Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry recap our favorite reality shows. Every visit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Hey rain drops.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, Look, we have a lot to celebrate today.
Speaker 2: We are celebrating our one episode Kim the sound effects Sierra.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: I have to say to my brain drops, to my listeners, I love love, love love, and my Teresa Juli's voice, all of you. I really do, I really do. We have made it to one hundred episodes. God is good, all the time, all the time.
Speaker 1: God is good.
Speaker 2: I'm very blessed, I'm very thankful from the nominations to being harolded as one of.
Speaker 1: The top podcasts.
Speaker 2: I owe it to the re single one of you all. This means the world to me, It really does, and I thank you madly. And to celebrate my darlings, who better than Kenya Moore? Part two interview to launch the one hundredth episode. That's right, the one hundredth episode. Yes, y'all, so get into it. Part two of my conversation with star of the Real Housewalk of Atlanta, Miss USA, miss Icon, Kenya More. There were allegations that you tried to suck Apollo's.
Speaker 3: Dick honey allegation.
Speaker 4: Allegation Fedra Parks went on our Senio Hall with Cynthia and Portia. You sat there and told the entire world that I saw Apollo in La at a party. I proceeded to follow him without him knowing, to his hotel and proposition him to ask him to suck his penis. And she said that on our senior hall. Can you believe that? And it was all made up? I'm like, what, I've never in my life, And I said this to Andy, I said it to anyone who asked me.
Speaker 5: I have never seen him outside a taping of this show.
Speaker 4: Even randomly in the street, even going to the gas station. Paul, I have never seen him outside of Real Housewives.
Speaker 3: Taping ever, just even randomly.
Speaker 4: Ever, So I'm like, okay, Well, tell me I was pleading with Phaedra.
Speaker 3: Where what was the party? No one saw us? Well, what was the date? I could prove I've been out of town. Give me a date.
Speaker 4: She would never give me a date, Never tell me where, what was the hotel, never told me the hotel, never.
Speaker 5: Gave me any information. So to me, I knew she was in on it.
Speaker 4: She knew it wasn't true, but she wanted to destroy me the same way she wanted to destroy Candy because she said something against.
Speaker 5: Her is she did not like it.
Speaker 4: That is a fact on everything I have, I know for a fact she knew it.
Speaker 5: Was a lie.
Speaker 2: Apollo told me that it was a lie, and when he I want to be very clear, the reason why that all came out is because one thing about the show at the time, we took pride in making sure that if something could clear the air, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's not allow.
Speaker 2: A lingering rumor to continue without addressing it. Addressing it and really seeing like it's not. He says, she said, I don't like He says, she's yes.
Speaker 5: I like facts.
Speaker 4: They would never give me the facts. And that's why I was like, I know what this is about. Let's let's not pretend I'm stupid here. I know why you're not giving me any information. Oh well, I gotta go with my husband. I got to just go ahead and listen away. No you don't know, you don't No, you don't know.
Speaker 2: And he made that clear. He said it to me, and I said, you telling me? Is it going to work? Because I'm behind the scenes, don't I don't exist in this social experiment we call the real Housewives, right, I said, you have to tell Kenya what y'all don't know, and tell me if I'm wrong. It took so many attempts to get Apollo to admit it on camera.
Speaker 1: He was nervous. He kept trying to like he wants.
Speaker 2: I knew his intention was to say it when the cameras were rolling, I said, you have to tell her.
Speaker 3: I brought you out a bar one.
Speaker 2: We were filming a bar one party, and I said, Kenya, you have to talk. I talked to Apollo one on one Carlos, I'm never gonna do it. I don't mean people that set up. I'm trying to sleep with him. We're flirting. I don't do one on one for somebody's husband. I said, Kenya, you have to trust me. He wants to reveal something to you. You said, Carlos, I do trust you.
Speaker 3: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: I brought Apollo outside, were outside of bar one. He was nervous. He tried to say it ten times.
Speaker 1: He just came.
Speaker 5: He kept saying.
Speaker 4: He kept saying, I apologize for. I'm like, what are you apologizing for? I need you to say it. At this point, you have ruined my life. You got everybody out here thinking, and your wife over here on national TV telling everybody I have offered to suck your dick. You need to say exactly what the truth is.
Speaker 5: I need to.
Speaker 4: Hear you say it. Don't give me a blanket apology. I'm I'm sorry for whatever I said or did know?
Speaker 3: What did you do? What did you and your wife do? What did you do?
Speaker 5: Tell me? Say it?
Speaker 4: And I was I was not trying to hear it. I walked away several times and I said, I don't have time for this.
Speaker 2: That scene it aired for five minutes. It took over thirty minutes to get that conversation because you really wanted him to say explicitly rightfully, So like, if you're going to admit it, admitted verbatim, because everyone thinks that I'm this whrror, I'm this Jezebel who wants to suckon Mary Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he and he admitted that it was wrong. And what I thought was so interesting is although he admit it on camera and this is the dark.
Speaker 1: Side of reality, there is a darkness.
Speaker 3: He there's a dark side reality.
Speaker 2: People can spread a rumor and it grows into life on his own.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people still think that it's true.
Speaker 2: I know the moment the facts are issued and the rumor should be dispelled because the facts our issue. People said, now that was a lie. The truth doesn't grow as fast as a lie. Never it's you were vindicated, No vindicated that up, No one cares. People think I told someone to spread a rumor. I was vindicated in a book through everybody. It's still what chased me for the rest of my life, unfortunately. And it's interesting that it all leads down to one road.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: But going back to and then later to add insult to injury in subsequent seasons, the same party said, well, she paid Apollo to lie.
