Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's Lyle. Before we get into the episode, I wanted to talk to you guys about a new thing I'm doing where you can help support my lizard endeavors by becoming a Premium member of this podcast over at Therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com. Premium members, or gek Legends, as I call them, we'll be able to get every new and existing episode of Therapy Gecko completely ad free. They'll also get a bonus podcast episode once a month, a bonus live show episode once a month from all of the live shows I've been doing around the world, a member's only live stream once a month. Plus you'll also support my ability to continue, hopefully doing this podcast for a long time, doing it around the world, and also supporting my ability to occasionally go eat a slice of pizza. Go to Therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com or find the link in the episode description to become a gek Legend. Today. All right, let's get into the episode.
Speaker 2: Hello, Oh man, it's wild. How the heck are you doing?
Speaker 3: My guy?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm doing all right. How are you doing? Ray?
Speaker 4: Oh I'm chilling?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, man? So what's upble? What do we want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Says that you wanted to call in to talk about, uh, working at Chuck E Cheese.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so I have. I have plenty of stories of working there. Uh, but I'll start with the grossest one first because I feel like that one will be fun.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: So, like I'm I'm pretty small. I'm like five foot four, like Shirkings Unit, by the way, so very tiny. And when you're small at Chuck.
Speaker 6: E Cheese is like you are, You're very like usable.
Speaker 2: So like to get into the sky tubes, there's not many people that can fit up there, right, Like you have to be a certain height in order to crawl up there and like have space to move and stuff. And so it was typically my job to clean it when the time came, which was terrible. I'll let you know that right away. But this particular day was a day out of hell. So I come in to work, you know, and I'm just kind of hanging out and messing around on the games, just kind of talking to kids and stuff like that, like, oh, that's cool, and then uh, freaking, all of a sudden, we because we all wear walkie talkies for some reason, it's like a target or something or another, and over the walkie talking someone said, hey, we need someone to clean the sky tubes as soon as possible, and I'm like, oh god, So I don't answer because I'm just I have a feeling. I know what it's gonna be, so I just keep my mouth shut. I'm like all right, And then all of a sudden, they just call my name out directly, like hey, Ray, we need you back here real quick. So I head back into the back and they're like, hey, so you're not gonna like this, but some kids just shitting vomited all in the sky tubes. I'm like, not just talking and like in the like everywhere down the slide, Like I don't know what this kid ate like beside Chucky Chees's pizza, but like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, but but but it was the forehead, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was it was pretty it was pretty bad. Uh, I don't know, I guess. So I took a few slips. You know, you're trying to wipe stuff down and it's small in there, you'll have a lot of space. So I'm consistently just.
Speaker 3: Falling and ship in vomit.
Speaker 2: Trying to clean up after this kid that is just having a rampage in there, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're you're cleaning up the ship and piss and vomit while the kids. The kid's still in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was stuck in there for a bit.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Okay, you got to get the kid. That's that's like it's like it's like trying to dry your shower while the shower is running.
Speaker 7: We'll see.
Speaker 2: The thing was the kid was scared, like he was freaking out, so like he was like, because you know, he's vomiting everywhere, throwing up everywhere, so you know, he's like, what is my body doing to me? And like he just would not leave this specific corner of the sky tube. He just sat there and he was just like crying, and I was like, all right, come on, buddy, and like his parents are below me trying to coax him out, like come on, like.
Speaker 3: Come out, If you come out, we'll get you ice.
Speaker 2: Cream, which I thought was a terrible idea, like after what I'd just seen all over the place, and like the kids lose, yeah, but this uh yeah, so he's freaking out and eventually we get him down and stuff like that, but that's like far after I got thrown up and like just covered in shit, and then, believe it or not, the next day I came in, the same thing happened again, except it wasn't nearly as bad, so that that was a pretty pretty tame experience on that end.
Speaker 1: All right, I gotta ask you, when you're in a skytube cleaning up shit and piss and vomit, are what are you? What are you thinking? Are you like I need to get a new job, or what's going through your mind?
Speaker 2: My biggest thing was just trying not to slip it anymore, you know, like I'm just like out.
Speaker 3: Here trying to survive.
Speaker 2: Not in just this kid, bio hazard BES just made its way throughout this entire place, so like I'm just just thinking about surviving that moment. But trust me, on my way out, what I was done for the day, and I was walking out, put my walkie talkie way or whatever like nah, I was definitely already on like indeed, like come on, please God, something else.
Speaker 3: But then work out.
Speaker 2: I actually ended up working there for like two or three years until I graduated high school.
Speaker 1: So oh so this was during high school.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is a wow though this isn't ya. Oh, I was eighteen, I think eighteen or seventeen.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well this was this was, Oh okay, all right, seventeen, that's a perfect age for cleaning up shit, piss, and I actually I think the more shit, piss and diarrhea you're cleaning up at the age of seventeen. I don't know if I directly believe in karma as some sort of like like, I don't think that there's any uh deities externally enforcing it, but I do think that if you spend a lot of time cleaning up diarrhea, piss, and vomit at the age of seventeen, life can only get better.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I mean in a way like it's funny that you say that, because I actually ended up working in a group home later in life because I wanted to be like a registered behavioral therapist, and the stuff I saw there was also just fucking nuts man, like I had had. Oh okay, I'll give you my favorite insult I've ever been told by one of the kids that were in there, and he was he turns over and this is gonna be a little blun sorry chat, but like he said, he said, stop being a cum guzzling cunt. And make us a dinner.
