Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Final Hour, The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday, and asked doctor Jesse Friday, so we have all kinds of things about Fauci receiving cash awards. Some lady wants to know or some dude wants to know about Fred arming the Iranian civilians? Is that's still some kind of an option?
Speaker 2: All that?
Speaker 1: What's up with all the dead bodies during COVID? Was that real? All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. In the final hour, Jesse I heard Fauci received cash awards from various groups, these trade groups, industry groups, etc. Should they be investigated to see if the money came from Big Pharma or commies or Islamis you can do that? Here's the ugly truth. It sucks. But here is the ugly truth. Most, if not all, of that money, I would bet right now, was completely on the up and up and legal. If your country loses its way, we always want more laws, don't we have. There should be a law against this, There should be a law against that. But if your country culturally starts to lose its way. You can find yourself in a situation where we're at now, where so many parts of the system they are corrupt. The system itself is corrupt. So nothing is really a crime that stands out because it's all a crime. Do you remember, I think, and I may have this wrong. I think it was Project Veritas or James O'Keefe. It was one of those two, I think, and I know they separated, so I don't want to give credit to the wrong one. But somebody got a hold of a piece of video. It was video, but it was audio for you when I played it on the show. It was an FDA guy, Remember the Food and Drug Administration, Food and Drug Administration. All right, what do they do. They tell you what's safe and what's not. That's what they do. Eat this, don't eat that. This medicine's fine. This medicine hasn't been approved. It's a very very powerful thing. The guy sits down and he pretty much discloses, Chris, are you looking for this? Hurry up? Chris is looking for it right now. If you don't find it's fine. I remember what he said, but he pretty much says, hey, all these people used to work for us at big pharma. So you're a big pharma employee. Then you leave a big pharma company and you go work at the FDA, and and then you're now approving the things from the big farmer company. You just let that. That's corruption. Now, it's not illegal. It's not illegal. You can leave a job and take another job. But any normal person would look at that and say, that's a blatant conflict of interest. You can't do that. You can't do that, But it happens. I've brought it up before, the quote military industrial complex, you know, Eisenhower. So many people have talked about it, and it takes many different forms. But I'll tell you a really really big one, and I mean a really really big one is these big shot officers, these big shot generals and admirals. You know, they look they make a good living. Don't get me wrong. I would have to look and see what it is. But I bet you a four star general, I bet you his pay scales roughly three hundred, three hundred and fifty grand a year. So it's really good living, don't get me wrong. But you know what else comes when you're a big four star general like that. You have a gigantic, gigantic group of people who work for you. You have people who wait on your hand and foot, they'll drive you anywhere. You're basically a gigantic corporate CEO. That's what you are. But your bank account, I'm sure it looks fine, but you're not a multimillionaire. You got some money socked away military retirement plan. You're not going to live in the poorhouse. But the day you take those stars off, you go back to just being a normal person living off your four oh one K and two hundred thousand dollars house in rural America. And instead they go work for the defense industry and make millions of dollars selling back to the military whatever the newest missile or design is. Go right back, take those stars off your callar, go walk into raytheon and then as soon as you put on your suit, turn around and walk right back into the U you just left as a civilian, and say, hey, you know, we got this wonderful nu Kevlar system for the low low price of five hundred billion dollars. It can be yours. The revolving door between being a flag officer and making a fortune off the defense industry. It's not illegal, it's not that's corruption, corruption, and it shouldn't happen. What happened with Fauci, same thing. Fauci pushed things that enriched so many different people in the medical industry. He pushed and pushed, and he was lying while he was pushing. But he pushed and pushed and pushed, and then hey, look at that. I'm up for an award. Hey, look at that. I just won two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Hey, would you look at that? You know, we talk about the system and how the system takes care of its own, and how I haven't told you. We haven't talked about this in a long time. I've called it a system membership card. You prove to yourself that you are a loyal not just loyal, but you're a beneficial member of the system. You are helping the system with its corruption. The system will reward you. And it's the same way it works in openly communist countries, where if you are part of the communist party, you have a better job, you have a better house, your kids have a better