Speaker 1: Cameras rolling.
Speaker 2: We're about to make miss a movie Magic, the movie Magic. My name is.
Speaker 1: Enya Humansor, and my name is Drew Phillips. You know why I was named Drew Phillips. Why because my dad was like when he walks up to the plate when he's batting in the MLB, it's Drew. Just sounds so much better than like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like ah, like what they'd be like, why why are they saying? Why okay, welcome number SANDAG. We're here, We're here, We're here in our house. Nothing, nothing weird is happening.
Speaker 1: There's no strings hanging down over there that apparently I hate.
Speaker 2: The last episode, somebody commented I love them, but these damn strings, and it was like this cute little light I have that has a bow on it, but only the strings weren't frame. Sorry, sorry, we're not We don't have set designers, and it's just like run by us and we're like doing all this like labor.
Speaker 1: Grass by something. It's all grassroots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're from the ground up, Like we're just like really committed to making like something that I make people happy. And apparently that's not good enough. So I was like, I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Period. Do well, let's take out these iPhone notes and take a look at what I've have written down.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's if I was eating a banana that one episode that someone got pissed at me, Oh it is bread.
Speaker 1: Bread. You were macing on some fucking bread. It was crazy. It was so.
Speaker 2: Hungover that I felt like if I didn't get anything in my body, I was gonna like keel over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That there's a trend there. It seems like you're hungover every single episode in some capacity.
Speaker 2: I'm hungover. I'm fucked up. I didn't see by I'm so high. I'm not gonna tell.
Speaker 4: You what I got high on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Do you know World of Shirts? I know you know World of Shirts? Josh. Someone made a TikTok account because Josh was like, oh, I'm gonna like slow it down, like thank you for calling me out, like I am going a little too hard with alcohol, respect because he is, and it's like diabolical. But he immediately fell back into it because that it's just not you can't just quit alcohol like that. And someone made a TikTok account going through every single one of his tiktoks that he posts and getting a timestamp and like recording in records, like the amount of alcohol he's drinking, so like from like starting at like eleven am, he'll have like a tall boy of like Mike's hard lemonade, and then at like four am, yeah, and then at like two pm he'll have a beer, and then at five pm he'll have like another MIC's hard lemonade. And they taking notes, yeah, like and share take notes, can share.
Speaker 2: About literally like the worst thing that ever happened to people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, but so that account is pretty interesting. But I'm also like, y'all are preying upon somewhere.
Speaker 2: Are you pocket watching my boy? Yeah, y'all are pocket.
Speaker 1: While alcohol watching him. Bro, like leave him the fuck alone. But yeah, they also like we're telling up how much he spends on alcohol a day. But I'm just like, y'all need to stop lool corying this boy.
Speaker 2: He's like literally a person.
Speaker 1: Like it's so bizarre.
Speaker 2: So, guys, you might find that the people you are making fun of our people.
Speaker 1: You might find that exactly exactly what they might be real. They could be real.
Speaker 2: They could be real people with real feelings behind that behind that iPhone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I came up with an app idea and a lot of a lot of people. A lot of people would be scared.
Speaker 2: A lot of people will be using it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people will be using it. And it's I think it's genuinely a billion dollar idea.
Speaker 2: Just like blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: It's Drew.
Speaker 2: I just say stuff and I don't to get it out.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I.
Speaker 2: Just had this good idea about writing a book. That's not real.
Speaker 1: I have a good idea, dude, that is so one of the funniest.
Speaker 3: My name is Drew, and I a Greek Kai. I leave my hand on his lower back.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I hugged him and then I put my hand.
Speaker 2: This is why we need hr because you are attacking him. Yeah, you are.
Speaker 1: You're accusing me of things I never date.
Speaker 2: He would never do that.
Speaker 3: I didn't see you guys for like three weeks, and then I see Drew and then he hugs me and squeezes my love handles and goes I needed this.
Speaker 2: Well, he was.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because if I show love to the people around me, I'm deemed evil. But if I don't, I'm deemed evil.
Speaker 2: So there's no winning, Like if you didn't touch Carl like that, he'd be like I miss your touch and warm and tunder touch.
Speaker 1: So it's like what do you really exactly? But anyways, the app idea, So I was just sitting there thinking and I was like, damn, there needs to be an app for this, but not for me, but for other people obviously. But I'm thinking what needs to happen is there needs to be an app that, like okay, tracks you in like the location you are at all moments of the day, and like all the other users, it's almost like a social app. It tracks all the other users in their locations. And what we could do is hyper specify that app for gay people, so gay people can meet each other and like hang out and go on dates and like love each other and do things like that and not do us Like.
