Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision. We reached the Climax, y'all, announcing our Climax Tour.
Speaker 1: We are going to be going all over the country and Canada East coast, Midwest, West coast, South Many's going to tell you all about how to secure your tickets because I'm telling y'all you don't want to let this sell out.
Speaker 2: Y'all heard it right.
Speaker 3: We are hitting sixteen cities for the official Climax Tour, brought to you by Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 2: Y'all do not want to miss out.
Speaker 3: Our patrons will I first did to purchase pre sell tickets with a special code giving out only on Patreon, and tickets will be available for everybody at horhive dot com.
Speaker 2: You do not want to miss out.
Speaker 3: Tickets are short of sellout and we want the Horhive presence loud and proud.
Speaker 2: See you there. Now, let's get to the shop, y'all.
Speaker 1: Today's pisode, if you're watching on the YouTube, is a very hungover one.
Speaker 2: I'm over, Oh, Mandy's still drunk. This ship is from twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: And all of us are wearing sunglasses and the podcast is giving I went.
Speaker 3: Out last night and this morning and brunch, and hey, y'all, welcome to Horror Black Homes. I'm your girl, Mandy b aka for cork Pumps, AKA that bitch ak a get a T shirt?
Speaker 2: Excuse me, AKA, I need to have a full T shirt.
Speaker 1: What's the do you want a full T shirt? Mandy looked like she's auditioning for Battie's ease. We're not gonna do that. We're not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you don't no, because I ain't got the vesseline in my back pocket to put on my face to beat you bitches up.
Speaker 2: You used to do that back in the day because I used to. I know I.
Speaker 3: Lay Anyways, what's crazy is uh, full sets do not cost the same as they used to. I'm not fighting, but this is also wine ball headed because if y'all listen to the pod, y'all know I pull that ponytail out of Weezy's head when we thought and won't do it again.
Speaker 2: And did up. So why you got it from the back, We have from the front. Bitch, be real clear, get up and fuck you won't. We have guests today y'all here in the l A, Los Angeles. We have Hambro, we have Jacob and.
Speaker 3: Podcast joining us, and baby, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: He was drinking, So to be fair, I started with the bear because I was just like, I'm watching. First off, I'm watching the game and I'm just rooting. I'm like wings and beer, let's do it. And then a nigga that I know from the pasts come in with his little boo thing.
Speaker 2: So we talked, we catch up. Did she see she spoke? We had the same name. So did she know y'all? No, no, no, no, no, no no no no, no, no, no, no this but y'all said a friend. I ain't saying a boo this is you said a nigga from the past like that? I did. I just know.
Speaker 3: Okay, that wasn't given friendship. Okay, it's pure friendship. Never fuck this man. So he walks in. I say, hey, they sit at the bar.
Speaker 2: It's given. Do you want a shot? I don't care if she want one, but does she want one?
Speaker 3: She ain't want one, So we take a shot, and then the Jason Lee comes into and then he's bougie, so he gets bottle service.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm not sitting he said, I'm not sitting at the bar. So we we was drinking, We was catching up and what's the story? Man?
Speaker 4: There was supposed to be a story. It was given Climagne. She was like, so I was out and we were like, oh yeah, no, no, no, no, a nigga from the past. No.
Speaker 2: So it was basically you went to a bar. I went to a bar.
Speaker 3: And I'm in La and I saw niggasn't And I was like, Wow, I didn't know people came here like that.
Speaker 2: But can I talk about it? We've gone there before.
Speaker 3: Like every time I come to La, Jacob will pull up on me and just do drinks and do a shot and take me right around this little l shape where I'll be staying in because I don't like to go too far, and we just get drunk.
Speaker 4: Yes, you didn't go to Herbibi last time, though we went to west Woods. We did after the show.
Speaker 2: We did go after the show wherever? That is that what it's called. I was about to the niggas and about to get canceled. Who you calling her? Bb? Is that where we was at?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are lots of call places that yeah. Yeah, but it's like a name of aboutga hawk shop.
Speaker 2: But is that not like say welcome hevb wow means sweetheart something like that.
Speaker 3: I ain't never been to a place called bi racial or mulatto or anything like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. I'm just saying, and I feel like that, Danny, what her BB means? What this? Wait? Are you her bb? Wait? What is a hood bb?
Speaker 4: I think it means sweet or I even went to a wolong the other day and the lady just kept saying, why about calling her bibe like every five minutes? I don't know, Wait, you're abe my love guests. Yeah, she kept saying, like hebibie. Okay, why is that considered offensive?
Speaker 2: Nobody said it was. We need no when you call certain people herbibe is offensive the bibies.
Speaker 3: Anyway, y'all welcome to the pile. We're gonna talk all things thoughts.
Speaker 2: Are you hold on? No, we not No, we're not. We're talking about sugaring, todaby, but stop it. That's not ship. No, it's not class. I'm a class.
Speaker 3: Just because y'all call it sugaring does not mean it's not prostitution.
Speaker 2: But let's get through it.
Speaker 4: I do want to know, though, you guys have a podcast, how did y'all link up for the Justice Spot?
Speaker 2: Just being friends? We'll being friends for a long time.
Speaker 4: And then I had my podcast Brian and Jacob Skears, and then she came on and was a guest, and then we were already talking about having a podcast together, but she was like, okay, firm were going to we're gonna do and then she came on on She's like, I think I'm ready.
Speaker 2: So then we just started it and yeah, there we are.
Speaker 4: Now what is your podcast for so twenty it's an unapologetic raw podcast, uncut.
Speaker 2: You come on and say what you want to circumcised podcast? Well, you know that's me.
Speaker 4: But you could take off your wig. Just make sure you're shampooed and condition No dan drift on the furniture. Okay, come as you are as you are, so we open it up to absolutely you. You got a man, a little situation. You got a situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how long this situation will happened? In six months? Okay? Yeah it's new. Yeah? You like him? Yeah? Five? How are you? I hold you? Bitch? You like me? I'm doing the same thing right now. But it's a good time. It's cute, giving, so it's not getting toxic. I'm not gonna lie five isn't bad. It's your twenty two.
Speaker 3: No. But the gen Zers that's where I said, Like he said, he texts better than he talks, so I'm like having to work through like the communication.
Speaker 2: Of it all.
Speaker 1: He texts, that's what That's how they learned how to communicate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I think they like the gen Zers that anyone belowed, like twenty seven, I would say, the way they communicate, the social media of it.
Speaker 2: All, like how they view relationships.
Speaker 3: A lot of them now we've seen La Chopa talking about it, but a lot of them are open to different type of relationships that aren't traditional. They're open to trying new things. But their communication sucks. They want to fucking text and snapchat and WhatsApp.
Speaker 2: I didn't know niggas really still snapchat? Oh it yet? Oh yeah, I've been snapchat. Oh why what's you for?
Speaker 4: Dix Ah that too, but also just for fine. But also now I feel like I'm that girl. You can't screenshot me or save my pictures? Hello, meet me on Snapchat?
Speaker 3: I don't stem like can't Yeah, but then once you see it, like if you a nigga, who's gonna screenshot my shit?
Speaker 2: You not the nigga for me.
Speaker 3: We talked about this when we were talking about the the Depth. What is it called the depth something? What was the shit we were talking about? Deepay, the Deep thinks?
Speaker 4: So what is that, Prescott?
Speaker 2: I don't know the Deep thinks? Okay.
Speaker 3: And so to me now, knowing that we have this big platform, I'm not gonna just be talking to just anybody and sending nudes and like seeing too that people are monetizing off of all these things on their on even their OnlyFans and platforms. Now I feel safer talking to people where everything's just exchanged. There's got to be a better ho app than stapchat signal. But that's what the drug dealers.