Speaker 5: Remember yes, remember it was two housewives.
Speaker 4: And they were like, well, she must have paid him to help clean up her reputation or something. No, but that was the goal from you from the beginning, is to ruin my reputation.
Speaker 5: That was your goal. So you're telling on yourself. But I called it. I've never wrong.
Speaker 4: You realize I have never been on the wrong side of history. Yeah, these girls never never been on the wrong side of history. Even as much as I have fought tooth and nail with Porsche, I have loved for Porsche, and people think, oh, you know, I remember having a conversation with Andy recently and I was like, you really think I don't like Like literally, I can look at her like she's my little sister.
Speaker 5: And truth be told, if she could change time in my head.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have to be anybody else's head. But she would have wanted me to be big Sis. It would have been me big Sis and her. I mean, look look at what she was doing in her life where she wanted to go.
Speaker 5: I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely think that there is this mutual respect that you two have for each other. I never thought in a million years that it was that deep between you and Porsche. I know Porscha personally too. I know that Porsche. When she came on the show, people got to understand, you're growing into the woman you are now. Yes, I was married to a man that obviously appeared to be very controlling, Yes, and she was navigating through what that life was like. I can state for a fact, Porsia truthfully does not have an issue with you.
Speaker 5: No, I know, I know that, But but I think that it's it's.
Speaker 2: This like you, you're jealous of her, you hate her?
Speaker 3: You know who?
Speaker 4: Which one they've sayen it, said it to her, said it to me. They don't know what the relationship it's like, really having a little sister. You're going to be in love one day and out of love another day. You're gonna fight one day and you're gonna uh not fight another day, and you know, listen, it's a very interesting dynamic. But I think the keyword is number two things I have to say about Porsia. I have never said she was a bad person. I think she's made some bad decisions we all have, right. But I have only said two people on this show, in this this entire time I've been on the show, are not good people.
Speaker 5: She's not one of them.
Speaker 1: Who are the two people that aren't good people?
Speaker 5: I think you know.
Speaker 3: I'm even at that.
Speaker 1: And I'll have to say, but one of them, I agree wholeheartedly. Yes, and.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think you know who they are.
Speaker 4: And another thing about Portia, she has never hit me below the belt. I don't believe she's ever hit me below the belt like she's hit me.
Speaker 3: Well, she pulled my hair.
Speaker 4: Right, right right, But you know, listen, uh, in terms of like the things that I wanted most in my life, my child, my marriage, I don't recall a time where I have felt like she hit me below the belt like I can say she didn't support me in those moments sometimes, but the willful hatred or trying to hurt you in a really direct way, She's never done that to me, do you? And when they have, yeah, is when I know I see you, I see what you're trying to do and it won't work.
Speaker 3: When she pulled your hair.
Speaker 2: Real talk, we talk about how you were season five seeing the episodes air you're disappointed at what's being shown.
Speaker 3: It is new to you. She pulled your hair. This is season six reunion.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's a it's a moment that will forever be replayed.
Speaker 3: Did it do a did it take a toll on your mental health?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, because when you lived through a situation like that, like I am a former Miss USA, what I have always say, I'm not gonna be that girl fighting on TV. I will fight you with my words all day long. I don't care what anyone does to me. Don't put your hands on me, and I will do the same. And that's not what happened. And so where you think that there are limits and barriers, and you know, we all understand we are working here. We are not on a street corner. This is a professional environment where you should feel safe to say or do whatever you feel, especially in a reunion situation.
Speaker 5: But when you know we could argue this back and forth.
Speaker 4: But when you think that's how everyone else thinks, but that isn't how everyone else thinks.
Speaker 5: This is a new error in life.
Speaker 4: You ask somebody maybe over forty, they're gonna say absolutely not.
Speaker 5: You have someone under forty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I put my hands on that person too, if they had something in my face or whatever, it was polarizing. And for me, I never saw it being polarizing. I always saw it being one way, and that is you never put your hands on somebody someone.
Speaker 1: John, we are just getting started. Stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Did you know that your temperature at night can have one of the greatest impacts on your sleep quality if you wake up too hot or too cold. I highly recommend you check out Miracle Maids Bit sheets inspired by NASA. Miraca May uses silver infuse fabrics. It makes temperature regulating bidding so you can sleep at the perfect temperature all night long. The cool thing about Miraica Maids Bit sheets is the fact that it has self cooling properties for better quality sleep. It uses silver infuse fabrics inspired by NASA. Miraica May sheets are thermo regulating and designed to keep you at the perfect temperature all night long, so you get better sleep every night.
Speaker 1: The sheets are infused with silver.
Speaker 2: That prevent up to ninety nine point seven percent of bacterial growth, leaving them to stay cleaner and fresh three times longer than other sheets, no more gross odors. Miracle sheets are luxuriously comfortable without the high price tag of other luxury brands and feels as nice, if not nicer than bit sheets used by some five star hotels.
Speaker 1: Stop sleeping on bacteria.
Speaker 2: Honey bacteria can clog your pores, causing breakouts and acne.
Speaker 1: Sleep Clean with Miracle.