Speaker 2: What is it called.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about calling it like diner or something like that, like you go eat at a diner.
Speaker 2: Oh, you could call it like finder, like finding a friend, like you could call it friender.
Speaker 3: You call it back shots too.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just said it's not for sex, bro Oh sorry I just said that. And then there's another app idea that I can go into about like posting pictures online.
Speaker 2: Sorry sc thecket in the window and it's like so violent.
Speaker 1: But we could also like make an app where like it's like a social app. Like I don't know if this is a thing yet, but like you can post like pictures of yourself online and you have like a profile where people can follow you, and you follow people, and there might even be like a discovery page and like a place where you can message people privately and then there's comments and likes and stuff.
Speaker 2: But wait that like we have it's that's Instagram, that one. That one we have, the other one, the other one. I was on board with you because we don't have that, but I was thinking the other one. We could do it for straight people because gay people get everything.
Speaker 3: Now. Yeahs oh, missionary, we'll call that one.
Speaker 2: We'll call that one missionary. Gay people will kind of we'll call it finding.
Speaker 1: I make a spot.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'll pluck those. I'll tweet for you.
Speaker 3: Oh did you do it to like contour your journey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, to make make my ki my kabela. Why have we never talked about talked about that? Kai Bela, Kai Bello, whoa Yeah, and it's like, kaybela, that's the vibe. It's just something I've been thinking about that's really interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm like fucking tired of this set. I fucking hate the set. M I hate sitting.
Speaker 1: Well, what are we gonna do about it?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna move? Should we just fucking move? Like this ship's fucking boring? We should just moved to the living room or something like.
Speaker 1: I just like that might be hard, but sure, no, dude, like watch.
Speaker 2: It, like literally, like Kai can cut it, Like it'll take like three se seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's take like three seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was just like sitting in that chair. It was pretty easy, honestly, Like you'd be shocked what women can do when they put their mind to it. Oh, we let Kai sit in camera. So if you start to feel uneasy and you're like there's a presence in the room, I don't know, Ky, just if you can just like swivel so your whole back is turned to the camera, just like, Yeah, I don't want you to be like, we have other chairs in the room too, you don't.
Speaker 1: Have to be like let him sit there.
Speaker 2: Looks like, straight up, I've ever seen any humans sit on a chair?
Speaker 3: How do you sit cool?
Speaker 1: Like, love yourself.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to man, spread, take up your space.
Speaker 1: You deserve this space just as much as everybody.
Speaker 2: Honestly, we want to see an aura dominating from your dominating.
Speaker 1: What the hell is? I don't know how Toulating.
Speaker 2: Is not the best chair. When I was building it, I was like, this doesn't feel like the most ergonomic terra. But I didn't have to, you know, I had it was crunch time.
Speaker 3: In this chair. It really does feel like I'm giving you like couple's therapy, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Let's try it out. Let's try it out.
Speaker 3: Okay, how is this last week? Guys?
Speaker 1: I'm horrible. She's a bitch. I hope she burns and how I hate her?
Speaker 3: Dude? Okay, cool? How do you feel about what you just I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked and I'm taking a back because I thought we had an amazing week. We made love every single night and it was difficult to keep going. He had many moments where he couldn't keep it up. But you know, oh there's pills for that now.
Speaker 1: And I've been going to my church group. I've been going to my church group. A bunch on the grinder app.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, no one find her.
Speaker 1: Find her app Wait, the craziest thing. No, I'm not even get it in.
Speaker 3: Have you guys talked about just as your therapist. Have you guys talked about the fact that Drew's gay and maybe that is what is.
Speaker 2: Oh, we pay you to fucking sit here and make shit up?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Can they come back please?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I we could.
Speaker 2: Keep going to beat up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm just I'm trying to help you this. This is like an existential problem in your relationship.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, now he's still going. He's still going. The h the although I wanted us to cut and I wanted you to come back and like vote back.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Okay, So to get back into it in the last episode, Okay, to.
Speaker 2: Get back to it, Okay, perfect transition.
Speaker 1: Can I fucking live? Can I fucking live and breathe? I don't know if I'm allowed to Okay, Um, right, Okay. So in the New York episode, I posted a picture of my screen time, and in that screen shot, at the very bottom of it, I didn't crop it.
Speaker 2: Correctly and wait, what was Actually it's not even.
Speaker 1: That fucking big of a deal because it's it's the Grinder app and it's fucking for churches, and y'all should be praising me and thanking me that I was on the Grinder appt for thirteen hours, twelve hours whatever.