school, you have a better car, there's better food, you live in a better area. You have access to a part of life that people who aren't in the end crowd, they don't have access to that at all. We have some of that here, Jesse. The case o vest when you took Fred to the pet store to pick out a gift, were you there on your own accord? That means to do something for you? I know? If not, what did Ob promise in exchange for you happily putting on your shopping blouse to go to the store with Fred. His name is Brandon. I already told you this was embarrassing for me. I don't know why you keep bringing it up. On Fred's birthday? Was that last week? Chris? A week before, week or two ago? Can't believe you don't remember Chris. A week or two ago Fred turned six. Bob said, well, we have to get him a gift. And I said, why does he need a gift for his birthday? He's a dog, he doesn't know it's you know what didn't sway her at all, And of course the boys jumped in, Yeah, Dad, we have to get him a gift. And so I actually you brought it up. I actually I did consider. Well wait a minute, I'm not going I'm not driving the dog down to the pet store and watch him sniff around everything, and of course all the employees will love Fred like they always do. I'm so fluffy and everything. I'm not enduring it. I'm not going to go through it. But then I'm looking at Ob and the kids. They're ready to walk out the door. And life's about risk assessment, right, what's my loss if I go along? It's twenty minutes. If I don't go along, Now I'm the bad guy when they get home. Now I'm the guy who doesn't care about the dog. Now I'm having to put out those fires, and it's not worth it, one hundred percent not worth it. Hey, Jesse, how would you feel about arming Iranian citizens to fight the regime? Oh? By the way, stop before we get to that. Speaking of on the outs, I know Chris, I don't even think I screwed up, but everyone knows Ob is this health freak, and including I mean for breakfast. I'm not even kidding. She'll go over and she'll make, you know, slice up some avac cotdo with eggs in this weird green crap. I don't know, some kind of veggie stuff with a side of blueberries or something with some chia. But what I mean, it's the biggest health freak thing in the world. That's how she eats. The other morning, I had to run out do some errands. Came back. I knew the boys had just got done working out. I swing through mcd's. I'm gonna get some mc d's breakfast, sausage, egg mcmuffins, breakfast burritos, the works. I grab some stuff for me. I grab some stuff for the boys. I didn't grab anything for AB. She doesn't eat McDonald's. Why would I grab anything for AB. I walk in the door. Boys gotta some mcd's. They're like, yeah, Then She's all, what'd you get me? And I'm still paying for it? Be nice if you thought of me. She doesn't need McDonald's, and I'm convinced that she doesn't need. She would have said nothing if I had asked. But even if I brought that up, she would just say, well, it'd be nice if you thought of me. You can't win, there's no winning. You can win with LifeLock. You can win by avoiding identity theft. That's how you can win. If in all seriousness, you should go look up a story, just read one of somebody who has been had their identity stolen. It's the worst thing you've ever seen in your entire life. Your life is wrecked. You have no more money, you have all kinds of loans out in your name. And by the way, the lending institutions don't think you're just going to call them and say, hey, it wasn't me. No no, no, no, no no no. It doesn't work that way. You have to get lawyers involved, legal fees. It is life wrecking to be a victim of identity theft, and on a long enough timeline, we will all be victims of it unless you have LifeLock. If you have LifeLock, you have somebody who is your bodyguard. They are looking out for you, monitoring hundreds of millions of data points a second to identify threats. Nobody could do that on their own. LifeLock does it for us. Do it? Do it or if you get burned. When you get burned, you will regret it. LifeLock dot com promo code Jesse or call one eight hundred LifeLock promo code Jesse. You join now, you save up the thirty percent off the first year terms apply. We'll be back. Truth attitude, Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. You can email in your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I didn't mean to ignore the question. I got sidetracked with the stupid story with the cool question was how would you feel about arming Iranian citizens to fight the regime? I feel fine, I feel fine, totally fine, But I need to explain why hasn't Why haven't we done that? Then? Well, we kind of tried. Donald Trump. You probably forgot, but remember with Donald Trump, he said something publicly about the Kurds were not very happy with them. Right now, what was the story behind that we sent munitions to the Kurds to arm the people to rise up and fight the Kurds kept it all And there's all kinds of history there that was actually even that wasn't me taking a shot at the Kurds. There's all kinds of history there where they probably had a reason not to trust that we'd follow through whatever the case may be. Trump said it publicly, I'm not very happy with the Kurds arming the Iranian citizens in a country like that that's been under tyrannical rule, you are of course going to have a certain segment