Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She couldn't. She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: We're good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 3: Who's single mom who said fuck the patriarchy? Shared all their bad choices.
Speaker 2: And sound out they were so bad.
Speaker 4: After all, we're experts, overshares and your new besties.
Speaker 5: Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 1: I can do it.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela.
Speaker 5: Happy humpday, hose.
Speaker 3: It's Wednesday, bitches, it's a Wednesday, bitch. It's a Wednesday, bitch.
Speaker 4: The week amen, I mean, but not amen, because I wish it would just slow down a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I were leaving on Monday, but I got you know, your shit together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait till the weekend. I'm sorry now, bitch, start.
Speaker 3: Today, start packing?
Speaker 5: Yeah okay, so like make it easier.
Speaker 4: I mean when I go over retreat, I have one drawers bathing suits.
Speaker 5: I literally just no, no, no, this is a lie. Because because the last time we went on a fucking retreat to Bally, this bitch came with like thirty thousand suitcases and was acting like I was crazy because she had two full, large suitcases. And she was like, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: And then what happened. Y'all know about.
Speaker 5: The suitcase gate?
Speaker 3: Bitch, you always have two suitcases.
Speaker 2: One know, our friend Aaron.
Speaker 5: Stripped body searched because of all of our suitcases.
Speaker 3: I was really it was a month. We were gone for three.
Speaker 5: We actually wanted to talk to you about this, don't you dare? I really want to encourage you to bring one suitcase, just one.
Speaker 4: I can't be going to you guys. We're only gonna go for two weeks. It's gonna be hot. I barely were barely were any closed. That is under the weight.
Speaker 3: I know you're not talking to me. You always have suitcases.
Speaker 5: I have because I packed the retreat back.
Speaker 3: No you're personals, No, yes you do.
Speaker 2: You always pack heavy.
Speaker 4: One time we go to Thailand once, I have one bag more than hers twenty of retreats one time.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Now she's giving me a fucking demo.
Speaker 2: Packer suitcase this weekend, this week.
Speaker 3: Fine ship.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we have a special guest today.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 5: I'm really excited because this has been one in the We've been waiting for him to come on, and we've been trying, and we've been canceled, and he canceled us, and then we canceled him.
Speaker 4: And you can't say canceled. I can saye reschedule, you know, cancel me something different.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's true.
Speaker 5: We're talking about that later. And I'm really excited to have him on the show. Podcast host, YouTube legend daddy, Tim Chountaronga suit Wow.
Speaker 3: Chantagau.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it was. That's so good. That's so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's from No Chaser Pod and just wiling out all the things.
Speaker 1: All the things. Hey man, thanks for having me. It's been a struggle to finally link up and get together. It was such a struggle. I was like, they're not They're probably not in La They probably like are in another city somewhere. Yeah. Well, hey, I'm glad we could finally make it happen. It almost didn't happen. Like I told you this morning, I had a whole schedule mishap, I had to cancel another podcast session, but I was not gonna miss this.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. You know you're coming on good moms.
Speaker 4: We needed a good dad to come brace us with his presence, So we're very appreciative. If you guys don't know anything about LA, you could literally live in the city over and it could basically be like you're living in San Diego because traffic and schedules. It just basically that like, if you don't live in the nearby city a little bit over, then it's just New York.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing too. I just I know that LA people kind of have a like people think we're flaky. So I was like, if y'all aren't from LA, I was like, let me make sure I will. Yeah. But if you were from LA, I was like, I'm not trying to be that LA flake. So I try to commit. You know what I'm saying. If I lock something in, I'm like, I'm pulled up, you know.
Speaker 5: You know, you know, I appreciate you. You're doing your big one for us, for us other fellow flaky a layers. Wait, so Tim you are you grew up out here right or did you grow up in Montana?
Speaker 2: You were born in I.
Speaker 1: Was born in Montana, and I was like, I.
Speaker 5: Gotta ask him if he knows anything about Montana. I can't imagine. Is there like a large Asian community in Montana?