Speaker 2: Go to try Miracle dot com slash king to try Miracle made sheets today and whether you're buying them for yourself or as a gift for a loved one, if you order today, you can save over forty percent and if you use our promo code king ki ng at checkout, you'll get three free towels and save an extra twenty percent. Miracle is so confident in their product it's back with the thirty day money back guarantee, so if you aren't one hundred percent satisfied, you'll get a full refund upgrade your sleep with Miracle made. Go to try Miracle dot com slash king and use the code king King to claim your free three piece towel set and save over forty percent off. Again, that's try Miracle dot com slash King to treat yourself. Thank you Miracle Made for sponsoring this episode. Listen Reality with the King and I'm Carlos King let's get back into the show.
Speaker 3: What happened to you.
Speaker 2: After you left the reunion and had to deal with the reality of it being played constantly.
Speaker 3: People are making jokes a bit, it's a meme.
Speaker 2: You always pride of yourself on being, like you said, a beauty queen.
Speaker 3: Your word smel if I.
Speaker 1: Can read you, let's find without words.
Speaker 2: One time you shared a story with me how you are sometimes afraid to have dinner on lunch and outdoor restaurants because you never knew when somebody walk by you and try to mimic what happened.
Speaker 5: Tried to put in here or yeah, or think you know, they think it's funny.
Speaker 4: So these young kids, you know, they think those things are funny. Like you see now people are going by snatch people's wigs off of their head like it's funny. And that could be extremely, extremely traumatizing for some people. So for me, I was definitely in that state where I was paranoid. I didn't feel comfortable being out by myself, which I always go out by myself. You see me usually in Atlanta. I'm by myself. I'm confident, I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: Whatever I want to do, if I want to have a drink by myself or dinner or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't worry about what other people think. So when that happened, I just remember being in New York one time and I was outside and I remember some little young girls going by and they were yelling some stuff or you know, like taunting me, and I was just thinking, Oh, these pitches are gonna try me. Now, you know, they're gonna try me because they think I'm a punk, and we know I'm far from a punk. I just don't want to be that girl fighting on TV. I don't want to be a part of the Bad Girls Club or oh you know, I just didn't want to be seen like that.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to be seen like that.
Speaker 3: And now.
Speaker 4: I feel like, you know, I remember my dad saying crazy stuff to me when I happened too, So yeah, it's it was a bad moment, I think, for for us both, and unfortunately we can't erase it. But I think I learned from that. I learned what some people's limitations are. I learned that you know, everyone doesn't have you know, every everyone doesn't see the moment the same way as you. And to be fair, I believe at that time portrait was really.
Speaker 5: Going through a lot that we didn't know. That was the year that.
Speaker 4: Absolutely that, you know, the Cordell thing, the divorce. She didn't I don't think that she wanted a divorce. She didn't want to give him his last name back. It was a lot going on with her, and I think I've seen that in myself, having gone through this situation with Mark being stifled, I feel like that is somewhat paralleled because and that's why I felt most disappointed, because I didn't feel like she supported me when it came to my husband, because we were in the same kind of relationship where you had someone controlling you.
Speaker 2: Mark and Kurdell has similarity, yes, in our relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just felt like you, of all people should know that. And if you're being my friend, why are you not supporting me? Why are you letting people laugh? And the little you know a marriage, which what she used to always say, Oh we you know, the sanctity of marriage.
Speaker 5: How serious she took her vowels. I felt the same way.
Speaker 4: You know, this is not for play, this is my life, and this is what I've wanted all my life. And I know that she prides herself in being a wife and I did too.
Speaker 5: It was so many things.
Speaker 4: And I wasn't supported by her in that moment, and it was really truly disappointing because we had come together because of our children, again having kids at the same we were pregnant at the same damn time.
Speaker 5: Can you believe it?
Speaker 3: I can't make this stuff kid reasons.
Speaker 2: The reason why I would forever stand for you and Porsche is because on the outside looking in, I felt you had two chocolate girls fighting for positions.
Speaker 5: She ain't chocolate, she might be caramel.
Speaker 1: Two black girls.
Speaker 5: She is.
Speaker 2: I love you too so much because you too, I'm gonna get so much hatred for this. You two are the last peach holders.
Speaker 5: You better say it that cannot be replaced.
Speaker 2: Can be replaced, and you too, although went through it. It's sort of like when you first meet somebody and y'all hate each other, and then later later in life you two are best friends, you know, like my one of my really good friends, Samed Tiffany. I could not stomach her, but no, I can't live my girl, and I feel like you and Porsche being pregnant at the same time. I miss the dynamic between your ports because I do feel like you and Porsche who have found your way, But unfortunately you're on a show where you're fighting for position and sometimes and sometimes the life's camera action can make you go there a little further than you would have if there wasn't a Life's camera action.
Speaker 1: Agree because of the environment that you're a.
Speaker 2: Part of, pushing you to do so, pushing you to do so to make good moments for TV, but you have to live with it for the rest of your life. You and Porsche recently followed each other on Instagram, and.
Speaker 4: Well, we have been talking, but I didn't realize I wasn't following you. So we had been talking for at least I want to say, over a year maybe, but she didn't take me on something. I was like, are you trying to be shady? You know because other people notice too, And she's like, well, no, you know you don't Porsche. And then and then I looked and I was like, well, you're not blocked. And then I realized I hadn't. I wasn't following her. That doesn't prevent someone from tagging you. But I was like, okay, well let me follow her. I didn't know I wasn't following her, so then that's that's how that happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you miss having Porscha on the show?
Speaker 5: I do? Yeah, you know she is.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, we, like you said to me, we broke the malt when we became.
