Speaker 1: What's up, friendos, and welcome in to leading off right here on Fantasy Pros. I am Chris Welsh, joined by d D DA Bye God from the top rope. It's Joe Pisipia.
Speaker 2: Just when I thought I was out, wesh, they pulled me back in.
Speaker 3: Oh I was, I was in a football and now now that I want me to do a baseball because Buba had a he had an internet problem. Next thing you know, they're call him Joey p and Joey B's back talking to baseball.
Speaker 4: What's up everybody? What a fun surprise on a fun Friday. Who would have thought?
Speaker 1: Look at that?
Speaker 2: The crazy things happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that. Our our deer, our dear casey Bubba apparently was having So we've had lots of internet thingies over the past year. Here, well, he had complete internet outage and Joe Pisa Pia, he waved through all the people that were trying to get on the show today. He pushed them all back and he said, don't worry about it. I got this, I got this, and we got this beautiful ball to head back. Joe Piezapia, host of Everything Betting Pros, got a big year ahead, but we got you back. Joe. It's great to see your face. It's great to see that you still love us, my friend.
Speaker 4: Of course, you know, I love all a few people, and you know, I'm sure all of you are wondering my thoughts about the trade deadline and some of the things that happened.
Speaker 2: But Welshiam Bubba did such a good job. I know. We do get to talk a little little.
Speaker 4: Verland or a little Scherzer though, because Schuzer did pitch yesterday. And I kind of love the fact that they've now it's like two old farts thrown into and areada together in the American League West to battle it out to the death.
Speaker 2: I kind of enjoy that aspect of those trades, as well as the pieces that we got back.
Speaker 4: As a Mets fan, I'm actually happy a Kunya, I'm a big fan of I like Gilbert. I'm I'm very pleased with what happened, and I'd rather take a step back than have to go too far next year with a bunch of foty year old pitchers and set the organization back for I don't know, ten years.
Speaker 2: I think this is their job.
Speaker 1: This is the thing to ask him since you were not here for all this, because this is the only thing I would get your take on. Do you actually believe that the Mets are rebuilding for the next years?
Speaker 2: Do you believe?
Speaker 1: Because I don't. I think this is all a ruse. I think this is sleight of hand. They're like, look over here, and then they're just gonna go BAA in the off season. I don't believe it. But do you actually believe that they're gonna do this and build around Gilbert and Kunya and the Pee Alonzo trade rumors in the off season? Are you buying this as a Mets fan?
Speaker 2: I am not buying that They're not trying to compete next year.
Speaker 4: No. I think they told Max Sures or that to get him the hell out of town. And let's be honest here, Max Suers are crap the bet in the playoffs last year. You know, I make fun of Mad Dog a lot because it's fun, but mad Dog was right. I don't know if you saw that ramp that he had about the whole thing where he's like.
Speaker 2: Matt, surey, you pan them all his money and next thing you know, I got that in to play. I think about full home runs. I've never seen anybody boot off a mound the way I seen that guy.
Speaker 4: And there's Stephen A Smith behind him, just kind of chuckling with his hands over his mouth and stuff like that, and I'm and and I'm I'm like, you know what, You're right, And then you know he's had some injury issues, He's had some you know, other hiccups there. But to be honest, if you're looking at the body of work from Sureser, it was a little disappointing overall because the big spots when.
Speaker 3: He was bitual against the Braves for the division, he cropped the bed the next thing, you know, and then he.
Speaker 4: Goes out in the playoffs and what happened in the playoffs full home run to get dude, I get the said you.
Speaker 2: Have goo padres.
Speaker 4: They got the padres for god, take the next thing, you know, you're out there and then then now you know what.
Speaker 2: Yo, Yeah, the organization had the right to trade you. If they want to trade you, they go ahead and they trade you. And now he's intective. Don't see what happens.