of the population that is going to chafe on it and want to rise up and cast that tyranny off. The tyranny understands that as well, and they always have and so that's why secret state police agencies exist. They exist to go find the people who are rising up or even might rise up, and you just kill them or throw them in prison. And Soviet Union great example, East Germany, it operates the same way. If I'm sitting here with Jewish producer Chris and producer Corey. Let's say I'm living in East Germany at the time, and I say, even this gosh went to the grocery store. They didn't even have any bread. Just that a complain about the grocery store not having bread. Jewish producer Chris gets off work, goes down to the local Stazi headquarters that was the East German secret police. He walks in and he says, hey, I work with this guy Jesse today. I just look. I just wanted you to know he was complaining that there wasn't any bread in the grocery store. Well, if you're the Stasa. You come get me at two am tonight, you lock me up and you take me away. Am I a revolutionary in that moment? No, but that's kind of how it starts, right, So you just find a person who may rise up, and you kill them or imprison them before they rise up. Iron's been doing this for years, these regimes. You know what else they will do on occasion? Did you know? These regimes? And I'm not saying this is what happened with the most recent one, because I don't know. No one probably knows, But you know, the regimes will sometimes encourage and uprising by the people. Why because it brings people out of the shadows and shows you who all the revolutionaries are. Oh, looks like we got a big protest in the street, a bunch of people chanting down with the ayahtola. Hey guys, we've found all the people we need to kill. Trump told you they killed forty seven thousand of them. What if what if there aren't any more people to arm? What if the people who are left, for the most part, are either loyal to the regime or too afraid to rise up. That's what Trump said, I mean. Trump was asked about it and Trump said, they killed a bunch of people, and they still have various checkpoints in the country where they're killing anybody who's moving at certain times of night and things like that. He's like, they're just shooting people in the head. We love the idea because of history, and we've done a lot of this sort of thing as a country. A lot of countries have of, you know, arm the rebels. Just get the rebels what they need, guns and bombs and bullets. But what if there are any rebels, What if the rebels were all dead, the rebels got wiped out? Who you're giving guns to? Jesse been a daily listener for three years. Found you on news radio one oh four point nine WBUV out of Biloxi, Mississippi. I love Biloxi, by the way. Now I'm in Alaska. I listen every day on iHeartRadio. I've been hearing all your stories about how COVID ruined the country, and I agree. But I just have to say, as I watched the news, which was on all day and night, I have to tell you I was scared out of my wits. Every news station showed videos and photos of thousands of dead bodies stacked on top of each other in many states and countries. How do you explain all those dead bodies? Was it ai? I'm so glad it's over, but it's never really okay. Her name is Tracy whoa one day lied about a lot of that. You know that in some of those body bag videos out of China. You can go look it up if you'd like. Do you know sometimes the person in the body bag with start moving around because they weren't dead. They got a bunch of people and made them get in body bags and took videos of it. China, the American media, democrats, fauci. There were a lot of entities highly invested in COVID being super deadly and scary because they thought it would hurt Republicans in Donald Trump. China wanted to hurt Donald Trump. Democrats wanted to hurt Trump. Media wanted to hurt Trump. It's all about power, It's all these people think about. It's all about the revolution. There were a lot of people involved in scaring you to death. Remember that. I think it was The New York Times published that article, and it was all the names of the people who died from COVID, and the first guy on the list died in a motorcycle accident. There weren't near as many dead bodies from COVID. Plenty of people died with COVID because COVID spread around. People dying from COVID. Oh, what happened? Happened plenty, not near as many as they told you. Hang on, what, Chris, We can make jokes. It's fine, he got that right. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday, And ask doctor Jesse Friday. You can steal email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I'll combine a couple of these two here, Jesse, I'm so sick of these childish saboteurs in the Senate lighting fires to the country after they've been primaried. I think once thet they've been voted out, they serve only two weeks. After that we could have a special election to replace them. Combine that with this one, Jesse. Even if that scumbag Cornan would have gotten Trump's endorsement, he still would got crushed in the election primary. My entire street loves Trump, and every single one of them told me this one endorsement means nothing to them. Why is he, meaning Cornyn acting like such a child. I'll combine that with this latest news. Lisa Murkowski out of Alaska, says she's a no on Todd.