Speaker 2: It is, not all y'all knowing the same. I don't you know what.
Speaker 1: I really hate when you finally get a new drug dealers number and they send you like you're like, oh hey, I'm hitting up for the mess and then you send us copy and places.
Speaker 2: Like here's the listener what I got?
Speaker 1: Like when you're texting me, please do pizza science for this, Like nigga what this is too much?
Speaker 2: Do you have it or not?
Speaker 4: I'll be working all the time in third party because you know I don't do none of that. But my friends do you know, I make my cut, so I got it. Let them know, like meet me and the signal happened.
Speaker 2: This is what they have. But I didn't even know that that's a real thing. Like they really have a list, Like you're at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Ye, delivery, Like if you order a certain amount, it's delivery. No, it'd be cool.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you're supposed to tip a drug dealer either. Wait, they want to be two. It said tips are welcome real quick when you get sugared when you prostitute and naked tips too right? I never prostitute, Like I never Okay, okay, okay, okay, classic sex work.
Speaker 2: What are we doing here? Like y'all want to add that it's a fucking.
Speaker 1: In the I do think there's a level that though sex.
Speaker 4: I've had sex before for money, but that's not how That's not what I am doing.
Speaker 2: No sugaring.
Speaker 3: We'll get into it well before we do it. Do do you want to do an icebreaker? Can we like let the audience know how freaking these two is before they like, we just.
Speaker 2: Want to know one question. Okay, eating asks or sucking toes? Which way you're doing? Second towels, I like tows really.
Speaker 3: Off the off the GP like even during casual sex to you second to it often?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I only want to mess with females not but guys, I don't really like it.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't suck melts, so they don't like it. We see your body, I have fun. Oh we're gonna have.
Speaker 2: What how you.
Speaker 4: I didn't had an experience where one time, you know, they start bleeding and so I calmed that day.
Speaker 3: Who yeah, yeah, it was the last time you dealt with a girl with these size fingernails about.
Speaker 2: A year and a half ago, with this with this going on.
Speaker 3: So wait, you were fingering her and she started bleeding you cut her up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I felt really, this is why we gotta talk. You need to be you know what, thoughtful because.
Speaker 4: Even let you do that wouldn't have even let it was drunk all to wait, So were you like, is this her period? No?
Speaker 2: I knew did because at first it wasn't like that and then it happened and I'm like, oh oh, and it was all on your nails. It was in my nails.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't have to do that anymore about a done deal, done deal.
Speaker 2: We'll talk off.
Speaker 3: By the way, every time I go to the nail tech, they'd be like you bray hair. I'd be like, they'd be like you type of like. I'd be like, I just but they have all the excuses except the fun that I finger bootle holes and pus the hole?
Speaker 1: Do you not do you not need another dominant finger?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it just the index and middle?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie like not many people want three fingers. And by the time I'm sticking to maybe by that point, I'm bringing a butt plug, I'm bringing a dial dough.
Speaker 2: Maybe the toys are being introduced.
Speaker 3: Two is normally enough, especially for the bootlehole, but for girls to three, I find myself us, well, well, huh, hello, why do you give? Because dick is normally bigger than this and I hello, hello hello. But even when we had what's crazy is even when we had have and a ginger on the pod. A lot of women ironically don't like being fingered. Maybe a lot of men are really aggressive when they do it, or.
Speaker 2: People are aggressive when they finger, but like a.
Speaker 3: Lot, they've been called up scratched up, like motherfucker, says the hen. But I find a lot of women actually don't really prefer to be fingered. I'm a finger because I like penetration, but a lot of women actually don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't really have and we as and like women historically scientifically don't have as many orgasms vaginally. So I think that's why sometimes the finger is like, all right, when are you gonna get with it doing?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? All right?
Speaker 1: So speaking of toes and she like them, bitch, we all seen this shit pop up. I feel like a few weeks ago with the hotel manager, did y'all see this with toes? It's our Vandentella ship, by the way, so our vanilla shit this week, which is our sex and the news segment is all about a man in Tennessee, a hotel manager who facing charges after sneaking into a guest room and sucking on their toe.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad this is shit up.
Speaker 1: Fifty two year old David Neil was arrested after he snuck into a male guest room while he was sleeping and got intimate.
Speaker 2: With his feet.
Speaker 1: The guest told police that he woke up with the man's mouth around his toes and immediately confronted him. The guest said he recognized the hotel manager because he had came in his room the day before to solve an issue with the TV. He was a night manager at the Hilton in Nashville, and at the time of the incident, he made a key card before entering the room at five am. He admitted to police that he entered the room, but claimed it was only because he smelled smoke and wanted to make sure the guest was okay. He was arrested on Friday at his home, charged with aggravated burglary as well as assault.
Speaker 2: He has a twenty seven thousand dollars blonde bond. Nigga. I just want to know. Did he see the feet early on and was like these are it? Nigga?
Speaker 4: He said, you got some big ass feet. I'll be coming back with them.
Speaker 2: I mean, wait, wait, what is that? Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Maybe he showed up and checked into some flip flops, like that's a Southern thing to do, like him be wearing a flip flot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he was like the arch everything I don't know what it would I do if I woke up and I felt my.
Speaker 2: Feet were wet? Can you imagine? Oh? Christ? I mean like, if I'm laying in bed with somebody like you know, down sleep, what do you bitch if another person is in my room?
Speaker 1: Man waking up and just like it's the one thing if someone's in the room, it's another thing.
Speaker 2: You wake up and your toes are being suck? What's the hell going on my feet? That's almost words you're getting from.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm not gonna hold you to me. It's just that a whole nother person is in the room with me.
Speaker 2: Like what do you grab? Like you grabbed the cloak? Coordless? Do you kick him in the mouth? Like? What do you dig in? Then you play dead? How do you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: What do y'all? Do? You wake up in somebody's sucking your toes in a hotel.
Speaker 4: Room that I don't know and he just breaks into my hotel room. Oh, I'm boxing. I'm gonna kill you. We're gonna box for sure. If you're fine, I'm gonna really look at you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hold on. Let's do it just a phone scenario. Do this. We're not gonna do that. You if you're that's okay. If you're not, so we do it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you're fine, Okay, you're downstairs during the check in a cute niggas like oh yeah you do want to upgrade, like yeah, we got a sweet available, be like, oh you should come to my steet later.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe I would invite. No, It's like it's like that's what make it make sense? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But what if you woke up and that happened? Would you then be like, oh my god, this is so fucked up. Here's the other one.
Speaker 4: Okay, I would actually check the person for I would I'm saying, yeah, I definitely would. Don't care there was I was just talking, but I would definitely check them. Ill probably just hit them. And then I would definitely hit.
Speaker 2: Them, But how fun hit them?
Speaker 4: I would just mean I would be scared if I just walk up out of my bed and somebody's like, you know, I already have sleep paralysis, so I already think people in my room and ain't not.
Speaker 2: I hate that, So I would really be like crazy, this is given I'm in an accident with a Walmart truck. What hotel. Are we in.
Speaker 3: I'm suing the corporation because they don't hide hilt it.
Speaker 1: Listen, Paris is gonna be dja every one of our events.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be right in there.
Speaker 3: He happen at a Hilton. Yes, that's what I'm saying. Oh, Nicky to Nikki, all the Hilton's about to be working, bitch whatever tequila? Oh girl, got uh?
Speaker 2: That be all? No, the the Hilton Hilson. Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't watch The Housewives Hilton. No not wait, you're talking about Marizio's wife. That's related to the Hiltons.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about Howives Beverly Hills. Beverly is this white? Does not be on word tequila? Does anyone know? And I only don't know because I am drunk.
