hey, you're a witch because he got a ward on your nose.
Speaker 6: But you can't do that. That's rude. We really do ruin ourselves becoming adults.
Speaker 4: And if the lady with the water on nos could laugh at herself and go, I kind of do hunh, it'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: People should just laying up a little bit. Also, don't do that because it is rudely. We're going over a list of the most embarrassing things kids have said or done in public, according to parents. One says we were standing in line to get on a plane and my oldest, who was three at the time, pointed to the man directly behind us, who had a very large stomach, and said, very loudly, he's having a baby, which is.
Speaker 6: Something you should never guess about anyway, in this case, that's bad.
Speaker 4: I was at the grocery store the other day and the clerk did it, asked someone when they're.
Speaker 1: Due, and they weren't.
Speaker 4: Dude, It happens so often you're not absolutely sure.
Speaker 6: Don't ask if they're wearing a shirt that says I am currently pregnant. With a child, right, you should just assume that you don't need to go down that route accomplisation.
Speaker 1: So bad for them. The woman too.
Speaker 5: It's the worst feeling ever, of course. And yes, I was wearing a bathing suit, so underneath of my shirt it was wet, so I looked like I had like if I was like leaking or something to somebody was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, how far along are you or like whatever. I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: They're like, well, you're leaking. Doesn't that mean something? Suit also weird reason to say it?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: They could have made it up, like.
Speaker 4: Not sorry, it looks like the two little facets you got on your chest.
Speaker 1: Or something.
Speaker 4: That's weird, weird. Don't let that get to your head. That's them problem, not problem for sure. Well to my bloody married thank you.
Speaker 6: That's what my daughter Declin does. She shames people in public. She doesn't really say embarrassing things.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: One time we were at a.
Speaker 6: Red Robin yum and she was sitting there and she got really quiet, and I was like, what was about to happen?
Speaker 1: She's six years old.
Speaker 6: She stands up on the booth, she turns around and she points at somebody's like, you stop chewing with your mouth open, and when you mouth fart, you say excuse me. The person burped and didn't say it's mouth smart. She called it a mouth part. Back then, what did you do?
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, well, shuts up. So that was a loud mouth part and you are chewing your mouth open, we call you.
Speaker 4: Another thing on the list of the most embarrassing things kids have said are done in public, one parent said, I'm currently thirty eight weeks pregnant, and my six year old the cashier, my mom looks fat when she's naked, but when she's wearing clothes, she looks pregnant.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: The cashier said, thank you for sharing, Laura.
Speaker 4: Another thing from the list is when we were in a health and beauty shop there were too many customers and we were talking about our holidays as we were shopping for Suntime lotion, and then my five year old pipes up with remember when they closed the pool because you pooped in the pool. I haven't either, but apparently that parent did when their kid did not let them forget it.
Speaker 1: Like you forget it. That's when you get in argument with your kids, like you pooped in the pool.
Speaker 7: Not me.
Speaker 1: I'm an adult. I would never do that.
Speaker 4: It's good that on me, everybody in the pool. Not me.
Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame twenties. Hello, Hi, Mackenzie.
Speaker 4: This is Pete Eakins's assistant to the superintendent here at school district.
Speaker 1: How are you today? Well, I'm okay, great, I can help you.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just checking in to see if you have any sort of lactose intolerance issues, or any gluten issues, or if you are any dietary restrictions, you know, for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't, But what do you mean Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Nobody has spoke with you about this, telling.
Speaker 8: Me about what I'm not understanding.
Speaker 4: You should have had a conversation by now with about the principle about what. I'm sorry about Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: I just don't know what you're talking about. I'm going on the towny Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're not, No, you're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I kind of am.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: New every school at our district, the newest teacher is the one that has to be there on Thanksgiving Day.
Speaker 9: That makes sense, there's no school on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: What are you talking to?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: There's not supposed to be.
Speaker 4: But what happens if one of our students doesn't realize it's Thanksgiving Day and then shows up, Who's going to teach them? That's why we need at least one teacher on the school premises so that they can hold classes as normal.
Speaker 9: You cannot expect me to work on Thanksgiving Day. Nobody works on Thanksgiving anywhere?
Speaker 1: You do? You do?
Speaker 9: And what am I supposed to do about having Thanksgiving dinner?
Speaker 4: I cases, no, absolutely not. That's why I was calling in the first place, because I thought you were aware of it. There will be a Turkish sandwich and all of the fixings for the sides in the refrigerator in the cafeteria, so you will still.
Speaker 1: Get and it's gonna be me.
Speaker 8: It's just going to be me.
Speaker 1: Or if you show up, you can also reach your Thanksgiving meal with them.
Speaker 11: Are you telling me a turkey sandwich in the refrigerator and I'm alone in the school?
Speaker 9: In case the student shows up because they don't know the school's closed and I'm supposed to share a turkey sandwich with a student.
Speaker 4: We will have two turkey sandwiches in there, just in case, And then you can have both of them.
Speaker 1: Nobody shows up seconds, there is no wait.
Speaker 8: I'm working on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: If I could just you know, you can take this up with the principal.
Speaker 4: I will say if you are not willing to work on Thanksgiving Day, it probably may leaves the termination.
Speaker 12: But there may be is terminate someone for not working.
Speaker 8: On a holiday.
Speaker 4: This is a I just need to knowetary issues so I can order mac and cheese or not.
