Speaker 1: That wasn't a brag. That's not braggadocious. So god, I haven't said that word raggadocious.
Speaker 2: It raggadocio, raggedocious.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's gotta be eighties like an eighties braggadocious totally.
Speaker 2: Also, but also, I don't know is that a Isn't that like a word?
Speaker 1: I think it is in the Websters, I think dictionary raggadocious.
Speaker 2: It feels like it feels like a nineteen fifties sort of slang term. I feel like, actually it might be like a like a like a real sort of fun Victorian word, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I I picture like, I mean, you're.
Speaker 2: The English media here, so I'm not gonna you know.
Speaker 1: Well that doesn't that don't put a whole lot of weight on that. But no, it's something that like Scooby Doo would say, like braggedo. Okay, dude, okay, raggedosius, dude.
Speaker 3: I like maybe it's a dude.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'm here for it. Officially the word of the show raggedosius. Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hey they're fan ritos.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to a brand new episode of How Rude Tannerritos. Today, we have some very special guests joining us. If you listen to our recent fan Q and A, you know that we received an email from two fifth graders and their teacher telling us about an assignment where they had to create their own podcast episode. And since these girls took the liberty of making their very own Fuller House podcast, which was awesome by the way, we knew we had to talk to them on here. So please put your hands together for mister Cybert Everly and Faith who. I feel like he's taking attendance right now, right, Yes, he's making sure we're all here in president and accounted for.
Speaker 2: Goodness.
Speaker 3: Oh my Lanta, Hi girls and mister Clip.
Speaker 2: They were like, his name is Jay. I was like, no, it's not. He's a teacher. It is not. I can't call Yeah, no, it's can't call you Jay. That your students know that you have a name, you know what I mean? That would be weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so running running joke in the school as I tell the kids, I'm like, believe it or not, I do have a first name.
Speaker 5: It is Jay.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it doesn't matter what you call me, just don't call me late for dinner and so inevitably.
Speaker 5: My name is mister late for dinner. That's what most kids call me.
Speaker 2: Oh got it, mister late for dinner. I love it. I love that.
Speaker 1: Welcome to our podcast. Welcome to how are You Tannertos. We are so excited that you agreed to do this.
Speaker 2: Seriously, everly faith You guys are just awesome.
Speaker 1: Let me say me, so awesome. Yeah, we were very excited when we heard your podcast. When we heard that you did a podcast about Fuller House, we got very excited. Then we listened to it and we were very impressed. It was you're more professional than we are, like.
Speaker 2: By far, by far, you could definitely take over our jobs.
Speaker 1: Yes, if we ever need somebody to fill in as cos we can't call.
Speaker 3: You girls because.
Speaker 5: They better do a good job because they might be recurring guests.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, there we go. What's on your shirts? I see you have some shirts that look custom made.
Speaker 3: Oh it says yes, full.
Speaker 2: House, fuller House, how Root tanner Ritos and our catch fra Cat And it's all of our names around. The circle is made out of all of our names. That's so cute. That's so cute, you guys.
Speaker 3: I love that of those yes for the occasion. Yes, how special.
Speaker 2: Oh we're so excited to know all about how this came about. And you were in your fifth grade media class right with mister Cybert and you decided to make a Fuller House podcast. So how did you guys start preparing for what was like the thought process where you were like, Okay, here's how we're going to do it.
Speaker 6: It kind of just came about, like we I asked Everily if she wanted to do like a Fuller House podcast with me, because like every single want to all be talked about. So so basically we did it, and like it was just like after mister Cyberg explained to it, we were just like, Okay, our topic is Fuller House.
Speaker 7: This is like just some of the ideas. And then that was like how we went into it.
Speaker 3: I love that mister Cybert tell us the prompt?
Speaker 1: What was the prompt that you gave your students and then did they have free reign to pick topics or tell us a little bit about Yeah, that's pretty.
Speaker 5: Much how I run class.