Speaker 3: But normally girls on All the Housewives, Damn, I can't remember. But basically she's Paris Hilton's mom. Kassieler Kathy bitch. Yes, so he's a cast member. Kathy is a motherfucking cast member.
Speaker 2: Bitch. Oh, I was in the era of Lisa unk Kathy. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: It now, Kathy is a cast member and he's trying to sell our tequila.
Speaker 2: And that bitch we'd be on here drinking all the Kathy's.
Speaker 4: How are all these white celebrities George Clooney, don't you do costing me?
Speaker 2: How did they get up?
Speaker 3: Just so you know, there was whole beef because she was jealous that the crew was pushing Kendall Jennings tequila.
Speaker 2: Because Lisa Runna went up. It was like, I don't think Kendl's came fried.
Speaker 3: And there was a whole beef because Kathy like had a whole month.
Speaker 1: They get Bad Bunny in ne tequila. I don't want to see these white women do no mo tequilas by Way pulls out here. Really what they gave homeboys and everybody think that they dating, because boy, where did they come from? I do not believe that her and Bonie is Like, what's funny you say that? Because I don't even think Bad Bunny's gay. I think he's just like freaky and wants to He could be freaky, but I think he's like Danny at all. I just think that he's a fun, he sexual man.
Speaker 2: Man. We're gonna find out when I meet him for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh you're gonna find my friend met him instead, she got no gay vibes at all.
Speaker 2: You can get no gay vibes. She did say it was hard to talk to him though, but she's a bad team stand off.
Speaker 4: No no, I just mean like she don't know what language, nom linguini.
Speaker 1: Whatever the hell I'm trying to say. Basically, she was just like there was just hello vibes. It was really sexy, and she said he was mad fun. But she said that like she didn't see the game.
Speaker 3: If I go out with that boney, I'm gonna be like, let me get a hample guest I called castel.
Speaker 2: That's what you had. I can't help her. Guess looking what this Puerto Rican did? Let me get not mam, what's the thing. They're like, what I am my not Dominican? No mama is hang it off?
Speaker 1: Flask Green All right, wait, horror stories next, because I need to know let them talk, because we talked to you.
Speaker 4: I'm just watching the shops.
Speaker 2: Everybody gonna be so mad at YouTube water like, how a professional are you? Guys? All right, God, you didn't even let your guests talk. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Amber horror story, sex story, dating story, we need it now.
Speaker 2: But but a horror story is like one that went wrong.
Speaker 1: God, it doesn't sound like a wedding day horror.
Speaker 2: You think showing a horror story.
Speaker 3: He could just be a horror story, horror or story, but one that went wrong.
Speaker 2: So either the nigga took you on a date he was how it broke nigga took God, nigga never took me on a day ever, it won't. You've never been taken on a date? Y'all? Sliding hurt DMS right now? Is j You need to elaborate? What do you think a date is?
Speaker 3: A day?
Speaker 2: Like? They take you out and they pay for everything, and you've never in your life been on a date? No, how is that?
Speaker 4: How is that possible? I guess it's the guys I talk to. I don't know what kind of niggas you like. Niggas, broke niggas, boxing niggas, hood niggas will take you on a date.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe they don't like me. She's been dating broke broke hood niggas.
Speaker 3: She broke broke a twenty deal at the Applebee's.
Speaker 2: At Chili too. Hold on, so you went out.
Speaker 1: To eat with niggas and they just don't pay the way you're They don't go Dutch.
Speaker 2: No, it's like, wait, you pay so you're a sugar mama.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say that, do you mean to leave that way? Or would you like it just happens that way? Maybe because you're lit, they feel like they shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Is that it? They're like, oh, this bitch.
Speaker 4: Is you know.
Speaker 2: Me? So and I don't act like I don't. I don't have it? Okay?
Speaker 3: So then what about before the social media and all those things?
Speaker 2: Like you're the same age as.
Speaker 3: Us, So there was an era from teenager to early twenties before all this social media ship right where you were still dating men. It was more women or like yeah and no one that you never got someone that took you on a date.
Speaker 4: I've never been on a date. I'm telling you, bitch, I can't wait to come back. I'm gonna take you on a date.
Speaker 2: Wait have you ever said this publicly? Are we talking about that? Did you know that? Yeah? I know? Yeah? Because will he be around me? You see what I mean? Okay, So, way do you feel like then? I would take on the day before any man.
Speaker 4: So well, there's men that would take on a date, but she just haven't met the right guy though, well.
Speaker 2: Know then for the for maybe the people listening.
Speaker 3: Then do you feel like you come across as overly independent?
Speaker 2: Like where does it lean.
Speaker 3: Into a man being comfortable taking you on a date, whether it's the first, second, or.
Speaker 2: Third not nineteen keys over here? Look at it? Are you an overly shut up bitch? I'm trying to be professional. It's called an interview.
Speaker 3: I would like to know then, like what do you give off prior to even the day?
Speaker 2: Are you meeting these people online? Are the people that you know?
Speaker 3: How are men not paying for a goddamn two for twenty at Chilly's which is now like thirty five inflation?
Speaker 4: But I guess you know what, when I meet these guys, I already know like their situation. I never really met a guy that had like a job for real, Okay, Like even if dude, I was just.
Speaker 2: There dicks, that'd be okay. This last one is twenty five years that's fire. It's fire.
Speaker 4: But like I meet guys like they don't have a job, So it's like I always just hold it up like that's just always been me. Why I don't know the guys that do have the jobs and that I meet, They're not my tipe?
Speaker 2: What is your type? Then broke? At this point? You do? Don't you work with Rihanna? How could you not have access to this? I don't know. Damn, we gotta gotta fix it.
Speaker 3: So then let me let me bring it back because it sounds like, Okay, this is just what it is.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't have much of a problem with it. Are you? Are you comfortable with your dating life in you leading that way that I don't need you to pay for nothing? This like, what then do you want from a man? Okay, so I don't mind. I did at first.
Speaker 4: It's fine, but sometimes you surprise me. But even if I take me on a date, I would like like maybe a gift here and there, some random flowers, Like even if you just take your paragraphs like hey, thinking about you today with not a paragraph.
Speaker 2: Hell, I know she said your parents. She's just saying show some effort. Yeah, So then is that not communicated?
Speaker 3: I think a lot of like women want certain things from their partners, and I'm like, why am I not getting it? Do you communicate that you kind of would like to feel special?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm not.
Speaker 4: Really because I think, like, Okay, if I'm doing all this, you should want to.
Speaker 2: Can I get deep with you? Where is this stemming from? I would?
Speaker 3: And I only ask that because I'm in therapy right now, so I had to goat your sleeve.
Speaker 2: I was eighty pounds plus than I am at one point, and I used to think the bare minimum was having sex with men.
Speaker 3: And now I'm at a point where I'm just like, bitch, you can't fuck me if like you.
Speaker 2: Don't do.
Speaker 3: And I wonder if like there's something where you just are accepting that these men are just approaching you because of that, Me and my friends talk about it often. I'm still in a place where women, probably more than anything, have made.
Speaker 2: Me feel unworthy of love because of my weight, and so.
Speaker 3: Hearing and also meeting you energy is already like ooh, bitch, you cool because coming in the door, I'm like, oh, and you know this man right here, why do you think you haven't maybe even wanted or felt like you were deserving of a man taking on a.
Speaker 2: Day and maybe and asking that you know, a getting deep.
Speaker 4: It probably could be that you know, I've been being my whole life since I was in like middle school, always been big, So it could be that and not feeling maybe I almost say not feeling worthy, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, maybe like a little bit of low self esteem. I don't know. Do you bear sexy day to day sexy?
Speaker 1: I feel like when I see some of your content, you give sexy if you were believable, being like when you are feeling sexy.
