Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is a verdict with Ted Cruz Weekend Review. Ben Ferguson with you, and these are the big stories that you may have missed that we talked about this week. We're going to deal with this Number One witnesses in the Hunter Biden case. Who are they going to be and who's going to be called to testify before Congress if there is an impeachment hearing moving forward? And how important could these witnesses be and how damning could they be to the President of the United States of America, Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about that. Number Two. The White House has.
Speaker 2: Also moved the goalposts for a third time when it comes to the President and what he is admitting to now with business dealings with Hunter Biden. You may recall that the Presidence at over and over again he never spoke about business with his son, He never spoke about business with any of the Biden family members. That's a lie. They then said, well, he was never in business with his son. Now they've changed it again. I'll tell you what that third excuse is in just a moment. And finally, Mayor Mike Adams in New York City and other liberal mayors are having serious regrets about being a welcoming, loving kind city for illegal immigrants, being a sanctuary city. Now they're demanding change, but they're refusing to tell the president to shut down the border. It is the weekend review with Ted Cruz and it starts right now, Sinata. I want to ask you also in impeachment, real quick about witnesses. Are there people that can now be called that may have to answer for their involvement, Whether it's those the DOJ, whether it's Hunter Biden, whether it's other Biden family members. Walk us through how an impeachment works when it comes to witnesses.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Merrick Garland is expected to testify before the House Judiciary Committee in the coming days, and he will certainly face significant questions about the allegations that he personally lied under oath and committed a felony.
Speaker 3: Now, I assume he'll dodge all.
Speaker 4: Of them in defiant life and arrogantly refuse to engage in the substance. I also assume he will get questions about the allegations of obstruction of justice, and I expect Merrick Garland to not be remotely forthcoming. I think at some point you will see David Weiss called before Congress to testify. David Weiss has been directly implicated in the obstruction of justice, which is I believe why Merrick Garland named him the quote special counsel, because Garland and the Biden DOJ knew they could count on Weiss to protect the big guy, and that's their most important objective. We've talked about how Schwerin, who was the kind of money guy and fixer for Biden, is a very likely witness and could be a very damning witness, and I would anticipate seeing him come and then we may well. I assume Hunter Biden, if he's called to testify, will Stonewall at this point the legal.
Speaker 2: What does that look like when you say Stonewall, is it a tactic or are you saying he just won't answer questions?
Speaker 3: Assumption is will plead the fifth?
Speaker 2: Okay, So he just come in and say I plead the fifth and that's the end of it.
Speaker 4: I assume that's the case, given the multiple felonies and the fact that he even Dad's white House seems to be running away from him. I would be shocked if Hunter Biden said anything else other than on the advice of counsel, I plead the fifth. I will say one other thing, which is this Biden impeachment is demonstrating the utter and complete hypocrisy of Congressional Democrats. Let me read what Chuck Schumer said this week, right after the House announced it's impeachment. Schumer said, quote, I think the impeachment inquiry is absurd. The American people want us to do something that will make their lives better, not go off on these chases witch hunts. So Schumer is literally using Trump's language about witch hunts and just repeating word for word what the defense was. Now, look, I think the Biden impeachments of Trump were witch hunts. Ironically, this is not. This is serious evidence that Congress would be derelict if it didn't investigate. Here, by the way, is a quote from from Democrat Senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 4: This is what banana dictatorships do is arrest political opponents without any evidence. Now that's screamingly funny. Yeah, given that the Democrats have arrested their political opponent.
Speaker 3: Like a banana republic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But part of the.
Speaker 4: Reasons Democrats can be such total hypocrites is they know the corporate media will never call them out on it. That the corporate media will nod and say yes, yes, Banana Republic. Terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, No direct evidence, no direct evidence. And if you take nothing else from this podcast today, remember every time they say the words no direct evidence, they're lying.
Speaker 1: One other thing about this.
Speaker 2: And this is where people say, Okay, we have this thing, it happens.
Speaker 1: Let's say it is a big deal.
