Speaker 1: Also media.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, welcome to it could happen here. I am your guest host, Matt Leeb back again with sharene Unas. What's up, Cheren?
Speaker 3: Nothing? This?
Speaker 2: This is this? Yeah? This is what's y?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I happy to be happy to be back. Hopefully you guys listen to part one already of Matt. Yeah, really cool little series we got going on here. But if you haven't listened to that first, and then we're continuing this Hasbara, this Hasbara journey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this Hasbara train stops for no man uh. Yeah, So this is part two of this series about Hasbara once again. Hesbara is basically just means to explain, and we're talking about Israeli propaganda and beyond not just propaganda, but so much more.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk a little bit about the myths about Israel that have kind of like gained a foothold in Western public consciousness to a degree that it's like not just a foothold, but it's just kind of things that we commonly think are facts. So like if you grew up in Zionism, which is like if you don't know, that's a political ideology that birth the state of Israel, you have probably heard a lot of your teachers, your rabbis, your friends, your family, your Israeli friends, your Israeli family talking about how it's your responsibility to explain Israel to the people, and growing up, you don't actually know that what you're doing is propaganda, like you think you're just you know that you know more than most people because everyone else is getting their information from anti Semites. You know, you think like you've got the real scoop and that most people are just you know, born ignorance and biased against Jews. And you don't have to be Jewish to have been exposed to espara. Chances are that if you grew up in the West, you probably hold several views about Israel that are the result of decades long pr campaigns. So what I'm gonna do now is a lightning round of myth busting. This is just like real quick getting into some of the I don't know, some of the most pervasive things that I think each one could be an entire episode. But you know, listen, this is your guys, pot this isn't my podcast. I can't just take it away from you. So I'm just gonna do a lightning round with you are you ready.
Speaker 3: Sharen, oh Born Ready, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay. Israel is not a land without a people for a people without land. Okay, there were people there. I don't know if you know that Palestinians were there and seven hundred and fifty thousand were expelled innineteen forty eight. This whole conflict has not been going on for hundreds of years. It is very very modern, and it has nothing to do with an ancient religious rivalry. So when someone says, oh, they've been killing each other for thousands of yet, no, no, not even a little no, that is not a thing. Israel quote lives in a tough neighborhood and it must act tough to survive. That is just regular ass racism and orientalism, the idea that they just you know, you have to be tough, you know, I mean, listen, A tough neighborhood is very much that is translated for an American, a white American audience. You know what I mean. What is a tough neighborhood. It's one with a lot of people of color. Here's another one. There are plenty of Arab states. Why can't they just go there again? This is a weird racist, dehumanizing thing to tell someone whose house you just bulldozed, like, you know, whenever you see them, like doing a big zoom ount where they go, like there's only one Jewish state and there's all these Arab states. You know, it's like no, no, no, personally, what happened here, don't don't you know? It's like you guy had house, Army took house, moved him to other area. That is wrong, period. You can't just say go to another Arab country. That's that's just racism. Here's another one. It's too complicated. No, it is not. Switch the roles in your head. Use your brain for a second. Switch the roles of Jews and Palestinians in your head, and you'll have an easier time condemning the side that has powerful government and army whose crimes include genocide, apartheid, at nick cleansing, military occupation, and religious slash, racist settler terrorism. That is not complicated. If it were the Jews who lived in Gaza getting bombed mercilessly, you would not have a problem saying what was happening was genocide. You just wouldn't just do that in your head. All right, here's another one. Zionism is an indigenous rights movement. No, it's fucking not. It's not. It is a settler colonialist movement. That is something that was made explicitly clear by the creators of modern Zionism. They not only talked about like settling and colonizing Palestine, but they referred to the Arab occupants there as the indigenous population. They they said indigenous. They God, it just pisses me off. And also the indigenous argument is like, way, I just hate it in general when people go back and forth about who is indigenous there, because it's so academic. It's like it's dehumanizing and it obfuscates the whole thing because once again it is just Palestinians being like I want to be able to vote, I want to have my house back. I literally have the key to my house. And yes, many of them literally still have the keys to their house. All right, there's there's so many there's so many goddamn myths and propaganda that I just like that. I started a podcast about it. That's that's that's why. But like much of the stuff that you take for granted is fact is not only a historic but like wildly so, like the IDF outnumbered the Arab States armies during the war forty eight. That is literally, they say the opposite in the you know, nineteen forty eight story of the creation of Israel. It's like un created Israel. All the Arab states attacked. That is not actually what happened. Were not just that all the Arab states attack, but that Israel and the IDEF overcame this gigantic horde of Arab armies. The Arab armies that were in this fight are far fewer than have been reported. You know, they say it's like seven, It was more like four, and only three of them. Only one of them had any sort of like modern military capabilities. The rest were not really armies. And also they outnumbered the idea of outnumbered these armies in nineteen sixty seven. Here's another one. Is it all attacked first in nineteen sixty seven. It was a preemptive strike like famously, and yet the you know, once again, the narrative around the nineteen sixty seven Six Day War is that, you know, is Youra all minding its own business and then Egypt, along with the other Arabs, yea evil Arabs, attacked the Israeli army struck first. That is a fact that they talk about, and there's it's also very very much disputed as to whether or not the Egyptian army was going to attack at all. But you know, there's no room for narrative because it, you know, fucks up the glorious story of what became the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. Another one, a hud Barak absolutely did not offer the Palestinians estate during Oslo. He did not, nor did he offer ninety six percent of the West Bank. And no, Israel did not invent the fucking cherry tomato.