Speaker 2: But do you think day to day you feel that way? Not day to day, but every day. I do feel like I'm flying every day. That's like I look good, I smell good. You do. But as far as sexy, no, not every day?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Look well, look come on, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'll make it deep here because I mean, I think that that was a thing for me. I've said it on this podcast, like as as just feeling like I as a woman should be happy for any man that shows me attention growing up by women and men, right, I feel like it's it's one of those things that a man just giving me time at one point validated me and I felt like there was a lot of times where I had a all sense of confidence.
Speaker 2: It's what I'm talking about in therapy.
Speaker 3: Now because now I'm in this space where I'm so happy to be where I'm at.
Speaker 2: I know my value and I think that seeing even.
Speaker 3: The conversation surrounding Liz though I have an interview with Mahelia in a little bit, and just not being what people think should be the desired look that Okay, a man just want to be around me. Let me just get that, and that being a sense of happiness isn't enough.
Speaker 2: And I mean I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I mean, we can't change your narrative now, but I would implore you to whatever you want, vocalizing that with any nigga that you meet moving forward, whether it's through tender Instagram, like you deserve to be.
Speaker 2: Taken on a fucking date, a nice one. Make that. Niggas cut a check. Say, nigga, you.
Speaker 3: See me, I need an entree, appletizer and dessert, So use your own credit card, Like deal with the motherfuckers that are, you know, still using PvP and other people's.
Speaker 1: We also got to be honest here because not sometimes we're saying you got to do X y Z for me. Not every date is equal for every man you date, right, Like we see people online getting cars and all this shit for Valentine's Day, Maybe our niggas ain't getting that shit right.
Speaker 2: So like, I think you gotta think.
Speaker 1: If my man is working, maybe not even a fool time job, if they're just out here doing anything, taking me to a movie is honestly gonna make me feel good, and I'm gonna feel like I'm taking out. But I think the gesture alone, and that's probably why you're like the paragraph or something like, I actually feel that because I've gated some broke niggas too that if they could do that, I'm with it, like you understand where you need to pick up the slack from another areas, But.
Speaker 4: I never really looked at it how you just broke it down and explained it, because I just see it as you know, I always have it. I've been independent, I always have it, So I don't look at it as oh, they're not really doing much, like let's just go out, let's.
Speaker 2: Just have fun, let's go eat, let's let's just do that.
Speaker 3: But there's a way a man can show up for you, like again, a two for twenty mil right, that right way to make it feel special, like I got this.
Speaker 2: And I think that I blame Neo.
Speaker 3: I do because in our era he was saying misindependent and.
Speaker 2: I love I guess they got a room. Oh yeah, that's a better song to see all of them.
Speaker 3: I blame them for creating this era of who we are now, women in our early thirties who have strived and felt power and being independent, and now men being able to caddle off of that. But you like a date from a man, y'all. I need y'all to slide in the GMS if he was in La I think.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen now.
Speaker 2: No, I would love I would love for you to.
Speaker 3: Just be like Andy Weezy, I was taken on a date, because you deserve for a man to say, hey, meet me here at this time.
Speaker 2: Let's just eat and have a good CONVERSA matter of fact, pick me up.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna part nice the first day.
Speaker 2: Though, No, I agree.
Speaker 3: I still believe like first date, even coming from Florida. Like now that we have uber and all these things, I like to be able to everyone be on their own times.
Speaker 2: I know that it used to be a jester back in the day to have somebody pick you up on a date. I'll meet you there, let me know the time, and don't be late.
Speaker 3: Like now, it's just the courtesy is just showing on time, but please ask for that. I definitely do not meet nobody else knew that you feel like you have to show up as this independent bitch to overcompensate for whatever you think like you deserve as a woman. The patriarchy is really on our side, says I need you to sit here and allow men to show up for you, because that was meet me a lot in the beginning, and you're just too dope for that.
Speaker 2: Beautiful and honestly, we.
Speaker 1: Need to pour that into ourselves the same speech, bitch, cause last night I was taken down. Okay, I'm saying that it wasn't consensual because I wanted it, but I shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, so then.
Speaker 3: So real quick, on the flip side, this is your motherfucking friend, this is your co host, and he's staying outing niggas take him on dates.
Speaker 2: Why are you not.
Speaker 3: Giving her this energy? Like what how do you? How do you show up as someone who gets spoiled?
Speaker 2: Then I give her the energy.
Speaker 4: But see, the type of man that I look for for Amber is not the type of man that she likes. Like I elaborate, Yeah, like guys that are like they're like boogie you don't like all that boosie ship, like I know, like she doesn't like she likes good niggas type of ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like she likes hood guys.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that you wouldn't date a guy that's not hood, but she likes like men that you know.
Speaker 2: You know why that shit feels like home? It really do. Y'all could need some hap. Oh we had to have a take her to Lamart Park.
Speaker 4: Oh baby, Lamar Park, I got. We have a little glove dated speaking coming up. Really look out for the announcement guests. It's blind dates for her.
Speaker 3: Talked about it for the pol about Lambert Park. I'm just saying, like I mean, a need the crystals and ship over there. Yes, stay away from me.
Speaker 1: She was, now tell us your horror story.
Speaker 4: My horror story, Okay, my horror story would be when I was taking anal from African.
Speaker 2: She was funding me and I.
Speaker 4: Didn't do shit. Yes, look he had a big old wa kandad he's given a he was giving. I wasn't like expecting to have sex that day, Like I was literally on my way somewhere else, but he popped up on grind.
Speaker 2: I was just on there scroll and he was like, come over, you know. So I came over and he was like, to the bedroom.
Speaker 4: He was very direct. We went straight to the bedroom and he was like, okay, let's let's get into it. I'm like, okay, so hopefully you bottom because it's not given. I'm about to bottom for you right now. I just took a big ship. So I was like, give me a second, let me go to the bathroom. So I went to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I tried to out you just took a big ship. Yeah, but it wasn't big enough. So he proceeds to bend me over, you know, and so you did by him? He did. I did. I was not from the bottom, but you've been talking. I gave in and I bought him and he started to, you know, go.
Speaker 4: I always tell them going slow, put the tip in, because if they do it wrong, I'm walking out. The moment you do it wrong, I walk out. I get pissed off by just shoving it in, like I want to fight. So I always held him start off slow.
Speaker 2: Some guys, listen, yeah, be gentle, like you know, this is a tight ball. That's a big cock. That's the white people say, big cock. Wait, he was a he was a cocker, not a dicker. No, he was a dicker. But I'm if it's real big, I'll be saying it was a big plus. It was like it was like ten inches stick, like a weapon. So he put it in. He starts to go within like the fourth pump. He like, he was like, you're dirty, bitch. Oh yes, oh he told you. He said you're dirty in this little Nigerian accent.
Speaker 4: I'm like, so was his household, bitch. I was straight to the bathroom. He stopped, he stopped fucking. He said, you need to leave. So I went to the bathroom, I wiped my ass, put on my clothes, and I left.
Speaker 2: I was so embarrassed. Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 2: Well that was my horrible decis That's what I got. I should have been on bad not the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you real, honest, Like when niggas be like, well I want to get into Boodhall, I'll be like, I had coffee this morning, so I, like you didn't let him know.
Speaker 2: The hey probably was that I had Chapotle earlier and.
Speaker 4: Probby he said, yeah, but I didn't expect I honestly, I didn't even think about Ana. When I went to his house, I thought we were just gonna probably make out. I was gonna suck his dick or something like that, and then I was gonna leave. I didn't know that I was gonna like.
Speaker 2: Actually, is that common on Grinder? Yeah? You know, I haven't.
Speaker 4: So this this happened like three years. I haven't used I haven't like had sex like through an app in a long time.