Speaker 1: Then you're Russo impression. The audio of the Russo impression versus the visual. People don't know if you don't watch the YouTube, which you should subscribe to, the Vincy Pro MLB. The visual that Joe has when he does Robert de Niro, like you turn into Denier. Yeah, you literally turn into DeNiro. I don't know what's better. Is it the Russo impression or the de Niro physical. Look, he's very you're very good class six slapsticky, Joe. You really turn It's like Jim Carrey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: Sure, you know it's I will say this like I said, I I agree with you, just to recap in all honesty that I don't think they're out of the Otani sweep steaks. I think they're gonna be very much in Giolito sweepstakes and very much in Aaronola sweepstakes. Like I think they're going to retool the pitching. I think they realized they tried really hard to hold on Real Type for one more run.
Speaker 2: It did not work. So what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: You need it.
Speaker 4: You get a bunch of prospects, And it wouldn't shock me if they flipped those prospects to bring in Sodo. If the Padres thing all falls apart and they decide to blow everything up like they've got a lot of options now and not all these prospects are gonna come.
Speaker 2: Up and play for the Mets. And that's you know that fact. I don't know if you saw that stat.
Speaker 4: The MLB coverage that they did for a trade deadline, but it was something to the long lines of you know, something like three or or eight percent or something like that of so these prospects they go back and forth and these deals actually make it impact.
Speaker 2: There aren't quote unquote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like one in four, like one in four. Act up. We talked about this on Rates and Barrels that one in four prospects on the deadline have an over two career war which you know.
Speaker 4: Well, then there was a staggering stat of the number of that don't even ever get to play in the majors, which was also stunning. So, look, prospects are capital at the end of the day, It's what they are. Some of the capitale heavier is very good. They can go out in there and can make some moves. But I don't think there I agree with you. I don't think they're like, oh yeah, we're not competing for two years. I think that's the line that they sent to Max Schurzer to get him out of town because they wanted to get him out of town and they wanted him to feel uncomfortable that staying here was not in the plans for him because I think next year they didn't think that he gave them the best chance to win.
Speaker 1: And that's just honest lowering expectations. You know, if you if you've set a low bar in net.
Speaker 4: Fan since nineteen eighty four, I've been lowering expectations since nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Lowered expect Hey breaking news from Anthony XC seven according to Mark Tope Topkin that the Razor calling up Curtis Mead. Curtis Mead, who is one of their top prospects. Fun fact, anyone who's prospect one related knows it's my one of my worst interviews I've ever done, so bad that I didn't air it that I did with Curtis Meat at the Arizona Fall League. I literally just it was actually, like, I think it was my first interview off of the COVID year lost, so I was a little rusty and I asked him just some of the dumbest questions and he couldn't have been kinder and nicer, but it was so bad I scrapped it and it just lives in the Prospect Won vault of interviews. But Curtis Meat, high contact hitter, kind of low counting stats, especially this year he's had a lot of injuries. He would be somebody you might want to take a look at, but it's in the South Freelick Well self really has been going nuts, but it's in the South Freelick world of where will you get the counting stats? He's very interesting prospect. Maybe you guys want to go pick him up. But let's look at the headlines. Shoe and how appropriate that shoe Heo Tani is at the top because Shoeo Tani pitched a little bit yesterday, came out with some cramp stuff. But fortieth home run of the season. He is top to be. Fourteen stolen bases, forty home runs not traded al MVP. Do you did you? Did you get a ticket for Otani?
Speaker 2: Oh ticket? I had a no ticket. I had I had to mean a whole ticket. I had to be an old tickets a long time ago, before the season even started. No, I hadn't I had a no TWI ticket.
Speaker 4: Samuel ticket at the two and a half when the season started, because I was like, look, I just have to be in on this anyway.
Speaker 2: And then I had no tani Cy Young ticket as.
Speaker 4: Well, which is getting really interesting now that the McClanahan injury is coming, which I know that could be a nice little segue we're doing here, But if you look at it, Shoey Otani right now is plus three thousand.
Speaker 2: So for that award, it was, you know, earlier in the year, not even that good.
Speaker 4: And I feel like, if you're looking at the boring thing is still Garrett Coles the chalk. But I think that's just a really public nonsense number because there's a lot of Yankee money. I think everyone if the Angels make the playoffs, Welsh, don't you think they're good to all push in and say let's just give Otani all the stuff, because I know fra Amber Valde has had.
Speaker 2: His moment this week, but he had been bad.
Speaker 4: With you know, natiy Valdi missing time, like Garrett Cole's been very steady's very at the top.