Speaker 2: I know you were dedicating a lot of time to God. It's because you had a hard week. You needed some relief, some stress, some pleasures, and you find pleasure in God.
Speaker 1: You can't do shit anymore, bro, you can't live your life. I feel like I'm attacked every day for being a Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's hard, Like we're just living in a day and age where it's it's more normal to follow your zodiac sign, not God. It's like, what are we even what? We're headed towards dark times? And my friend can't even use the app that finds him peace and love and fills him with so much joy.
Speaker 1: Fills me, like, fills me deeply with.
Speaker 3: Joy, getting stuffed with joy?
Speaker 1: Well, should we talk.
Speaker 2: About how Drew locked me out of the house. Drew, Actually we had a bad week because he fucking locked me out of the house because he fucking hates me.
Speaker 1: Now I was over I wait, No, we need to preface this because this space in general has been like very stressful for us, and I was falling asleep very early. But now take it away.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you haven't noticed, we're in the pop up space. By the time this episode comes out, we're heading into the last weekend of it being around sof and you're in LA you should, oh my god, you should pass by. Hopefully by then there will be throw up and pissed all over the floor from the fantasic.
Speaker 1: And if you little fucking rodent steal something, we have armed guards that will shoot you, motherfucker. So I don't touch shit. I see all your little snarky comments.
Speaker 3: By the way, guys, now that I'm on camera, I am on my phone, but I'm taking notes like I'm working. I'm not like I'm not like on Instagram or like playing.
Speaker 2: We're gonna see he's on Friender too. That appen is spreading really quick.
Speaker 1: The truth is spreading really quick.
Speaker 2: Anyways, We've been here every day, like we've been planning this for a really long time. But then like once I had to go into motion. I don't think we took into account the stress that it was of like setting up a space, moving everything. We are freaks and we have control issues. So we were like, we need to do everything on our own because we're freaks and we need help, and we should maybe take medication so that our life is easier. But that's neither here nor there. And we've been going home and knocking the fuck out and going to sleep super early. And yesterday I had committed to going and meeting up with somebody for the first time. I was like, I need to just do it, because I need to make it so that I can hang out with this person in like normal casual settings and it doesn't have to be like the big scary thing that adults do where it's like, yeah, let's get dinner and like meet for the first time. Yeah No, never that, never that.
Speaker 1: Meet Amy ad t give me your meat, sit with that. Oh I am I did nothing wrong. Oh I feel good of myself.
Speaker 2: But my dinner with this person ended really early, like earlier than I thought. Thank god it ended earlier, because you would have actually been fully comotosed by the time I got home. On the way home, I realized I didn't have my keys because we had to go drop off a car. But Drew just had my fucking car. He had my car in my car keys because he doesn't let me have my own car on Fridays because he knows that I'll go on the streets and I'll get my shit right through, and he doesn't trust me anymore, so he hides my keys. So I have to sneak out my window and take an uber. But getting back inside is the worst part, and it's really difficult. How was this my fault taking my fucking key.
Speaker 1: You've proven time in time again that you can't handle having your car on the weekend, and this is what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't even do anything. I met up with one person one okay, five, there was five involved.
Speaker 1: And it was on video and she's lying again and.
Speaker 2: We're posting on ig Stories two days, so make sure you go in and interact, ask questions about anyways. I fucking started heading home at ten fifteen and I called Drew. His ship went straight to voicemail because this motherfucker apparently doesn't pay his fucking box bill. Actually it's because he uses his goddamn iPhone all day and then if he doesn't put on the charger, it's not gonna be useful. And I headed home. I think I called Drew forty times. Wow, Wow, don't touch Tuna Box on camera.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, off, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: That's her name. Everybody was always like, what's her name? Yeah, well no, that's her Tuna Box. She doesn't have a name yet, but not box.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about Gilbert?
Speaker 1: Godfreed, this is Gilbert.
Speaker 2: This is his gunk?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Does it have a penis on that one?
Speaker 2: Want to know?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 2: You're gonna be very frank when you take a look.
Speaker 1: It is really two size.
Speaker 2: Watch your finger bites, watch your fingers.
Speaker 1: No, it literally does it has a mouth?
Speaker 3: Okay, sick. I will look at that later on the camera.
Speaker 6: It's like five Nights at Freddy's, except the private parts of these dolls eat the people. Oh okay, that makes sense, Yeah, sense because we believe in punishment for pleasure totally. We're very Catholic over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I mean Drew's building an app for people to go to churches.