Speaker 3: Wait they did it.
Speaker 2: No, they did not. There was a Haretz article about it where they're like, no, we didn't. Why do we keep saying this we didn't do this? Oh my god, that's so funny. No.
Speaker 3: I mean, so many of these talking points are some of the main arguments that Zionis will use to be like, well, they rejected this and this is what happened here, and it's just like these are all incorrect. You're just like regurgitating hsbara.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's because that his Bara has been so widely repeated and so often that it just kind of sinks in Huberak did not offer them a state in terms of what you would consider the definition definition of a state to be, you know, and that is autonomy, that is sovereignty. They were not offering them sovereignty. They weren't offering ninety six percent of the land. They had taken such a large percentage of the of it. And what they were offering was in an even smaller percentage of what they had already taken. And they the thing they were offering again, not a state, not a state, not a sovereign autonomous state. But you know, this is a things people are willing to believe. And that's just that's the whole thing. And again I prefer to say it's the I am rubber, you are a glue tactic. But you know it's the same shit. You know, Hiszbara likes to invert the victim and the victimizer. And the reason is simple. They know that the West is much more willing to believe that Jews are the victims and Arabs are oppressors. You know, it's just it's playing on Western guilt and complicity in Europe during the Holocaust, and it's playing on kind of liberal sympathies in general, and honestly it's playing on well, who do you know if you're in the West. If you're in the West, you know some Jews, maybe you don't know Arabs. The Arabs you do know are on TV doing bad, you know, And that is one of the reasons for the effectiveness of it. And in terms of like the inversion of everything, like I think my favorite example is the is the map, So like Israel will often point to a map of the entire mina region like Middle East North Africa, and they'll highlight all of the Arab countries in green and Israel in blue to show that like, oh, Israel just a tiny is It's just a tiny strip of land. It's just a small bean, you know, surrounded by big green Arab monsters and want to kill Israel like that. Hesboro map will like often include the West Bank and the Gaza strip in green as well, and it's a way to frame the West Bank in Gaza is not just being like this you know particular thing. They will be like, no, these are part of the giant invading Arab green monster, because what they're trying to do is show the power imbalance is being completely inverted from the reality here, you know, and anyone anyone who knows you know, or anyone who's like watched the news, knows that it's ridiculously false to claim that Israel is somehow the less powerful agent here, you know, like you you don't have to have a PhD to plainly see the disproportionate power imbalance. Like there's Israel an you know, well armed military, cutting edge technology, backing and funding of the world's most powerful state, most powerful superpower, the United States, and then there is Hamas. That doesn't make Hamas the good guys or whatever I'm saying, it's just a clear indication of the power imbalance. You know, there is a clear power imbalance. And I think, like to what you were saying, the last one hundred plus days have made it perfectly clear that for all the talk of like the Arab States supporting Palestinians, like, it's clear Israel could literally genocide Palestinians in broad daylight. In the Arab States who do nothing. There is no giant Arab green monster that is protecting the Palestinian like the Palestinians. Only Arab comrades right now are the Houthis in Yemen and has Bollah in Lebanon, both of which are non government militant organizations. They are not like, it is not the State of Yemen who is supporting the Palestinians. It's not the State of Lebanon. It is these militant states within states pretty much. And yeah, so it's like you have to remember when Israel claims were just they were a small state the size of New Jersey, you know, in a tough neighborhood, and trying to make you know, the West Bank and Gaza look like the spear's tip of an Arab invasion. You have to remember that's not the case. The truth of it is is like you want to talk about how small Israel is, look how small the Gaza strip is, and that you know alone, to like look at that picture to know they are surrounded and to see that there's no way out. That I think changes the narrative for people. And it's a narrative that the Israelis don't like to show. They don't like to show the West Bank and you know, in terms of how it is cut into cantons that are basically everything is surrounded by Israeli settlements. In Israeli military.