Speaker 8: You know what, Yes, order mac and cheese. Order a lot of mac and cheese. I love maca cheese. Orders so much mac and cheese because.
Speaker 4: I will well over your head. I'm sorry, what did you want to do with mac and cheese?
Speaker 12: Okay, so what was your name again?
Speaker 1: P Dakin's assistant to the superintendent here.
Speaker 9: You know what, until I rule superintendent calls me and notifies me of this that someone with actual power. You can eat that macaroni and cheese all by yourself because I am not working on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Alyssa said you'd be working. Alyssa, yeah, your coworker. Listen, yes, she she volunteered.
Speaker 12: You do she volunteered me.
Speaker 1: She said that.
Speaker 3: Just because I'm the newest teacher.
Speaker 8: Just because I'm the newest teacher doesn't mean Alyssa.
Speaker 1: What we talked to alys about it, She said that you wanted to do it.
Speaker 9: Actually we know, Iman Alyssa are going to have some words because I did not.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe you should because this is a prank phone call set up by Alyssa. This is actually from show doing a phone rank on you and your coworker.
Speaker 1: Alyssa set you up.
Speaker 12: I I hate everybody, I hate I hate y'all fordranking. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: She said crap all the time about being the newest teacher in the school and wanted to mess.
Speaker 12: With you up every morning with stubile phone breaks.
Speaker 1: It's time for what's trending with na.
Speaker 5: There are two types of families in the world when it comes to the holidays. The kind that roll up in the stretchy pants and the big sweaters because they know what they're there to do.
Speaker 1: And then the other kind that.
Speaker 5: Shows up all dressed up and like their pretty dresses and like bows.
Speaker 1: In their hair and all that kind of stuff. You know, is that your family?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: The other way. I'm so thankful.
Speaker 5: But regardless of whatever kind of family you are, there are trending looks to rock This Thanksgiving, okay, and the look is patterns on the bottom and a solid on the top. On the bottom, on the bottom, patterns, yeah, like plaid pants and like a bowl pale top or a dress bottom.
Speaker 4: And I was thinking of an imprint on the bottom, right on your bottom.
Speaker 1: That's natural. We took that weight. And I was like, I showed up to Thanksgiving dinner that way would be weird. But okay, well you.
Speaker 4: Never know what happens at somehouses, all right, So patterns on you on the bottom, patterns on the bottom, and then whatever you want on the top.
Speaker 1: It usually is solid.
Speaker 5: So do you have to pick out all of your outfits before you go home? Then Victoria, yes.
Speaker 13: And it's so frustrating because and we go and everyone we go for lunch and it's like a two hour drive for more like my parents live. And then there's like a big just like random time that no one does anything and everyone gets.
Speaker 1: Super tired, and then they're like, okay, guys, let's keep drinking.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 13: It's like the nighttime the mariachis are coming. We're getting excited. You can eat more food. And I'm like, none of y'all hired.
Speaker 5: We took like a three hour break, So you're taking a nap and breaks in your little tight dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys have a very elaborate Thanksgiving. Yeah, tek me about it. You know Mariachi too. I love that. That's pretty great.
Speaker 4: That is great, and I don't really have anything to do. Can I come juggle?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just you know, I do charge your fee. It'll be great entertainment. Oh okay, you have to get dressed. Yeah, you just heard on my bottom. My got it? That kind of family. It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 4: Only on the Jubile Show. Ashley is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend Ryan for four years, but now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Ashley, thanks for coming on the show. Sorry it has to be this way. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, honestly have heard this so many times and never thought that I would come in.
Speaker 1: But her Ian.
Speaker 3: So we've Yeah, we've been together four years, you know, up and down like anybody else. I mean, not what you see on Instagram a couples. But I kind of just feel like he's done with the relationship. So it's just kind of like heavy on my heart right now, So I just want to test it. I want to test it. And so basically what's going on.
Speaker 8: I used to travel a lot for work.
Speaker 3: And now I'm not, and he's been traveling for his job. But it just keeps kind of picking up Mike.
Speaker 8: He'll he'll fly off somewhere for a week.
Speaker 3: And then he comes home for a couple of days and then he leaves again. And then when he does come home, which has been like, you know, increasing over the last couple of months, like when he's going away, so when he's coming home, he always seems like he has something better to do. So it's starting to be kind of it feels like he doesn't want to be at home anymore, and.
Speaker 8: I feel like I deserve better.
Speaker 3: When he's home, she's not wanting to be intimate anymore, which is never.
Speaker 1: And what does he say? How does he stop that?
Speaker 3: He kind of like when he comes home now she's always hiding off in his office for hours. It's like he makes it seem like he's writing emails, but as soon as I walk away, his.
Speaker 8: Messenger notification kind of.
Speaker 3: Things over and over and over.
Speaker 8: There's a conversation going on.
Speaker 3: And we're always like really open with each other about like, oh I'm talking to I'm trying to go and go, like they're so funny, and you know it's women's intuition. You just kind of feel like he's he's messaging with someone, like we know each other's friends. You know each other yea. So for me, like we're really good friends with each other. You know, like I hear about him and so I did comport him about it. I'm like, you've been going more, you haven't really been wanting.
Speaker 8: To touch me, and you're hiding away in your office. He legit just shrugged it off. He said he has.
Speaker 3: A new assistant in his office and he's been showing her the rope. So that's kind of been taking a lot of time. But I've seen I've seen her, and I'm really not the jealous type, but she's legit in his type.