Speaker 2: You should actually make it, and like it could just be like a really low runner app, but it should be churcher. You would get in so much trouble. Anyways, I called Drew forty five fucking times, probably, like that's my assumption.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: I called him so many times.
Speaker 1: He went through.
Speaker 2: None of them went through on his phone, So my phone just makes it look like a crazy person. I literally felt like someone's crazy ax waiting outside after going out for a drink and being like, let me.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 2: This video is literally mean to do it.
Speaker 1: But she called me seventy five times, but like.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Please let me have sex one more time.
Speaker 2: That was me to Drew last night, trying to get into our own house.
Speaker 1: But like in the most unlucky way, my phone. I never let my phone die for some reason, and my phone died last night right before I went to bed, so I put it on the charger. And iPhones, if you put them on the charger dead, they don't automatically turn back on. So my phone was just off. And so you called me one hundred and fifty times.
Speaker 2: I literally called you twenty five times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any crazy crazy girl.
Speaker 2: I called him from ten to fifteen to ten forty five, And I think, what woke you up? Like this didn't wake you up? But I got a video of it, and like we're gonna try and crop this so that people don't see the front door so they don't kill us and murder us. That's an awesome picture of me sitting at the front door because I was so cold, and I also had to eat in and I was so fucking hungry. I was cold, I was hungry. I was scared that I was gonna get killed because the murderers come out at night to play and kill me. The can I think what woke you up subconsciously was I had a huge brain moment and I connected to my home pod and the TV, and I blasted ice Spice for like twenty five minutes. Not twenty five minutes, but I blasted it for like ten minutes on and off, and I kept starting it over and over again because I was like, this has to wake them up. But he says, that's not.
Speaker 1: Even what I really I really like. What happened is I got home and like I even in my head, I was like, fuck, I need to go to the gym because we're the hot water at our house is being shitty right now. It's only hot for three seconds, so I need to shower. Yeah, And so I was gonna go to the gym, and like it's it's our home fault. But ironically, we pay our bill for the first time in two years, and we don't have hot water, Like their shower.
Speaker 2: Is broken, but we've been too busy to get it fixed. So every day I subject myself to a cold shower before bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hell. And then now it's like sixty three degrees in our house when we wake up. So I had to take a cold shower this morning, and like I swear to God, my nip like almost like fell off my fucking body. Like they were so hard they could have ripped through, Like sure, but what happened is I just like.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, he had something to say about that.
Speaker 3: I was just like like how hard were they? Like how hard did they get at their hardest? Like how hard did they get?
Speaker 1: Diamond? Diamond?
Speaker 3: Have you guys experienced any like dopamine boosts?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, well, Joe Rogan says that like your dopamine, just like skyrockets.
Speaker 2: I have never been so much closer to death. I literally closed my eyes and my dreams. I'm battered and bruised.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm so confused by this conversation right now.
Speaker 2: Oh because of cold showers. They say showers like lift your spirits.
Speaker 1: No, no, literally, like when I get out of the shower, I actually for like five seconds contemplate killing myself because I'm so cold, Like I'm just like, oh, it'd be easier to be dead.
Speaker 2: Literally gets down to like sixty two degrees. We just started running the heat finally. But we woke up one morning and it was sixty two degrees in the house and we were like, this is no way to live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we must turn on the heat. This is crazy. And then it had like the cool like hot air smell that kind of like fills up like yeah, when it burns all the dust, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's like, oh, it's finally trying to get cozy again.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, have you ever been comfortable.
Speaker 1: Talking about?
Speaker 3: Like, look how comfortable I am Right now?
Speaker 2: You were saying, what woke you your nighttime planned for? I fully me out of the house.
Speaker 1: I fully entered rim sleep. And I was only asleep for like max an hour, Max an hour. That's my drag name, and I just can't win. No. I was asleep for like maybe an hour total. And I think what woke me up was one being like, hella fucking cold too, my TV show was really fucking loud, And three, right before I went to bed, I like ordered uh burger King because I wanted the orange burger.
Speaker 2: That was the most jarring part is getting there and standing outside realizing not only am I locked out, but I'm hovering over the stinkiest bag of food.
Speaker 1: And I was like, it was the orange burger from Burger King? Can you actually blame me? I didn't know they had one.
Speaker 2: I was texting Sabrina. I was like, bro, I'm literally fucking locked out, and like, this is the worst day. I'm like so tired, I'm so stressed out. I need to wake up early. This is a nightmare. And then I was like, I just feel like I'm like going through it. And I was like, but I'm not alone because Drew ordered Burger King, so that motherfucker isn't a bad place like Postmates earlier, early enough in the day that your options are endless.