Speaker 3: They took the best agricultural lands for themselves, you know what I mean, like they really And also I think talking about seeing the Gaza on a map, it's really infuriating to me because I feel like in the last couple of months more people have seen what Gaza looks like on a map than ever before. And we see how fucking small it is, and it's described as being five miles at one point, like from the sea to the whatever, and it's still not enough of aable, you know, it's to the wall, literally to the wall. But like it's just even seeing how mini school it is is still not enough for people to be like, oh, thirty thousand people dying in this little strip of land.
Speaker 2: We should think about that, like right, yeah, no, I mean no, it's it is it is. My point is basically to dispel the idea that, like the Hesbara has been Israel, small there or deserves support and people standing with it because small because scary, small, scary because baby puppy, because a little little you know, please help, And that visual is just such a it's such a gross lie. And you know, you've anything to make the Palestinians, you know, seem bigger than they are, is helpful for Israel, and that's why they do it. You know, this is this is a way to invert the victim and the victimizer. And it's clear as day. Other things that are clear as day, these products and services that we're going to be selling. So stick around, we'll be right back and we're back again. People in the West, by and large, prefer the Israeli explanation. They're fine living in this alternate reality. And you know, people believe it for like a variety of reasons. Some people because they were raised to believe it, some people because they just want to believe it. But I think mostly most people in the West just don't really care enough about like Palestinians to like look into it like they're you know, they're just it's one of many news stories too. I think a lot of people it's easy to put in a box and to be honest, you know, like wouldn't that be nice to be able to compartmentalize like it would for me? Shit, it would make me way less stressed if I could just not care. And that's not to like call out anyone who doesn't care, because I do think that it is absolutely human and valid to have some things that you just don't have emotional capacity to care about. I think my issue is not whether or not people are like, you know, supporting Palisine on their social media or whatnot. My issue is whether or not they're just going to allow themselves to be manipulated and then end up defending the indefensible because of it. Like if you're if you're not going to say nothing, don't do hasbara. That's my that's my feeling about it. But yeah, you know, people want to put in the box. Beyond that, I think there's also no incentive for a lot of people to believe in it, in fact, to even question who are the victims and the victimizers in the whole Israeli Palestine quote unquote conflict, Like it brings up a dark, twisted irony that most people don't even want to entertain. You know, people don't want to think about that stuff. And it also it people worry about whether or not they're going to get in trouble. And that brings me to another part of this speech I found from the Middle East Policy Council about haspara quote it also seeks to actively inculcate canons of political correctness in domestic and foreign media and audiences that will promote self censorship by them. It strives thereby to decrease the willingness of audiences to consider information linked to politically unacceptable viewpoints, individuals and groups, and to inhibit the circulation of adverse information and social networks. It focuses on limiting the receptivity of audiences to information. So hasbar is fucking orwellian? That is? I think one of the things that interests me about it a lot is how Orwellian it is. You know, it goes beyond mere branding when the Israeli government and pro Israel institutions like so effectively mold the parameters of what is and isn't politically correct, not just like in their own country, but in other countries in the West. Like, think about the self censorship that you the listener do around this issue. Think about the times you wanted to say something but didn't because you didn't know the exact right way to say it, you know, like how to put it. And like think about the times that you were reading something critical of Israel by someone you trust and agree with, and one sentence or one word or one turn of phrase triggered you into questioning not just the validity of the thing you were reading, but like the nature of the person who wrote it. Think about your reaction to me saying these things about Israel, and about how you felt when Sharene made a lot of these points on some other episode of this podcast, you know, like think about why that changes things for you. And like there was a time where I was also uncomfortable and like I would only feel comfortable at hearing criticism and doing criticism of Israel in the presence of other Jews, like it had to be in a you know, private all Jewish Facebook group or in like in person or through text