Speaker 2: All that stuff is great, but I don't know if that's like the fun vote.
Speaker 4: If I'm a voter, I'm giving Otani all the awards if the Angels getting the playoffs, I want to give him everything.
Speaker 1: I agree with the playoff thay. The only problem is what has been happening. What happened like right after the trade headline passed, like Otani had the thing, he had to come out of the game. What happened in this one had a cramp, only went four innings. Little bit worried about what the back half of this year is. There's a couple of little crampy things that are going on, not finishing games. But I agree he actually might be the most fun bet because, as you mentioned Sean McClanahan, fifteen day il, they did not announce what the diagnosis is. This is on his forearm, and I actually broke this down earlier in the week. One interesting thing that happened pre injury was he was throwing harder. He was starting his slider two and a half miles an hour harder. In the game where he then came out, you could maybe say there's some type of speculation there, but then he has a form issue. This is the quote I didn't like. Club statement was quote. In the process of gathering further information and updates will be provided of will be provided when available that just seemed very like robotic, you know, very like we do not raise it doesn't It just doesn't feel good. I don't feel like they're not There's nobody being like, hey, you know, McClanahan had a thing, we'll get out of it will be good. It's like, we really don't know. We have to check this sole situation out. And this is very reminiscent of Rasmusen and Springs and the whole process that happens. So I am very very worried about it.
Speaker 2: You should be.
Speaker 4: If you have McClanahan still in leagues where you know he is your ace, you should be terrified right now. I think the Razor are terrified. It's funny because the Razor's still at the top of the betting board right now. Look at a FanDuel. They're still plus three twenty to represent the American League. Yet they are not the team that is slated to win the divisi The Orioles are the minus one hundred favorites now. Whine is one ten right now. So yeah, kinda kind of cuckoo, kind of crazy there. And look right now, you've got the Rangers, the Astros, the Orioles kind of after them, the Astros are plus three fifty. I'm looking at the Astros, you know that. Yeah, a couple of weeks ago that number was plus eight fifty. I told everybody before they make moves bet it. Then after the Verlinder tried it went down this trade it went down to seven hundred. Now it's down to plus three fifty.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: At this point, you gotta make the wager on the Houston side, Like I think, it's just crazy not to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like what you talked about too with that bet. If you're looking at that bet with Otani on the the cy Young stuff. With everything that's going on. There also more headlines here. Ellie dla Cruz got his what was it, eighth homer in a loss, but just wanted to point out great on the homer. We did this a couple of days ago, Joe. But Ellie's up and down the season though he is a monster as far as hard hit stuff goes, actually barreling the ball quite a bit better than he was. I believe he was down in the fours early on in the year. Forty seven percent hard hit thirty three percent K percentage so far this year, which is no bueno, but he does have an expected batting average that is close to the current batting average. Maybe that doesn't make you feel good if you're somebody that believes it's going to be so much better. But also on the strikeout front with something Bubba and I were talking about h five strikeouts in his last two games, he has multi strikeouts. I believe that's five games in his last seven he has struck out more than twice as the batting average kind of dipped. So we're you and I. You and I remember a time when Ellie de la Cruz was you might pass Corbin Carol and blah blah blah. I think this is the Elie de la Cruz people need to really, you know, come to transit. Two sixty five hitter, big homer, stolen bases.
Speaker 4: Stolen base on a kid who's going to get better over time too. I mean, like, like exactly look in Dynasty. I'm all over it still because the ceiling is ridiculous because if we've seen kids with tools sometimes who figure it out go on to just absolutely crush the league.
Speaker 2: I mean you could even point to rond Akunya.
Speaker 4: Early in his career is a kay who had a lot of tools where you're just kind of looking for him to put it all together, and then he did. And look how terrifying the player he is right now.
Speaker 2: And you know that size too.
Speaker 4: So the taller guys, the bigger guys Welsh, you know, they're more susceptible to the strikeouts because they have a bigger strike zone. At the end of the day, you know, guys are gonna be able to pitch to them differently as opposed to the guy who is, you know, five ten six foot tall, aspose as the guy who's what's cruise six five?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think they list him at He's like, dude, he's like six six sixty seven.