Speaker 2: Let's say there are some some some you know minds that the Democrats step on, the White House steps on. We still don't have the votes and the Senate to do anything about it. Right, That's what they're gonna That's what people that are cynical and frustrated are gonna say about this. So how should we be looking at this impeachment?
Speaker 1: Is this? Should? Should? Should? Should?
Speaker 2: People that are listening look at it from a standpoint of, Hey, we're getting the truth out there in a very big way about Joe Biden before he's running for reelection, and that can be extremely powerful and and in other words, judgment day may be election day. Or should we look at it and be frustrated cynical because like, well, even if we nail this thing in the House. It ain't gonna pass the Senate. So he's not going to be impeached and lose his job over this. What mindset? What hat should listeners put on?
Speaker 4: So a little bit of both listen, The cynicism is not misplaced. Senate Democrats and House Democrats do not care what evidence there is of Joe Biden being corruptive, is soliciting and receiving bribes from falling fourig oligarchs. They don't care. Partisan politics trumps everything. To use my hypothetical, if the dead guy had scrawled in blood Ferguson did it with Joe Biden. Yeah, and Joe Biden walked out covered in his blood, Democrats would be like nothing to see here.
Speaker 2: Remind people what the makeup of the Senate right now.
Speaker 4: The makeup of the Senate is fifty one Democrats, forty nine republic.
Speaker 2: All right, we've heard about some of you maybe becoming independent. We've heard, you know, wishy washy things about Joe Manchin, for example. Is there any scenario where the evidence could be so damning on the House side that you could you could flip two different people's people in the Senate, It.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't matter if you flip two because you need two thirds, you need sixty seven.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: And right now we have zero.
Speaker 4: Right now we have zero Democrats who, to the best of my knowledge, I'm not aware of a single Democrat who's even asked a skeptic question who has even said, well, you know, if Biden did, in fact solicit and receive bribes from foreign nationals, that would be a problem. No Democrat has even said that. And you contrast this to Richard Nixon. Listen, the reason Richard Nixon resigned in disgrace his Republicans turned on him. They turned on him when the evidence got over him. And I don't believe Democrats would ever, ever, ever turn on Biden because partisanship matters more than anything.
Speaker 3: But be that as it may, that does not.
Speaker 4: Mean that impeachment is a waste of time, because it is the only way to put these facts before the American people. In a sane and normal world, the Department of Justice would investigate and prosecute him. We'd get a special counsel who was independent, who was consistent with the DOJ rules, was not an employee of DJ, and actually would investigate in conveni grand jury and potentially prosecute these crimes. The Biden DOJ won't do that because it's the most part of a political DJ we've ever seen. But putting these facts before the American people is valuable, nonetheless. But to be clear, a critical part of that is what we're doing right now on Verdict, which which is the million people who listen to Verdict. All of y'all now have the information. When you go and you're talking to your brother in law, you're talking to your coworker, you're talking to your classmate, and they say, well, you know there's no direct evidence, because that's the talking point they've heard. You now know how to refute that, and that is powerful. That has a multiplier effect, and it's how I believe, ultimately you force accountability.
Speaker 2: I said on my podcast today, I always worry because you've noticed this in the polls. Biden poll numbers right now are not good, and the media seems to be telling more of the truth about how bad the poll numbers are. And the majority of Americans now say they do believe that Joe Biden was corrupt in some manner with his son in the business dealings. That that's significant. CNN even came out PBS on Sunday. They even had one of their commentators that said, I underestimated Joe Biden's involvement with Hunter Biden, the Biden family businesses. Is there a concern that if the Republicans play this too strong and don't take their time to ly at the evidence of this could backfire in the same way. And again I'm asking from a political standpoint that every time the Democrats indict Donald Trump, what happens. Republicans stand behind Donald Trump, even Moore, They they send him money, they support him, His poll numbers go up. Is there a concern that if Republicans don't nail this the right way, that this actually galvanizes people that maybe your wishy washy on Biden and then it actually helps him stand up better than he is right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, that is conceivable. And there's no doubt that the multiple indictments against Trump have added a lot of points, at least ten points to his numbers in the primary because Republicans have understandably gotten pissed off that it's obviously a political persecution. So that counsels that the Republicans, the Republicans in the House, need to proceed carefully They need to be facts based, they need to be evidence based. They need to not have it appear political. Now, in today's world, there will be people who naturally assume it's political. But that is certainly a vulnerability to be aware of. Another vulnerability is at some point the Democrats and or the media might decide that Joe Biden is too wounded and jettison him and try to parachute someone else in I think that remains a very real risk. We're going to talk about that a lot more on the podcast, but not on this one.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: If you want to hear the rest of this conversation, you can go back and listen to the full podcast from earlier this week. Now onto story number two, Sata, I also want to ask you about this. The White House had a very interesting response, and this is the third change now in the goalpost for Joe Biden's met with Hunter Biden's businesses. The first was they never spoke about business. Ever, then they change it to he was never in business with his son. That was the goal post moving yet again. Now the White Houses Ian Sam's came out and moved the goal posts again when he said this.