Speaker 1: Of course of my parents, it was just us and then we left and now, but we left when I was a baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're not a Montanan.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a Montana And I've been in Long Beach since I was a baby. Well, Long Beach and then Paramount is where I spent like my young adult life. Went to high school in Paramount, but Long Beach before that, my family had a type food restaurant in Paramount for like twenty years. Oh wow restaurant. Yeah, yeah, they retired a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Did you ever work at the restaurant?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, I was. I was that like, I mean, I don't know if you're familiar with like the stereotypical Asian uh like lore of when a family has a restaurant, tell us it's a whole thing. Where was like if you go into a mom and pop Asian restaurant and you see a little kid doing homework at the table, Oh, I've seen and you know the food is fire. Yeah, it's just and that was me. You know what I'm saying, after school, i'd be at a table, had I would I controlled what the restaurant watched because I had the remote. I was just there doing homework. And when I got old enough, I was like, you know, busting tables and eventually serving and sweeping and mopping siblings. Just me, You're the child, just me, the only boy, the only child.
Speaker 5: What was that like being the only child of very highly attentive parents are now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I always tell people like I was never that kid that was lonely being an only child, or I never felt like, oh you know I was so you know, I just I didn't have any friends. I had a great childhood. I had a good time. I high key feel like I am successful at what I'm doing because of my only child, niss, you know what I'm saying, Like I was always just imagining things and being creative. And also like I watched a lot of TV. I was a TV baby, watched so much. I feel like that's really helped mold my sense of humor.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: So I don't think i'd be who I was if I wasn't an only child, to be honest. So, yeah, man, I had a great time. So when when Wifey was like, you know, she was trying to have like four kids. You know, things have changed now that we've been in the thick of it with the two, but initially she wanted four, and I'm like, look, man, I turned out amazing. If you want to stop after baby girl, I am good with that. But she comes from she has a couple siblings and a lot of little cousins running around that that wasn't really my life, but she she always kind of envisioned like four babies running around and then once. But when we were in the thick of it with my son when he was born, they're two years apart. So when he was born and we were like in it and my daughter was two. When he was a baby, I was like, hey, hey, done, We're done. I was ready. I was ready to like get my tubes tied and be done, you know what I'm saying. But she was like, hey, now I just wait too, throwing a routine and sleep train and ones in school and daycare and it calms down, and I'm like, okay, and she's right, you know what I'm saying. Like if if we had the conversation right now. Sometimes when I'm on my phone, I'm looking at baby pictures of them. I'm like, I may maybe.
Speaker 5: But you know, as someone who was an only child for a considerable amount of time, I became an un became un only child when I was around and only. Yeah, they un only childed me around the age of thirteen, and to my uh sadness, I will say, I think that's probably why, like a, I never really wanted kids, because I nb, like I'm I could have another child, but like I'm good with one, and like I think about my childhood like I had a great time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, yeah you feel Wait.
Speaker 3: Now you're good with one. Two weeks ago you said you wanted for sure to have another, BASI I could have another.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm open to having other one, but like I'm also good for one. I've always said that too, though too like I'm not forcing it, but like I have a really good kid, like I'm I don't. You can play the lotto and see what happens. But I'm open to it. If I have this, you know, if me and my man have this, like you know, we're on the same page about parenting. But I think that a lot of times people look at only children, and they're like, are you okay? Have anybody are you? I'm like not, Actually it was great.
Speaker 1: I had a ball.
Speaker 3: About me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I also feel like that's why I'm so close to like my bestI homies now or like my boys from high school. That's like twenty plus years of friendship what I'm saying, And I feel like like those are my like my brothers, you know, like I don't necessarily feel like I needed a sibling around me. But you know, she wanted she but that, but I was down. Also, yeah, sure, like let's let's make babies. You know.
Speaker 5: So I know that you and your partner your wife were long distance for like seven years, right, How the fuck did.
Speaker 3: You do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's crazy, man, Look it was difficult at first.
Speaker 2: I mean it helps me.
Speaker 5: You have a coin, because what the fuck?