Speaker 2: So on the movie Bros.
Speaker 1: That I just watched it last night and my mom was I watched there after the Dick his Mother's Day weekend, so I was like, Oh, let's spend time together before I go party. So anyway, we're watching Bros. And on the app pops up and they start making out. They get in the bed, they jark cough, and my mom was like, why did they show sex? You think they didn't show sex because you know what I mean, this is a movie or something. And I was like, no, you didn't realize the beginning conversation. Oh, I'm a top, I'm a top, So what are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm like, they literally just want to play together.
Speaker 1: And I think that concept hadn't really pop into her mind because she's like, oh, I'm expecting gay niggas fucking all the time. And most of my gay male friends actually don't like their sucking, dig they jerking each other off. They're just doing little shit because sometimes it can be difficult. I guess when you're meeting someone but you want to fuck them and you can't, or what if you eat too much?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that this is maybe because I go to sex clubs so much.
Speaker 4: I've I've learned don't chuckling over them.
Speaker 2: Every week week No.
Speaker 3: But but to me, I think that we assume that sex is just penetration, right, And there's so many layers to just being sexual or intimate or romantic or doing sex that doesn't involve penetration that so many people fucking.
Speaker 2: Leave out, Like sometimes we just want to make out with somebody sometimes, like a lot of people want to watch sometimes. Oh and I love watching too, So.
Speaker 3: Even just watching as a thing, I mean, my friends all get on my nerves. They'd be like, bitch, you need dick. Because sometimes when I'm with my friends, I'll be like can we cuddle? Like if I'm spending the night with my friends, Like sometimes I just like to cuddle, and even though it's not sexual, there's a real big physical.
Speaker 1: Element of you can cuddle with people you don't want to have sex with. Yeah, I cuddle with my friends all the time. I can't like I'm a I'm a cuddler. Like I mean, my my hetero ass friends be annoying. They'd be like, no, bitch, go away.
Speaker 2: But like Chanell, she always want to cuddle with me.
Speaker 4: I'm like no, but like the Yeah, I don't like Vinnie's my best friend, we've lived together.
Speaker 1: We can only get close on the couch. I don't want to spoon him.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm always the big spoon brother spoon, you bitch, I'm a big I'm a.
Speaker 2: Big spoon even with my big niggas that'll be six or nine and I trying to get out. I like to pay the stallion, you know what I mean. So I like getting behind.
Speaker 3: But I mean to me sex Now, I think through this podcast has become so much more like psychological, Like there's so many I mean I just brought up that i'd be coming off captions now like certain things now stimulate my mind and really turn me on in ways that I'm like not everybody gotta have sex, and then I'll.
Speaker 2: Be honest too.
Speaker 3: I now see how y'all be thinking certain things is cheating because I am like now turned on by certain people and certain things that are not sexual at all, and like me too.
Speaker 1: I mean, so let me what's what's something Jacob that turned.
Speaker 2: What's something that's not sexual that that turns you on? Hands? Wait, you just look at somebody here hands. I will get horny.
Speaker 4: Like if a guy has some big hands, I just there's so many thoughts that comes through my mind. I literally like, while he has a big cancer picture, I'm slapping my ass. Wow, a whole bunch of shit. And then if he has a tie too, a tie? Yes, I lack a business man, you know, Joe Biden tide, not a Joe Biden an eighty year rod?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yeah, what is that? You're tight?
Speaker 4: That's one of my types of mini Yeah, I like three times he said, I like, I like, Ymber, make sure you remember when we were doing the episode of her Fact's Sake, And he was like, did I fuck you don't remember?
Speaker 2: That's crazy? Okay? So you like really?
Speaker 4: So my top three types, I would say between thirty through seventy eight, eighty years old.
Speaker 2: That cannot be a range.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my range. And then I like older man. I like a businessman, and I like a stocky man, like I like a toy man.
Speaker 2: That's stocky. Okay, y'all, I don't care who got man. I actually want to know.
Speaker 4: I've never topped to eighty year old before I've gotten well, he wasn't eighty, he was seventy three. Yes, he fucked me, well, bitch, round up, I guess he was. He was the occasion they cracked. We don't so what was it was?
Speaker 2: His ass just slow? Like what was it like? It was like the soggy kind. But I didn't I didn't touch his ass. He fucked me. Had a really big day, this old man. He has stamina, Yes, of course it did. You see the time.
Speaker 3: Men don't have a biological clock like women. You didn't get hard forever.
Speaker 2: I know he was doing poppers back when I was out the sex club. Yeah, he describe why you're into older men. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's so hard to explain. Like my first guy I was talking to, who was fifty years old, I was eighteen. He used to pick me up and like take me to go get like food. And then I was like, Okay, you gotta drive me off at like two o'clock in the morning when everybody in my house sleep, so you drive me back off at home.
Speaker 2: And that would just be that.
Speaker 4: But I would go and have sex with this man and I wasn't like sex for I mean money for play or no sugar daddy vibes, Like I was just really into this old man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's no. So you grew up with a dad, mom and dad. People ask women that all the time. Grandpa a happy home. I got a happy It's so crazy.
Speaker 3: But I think that when women choose that a they either it's the narrative that they're being preyed on or they're I'm looking for a daddy figure. So I ask you that as a gay man who is like, no, I like older men, but you don't really have a reason.
Speaker 2: You're just that.
Speaker 4: I think when I'm talking to them and I'm looking at their arm having a conversation, I can tell them they just want love.
Speaker 2: They need love, and I want to give it to them. You said you like them the god look, I love a good nursing home.
Speaker 3: Honey for a role play, oh, road play hold on, give me the details on what a nursing home roleplay is like laying in his bed with a little gown on.
Speaker 4: He's sleeping, and then I'm just literally in between his legs. I looked up that gown, get those two big juicy balls, start to suck them, go to the tip of the dick, and yes, I love it.
Speaker 2: He waits up like that, you ain't like you about to get called by a nurse. I'm like, oh no, go back to sleep, take your medicine and pro sebakh bitch. That is my type of role play. This is sick. Keep going. That's that's what I like.
Speaker 4: One of the things I like. Yes, and I love my nipples lift. I don't even need to masturbate. I don't need you to fuck me. If you lick my nipples the right way, I'll just come literally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't even ask. Yeah, I started thinking about it. I started thinking about it. Like I said, I like olgers and you know what nipples. He had a guy on this podcast that she used. And what's crazy is there is so many straight men that I realize are into guardwires, are not really like they won't ask for it.
Speaker 3: But I've noticed much like my head begetting pushed towards the nipple now, bitch, and I'm like, well, I'll lick you nipple. But like straight men don't admit to the fact that they really like their nipples being played with, whether you lick it and rubb it or like you literally just suck on their nipples. They have a problem with saying that that's what they're into. And amber you in these faces, No sucking nipples, No, that's out.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. You'll suck feet but not nipples, right, Why that's what's wrong with sucking a man? When you're like gayy you whitties. I don't know, it's just weird what you buy, so you sucking titties anyway? Why make it bake? I just don't like that.
Speaker 4: Now we want to do our sex tip segment. Gotta start with you. It got dirm, it got to give us.
Speaker 1: She been over there, just like, actually know what a good dick sucking tip or even like sex sip with your nails. A lot of girls get long nails. Now tell me something you might do sexually with your nails. But you ain't listening to her, She said there was blood under the oay, you like thinking.
Speaker 4: It's kind of crazy because I don't want to suck down nipples. But what I do with my nails, I like to put my nails in a nigga mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like a dick. And that not getting you, that's not get that's right, that's what I said. I knew it.
Speaker 3: I knew it, But I like, you can you show a wait a second, So you're getting while they're fucking you, you like to put in his mouth?