Speaker 5: The other allegations is the president was present at some of the meetings between Hunter Biden and his business associates. Why was the president at those meetings on those phone calls.
Speaker 6: Well, again, I think this is part of the right wing's misinformation machine to try to confuse people about what the truth is. The truth is that the President, as he has said publicly for years, calls his family every day to check in. He calls his son every day to check in. He calls his other family members to check in to see how they're doing.
Speaker 3: He loves them.
Speaker 6: They're a tight knit family. And what the GOP's own witness testified in this case is that that's exactly what the President was doing. He was checking in with Hunter during a particularly hard time. I might add a time where the family was going through Hunter's brother Bo's illness, and of course the President checks in with his son and talks to them. But again that witness testified no business dealings of Hunter Biden's or anyone's was discussed in these conversations. And so again they're trying to make this sort of strange connection when their own investigation has disproven these claims.
Speaker 5: Before I let you go in, this is the president response in terms of how the President has reacted to this, especially as somebody who's been in politics and been at Washington for as long as he has been, the idea that he is now subject to an impeachment inquiry as president of the United States. What's his response to that.
Speaker 6: You know, the President has been in politics for a long time, and I think, as he would say, he's seen a lot of malarkey along the way, but this might take the cake. You know, he's focused on the issues that actually matter to the American people. You just saw him spending the last week traveling around the world shoring up our alliance as advancing national interests in Asia, our economic interests in Asia, showing American leadership on the world stage. He's coming back here. He's announcing today a quarter billion dollar investment in cancer research try to finally cure cancer. That's what his administration and this president is focused on every day. They're focused on the actual needs of the American people. And I think what he would say is maybe the House Republicans should join him.
Speaker 2: There's the pardon there where he says that Joe Biden attended Hunter's business meetings because he loves him. That's the new goalpost that they just moved significantly from they never talked about business to then well they never work together. Now it's well, he just went to the business meetings because he loves him.
Speaker 1: Really, that's the new excuse.
Speaker 4: Well, look, I mean, what good and loving and devoted father hasn't called in twenty times to his son's meeting with corrupt oligarchs who are paying millions of dollars in exchange for favors from that father while he's sitting and serving as the vice president of the United States. That's really just what any good dad would do. I mean it, it really is. It's cynical because they point out that that that Joe's other son tragically died of cancer, so they want to wrap it in in the sympathy of of of of a human tragedy to say, well, of course, you know, listen, why was Hunter getting paid the millions of dollars? I didn't hear him say a word about that. There's no value Hunter provides. What was the value Hunter brought? You know, Ben, you're a talented guy, You're a charming guy. Are there any foreign ola garks calling you up saying, Ben, I want to wire millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: To you zero. That's not all you know.