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Okay, So I always tell people when people ask me for advice. When the young ends asked me for advice, like, hey, you know, how do you make long distance thing work? It's a couple like key elements, all right, one being like, okay, yes, communication all that bullshit blah blah blah. But also, you gotta have money. You can't be broke. You gotta have money because if we, yes, if we were going for like years what I was seeing each other not, that wouldn't have worked. But we were able to, like financially on both ends be like, Okay, I'll see you. We saw you basically every month, right, And then the fact that I think you also need to have lives that don't revolve around the other person. So she had a nail shop in Canada that we were Yeah, she was long distance Canada. She had her own nail shop, so she was busy running her ship and I I was busy doing what I was doing over here. And we also since she was her own boss, she could leave whenever she wanted to, and I made my own schedule, so we had time and funds to make it work right. And also, you know, I think it got to a point where we got into a rhythm. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Like first year, we were maybe crying at the airport, but then after like said, you were like a man, I should see you the month. We're good because then I would map out my week. I would you know, I wasn't talking to nobody. Everybody knew if wifey was in or not wifey at the time. But when Chia was in town, I wasn't doing any work, I wasn't taking any meetings. I wasn't even outside, you know. I was just like, I'm locked in. We're here. And also she's she's just a very confident person. Like people would always be like, aren't you afraid of like, you know, them cheating on you or this and that. I'm like, well, look man like, like girls are smart, right, It's like if she could be living ten minutes from me and could be cheating on me and I would never know, So why stress myself about something I will never even know, you know what I mean. So it's like you really just have to trust and believe in and be okay with what's going on.
Speaker 5: You know, were you guys like monogamous for that for those seven years or were you kind of like, you know, we're far away for it thing might happen for the seven.
Speaker 1: Years of long distance when I was officially like, hey be my girlfriend, Yeah, it was a monogamous thing. There was a year where we were feeling each other out and the kind of understanding was Okay, look, hey, this is this is brand new. I was fresh out of a relationship. So I was like, I'm still kind of enjoying what I got going on my singleness, and the singleness also kind of lined up with when the YouTube ship was was popping and I was happening to be on tour, so I was like just hoeing out this and I was going in for a little bit. And it did kind of get to a point where she was like, all right, look man, look, uh, you gotta you gotta figure it out. You you trying, I'm not. You gotta choose these these these canodleans you're doing on the side or or me, because I I don't know what's going on right And I really did.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It was a struggle for a second because I was like, Ship, I'm not I'm not ready. I don't know if I'm actually ready for the commitment yet. And then and this is what kind of showed me how different she was, just like how she thinks. Right. The next day, she was like, you know what, I apologize, I'll take it back. She was like, it's not fair that we're long distance. That's not your fault. It's not your fault that you're fresh out of a relationship. If I it's not fair for me to pressure you right now if if if I pressure you, it's just it's not going to work out for either of us. So she's like, all right, do your thing and then you just let me know when you're ready, okay, And I was like, oh ship, she.
Speaker 5: She got game, yes, and thinking.
Speaker 1: Like what it wasn't It wasn't even the whole side of it that that that that tricked me. It was me being like, whoa, she's.
Speaker 3: Different, let me do it. She gets it, she gets me.
Speaker 1: She's like, I've never met a woman who thinks of things so objectively.
Speaker 3: She's aware.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, I need to lock this down before she gets sick of my ship.
Speaker 3: For somebody else. Realize she's aware and rational.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need that a rational girl. This is crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like for a lot of women, if you're listening, like pair pursuring motherfucker to get in a relationship is not the way now. I was waiting around for one hundred years for someone to take you seriously, it's also not the way right right, But also like a bit you like, anytime someone presses someone else to do it, it's not gonna don't rush anyone into some marriage. I've been watching ninety Day Fiance, which is my like addiction, and it's it's also a little insane because these people are actually insane.
Speaker 5: I started watching it in your honor, but I don't know, I don't know what seas.
Speaker 3: There's one hundred.
Speaker 5: I started like closer to where we're at now presently, but it's actually I realized it's the pandemic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like fresh out.
Speaker 4: The past, season eight, I think, because I'm in the pandemic with the.
Speaker 5: Bitch who's boyfriend was underwear model.
Speaker 1: No, you just gotta fast forward to Big Ed season, which one is that it's a dude. It's ad with no neck. I've seen that clips and his shit is so funny because his his chick, his fiance, they're like in the they are in the the the not not rich part of the Philippines, right, so he's trying to like he's trying to be nice and meet her dad and ship, and but then like he's in this this bathroom and like and I'm familiar because like my family in Thailand it was it was living like that at a point too, right, And it's just like the plumbing is not really all the way plumbing and he's trying to shower and he's like, he said, what the fuck is that? It's a big ass rat. He's like, what the fuck is that? And she's just like, oh, yeah, you know, it's a rat. And he's so big and so sweaty. It's hilarious. White man, he is a white man.
Speaker 3: You've seen him, You've seen him on this clips.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I only own that because before we started recording, we were telling Tim that we went to Thailand and the food was amazing and all the things were amazing, but one of the things that was absolutely astonishing were the older white men that frequent Thailand for a very specific reason.