Speaker 3: Blasts the Senator. Lisa Murkowski says she will oppose Todd Blanche's nomination, endangering his confirmation for attorney general on a permanent basis. Murkowski says, quote, the country needs an attorney general who will check the worst impulses of this administration.
Speaker 1: We have a part of our system that it's not working now because the country has changed. But it used to work this really, we'll keep coming back to it. We actually opened up the show coming back to it. Here's how it worked for the longest time in this country, the longest time. We'll make it about presidents because it makes it easier. If you were a president and you lost your reelection bid, or maybe you did two terms but then you lost, you were a Democrat, you lost to a Republican. You were a Republican. You lost to a Democrat because there was more We were a more cohesive country, and there was just more patriotism and the people who ran the country. You would work hard for the new guy coming in to make sure he had everything he needed, any help he needed. You were there to help him come into the job and start doing the job. This is something you can go. Look this up. Democrats a Democrat and the Republican just won, but the Democrat was president. They're having dinner. They're having lunches with the new guy coming in. You know, these are political enemies who were just yelling at each other, but they're having dinner. Hey, this is what you need to do. Hey, watch out for this. You need to take care of this. It was just it was just an understanding that for the good of the country, even if you personally despise each other, for the good of the country, you do what's best in that time, in that lame duck time, you do what's best. It was an understanding. But this is one of those things where as the country rots and as patriotism fades away, the elites, the leaders stop caring about the country at all, and all they care about is themselves and their allies and things like that. And once your country gets to that place, then the old rules, the old ways of doing things, they have to be set aside because they don't work anymore. What Joe Biden's staff. Did I say Joe Biden' staf because we all know he didn't do it. What Joe Biden's staff did after Dome lost the election to Donald Trump during that lame duck period before Donald Trump was sworn in, that should send everybody to prison. Remember Stacy Abrams' group, they they started shoveling billions of dollars out the door as fast as they could after Dome lost the election before Trump could come in, including trying to send two billion dollars down to Stacy Abrams. That's just nakedly looting the treasury. So because that's where we are now. And look you see this with John Cornyn knee capping Trump every chance he gets, Cassidy, all these guys they lost their primaries, or Tom Tillis, they're retiring, Mitch McConnell, they're retiring, knee capping Trump every chance they get because they hate him, and now they have nothing to lose and they're just being petty on the way out the door. I don't know. I don't know what the exact solution is. I really genuinely don't because you would have to probably change the individual state law to I don't know what the solution is, but I know that this is an awful place for the country to be. The second a politician loses they're still in power, they then just try to torpedo everything they possibly can. As I have said, there is a reason Corporate America, when they fire you, they will have a security guard walk with you to your desk and watch you clear out only your personal effects, and then they will walk you to the exit of the building while confiscating your key to ever get back into the office. Why because at that point you have nothing to lose, and you are tempted in that moment to possibly hurt the company who sent you out the door. That's a basic way of doing business. Everybody knows about it. But in the United States of America, when John Cornan loses his primary because he's a gigantic weenie, John Cornyn will then because he he's a petty teenage girl and a seventy year old's body, he will spend the rest of his time in the Senate doing everything he can to hurt us because he's a petty teenage girl. That sucks. It sucks that that's where're at, but that's where we're at this one's titled basketball skills, Hey Jesse. A few days ago, Clay and Buck on the air said that in basketball, you couldn't take the WNBA's grinder. Britney Griner, I think that is at the rim. What say you? I don't know. And here's why I don't know. I played basketball. I'm six', eight SO i played basketball for almost all my. Childhood BUT i quit after my sophomore year of high. School coach was, furious BUT i quit after my sophomore year in high. SCHOOL i didn't love. IT i didn't want to play. ANYMORE i was never a good basketball. Player. EVER i didn't care enough to practice and work. Hard THEREFORE i wasn't. Good it's all about. PRACTICE i