Speaker 5: So so you think it might actually be the assistant that he's talk too.
Speaker 3: I do. It's like a horrible feeling in my stomach, like I just I want to believe that you would never shoot on me. However, really not like we've talked about that in the past, like we was how we wouldn't do it. I hope it's hell in my head.
Speaker 8: I really do know. I don't know how a global feeling so here I am.
Speaker 1: I just don't like how he handled you.
Speaker 5: Confronting him about the times shrugging it off and not taking the time to make you feel better is really unsettling.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people do that.
Speaker 4: You know, it sucks because I think they think about themselves, like how I'm not whatever, and then nay, it's like, but you're someone else's talking to you that you care about, like it's about them at that moment, and that's fine. Yeah, you know, like so anyway, yeah, that sucks the way that was handled. All right, Well, you told us what a grocery store. He's a rewards card member at So we'll do the usual. We'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm so nervous.
Speaker 4: All right, Well play, so I'll come back here to catch here next right in the middle, of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us. Ashley is on the phone. She's been with her boyfriend Ryan for four years, and now she thinks that he might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards can't remember at and say that he's this month's big winner of flowers delivered to anybody that he wants from our floral department. And we'll see if he believes that first of all, and then if he sends those flowers to Ashley or to somebody else. But before we do that, Ashley, why don't you catch everybody up in your situation.
Speaker 3: So we've been together four years. I used to travel a bunch for work. He's the one that's traveling now. In his time away just keeps increasing. And then when he is home, he's been avoiding me. He's been working in his office and you know, big red slide for me not wanting to be intimate, which.
Speaker 8: No one should ever feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had that happen to me a lot.
Speaker 3: It's humiliating and like it's you know, I'm talking to him about it, like it's not like I'm like, hey, did you take up the trash?
Speaker 1: Like I brought it up.
Speaker 3: To him like this is a really big deal. I'm feeling like this, and he said, nothing's going on, but I still feel like there is with.
Speaker 1: His assistant too, is who you think it is?
Speaker 3: Yes, a whole opposite looking of me, totally his previous type before me.
Speaker 1: All right, were you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: I guess?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, this is shorttle calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Ryan.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that's me Ryan.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 4: I'm actually calling to say congratulations and thank you for your business.
Speaker 1: Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 14: Okay, where did I win?
Speaker 1: Of the flowers? The flowers.
Speaker 4: Every single month we choose one Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our brand new floral apartment to anybody that they want in the entire United States. It's absolutely free. You've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want. It's actually a three hundred and eighty two dollars value.
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 14: Okay, so you'll send flowers anywhere?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, cool? Great.
Speaker 4: Let me let me just give it to tell you how it works, and I can take the information over the phone. In a matter of minutes. I can call you back if you don't know who you want to send them to right now?
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, no, no, we can do it on the phone. Okay, let's send these flowers to Dana.
Speaker 1: Okay, and do you want to send a card along with this?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, say something like, uh, I cannot wait to hold.
Speaker 12: You again.
Speaker 14: And uh the thought of your arms gives me strikes.
Speaker 1: Okay, got that.
Speaker 4: And now at this point, I would like to tell you that my name is actually Jubil, and I'm calling from a radio show that's called the Jebil Show, and your girlfriend Ashley is actually on the phone listening.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, hold on, yeah, and that's what this is.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, Hi, Hi, you said actually there?
Speaker 8: Yeah yep, yeah, yeah, yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: You know, like I asked you this and you told me nothing was going on. But I can't believe. I mean, I I asked you about this and you told me. Now and now it's your assistance, Like I just knew it. I knew it, and I asked you and you denied it. Why would you do this? But I can't believe it.
Speaker 14: Actually, I asked you this and you did this. Look, it's not it's not an easy thing to say. It's not it's not something I'm happy about. It's Look, Ashley, I'm I'm sorry you're not happy.
Speaker 3: You're so disrespectful, you're not happy about. Like, what are you even talusing about? It sounds like you you said you can't wait to be in her arms again.
Speaker 8: It sounds like.
Speaker 3: If you want this to happen, Like, what are you even thinking?
Speaker 14: Look, it's just it's I don't I don't know. It's it's it's an escape, it's a I mean, I mean, you know, things haven't felt good with us for a long time, and and you know, with with me traveling more and she has to travel with me a lot. So like it's just we have things we connect on, the lifestyle, the travel, the work, the loneliness. It just made sense and with us sort of feeling like there was a distance outside of it, I just I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, it should have broken up with me then you should have told me, and you should have broken up with me. We've been together long enough that you could have told me, and we could have broken up, and then you can do whatever you.
Speaker 1: Want you I love with her, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I want us to be broken up. I just I don't know. I'm just trying to figure things out. And it's something I just kind of fell into and I should have.
Speaker 8: How long is this been going on?
Speaker 14: Like four or five months?
Speaker 1: WHOA?
Speaker 3: I thought that this was legit only like two months? And I asked you so long ago, Like you're so disrespectful to be doing that to me this lung. And I don't even know anything about her, you know what I mean? Like you've been taking intimacy away from me, which is so disrespectful to do to another human being. But you're disrespecting my body too. Does she know that you have a girlfriend.
Speaker 8: For the song? Yes, of course she does.
Speaker 1: It didn't start off this way.
Speaker 14: I mean I told her about my life, she told me about her life, her husband, all that, and then then we just sort of fell into.
Speaker 3: This her husband, her husband, Oh my gosh, what are you doing her husband?