Speaker 2: How many nails too? And you just go like this and you make him sucking and that's wow. You does he go down to the tip of the nail or does he just I mean to the brand? Okay? Wait right?
Speaker 4: Hendad ever had Ryan stones or jewels on your not that that's that's best kids.
Speaker 2: So Ry stones and jail and gems is where you cross? Yeah, that's crazy at this age. Oh I'm not gonna lie. I thought they could. Okay, well, no, I lost, I lost gems. I'm in a bootlehole. I'm like where went? Hopefully it's on the bed and not aboole because I do not want them to shoot. Imagine you take out his You're like, why does it? That's nut?
Speaker 3: While so so do you just do it without as skiing or the men wanting to suck your acrylic?
Speaker 2: Nowns, I got to do it without asking? Oh so no consent? Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 2: But what they do it? Yes? What're you gonna say? Get up? I guess yeah, I don't know that's what you're about to do with a nipple. Yes, yeah, maybe we don't.
Speaker 1: Want Are you a dominant person?
Speaker 2: Yes? Maybe that's why she's paying. Maybe okay, Well then well then.
Speaker 1: As someone that wants to trick sometimes I kind of.
Speaker 2: Get it though.
Speaker 3: Well then let me ask you you you knowing that you like that power, like that control, you're independent even financially, do you have to desire at all of them to be sisive?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Okay, so but you miss them up to like well, I guess like I don't know how to ask honestly. Maybe e when like it comes to like sex, sometimes I can't, you know, bow down. But besides that, like no, wow, yeah, like you gonna go out like I like to get my dude out for like, hey, you're gonna I'm hosting to now you're gonna put this on, put that on. I don't care if you don't like to dress them what I'm fresh kicks and I'm damn this a nice.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get your hair done, You're gonna do this. You wait for the hair too. Let's not do all that right now. But you know I'm gonna tell them how to dress. Yeah, do you have kids? I don't want kids? These niggas? Is your then?
Speaker 3: I mean, I take I mean I still would love for you to experience a man take you on a date, but it could really just be like you are getting what you want, Like you have this love and desire for power and control and it's your comfort place.
Speaker 1: And you know, Jacob might give us a little insploment a horrible decision with the sugar and tips, because who knows if you even really shared it to this degree on just us, because I feel like hearing someone tell us how they've kind of almost like enaggled someone and been able to get them to do things for them, which is really sugaring, like more.
Speaker 2: Than it is any other kind of data.
Speaker 4: Sugaring is like I'm here, I'm the prize, Like you need to pay, you need to spend, you need to treat, So tell us how maybe even if you had a first experience, like did you know you were.
Speaker 2: About to be a sugar baby?
Speaker 4: Like, tell us that how it started. Yeah, well it started when I lived in Sacramento. You know, I'm from Sacramento. I would go to San Francisco. I used to do a lot of acting work there, commercial work in San Francisco. And there was an older man there and at the time, there was like a subway and I was in between breaks from filming and I didn't want another food from the set, so them go to subway and get a sandich. There's an older man and he was like, oh, you're very handsome. I said, oh, thank you so much. You know, I didn't even think about money or anything like that. And he was like, when you're done, do you want to come my lip over here. I'm like, oh, now, you know you were young at the time, yeah, I was, huh on, never mind, he was really this one. He was really, really really old. Okay okay, yeah, and he was like, you know, do you want to make some money? And bitch, I had like twenty five dollars left. That was enough to give me back. When the bus back to Sacramento after my shoe, he said, you know how it is do you want some money?
Speaker 2: I would have thought it was what was what was the money that was offered? Five hundred dollars for what He wanted me to go up to his apartment.
Speaker 4: He laid on his back and he wanted me to like punch him in his back and call him like a faggot and all these different words.
Speaker 2: What brain him as a man. It was humiliation.
Speaker 4: Humiliation. He loved it, and he was so old. I felt so bad. I'm like, I'm gonna hurt you. He's like I said, okay, boom boom boom, and I just started calling him everything you ain't shit, that ain't ship my slave. Now, like I start going, I start going in. And he took me to the ATM. After he gave I was so I was like, oh my god, I can get used to this for real. So he became my regular in San Francisco. But every time I would go out there, I wouldn't do that all the time. There would be like different things he wanted me to do, maybe like go find him somebody else to do it. Like he loved the idea of bringing a whole bunch of black men back to his apartment and like humiliating him, so I'll get a cut.
Speaker 2: But we're okay, we get a cut. Well, oh yeah, I'm all about a cut.
Speaker 3: Even you saying that we thought we we we love to have this kind of conversation. So in terms of race play, you said he would love for a lot of black men to do that. So you're okay with race play and being fetishized because of the color of your skin with these white men.
Speaker 2: I think a check.
Speaker 1: I'n be honest with you when I think of it's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think about it that way black like, I know.
Speaker 1: But race play is different when you're the one who's the aggressor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wouldn't. He wouldn't talk to us crazy one of us, Like like we.
Speaker 1: Were generally thinking about race reverse reverse, same thing.
Speaker 3: It's okay thing the way that he said you my slave, Now there was but there I just said that he didn't to say, but you said it anyway, I mean even even I mean we talked about other women too that believe in dealing with white men, they're getting their reparations. So to me that there still is an element of race playing that Like we talked to Marnie about that.
Speaker 2: We talked to uh uh, Barnie. Yeah, the girl who does that is her name, not Marti the fendo.
Speaker 3: I don't know nobody's name right now, Barnie. And what about the Lisa splicit, she did the same thing.
Speaker 2: What is Marnie Marley? Mister Marley, I messed up a letter. Okay, you knew what I was talking about. That I really did it. But at least splicing. Both of them dealt with white men and felt like it was a form of reparation.
Speaker 1: Right, But they were always jomming them, right, And so I feel like he's race play is a very specific thing. When you're bringing up someone's colors, someone typical stereotypes, even like derogatory language, that's more race play.
Speaker 2: But he said he would go get a whole bunch of black boys. I understand. We got to be clear.
Speaker 1: A race play is a very specific exactly what you just said, though he wanted black boys.
Speaker 2: I don't even the wanting to suck black people is race play. You got me.
Speaker 3: He said, you're wanting to be done by black people, and he's like, you my slave, I'm your best.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think this would be good like commentary, like for people watching on YouTube or even in the comments like race played to me, is not you wanting to fund someone black, you wanted to be donned by someone black.
Speaker 2: It is not race.
Speaker 3: But to me, the knowing that you come from your ancestry of white supremacy, whether you were a slave owner or not.
Speaker 2: You said he was old, he could have had a plantation. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how old, kay Like being submission to someone black is not race.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is if there's a layer of I'm turned on by the role playing of you now being in a power position because of your race, knowing that I'm a white man.
Speaker 2: In in so I know I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I just think it's unfair to all black doms that have white clients to say they're engaging in race.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is, and back to even the past guests that we have had, they have literally called it a form of preparations.
Speaker 2: For the Yeah, as a joke, But Radley is something as a joke. Okay, chez a shirt that says reparations with a white hand and money. Yeah. Like to me, that's something like like we're getting deep. The question was away you might.
Speaker 1: Is getting deep for me because in some of the recent interviews I've done, like I was telling Mandy, I might have said on another episode, I went to a brothel and I'll give you all the tea I miss. I went, y'all know I do sex cells, which is exploring sex businesses, and part of that business in the brothel to me is it's almost like your blackness is a business at that point. So I asked the brothel, can I talk to these black women separate, because to me, their story would be different from everyone else's there because people are coming in to fuck your skin color.
Speaker 2: That's just the truth, right. Oh my god, you're my first black girl. Blah blah blah blah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And one of the things I said to all of them, I think it was four or five black girls I sat down with, I said, do y'all engage in race play?