didn't, practice SO i wasn't. GOOD i could do a couple. THINGS i could, SHOOT i could block, shots AND i played really dirty because that's how my father always played. Me so you want, to, hey some of you need elbowed in the. Face i'm happy to do. THAT i will come in AND i will follow the game in two. Minutes more than happy to be that. Guy just point me in the right. Direction coach put me. In coach. It BUT i was never. Good but when it comes to a PROFESSIONAL wnba player you just pointed, Out, now, well she's got years on, me years. YOUNGER i don't know this, woman But i'm assuming she's in her. TWENTIES i would Guess i'm forty. Five so there's a basic endurance factor there. Already she plays basketball for a. LIVING i run my fat mouth on the radio for a. Living there's an endurance factor, there but there's also a simple strength. Factor i'm just bigger and. Stronger it's just. Biology i'm just bigger and. Stronger SO i THINK i win What chris you wouldn't. Win, well let's also keep this in, mind and let's not dismiss. This i've been taking a male vitality stack From chalk for over four. Years over four. Years do the math on this in your head as best you can do the math natural herbal. SUPPLEMENTS a male vitality stack From chalk clinically tested twenty percent increase in YOUR t levels in ninety. Days ninety, days twenty percent. Increase where are you after? Years tell you WHERE i am the high seven hundreds at the age of forty, Five that's WHERE i. Am you think that might help me in a one on one matchup with A wnba. Player HER t levels aren't that. High, WELL i, mean this particular one looks like they might. Be but for the most, part What, Chris for the most, part they're not that. HIGH i would, suggest, gentlemen you go do the, same whether you have to square off against A wnba player or. Not go to c hoq dot, com Slash, Jesse chuck dot com Slash, jesse get yourself a, Subscription. Jesse how do these fake news networks that cause so much destruction in our country stay on the? Air did you hear What Eric schmidt? Said listen to. This you know they're Post.
Speaker 4: American The Democrat party at this point is like sort of Post western. Civilization they don't believe in any of. That they're teaching our kids that hate our. Country they're flooding our country with cheap foreign labor that they want to be voters and, get you, know on, welfare so they're dependent on the. Government this is not a patriotic party.
Speaker 1: ANYMORE i think that you probably under estimate how many people in the country hate the country and that's what they want from the. News how do you THINK cnn is still in? BUSINESS ms now The New York, Times The Washington post might be the most disgusting Anti american communist rag in The United states Of. America who do you think has a subscription to? That there are plenty of people who hate the. Country let's remember this guy might be the next senator From. Michigan mccannal so.
Speaker 4: Much it's funny because, like if we, win this is gonna be the like summer.
Speaker 1: Home i'm just gonna be, like every Time i've ever come, Here i've hated. It why AM i? Here by the, Way i've never known how that place is supposed to be. Pronounced i've Heard, Mackinac i've Heard. MCINAWA i always call It. Mackinac BUT i went to community. College either, way there's a lot of those guys in the. Country we'll be back The Jesse Kelly show on air and online At Jesse kellyshow dot. Com it Is The Jesse Kelly. Show final segment Of The Jesse Kelly show on A Fantastic friday and Ask Doctor Jesse. Friday BEFORE i get to the final questions of the, Day trump said a few things that are worth most definitely worth.
Speaker 2: SAYING i think The republicans are too. Nice, ACTUALLY i think The republicans are much. NICER i think The republicans are much more gentle than The. DEMOCRATS i think the problem with The democrats they're bad, policy they're, smart they're.
Speaker 1: Vicious you, Know republicans are two nice here was more they.
Speaker 2: Get in, office they'll terminate the, filibussy you know. THAT i think The democrats will do it in the first hour, day and if it's they're really slow, week it'll be. Done and then you know what. Happens you have two more, states so to. Speak you HAVE dc and you Have Puerto. Rico you have four more, senators you have eight more, congressman you have twenty three because the real number they won is twenty Three Supreme court. Justices that's their real.
Speaker 1: Number he's not. Wrong should they Prosecute? Falci do you think the dj should prosecute Doctor?
Speaker 5: Pacci Mary garland prosecuted two very decent people and sent them to. JAIL i wasn't. PRESIDENT i would have given him a partner in two, seconds BUT i. Wasn't AFTER i, left they waited till LEFT i, left and then they prosecuted these two. People and they ought to be ashamed of, Themselves so when you see that, happen you sort of, say maybe he. Should what he did is far more serious than a lot of.