Speaker 2: Hose ye all types of hosts.
Speaker 5: Yea lady hose, lady boy, hose, regular hose, underage hoes, like all types of shit.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 5: So it just makes I'm wondering if Ed is one of those kind of guys. He's just fell in love with them, the young TI girl. Probably, yeah, is that giving that?
Speaker 2: I mean he probably, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I feel like a lot of the ninety day fiance you know, you'll see them with just a you know, a little tiny tiger, a little tiny Philippine out there. But hey, you know, maybe that's just you know, hey, he his chick wasn't underage. So I mean, I'm not saying every you know, a course, not all guys that are out there in Thailand looking for a wife or looking for underage girls. I mean, hey, I don't know it like.
Speaker 3: That, but there is some propaganda.
Speaker 4: There's there's a there's a whole campaign I feel like for like the Thai women, the culture like gets you an Asian woman.
Speaker 3: The Americans are gone.
Speaker 4: To shit like I've seen it, like like submissive, like they know how to wife and stuff like that. But the crazy part about that is, girl, the women are, which I'm shocked by, are equally as stupid. Literally I'm watching one right now. It's this one chick, Yes, from Georgia. She is she's her second marriage from a guy from the Middle East. Second which the second one she bought him, like she bought him like a PlayStation before he came, because he can't work. So it's just ridiculous. Another woman, she bought him a hobby. She bought him a hobby because it can't work. And he's also pressuring her to get married before Ramadan there's also another woman.
Speaker 3: She's like, very rich and successful, ridiculously.
Speaker 4: Dumb white lady who has been dating a belligian man for years, and he's playing with her.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, can you send me can you send me some more of those watches for my boy? Oh, my god, my boys with ans.
Speaker 4: So then she gets to belize and actually it leaves him and gets with his cousin and then has her psychic, has him to call her psychic to see the psychic look him in the eyes to tell her if he's genuine.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's a fifty year old.
Speaker 2: Just with seasons. I'm early in, so maybe I don't.
Speaker 4: Just you know what, it makes me realize the desperation for companionship is so high you will skip right over the love part, like some people don't speak the same language really good.
Speaker 3: It is so delusional.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you use no way you could be mail and ordering a bride or a groom so bad that you just say fuck me, I'm going to just get anybody.
Speaker 1: People are lonely, man, and people make bad choices.
Speaker 2: Speaking of bad choices.
Speaker 5: I have a question, Yeah, if you made me bad choices this week?
Speaker 1: This week, you know what I did, but I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, tell us bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 3: I'm losing.
Speaker 1: And it's nothing too crazy.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: I was in Brooklyn doing a live for one of my podcasts, and me and my boy David, who do our food podcasts, which dudes behind the foods where we well because we used to have a food travel show and so now the podcast is will bring each other different foods and like, hey have you had this before? Or like, oh shit, Wendy's got a new chicken sandwich. Let's try this out right, And then it always kind of just spirals into I don't know, aliens and circumcisions and religion and shit, right, yeah, circumcisions, circumcised aliens, they might. So we uh, we were in Brooklyn doing a show and whenever we're in New York, like, you know, we gotta eat, you know, so, and we got offered brunch at a really fire spot on the water called the Fulton. But I say all that to say, I'm trying to not eat cheese because it breaks me out, Okay, and it's a struggle for me, like it was, and it wasn't until one of my skin ladies I was going to was like, hey, you ever tried to getting off cheese? I was like, fuck, that was the one thing. I was like, I'm eating so healthy, I'm drinking so much water. Why am I still breaking out? She's you ever tried cheese?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: That was the one thing, right because I just used to be in the house just eating cheese for no reason. I wasn't hungry. I just like cheese, right, So I've been off cheese for years, and now we're trying you know what I'm saying, Like I got used to the vegan cheeses to spy. Here's what I do. I'll call a pizza place and I'll be like, can I get the meat lover pizza with the vegan cheese? And like do you are you? They're like, sir, do you are you sure? And I'm like, hey, man, fuck the animals. I just don't want the cheese, right, So I've learned to tolerate it, but it's just not the same hot yeah or else. It just turns into just gooey, just yucky. So anyways, I say all that to say I went in in New York. I had a bunch of whatever they were bringing out because it was free too, So it was like I had the Oh the burger was amazing, just oohye gooey cheese was It was great And I got very drunk. Someone they one of the homie sent me a picture of me at a pizza place after the bar. I didn't I don't even remember, that's what you're like. I had, I had the cheese. I didn't even I don't even remember enjoying it. So I'm like this, you know, So I had a couple of little you know, I'm waiting for it to really hit me.