Speaker 3: I just looked at this kid and I was just like, what did you just say? And he said, I called you a cum guzzling cunt.
Speaker 2: And I just turned around and I was like.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: And that was like my first week on the job. Oh like twelve.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what's funny is you get older and you forget, You forget what it was like to be twelve. You forget that in fifth grade you knew all the ever, you knew all that stuff. I definitely had cum guzzling cunt in me at ten. I could see myself of calling somebody that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just thought that was wild though, because, like you know, I heard a lot of insults, but that just seemed like a very direct I was like, wow, he really thought about that one, or he heard it somewhere and it's kind of laid it.
Speaker 3: Out on me.
Speaker 1: Kids are crazy, Yeah, this is maybe they're maybe this is I've I've been meaning to bring this up on the podcast. This I maybe I have before. But I was in Manchester on my on my tour and I uh, I I was like, fuck, I was talking to this kid. This kid like found out that I was like popular on the internet and was Americans. So he like started asking me a bunch of questions. And this kid is like nine years old, and he said to me, He's like, do you know who Andrew Tait is? And I was like, oh, fucking do you know who Andrew Tait is? And he was like and he was like, yeah, man, Andrew Tate is top G. And I was like, what the fuck? And he was like, do you do He asked me if I listened to Joe Rogan, and I was like, do you And he was like, yeah, the one with Elon Musk. I saw this kid's nine years old. Dude, It's like these kids, these kids know the kids. These kids know way more than we think they do. I I really I hate children a lot, I do, but I was I was fascinated talking to this kid because it really like opened my eyes to like how much shit kids no, especially like being on the internet. I mean, it's these nine nine year olds are on TikTok as much as you and I are. They know actually they're they're on it more. They're more keyed in to the idea of somebody being a cub guzzling cunt than you or I.
Speaker 2: I guess so, but like I didn't even know, like you could be so angry. It's well, I guess never mind being in a group, I would be pretty upset too. But uh yeah, I don't know. While I was working there too, that my car got stolen. Actually I just got it. It was like I probably had it for like a month, right, And one of the kids that was in the home was known for, uh for stealing cars, like that was his thing. Right, So this kid, like he's very smart, and he's like very manipulative. So they were like, hey, beyond like your ship with him, like make sure that you're paying attention to what you're doing, keeping your keys locked up and stuff like that, and just like be aware. So like I'm I'm like not dumb, but I do dumb things sometimes, you know, like if the mine just slips and you're like okay, so I'm on my way out for the day, uh for the night, and my person's coming in to relieve me or whatever, and me and this kid were talking out in the living room just about his life, you know, and like kind of what he's going through. And it was a really sad story. I mean, like I hope he's doing all the right minds, like the fact he took my car, but he uh, he was just kind of like just chilling. And then he came back and he tried to follow us. He tried to follow me into like the office where all of our stuff is like on all the medication and things like that. I'm like, no, no, you can't go in there and.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Whatever, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So he like acts like he turns around a back up, and as soon as I go to like take open the door with my keys that are like strapped onto my side, he grabs my keys and rips them off of the lanyard that I had on because, like I said, I was on my way out. I was like, you know, I was trying to leave, rips the keys out of my freaking leg lanyard, runs downstairs, grabs some stuff from his room, and then he comes out with a fucking gun. While he comes out with a gun and is aiming it at me and was like, if you don't get the fuck out of the way, like I don't want to kill you, but I will, And he's like I need your car and I'm getting the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: And I was like oh shit, and.
Speaker 2: Like in that moment, I'm not about to be a hero, Like I'm like, yop, take the fuck car, man, like it's all yours. So he darts past me, gets to the car, ends up taking off, and then all I hear in the background is him just hitting things like boom, like fucking just and I knew my car was was done at that point. I was like, yep, they find it, it's gonna be destroyed. So it took them a week to find it. Then it up picking it up on the side of the road, and it was just it was just patters, like everything was broken that could be broken. There was like there was whole handles of like just like random alcohol just all in the car, and it just smelled and breathed in there. There's a few like joints that were still in there. I took one of them. I'm not gonna lieu. They were just kind of like scattered around like roaches and stuff like that too, and I was just like.
Speaker 3: Well, what the fuck. It was like we like a week, but she was wild. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't work there either anymore.
Speaker 1: So I completely take back what I said about how if you clean up a lot of piss and shit and puke at seventeen that life gets better.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I think it does.
Speaker 2: It's just the situation stuff, and like it really taught me a lot about just kind of like those kids go through a lot, you know, like they spent their whole entire life just being like told they're you know, like they're part of the system. You know, they're like.
Speaker 6: They suck or like their parents.