Speaker 3: A couple.
Speaker 5: Season five, no other housewife has been able to stick. No one they get one season or two seasons. And I'm not saying it's because they didn't deserve to stay, but.
Speaker 4: It just didn't happen that way. And the ones that are staying is a big question.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like and Sonya Richard Ross deserve their peach, deserved it or deserve it now? Do you think they let me when you learned that juice of Dora?
Speaker 3: Well that's the.
Speaker 5: Problem right there.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't we shouldn't not just me again, back to the conversation we had before. It worked when people earned the peach, when it was not here you go sign here X here, here's your check. You know you'll meet the girls later. My humble opinion, I'm not an executive.
Speaker 5: I'm not I.
Speaker 1: Agree with you, Okay, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I feel like that is where you weed out who has the staying power?
Speaker 3: Do they deserve the peach now?
Speaker 5: Can I have some more wine?
Speaker 1: Get more wine?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Ask you again?
Speaker 2: Do you think juice a doorra and signa rats deserves their peach right now?
Speaker 5: I don't like. I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Deserve.
Speaker 5: That's a strong word. Deserve.
Speaker 3: They can't say.
Speaker 5: It, I can't. Okay, now that's different, that's a different word.
Speaker 3: Earned it.
Speaker 4: Well, No, they didn't shoot with us before, so earn, I would have to say notes that simply because of what I've said previously.
Speaker 5: I think it worked.
Speaker 4: Best when people auditioned for a while and they earned the peach the same way I did, the same way they Portia did.
Speaker 1: I hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more.
Speaker 2: Nord vpn was named one of Time's twenty twenty two Best Inventions. If you're somebody like me who like to watch sporting events, TV shows and films which aren't available on your region, you can switch your virtual location to a country which is showing the event. The other thing is they can protect your data while you travel and while you're using public Wi Fi. Nord VPN protects you wherever you are in the world. And you know what's better, child, nord VPN is the price of a cup of coffee a month now, look, child, that works really well for us. Okay, not to mention, you could have one Nord vpn account that can be used on up to six devices. To grab our huge discount off your Nord VPN plan, go to NordVPN dot com slash r w t K. You can receive an extra four months for free, and there's no risk with Nord's thirty day money back guaranteed. The link is in the episode description. Boxrd VPN's new offer discount starts on August eighth until September twelfth. This special offer gives the users sixty eight percent off plus three months extra for free for the two year plan.
Speaker 1: Listen Reality with the King and I'm Carlos King.
Speaker 2: Let's get back into the show. Are you shocked that some peach holders still have a peach and that Claudia Jordan only made it to one season?
Speaker 5: Claudia definitely deserved more than one season.
Speaker 4: Eva definitely deserve more than one season. Two seasons. I can't remember how many was she She shouldn't have been fired, in my opinion. She can read, she's beautiful, she has a great family. We're really friends, you know. So that was kind of heartbreaking when when I say we when I.
Speaker 3: Lost Eva, you know when we lost Eva?
Speaker 5: And uh, what was the other part of the.
Speaker 2: Question when you look at Claudia Jordan, Eva, Marcel Peach Holders who significantly had great season. Yes, Claudia Jordan only had one season. Yeah, Nimi said that that was one of the best reads she's ever had. Was with Claudia. Claudia only had one season.
Speaker 3: Eva.
Speaker 2: And I spoke to Eva before she wasn't back on the show. I said, what's going on with you? And she said, we need you back on the tow Carlos.
Speaker 1: I said, bitch that the show and I said, I need even from Top Model, I need w B.
Speaker 5: But she brought it.
Speaker 3: She brought it at that virtual reunion though. Amazing.
Speaker 4: She was amazing. She she was showing you who she really is. See I know who he even really is me too. So when she came out first season and she's being you know, humble, I wasn't. I wasn't in that first season. She was a housewife. Yeah, and I'm watching her and I'm like, that's not Eva.
Speaker 3: No, like that's Tyra Banks said on Watching What Happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, yeah, exactly that's not Eva.
Speaker 4: Then by the time that second season and I was involved, and I was determined to hate her because I didn't like something she said or whatever. I was like, ohya, I'm gonna get hurt. And by the end of that season, I was like, that's my girl. Like she is, she's a girl. I thought she was a great fit. I agree with you, great fit. She had everything, the beauty, the brains.
Speaker 5: She could give you a tongue lashing without even batting an eyelash.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, and the gays have to love her too. We come on the queens, man, come on.
Speaker 2: The Marlon Hampton's single handily ruin the past two seasons of The Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Child, would you get out of my head? Honestly, the I don't even have to think about that question.
Speaker 5: It is a yes.
Speaker 4: The problem is you cannot make a fan a housewife. The problem is it is a reason why you didn't get a peach for ten years. When you start coming for somebody who was ten years a start, that's a problem.
Speaker 5: That's a problem.
Speaker 4: That is a problem when your whole existence one go ahead, see that, don't activate me, Carlos, because I want somebody have to activate you because you're not activated on this boring Gas season.
Speaker 1: I'm watching.
Speaker 2: This is the worst season I have ever seen in my life. Agreed, why is it so bad?
Speaker 5: Choices?
Speaker 3: Do you think it's bad?
Speaker 4: I don't think it's as bad as people try to say it is.
Speaker 3: Is it the worst that you've been on part of?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, why choices, casting choices, allowing people when when after I sat through that dreadful interview, sorry, after I sat through that dreadful reunion last year.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, oh, this is what they're doing.