Speaker 2: But uh, like a pending breakout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that is that is the bad choice. Because I've been good for the most part. It's beginning, it's creeping in. I feel it. But I'll be right. I mean life, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, you know, live, I got a little little It's terrible to realize all the foods that we love are actually bad for us. And it's everything, it's every everything, like they're trying to kill us. It's so stupid, it's so dumb. It's really disappointing. I'm like, so basically eat nothing.
Speaker 5: I went to Bristol Farms yesterday and they had twenty dollars. It was twenty dollars strawberries.
Speaker 3: Or eight dollars strawberry. I told you they had the same thing, Gelson. I was like, ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Why is the difference between what is? What is the eight dollar doing that the twenty dollars?
Speaker 1: Did you do it?
Speaker 2: No? I bought the eight dollar.
Speaker 1: Apparently arewon had this like fifty dollars stress like one strawberry?
Speaker 5: Yeah, one, one bitch one strawberry.
Speaker 1: I wanted to test it out to see if it was If it was work.
Speaker 3: I had to write off the shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, eah, fact I couldn't do I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And then I was so mad.
Speaker 5: I bought the fucking strawberries, and I got home last night and I went to open it and there was mold on like three of them.
Speaker 3: I was like, are you fucking kidding? But that's when you got to go back and return.
Speaker 1: I took a.
Speaker 2: Picture I'm going today.
Speaker 5: I took your PA was like, I need you to know timestamped this was the same day I'm returning to.
Speaker 3: The I've actually exchanged.
Speaker 5: For the twenty dollars period it's that organic shit, man, low key.
Speaker 1: I'm like, just give me the chemicals so my strawberries last a little longer, I know.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, to eat that shit immediately. And the farmer's market is not open every day. You can't go to the market every day.
Speaker 1: I know. The bananas go bad after like an hour. They're already brown once you get home.
Speaker 4: Apparently they're like gassing all of them organic and regularly.
Speaker 3: I saw a video.
Speaker 5: I saw the bananas, the banana banana gassing video.
Speaker 1: I think, I don't know, what do you mean they all got chemicals on.
Speaker 3: Yes, this guy, he's like, come with me today.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna show you how I prepare the I ripe into the bananas and he puts them in like a gas chamber. And at first you're like, oh, yeah, those are the ones that we shouldn't buy that everyone still buys. And then he was like, Oh, don't.
Speaker 3: Worry, I do it to the organic ones too.
Speaker 4: What the fuck I mean if they let us about everything else, you think they're gonna tell the truth about the organic sticker?
Speaker 1: I yeah, wow, So I'm buying dusty grapes for no reason because the organic ones are always dusty.
Speaker 5: They spray a little dust, organic dust.
Speaker 1: Farmers markets. Grapes man always dusty.
Speaker 4: It's because they're from the real fart.
Speaker 1: I buy them at.
Speaker 3: A farmer's market. I believe it. I'd make eye contact with the farmer.
Speaker 5: You would have got some of them.
Speaker 4: Wait, tell us about your journey into your all your shows, your your YouTube success.
Speaker 3: You got it right after high school. Please tell them you let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I started. You know, this year would be the twentieth anniversary of my YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Wow, congratulations, thanks man.
Speaker 1: You know it's it's a.
Speaker 5: Have you ever taken a break? Or is it like the secret to never stop?