Speaker 3: Left them or can't handle them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So at a certain point, it's like if you were that upset, like you know in life, is that bad for you at that young of an age, Like you just don't know how to react to those things.
Speaker 6: You're like the.
Speaker 2: First thing you want to do is either just fight everyone or just get out of there. You know, Like I don't want to be there. I didn't even want to be there working there. I can only imagine how.
Speaker 1: They throw Dude, how old How old was this kid?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: That one was fourteen?
Speaker 1: Fourteen?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: And I assumed did he yea, I assume you had to go to Juvie from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I still get letters every once in a while, I'm dating me where he's moving around to. From my understanding, he got upgraded to the adult penitentiary and he's now I think serving a few more years for beating up someone that he was with him or whatever.
Speaker 1: Wait you why do you why do you get updates? Is it like for your safety since you like a.
Speaker 2: Fucking it, Like I kind of well, yeah, it was mainly just like a like a victim advocate kind of program that we have in the state that I live here, so like it gives you updates if you want them to kind of know what's going on. And like, yeah, the kid was like kind of sucks, but like I would hope that his life got better. And I kept getting these updates that they weren't. I was like, god, damn, like you know, just kind of sucks. So that's you know, yeah, they I got it.
Speaker 1: I want to say, it's it's my right. It's nice of you that clearly these uh victim advocate things are being sent to you so that you are like, oh, I think they're being sent to you for the opposite reason that you're using them for, you know, because I most people, most people would want to receive that to be like Okay, good fuck this guy he's in prison, or let me make sure to stay away from there, but you're actually using them to check in on this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like well, I mean you just don't, like we're all human, Like shit happens, and like I said, he was a kid, he made him a stupid mistake and he just sucks that, especially in that kind of system and that kind of could like community, like they just get stuck in it, like there's there's no real way out sometimes for them, Like it has to takes a lot of perseverance and a lot of inner strength to just get yourself out of such a terrible, terrible place and terrible situations. And then the people that work there, you know, like the turnover's high, so like you don't you all these people taking care of you are just strangers like in and out of your life, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, it's a bummer. I mean that kid's I mean easy to assume that that kid at a shitty home life. His mom and dad are probably shitty to him, and so he goes out and be shitty and then he's in fucking prison and people are shitty to him in there, so he's got to be shitty in response. It's just like it's just like, yeah, how the how the fuck do you get out? It's like you gotta. I mean, it's it's it's like even I don't know, dude, I don't know. I don't know how. I mean, even even when you know someone like you shows up and you're there for five seconds, but you show him a little bit of empathy, like you're doing the best that you can, and still it's not enough. He you know, steals your car and fucks it up. But yeah, it's a shame, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I mean, like, well, we all go through it, and that kid just had it a lot worse than I have, I guarantee in a lot of other ways. So I mean, which, like I still wish the best room. I hope he's good.
Speaker 1: Out there, you know.
Speaker 2: Kind of it sucks to grow up in that kind of situation, it really really does. And kind of I feel the same.
Speaker 1: But it's almost like what was that? What was this place?
Speaker 2: It was like it was essentially it was essentially like they call it like a like, yes, it's just a group home. That's the easiest way.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it was a chucky cheese but with no pizza and no games.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no pizza and no games. Kids still screaming, and I'm still cleaning up vomit and shit. So like I feel like nothing really changed between the two drownds.
Speaker 1: What do you do now?
Speaker 2: But yeah, oh I'm a mechanic.
Speaker 8: I work on cars.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a total one eighty from anything else.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, no, one hundred ten percent. Like I do have a good passion for it, and I want to eventually like get a good savings up, like to go back to school and like working kids in that same kind of like field and stuff like that to really kind of try to be like, you know, hey, like you're in a shitty situation, but be like paid to be consistently there for them, you know, like and and and be in a good financial situation, have the education to deal with the problems that they have and help them, you know, instead of just like what they've been given, like in the specific place that I worked is just a simple turn and burn, you know, like like, oh, you're a good world per and you're not gonna like touch a kids or be weird. So you're like you're in you know, I wanted to like mean something so that they know, like, hey, someone actually like cares, you know, and they want me to be better and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: What uh, what's your ultimate goal in life?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: What do you hope to achieve with the remaining time you have left on the earth.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh, I guess just be happy. Like you know, I'm already kind of happy. So it's like pretty much did it. But I just want to enjoy kind of life and everything it comes with, you know, Like I love I love going to see live music. I'm super into like going to festivals and stuff like that. So when I saw you at Electric Forest, that was super bummed because I wasn't there this year, but I'm definitely going next year. Oh yeah, it's those festivals are so fun. So like doing stuff like that, you know, living in the moment, going on random one off vacations if I can afford it, like you know, just live live life of one and just see what it'll has to offer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Electric Forest was. It was a ton of fun. Hopefully I'll be back next year when when you're there. I mean, that was it was. I think that was the most amount of people that has ever seen It was like a thousand people in the crowd for both shows.