Speaker 8: She's married. You're in a relationship.
Speaker 3: You're not like in some fantasy land.
Speaker 8: She's married.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm sure her husband would like to know what she's been doing on her business trips.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, I just feel like I should retouch to her husband and let him know so that he's not being disrespected as well as.
Speaker 15: Come on, come on, you're already doing this on the radio.
Speaker 3: You don't look.
Speaker 12: I get, I get why you're there and I and I.
Speaker 14: Care about you, but I but if you're going to be vindictive about it.
Speaker 8: You know I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm done. I'm done. I can't. I deserve, I deserve better than this. I am a good person and I have treated them so well for four years. I've always been there for you, and I don't deserve to be treated like this. I deserve to be loved by a good partner, and you should be humiliated by what you've done.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Just thank you for four years of treating me well and one nightmare of a phone call that you're blasting to the world, so I get the better that you deserve.
Speaker 1: And he hung up. Ashley, I'm really sorry, so sorry, I am too.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was an ur list that would end up this way, and it did, so I just need to go for a walk in clearer my head right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure you need to do whatever you gotta do, but just know this was a two for you did your good deed. Two for one. Yeah, two for have.
Speaker 8: Of the rest of the day.
Speaker 3: I'm back going to walk in google her husband now that I have her last name, Okay, I can let him know the Jubile shows to catch that cheetah.
Speaker 16: What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God.
Speaker 1: Have mercy on yourself.
Speaker 4: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a fantastic game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall, you need to get your house ready for fall, and Macy' has got you covered with a one hundred dollars gift guards. Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 1: They're also here to help with all of your.
Speaker 4: Fall decornies so shopping store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, call us right now eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You know, so dms at the Jebel Show or go to the Jebel Show dot com. And now let's get a little Vicky's brain all warmed up and ready to go. Here you go, tongue twisters, say this five times fast. I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop.
Speaker 1: Bro, I never get to five times.
Speaker 17: First off, one time I saw Susie what was she doing? Sitting sitting in a shoe shine shop in a shoeshine shop. I saw Susie sitting in his shoeshine shop. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop. I saw Susie sitting as.
Speaker 1: Betty bought bought some butter. What Betty Boughter bought some butter? Betty boy boyts butter?
Speaker 4: Hey you buy bot some summery Botwe pessentially normally speaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if you did it right or not. Victoria is next. It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 16: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be.
Speaker 1: Considered a rational thought.
Speaker 16: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 4: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria Ramiera is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 1: Mel. What's up Mel?
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning? How are you.
Speaker 14: Great?
Speaker 4: How are you wonderful? Thank you for asking? And are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 12: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Me too is just rattling.
Speaker 4: Victoria just sucked down a mouthful of something and was like, was about to try to say something, abo her mouth was full, so all you got out was me too.
Speaker 1: I try to wake up? Okay, well I think I do better. I drink my coffee right then and there.
Speaker 4: All right, let's see if it works. We're sending Victoria out of the studio. Yeah, and while she's leaving, Mel, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, all right, here we go. She's outside. The door is closed, and Mel, your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Keep calm and carry on. Is the slogan of which nation.
Speaker 14: Britain?
Speaker 5: Which bird delivers babies? What's the minimum age for the Hunger Games drawing?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Eighteen?
Speaker 1: What is hummus made from? What city is known as the city of love?
Speaker 5: What do you call a person who doesn't eat meat but seafood?
Speaker 12: Ran?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Right, time is up.
Speaker 4: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled, Mel, what's something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 12: I'm a professional special education teacher and I love my job.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool, it's great. My mom did that too. It's a lot of patience. You're wonderful. Yep.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 1: Do you think you did? Do you think you did? Okay? On the questions, I think.
Speaker 12: I did really well. I do really well.
Speaker 1: With good questions.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and just so you know, when Victoria was outside the studio, her face was on the glass door of the studio and her eyes were closed. I think she was sleeping against the door.
Speaker 1: Get you can see me. So we'll see how Victoria does.
Speaker 6: As a note, if Victoria forgets that we can see through windows.
Speaker 4: Amen, here we go, Victoria thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass. And you have to beat Mel outright to win.
Speaker 1: Mel. You can tell Victoria wouldn't to go.
Speaker 5: Now, go, keep calm and carry on as the slogan of which nation the taclonation?
Speaker 1: Uh uh uh uh ushra?
Speaker 5: Which bird delivers babies? What all of them? What's the minimum age for the Hunger Games drawing?
Speaker 1: So the minimum age twelve? What is hummusmade from? Uh? Jeffs Wait, that's not I don't know.
Speaker 5: What city is known as this city of love Paris? What do you call a person who doesn't eat meat but seafood?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh that's carrion. No, give it line. Your time is up.
Speaker 4: Same amount of questions, in thought, amount of questions. Send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard and producer Brad Victoria got three correct, is more than way more than normal?
Speaker 1: Okay, so more than normal? Peace. Did you take it too? Yes? I did me and I give it to me. I probably, I don't know that's true. That is true.
Speaker 4: Mel got four crow, Mel, congratulations, you did it top Mel, you beat Victoria.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Thank you. Yep. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 5: Keep calm and carry on as the slogan of Britain, Oh, which a stork delivers babies like to your house?
Speaker 1: I'm the like bird baby. Make clarify how babies are actually delivered?
Speaker 13: Well you should, yeah, but she said deliver so like babies is what I thought.