Speaker 1: It was like nine, yeah, but you have to.
Speaker 2: Look up Burger King because Burger King isn't like you don't open Postmates and Burger King's at the top.
Speaker 1: Like, I just wanted the orange fucking burger and the chicken fry.
Speaker 3: What is is it orange flavored or orange color?
Speaker 1: No, it's orange color with black sesame seeds all over the top. And it's supposed to be like spook Halloween and it's Ghost Pepper and Halopino. Anyways, I think subconsciously Christmas time.
Speaker 2: When we were at the concert, I keep petting it off. I'm so sorry. This is the last time. But when we were at the the fake concert and me and Josie were getting a drink, I did my fake laugh and I finally got a real reaction out of something. Oh yeah, like Josie and he goes oh. I was like, what is there something wrong with my laugh? And he was like no, It's like it's.
Speaker 1: Almost like an arm.
Speaker 2: And I was like, that's a rude thing to say about someone's laugh and he was like, no, come, I'm like. I was like, okay, I'm just now we're gonna laugh again. And then he just was like laughing and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, sound's wrong with you? Yeah. It was a really joying moment. And also at the fair Webster concert, I was mo, washing will insert the video here.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Wonderful moment.
Speaker 2: So you decided you hate yourself so much you were gonna get the Spooky Burger on November fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I wanted a month after their expired. It has like jalapinos on it, all that shit ordered at five point thirty. It said it was going to get there at like nine ten. Actually we can check what time it got there. But I think said consciously in the back of my brain, I was like, fuck, I need to eat dinner, and this is like my dinner, so I need to eat it. Sat outside for like an hour. I still ate it. But for some reason, I took one bite of that fucking burger and then just like vomited for like five minutes. And Enya wasn't home at this point. She had gone back out to do whatever the fuck cheat on me or some shit like I don't know what the hell do.
Speaker 2: I gotta get my look.
Speaker 1: But I was like throwing up, and I texted him. I was like, dude, I'm like so sick, like I don't know if I'm going to be able to go tomorrow. Woke up fine. After I threw up, I felt like literally the best I've ever felt in my life. Ate the entire burger king meal, and then I ate an entire salad or not like half of a salad, and then a little cup of mac and cheese. So I two dinners last night. Oh my god, luck at you at like eleven minute.
Speaker 2: It was because your stomach. You were on that app that you shouldn't be using anymore, and you threw up the gay demons. So that's why you felt so good after because you were back to being my man, my straight man, my man. Yeah, Drew fucking locked me out, and I literally I was like, this is pushing me.
Speaker 1: Like that's what dogs pushed me to the edge.
Speaker 3: The friends I did, they'll like be really sick and they'll throw up and they'll like eat them. You completely fine, then eat the vomit. And then that's what.
Speaker 2: You're did because burger king close and he really wanted that fucking burger.
Speaker 1: Right, I love a right, right, I have a bunch of notes.
Speaker 3: Do before you go into the nuts? Do I look cool right now?
Speaker 1: You look at big in camera?
Speaker 2: You look probably like scared really somehow. No, you look good, Bro, You're.
Speaker 3: Killing because I'm kind of trying to have like one arm back.
Speaker 1: It's like your legs are dates.
Speaker 2: How do I like, do you get like extremely.
Speaker 3: Conscious of your like like that's just standing.
Speaker 2: So you'll be the killer at your dates?
Speaker 3: No, I'm being present when like that like being up in their grill and ship.
Speaker 2: Really present in your own body so you can't even hear what this.
Speaker 1: Person is say.
Speaker 3: Oh my freaking guy, you're so beautiful, Like, oh.
Speaker 2: My freaking god, I would love to make you smile all night long.
Speaker 3: Because that's smileing crap.
Speaker 1: Seriously, like holy okay, but you would look better without makeup, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, Like literally, what the hell gonna you?
Speaker 1: Bat? You?
Speaker 2: Holy crap, you look amazing tonight.
Speaker 3: I need to sit down. I am sitting down already.
Speaker 2: I got to call the waiter over here to get a picture of us together. I need to remember this night for the rest of my life. I gotta show this to our kids.
Speaker 1: Kai's an insult, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah.
Speaker 2: He's an in cel if your name was Sell because he's all up in you. Yay.
Speaker 1: Kay's got like unspoken quiet okay.
Speaker 2: Actually speaking of this, relationships are so fucking funny because some of y'all look so goofy standing next to each other. Like sometimes I just look at couples, I'm like, look at you, Ah, So that's not this bit.
Speaker 3: You look goofy because your husband's gay.