Speaker 4: I kids like to say, like mister Cyberg's the best because he lets us do what we want. So I like, I've always been big on leveraging technology to kind of like to make the boring stuff exciting, and podcasting, I find is the perfect way to disguise teaching them good just writing skills. So I disguise like I disguised essay writing by making podcasts, you know, kind of tailoring it obviously brilliant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, seriously, that's so like, what a great idea, because it's true kids like writing writing. But if you were like, but right on, write a story on the iPad, that great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it all it.
Speaker 4: Ties in so well, right because I mean you're teaching all the same concepts like when you're when you're speaking to an individual, right, you have to have a good intro. When you're making a podcast, it's all about having the hookey intro right, catching your audience's attention, then going into like into your details, here's what the podcast is, and then and then you got to have a good a good conclusion, wrapping it up right. So it's all all those great skills the audience is obviously instead of like you're reading audience, it's you're you're just speaking to them. So teaching those concepts and I just find that, uh, you know, we're like kind of like the library here, but the media center to me has always been even the library has been always about much less books and more so stories.
Speaker 5: Right, It's all just how do you tell a story?
Speaker 4: And in the twenty first century now we have so many different ways that we can communicate to people. And this is the perfect example. Right, whatever your story is, whether you want to convey that in writing, through audio, through a podcast, making videos, right, you just find your medium and you've got to get your story out. And my whole thing has always been directly engaging with an authentic audience. Right, So instead of like me being the teacher and giving you a grade, let's put it out to the world and let the world be the audience and right, and like how whatever engagement you get, that should be the grade.
Speaker 5: And so just putting and showing students, like how easy.
Speaker 4: It is to put yourself out there, right, recording a podcast, putting it on Spotify, sending an email. You never know what's going to happen, right, Right, So so yeah, that's kind of like the idea of the project. And then I let kids really just tap into their own interest, whatever your passion is, whatever your interest is, right, go out and do it.
Speaker 2: So that's so incredible. I love it. And that's like I was going to be an elementary school teacher and worked in schools and have seen like teachers that aren't engaging, and I have seen teachers that do an amazing job, and you, mister Cyber, are doing an amazing job truly, Like it seems like your kids are really interested and you know how to tap into their own creativity and the way that they learn, and that's just awesome. So kudos to you, man, that's really acredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're speaking their language, which is exact technology like that.
Speaker 3: My fifth grade teacher, we didn't have technology.
Speaker 2: That's true, right, So right, we were just excited for an electric pencil sharpener. I wasn't excited for that because I was my excuse to get up and walk around class and go over and talk to somebody and then stay I'm there for thirty seconds grinding a pencil, you know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's how old we are. They're like, wow, it a rain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my goodness. Okay, so what were some of the other topics.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious because they don't know, Like, so, okay, the girls picked Fuller House, what were some of the other students topics.
Speaker 5: A lot of them are with sports.
Speaker 4: We get a lot of sports ones, sometimes movies, comic books, all sorts.
Speaker 5: Of dog Man is a big one.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, but really I just let them go, you know, go free, reign, whatever your your past anime is a big one. Kids like, okay, yeah, TV shows things like that.
Speaker 2: That's so great, faith In Everly, what was your favorite other podcast that that somebody presented in your class?
Speaker 7: We didn't really know who presented it.
Speaker 2: We Oh, okay, it.
Speaker 7: Was just like you did your podcast. You told mister Cybert you're done, then you posted it.
Speaker 2: Oh got it. So it wasn't like everybody had to listen to each other in class. It was like you just got to put Oh that's also so much less pressure. Yeah you know what I mean, because you'll be really animated out there for an audience. But like other fifth grade classmates are like, I don't, I can't, this is lame. I don't want to look blame. So yeah, that's a really good idea, now, faith Everly, obviously you guys are Fuller House fans. Were you full House fans before that? Or like, did you start with Fuller and then kind of go in reverse and start watching full House or have you not watched full House at all?
Speaker 7: Like us the obsessed?
Speaker 2: Okay, got it, got it?
Speaker 7: I watch.