Speaker 2: He's huge. He's a big dude. But he's always gonna have a bigger strike zone.
Speaker 4: So therefore you have to always understand that in those points leagues with the minus for the k's and things like that. But look, if he ever harnesses everything in a couple of years, it's gonna be scary. But Dela Cruz, especially in this new era of the stolen base, this rebirth of stolen bases, I still want de la Cruz on all my teams.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, it's it's not not why it just would definitely point out nobody did it here. I don't remember, but I saw it on the internet of like the the anger that would happen when anyone would question Ellie de la Cruz and people are you know, he's a first round or rest of season and people going nuts. But like, maybe listen to some of us when we do look at that stuff that like you could again he had there was a thirty day period where he was the leader in stolen bases. Power wasn't there. He's starting to redevelop into that, but there's a time that you were able to maximize him for first round talent in this year, and the hype kind of took a lot of people out.
Speaker 4: No, you were right, and you did that video about it, and you were one hundred percent correct at the time. If you can get somebody to overpay and redraft, it made sense. But in dynasty keeper formats, there's just out of my cold dead hand, are you getting Ellie della Cruz.
Speaker 1: You were talking about the Mets pitchers real quick both well, we bought news on both. Max Scherzer went six, gave up seven hits, three earned runs, nine strikeouts, in his Rangers debut. It seems like a very this era Max Scherzer line right there, You're always going to give up runs. Now he goes six. That's good for the bullpen, strikes out a bunch. I don't know if there were any thoughts at all on Suresier's debut with the Rangers.
Speaker 4: Oh, look, what you said was perfect, But I would also add that let's see what the next couple are. Let's see does he harness the inconsistencies or you know, and gets back to being on track, or does he have like the oh Max Scherzer came out because he's got, you know, a tweak in his back, or you know, he rolled his ankle a weird way. Like he's had a lot of that in the last couple of years, even that playoff run in the Washington year where they went won the World Series. Let's not forget he had a couple of weird injury things. I just think the body's breaking down a little bit. So you're gonna get the good starts. I think this is the best of those starts you get. And I know Verlander you are gonna get on Saturday against the Yankees, which should be really good theater. If you love baseball, it's gonna be hard not to enjoy that. And look, I wish those guys well. I Verlander was the one that hurt a little bit more sureser to me. Just look, the intensity is great, but I feel like guys like that that are so intense they wear on you after a while.
Speaker 2: And I think it kind of wore on everybody. So good luck to both of them. My money's on Houston, folks.
Speaker 1: There's definitely something in that water, though, because you know he is popped back up Dane Dunning struck out eleven. There's some type of you there's again, it could just be adrenaline. It could be an excitement, it could be seriousness. It could be actual pitching changes by Greg Maddox or Mike Maddicks. I'm sorry, Mike Maddocks. Greg was also with the team for a bit in the spring. But I don't know what it is, but it's a positive turn. As you mentioned Verlander, rookie. Lookie, someone asked this earlier. They said, Welsh, what's up with Brandon Fott. Well, Brandon Fott had his best start of his career. He wins seven innings, Joe two hits, one walk, seven strikeouts, did give up a homer. Here are the cool things. This is why, like I know, like, hey, I'm the Brandon Fought guy. Hey, you were wrong, but it's very excited. When we heard that Brett Strom made him move across the rubber. That's a big change. So he's now on the first base side of the rubber and we've seen the results kind of work themselves out decently. Well, guess what this start he threw his predominant pitch as a sweeper. There was a time this year where he was like seventy percent fastball, thirty nine percent sweeper, thirty one percent fastball in twenty three percent. Changeup was his pitch mix in this start thirty three percent overall swing and wiff rate thirty seven percent CSW. And what was so encouraging to me was he had big outside the zone swing in whiffs outside of them. People were actually trying to swing at these pitches that were not in the zone. Sixty percent on the sweeper over twenty percent on the fastball. Brandon Fought might be figuring it out. And it's a great bilo in Dynasty Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: I think it was here with us together, where we had that equation of here remind us of another you know, old Arizona diamonbacks pitchure named Robby Ray. Where you're gonna you know, there's gonna be a lot of growing pains here. The strikeout potential is very good. You know, that's something you want to look forward to and hope that it goes well. And then you know, I always thought that if they just decided to make him a closer, he could be very good in that role because the effectively wild portion of him really plays well into the closer role because guys are going up there in the ninth inning, they're trying to just make contact their down three runs, they want to go home like.