Speaker 2: Tell him, tell him you're not.
Speaker 1: I'm not yay, I'm not okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I've believe that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gay. I'm not okay, I am not okay.
Speaker 2: Oh woka, Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: You're a nasty man.
Speaker 1: I'm a nasty woman.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I saw a picture with the.
Speaker 1: President who looks like he bathes in cheeto.
Speaker 2: Wait, Obama's not my president. Fuck oh, but I would vote for him. Like, is that girl from Canada she like made a rap about Obama?
Speaker 1: You're flopping right now. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, I stumbled upon pimple chicken and cump chicken all in one night. If anybody wants to see what that looks like.
Speaker 1: What are you even saying?
Speaker 3: Chicken?
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Watch what it is.
Speaker 2: Tell me that's not pimple chicken. Okay. So it looks good, right, it looks like delicious, And it's like, okay, like, what's he gonna do the butter? Listen to the way he says butter, but because.
Speaker 1: Using this ingredient butter.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Chicken, oh like popped pimple chicken.
Speaker 2: It's and then.
Speaker 1: Okay, actually I was like, what the hell are you saying? You're exaggerating, but no, like you're literally it's.
Speaker 2: Quite literally chicken and colored chicken.
Speaker 7: Because I'm going to be using this ingredient butter, and to run this experiment, it's pretty simple. I'm going to be injecting as much butter as I possibly can inside of this chicken breast. The more the batter, to be specific, a whole pound of butter, not being cheap, the more wholes the batter I kept poking too. There was no way I can add more. I'm determined to make this chicken breast exciting.
Speaker 1: I want the second one. I went the second one so bad. Okay. Something I've been seeing a bunch of is like these like videos that like are obviously fake, like the most fake shit ever. It's almost like they're they're recorded on sets, they're paid videos, like they pay these people to make them, and they're like of like situations like surprising his wife coming home from the military early or something, and like things like that, and like or like teacher yells at student and like they scream at each other, and like the teacher or the student takes up for themselves and like it's just ship like that and sorry, what was I think?
Speaker 3: The same true, your hand is.
Speaker 1: Like where the fuck?
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, I can't do shit.
Speaker 1: I can't put my hand anywhere I want to put it.
Speaker 2: Think all because tuna box perches.
Speaker 3: I instinctually just went back to the pussy part of the doll.
Speaker 1: They put the pussy part of the burden KFC. I swear to fucking god, they put the pussy part of the bird in KFC and Chick fil of gay like they did they did something different without chicken. It's chick fil a.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. I was like, heard you say something else?
Speaker 3: He still has his hand there.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's cold. You can't just let him get a little fucking warm down.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I thought you'd be on my side.
Speaker 2: That Like, he looked so scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what else? I'm filled with terror?
Speaker 1: What was I saying? Oh? The fake videos. So there's like a hell of fake videos online and then they have like millions of likes, like not views, likes, tens of millions of views, millions of likes, and then you go into the comments and every single comment believes it and has like fifty thousand, sixty thou seventy thousand something. Yeah, literally, like shut the hell up challenge, but every comment like believes it, and I'm just like, damn dude, Like misinformation like really is like going to be the fall of the American Empire. Like this is crazy that, Like it's not even like going to.
Speaker 2: See American Empire since.
Speaker 1: We don't tea. It's literally the tea of the situation in all of that. But yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: The accidents busted.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're beat as fuck.
Speaker 3: Like it'll be like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But then you you think about that and then like these are people who can't even communicate to their friends and be like, hey, what you did hurt me? So it kind of makes sense that like they see that, they're like, dude, I've never seen somebody had to cut.
Speaker 1: Off another fake bitch. Like that's their vibe is like they're like, I have to cut this bitch off.
Speaker 2: No speaking dan bitches who lie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she cheated on her partner with my boyfriend, Like fake bitches.
Speaker 2: I think that's like kind of a valid one though, Like.
Speaker 1: You're one of them. You're one of them.
Speaker 2: Me having sexual relationships with your mother has nothing to do with me cheating on you. You told me I was allowed to do that because I'm keeping it in the bloodline, and as long as it's your mom or your sister, I can do it. That's what you said. And you said especially if it's your sister, because it's just like you. But a girl help.
Speaker 3: Your guys' relationship is beyond toxic. I've never My other clients are Will Smith and Jada Pinkins.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, because we're brutiful like they they called they called themselves like I think brutiful, like it's brutal and beautiful.
Speaker 1: Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Rue Paul, the Pa brothers.
Speaker 2: Where did that come from?