Speaker 2: You only watched Fuller Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, let's see. We're happy for whatever you watch job security for us?
Speaker 5: So then yeah, full House.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 4: And recently, ever since this whole thing started happening, I started playing some old episodes with my kids at home, and a totally different experience watching back now.
Speaker 5: I saw Uncle Joey and I was like, oh oh, I didn't like this part never right over my head when I.
Speaker 2: Was yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but my son's favorite new tagline is I'm dead Meat.
Speaker 2: I'm dead Meat. Yeah, oh I love it. I mean it is. It's so cool though, to see like generations of fans. You know, you grew up on it. You have watched both full and Fuller House, and you started with Fuller House like it. You know what, It's really really cool. What an honor? Were you guys nervous to do the podcast or were you pretty excited and like comfortable.
Speaker 8: I was really excited and a little nervous.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's that seems normal. Yeah, excited and nervous, the adrenaline's going now.
Speaker 1: I noticed in your podcast episode you had, you know, the trow, the three topics, and then the conclusion.
Speaker 3: So I think that's you know, a plus material right there.
Speaker 1: And your three topics were DJ's last name, Max's style, and Jimmy Gibler.
Speaker 3: So tell me how did you pick those topics? Did you have other topics.
Speaker 1: In the in the mix or how did you settle on those three topics?
Speaker 8: Wait, each just picked like one and then we thought they were a good idea, so we did perfect.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's great. This is hard hitting topics. People want to discuss this. They want to know, you know, why.
Speaker 3: Is DJ's last name fuller?
Speaker 2: Were there any topics that got cut that didn't make the podcast? I would be interested to hear. Do you remember what any of those were?
Speaker 7: I don't think we had any of that.
Speaker 2: You didn't have it got you were like just bam, bam, bam, we got ideas. We're done, love it, love it. Just go with your first instinct. That's awesome. What did your parents think with your new your new podcasting crew. Did they get to listen to it or were you like my kids and like you put it out there and just never mentioned it, and it was like it never happened.
Speaker 8: My parents listened to it and really liked it, but I don't think they thought that we would get to meet you guys ah.
Speaker 7: Min fazing to it and a little bit of my family.
Speaker 6: And they liked it and thought that, like I was doing something a little different than just talking about it, like explaining like why I like it.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome, right, And what what was your initial reaction when you got the word that Howaru tan Ritos was inviting you to be a guest on our podcast.
Speaker 6: I was definitely surprised. I figured like you would have gone in the answer and be like oh wow, like they listened to it.
Speaker 7: Never that like I would be sitting like right to your talking.
Speaker 8: When I first got the call from mister steib where, I thought that I was like forgot to give him library books. But then I was very surprised to hear that I got to meet each.
Speaker 1: That's way better news than missing library books.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, Yeah that's the fine or something library finds add up quick. Yeah they do. This is Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 9: Being a television showrunner is almost like being a governor. You know, it's the.
Speaker 3: Same thing from Gleed Nip Tuck.
Speaker 9: The days of civil discourse are over. The thing that I was not prepared for was the Kennedy firestorm.
Speaker 2: Monsters, the Lyle and Eric Menendez story.
Speaker 9: And I haven't really spoken about this. One of my good friends who's the star of one of my shows coming up, Kim Kardashian. You may have heard of her.
Speaker 1: One of the most prolific writers, producers, and directors in Hollywood today.
Speaker 9: Are monsters made or are they born?
Speaker 2: This is Ryan Murphy.
Speaker 9: Hollywood used to be Hollywood. How about the pressure you put on yourself.
Speaker 2: You're competing against this guy, Ryan Murphy.
Speaker 9: Well, that's the secret of my career. To the opposite of what you just did.
Speaker 2: Get another twenty years of this in you.
Speaker 9: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Listen to This is Gavin Newsome on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: We were so excited. We were like, we have to have them on the show. We have to have them on the show, and we have to have mister Cyber on the show because again, such a great creative, interesting project to you know, turn education into something really fun and yeah, you guys. I've just I mean, you guys are really really good. You did a great job. Seriously, they did.