Speaker 2: Oh yeahaneh yeh is crazy. It's one of the biggest festivals in the countries and it's like one of the prettiest and honestly, like it's got this got good vibes. So like, I'm super stoked that you were there, because like I think you deserve all the Internet clout to have people make penisis and chat. You know, like you're off and I love what you do, so.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, on my on the last I did two shows there, and then after the second one, it was like, all right, I have nothing else to do. I'm going to see if one of these people that are coming up to say hi to me after my show, I know one of them will give me some mushrooms. And so this guy, I would be surprised.
Speaker 2: I would be surprised if.
Speaker 1: I was like, I think this will be an easy find. And so this guy gives me like he's like he's like two is mellow. Three you'll really feel it. And I was like, I'll do three. So I eat three of the gummies and the whole time I had I was fucked up. It was like the whole time I was like, man, I wish I took more instead of like it was an interesting moment. For me because I was like, I should just be enjoying where I'm at right, but instead I was like, man, I wish I took more of these mushrooms. I had a great time wandering. For those of you who don't know about Electric Forest, it's like this big crazy music festival that it's also like a let's see I've been to I've been there Coachella, Bonaru and e DC and I Electric Forest I think has the had the greatest variety and spectacle of shit of all those things. I mean, it was such a cool scene. You're like, it's like an all night rave in the middle of the woods, but there's not just music. There's like all these different things that you can encounter in the forest. Like I saw they have a library in the middle of the forest, and there was this it was three o'clock in the morning, and there's a lady on a stage who is reading a children's book to all these adults who are one hundred percent of them are just gone on drugs, and she's reading it to them like she was like she's reading to kindergarteners, and she's like doing the voices of all the characters and like turning the book around to show them the pictures and stuff. It was awesome. I saw it.
Speaker 2: They have so much art too.
Speaker 1: They do. I saw this guy. Then there's this other station in the middle of the woods. There was a guy was like jacking off a puppet. He was like rubbing the clitoris of a puppet. And then the puppet squirted into a cup and then someone he had someone in the audience drink the puppet come. It was awesome. Uh, if you have the chance, go to the electric for us, and and I wonder what, Oh, it's probably oh, I mean it was. It was puppet come.
Speaker 2: Kind of makes it like, because you know, it's got to be like no, I don't want to think about that.
Speaker 4: Actually that'll be a lot.
Speaker 1: But also shout out, shout out to the homie who gave me those three mushroom gummies. You're a hero, all right, Ray anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 2: I've introduced so many people to this show. I'm sure they've already recognized my laugh. So if you're out there and you're watching this because I forced you to watch it, to be like, hey.
Speaker 3: Look I did bang.
Speaker 2: The sun was later Hi, love you guys and everyone in chat. You guys are awesome to step be nice to each other, love each other and forget and then remember that people just stay stupid shit sometimes, like you know, but don't let it ruin your night and stuff. And while I hope you have a wonderful rest of your tour. I'm so sad I missed it, but I'm definitely gonna be there next year in Denver, and I'll have quite a few friends with me too.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck yeah, Denver's one of my favorite places to do it, so I'm excited to see it there. He went from cleaning up piss to cleaning up motor oil. He is ray, and I hope you have a good.
Speaker 3: You too.
Speaker 2: I hope you keep stream and I'll stay on and you have a good rest of your night.
Speaker 5: Do but take care man, Okay, Hello? Oh what's up?
Speaker 3: Oh damn? Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 1: While?
Speaker 3: Oh damn, I did not think i'd get through.
Speaker 1: How's it going, baby?
Speaker 3: I'm good man? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm hanging in there, dude, I'm By'm a lizard, weird guy on the thing. What's up? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm just like felling nitrous balloons doing nitrous living live like hanging out.
Speaker 1: You know, I hear the sound of a nitrosus balloon filling up in the in your room.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, man, hold on, well yeah yeah yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, can you take I know this might be difficult because you're really busy, but can you take me off with a speakerphone?
Speaker 3: Is that better?
Speaker 1: Much better? How many nitrosus balloons today?
Speaker 3: A lot? I mean, it's a twenty pound tank. It's not empty yet, so.
Speaker 1: Twenty pound tank. That is absolutely enough nitrous to swell your brain. Ir reverse, stay, I.
Speaker 3: Mean you know you gotta breathe in between balloons, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm glad you found a way to do this healthily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, you know drug usage. Of course, the only way to do it is healthily.
Speaker 1: You know, how long have you been doing matrice for.
Speaker 3: Oh man today? A few hours lifetime. I started my first time when I was seventeen. I'm thirty now.
Speaker 7: That's seven times now, seven times eight, seven times eight is we'll see eight times eight sixty four minus.
Speaker 3: Seven would be fifty six, am I right?
Speaker 1: Damn it, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Actually, my DHD brain rounds up and then just subtracks down. It's a pretty cool, weird little trick.
Speaker 1: Actually, have you noticed any cognitive impair after doing all these fucking nitrous balloons.