Speaker 1: You just said Rupel and I thought of Rupel's stilt skin, Rumpel stilt skin, Rue Paul's drag race. Just it came to me. But that's someone made a picture of that and it just been in a fucking psyche for some reason.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't say. I'm bitches who drive the speed limit. Oh laterally it pisses me off.
Speaker 1: It should be illegal to drive this.
Speaker 2: We really know it needs to be illegal to drive the speed limit. If you were on the highway and you were actually doing fifty five, I'm gonna start throwing rocks at your back.
Speaker 3: Around shield limit. In fact, I'll go fifty four. I can just in case I get a little tired and I accidentally, you know, accelerate.
Speaker 2: Well, shouldn't be driving tired anyway. So actually, you're a fucking menace to society.
Speaker 1: Tired.
Speaker 2: I don't get tired. I stay up.
Speaker 1: Never that.
Speaker 2: No, you'll never catch us tired. Ohe me and this girl, we don't get tired.
Speaker 1: Never ate it.
Speaker 2: Drew up here, has any morsel of food, he will pass out. I watched him take a small bite of a banana because he was scared that if he ate the whole banana he would fall asleep. This motherfucker needs to go to a doctor, like it's like actually, and he was also he was eating the banana secretly because we were in here like filling it out and doing like.
Speaker 1: People don't need to see me eat a fucking banana.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've seen you eat more than a banana.
Speaker 1: What now, you're you're actually pissing us off. You're actually pissing us off, telling us we're toxic.
Speaker 3: You guys hired me. You guys hired me. Okay, now now that i'm more.
Speaker 2: Actually fire you and throw you on the street. I'm gonna go in your house and throw everything out the windows.
Speaker 3: It would be cool if you just threw me through this window.
Speaker 2: A few people I could like fully pick up and throw out windows like people underestimate how strong I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, women are super bad, bitch.
Speaker 1: Women are beautiful and strong.
Speaker 3: Like are not wrong? Women are beautiful as.
Speaker 2: And vaginas look good too.
Speaker 3: Guys, right, dude, pussies look amazing.
Speaker 1: E don't say that word. Come damn, you got up there.
Speaker 3: That's sounding good? All right?
Speaker 1: Well wait wait wait, wait wait, I'm looking done.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not talking anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done for the episode. I let out my last cry, last car for help, and nobody fucking listened. Per usual, I'm always like help me home.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, I can't believe I literally forgot about this. But on the way home from dropping off the truck last night, we had to rent a truck for this shit, and it was like three hours away and it was hell on earth, and we had to like drive there and back like eighteen times. It was just like the worst fucking vibe ever. But on the way back, I dropped in you off at her little dinner with her friend because she's not allowed to have her car or her keys.
Speaker 2: And he asked, make sure the friend I'm seeing I'm not having vets with.
Speaker 1: I have to vet them every time.
Speaker 3: But that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I dropped her off, and like literally five minutes away, I see a dead body in the middle of the street, and then I see a police car going this way and a police car going that way with lights shining everywhere, like looking, I'm assuming looking for the person that did it. But I literally saw a dead body or what I'm assuming to be a dead body, because no one was fucking helping this version.
Speaker 2: I were just laying the killer was passing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was read as the crimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was revisiting their crime soon.
Speaker 2: Because it's too it's too hard to get to Central Park and like dig up the bodies that he always talks about Central Sea Park.
Speaker 3: Why did you choose Central Park? I've always kind of wondered.
Speaker 1: That because I love Central Sea.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't think about that. I mean, I I think you started that before, but I guess in a way you predicted it.
Speaker 1: No, I've been like a really early Central Sea fan, like before all you bitches, like I've just known him for decades since he was like in like Europe or where the fuck he's from, like where like eating.
Speaker 2: Chips, beans and tomatoes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love I literally love that joke so much that like the British eat like their Germany is still flying overhead dropping bombs, like like their beans and their fucking tomatoes and their blood, Like they just eat blood every morning, like you're crazy.
Speaker 3: It's like a sausage fill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I ride for that breakfast. I think that's a good breakfast.
Speaker 1: But both times we've had it together, you were like, this is gross.
Speaker 2: Well because I feel like we've only had it at the worst places ever, Like we had it with Elsie and she was like, this is like the worst example, but I have had it once and that that it was good at one spot. It was in Paris. Guys, you just have to go to the root of the food you want.
Speaker 1: Paris food sucks, dick, Yeah, it does. It really.
Speaker 2: Beans on toast is too lit, like I you see means like spread on toast. That ship is so fucking yummy. Oh look, Kai's on there?