Speaker 1: Which bird delivers babies? All of them? They all have babies? Mel got it right. Does the stork deliver babies to other birds too?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Just human babies, human babies? Okay, tats movie bro.
Speaker 5: The minimum age of the Hunger Games drawing is twelve. Hummus is made from chickpeas, not chips.
Speaker 1: Certainly not chips. But although now I'm curious, I think is now I just want some hummus and chips. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The City of love is Paris, and a pescatarian is somebody that eats youa food but not me.
Speaker 1: Okay, you did it to you, I see. Yeah, why trying to give me less than I got? I just was making sure.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, Mel, thank you for playing Congratulations again. Wow, like you versus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, you can always dm us at the Jebel Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 3: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 4: Nicholas is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Laurence. So we're gonna call her in a little bit and see if she'll tell us why she's going to seeing him and maybe get him another day. But first, Nicholas, how long has it been since you heard from Lauren?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, probably like five days or so.
Speaker 1: But how often did you guys communicate leading up to that?
Speaker 18: What do you mean like being like leading up to being ghosted?
Speaker 5: I guess leading up to the date. Was it like you matched somewhere and you decided to go directly on a date or were you talking for a little while before that.
Speaker 18: So we met at a like a wine charity event. We were both there for work, and you know, we bumped into each other. We were looking at some of the items that were going for like a silent auction, and there were just like some crazy stuff that that were coming to auctions. So we just you know went through made fun and some of the items together and stuff like that.
Speaker 12: Weird items.
Speaker 1: So that's how you met. That sounds fun though, Yeah.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it was pretty cool, you know. I mean we you know, we exchanged numbers and just decided to go to dinner our first real date together. So I took her to like find a pizza place, got him to eat. We lost you know, we talked about our jobs, pets, you know, where we want to go, like our dream vacations, you know what we're looking for. On the partner, it was it was really easy.
Speaker 1: Did your wants and stuff line up?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean it sounded like we were on the same page. I mean, she she spent the entire time last thing. You know, we had a really good date, so, I mean I was a little bit nervous actually on the on the dates, so I was a little bit digity filled the water on myself. When the first pizza came, I knocked on the floor. I was, oh my god, I was just I was mortorfized.
Speaker 1: You didn't pick up the pizza and eat it.
Speaker 18: After But you know, she she left and you know she left, and it was so it didn't seem like it was that big of a deal. You know, we got another bottle of wine and I should like none of it happened, So it seemed like every went well.
Speaker 1: A nice way to recover from that's.
Speaker 5: Honestly, you've been there. I definitely spilled all over myself more than once, so it's okay.
Speaker 1: How did everything end?
Speaker 18: I think it went It ended well. I mean, you know, when when she was leaving me kissed each other in the cheek and she was such a great time and you know I put her in the tuber and she had a big smile on her face. So I felt like it went really well.
Speaker 1: And did you guys talk out all after the date?
Speaker 18: No, that's it not all I've I've called it twice, exted her nothing.
Speaker 1: Why do you think she's ghosting you?
Speaker 18: I have no clue. Maybe the pizza thing. Maybe she thought I was like a nervous person.
Speaker 1: Okay, but other than that, you can't think of anything.
Speaker 18: No, I mean to me, everything went well. The only thing to think of is, like, like I said, like I was really nervous and I came off a little bit fidgety and stuff. But I don't think anything else.
Speaker 4: All right, Well we'll see we can figure out were you play us come back, and then call her and Steve will tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 3: Okay, awesome, thanks guys.
Speaker 4: All right, play song, come back, get your first DAE follow up next. If you're just joining us for today's first day follow up. Nicholas is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Lauren. We're about to call her and see if she's tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But before we do that, Nicholas, why don't you remind everybody about your date with Lauren.
Speaker 18: I went abou how we met. We at a wine Charlie event. But you know, after that, we went on our first real date, went to this really fancy pizza place.
Speaker 8: Everything went well.
Speaker 18: I mean I was a little bit nervous. I skilled the first pizza, but everything ended really well. Put her on an uber and you know, you gave each other a kissing my cheek and she had a really big smile on her face. So I assume everything went well with.
Speaker 4: Her neighbor with a big smile face sounds like a great wah?
Speaker 1: It does?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, were you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Please?
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, man, I speak to Lauren. Please, Hello Lauren. My name is Jubel and I host a RITA show. It's called the Jebel Show.
Speaker 1: Hi, Lauren Hull shows here. My name is Nina. Hi, I'm Victorian. How are you?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 12: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Good? Do you listen to the show?
Speaker 12: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Thanks? Well have you ever heard a first day follow up before?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Here?
Speaker 1: You what if I told you you're about to be the star of one?
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, we got an email about you from someone that you're ghosting.
Speaker 12: But I'm ghosting anyone.
Speaker 4: Is there anybody that you went out on a date with that you're not calling back or not talking to?
Speaker 12: Well, I mean I'm on the apps and stuff like that. So I have gone on a couple of days recently, Yes, have.
Speaker 1: You gone on a date with the dude named Nicholas?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Nicol, because he says you're ghosting him.
Speaker 12: Well not boasting him. I mean it was one date. So it's not like it's not like serious commitment or anything like that. It was it was literally one date.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you somebody you are not talking to him on purpose?
Speaker 12: Yeah kind of, But it's not like it's not quite like that because there just wasn't really anything that would warrant us for a second date.