Speaker 1: They get a grade, A letter grade, mister Cybert, and can you tell us what it was?
Speaker 4: Most of my students get get one hundred. I mean, if you're if you're you know, following your passions and showing your creativity, there's I mean, that's that's the grade you get.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I try to encourage that most students here they get the best grade possible. My favorite part of their podcast was when after I mean they finished early, and so Faith had this idea at the end, what if we record like a commercial? That was my favorite part. I was like, sure, go for it. Then when I heard it back, it was like, man, this is like that podcast.
Speaker 5: Episode is really good.
Speaker 4: So truly that was Yeah, that was like man, it was I mean, everything about it right they obviously they know they knew what they were talking about, following their passions for super creative about it. And I think they have a couple more episodes actually in the mix. I probably I probably a couple more that I have to put up, but Faith might be continuing on with them. I don't know if it's going to be a full house podcast, but she might be. She's got some other ideas for podcasts in the mix.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 3: I love this. I love this so much.
Speaker 2: This is really cool.
Speaker 3: Wow do you girls? Do you listen to our podcast too?
Speaker 2: Like, oh you do? Okay?
Speaker 1: I think I'm trying to think back of all the things we shouldn't have said on air.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're probably okay. I'm definitely. Yeah, nobody's in the corner in the time and the Dunner again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, So you listen to Have you been listening to how Rude tan Rito's for the two years we've been doing it or was it a recent discovery?
Speaker 7: I've been listening to it throughout the past two years. Definitely.
Speaker 6: I Literally if you say something and you're like, oh, well, Fanos will answer it, I will be answering it right there.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 3: I'm consultant.
Speaker 2: We need you on speak the phone a friend for you know, when we wind up on a game show.
Speaker 3: I have no doubt you know way more about the show than we do.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely yes, yes, because we've only watched it once and I'll be on it's like things that happen in season two that we just watch them. I don't remember it at all. That's what happens when you get old ladies to enjoy it. Now, now, you guys are just so awesome, so talented. You guys should be really proud of yourselves. And mister Cybert, you are like a really amazing educator and your students are very lucky to have you. And I know teaching is an often under appreciated profession, but I hope that that you get the flowers that you deserve. So, yeah, you're killing it.
Speaker 1: We heard we heard faith and Everly that you guys have some questions for us.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Oh they came prepared. Look, they're very.
Speaker 2: Oh there, She's like, yes, we do.
Speaker 3: Let me get my notes.
Speaker 7: Will you continue this podcast to full our house?
Speaker 3: Good question.
Speaker 2: We we We've got.
Speaker 3: Another four seasons to review.
Speaker 2: If YaST two years, I mean, if somebody, you know, people were like you should do it, we should.
Speaker 1: People aren't tired of our voices by then Hey, I'm open to it. But uh yeah, we gotta we gotta get through four more seasons. First, before we talk about.
Speaker 8: That, what was the most fun you had behind the scenes the Fuller House.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the most fun we had behind the scenes of Fuller House.
Speaker 3: Well that's more recent, so we can yeah remember that.
Speaker 2: I think I have a chance at that one. Uh oh gosh.
Speaker 1: Well the story I've told this before on the podcast, but my all time favorite Fuller House behind the scenes story, and you've probably heard this if you've listened to the podcast, was when Jody signed all the props and then I made sure so with her signature on them, dressed the whole crew.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was Yeah, that wins. I think I would have to say that is the That is the most awesome, large scale like commitment to a joke that I've ever seen, and I was really impressed. Yeah, it was pretty awesome. Also, traveling to Japan was kind of cool. We did. Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of a lot of Japan stories.
Speaker 1: Yea sushi for breakfast. There's right, a lot of a lot of great stuff. Japan was wonderful.
Speaker 6: What is one episode you can change in full or Fuller House.
Speaker 2: Oh, we can change change. I know what I would pick.
Speaker 3: Oh you have an answer, okay, well.