Speaker 1: You know what? I have never stopped high key. If you like, look at the average of my uploads over twenty years, it's probably like been at least one video every week for the past twenty years. Yeah. Maybe there's a little bit a span of a couple of weeks, maybe like three weeks, as long as something didn't go up. But for the most part, I've never stopped. Yeah, but you know, it's looked different over the years. I've kind of had to ride the different waves of what's popping and what the algorithm likes and all that. You know. Initially, I was just you know, I was trying to be like just Asian will Smith, you know what I'm saying, Like that's why I got on YouTube. I was trying to be a traditional actor, like I had an agent, but nothing was really it wasn't you know, when you don't really know what's going on, you kind of sign up for whatever, you know. And the most I had gotten at that point was like I was an extra in Fast and Furious three Tokyo Drift. You know, don't let them fool you. It's not really in Japan, La Bridge over there. So and I just kind of and I had been making short films with the homies in high school and just submitting them to different film festivals, online contest shit like that. We'd have little screenings in the theaters at school, you know, and I was just kind of getting frustrated, you know. I was like, let me, just let me. And I was like, you know, raping on MySpace and uploading songs, just every every trying to get in there, you know. Will So I developed a plan for my life. It was called the Fresh Prince Format. I was like, I'm going to do everything Will Smith does wrap TV movies. Okay, So I was yeah, rapping on MySpace trying to audition for things, and somebody had posted a bulletin on MySpace. It was like, Lol, look at these white girls dancing and laffy Taffy's right. So I clicked on the link and it was a video some white girls danced, laughy taffy. I was like, yeah, this is funny. But then I was like, whoa, what is this is? This is a website? It was a YouTube link. I said, this is a website where you can put any video from your phone and they'll give you a link to put on your MySpace. This is crazy, right. So I told the homies that I was making videos with because we had our own website, but the website would run out of bandwidth and it was a struggle to pay for it this and that. I was like, all right, brother, let's just put our movies on here and maybe someone will see it. Right. So I started just putting little stupid webcam videos of myself being goofy, doing impressions, like freestyling and like doing dumb shit. And I started to hit these most viewed lists on YouTube and I would get like a little influx of comments, and I thought this, this might be something, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Before they were like YouTube was paying creators.
Speaker 1: Oh there was no money, no, no, no, no, there was no that. I was probably youtubing for a couple of years before there was even an option of of monetization, right, So I was just I was just trying to I was thinking maybe I would get some views and someone would see me and want to put me in something, and who knows, right, So we're just kind of uploading for funsies, just to see what would happen. And it and it, I thought it was working, and I kept doing it, and then and then there was a way to get a little money, so I did it some more and then makes money off it, and and that opened the doors for like wild' outs and just you know, just you know, I just kept working, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean it's these spaces give you the visibility and to like get into other other spaces.
Speaker 2: What was it? Like? I guess, like I know that you were like.
Speaker 3: The first Asian line out.
Speaker 5: And and like I think about like just being Asian being black, how like there's always like the token black person. There's like the token Asian person, Like, how have you navigated that in these various spaces that you are in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean well, first of all, I loved being the token Asian. You know, I'm I'm you, I'm oh, you know, I mean truthfully, I'm I was used to being the token Asian just at school and stuff, you know, and you know, you know, it's fun, right, and you know, the only issue that was difficult with being the token Asian on wild'n Out because I was on while'n Out with the reboot, Uh, there was an Asian while Now Randall Park was actually like the first Asian on While Now, so I'm the second, I'm the second, I'm second, but I'm the So it was fun for me because you know, of course I stuck out right. But the issue was that, like when we're wild styling and we're like trying to roast each other, you know, they are just coming at me with Asian jos, right, and I can't just just go with black jokes. I have to be I have to like talk about your hair, talking about your fit, talk about your nose, you know what I'm saying. Whatever, whatever, And so I'm like they're like they're I'm attacking Carlos or Chico. I'm but I'm defending my entire race. You feel me, I'm like, yo, your head is big, and they're like, you can't drive and got a little dick, right, So my people are like looking at me, so what are you gonna do? But at the same time, that made it easier for me because I've been rebuttaling the same jokes for the past, like, you know, since high school, So it's like, you got a little dig joke for me, I can I've been flipping ash since high school when I was rapping in high school, you know, like, oh yeah, you say I can't drive. I got jokes that I've been had jokes for that. So that was kind of what made it easy for me, to the point where I felt like it was easy for me because people would come at me with the basic ass Asian joke, and then immediately if someone's coming after me, the audience is on my side, right, so I really wouldn't have to say nothing crazy to get the oh shit right. But it got to a point where people knew I had comeback, so people weren't coming after me as much anymore. Yeah, So I then I had to be the attacker. And you know this is less on my side a little bit, but at the end of the day, you know, it was, it was. It was a great time. I loved my time on there. I do feel like once we broke up it was I had I felt like I had done as much as I could do. Right, I'm like, all right, man, I can only we're throwing the same jokes around at this point, you know, but shout out to nick name, because a nigga is a good dude. Thank you for putting me on, you know, on TV. I appreciate that, especially coming from somebody online wild'n Out with such a like a validation for me, because everybody that followed me knew I wanted to be on TV. I wanted to do this and that. So and I dealt with so many comments You'll never be on TV, fucking tiny ching chung or it's not. Finally I was like, I told you.