Speaker 3: Given the moment, of course, following days, depending on how much I do, I will say it affects more so like your your liver, it's weird, man, Like your your ability to eat shit. If you don't keep up on your vitamin B get shot. So you got to make sure you eat like beans or like red meat, or like take one of days or something's it's it's the weird thing to be cognitively function of. But yeah, vitamin B when you do nitrous goes way down, So you got to make sure you do that. Vitamin B twelve extremely necessary for cellular function.
Speaker 1: You know, I will say you have put a lot more thought into inhaling this entire tank of nitrous oxide, and I thought you did. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I said, I've been doing it for a while. My nickname is the wool cook. I you know, I I try to take care of people like got my My big rule is like, uh, you know, if you're gonna treat yourself like shit, you gotta make sure you take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: What do you care about what's what's your name? Nick? Is your name?
Speaker 3: Nick? Oh? Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nick?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah? What do I care about? Damn? That's a loaded ask question. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I assume you care about things that aren't besides just getting stupid high.
Speaker 3: I yeah, no, I care about a lot. This is more of like a distraction. I genuinely my like bottom line.
Speaker 4: My bottom line is I just want people to be like happy, you know, free, healthy, you know, eat food, have a shelter, clothes, learn some stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you have hobbies? What do you do with your life?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: For sure? So I cook, like I said the wook cook. I like going to music often, if that wasn't a given. Uh, being outside in general is a very healthy activity. So in general, I'll try to be outside as much as I can. But a majority of my life is in the kitchen. So a lot of my my life revolves around you know, uh eating and drinking, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Do you have a job. What do you do for work? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So currently I run a sandwich shop. Uh've been you are beginning.
Speaker 1: I just wanted you to know you are beginning every single sentence with a yawn.
Speaker 3: No no no, yon no, yon no, no.
Speaker 1: You're like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every the beginning of every sentence you say sounds like you're waking up from a nap.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, because I'm inhaling Nitris. So my voice is definitely skewed a little bit. Your job, my job, I'm ana cook, Well, lion cook, will cook.
Speaker 1: You're lion cook? What do you? I mean you don't have to docks yourself, but I mean are you are you? Are you line cook at a chain?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, no, no, I'm an independent up in the I'll say that the northeast of America.
Speaker 1: What do you cook? What's your what do you what are your best dishes?
Speaker 3: I mean, personally, if I had an option to my favorite thing to cook a barbecue. I love smoking meats, uh, but you know, in general, fried fried chickens my favorite. Are you a bit Southern American? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Do you get? Are you high usually when you're cooking.
Speaker 3: On marijuana? Yeah? Every day, all day for sure. Sometimes I drink you know here and there. I you know, when I was younger, I used to party a lot more. I've had my indulgences to the point of recognition. So now it's more or less on myself to live a lifestyle while maintaining myself.
Speaker 1: I have to say, I have to say, Nick, if you're inhaling a twenty pounds canister of nitrous oxide while saying that you used to party pretty hard, I am very curious.
Speaker 3: What you what you used to partying? Used to look like you? Yeah, a lot more nitrous, my buddy, I was. I don't do. I don't really, so I'll do. Let me this way. When I was younger, I practiced it than I didn't, and now I'm kind of back to it. The three piece, with the exception of the fourth, pills, powders and pharmaceuticals, and then presses. Those are the ones you want to be careful of.
Speaker 1: What's a pressy?
Speaker 2: Like a roll?
Speaker 3: Like ecstasy?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay? And now how many peasy on these days?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll eat like Mollie, but I don't really do pills, powders or pharmaceuticals. I might do like ketamine and cocaine, but I don't buy it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So all right, York. As a lion cook, you're making fried chicken, you're making barbecue, I have to assume that you're pretty make some pretty good food.
Speaker 3: I look to assume so, and I think you know from the feedback that I've gotten, people have told me that I do. Yeah, yeah, for sure did.
Speaker 1: On this phone call right now, you've I mean, you've taken one hit of nitrous oxide? Person said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty much. Every like it's like every every every breath pretty much. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What are your relationships like? Do you have family? Do you have a girlfriend, do you have what's yeah right now?
Speaker 3: No girlfriend. No, I got a pretty healthy relationship with my parents.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: My nephew is actually up right now. I'm gonna go see him tomorrow or on Friday, we're going to go to the Art Museum. It's free on Fridays where I live, which is like kind of a giveaway where I live. God bless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if it's as much of a give away. I don't know if the art museum is free on Fridays is as much of a giveaway of where you live as you think it is.
Speaker 3: Man, there's only so many museums, and there's only so many free museums on Friday.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you live in Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: I don't live in Philadelphia. No, that's a good guest, though it is in the northeast. I did say that. So yeah, now we're an hour and it down, so you're not helping me out.
Speaker 1: Get all right? So you have a good relationship with your nephew. When's the last women's your last relationship?
Speaker 3: Balm ship Man official years ago. Unofficially there are definitely some people who would be upset hearing this, but unofficially there's been a few here and there. The definitely mean a lot to me, but it was more or less me finding myself over the years.
Speaker 1: Again, I know you're doing very important things right now, but you can you keep the phone to your face. I couldn't hear anything you were saying.