Speaker 4: They don't do that to anybody. They only do it if you were providing value. And what all of these talking heads, what all of these democrats hacks are saying, what all of the corporate media puppets are refusing to answer, is is what did Hunter get in exchange for the tens of millions of dollars? And according to the House it could be north of twenty thirty million dollars. We're talking massive amounts of money, and by the way, not money from you know, normal American companies, not money from our friends and allies. It wasn't money from France, it wasn't money from Italy. It wasn't money from the United Kingdom. It wasn't money from Japan. It was money from China, Russia, Ukraine. They singled out nations with very significant antagonism and hostility to America and some of the most corrupt nations on earth. And there is no innocent explanation. By the way, you don't hear any of these democrats explaining why did Joe Biden have multiple book burner phones, why did he have fake emails? Why did he use fake emails? To send emails to his son Hunter about Ukraine on government email while Hunter was getting paid millions of dollars. All of that the Democrats want you to ignore and say, well, gosh, Joe's just a loving dad, and that's what loving dads do. They help their their sons make thirty million dollars from corrupt oligarchs who are enemies of America.
Speaker 2: I want to get back to this montage center that was one that went viral, and I hope you will give this to your friends share it on social media, because it's another example of how many lives have been told by the Bidens and how much the media has been willing to cover for them. And this is what this impeachment inquiry is going to be all about.
Speaker 7: Ever discussed with my son's one mind brother or anyone else in the heaven.
Speaker 4: With their businesses, President Biden met with at least fourteen of Hunter's business associates while he was vice president.
Speaker 8: And Vice President, Joe Biden had dinner with his son Hunter along with Hunters of business associates from Ukraine, Russia, and Kazakhstan, and the day after the dinner, a Barisma executive sent a note to Hunter.
Speaker 9: Quoting dear Hunter, thank you for inviting.
Speaker 8: Me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spend some time together.
Speaker 10: Hunter's lucrative business dealings often included giving as much as fifty percent of his earnings to his dad.
Speaker 11: The text read quote, I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for thirty years. It's really hard, but don't worry onlike Pop, I won't make you give me half your salary.
Speaker 10: His son Hunter joining the then Vice president on the official visit to Beijing. Unknown to the press, back then, Hunter Biden was forming a Chinese private equity fund, planning to raise money, including from Chinese investors. Ten days after the Bidens trip, Shanghai authorities issued the fund's business license.
Speaker 12: And the Hunter introduced me as a This is Tony, Dad, the individual I told you about that's helping us with the business that we're working on in the.
Speaker 13: Chinese The email reads this way quote at the moment, there's a provisional agreement that the equity will be distributed as followed ten held by Hunter for the big.
Speaker 12: Guy, I one thousand percent set here and know that the big guy is referencing Joe Biden I met with a former vice president of person multiple times.
Speaker 14: A newly revealed text message, jos Babolinski was apparently warned by business partner James Gillier, don't mention Joe being involved. It's only when you are faced with face. I know you know that, but they are paranoid.
Speaker 9: Chinese executives admitted to reporters that they were actually introduced to the Vice presidents by Hunter by.
Speaker 4: Hunter and the then Vice President, saying for a pair of Mexican billionaires.
Speaker 5: At the same time, Hunter had been working on energy deals in Mexico.
Speaker 11: Joe Biden also had Hunt at his business partnt Fly once two to Mexico.
Speaker 9: His closest business partner.
Speaker 15: Hunters made at least nineteen visits to the White House and other official locations, including a sit down with then Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing.
Speaker 13: There's photographic evidence of Biden on a golf out and with both his son Hunter and a man called Devin Archer, who was another member of the Parice Maboor.
Speaker 9: We also know that Devin Archer in that picture had a meeting in the White House one on one meeting with Joe Biden about a week before they joined the Parice Mabour.
Speaker 2: You hear that, Senator, and this explains exactly why this impeachment inquiry is going to be so important.
Speaker 3: Well, it does.
Speaker 4: It also explains why the Democrat talking point and the corporate media talking point that there is no evidence of Joe Biden's corruption. It is flatly false. And I got to say James Carvill saying he's really looking forward to hearings on this.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, James so am.
Speaker 1: I as before.
Speaker 2: If you want to hear the rest of this conversation on this topic, you can go back and now the podcast from earlier this week to hear the entire thing. I want to get back to the big story number three of the week.
Speaker 1: You may have missed.