messages. Like I was so suspicious of the secret motives of non Jewish people criticizing Israel, right, Like, like someone could literally say something that I one hundred percent agreed with, something that I myself had said, and then I would still get this icky feeling from them saying it, like yeah, but why are they saying it? Like why do you care? Like that is probably Hasbara's greatest success to relegate the issue of Palestinian human and civil rights to a niche subject that is best talked about in private and only by Jews. So I mean, Sharen, I know that, like for you, you've got you get shipped for this, you know I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I'm done qualifying in my real life especially and also just like in work. I'm done qualifying whether or not something I say is or is not whatever, because I'm if I'm even entertaining the idea that criticizing Israel is anti Semitic, that's like feeding the fire. I don't want to even bring that into I don't want to associate that religion and the state of Israel. And I feel like the more we have those disclaimers, the more it's conflated. And I've definitely, I mean, I've had a lot of anti Zionist Jewish people on this show, almost almost to like show people that like, listen to these people with actual experience.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's not to it's not to you know, say you shouldn't. And none of this is me saying like, hey, you shouldn't listen to anti Zionist Jews or whatnot, or just like you know, like or you shouldn't be discerning about who you're getting your information for, because yeah, there are Nazis who are you know, wrap themselves in the guise of being anti Israel or like you know, anti occupation or whatnot. That none of this is putting down anyone for being discerning or being careful, but it's to say that like Hasbara has quite an effect on even the most conscious of people. Like making Zionism and Judaism synonymous and like practically indistinguishable is like one of his Bar's like greatest achievements, presenting Jewish support of Israel as monolithic save for like a few cranks you know, who are the exception that prove the rule. You know, like non Jews don't want to criticize criticize Israel because they don't want to upset their Jewish friends, or they don't want to be labeled an anti Semite. You know. It's like, you know, after the large public outcry about Israel's brutal response to the Homosteris attacks of October seventh, there was a big push among Hasbaris to frame all Jews of the world as feeling abandoned by the left and abandoned by their friends. You had people like Brett Gelman, Oh my god, from a stranger.
Speaker 3: Walking dumps, I hate him so much, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, fucking wooly Willie over here going on Instagram being like hey, fake woke former friends, and like he gave a speech at the like Stand with Israel March that was something like the Jews don't need you, like presenting the you know, the idea of people criticizing Israel, or like not wanting at the very least not wanting the complete obliteration of Palestinians in Gaza. Framing that is like, oh, well, all the Jews want that, you know, like his whole thing of being like the Jews don't need you, as if he and Israel represented all Jews, like presenting the Jews of the world as a monolith, as if non Zionist or anti Zionist Jews don't even exist, as if we all felt this way, Like you don't want to hate Jews, do you? Of course, if you don't, then you gotta let Israel do whatever the hell it wants. You know.
Speaker 3: I think what really bothers me about him? I mean everything bothers me about him, But like people like him, they'll sometimes preface what they're saying with hey, I care about Palestinians and then continue on their their whatever tirade. There's ionis bullshit. And it's like, it's just it really boggles my mind because I think he thinks he's a good person. I really think that he believes he's a good person when really he's just a piece of shit that does not see a huge group of people as human beings.
Speaker 2: Yes, does not see people is human. And this is something that you I think that anyone who's like a self described liberal or leftist or whatever would be able to easily recognize in any other situation. But it's just it's it's it's clouded in this particular situation because of this conflation, because you are willing to believe that Jews are sort of a mono like monolithically agree with Israel. Like they may be like a little bit like liberal Zionists or whatnot, but mostly you know, they all love Israel, and that is is is not true, and it's it's a way of like more so, it feeds into the continuing conflation. It feeds into this hasbara that Israel represents all Jews, and I am telling you right now it doesn't. And I don't think I'm telling anyone something they don't already know. Like I think people knows Zionism is not Judaism.
Speaker 3: I think I've said that many times on this podcast, trust me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, at this point you should know.
Speaker 3: If you don't know that by now, please.