Speaker 3: This is what they're.
Speaker 4: Doing literally justifying why or trying to help why is someone has a peach that didn't deserve it. I think that Marlowe is the quintessential example of why you do not make a friend of the show.
Speaker 5: A housewife. I think it was.
Speaker 4: It was a horrible mistake. And listen, I'm not an expert at this. I can only tell you from my vantage point what works. And it's not because of a relationship that she and I have because you know me, so don't tell me is because of anything about a relationship with us, because I've had word said to me than than miss Marlowe.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 4: The desperation from her Reeks and because she needs.
Speaker 5: That, Peach.
Speaker 4: I think the power is when you don't need it. I think when you go. When I came on as a housewife, even Portie, we didn't know what we were doing.
Speaker 5: We didn't know about it. We weren't fans.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know that Portia said she was a fan of Neini and all that. I don't know how much of the show she watched, but you could tell she was her authentic self. There's no way you would sit there and say that there was, you know, two hundred and sixty five days.
Speaker 3: A year that was you being you.
Speaker 5: It was it was just being authentic. Well not as it come, oh.
Speaker 3: Example, Bolo.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we're not gonna bring that up.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna bring that up.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, hey, so were.
Speaker 5: We weren't there to make up and fabricate stories and seem interesting and say one thing and do another, and pick fights that aren't really fights, and get into issues with people that aren't really issues. We didn't do any of that.
Speaker 4: When we didn't like you, it was because you did this, you said that, and then we had it out.
Speaker 3: We didn't have an agenda, We did it.
Speaker 5: We were our authentic selves through and through we were a mess because we were actually a mess. Now if she had come on, I'm just like Tyer. We were rooting for you. We were rooting for you. Then you come on with this bs. You faking everything. Where's the house that she was building? Where's all the others? Where's where?
Speaker 4: Where are the Explain to me why you have a chairlift in your house?
Speaker 5: Is it to help with the old white men going up to your bedroom?
Speaker 4: Why else would somebody have a chairlift in their house?
Speaker 3: This thirty Well now she's fifty.
Speaker 4: But why would you have a chairlift and your goddamn house?
Speaker 1: Tell me why?
Speaker 4: God, look at her interviews, in her interviews, it's a chair lift, tickled. It is a chairlift in her house, in the townhouse. Now why you put is anybody elsa cannot walk?
Speaker 3: That's in your house? Where you got to put in that damn check? Explain that to me.
Speaker 2: Maybe she likes to, you know, use it to as a prop for, like, you know, having fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna ride.
Speaker 5: Up your lingerie to the bare room, girl, explain that. Tell me about the things that we really want to know.
Speaker 4: You win a whole season without explaining why you ended up with multiple felonies. You went a whole season without showing any type of culpability for anything that you've done in your past.
Speaker 5: We can forgive you, but we need to know why we need to forgive you.
Speaker 4: We don't care if you're an ex con. I know X CON's is x cons all around me. That are my friends, some of my best friends, some of my family. Why are you not talking about that? Why are you coming over here exhibiting the same behavior that landed you in jail and want people to think differently of you? No remorse, no culpability, no kindness, nothing, an empty soul, an empty vessel. And you want to sit here and do a whole number on us at the reunion, Like, oh, I was in foster care, but you talked about my mother not wanting me as a child. Explain that how it was so easy for you to do that, Like it's so many questions as a producer I have, like I don't understand you make this person a housewife.
Speaker 5: But then you don't talk about there, and you conveniently at the reunion get all the way up to why you were in well, you know, up intol explaining why you actually went to jail, and you still don't explain it in year two and you overhear six weeks in and you're picking fights with Candy. That makes no sense.
Speaker 4: Then she started after that ended, and the managers got together and said, well, let's figure out a storyline, and then you go find scotch Right. You find scotch Right to sit up here and play your boyfriend. Okay, so that's your new storyline. You're so soft and gentle, now all of a sudden, you're so pink inside. It ain't making sense. The math ain't mathing, and everybody can see it. In fact, so many comments are like, who is she blowing on production?
Speaker 3: What is happening? It's the truth.
Speaker 5: If you didn't want me here.
Speaker 4: To tell you the truth and don't want you, I'm just saying so please, don't you know?
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 2: I hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. Let me tell y'all something. Hello Fresh is fantastic. As y'all know, I'm a busy guy. I got a podcast, I run a production company, child, I got a lot going on. So I love Hello Fresh because it's quick and easy to prepare meals and I am vegan, so yes, they also have vegan options. I love their nachos, I love their chili.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 2: So make sure you try Hello Fresh, especially if you are playing based, because baby, it is good. Go to HelloFresh dot com slash r WTK fifty and use code r WTK fifty for fifty percent off plus free shipping. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 1: Is Marlow being favorite or protected? Of course?
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, And that is what has taken the win out of me this season, in part because I'm like, no matter what I do, I was never protected, and that makes me fucking angry as a housewife.
Speaker 5: I was never protected.
Speaker 4: I was always the one that everybody came for production was like, we don't g a f and I got all the smoke and I got no protection. And you are sitting here making somebody who season one lied about everything, including to everybody's face about using the F word.
Speaker 5: I didn't say it. I didn't say it. I didn't say it the F bomb, you know, yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Gatesler swore up and down she never said it until somebody had to produce the footage where she said it to me. It's just like, no, if you're gonna come and really show your life, show your life.