Speaker 2: They're not looking to, you know, break the wheel.
Speaker 4: But to Arizona, he's more valuable as a starting pitcher right now, so hopefully he can look if he can give you anything close to five good innings over the next what eight weeks of the seven weeks of the season, whatever's left here. That's huge for Arizona because they can't exactly make the biggest splashes either, I think of this deadline.
Speaker 2: But they did get Paul c Wald nailed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're ever going to use him, they're ever going to be in a position to use them. That'd be well, you got to be in a position to use him. But yeah, but you see Donnie. Donnie was saying, I nailed that. Did you? Did you see that tweet where I just butchered an analogy on prospect one? I did a prospect show. I don't. I think I was like, what did I say?
Speaker 2: It was something about cookie cutters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was some ridiculous I don't.
Speaker 2: I'll find it. You talk somewhere ver come out of my mouth. Well, that's that's the beauty. That's the beauty of the Welsh ism. Is it just kind of happens.
Speaker 1: You know, it's natural, it's not forced. It's not a force thing.
Speaker 4: So no, never force, always always always good, always entertaining and always original.
Speaker 2: That's that's right.
Speaker 1: The other rookie, look, he Southreelick two for three five RBI, already hit his second homer. So I'm sitting here questioning where the accounting stats are going to come from, and he's doing it. So he's pushing himself more into that five outfielder pickup range. If he does seem to be floating out there. That's also the thing with Brandon fo Brandon fat might just be like floating in the ethers because people don't trust him. This would be a good time to jump on that, Joe. I got a bunch of injuries and I'm gonna plow through them.
Speaker 2: Obvious.
Speaker 1: See if there are any takes. We got Max Freed, who's being activated from the sixty day IL seeing a couple people. I want to say it was Angelo and a few others maybe concerned. Nick was saying right here about how Fred has already been up to eighty pitches in his rehabit of people saying, are we concerned about him starting today? You can be. And I think the operating procedure should always be like, maybe don't start starters coming off of injury. But I'm okay with this one against the Cubs. I'm actually going to put them out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am too.
Speaker 1: It could hurt Ratios big, there's always that potential, but I think you can get on this Cubs offense. And I also think they're going to beat up on Kyle Hendrick. So if you're chasing a win, that's a spot I've founded.
Speaker 4: By the way, it's let's not cookie cut it, which should be let's sugar sugar coat it, and you made you made it into a sugar cookie.
Speaker 2: Let's not cut it.
Speaker 1: Sugar cookies are great too, by the way. Yeah, I think the guy was like, we should put that on a shirt, so let's not cookie cookie cut it.
Speaker 4: You said let's not cookie cut it as opposed to let's not sugarcoat it, So you must have thought sugar cookies. I hope your mouth, your mouth and your brain just don't get along sometimes.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: I hope this is the only version of Alzheimer's I ever have, Like, let this be the version.
Speaker 2: Please. Yeah, I don't know. I mean, you know, this is where we're starting. God knows the fun things that might command.
Speaker 1: I hope not. Dodgers manager tell reporters at Walker Bueller is on the verge of starting a minor league rehab assignment. They said that he's going to be throwing today and this will be over at campbl Back Branch because I can tell you I've seen him twice on Saturdays over at campbel Back Ranch, so he is getting back. They are saying they might expect him back in September. I imagine it would be in a very low leverage situation a couple innings, maybe an opener or something like that. But he's working his way back, so keep an eye on that. Max Munsey was removed from Thursday's game against A's with a left wrist contusion. Twins placed Joe Ryan on the fifteen day il with left groin with a left groin strain. No no bueno at all. He his splitter was really ineffective and he didn't really tell anybody, So that's not good. So this is part of that reason because people are like, what the hell's going on? Is he broken? We also had Anthony Rizzo who had some concussion like symptoms which have been like two they I think they put it back like two months ago when Fernalo Tatis Junior ran into him. Okay, Joe Musgrove was scratched on Wednesday with a minor right shoulder strain woodruff. He's gonna be back on Sunday in Nesterra Cortes is back on Saturday. Anti Rostrata is expected back this weekend. I added a new little segment that I'm gonna throw to you guys, and we'll do it really quick. It's weekend streamers that we can do on Friday, Jo, I'm gonna throw out four names. You tell me if there's someone you dig. I'll also mention if you guys are looking for players to kind of hone in on this weekend. Bryce Elder versus the Cubs gotten eate into record, Treek Schooble going up against Tampa Bay, You've got Chris Sanchez going up against Kansas City, and Steven Matts against Colorado. Elder and School are a little bit more owned, but from the way I've been hearing a lot of people talk, they're still out there. Sanchez and Matt's a lot more accessible. Elder, Chicago, Schooble, Tampa Bay, Sanchez, Kansas City, Matt's Colorado. Anything you like there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, School, because I think the Rays are vulnerable right now, so why not take advantage of them when they're down in School's been very solid, So that's.