Speaker 1: You know, that's not what he thinks.
Speaker 12: Well, I mean he's he's a really sweet guy, don't get me wrong. I mean we went to an event, we had a good time, but that's like that's not really First of all, that was not a date. That was something that we both just happened to be at, So let's stretch that as being a date. We did go to a piece of place, and yes, that was a date, but honestly, I mean it was one date. It was fun, it was fine, but I wasn't like, oh my gosh, I can't wait to go in another day with Nicholas, like I have to have him in my life.
Speaker 1: Type thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, anything happened well no, I mean, like I said, he was really sweet.
Speaker 12: He definitely was super nervous and it was cute. It was definitely cute. But he and I don't even care. Like he did spill some stuff, like he spilled his drink, he spilled the pizza. I was like, Okay, it's like kind of cute and funny, but it wasn't somebody that was like knocking it out of the park for me or anything like that. And then we had wine, so that's all, you know, that makes it super fun too. But other than that, I mean, yeah, we had some good conversations, but there are conversations do you have in a first date with everyone, right, Like, Okay, where do you want to go on vacation? I want to go to Ireland? Yes, do you have any pets?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: My dog is named Junior.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't say bored, but he wasn't up to my level. I guess that makes me sound really snotty.
Speaker 1: But if you want to say not on your level, that's your choice.
Speaker 12: Well, no, he's just like he I don't think that him and I would have like a fun time together all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, just no chemistry.
Speaker 12: Do you guys see what I'm saying. Yes, okay, well it sounds way better, by the way.
Speaker 1: Thanks for telling us. Appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, And Nicholas is on the phone and has been listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 1: I sholl show you that.
Speaker 12: Hey, Lauren, that's fine. Hi, how are you. I'm good.
Speaker 18: I was just I know, to me, it just seemed like you had a really good time on the data. I mean you were smiling the whole time, and everything seemed like it was going really well.
Speaker 12: Well yeah, I mean I was smiling profon. I'm a smiley person anyway. And the other thing is like we're drinking wine. I had a couple of gummies. So I was just I was being mean, you know, I was just I was living my Beth life.
Speaker 1: That always helps a little bit, I would imagine.
Speaker 18: So why did you say that we should do it again?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 12: Well, that's just what people say. It's like the plate thing. Like, it's like the same thing when I run into an acquaintance, acquaintance, Oh, we should hang out sometimes. Yeah, I'm probably not going to hang out with them. We're just acquaintances. It's just something you say, Oh yeah, we should go out again. Yeah, okay, sure, whatever.
Speaker 18: I get it.
Speaker 12: You guys seem like you're gugging me.
Speaker 1: I'm not. Yeah, I mean, well, like.
Speaker 12: When you go to date, you know how, Like when I go on a date, I like to have a little bit of something to make the day fun and kind of get me through it, because you know, when you're on these apps and you're going on so many dates, you just need to, like, you know, chill. So that's why I might have seemed a little extra flirty or a little extra smiley, because I just had a little courage, you know, a little little gummy courage, you know, and I wanted to be myself as much as possible and not be super nervous, which he obviously was. Honestly, you should probably take a gummy or two before going on date, okay, Am I right?
Speaker 11: Am?
Speaker 1: I right? I get it.
Speaker 18: I mean, doesn't really feel like you're being yourself because you got to take something, you know, to switch you out of the toll see that you're in. So it doesn't sound like you're being yourself if you're taking a gummy. But it's cool, I get it. You know, you do whatever you want, but I'm not into.
Speaker 12: Drugs, So it's not drugs. It's a gummy. It's like chill pill.
Speaker 1: Have you eat someone that right now?
Speaker 12: I wish? Oh my gosh, I probably would be a lot more work by day, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go with with Nicholas on another day? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 12: No, not really?
Speaker 1: Okay, Sorry, Nicholas to.
Speaker 12: Excite like he's super sweet, but he's just different. His world is different than my world.
Speaker 1: It's probably a good thing for you than Nicholas to know that your worlds are different, so you can find somebody in your world.
Speaker 18: Sure, that's fine. I don't want to go with a drug addict anyway.
Speaker 12: I'm not a freaking drug addict. I okay, So I like to have some gummies whenever I'm you know, going on dates. Like that's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 18: All right. I mean that's your thing, whatever.
Speaker 12: It is, my thing, younifor I'm saying you guys like he's just kind of boring.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 5: It just sounds like you guys are different. Yeah, it's all right, it's very different.
Speaker 4: But thank you for thank you for taking the time to explain that to us and Nicholas, thank you for doing the first day follow up.
Speaker 1: That's a left on your next day.
Speaker 12: You appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Guys, Julie's first day follow up.
Speaker 3: My therapist just asked me, where's the last place I flew and I said off the handle?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: She said, we'll have to unpack that later, and I said, where a baggage claim?
Speaker 1: Because that's how bad I need a vacation, can have a thousand other things that the government should have been before. TikTok one Microsoft teams. I agree show, I don't even use my right I have this phone. Ever happened to you?
Speaker 4: You pull out your phone and check what time it is, and then only seconds later you pick up your phone again to look at it and check the time because you realize took out your phone, but did everything else but look at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me neither. Well.
Speaker 4: A list is going viral of things that basically everyone on this planet has experienced but doesn't talk about, and it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: We'll go over the list.
Speaker 4: Next so you can realize that, hey, none of us have anything figured out, so we should just stop trying.