Speaker 3: We know the facts.
Speaker 4: Beyond the facts at this point, we don't have to even say it. The money cannot be verified, the dates cannot be verified, the timelines cannot be verified. But that's not what we're talking about. We over here talking about candy in a restaurant. Then after that fail, then you over here chasing me around restaurants that got conveniently cut out, group scenes, all kinds of scenes in mind conveniently got cut out.
Speaker 5: Storylines of mind got cut out.
Speaker 4: But somehow an angel with foster care scene turns up and that makes the cut.
Speaker 2: Do you Candace from Potomac said to me once that every season she feels like she's about to get fired, that she doesn't feel like I'm safe.
Speaker 1: Of course you want me back. I'm a good housewife. She is a good housewife.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you're on the chopping block?
Speaker 5: I think if.
Speaker 4: You look at if you ask the fans, they want me there, They see a need for me to be there. If I look at the history of how I have been treated on this show, your guess is as good as mine. But when you will go out of your way, in my mind, to protect someone the way that you know, the favor the favoritism, the whatever you want to call it, that's a problem. It doesn't have to be heard. It could be anyone.
Speaker 5: It would be a problem for me because you didn't do that for me. For how many seasons.
Speaker 4: I'm eleven seasons in minus one you never did that for me.
Speaker 1: So no, it was unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Is you have Nini Portia.
Speaker 2: There's not one housewife who said Kenya wasn't necessary. It's not necessary for the show. Every single housewife, your foes, and your friends have said at the end of the day, Kenya is necessary for the show. Nini said it recently when we watched the show. There was I stopped watching this season. And it pains me to say that because I remember telling one of the producers when I left, I said, call me call me, yeah, Yeah, you need advice, call me, yeah, I said, Because I'm gonna tell you right now, no matter what I do in this world, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Do a lot, and God has blessed me with so much.
Speaker 2: The Real Housewives of Atlanta will always be associated with me, and I like to be associated with my hot shit. Yeah, I said, I said that she will always be my baby. So if you want to call me for some advice, you have called me for advice. Charay has called me for advice. The list goes on and on. I'm not a hater. I want the show to be great with a me.
Speaker 5: Of course you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When you went to the finale from this season you were off, you called me, Hey, Candy wants me to go. They think I should go. I'm pregnant. Should I attend Cynthia's event? I said, Kenya, put on your fucking dress.
Speaker 1: You're going to go.
Speaker 3: In my bed because you told me yes.
Speaker 5: Because I wasn't gonna go.
Speaker 3: You weren't gonna go.
Speaker 2: I convinced you to go because I said to you, I need you back on the show.
Speaker 1: It's boring without you. Come on the show.
Speaker 2: I said, if you go to this finale, I promise you you'll get your peach back next week because I know how it works.
Speaker 3: You hung up from me and said I'm going.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I said that to say I don't want the show to fail this season. I had to stop watching because nothing's happening.
Speaker 3: People look lost. They I saw this clip.
Speaker 2: Of this Courtney trying to read you, and people are like, yeah, Kenya didn't want to give her a moment. I'm like, because Kenya is like, this isn't real. She's looking for a moment.
Speaker 5: Real. I don't mind real eating somebody, but she's the worst. It's not real.
Speaker 4: I'm going to give you a fight if you deserve a fight. But the moment she stepped on the scene, she had an agenda. It was I'm gonna make a moment, gonna make a moment out of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Candy, Candy, you.
Speaker 4: Know, bobbing her head and yeah, because you know you are the most valley girl alive. You you cannot convince me that this is who you really are. But you wanted a moment, and you wanted that peach. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, you're not talking about the fact that you don't deserve to.
Speaker 5: Be a housewife. You don't even have a house to live in.
Speaker 4: Your husband divorced you and left you with nothing. You're literally sleeping on somebody's sofa. You don't talk about anything that's relevant. You drug bryce out from the dead to.
Speaker 5: Come and play like you guys have some relationship.
Speaker 4: That's a relationship that's meaningful. You're not talking about why you talk sideways. You're not talking about the fact that you put paper clips together and call that a jewelry line that no one is buying or even talking about. I don't have anything to work with. Give me something to work with. I'll give you a fight all day long.
Speaker 3: Are you bored?
Speaker 5: How can I not be bored?
Speaker 4: I gotta work with people like Courtney, You like, this is what.
Speaker 3: I gotta work with.
Speaker 5: I'm like, is this where's the hidden camera?
Speaker 4: Because this cannot be real Housewives of Atlanta AMRA show A lot of it makes sense to me and listen, you know.
Speaker 2: I know that to be true because I watch it and I'm like, this show is not what it used to be.
Speaker 3: What do you think.
Speaker 1: It'll take for the show to get back to it.
Speaker 3: Being number one?
Speaker 1: And now?
Speaker 2: Maybe number four? Number one is below deck, Number two is Beverley here.
Speaker 5: I think that's changed. Below deck may.
Speaker 1: Not be number one?
Speaker 3: Who's number one?
Speaker 5: You BANDA, Yeah, I don't know if you can count that.
Speaker 4: You gotta do some serious casting changes, for sure.
Speaker 5: I don't think that. I don't think the answer is a reboot.
Speaker 4: I know they've been tossing that around. You know, you hear the stands or whatever tossing that kind of stuff around. Be careful what you ask for. Be careful what you ask for, because you're the same people that ask for Marvel to have a peach.
Speaker 5: And look where we are now. Be very careful, be very careful.