Speaker 3: Can you hear me now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was saying, uh, you know, over the years, I've had relationships in and out, but I will say that they've faltered because of my own cognitive choices, like being vocal about setting boundaries, boundaries not being met, me leaving, or me not meeting the boundaries of said person.
Speaker 6: You know, man, we're all just working on ourselves.
Speaker 1: So Nick, do you desire to do your friends? What are your friends doing?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 3: My friends are listening right now. I actually texted him and said, I was in queue, So shout out my homies if they're still living.
Speaker 1: Do you what do you hope for the future? Nick? What do you what do you want out of life?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: That's that's a question right there. Like I said, Man, I just want everyone to be like happy, healthy fed. Think you know a place to live close in the back, learn a little bit. That's like my bottom line, you know. I know it's a lot to ask. It's a very obscure and jaded thing I guess to be, Like, I wish world peace.
Speaker 1: But why I've never heard somebody say it was jaded to wish for world peace.
Speaker 3: Of course it is. Man, look at me sitting over here, sucking down nitrous, being like here we all just get along.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think Vladimir Putin would be more chill if he was was high on nitrous a lot every day?
Speaker 3: I think I think he'd be more loopy because I've seen people not so fucking chill on nitrous. I don't you know, it can go one way or the other. Schizophrenic people shouldn't be doing nitrous. Is that dude grounded? I don't know. It doesn't seem it should. He do nitros Maybe, should he do mushrooms? Probably?
Speaker 1: I've I did nitrous oxide once five years ago, and I've never done hair, but it felt like what I think heroin feels like.
Speaker 3: It's so I've never done crack, but I'm told it's more like crack, like the like uplifting sounds and stuff like that I've.
Speaker 1: Been Would would you consider yourself addicted to whippets?
Speaker 3: No? No, because because addiction in the general term, you know, if you're talking in the physical sense. No, Psychologically still no, you know you can't physically get addicted to whippets. However, I'm psychologically not addicted to me was I when I was younger? That's a different question, am I now? No?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do whippit's again tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, because the reason why I have this tank is because there's a band playing in town tomorrow.
Speaker 6: So I'm not gonna do all this tonight. It's for like after the show tomorrow. So when we're all like, you know, on mushrooms and acid and Mollie and stuff, we can do this while we're hanging out smoking weed.
Speaker 3: Yea chilling. It's like an after party thing.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do them? The day after that.
Speaker 3: I'm just I mean, I doubt it because it will most likely be gone and then I'm not gonna like go fill the tank up again anytime soon. Okay you no, No, I mean especially with like what was that? I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Are you happy and satisfied with life?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I got it. I think that's like a very weighted conversation. Like you know, each day is what it is. You take it as it comes. I think I'm a happy person. I like the relationships and with I like the job that I have, I have future in my mind. I'm not I don't think I'm a terrible person. You know, that's everybody else's perspective, I suppose, but you know, I like to think that I'm a good person. And what else can you say?
Speaker 1: Well, god, damn, you sold me on not your so ox side.
Speaker 3: I mean it's you know, it's not for everybody, but uh, you know, sometimes it's fun. Like I said, man, you know, it's like you just got to be smart when you're being stupid.
Speaker 1: Nick, Do you feel as though you got what you desired out of this conversation?
Speaker 3: I got I definitely got it, that's for sure. Man, Like I didn't. I didn't go in with any intention. Uh, there was no like extrapolation necessary. So everything I got out of this was exactly what I wanted. So I appreciate the time. You know, I genuinely didn't even think i'd get this far, So that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 3: Uh, people of the computer, just be kind to each other. And I'm up of the internet trolling. It's just old hat. Just learn to love yourself and love each other. My god, have a good night, Nick, you too, while thank you brother.
Speaker 1: Well we did it. We created the best advertisement for whippets on the internet. Sounds like it is the solution to all of life's problems. Thank you, Nick. No, if it's a terrible for you, definitely don't do whippets.
Speaker 8: All from Carlos.
Speaker 1: Carlos, Hello, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Am I on? You're on?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: My goodness? What an honor? What an honor?
Speaker 1: It's a fucking Carlos. I say this in full sincerity. It's an honor to talk to you.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty from ear to ear?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 8: Am I saying it right?
Speaker 1: You're going from ear to ear? Well, you're being preemptive because this you I don't, I don't. I don't know how this phone call is going to go. You might, it might, you might ring, you might hang out being like ah, that actually was not fun.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, it's it's cool. It's cool, it's cool. I'm just like really excited, am I. I don't know, it's overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: You know what do you what's what's overwhelming? You know at this moment?
Speaker 8: Well, I remember seeing your show randomly on on Twitch, yeah, and I was like, hey, this is pretty cool. Thanks, And then I was just watching your comments and people I don't know you. I feel like you have this aura where you make people super comfortable and and I'm pretty sure this has been said before, but because you're in a costume, you make people knock down this wall so they're like, very not. Do I have a bias?
Speaker 1: I guess, well, I I appreciate that. I hope I do. I hope that that that I have some kind of calming something. What's going? Is there a reason you called Carlos It's okay if there's not.