Speaker 1: Crimes, Rankly, Amen Doctor. Ninjastar i've heard you talk about Die hard is a Great christmas. Movie i'm wondering what you think about The Original Lethal. WEAPON i think it's on par or maybe even better with Die hard your. Thoughts my thoughts are that WHEN i was a, CHILD i was not allowed to watch RATED r. Movies my parents probably did me a solid on that. ONE i was obviously not allowed to watch RATED r, movies but WHEN i was a, KID i don't think this exists. Anymore they would take a big hollywo would blockbuster movie or a movie you could, rent and eventually one of the major networks they would play the movie on. Television, so for, example it would be Like lord of The rings being played ON abc On Friday. Night now there'd be commercial breaks and, whatnot But lord of The rings would play ON abc On Friday. Night and they also would do this with RATED r movies who add bad language or you, know some adult things in the whole. Thing and that was BECAUSE i wasn't allowed to watch RATED r. Movies the only WAY i could watch any RATED r movie that was. BIG i REMEMBER i Watched Top gun on. Television, well when you do, that you don't get, all LIKE i, said the bad words and the adult stuff in. There fast forward to, me the boys are a little younger than they are, now a few years younger than they are. Now AND i Thought Lethal weapons a great, movie one of those great buddy cop. Movies i've seen it. Before i'm sure there's you, know a couple f words or something like that in, there but no big. DEAL i think there was a naked woman like thirty seconds into the fregaging. Movie i'm, like oh, NO i did the same thing With i'm so Stupid. Deadpool So deadpool this is years. AGO i watched it on an. Airplane AND i don't know if you know, this but they'll take a lot of the really raunchy stuff out of a movie on an airplane that the movie you get to watch in the. Airplane, WELL i Watched deadpool on the airplane and there was some botty words in, there but. Nothing my kids have heard that stuff. Before they're not, stupid they're teenage. Boys no big. Deal AND i THINK i think the boys would really enjoy this. Movie, me boys are at, Home let's watch a. Movie let's Watch. Deadpool kids will laught. Whatever oh my, gosh there's the worst scene in the world in that. Movie and then As i'm scrambling for the remote to pause, It bob is yelling at me as IF i, like as IF i don't know that this is a bad, Situation, jesse the boys can't really nice movie you got for the. Kids AND i, know, boys close your eyes And i'm trying to get the remote. Control it's, Bad, hey tall and. Bald in A Jurassic park? Situation what dinosaur would you be the most afraid? Of mine is the tearing Nad? On DID i know, That? CHRIS i THINK i, Did because they fly and they can pluck you from the ground at will and take you to their nest where the young wings will feast on. You at least with the T rex you get bitten a hat in, half probably and die. Quickly it's that big one in the, Water, mosesaurus the Big mosesaurus. One There's i'm a water. FREAK i love being in the, ocean never been afraid of. IT i love being in the, lake the, river the, Pool i've just grew up loving the, water So i'll dive right off the side of a boat into the. Ocean That i've done it a million. TIMES i JUST i love the. OCEAN i love being in the. Water but even me no fear of the water When i'm in. There every now and then it crosses your. Mind what if there is a shark swimming from underneath right now and you don't know, it you can't see. It he's not announcing his, presence obviously you have. That it crosses your. Mind there's something about being attacked in the. Water and also you can't, breathe you can't hear. Them it would be the water one for. Sure. Jesse how can prices except for gas go? Down deport one hundred million? FOREIGNERS i mean. It you're not going to. DEFLATE i know the word is, deflate BUT i like saying on. Inflate you're not going to uninflate the. Currency it's been inflated because we printed money DURING. COVID i got, it you got, it we all got. It so because you can't do, that what can you do get a hundred million people out of the. Country not only does that lower the cost of, things but it increases the wages Of. Americans we got numbers out. Today we don't have to go into. It it's the end of the. Show we don't have to bore ourselves or talk about anything. Depressive but we got numbers out today that showed that inflation was actually outpacing wage growth in The United states Of america this. Year it's not that inflation is what it was Under Joe, biden but we've reached this kind of hopefully not stagflationary period where the wages just aren't. Growing you're still getting some inflation because you always have some, inflation and then wages aren't growing with. It wages can go up if we get one hundred million foreigners out of The United states Of. America, now put your phone. Down it's the. WEEKEND i promise you all the problems will be here On. Monday we'll do that Mele Avana. Monday everything else all, right that's all