Speaker 2: And they all said absolutely no.
Speaker 1: However, they embraced the fact that they know they may be a fetish for some and talked a lot about the differences with race play and basically saying like the submission to a white guy would then be race play for them.
Speaker 2: The words being used, even the role playing itself.
Speaker 3: So that's probably why I was like, I think that's why when he brought up those words, because I'll be honest, like even when and and I talked about it, like, to me, race plays the same, like just to say something is a fetish, like I ain't.
Speaker 2: Like like when I I don't think it's fair to say I want to.
Speaker 3: Fuck you before you lose weight, Like people used to talk about wanting to fuck me at a certain size, and they didn't want to fuck me if I had lost a certain amount of weight. And so to me, even though that's a fetish, that to me is still on some fucked up shit. I was never fucking nobody who said they wanted to fuck me because they never fucked a big girl, and they wanted to fuck me as a big girl. And so the fact that this man also had you recruit other black boys and this was the conversation, that's where it's like, it's not it goes beyond the fact that you're just a.
Speaker 2: Black man and I want you to do this domination.
Speaker 3: To me, you're seeking out other specifically black men to humiliate you. And so to me, I think that back to psychological there's a psychological element to race play.
Speaker 4: Maybe he used to be a company, feels bad, Maybe he needs to go to therapy now cast and call for black men that one Caucasian man you pay good. So that's what was in my mind at the time. I was I don't have to do that in the mind, right, Okay, now I won't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: A lot is about like how do I get a sugar daddy? So that's really where we were digging to you. So you started like that, and then tell us more about how it became sugar and how you knew you wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't start sugar until I moved to La really.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean I had like, yeah, that guy wasn't got to consider considering I'm a sugar daddy.
Speaker 2: Because I had to work, right. But that's that's where it.
Speaker 4: Even though some people that have sugar daddy, they have to sleep with their sugar daddy, you know what I mean, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Really, my sugar daddy he can't. He can't get he can, but he can't come. Why there's science or something. He can't do that science. So there's nothing. My sugar add doesn't look for sex with me. He has a partner. All he wants to do is go to litter shit. But we haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen him in person in two years. He still pays you, of course, of course, but what does he pay you for?
Speaker 2: Just to pay me?
Speaker 4: Like he just if I ask him whatever I want, I get. That's just how it works with him. We build a friendship. So when you have a sugar daddy and you want to secure the sugardaddy and securit, secure the bag, it has to be a genuine friendship as well. Yes you can, you can finesse only for so long. But if you actually really get in there, when he starts to trust you and he's like, you know what, you're like my friend, me and my sugar they have like a friendship. I actually really like it.
Speaker 1: I think you are preaching so hard right now, mainly because sugar babies assume it's all about their looks.
Speaker 2: Sugar babies assume it's oh, like, you know, I'm hot.
Speaker 1: He wants to make me this thing like there will always be another you. You know, I'm saying, there's alway gonna be another cute beach, a cute nigga whatever. But one thing I know that you're saying that. I've never really thought of my sugar daddy. And I started out in the beginning, uh, just going out to bars and stuff. He thought it was fun to have around, like, oh, she brings a girls round. He would take me on vacation shit like that, and then he was almost invested in my life story and always felt like, especially with friendship, he needed to take.
Speaker 2: Care of me.
Speaker 1: What would we do if anybody got hurting this roomun Now, like we're you know what I mean, there's a friendship, I'm gonna take care of you. That's a really good point because if you don't establish that friendship.
Speaker 2: What the fuck does he need to stick around for? Which is why I also agree with you.
Speaker 3: Me and my friends debate this all the time because their quote unquote sugar daddies it was transactional. They didn't get money unless they saw them in person and had sex. And I've been in a whole nother country with another nigga and had to call one of my niggas like his team ain't pay him, can you send me one thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: And this is Western Union Day, Like I had to have my roommate go to Western union. I said, bitch, I'll pay you one hundred dollars out of this, put.
Speaker 3: It in my account so that I could have money while I'm out in this other country with a nigga whose team's not paying. And my friends could never understand how I could get certain things from people without having sex. And I said, well, if this is a sugar daddy that really fucks with you, you shouldn't have to have sex with him for him to show up for you. And that's the only way they show up for you, Like you should be able to ask at the drop of the dime, whether he sees you or not, whether you're giving him a good time or not, whether you sucking his dick or not.
Speaker 2: You should be able to depend.
Speaker 3: On this person for stop. I gotta pee that bad, so fuck de fat that I'm really the drunk one. This been collects on a motherfucking bathroom, right, But we gonna continue. So I agree with you, but I want to talk. Then, how do you do you ever initiate that relationship with someone like a Both of we know where you're at with relationships, right, but with you, do you ever go into it saying what you're looking for?
Speaker 2: Do you go in wanting an arrangement, or do you go in knowing it could be more than you go and wanting a relationship.
Speaker 4: I would say, before I had my sugar Daddy, I would go into it like I need the lifestyle I live and I need to pay for I'm very blind. I don't waste no time. I don't want my time wasted. Since I've had the Sugar Daddy and I'm able to kind of be independent on I still have them, but I'm still like independent kind of too, So I don't.
Speaker 2: You can have multiple straight income. That's just what You're right, You're right, You're right right.
Speaker 4: So with him, it's not I don't even really talk to him about transactions or anything like that anymore, like unless I need it, Like when we're having a conversation, we don't talk about Like I literally just said on my Apple pay request.
Speaker 2: Well that was gonna be my next question. Just setting them up.
Speaker 3: Fucking Apple pay request probably doesn't work for everybody. So I'm what is the what is then the simplest way for anyone listening to this and they're like, damn, I don't know how to get nothing out of these thiggas. What would be the simplest, most sure way for you to respectfully ask a man for money without them feeling like they tricking on you. Cause men sometimes don't want to feel like a trick right, So how do you go about asking somebody for money without making them feel a way about you asking?
Speaker 4: Whether it's a job, relationship, ship, family member, or spouse, communication is key. I always communicate with my sugar Daddy. If I'm about to go out of town, I'm gonna let him know, like, Hey, in a couple weeks, I'm going to New York. Like when I did mtvvma's, I let him know two weeks in advance. I'm like, I'm going to mtvvma's. I need three thousand dollars just to go. I need an outfit, I need hotel, I need a spaces when I get there, I need a flight, And I may ask.
Speaker 2: You for more when I go. Just let you know, and I let him know. This is really big for me.
Speaker 4: This is something I've always wanted to do, you know what I mean? So just communicating that even if I'm going to dinner with my friend it's Amber's birthday next week, let's just say that. I'm like Okay, my friend has a birthday dinner next week. I'm gonna need like seven hundred dollars or three hundred dollars. You know, I just I communicate with him now if it's an emergency, I always put it in cats emergency.
Speaker 2: He knows I usually don't do that, though, but I let him Suburthency. Yeah, is there is there?
Speaker 3: Is there a dollar amount? And I'll be honest. I used to have a saying, but is there a dollar amount that you won't ask for because you feel like it makes you look like a cheap bitch? Like I used to tell everybody. I used to tell all my homegirls, don't as for us than five hundred dollars. If you are here asking a nigga for eighty dollars or two hundred dollars, you are setting yourself up to look like a broke ass bitch. Thing can't like they can't do nothing. So what is the lowest amount of money you'll ask somebody for? Because you didn't just say three hundred.
Speaker 2: So I said seven, I said seven hundred, three hundred.