Speaker 2: Right away, I would change the last episode of Fuller House. Yeah, so that Stephanie is not pregnant, and we don't, and I think that we continue to tell the story that we were telling, which I think a lot of women and families relate to. And I wish we would have let that stand alone as being enough. So that's what I've cauld change.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. Yeah, I agree. Let me think of one from Full House besides Sea Crews, which.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, that's terrible, we're just striking that from the record. Well, then I'm going to choose the final episode of Full House. Yeah, because you know, we didn't know we were being canceled until just a few weeks before we shot that episode, so it was just sort of thrown together.
Speaker 3: It didn't feel like a proper.
Speaker 2: Well it was the it was the Michelle amnesia.
Speaker 3: Thing, Michelle falls amnesia. So it's like, and I get it.
Speaker 1: That was just like a storytelling device to be able to do flashback clips and like right with the last eight years of the show, right.
Speaker 2: And it's like, also, I feel like, once you introduce amnesia to a show, you it's done. You have jumped the unless you're a soap opera, in which case you're going to go for another twenty years.
Speaker 1: That's that's just a Tuesday any more questions.
Speaker 8: What was the biggest blooper in the show Fuller House?
Speaker 3: Oh, the biggest blooper. I feel like it's got to be Jodie.
Speaker 2: Just probably the biggest blooper. Uh, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: You know, we're almost stumped.
Speaker 1: We have so we we had a dialogue coach on the show, Gwen Victor was her name.
Speaker 3: Loved Gwen so fabulous, We love.
Speaker 1: Gwen so much, and so she would always come up to us after we finished the scene. She would come up to us with notes whether to change a delivery, or change the line a little bit, or switch some words around. And so I remember one time she kept coming up to because Jody kept getting her line wrong, just like she just wasn't quite worth it was.
Speaker 2: It was like it was adjacent to what it was supposed to be, but it wasn't like I kept changing the meaning by switching around some words. It was one of those things where were like, my brain is just stuck on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So Gwen, Gwen kept I don't know how many takes we did, but Gwen kept coming up to Jody and saying, it's actually this no no, it's this, and so the last time, the last pass, she just shoved her script in Jody's face and said, just read this.
Speaker 2: Pretty good. Or or the time I water on myself while telling a story because I forgot to put the cap back on my water bottle and I was in full hair and makeup as the the fairy godmothers that were in the band, full wig everything, and I was telling some story where I like, dump where I do this, and I didn't, and I'm soaking wet. It was not fun.
Speaker 3: I love it, Jo, You're just Jony makes everything funnier.
Speaker 2: I try.
Speaker 3: Uh, okay, you have another question.
Speaker 6: If you can play a different character than the one you played, who would it be?
Speaker 7: If you could be anything in Full House or any.
Speaker 2: Say, oh, great question, Cosmo. Now I'd be Kimmy Kidler.
Speaker 10: I kind of want to Stephanie just her sass, right, you just to be Kimmy and like so originally, yeah, I feel like we could we could just a character swap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I would totally do that.
Speaker 2: I would too.
Speaker 3: I would love to be the annoying little sister mouth and off today. That would be so great.
Speaker 2: I would love to wear that mermaid. But onesie that you have, I'd be so excited. Yep, that's it.
Speaker 3: Give me a blow of the costumes. Be careful what you wish for. That's true the costumes. Well, if you guys have a favorite episode of full House or Fuller House, no.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like your children. You can't choose a favorite. You love them all equally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you love them all. Oh that's so sweet.
Speaker 3: You have a favorite character and you don't have to pick us.
Speaker 2: I promise no, we won't take a personally I swear.
Speaker 7: Favorite character I have been mine.
Speaker 8: Just you and Kimy.
Speaker 3: And me and who who oh Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's so great. You guys are so nice. Seriously, I love it.
Speaker 2: Do you have one question?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have a bunch more actually.
Speaker 2: Like, actually have fifteen more so yeah.
Speaker 8: Okay, what was your favorite catch phrase in Fuller House?
Speaker 2: Favorite catchphrase in Fuller House?