Speaker 2: Whey I'd go.
Speaker 1: I like the Sanchez one just because I think he's really available in Kansas City kind of stinks. Schooble is an absolute no brainer to me. Thanks, Steven. That's actually might be kind of sneaky. He's been good as of recent He has at Colorado. This is not this is not at Colorado.
Speaker 2: That's right, like Colorado in Saint Louis so exactly, So I like that.
Speaker 1: And then Sunday I only put up two. Taylan Walker's going up against Kansas City, and you've got Andrew Heeney who's going up against Miami, who just said that eleven strikeout performance. Both excessively owned in places. If you had to start one Walker or Heeny, where are you going?
Speaker 4: Uh see Walker Heeney? I would probably go with Walker against Casey such at it. Yeah, I'm just gonna play match up there, I hope for the best. I thought Trey Turner was dropped to the eighth spot the other day though. How about them apples yia.
Speaker 1: Y, Yeah exactly. Now nobody there Three up, three down. Jack Flaherty six innings, eight strikeouts, only four hits, two walks in his Baltimore debut. There's your three up, one of your ups. Bobby wait Junior went three for four with a homer stolen based two runs, two RBI got he has been awesome. My final of the trade videos telling you to go get him and Ryan mount Castle shout out to Mike Mayer four for four on the downs. I think I skipped him before as we were kind of rolling through. But you know, is Mitch Keller broken five innings, eight earned runs, three walks, and now three of his last four starts he has given up six or more earned runs. Someone asks, do you drop Mitch Keller right now? He's goppen.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: He had I think three thirty one era in the first half of the year nine and four. Three thirty one was first nineteen starts. Over his last four starts, he has a nine point nine to seven e RA. I mean, that's just it's unbelievable. And look, and we know where that era was too, and he had some clunker starts kind of leading up into the break also. But I don't know if it's broken. I don't know if he you know, if it's mental. He's still young, he's still just twenty seven years old. So I think in those keeper dives he leagues he's a fascinating by low on the on the dip right now with Pittman being bad, but I mean, right now, rest of the season, you can't have any confidence in him.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and this last start you had ve Lo down. I was just looking at that. I mean just kind of across the board almost a full mile per hour down on the fastball. On the sinker sweeper was down. Uh, he was two miles an hour down on the cutter. It seems like there's something wrong. And I think that's kind of like the big good. He does have a better expected era, So I would throw that out to you. I don't know if I would like cut him. I try to put him on the bench unless you've got like way better cooler options, and if you do, you know, good on you. I might go there. The others on the down. As I get back to this, we had Anthony Santander who went zero for five with four strikeouts, and Carlos Carrasco gave up six. He struck out six or no, I'm sorry, he gave up six, went six and struck out zero zero in six. No bueno, Joe. We don't likeever, how do you I don't understand the zero strikeouts through six things. Sometimes that is affine to me. How how do you do that?
Speaker 2: Carlos Carrasco has done a lot of things that I have no reasons for. The Mets.
Speaker 4: The Mets have to and the thing is they got all these great young position player wou is great, but they have to go out and make some pitching commitments that are going to be better suited that guys aren't in their late thirties or early forties.