Speaker 3: So what's the least amount of money you would ask somebody without feeling like why am I asking this? Motherfucker fudd this month, right, I will probably say three hundred three hundred. Yeah, I don't ask him for like little money I have. I have rent and then this podcast. You know, we you know, we gotta invest. You're spending in my right right, so that's a part of my my monthly. You know, I need you to send that, and now I gotta budget that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But I don't. I don't feel bad.
Speaker 4: You know, when I first had my Sugardaddy, I used to feel bad for asking him for like a lot of money. I'm like, oh my god, like I think I'm doing too much. But four years later he got me my own apartment well over six figures. I mean, so we have I have this relationship. We have this relationship where it's like he believes in me.
Speaker 2: So I let him know. He need watches the podcast. He knows about the podcast.
Speaker 4: Now he knew about my YouTube channel when I was teaching people around the world how to get a sugar daddy, like, he watches that.
Speaker 2: Do you do you want love and do you want a relationship? Oh guess I do? And it's not transactional when I'm looking for mine.
Speaker 3: So when you're looking for love in a relationship. I feel like this was probably one of my hardest things in my twenties. I was so financially dependent on multiple men that I felt like it hindered me from finding love because I felt like, well, these bills still got to get paid. Even if someone came around that I really liked, would I be able to cut these niggas loose? I used to be on the spot and be like, you know what, uh if I got a boyfriend, now he got to accept all my hosts because these holes ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: So I want to ask you, then, you wanting to.
Speaker 3: Find love, would you be willing to cut this sugar daddy off that just paid for your apartment?
Speaker 2: Depends person, It depends on the person. You know. When I go on dates and things like that with guys, I'm very blunt.
Speaker 4: I let you do on the first day, when you know, when we're asking about each other, I'll be like, I have a sugar daddy. You.
Speaker 2: Oh baby, y'all from come on, tell you I was sitting there. You didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love mowning while I pissed. That's a good piss. So wait, don't don't come in and trupt. I'm gonna say that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I just heard. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you let people know, even if you may be interested in them outside of an arrangement, you let them know out the gate that you have a sugar daddy.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: I'm on the point in my life now when I'm starting to like, you know, grind, to make a name for myself, and I still have my sugar daddy.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: My sugardaddy gets me everything I need as far as finances, you know what I mean. So when I'm looking for a relationship with somebody, I'm not looking for another sugar daddy. I'm looking for a man that has like his own money of course, or seven hundred credit you know, the American Express.
Speaker 2: But I'm not looking for how do you feel the need? No, I gotta let them know because people know me from that.
Speaker 4: Imagine being Imagine being with somebody. I'm on a date with somebody, right, we go on our second date. Somebody comes to the table like, oh my god, Jacob. They call me grinding Jacob's garre. So they'll be like, oh, I love your sugardaddy. Channel people come up to me and say that all the time. So I'm gonna let them know that in the beginning, because when I'm trying to go on a date with somebody I genuinely have interest in you, I'm not gonna go on a date with somebody i'm not interested in. I'm gonna let you know all of me. Not all of me, but I'm gonna let you know the main things in the beginning, because I'm not gonna waste your time. What if I'm vibing with you and I'm starting to like, okay, maybe this is potential, nigga, I'm not gonna get my hopes up and be like Okay on the second date, I'm gonna go let them know I have a sugar daddy, you know what I mean. No, I'm gonna let them know in the beginning, because if you're not interested, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I move on.
Speaker 4: But nobody has ever complained. The guys that I talked to my ex boyfriends, they did not care. They didn't get because they know I don't have sex with him. I'm very blunt. If I did, i'd be like, yeah, I did, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I never had to.
Speaker 4: Because you don't fuck Probably, I don't even have to see him. I can literally be with m I used to check with my ex boyfriend. I'd be like, hold on, I'm like, where are we going for dinner? I'll be like where you want to go for dinner? Will literally just sit there like and and send him ask for Apple Apple pay request. He was seving the money when I flew the nigga out from Texas for my birthday and I had the big party.
Speaker 2: Ya look aver is it because she was at the party? Is like, you flew him out? Yeah, I didn't tell you if I did. I did. I fooled him out.
Speaker 4: I foo my mom out, personal driving guests. Of course I didn't do it all the time, but I did for my birthday. I did fight MoMA, don't cow that's sweet? Why didn't you a man as a sugar baby? Like? It's so, if you know what, I'm kind of a trick in a way. I am kind of hand no, like I have a sugar baddy. But if I really like you, like my ex boyfriend, I really like I loved him. I really liked him. It's not like I always paid for everything but your time that it is like this, I don't give it qualified. I like this man, And I said, you're gonna come to my birthday party. I'm flying you out here.
Speaker 2: I flew him out. How are you gonna fight? How did you like? Oh, you never flew out? Why do you think I don't fly on the mother fucking because that's the only time I even.
Speaker 3: Offered the fly motherfucker out is when it was COVID because the flight was seventeen dollars.
Speaker 2: I said, I got it. Did you want you got a nigga? You said, what a back in the day that house, you still got it?
Speaker 4: Transportation, the bottom shot, you bottom dinner, if you boy a man, a shot, a drink of food and meal.
Speaker 2: Bitch, you trick to and got me fucked. Yeah, mommy, that's all the time I got. Yes. But you know about my sugardadd he was cool with telling.
Speaker 1: People where to fuss is they can't figure out where to find a sugar daddy from the infront you.
Speaker 3: You did not really give the guidelines. So I'm gonna tell you now it's given.
Speaker 4: You guys asked about my sugar baby experience. I told you I have a sugardaddy. If you guys want to know how to get a sugar daddy, I have a YouTube channel called grinding Jacob's gears. I'm the only African American black gay mail on YouTube that gives me.
Speaker 2: Out on YouTube's advice. Thank you going on YouTube?
Speaker 4: Okay, and I got I had about whole episode on on TV because of my my channel. Anyways, I teach you how to get sugaraddy. So go watch it and guess what I preach about. You don't have to see what these men from money and you don't ask for crumbs. We need the whole mel And then I'm also gonna fly you out. And no, I flicked the one man out. It was my ex boyfriend. Don't do that, it was I was it show us. I did fly him out, and I fly out another nigga. Shit if I feel like it should. Jason Leeve, he's flying niggas out, and he.
Speaker 2: Did say that part. You right, it ain't trigging if you got it, and I had it at that day. So we're about to break his next. You're about to make me feel bad for flying that nigga out. I love that man. I did that. Man, you know you love your sugar daddy too. Of course he did. He watched my YouTube channel. Look at what's next. It's giving a y'all can find y'all Instagram at jst L b B Y with the Deal. Yeah that's right and good. Yeah. We just episode twenty of our podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and y'all been having some really good clips coming out that listen to a lot of people can't get there twenty episodes, so congress to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We were virals. We didn't even have video episode twenty. Bitch, she was audio only.
Speaker 4: There was no what the fuck media nigga. We was fucked boom not a client. I mean, you guys, get your tickets because I definitely be out to show in La.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on now. They have good live shows.
Speaker 4: If you've never been to a Horrible Decision live show, baby, I've been weezy over. Yeah that I remember that Cucumber ben over the hell fuck you did ship Man, they didn't have a fun live show.
Speaker 2: Yes's right, Yo.
Speaker 3: We are going on our Climax tour hone, so please please please go to horror Hive dot com and get your tickets.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: We're starting off in the Midwest.
Speaker 3: Bill we got Detroit, we got Cincy, we got Chicago, and then from there we are going down to where everything is bigger, and Baby were going, Yeah, maybe we'll bring you to Texas.
Speaker 2: So we are going to Texas, Houston, and Dallas. Baby, get your tickets now. We got all of everywhere. We're going seven hive.
Speaker 3: Dot b and also support us Patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decays y'all, guys, and y'all.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all for tuning in to yet another episode of Horrible Decisions. Thank you,