Speaker 1: I liked how DJ kept changing Oh my Lanta to whatever was like oh my Santa or like I just I got.
Speaker 2: It was so cheesy.
Speaker 3: But did you lean into that type of sitcom humor?
Speaker 1: I just loved every time she changed up oh my Lanta.
Speaker 3: I just know the writers were back there in the writer's room.
Speaker 2: Anything that Ryan Atlanta, Right, yeah, I would say I liked, uh, I liked Max's Holy Chilupas. I thought that was fun and silly and uh yeah, and I also uh do like a chilupas, So yeah, it was I was all for it.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have a favorite catchphrase? I want to ask all these questions right back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, go dude. As far as catchphrases go, it's a good one. It's universally applicable to all kinds of things. So I am very proud of the of the how rude uh catchphrase?
Speaker 6: So I have like the Legos centric question that oh yes, So basically, what is your favorite Lego set you have ever gotten?
Speaker 7: And about how many.
Speaker 2: Do you have? Well, let's see, favorite Lego set I've ever gotten? I don't, so so back here, I have several that I built. I have Notre Dame. I'd say probably my Notre Dame Cathedral one. But also my little my little red phone booth is really cute, and my mom got that for me as a gift because we were going on a trip to England, so that one's also kind of special. After you talk like my vangirl opinion. I have Yeah, I have a lot of Lego sets, but I also I take all my old Lego sets and uh there's a place called uh Bricks and Minifigs here in LA and I will just like donate the pieces to there and they use them and repurpose them or people buy already done sets. So because I to be honest, I wouldn't give any of them up. But I don't have room. I need to build a separate Lego display area. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, after you talked about the ride telephone booth on the podcast, I literally said to my mom, can we get it? And that was the only thing I wanted And so now I have it. Knocked them, Oh yay, have you.
Speaker 2: You built it?
Speaker 1: Not yet?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's really fun. It's a really it's a fun built so it's uh and it's even got a little light that works. Oh cute, really cute.
Speaker 6: You have a question, so I know you have your little like Lego like full househouse from like Lego Land.
Speaker 7: Do you have like the instructions so I can vote it.
Speaker 2: They did not give me the instructions. I actually didn't build that. Lego Land built it and glued it all together for me. So I don't even know how it's built to be honest, but yeah, I wish we had the instructions for it. I think that Lego should do the full house house. And in fact, my friend John's Hosis and I have a Lego set that we built that we're putting up right now. We made it to they think the third stage of Lego ideas to where we're making it to kind of the end stages of people being able to vote and see if it gets turned into an actual Lego set, complete with a red car that backs through the wall.
Speaker 7: Yet, how much.
Speaker 8: Did it take to perfect the Gibbler Gallop?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: How much work did it take to perfect the Gibbler Gallop?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Not much because they just said just do something like There was no choreographer or even there were no stage directions in the script.
Speaker 2: It was just your brilliance.
Speaker 1: They're just like, be weird, and I'm like, all right, so I just I just made stuff up and they laughed and laughed and laughed, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, I guess this is it.
Speaker 1: And now I didn't know who would take off, And now kids request that I do the Gibbler gallup and they they send me videos of themselves doing the Gibbler gallop and right, it just it just came out of me. I didn't think it would actually be a recurring bit, but I should have known.
Speaker 3: Full Yeah, right, So I do love it though.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 3: It's cheesy, but it's fun.
Speaker 7: You like doing TV.
Speaker 6: Series like full or Fuller House, or movies like the ones on four.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you know it's I would say, probably uh, TV like Fuller House because your schedule is a lot easier. On Hallmark movies and things like that. That you're shooting, you shoot for like usually twenty one days is an entire movie, which doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a lot, and and your days can be like fourteen hours long or more, you know it can. That one's kind of more of a like you got it sometimes you got to really go through it. Sitcom life is like you're in it eight or nine, you're done by four or five, unless you're shooting, and then maybe you're there a little bit later, particularly with kids. Yeah, so I would say the regularity of the sitcom life is kind of nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's across the industry too, Like, yeah, the crew the cast. Like everybody loves multiicam because of that, because it's almost like a regular nine to five, right, And it's predictable.