Speaker 2: There was a moment this last week which I didn't actually laugh at first. My response was to laugh at Mayor Adams in New York City basically declaring a state of emergency, saying we can't handle this, We're totally overrun. And I wanted to laugh, but I'm also like, yeah, welcome to the world of what we deal with every hour, not every day, not every week, like you guys are freaking out over the number of illegals come across the border in Texas. As you described it, we're talking about hundreds of thousands per month. This is every hour for us. And yet he had this like dire warning to New York City.
Speaker 1: Take a look.
Speaker 16: We turned this city around in twenty months. And then what happened started with a madman down in Texas decided he wanted to bust people up to New York City. One hundred and ten thousand migrants. We have to feed, closed house, educate the children, watch their laundry sheets, give them everything they need, healthcare. And this team here we stated, let's do everything possible before we have to push it out into neighborhoods and communities. Month after month, I stood up and I said, this is going to come to a neighborhood near you. Well, we're here, we're here. We're getting no support on this national crisis, and we're receiving no support. And let me tell you something, New Yorker is never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 16: I don't see an ending to this.
Speaker 1: I don't see an.
Speaker 16: Ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City destroy New York City.
Speaker 2: If you use this logic, then this issue will destroy the United States of America. It would certainly destroy Texas if we continue on this road we're on right now, and he's begging for help, and I'm like, come down to Texas. Do you think it's bad in New York City? With one hundred and ten thousand, I'd say at this point double it. Let's send twice as many bus loads up to New York because then maybe he'll talk to these other liberals and they'll realize, hey, we got to secure the southern border.
Speaker 4: Well, he complains, He says, we're getting no help and no support with a national crisis. Well, no kidding, Eric, what do you think we're getting zero support? And I love that he starts with a madman down in Texas?
Speaker 3: All right, newslash.
Speaker 4: The border crisis was not caused by Governor Greg Abbott.
Speaker 3: You know who.
Speaker 4: The border crisis was caused by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi. You know, if Eric Adams doesn't like this border crisis, he had to pick up the phone and call someone who lives in Manhattan. His name is Charles Schumer. And Chuck Schumer has defended Joe Biden's open borders every single day for the last two and a half years. He's blocked every effort to secure the border. He's blocked every effort to build the wall. He's blocked every effort to deport illegal immigrants. He's blocked every effort to reinstate the remain in Mexico policy. He's blocked every effort to pass Kate's Law, which I introduced to lock up and have mandatory minimum sentences for violent criminals who repeatedly re enter this country. Eric Adams's party created this problem, and they didn't just create it in the past. They are creating it today, and they intend to create it tomorrow, and they tend to create it, going on and on and on and on. He says, one hundred and ten thousand people are destroying New York City. New York City has eight million people in it. One hundred and ten thousand is enough to destroy it. Guess what, Eric, how do you think McCallan, Texas feels? How do you think del Rio feels? How do you think Brownsville feels? How do you think Laredo feels? How do you think El Paso feels all of those are infinitely smaller cities than New York City, and they're getting swamped by much larger flows of immigrants. And by the way, the clowns in Eric Adams's parties, here's their response. Uh oh, new York Mayor's mad at us. We don't want one hundred and ten thousand to come to New York. Let's put them all in Texas.
Speaker 2: Let's put them all around Texas, right, keep them all in Texas.
Speaker 1: Keep him there well.
Speaker 2: And he also, if he wants to be mad at somebody, he should be mad himself from twenty twenty one, because this is what he said in twenty twenty one about illegal immigrants coming to New York City.
Speaker 7: Take a look when you think about it, the days I spent without essential employees, a substantial number of them were undocumented. They were delivering our Uber eats, they were stocking our stores, they were out in the streets keeping our city running. We have to expand NYC Care to make sure everyone has healthcare. We need to make sure we have proper translation services in our schools.
Speaker 1: He wants to expand everything.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: If Mayor Adams heard that, fool, think how Maddie would be at that guy because that guy just invited all the illegal immigrants to New York City.