Speaker 3: Am I on there? Wait? What is that? Is it? Actually me?
Speaker 2: No, that's not you it's just sah, that's not you either.
Speaker 3: Here was it too?
Speaker 2: It's really mean, but I'll show you after because it has.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was me being militia. I was expecting to see like a very we saw yesterday.
Speaker 1: It was a dude that looked just like you. Like it was scary. I tried to get a picture of it.
Speaker 3: The amount of guys that look just like me, it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I get tagged every day on TikTok. I get tagged in like thirty things and it's the same guy. It's all the same.
Speaker 1: Is the perfume?
Speaker 2: If I'm just living my life and people are tagging this person, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Dude, there's there's so many there's so many iterations of me on TikTok that I've gotten tagged in over the last month. It's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: One of them is some kid that dances really well.
Speaker 1: Well, you dance good.
Speaker 3: I do dance incredibly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see the butt crack that was out. There's every once in a while there's just like an ass hanging out.
Speaker 2: Oh, like somebody passes with their butt crack out like here, Yeah, all right, do you want to hit your sigh off corner.
Speaker 1: I only have one see corner today. But oh my god, I'll just say this, I don't believe in babies. I think babies aren't real. I think there's only three babies that are real because I don't see babies other than the three that I see.
Speaker 2: That is true. It's rare to see babies just out and about, but I guess they're babies. So like, how often are you just like taking them to like the hookah bar, because that's where we hang out, so usually we want to see a baby.
Speaker 1: Shit, Yeah, we love hookah is.
Speaker 2: Going to hook launches together, we get a bottle, we get the girls out with the fireworks.
Speaker 1: Like I've been like fading away slowly through this podcast, like I feel crazy.
Speaker 8: Okay, Grils, si Up Corner, Rills Syup Corn DW sig Up Corner, Drew this one.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Daylight Savings is weird. It's only seven forty, but it feels like I'm going to kill myself and then die alone.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Can I make yeah like just thro stylid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 3: Every squad, Every squad has an enigmatic, magnetic, beautiful queen and you and an incredible ball of energy, King drew and a stupid gesture that should be left out in the rain and maybe pushed in front of a car.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, like a beautiful, comfortable like wear's a white T shirt?
Speaker 2: Guy okay gave confident so happy that he found it in himself to leave the house because if I looked like him, I wouldn't. Guy in a white T shirt.
Speaker 3: I'll fucking take that. I'll take that. Thank you. Guys.
Speaker 2: Your bravery assounds me, and you will never not be seen.
Speaker 1: You have so much confidence. Like if I had even a sliver of your confidence, it.
Speaker 2: Would probably be a millionaire. If I had a sliver of your confidence, I'd be up there.
Speaker 3: Wow, guys, thank you so much with you, Oh my god, thank you. Me watching it back when I edit it and like seeing it.
Speaker 1: Falling down your face.
Speaker 2: You printed out frame by frame and your whole wall is like covered in it. If you spin fast enough, you just.
Speaker 3: Watch it is covered in come.
Speaker 1: Come yeah, yeah, yeah, I knew you were going to say that. Look me in the eyes.
Speaker 3: I can't. It's hard for me.
Speaker 2: All Right, we gotta go because I got to mac on that tune of box before we get to like, oh, my.
Speaker 1: We need to do a media. We need to do a media that way.
Speaker 2: I've just been watching a lot of South Park. That's like literally all I do.
Speaker 1: In a while.
Speaker 2: But I got a stizzy and I just hit my stizzy and I cheep on my my. My media is I chief on my sizzy, and I watch.
Speaker 3: So much it south Park that is equally super sad and super sick.
Speaker 2: I need it. If I don't get it, I will die.
Speaker 1: My media is Dwayne the Rock Johnson. Anything he's ever done.
Speaker 3: I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 1: I've been watching v It's like a spin off of the Boys, and it's goaded with the sauce. It's pretty cool. I really really enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Why do you talk like that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Fuck off? How about that? And then I like interface corrupted by Sugars.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: Wait, why don't we do physical media?
Speaker 2: I just cave to fuck But she won't meet it.
Speaker 3: I like physical media. Let's do that more.
Speaker 2: Dal Why are you what are you all are you doing? Oh? Those are our pop up shirts that we have in the space. But yeah, thank you guys so much for watching. If you're around l A and you want to come around and look at our physical media media help help.
Speaker 4: M.
Speaker 2: Fuck if you've ever wanted to touch ourselvestuff and I don't meet our private parts by Heaven Gallery. We have art, we have media, we have love.
Speaker 1: We have love and all right, M.