Speaker 3: You know when your week's off, are you know, and you know when the season ends, right. It's just very easy to plan your life around that.
Speaker 2: And you usually have four day work weeks, which is oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Not every sitcom has four day work weeks. We're a well oiled machine because yes, exactly, so long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four or five days, which is great.
Speaker 7: I have one last question. If you get me one person in the world who would debate.
Speaker 2: Meet one person in the world, meet.
Speaker 1: Like dead or alive. It doesn't matter, like it's anything, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see, this question is always so big. And then I and I start thinking, and then the second I get off, I'm like, oh, that's stupid. I wouldn't want to have dinner with that person. I'd want to have dinner with this person.
Speaker 1: Well, I have an answer, I want to have dinner with Well, I would want to have dinner with Lucille Ball because she is my hero, my muse like that. She is the person I tried to emulate when creating Kimmy Gibler and the physicality and the physical comedy.
Speaker 3: I mean, Lucille Ball was the best at it, and.
Speaker 1: So I wish I could just sit down with her and talk shop with her about what went into her performances, because I hear that she was very like she planned out every single movement there was. It was an improv like she knew exactly when she was going to raise her hand or put her purse on the other shoulder, like she had it all written out ahead of time. And I'm like, that's that's dedicated preparation that actors do.
Speaker 3: The present company included.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just I would want to pick her brain if she were still alive today.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that. That's a really good one. Who would I want to? I'm still I'm still I don't know. I feel like i'd want to. I'd want to have dinner with like a famous woman that was the first at something, or like the women that started the Suffragette movement, something like that, like really strong, powerful women that changed the course of history by just being one person who decided to make a choice. You know, I don't know, I don't have a specific name's kind of have another.
Speaker 3: One, I have.
Speaker 2: You got to I can't think of anybody I name.
Speaker 1: I would, and I believe she's still alive too. Catherine Switzer, who was the first woman to run the Boston Marathon. Yes, and she ran it illegally, like women weren't allowed to run the Boston Marathon back in the back whenever it was and.
Speaker 2: So she ran it like sixties or seventies. Wasn't it very long ago?
Speaker 1: It wasn't very long ago. So yeah, she bandited the race. She just ran it anyways, and they the officials tried to push her off the course and remove her from the course. There's like no, but she like dressed not like a man, but she dressed like in.
Speaker 2: Sweats like yeah, and so but they're like I just thought of one. Oh, I just thought one. The Arthur She is my she's my like comedic sort of sitcom hero that I love and also am greatly inspired by her dry sarcasm, sort of dead pan uh jokes, particularly the poking fun at Rose. I felt like that was very much Stephanie and Kimmy's relationship.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's a great one. Oh my gosh, yeah, we're the best.
Speaker 2: To have my Dorothy Funko right there. Oh my, will my little be Arthur.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's so what great questions you guys.
Speaker 2: You guys asked such good questions.
Speaker 3: I'm really on journalism here. You guys are just so prepared.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. They got a podcast, they ask good questions, They're just bring them to the newsroom. Now.
Speaker 1: You know, your parents should be very very proud, and I know that mister Cibert's very proud of you guys, and we are very proud of you.
Speaker 2: We are very very proud of you guys. You did an excellent job. This was an excellent podcast with you guys. I am really really impressed, and I'm so glad that we got to meet you and chat with you. And thanks for picking us for your assignment. You did a great job, really honored. Oh wait, you got one more question. Oh my gosh, don't bring it to you. Yes, you can take a picture with us. Yeah, we definitely do a screenshot screen. Can mister Bear also be in the picture? Oh yeah, I'll get my scarf.
Speaker 3: Get my I'll get my bacon and egg scarf.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: We come with props.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, mister Bear sits next to my desk every day in my director's chair. So right, yes, oh will you email that to us? Yes?