Speaker 2: Sweet sixteen is next season. Who is Kenya Moore's wish list if she if there was more Vision Media producing the Real Housewise of Atlanta, Who would Kenya Moore like to play with on the Sweet sixteen of the Real Housewives of Atlanta?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, well, I mean I kind of just already said it right, you know, listen, I want to play with anyone that is going to be good, authentic TV. And of course, if you want to think about the Nostalgic years, you.
Speaker 5: Got to go to season six for that. I mean you got to go to season six for that.
Speaker 2: Cynthia Candy, Kenya, Niini, Phaedra Porsche.
Speaker 4: That's the dream team. But that will never happen. That will never happen, So we can't. I can't give you that list because that is an impossible list and it will never happen.
Speaker 5: So alternatively, give me. You're gonna have to give me some girls that can anchor the show. Of course I need to be there.
Speaker 3: You need to have me.
Speaker 4: Activated, Kenya, I cannot be activated looking at all the craziness that's going on around me. And in fact, in Portugal, I cursed everybody out at the table.
Speaker 5: Of course they're not gonna show that.
Speaker 4: I cursed everybody out at the table. I curse everybody out, and I say curse.
Speaker 5: I wasn't using curse, but why would you?
Speaker 4: Because I am sitting there looking at the fakery of it, all the dumb shit that people are doing. And I just said, you know, you guys are ruining the show.
Speaker 3: Broke the fourth wall?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did, so, you are ruining the show.
Speaker 4: You are ruining the show with this fake storylines coming here, with these fake beefs, manufactured drama. You're not really talking to each other, You're making it seem you know, you're having these alliances, you're coaching the new girls, You're you're.
Speaker 5: Just clearly ruining the show. And I said it.
Speaker 6: I said what I said to quote Nini, Why haven't we seen unc Laurie Brandon, your father see my father.
Speaker 4: My father makes an appearance, but one of my allcasts at the end of the season with me opening my hair salon, thank you Kenya more haircare cong which was my business storyline, half of it was cut out. Yeah, so my opening of my salon is not in the season.
Speaker 3: Sucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the opening of my salne. So a lot of people fans complained years.
Speaker 5: Ago about the hair carecter.
Speaker 4: I'm literally building a multi million dollar company before your eyes, and they are not showing the steps to do that. The fact of I had plans. I had you know, what are the steps? How do you set up this business? I'm learning it for myself.
Speaker 5: But the great thing about this show is it can be aspirational.
Speaker 4: That is what I'm doing could be aspirational to other entrepreneurs who want to build businesses, who want to just have the courage to step out there in the leap of faith the way I did.
Speaker 5: I didn't ask for investors.
Speaker 4: I saved my shoe money, I saved my bag money, I spent it on me.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask for anything.
Speaker 4: I'm self made and these are the steps to building my brand. Going to an HB see you to perform at halftime and having all that like fall apart in front of me and then having to pick up those pieces and pivot. But the storyline for my salon was always there, but it's not in the season.
Speaker 5: So how can I shine if you keep dimming my light? The fans want it. The fans complain all the time.
Speaker 4: What we want to see how these businesses are really built, not just talk about it.
Speaker 5: They want to see the inner workings.
Speaker 4: And maybe that's a boring scene to production, but to the fans they praise those scenes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, The thing is, we see Candy builder restaurants. You see what I'm saying. We see Candy build a restaurants.
Speaker 5: Watch her this season making a movie.
Speaker 1: You see can making a movie this year.
Speaker 4: We're sitting there for twenty five minutes watching a scene where they're reading lines.
Speaker 2: We see Drew making a music video. So miss me with it's not interesting. They never said that to me. Oh no, no, no, I'm mis's me with the whatever it is, the thing that is keeping, that's getting why you are there's multiplier. We want to see your growth. You want to see the evolution. Like for example, yes, even you said like yeah, bitch should be the binale It's a moment what we've all been waiting for. We're all been waiting for Keny Moore, hare rooting for her.
Speaker 1: The drum line Shmia taking a bottle.
Speaker 2: You know, there's there's there's so many supporting footage to show the trajectory, which is why I would say you will go down in history as the most unappreciated housewife.
Speaker 3: You have given us so much to that.
Speaker 4: Show and never had a spin off, never have been offered to spin off other.
Speaker 5: Than Ultimate Girls Trip, which was the number one spin off. By the way, I.
Speaker 2: Hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. This show is sponsored by Better Help. Sometimes in life we're faced with tough choices and the path forward isn't always clear.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Look, as the king of reality Television, I wear mini hats, But that also means I need to be able to seek therapy because there's always some things that I'm going through that child I can't help myself, honey. So therapy has definitely helped me throughout my trials and tribulations in life. It's helpful for learning positive coping skills, and it empowers you to be the best version of yourself. If you're thinking of starting therapy.
Speaker 1: Give Better Help a try.
Speaker 2: Just fill out a brief questionnaire to get matched with a licensed therapist and switch therapists at any time for no additional charge. Visit Betterhelp dot com slash King today to get ten percent off your first month. That's better Help h elp dot com slash King. This is Reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 3: What's the next for you?
Speaker 5: It's so many things I want to do.