Speaker 2: And look, SEINGA is going to be in that rotation next year. I imagine kntm's going to be in that rotation next year. After that, we wash.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think you have any clarity about anybody. So they have a lot of work to do. And don't be surprised by use some of.
Speaker 2: That prospect capital to get that done either, because I think they will very true.
Speaker 1: Hey friends, price Picks, let's check it out. Price Picks promo code leading off one matchup to one hundred bucks. If you get in, you can play along with us. You can play with everybody else, whether you are setting up on the two, three, four, five, whatever it is, Price picks has got you hooked up, or you can win lots in that's of money and have so much fun. Promo code leading off do it today when you are setting up your stuff, and I have got a little lineup today and Joe's kind of pinch hitting, so Joe didn't need to put together lineup, but you tell me what you think about this one. Okay, I've got it's a it's a kind of combo meal. I've got one, so it's like a full miss.
Speaker 2: The first one smash, by the way, the first one smash.
Speaker 1: He's just Lozardo, Jordan Montgomery, eleven and a half strikeout, combo over smash, smash, smash, smash, smash, read debt Merz, Luis Castillo, Nurphy, no run first inning, not a smash, but like this one.
Speaker 2: I think it's good. And then Matt that Seattle makes some times. I think that plays into your favor.
Speaker 1: There, Yeah, exactly. And then we're going with Matt Olson fantasy score eight and a half like him today. Also a little Loki might throw in Jordan Alvarez going up against Louis Severino if you wanted to like play it on another side. So that is the price picks today, if you guys want to check that out on the bets. I actually placed one right before we started up here. Got a little moneyline parlay Atlanta and Houston. So you asked about Max Fried earlier. I will back them with Houston and Hunter Brown going up against Louis Severino who is broken and last night. I think it's a little bit different odds now, but plus one seventy. It's somewhere in that general vicinity you'll get for both of those money lines. And I even had a third one too. There's a couple other teams that I kind of dig today. I'll put that over on. I'll play some moneyline bets on the betting Pros group if you guys want to go and check that out and you'll be notified of all the stuff. And I don't think the Diamondbacks can keep losing, so it's plus money for them on the money line with Merle going today, So I'm taking the plus one to ten for Merril Kelly on the straight up money line for the Diamondbacks. Joe, I feel weird about doing the dfs. Do you want to read off the dfs? Do you want me to read it off?
Speaker 2: Well, but it was Bubba's work. It was Bubba's work. I mean, why don't you read it off there? Because I should pretend to.
Speaker 1: Be Bubba Brump. You should pretend to.
Speaker 2: Be bu you know, Bubba. Bubba's just just just chill and I can never just do that.
Speaker 4: But look, basically Bubba has Castillo, who well S already talked about, no run first inning at ten point two. James Paxon at nine K against Toronto. Again, that's more of a tournament play. And then Dean Kremer against the Mets absolutely seven point two. That is your real tournament play because then you can go up and get olds, and you can go up and get braves and get up again whatever you want. He's Stack in Milwaukee against Preacher, which is really smart too because the Milwaukee Bats are cheap. Boston versus Manoa for obvious reasons, because he's Alec Manoa, He's a human gas can. And then Houston against Averno. The Yankee pitching obviously is just outside of call. It's a hot mess for the most part. So the value plays is Trent krushevat two nine, You get Matt Walner at twenty four hundred, and Uennio Soarez as well against Debtmer.
Speaker 2: So those are your value plays.
Speaker 1: Of the day.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows I'm Matt Olsen for the rest of the season. So Welsh, were you picking for your home run call this weekend?
Speaker 1: Hey, well, I am gonna go with Matt Olsen. I'm with a little bit Matty Olsen, and here's two fun things I've got for you. I do have an updated board. Bam, look at that Blue Harvester has taken the league.
Speaker 4: Believe forty two Razor, what happened? I left for a week, I come back and Harvester forty two to thirty nine.
Speaker 2: My god, Welsh will I will tell you this too.
Speaker 1: I did. I was given what the leader board was on Wednesday. We just had so much going on with the tradeline. When we got to the end, I was just like, here's my home runs. Goodbye everybody, goodbye, bye bye, and I love you all and move past it. But I was like, whoa blue Heart? So he gained another Blue Harvester. This is a huge adjustment and change here. Blue Harvester has taking a big commanding lead. Razor ramone at thirty nine, JJ Tater at thirty nine. Then there's another kind of drop down to our Hoffman at thirty six. Wonky is on there at thirty two. I got one the other day. I think I'm at thirty so I'm a little bit further off trying to get on the board. But I also have a programming note for everybody on Monday this show, we're going thirty minutes earlier, so everybody tune in. Bubba will be back. Assuming that Internet gets placed back into California, we will be going thirty minutes early, twelve pm Eastern. You ask yourselves, why Welsh, why are we doing that? Well, I need a little bit of extra time to travel down to Scottsdale to go hang out and be around Corbyn Carrol because the Carbon Carrol signing is happening on Monday with my dear friend Dennis Sidler of sids graf. So you guys can go and check out sidsgrafs dot com and I will be there and I'm going to try to get the video of him signing the helmet and then I will probably take I don't know if I'm been able to have him do it or if I'll just take it and then ship it out. I don't like shipping things. But I will be there at the signing for the helmet. Fantasy pros hom run Champ inscribed, So we're going thirty minutes earlier so I can get the hell over there. So just know make sure you guys are locked in. That's our programming note. Joey, thanks for pinch hitting today. You're all betting price now.
Speaker 2: But I'm the Lenny Harris of Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 4: I show up when it counts and I get the hits, and I like that My relatives are still in the chat even though I'm not here. That says a lot about them. You know them, what kind of people they are. It's good to see everybody, and thank you for continuing support the show with Bubba on there. Hopefully Bubba's Internet will be fixed by Monday and he and Welsh will recap the rest of the weekend of baseball for you on Monday afternoon.
Speaker 1: There you go, uh one, Franco Franco, That's who's a great pinch hitter. I'm completely blank. It wasn't Frank Julio Franco. That's a Julio Franco.
Speaker 2: Was a really good player and then his later years became a good pinch hitter. No money Harris.
Speaker 4: When somebody says pinch hitter like, I don't know who the all time pinch hitter leader is, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I think it might be.
Speaker 1: Franco because, like I remember my growing up, I feel like predominantly Julio Franco was like the pinch hitter of pinch hitters. I feel like he did it for like ten years in my earlier days. But now we need to know. I can see Joe's looking this up. I am Harris. I say, Julio Franco, chat, do you have anybody the most dominant pinch hitter.
Speaker 2: Hits by Oh no, that's hit by pitch, I mean pinch hitter. That's what I need right now?
Speaker 1: Who's our pinch hitter? Because I say, Julio Franco, is there someone we're for? I feel like there's someone we're forgetting to something.
Speaker 4: Probably is MLB pinch hitting. This is great radio and tell this is something pinch Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know what, like people, people appreciate seeing you right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate seeing all of them too.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Who has the most pinch hits in MLB history? It is Lenny Harris two hundred and twelve.
Speaker 1: Where's Julio? Where's Julia?
Speaker 4: Mark Sweeney by the way is two, Manny Mota is three? And Smoky Burgess somewhere smoking up.
Speaker 1: Franco?
Speaker 2: What about I told you because he was a good player for.
Speaker 1: A long hit homers.
Speaker 2: Like I can't tell you.
Speaker 4: I got Derek Brown coming to my house in like an hour ago. Really, Oh yeah, Debro's coming, Ericson's, everyone's hanging out.
Speaker 2: We're going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Eric Young just texted me that his flight got canceled. Now he's on standby, so I told him. I was like, look, we'll figure this out. If he has to come to my house to everyone and we're all having to big sleep over together fun, Oh my god, Well we'll all do Andrew Erickson's hair because none of us have hair, three of us.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could be honest with how the hell am I going to be able to focus on Monday for the show. All I'm going to need to know is all the details of all the little gossiping that you guys are going to do sleep having a little sleepover, doing Ericson's hair. It's amazing. But friends, that's gonna do it. Thank you guys for hanging out with us. Hat tipped to Bubba. He'll be back. Joe Pizzapia always the rock star. That'll do it for now, But the story of the game goes on for Joe Pizzapia. I am Welsh, my friends
Speaker 2: Stay we here from those sugar cookies,