Speaker 2: Yes, learn it now. But like you know, Jews, both inside and outside of Israel, have a diverse range of views about the Israeli government. That's not to say that Jews in Israel do not, for the most part, you know, support the government at least or support the project of Zionism, but that is to like, to me, that's to be expected. It's to be expected that it's like fucking nine to eleven, you know, I it'd be weird to not expect the kind of racist jingoism that you saw like after nine to eleven, you know, in fucking America. And I feel like that was the majority of people. Was that kind of like like seething anti Arab hatred. And I'm not excusing it, But what I'm saying is that Jews have a diverse range of views inside and outside of Israel, and a lot of it includes wanting a ceasefire. And that's why you see it in these Jewish organizations that are trying to end the occupation. They're trying they are openly critiquing Israel that are calling Zionism racism. You see it, and you see it because they because we're honestly trying to change this narrative. We're trying to stop people from believing this lie that the Jewish people are synonymous with the state of Israel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think that's why Jewish and I mean I've said this many times as well, but Jewish Antaizionists are like a very integral part of the movement to liberate Palestine because it's again, it's not a Palestinian issue, it's not a Muslim issue. It's a very human issue. Its care about people not being fucking genocided.
Speaker 2: Yes, another thing that's pretty clear is how good the products are that we sell here at Cool Zone. Let's stick around, listen to these ads and we'll.
Speaker 1: Be right back.
Speaker 2: And we're back. So I want to say to everyone listening, I understand that the impulse to treat the subject of Israel with more caution and care is rooted in respect for the Jewish people and a desire to stand firmly against anti Semitism, and that is that is a good thing. I encourage that one you respecting Jewish people and wanting to stand firmly against anti Semitism, wanting to fight it with every fiber of your being. You are correct and feeling that way, and I want to encourage it. And I also need you to understand that it's for that very reason that I urge people to speak out about Israel, because I believe Israel and they're Hasbaris mouthpieces and the project of political Zionism are inherently anti Semitic, and not in like the semantic sense where it's like Arabs are also semi So it's an argument I've heard. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about anti Jewish, specifically anti Jewish. They actively work to create fear amongst diaspora Jews, make us distrust our friends, our neighbors, our coworkers, our fellow Jews. Even they tell us that, you know, they tell Jews that unless they support Israel, they are not real Jews, you know, or they are self hating Jews. They use our past traumas against us. They re traumatize us and manipulate us like it's classic abuser shit. It is it is abuse, it's it's cult shit too, And they even deal in Nazi revisionism. And it's it's so important to point this out because you see the way that they, the Israeli government uses the Nazi you know, accusation in order to do a genocide. I mean you see constantly, you know, in the last three four months, videos from the IDF showing, you know, an iPad they found in a teen girls bedroom, and you know, they open it up and there's the wallpaper of the iPad is is Hitler's face. And you look at that, and you're supposed to go, oh my god, I can't I can't believe that, and you forget to question what the fuck an Israeli soldier is doing in a seventeen year old girls bedroom. Why is it blown up? And why is why is he going through her stuff like that? You you stop looking at what is actually happening, and you start looking at what the Hasbaris want you to look at. They want you to see the Hitler thing and go like, oh man, this is a whole society of little Hitlers and and I you know, I look at that and I see the way they cynically use that. While at the same time, you know, Benjamin Netanyahoo has been pushing this line, claiming that the Holocaust was essentially the Palestinians idea. I mean, this is something that has been gaining more and more traction in like sort of this new Israel Palestine, like a historical narrative that's been pushed about, like you know, the Mufti and is and and Hitler meeting up together and being like have you ever thought about killing the Jews? And Hitler was like I never thought about that before. It's that's so smart. Wow, thank you. So Palestinians like total bullshit, totally revising, like trying to do fucking like I don't know apologya for literally Hitler is anti Semitic. I don't care how you slice it. It is. And that's something that the Israeli government deals in. They deal in anti Semitism all the time. I mean essentially, Israel tells the world that Jews are a third column, loyal to Israel first and foremost, and tells Jews that our home isn't our home. They say this to us, and you know that due to our traditions and our blood, you know, we are just merely guests in any other place. This is like an old racist worldview. From a previous century filled with blood and soil fascism, you know, and like for me, like growing up in a mixed secular family, you know, where I'm like, yeah, I'm like culturally Jewish and I'm ethnically Jewish, but I'm like a blood jew essentially, you know, like and as like the very fact of me having Jewish blood was used by fascists to murder us during the Holocaust. Now under Israel's Law of Return, that very same Jewish blood is being used by fascists as a passport to allow me to move to Israel and displace an entire Palestinian family if I choose to, like, you know, being religiously Jewish doesn't have anything to do with my ability to do this, and my blood is my passport to do apartheid. That's why I choose to talk about this stuff. You know, if you're going to use my blood to make me complicit in crimes, the crimes of your state, then I'm gonna have something to fucking say about it, you know. So my final piece of Haspara has to do with something that has been said over and over again by countless zionussing the current president of these United States of America, Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Folks, were there no Israel, there wouldn't be a Jewish the world was safe.