Speaker 4: I just want to continue to I'm so excited about Kenya Moore Haircare right now, so literally, Carlos. I started Kenya Moore Haircare on the sofa of the Reunion Season five and I said, I am going to develop my own hair care line because I have a passion for haircare. To now fast forward eleven ten years later to now being in over five thousand doors today, but by the end of the year we will be in more than twenty thousand retail doors and expanding as we speak. So I want to be I want to do with my own doing. Shay Moisture can too. I want to be a one hundred million dollar company and I will be. And I said it here first so that's what I look forward to, and I look forward to expanding my family.
Speaker 5: I look forward to personally.
Speaker 2: When it comes expanding family. Do you still have eggs leftover? I have embryo embrio with Mark. Yes, would you use one of those?
Speaker 5: We discuss it on the show. So I don't want to piss anybody off, but you will get that answer soon.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, are you dating now?
Speaker 4: I am dating now the guy on the show. Let me say we're not exclusive, but he's on the roster. Okay, I got a white boy.
Speaker 3: In my rosta.
Speaker 5: Okay, lobster and pasta.
Speaker 1: I see you with a caramel athlete?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't really love the idea of athletes because they feel young. To me, they feel like they're still out there trying to be with every girl. I see Owner, I see Owner. I don't know about an athlete. That would take a lot of convincing. That was when I was in my twenties. I don't I see Owner in my life.
Speaker 1: Not Yeah, who's the most famous person you dated?
Speaker 3: Give me one moment?
Speaker 4: Note that people like literally there have been rumors about me dating people that I don't even know. I was accused of dating Alan Iris. I literally met him in a club and we shook hands and then all of a sudden, I was his mistress.
Speaker 3: I was like, really, this is how this works.
Speaker 4: I've been accused of a lot of well.
Speaker 5: Not a lot, but some people that are most famous, most famous jay Z. I never dated jay Z.
Speaker 4: Never went out on a date with jay Z, hand to a bible, never went out on a date with jay Z. Said, I didn't even know who jay Z was when I did the video.
Speaker 5: You know, Kanye been coming Kanye West. I didn't date Kanye. I didn't date Kanye West. I went out on a date with Kanye.
Speaker 1: How was the date?
Speaker 5: It's crazy as hell.
Speaker 3: I talked about that.
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 4: I told this story I met him. He was so sweet. He would call me all the time. He was a nice guy. This was this was years ago. This is way before Kim Carter.
Speaker 5: I don't even know. This was.
Speaker 4: Pre Housewives, So this had to be I don't even know the year to twenty ten, maybe I don't know. So he invited me to the studio or something and even calling Colm was like, I've just said okay, fine, I'll go. Like literally after ten or twelve clause. So we ended up going. He said he had to check on something at his house. We went into his house and it was a newly renovated house or something, but all of the furniture was covered with plastic, like it was all new furniture, and it like was this low. It was like modern furniture, but literally the Kindess sitting almost on the damn floor. So I remember sitting there on the plastic furniture waiting for him to go check on whatever.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting there, sitting there. Twenty minutes go by, thirty minutes go by, forty minutes go by.
Speaker 4: No Kanye, I'm like, okay, I hear this noise so it's like a TV. But I couldn't really so I'm looking for him.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, you know.
Speaker 5: So I start walking around the house looking for him.
Speaker 4: Hear the noise, follow the noise, go down into this room and he was in the room. And then I walk in and I look on the TV and it was porn.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm going home.
Speaker 3: I was like, what get himsel ready for?
Speaker 5: He was just sitting there.
Speaker 1: He wasn't like rubbing.
Speaker 5: He was literally just sitting there watching porn.
Speaker 1: As if he was watching NFL yeah.
Speaker 5: And let me upstairs sitting on the sofa. I was just like, oh, I gotta go and that was it.
Speaker 4: And I saw him after that like out, but I never went out with him again.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh no, this this dude is crazy. That was crazy. I have some stories. I will say that for my book. You will do a memoir. I want to do the memoir. I just have to. I have to revise it. I have been or rewrite it. But I have had a lot of interest in doing a memoir.
Speaker 2: So I want to see a TV movie made up your life, and I won't I wrote it.
Speaker 3: I want co Cod Jones to play you.
Speaker 5: I love Coco Jones. Someone just asked me, who my, that's so weird that you would say that.
Speaker 3: This is all I got.
Speaker 1: I want co cod Jones to play you in the biopic of your life.
Speaker 5: I haven't written.
Speaker 1: Can I forget it?
Speaker 5: Visible? You know why?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 5: Tell me why?
Speaker 2: It's called invisible because you were visible since you were a child.
Speaker 1: Yes, by my mom, by your mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, great title, right, it's good. Yeah, it's a great I wrote the screenplay. I wrote the screenplay.
Speaker 2: Well, I have an HBO documentary that was in Sundance. Yes, role, Yes, yes, we can contact Coco Jones and get her attacked, get her tack.
Speaker 5: I'll play the mom yees And I don't know if I can say this, so you have to. We'll have to get permission. But I'm I'm starring in a new movie coming out in the fall. Second on the call, she but I'm the star of the movie. Don't say I said that.
Speaker 4: But it is a riveting movie and I think people will never doubt my talent as an actress.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 2: Listen, so happy for you you listen, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Listen. Listen to me, and listen to me loud and clear.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever happened in your life right now, God is setting you up for greatness.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about nothing. Whatever's meant to be will be. I know you're going through a lot, personally and professionally. What I'm saying to you is you are on the verge of something great, as long as you be still and be present and stop allowing people to treat you badly when you deserve to be the prize in any room that you're in personally and professionally.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, brother. I love you, everybody.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't forget.
Speaker 2: Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby,