Speaker 1: Hey, just to remind her, the only way to hear CBC from now on is on Patreon dot com slash CBC the Pod. Here's a clip of today's brand new episode where we're talking about Megan Markle's new show, I want to hear the whole thing Patreon dot com sash CBC the Pod and subscribed.
Speaker 2: The Children and this is this is Indigenous works.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like this is her sort of huge like conundrum and like why she doesn't like work as a finger because it's like she actually is so like nineties princess in this way where she is just Wounded Warrior Project and like save the Children, and it's like, so she should just be a princess and just be like a normal, boring princess, but she's being like, no, I want to break free and be this like innovative podcaster with a Netflix show. But then she's still never heard of Laura Piana being canceled and she actually is so basic in nineties and it's kind of like, girl, you're doing the right the wrong.
Speaker 2: Lan Die Yeah, was like way more woke of the era, work of the era, because she talking about AIDS and no one was like in the Royal family.
Speaker 1: Was talking about aids, right, and she Melton.
Speaker 2: John Kendle in the wind, like yeah, like she was not talking about monkey pocks solutely. Okay, I want to talk about her tea for a second. She's always like the best thing in the entire world is like making sun tea. And then she makes sun tea and again more tiny little bags that she's bought for Michael's and I'm like, so are we all supposed to order all these bags? Like it's just a bag show, like tiny bags. And then she gets up more George. She's like, fiscus, I love dehydrating fruit. She's like, I love sun tea. You just set it out in the sun and that's such a fun process. She brings it outside is completely.
Speaker 1: Cloud Oh wait, wait, waits, what do I say? Just about the pretzel bags. She makes this full tray for the mua and then she's like and I'm just gonna bring this home for my guest room. And you're like, sorry, so are you getting in one of the like Chevy suburbans And just like sitting with the tray on your lap, it's like perfectly organized. You of like flowers and bath salts and pretzels and like labeled nut allergens, and it's just like on the twenty five minute drive back to yours rented.
Speaker 2: Ranch, bumby bumpy and like, maybe it's a kitchen they built on her compound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I could also just be like I feel like Netflix.
Speaker 2: Could also be twenty five minutes away.
Speaker 1: I think it's just twenty five minutes away, and Netflix like found a house that was showing.
Speaker 2: In her bath salt. She's also like something was so like your first year at camp when it was very when you get a corona bottle and fill it with different colored sand.
Speaker 1: When they did, it's so that it is just weird summer camp. It's like, why are we doing that's where adults were forty What are we.
Speaker 2: Doing where it's like literally, you're making sunty, You're making.
Speaker 1: You're making candles with your bees backs because they were trying to see it with the first move episode, they were trying to like have this whole like nose to tail thing where they were like, no, it's a out her beekeeping and she keeps revealing again she doesn't do any of this. She's like, wait, we haven't seen the bees in months, and I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: Because I've had this for three years, but I still need you to do it. Every time. It's like, yeah, you're hired beach.
Speaker 1: Your hired beekeeper is doing the beekeeping, and you're just there being like, wait, this is scary. But then I realized sometimes when you're afraid of something, you have to run towards it. It's like, you mean you have to like go do it. You have to do it with your hired staff. It's gonna like open the bee tray.
Speaker 2: It's been something scary, hire a staff and run towards the staff and then she's like, E like.
Speaker 1: It looks like that's all. You get to hear the whole episode and get more CBC every single week. Patreon, dot com, slash CBC the Pod Join us