Speaker 2: The idea that the state of Israel alone can keep the Jewish people safe is an insane piece of hasbara. It is total, utter anti Semitic bullshit. A Jewish state does not and cannot keep Jewish people safe. Tying the fate of the Jewish state to the Jewish people is a recipe for fucking disaster. The Jewish people are a nation that has lasted thousands of years. Nations meaning like a people with a common origin, history, language, culture, customs, and religion and or religion. You know, it can be any of those things. And for a long long time we were one of many stateless nations that existed. And that's not to say that you know, Israel show and exists or whatever. But more importantly on what I'm saying is that Jews should exist, whether they happen to be located anywhere, like wherever they are, Jews should should exist. The existence of the state of Israel, to me, is not the question, and that is not what Israel claims to do. They ensure They claim to ensure the existence of the Jewish people. But they do not. All they do is try to bolster the existence of their state. And it should not be common thought that the existence of Israel and the existence of Jews are the same thing. As I can personally think of nothing more dangerous for any people than to tie their entire survival to something as impermanent as a fucking state. And that is the truth about Israel. So you know, all this to say that I'm a I guess I'm an anarchist. Now there's one thing that you know, getting into the whole Israel Palestine thing will do to you. It turns you very quickly into someone who believes the existence of states is the problem. Yeah, yeah, so that's that's me. That's how I feel about stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you did this series for us. Where can't people hear you do the same thing? But what by yourself?
Speaker 2: With other people? You can? You can hear me? Do you know these talking about Israel and stuff? On my new podcast Bad Hasbara, the World's Most Moral podcast. It's a it's a comedy podcast about hilarious Israeli propaganda that I that I find that are you know, listeners find and you know I have on my friends like Sharine, I had you on, I had Anna on, I had all sorts of great anti Zionist Jews and some really amazing Palestinian guests. Or at least by the time this comes out, I assume those episodes will have come out. I you know, I don't know when those are coming out. But anyways, I've only been doing the podcast for a month and it's been a lot of fun. It's been cathartic, and it's been hard, and it's definitely been you know, like caused some stress in my life because you know, looking for this content you have to dig through a lot of really horrific shit. So yeah, check out bad Asbara or you know, check me out met leave jokes on Instagram, and go to a Sacramento punchline March seventeenth, Sunday, seven pm. Me and my wife, my wife ran Jessica Ifi'rentini. We're gonna be co headlining there, so get your tickets now. Link in the notes.
Speaker 3: Yay, No, thank you so much. I really enjoy your podcast, the most sporal podcast I would.
Speaker 2: Say in the world. Sure, thank you for you know, give me the opportunity to talk about this and you know, I I promise you that the show, The Badass Bar Show is funny. I swear to god, it's funny.
Speaker 3: It's very cathartic. You are you're correct in that. It's very cathartic to just like event with your friends and people think the same things as you, especially if you're surrounded by someone or people that are kind of.
Speaker 2: Purposely ignorant or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, when you're surrounded by people who don't want to either don't want to engage with this at all, or I'm mad at you for even partially engaging with it, it's nice to find the people that you know in love and like to joke around with and be like, we're we're not crazy, right exactly, and then we go, yeah, we're not, and then we have a good time. Yeah, check that out, and thank you, and thank you to everyone at cool Zon Media.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go follow Matt, go see me in Matt and and his uh my crush his wife, don't tell her, And yeah, they're they're really doing the work. And I really appreciate both of you guys just being really outspoken always, and so yeah, follow their lead. Keep talking about Palestine. There's still a fucking genocide happening, and that's the episode.
Speaker 2: All right, bye everyone.
Speaker 3: Hie Pree Palestine pre Palestine.
Speaker 1: It Could Happen Here as a production of cool Zone Media. For more podcasts from cool Zone Media, visit our website cool zonemedia dot com or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can find sources for It Could Happen Here, updated monthly at cool zonemedia dot com slash sources. Thanks for listening.