Speaker 1: I I want a coffee of that. I am the paparazzi. Marimarazzi is back there.
Speaker 7: Okay, yay, I love it.
Speaker 3: This was so fun.
Speaker 2: Thanks parents.
Speaker 3: Thank your parents.
Speaker 7: Yes, very proud of that, probably than they are, and they are very excited. So I do have one question for Andrea.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, did you get your binoculars and slept on jees for your birthday?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did, faith, Yes I did, and I am loving it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear. I talked about it in the last podcast episode that we recorded, so yeah, you'll hear it in a week or two.
Speaker 2: I asked the same question. I was like, so did you. I even wrote it on the card that I sent her with a gift. I was like, I hope you get binoculars and slip on shoes and.
Speaker 3: Oh it's the best.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you'll hear. I'm so excited you're hear all about it.
Speaker 1: But the slip on shoes are revolutionary. It's not about being old, Jodie Sweeten. It is about my hands are full of things all the time, groceries, dogs, whatever, and I just slipped my foot it is efficient.
Speaker 3: I am so fast and efficient.
Speaker 2: Now I'm very proud of you and thank you. This is what you don't want to do when you get older, because you will. But no, I'm just kidding, all right, ladies, mister Sivert, thank you so much for being on the show. We absolutely have the best time with you guys, and we really appreciate you coming on. Yeah, you guys are a great I.
Speaker 4: Just wanted to say thank you so much for making two girls dreams come true. As as the tea I always say, like, listen, guys, I as the quote unquote professional, I will send an email to anyone I don't I can't guarantee if they ever get back, but you never know what adults will do for kids, and so you are just a testament to that.
Speaker 5: And thank you for for making our.
Speaker 2: Dreams coally absolutely our pleasure. We're honored.
Speaker 1: So I'm very honored, and I'm so glad are all the other fan ritos out there get to meet you guys.
Speaker 3: And see what you do.
Speaker 1: And mister Cybert, how dedicated you are to your students. I'm just thrilled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome, all right, you guys, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the rest of your day and enjoy your summer you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bye bye, keep up the great work. Ah, that was the cool That might be the coolest thing we've done so far.
Speaker 2: A podcast that was pretty awesome. That was pretty awesome interview.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just so inspired by mister Siebert and like that's really like chinking outside the box.
Speaker 11: You know, that is such good teaching because you've got to like you have to make learning active, you have to make it interesting, and you have to meet kids where they're at, you know what I mean, like and.
Speaker 2: This is where they're at, this is what the world that they live in. Like, such a great educational tool, really using like what you've got around you to help kids understand things. I just silent. That so cool.
Speaker 1: I bet you some other teachers will be inspired to, oh yeah, do a lesson like this because you know, the kids get to talk about something they're passionate about and they get.
Speaker 2: Great and learn how to do a paragraph essay. So you know, so cool.
Speaker 3: Oh loved it.
Speaker 2: This was great. Well, thank you fan Ritos so much for listening. This was a very special episode. As you know, we love our fana Ritos, So thank you guys so much. For continuing to listen, And if you want to follow us on Instagram to see some of those cute social clips that we've got, you can follow us at how Rude podcast or you can send us an email at how Rude Tanner Ritos at gmail dot com. And uh and yeah, make sure you're liking and subscribing to the podcast wherever you're listening to it. Uh, so you get all the new episodes right when they drop. And uh, I think that's it. Yeah, you covered it, yep, All right, y'all, Well we will see you next time. And remember the world is small, but the house is full of spinoff podcasts. We have there's so many spinoff podcasts now there's and we're it's really cool where we are bringing education to the masses.
Speaker 1: I love it and I'm going to be the number one subscriber of Faith and Everlease podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. Well, I'm going to start listening to it and taking notes on how to do a podcast.
Speaker 3: So we should we should learn Yeah, yeah, I'll be like, how do we do just.
Speaker 2: A thing or two? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And intro three paragraphs and an outro? Right, which is nice? Right now? Okay? Yeah, ready, bye,