Speaker 3: The hypocrisy on this is massive.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's not just a hypocrisy there, it's also the elitist in New York City.
Speaker 1: You've done the view on Navarrow.
Speaker 2: I had to deal with her for seven years when I was fighting her at CNN. I feel like I still deserve a medal for that. But she's on the view. She's now angry, just like the people in Martha's Vineyard who declared the state emergency when they got what was it, fifty illegal immigrants and got rid of them in like twelve hours, but clapped as they were kicking them out of there.
Speaker 1: Martha's Vineyard.
Speaker 2: She's on TV losing her mind this week because she can't imagine this idea of having to deal with illegal immigrants.
Speaker 1: Keep them all down there in Texas take a look.
Speaker 15: But Frankly, you know, I think we need to find and we've dealt with this before. I lived in Miami. I was a migrant, an immigrant in Miami in the eighties. You'll remember when we had the Mario boat lift. Yeah, one hundred and twenty five thousand Cubans came in a matter of six months. It puts tremendous stress on a city, on a community, on the social services. They need to be resettled elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Need to be resettled elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Like I'm compassionate as long as it's not on my block, or in my city, or now by my five star Michelin restaurant that I love to go to.
Speaker 4: So this needs to be the bumper sticker for every liberal in America. They need to be resettled elsewhere, Not in my backyard, not in my bedroom, not in my living room. I don't want to see them. But send them to where those dirty, dirty deplorables live. Send them to Red States, send them to fly over country. You people aren't compassionate enough. I don't want them here, is what she's saying. But let's send them to help educate the ignorant Americans. The contempt from the left for the people of America as astonished.
Speaker 1: It's also the hypocrisy.
Speaker 2: I do laugh about her because she actually owns her family, like her husband.
Speaker 1: They own a hotel.
Speaker 2: I wonder if how many illegal immigrants they've opened up their hotel to, not even their house, just their hotel, like you.
Speaker 1: Ask that question.
Speaker 3: Let's not get crazy on that. No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: You can't expect liberals actually to do anything. But but I will say, all right, this next clip from the view really does capture it because I well just play it.
Speaker 14: And I booked this country with its big you know, statue of liberty.
Speaker 15: Give me your your week and and all of this is supposed to be the country that accepts people. Yes, and I'm disappointed in Mayor Adams.
Speaker 3: Of course she is. Now mind you, has she taken anyone in? No, no, of course not.
Speaker 2: And Adams did say, hey, you might want to open your home's illegal immigants.
Speaker 4: To excuse me when when you've when you've got a penthouse overlooking Park Avenue, you might let someone in to scrub the floors briefly, but you better get out before the party starts. The utter hypocrisy, no interest in actually understanding what's going on. And by the way, the statute limit. Look, I'm the son of Anima. We are a nation of immigrants. There's a right way to come. You come legally. That's how you come to the United States. But don't bother liberals to say that she says, we need to be compassionate. By we, she means you, yeah, not her, you, and it is it is utter crap. Look, it was two years ago that I introduced legislation in the Senate, and it was legislation that said, we need to change the ports of entry where we send illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard, to Nantucket, to Palo Alto, California, to the Hamptons, to Block Island, to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware where Joe Biden vacations, to every place that wealthy liberals sit and sip their chardonnay. And remember when I introduced that legislation that the county executive at Martha's Vineyard blasted me. Yeah, and he said Cruiz does not understand illegal immigration. Really, skippy, is that the case? He said, he doesn't understand, he doesn't know what's going on. And he says we and Martha's Vineyard would welcome illegal immigrants for twelve hours and Martha's Vineyard And then several months later, Ron DeSantis actually took him up on that and sent fifty five zero. Let's recall the numbers. There are between twenty and thirty thousand people who live in Martha's vineyard, fifty illegal immigrants landing in a community of twenty to thirty thousand people. He immediately declared an emergency. He called in the National Guard, and he deported them within twenty four hours. That's what liberals do.
Speaker 2: Brought in more National Guard members than the actual number of illegals. It was like almost a two to one ratio, Like for every one illegal, we'll bring in two guys in military fatigues to deal with you.