Speaker 1: Coming up right after this, it's the Jebile Show, isn't it kind of weird.
Speaker 11: Hell, the Instagram search bar now says ask meta ai anything like okay.
Speaker 1: Sis all hands on deck, pull up his ex girlfriend from twenty thirty it's a Jewbil show.
Speaker 4: And here's a question, when is the last time you saw an old friend in a parking lot? And then realize the person waving at you all excited isn't an old friend at all? Their old friend is behind you and you just waved it as toll stranger and went hey.
Speaker 1: Last week.
Speaker 4: We've all been there, but very few of us talk about it, because, well, we have this weird thing being humans where we care if we look dumb. Yes, true, it actually makes us not live comfortable in our own skin if you think about it.
Speaker 1: Like, look at dogs.
Speaker 4: They have the ability to lick themselves in places that no human would do with publicity, but they do it right in front of the entire family in the living room, Like what I'm a dog?
Speaker 1: What I do? So why do we care if people would judge us? I don't know.
Speaker 4: We're definitely not superior to those free living canines. That's all I know. It's something we deal with, and that's why this is going viral of things that basically everyone on this planet has experienced but don't.
Speaker 1: Really talk about.
Speaker 4: So we'll go over the list so you can realize that none of us have anything figured out. One of the things that is on the list is my brain before going through airport security.
Speaker 1: What if I accidentally have a gun?
Speaker 13: And I swear I never have one, but I'm so scared, Like, what do I have in my bag?
Speaker 4: I do too, I'll make sure sometimes I have things purpribably take on plant, but anyway, I'll be like, there's nothing in my bag, right, Like I double checked, I don't have I don't own a gun anyway. Yeah, what if somebody slew one in there? Someone didn't like me and they're trying to set me up. It's very nerve wracking, so irrational.
Speaker 1: He really have this?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yes, one time mine actually went off though, but it was a flashlight that I forgot was also a taser.
Speaker 1: But oh that's right, he did.
Speaker 4: Victoria did have to go back and talk to security about her taser.
Speaker 1: Gave me a note that I might not be able to fly. Oh my gosh, she got a warning in a note. Yeah, but he's like, this is going to go through like all of our investigative process, and I'm like, buddy, but it's a flashlight. He's like, man, there's a taser on the end of it. And I was like, I promise it doesn't work. I've tried it.
Speaker 4: I went through airport security once and I don't even know how I didn't realize this or why it was in there.
Speaker 1: But I had a big kitchen knife in my bag.
Speaker 4: And I was on the plane like trying to grab my laptop, and I'm like, oh, why did I have that in my bag in the first place, And why did nobody catch that?
Speaker 1: Oh trip it out too, Hey, guys, I thing someone for you. Guys, didn't see that I had this thing to try to site you up.
Speaker 4: It was definitely one of mine that I somehow, for some reason put in one of my bags at one point.
Speaker 5: I don't know why she was sub consciously scare I guess so, pretector.
Speaker 4: We're going over a list of things that everybody does on this planet but doesn't really talk about this. One says the moment when the receptionist at the doctor's office will look you dead in the eye and ask if you're available four months and thirteen nights from now.
Speaker 1: The only acceptable answers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and I always pretend to let me just check real quick. I don't even have anything on my calendar at all anyway, but I still, yeah, let me just check. Yeah, think of free that day, very busy, but totally I would not be able to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna reschedule. Just swing in there sometime. I'll look at the email. I'll reschedule it later.
Speaker 5: But I love that though, because it's kind of like a suggestion within these two weeks of when your appointment supps to be, you should be able to get yourself in there.
Speaker 6: So you try to reschedule and they're like, sorry, we're not available for nine.
Speaker 5: Months every time.
Speaker 4: Another's that people say everybody does but doesn't really talk about, how chasing after a ping pong ball is dehumanizing.
Speaker 1: It really is, and it keeps bouncing away. Yeah, I was gonna fight before.
Speaker 4: It never felt more uncoordinated than trying to chase down a ping pong ball.
Speaker 6: So true that we don't talk about these things and everyone has the same fielding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never really thought about it.
Speaker 13: Right now.
Speaker 4: Another one on this list of things that basically every human does but doesn't really talk about, walking to your gate at the airport to make sure it exists before you go.
Speaker 1: Gates every single time, every time. I don't really know why, like.
Speaker 13: Obviously does exist, they would have put a fake number on your listen.
Speaker 6: I think there's this inherent distrust when you have secured You're like, I can't trust anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that planes leave it on time.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I'm gonna walk halfway down this thing go to the gate that he told me originally, then it's gonna be all the way across the airport. You just distrust everything.
Speaker 1: As soon as you have to.
Speaker 4: Scared, and I keep checking the gate after I know it's there. I keep checking on my phone or the app or whatever I have to check and make sure the gate is still the same number. I'll say it in my head because I don't even trust myself.
Speaker 1: I read it right. It's time for what's trending with Nina?
Speaker 5: Are you the type of person that asks a lot of questions? Do you find yourself to be a curious individual?
Speaker 1: Yes, am I, Yes, he's asking questions right now.
Speaker 5: But Victoria, I feel like this would be right up your alley, so I already did the Google search for you.
Speaker 1: Thanks Why do we eat turkey on Thanksgiving is a.
Speaker 13: Good question because it's the only thing like running around when the pilgrims like had to all come together. Was No, it's because the turkeys are the only thing running around when the pilgrims all had to come together.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I think that's kind of the same too. Turkeys gotta die due.