Speaker 8: I guess I've always just tried to call you and see if I could ever go through. Yeah, but hey, man, I just had a baby.
Speaker 1: You just had a child. Yes, man, Wow, that sounds that sounds awful. How's it going?
Speaker 8: Well, it is that as well, But for the most part, I feel like the good part overshadows it. Like for anyone who's ever are afraid of having one, like the reason why they don't have one, It's like it's very much there. It never goes away. You're still scared of it.
Speaker 1: That's the thing about having a kid is that you you can't really, I mean you you can have a you can't reverse the decision. You can't put the baby back up inside of the vagina. It's here right right.
Speaker 8: You wish you could shove it back in, but you know, you just you just can't anymore.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 8: There's no return at the at the hospital, per se.
Speaker 1: You can't kill the baby. You can theoretically kill the baby, but you you, it is agreed upon by most philosophers that that is unethical, and I'll you know, stand by that as well. So once you have a kid, you just have one, and you well, you can leave a lot of people leave sometimes I think that, you know, I talked to somebody on the podcast however long ago, and she was like wondering if she was a good mom, And I don't know, I had really good parents, So I'm not I don't have a good like uh, I don't have a lot of faith in this hypothesis. But I kind of feel like, just not not leaving when you like could totally just leave, is that's got to be like at least seventy percent of being a good parent is like you.
Speaker 8: Know, yeah, yeah, yeah, I definitely were there. So definitely I think that you definitely have to be there because like, I didn't grow up with my father, right, So whenever I do talk to someone who had shitty parents, I'm like, well, at least you know your father, right, you know, because and they're like, oh, well, you know, you don't know how it feels like because I do have my father. Babies a piece of shit, so like I'm not constantly you know, going to through it and then and that I'm like, well, I never had one to begin with, so I don't know. I guess it's almost like that half half full, half empty, Yeah, Like which way do you want to see it?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have had a piece of shit father than no father?
Speaker 8: I prefer no father. Yeah, I've thought about this. I think that my curiosity will always be the fact that I never completely knew him. I knew where to find him, but under certain like circumstances, I just couldn't see him. But now, you know, I've been very very busy with my own life, and once I became independent, basically you know, handling everything on my own, I just wasn't as curious as before. But I think that to be a good parent, not only do you have to be a president, but you also have to be kind of like, you know, curious about about about the kid, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure, yeah. I feel like you can't just be like, all right, I'm here. I mean, usually you can do any you can do whatever. You can kill the baby. I was saying, you can do whatever, but you can't. You shouldn't. Yeah, well yeah, you guys should have just like, yeah, you shouldn't. Just you know, lean on the fact that being there is is good enough. Right. You gotta also be curious and do all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, do you ever plan on having kids having little lizards going around?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I mean I'm so so far removed from any life that looks like me having kids right now. I mean I'm still I'm a young guy. Still, I'm only twenty.
Speaker 8: Five, so yeah, that is pretty young.
Speaker 1: So I you know, I don't know who knows about the future, but I'm having I have a bro I have a hard time to take care of myself. Like, I don't do laundry. I just wear ship out of the hamper all the time. I go to sleep without brushing my teeth a lot. I don't cook anything. I mean, I'm I can't. I'm not doing good just me, And so adding a little guy, adding a little person to do all that stuff for, is that'd be too much?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: Well, I think that you'll do just fine, brow like seriously, and this comes from the bottom, from from a stranger's bottom of heart, because I mean, I think that we're all we're all smart, right, and if you're interested in anything or like, you seem pretty responsible with your show, let's say, right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think that.
Speaker 8: I think that you'll at least like give it your all. I don't know you just I don't see you being like any sort of shortcoming of anything. But anyway, yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, sometimes my show drives me crazy, and I'm like, I should abandon this and go to you know, fucking Vietnam, But I'm not. I don't have any plans to do that anytime soon, but I think about it as a legitimate option. Whereas like if I had a again, you know, if I had a kid, I don't want to be like I should just abandon this kid and go to go to Laos, you know, I mean again, I can do that, but you know, it's a whole different thing.
Speaker 8: Do you have a way out out of your show? Like have you revealed your identity at all? Like if you wanted to leave your show, like knowing would definitely recognize you, you can, like you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like you know how oh, I mean, I would just stop posting stuff.
Speaker 8: Right, but you have and like put your like your real name out there, you're I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean people, I mean yeah, people know my real name and how I look. But I don't think people like like like no, I don't get recognized in the streets as myself.
Speaker 8: Ever, I think you're pretty famous, Like I saw you like two years ago, right like when pandemic very I'm like, oh, this is this therapy for real.
Speaker 1: So that makes me think feel sick that you think that I appreciate it makes me feel it makes me feel sick though you think I'm well, I appreciate your stokedness. But I feel like you and I are talking in a way that we would talk if we just met at like a fucking you know, a bar or something.