Speaker 3: And by the way, it's not just Eric Adams.
Speaker 4: It's the governor of New York, it's the governor Massachusetts. It's the mayor of Washington, d C. It's the mayor Chicago, it's the mayor of San Francisco. They're all discovering, Oh wait, these policies that my party advocates, my party fight for, my party implements, are really crappy policies that are hurting everybody. And it's like, oh, rebe really yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh Fox News, one of the guys over there at Bill mcgow and put this tweet out, which I thought was pretty interesting, said, from an awareness perspective, Texas bussing migrants and sanctuary cities has been incredibly effective.
Speaker 1: That's why I might double it. Like it's working. That's the best money you can ever spend. Double it.
Speaker 2: DeSantis in Florida, double it. Any other state double its. Fill the buses up, and keep doing it because it's clearly working. None of these cities expressed concern about the border prior now question mark. New York City mayor says city will be quote unquote destroyed, Chicago begging now for federal help in May activating their National Guard, and LA is now threatened to sue Governor Abbott.
Speaker 1: I mean it's working.
Speaker 4: By the way, why isn't LA threatening to sue Joe Biden. Joe Biden's the one who's refusing to follow the law. Joe Biden's the one who's created the border crisis, and.
Speaker 3: It's an amazing thing. Actually, put the next tweet up here.
Speaker 2: This is a response, by the way, this tweet, which is pretty interesting, and if the friends is in Texas, has only buses forty thousand people in total, So just forty thousand out of all that have come across. Two million people have been released from the border and traveling in the US interior. Only two percent took Abbott's busses. Questioned, where are the other one point nine six million people?
Speaker 4: Well, and that actually understates it, because you also have at least one point four million got aways. All of them are there as well, so that that takes you up to three point five million. You also have the people who escape that we don't know that are not categorized as god aways because not all, not everyone who gets in illegally is categorized as one or the others. So you're looking at four or five six million people. And what are the Democrats doing? They're freaking out of about forty thousand on buses. Yeah, the truth of the matter. Listen, Joe Biden has been flying people into New York every week. Does Eric Adams not know Chuck Schumer's phone number? I can give it to him. Well, and at Mayor Adams, write, Mayor Adams, I'm gonna make it offer to you if you would like, I will give you Chuck Schumer's personal cell number, because apparently you don't know how to contact your fellow New Yorker.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have jagger right down the street.
Speaker 4: Let each other, your fellow new Yorker could take up and schedule a vote this week to solve this problem, and so if you don't know how to contact him, let me help you.
Speaker 2: Latest numbers are in just to put in perspective, data shows one hundred and eighty three thousand and five hundred and three illegal immigrants were encountered attempting to cross the US Mexico border.
Speaker 1: In July alone.
Speaker 2: That's a twenty seven percent increase in the crossings from last month. So month over month, up twenty seven percent. Quote, more than seven point two million illegal emmergrants have crossed the southern border since Biden took office.
Speaker 1: As the newest numbers from July.
Speaker 2: This includes the nearly five point eight million illegal immigrants that the Customs and Border Protection as you mentioned, have encountered, and the more than one point four million got aways that have escaped pass border patrol the US so far this year. A reminder, the Biden administration was secretly flying illegals from the border into New York since at least the summer of twenty twenty one. They don't mention that, do.
Speaker 4: They No, No, they don't at all, and they don't mention who can fix it. Greg Abbott doesn't have the ability to stop Joe Biden's open borders. Only Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and the people running the executive or for that matter, Chuck Schumer Congress could act. But every single Democrat Senator supports these open borders, every single Democrat congressman supports these open borders, and we a proof of it because if they didn't, they would act to stop it, and they don't. Instead they just blame a madman down in tech.
Speaker 2: As always, thank you for listening to Verdict with Sentner, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you don't forget to deal with my podcast and you can listen to my podcasts every other day you're not listening to Verdict or each day when you listen to Verdict. Afterwards, I'd love to have you as a listener to again the Ben Ferguson podcasts and we will see you back here on Monday morning.