Speaker 1: Good morning. So we're talking about Valentine's Day to sing this?
Speaker 2: What what? Yes? He can?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh seeing this for Valentine's Day. We stumbled upon a brainstorming session where we would love to see him for Valentine's Day wherever he is in concert. But it might just be us playing the song.
Speaker 2: Just like our little version of a Buddy Moon.
Speaker 3: I have so many questions, like, are you gonna tell her? You're gonna write it in the cards?
Speaker 1: This song makes you want to eat?
Speaker 2: Might just learn learn it and sing it to her?
Speaker 1: What is it called? Colt? Make let me call Michael rehearsal.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, sorry man, Okay, you got this.
Speaker 1: I'm on it. Finished lyric. Next, let's get well that should be our finished a lyric on Valentine's Poor listeners?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna tell you?
Speaker 1: Well, guys, it's not like it's been a secret. We've been talking about it for an hour, I.
Speaker 3: Know, But like, are you gonna put it in a card and say?
Speaker 2: You figure if we can do it?
Speaker 1: It's not convenient and there are tickets, It's a lot of geography involved. But the thing is I just the whole point that I brought that up was like, Valentine'sday is gonna before you know, I start thinking about it. What are you gonna do, Tanya.
Speaker 3: I we don't know yet, but it's on the Wednesday, so probably nothing.
Speaker 1: No, that's not the spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get all about the kids now, Yeah, well we don't.
Speaker 1: We still romance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm the way.
Speaker 5: The way I'm thinking right now is like, oh, I need to figure out what type of Valentine's the kids are gonna give out at school and get those before they sell out, because then you go to the store too late and there's nothing left.
Speaker 1: We're not there my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do that. It's not Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: You're engaged. Finally, how can you say nothing on Valentine's Age?
Speaker 2: I know you're right, I need I know, I know I need to step up my game.
Speaker 1: All right, let's speak about your game. So Sistney's going to share what you heard about the latest trend in people getting married.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: I think traditional honeymoons are not They're not going to go away, but it's a buddy moon that everyone is kind of dabbling with right now, and I'm kind of here for it. It's basically couples inviting their friends to join them on the honeymoon. Therefore, it is a body moon.
Speaker 1: I would do this.
Speaker 2: It's kind of fun.
Speaker 5: It's I look at it, kind of like a one big, massive after party after the wedding, right. Sometimes couples do this, they'll have a you'll go to like a club or something after your wedding. But this is like next level doing a trip with your friends right after the wedding.
Speaker 1: So to me, I mean, the wedding is the hard part. I don't know that, but I would do the buddy moon. If I dig it to the wedding, I would do the buddy moon. I would split it as well. I would go like half just us, and then I'd want my closest, closest, closest friends to come and join.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing. You can do both, so it's not one or the other. So is this something you would consider, Tanya?
Speaker 3: This is something that I am considering because one of my best friends, Paulina, was like, would you be open to for your honeymoon all of us coming out for the last like four days and joining you?
Speaker 2: And I was like, that could be really, really fun.
Speaker 1: So let me let you off the hook here don't include us. It's too many people. And then where do you draw the line? Because I would love to be honored to know that we were on the list, But I think it should be Becka, Paulina the pop star, Sofia, Sophia and uh you started closest to Yeah, and you know Robbie needs a little say as well. Yes, correct, like one of his bros. But not us from work?
Speaker 2: Right, So for you, who would it be? Ryan would be like to Naz.
Speaker 1: For me Mario Lobez, No, I think you'd be people who like I speak to every single week multiple times for example.
Speaker 2: Like me, I have to find them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you guys are in the front runners. Unfortunately, if I use that lens, you're right, I talk to you more than anybody. So that's I can't do that because I think if you start people from work on the Buddy Moon, like where do you draw the line, then all of a sudden Ruby doesn't get to go and doesn't get to right, Mark wants to go.
Speaker 2: He and Amy want to go on this thing, like you have no idea, No, you got to keep it tight, all right, Well
Speaker 1: Buddy Moons, I like they're on the ride.