Speaker 8: Like yeah, first one, first round would be on me ron.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks man. But I don't I think the idea of like being famous and people having like an idea of who I am as a person is It's bizarre. But I'm trying to just be a guy, you know, And I feel like we're talking the way that we would talk if we just met on the street. Maybe not the streets, maybe the street. We wouldn't talk to each other about, you know, whether or not. I don't think. I don't think we would be like walking past each other on a sidewalk and I'd be like, hey, excuse me, what's your name? And are you planning on having a family anytime soon? I don't think we would talk to each other like that.
Speaker 8: But right right right, I think i'd be carrying my I think i'd be crying my having my crying baby on my on my arms. I'm like, hey, man, yeah, I have a baby now. So you ever have any questions you know, let me know, man, especially the heart ones. I feel like people, I feel like people don't talk about the hard questions, you know what I mean, like does it suck? Like you know what I'm saying, Like everyone's like, oh, having a baby, is you know a blessing? Blessing? Or like oh was this baby planned or whatnot? And like most babies, I think most parents I've talked to, you know, admit that they're not but like they're not going to like tell you the truth or like how can I explain this? It's like it's definitely like more life is definitely more real, and people are admitting things to us, like uh, people that we call adults as when we were little, Like they're being more truthful than ever, Like they're not white lying to us or to me anyway anymore.
Speaker 1: So it's like just kind of like veil and what in what way do you feel like they're being more.
Speaker 8: Truthful, like, for instance, like their flaws, because did you ever think that your parents could do no wrong? At one point? And it kind of like like now they're they're like, yeah, you know I was scared when I had you.
Speaker 1: Or like yeah you know kind of like yeah, like.
Speaker 8: They started to treat me like a more of an adult.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, for sure. I like having this conversation with my parents where either's I like, I like trying to hear about their vulnerabilities. I'm going, I'm I'm I'm going back home uh soon, And I'm thinking I'm thinking about recording a podcast with my parents, not like not for the public, uh like for this, but just for me.
Speaker 8: Is it can be like a voice Is it gonna be like is it gonna be like a voice podcast?
Speaker 1: Or is it like I think I'll just like I'm bringing I'm gonna just throw a microphone in a backpack and go back home and uh like I just asked them about their lives and stuff and record it and show it to my sister and no one else.
Speaker 8: Would you be willing to ask some hard questions about like you know, every family goes through, you know, hardships or you know.
Speaker 1: I've thought about autout that yet about that conversations you know, Yeah, you know i I've thought about how uh because yeah, every my family. Every family has like history of things that are maybe tough, and I've thought about how I want to talk about that in this podcast if I talk about it, But I mainly want to ask the types of things that you know I talked to you know, strangers about on this podcast, but like with my family, like how did you feel when you first had me? How did you feel when you first had my sister? What? What do you where'd you grow up? What it like? You know, just general stuff. I realized I've never talked to them about, you know, because because it would be weird to do over a regular dinner, you know, Like if I'm at and I'm like, how did you feel when you had me? I feel like I'd be putting myself out there with that question. But if I'm like, hey, let's sit down and like record something for the purpose of talking about this, I think it's an interesting idea, so we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 8: You know, what I think would be.
Speaker 2: Thought provoking or tell me, Carlos, I think.
Speaker 8: That it would be something like, how did you deal when your parents have siblings?
Speaker 1: They do?
Speaker 8: Yeah, how did how you know? How did your parents feel when they felt like their siblings were meddling or not respecting boundaries within their personal or metal marital life. You know what I mean, Like like those types of conversations.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I don't know how much my parents. That's the thing is that I don't I don't know how much my mom or my dad would like I mean, I would tell them, I'd be like, I'd be like, this is for the for the private, but I don't know how much they would be cool with talking about that on like recording it. But a question.
Speaker 8: I guess. My My goal is not to spur stirre the pot within that conversation. But it's just like trying to see, you know what, what what advice can they pass to you and then you to your viewers? You know what I mean? Like, I think it's worth while sometimes just spreading not only positivity but productivity. You feel me Like, yeah, I just think it would be worthwhile every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Carlos, Carlos, Carlos, Well, Carlos, thanks for talking to me about this. Good, Like you seem like a good guy. I thank your child is everything? Okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah we're good. We're good. Yeah. Man, Hey, you know what, I'm super honored that I was on here. I can't wait to Cane. Can I replay this?
Speaker 1: Uh? Maybe I've been deleting vod's lately, keep doing that, but eventually this will this will be in some podcast at some point.
Speaker 8: Cool. Cool. What do you call your fandom? Your fan base? Like your community?
Speaker 1: Folks? People people on this.
Speaker 8: On this Twitch Channelman, they're the.
Speaker 1: Best, absolutely absolutely, Well, thank you for calling Carlos. It's good to talk to you, and God bless you for eight for eight years.
Speaker 8: Thank you, sir, Thank you sir. Same to you, same to you. YouTube.
Speaker 1: Bye man. I'm I'm very glad I don't have a child, so that would be a lot I can I've said this on this show about eight thousand times, but I feel like I can barely take care of myself, so to add a little person in the mix would be insane. But who knows life's long. We'll seek goes on the line every night, every week and goes to staging your life.