Speaker 5: To migration from New England, so it was all going on up there. And that's the same thing with cranberry sauce and all of the other things that go on our table too.
Speaker 1: And this goes back all the way to the.
Speaker 5: Eighteen hundreds, bro, we started this tradition and so like you know, even when there's turkeys not running around in the streets, we find them.
Speaker 8: Why came up with that?
Speaker 1: And no where did you say turkeys? What is that from? Ays? And I just think that's what.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 5: It's actually really crazy about turkeys. Have you ever seen wild turkeys just like chilling? Yeah, I mean you know in Sacramento, they're all over the place. They just like across the street, they just hang out on your lawn and they're just all over And every time I drive by them, I'm just like what heck man, we eat you?
Speaker 1: Why are they just running around? They're off coops. That's where they live, out of controls.
Speaker 6: Wild Nick traveled all the way from New England and nobody had grabbed them on the way.
Speaker 4: So they have New England accents.
Speaker 1: They have the Boston gobbles gabble. Well, now the more you know, and that is what's trending.
Speaker 3: Doubles arety little secrets.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, what's up? Do you have a dirty little secret? I do? Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 11: Long story short, my ex best friend doesn't realize that her great sex life with her.
Speaker 8: Husband is because of me.
Speaker 1: Oh oh girl?
Speaker 11: Why a little bit of backstory. I was dating a guy that we worked together and he got a new female best friend who, so you said, was great. So I was like, okay, well she's so great, I'll be your friend.
Speaker 15: And she was.
Speaker 11: She was absolutely my best friend in the whole world. We did everything together, and apparently we were all through doing my boyfriend together and I didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 11: We had the boyfriend and I had been together for three and a half years, and I found out because we had gone to a car show she got injured. We all stayed at his place after that, and they were texting while I was sleeping next to him. Thirty things back and forth. Wow wow, Oh yeah, it gets better. So her and I we're still friends. I tell her that, you know, I'm heartbroken, but she's my best friend and I stay friends with her.
Speaker 12: Whatever.
Speaker 11: We end up going to a bar one night, we meet a guy.
Speaker 1: We both go on a date.
Speaker 12: I have a terrible date. She has a great date. Her and this guy start dating.
Speaker 11: So I tell this guy, hey, you know, it's really not fair. I had a terrible first date with you, like I'm kind of awesome, and we missed out. So we started drinking one night and one thing led to another, and I am the polar opposite of her in the bedroom. I'm wowed and she's not. So she told me when she got home from her weekend away that her boyfriend wanted her to do some really weird stuff that he's never asked for before, and she was super into it. And that's what their sex life turned into. They're married with kids now.
Speaker 1: So the things that you like, Oh, wow, I guess you got back.
Speaker 3: She still has no idea.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 8: Really, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Been twelve years.
Speaker 1: Are you. You're not friends anymore though, Oh god no, oh oh you're not. Wow.
Speaker 11: No, but I am saving a lovely happy anniversary card where I let her know. I'll think your twentieth anniversary on this.
Speaker 1: On that wow long game. Yeah yeah seriously.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 10: Have a great day, guys, you too.
Speaker 1: Bye. Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret, I do. Yes, Well, let's hear it. Okay, I'll dive right on it. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah. A couple months ago, my best friend and I we were hanging out.
Speaker 8: We had a drunken.
Speaker 10: Night out, as you do, and we got really drunk. And this is my childhood friend, I've known her forever, and we actually ended up making out, okay, and yeah, she remembers it and she thinks, oh, that was just a fun thing. I remember it, and I feel like I have feelings for her that I didn't.
Speaker 7: Know I had.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So I'm I'm a little confused. I'm thinking maybe I'm actually.
Speaker 1: In love with my best friend.
Speaker 10: Like I'm actually thinking that I just didn't realize it until this happened, and I just I don't know how to tell.
Speaker 1: Her Yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, would you be okay with losing her friendship if for any reason, like she freaked out, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like you have to tell her anyway, right, But it would be hard to have a friend that you were in love with that didn't know you were in love with them, but also like you just thought of them as friends, because then you'd be wanting to do more.
Speaker 1: Or like the heartbroken if arra dating somebody else anyway, but.
Speaker 4: Then you then you'd be close enough to me you can sabotage all the relationships what it's true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it'd be a long term like long con Yeah, yeah, I recommend that.
Speaker 7: But think about any of that well, I mean, yeah, I think if I don't tell her, it's going to be absolute torture. But I obviously don't want to lose my childhood best friend if she doesn't feel the same, So I'm really conflicted.
Speaker 4: Well, you have time to figure it out, you know, and maybe in that time, you guys could go get drunk again.
Speaker 1: She feels the same way.
Speaker 10: I mean, that's that's the hope, right, Like, and I won't know unless I actually ask her.
Speaker 1: Honesty is the best policy, But that's just me. Is fixturing my conversation? Do you love me? Yeah? Of course I love you.
Speaker 6: I love you too, And like they're having two different conversations about.
Speaker 1: Love at the same time.
Speaker 4: Well, good luck. If you ever decide to tell her, maybe you should. You could come on the show and call her.
Speaker 1: And see it. You see what happens. Well, either way, just let us yeah how it goes. Yeah, yeah, let us know what it is either way. Good luck.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I'm going to do it.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, yep
Speaker 1: But what's your dirty little ingrant.