Speaker 3: Now you see me.
Speaker 5: I have a question when you do, like when you're doing those battles on wild'n Out, are you like preparing before or like is it really like are you really off the cut?
Speaker 1: So let me tell you. People always ask this, right, which is and it's a good question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I under this too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So so Nick puts it like this, Right, when you play a basketball game, you're only you have a certain amount of plays that you know you're gonna run, you know what I'm saying, But you never know how it necessarily might go. When we shoot wild'n out, we play like the same three to five games on rotation, and then when we do the wild style, you know, just even if you show up that day, who's on the opposite team? So I can show up today, I'm like, okay, okay, you're on that team. Okay, hey, well colors are hair today? What kill the shirts? She got out?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 1: In that? So I'm preparing myself just in case. Right. I kind of pride myself on being somebody who, like eighty percent of what I said on there was off the top, right, But there would be days where people would come up to me and they be like, aotim, I got bars for you today, And I'd be like, okay, cool, cool, cool, But then I'm immediately I'm like I'm zoning in on them, right, Or they would be like, hey, well what would you think if I said this? And they would tell me what they had for me, and I'd be like, Okay, that's one that's funny. And I turned on like you just fucked up, You just fucked up, I'll kill you right. So yeah, there's a little bit of both where people be like, hey, this is too much like what would you think of I said this? But there's also sometimes people just snipe you out of know what comes to the fun I'm like, oh fuck, was he about to say? What's about to say? You know?
Speaker 3: So nice?
Speaker 4: Was that a big transition going from YouTube to TV? It was like is that was there a lot of pressure or where you're like, I'm fucking ready.
Speaker 1: I will say this. It is different And I learned a lot because there were influencers and online people who they brought on thinking they would kill it right, and then they kind of learned quick that is different.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Luckily for me, like I did theater in high school and I was always kind of comfortable on stage right, so that part wasn't an issue for me. I just learned a lot as far as like you know, if you watch, don't watch the first season I was on because it's trash, right, and I just I feel like my joke writing and learning like the structure of a joke and like building something like what I would say for like for camera on TV. My shit evolved just from my experience of like, Okay, this joke doesn't work, and this joke does work, but and and just like as far as like editing goes, cause I used to if something didn't work, I'm like, god, fuck, I'm look so stupid on TV right And then I learned, oh shit, we were filming for an hour. They cut it down to twenty minutes. They probably cut my wack joke because it didn't get last. So I would leave after a couple of seas like whoa whatever, you don't carrying it all day? Like yeah, that's on the cutting room floor. I'm good, you know. So I.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 5: So if you were to roast us, if I were to happen to have a wrap beat, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Could could you do it? Could you go?
Speaker 1: Could you?
Speaker 3: Could you roast us?
Speaker 1: Live?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Tim?
Speaker 5: How do you feel about us? Have you have you analyzed our every I.
Speaker 1: Mean as soon as you said it, I was like, I mean, I mean right off the jump, it would be your first I'm not gonna go crazy because I don't honest, I don't even like roasting you, feel me. That's the thing about while'n out two people come up mean, I hate it. It was easy. It was fun. People come up to me, go to your face, is bit.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when you like meet a singer like thing for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make me laugh, dance clown okay yo yo. When I come around, they say yay, like I'm from San Francisco. Didn't know I was gonna be on the couch talking to Cisco. Okay, you got a short skirt, furry shoes. I don't understand the tone. You probably sweaty toes and cold knees, skinny bone jones.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: I said, Man, I'm keeping a light.
Speaker 4: That's the first of good Mom's history. I've ever been roasted alive when I didn't see that coming. This is called the Valley style. Tim oh, I mean Tim's thugs three six five.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I know't matter if it's June or fucking decide.
Speaker 1: I know I'd be at school. You know, I was going to college. Girls in tiny shorts and boots, I know, and beanies. Yes, yes, I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I don't want to hear that ship your head is sweaty.
Speaker 1: Look. I was struggling to find something because y'all are so pretty and put together.
Speaker 3: Take you very kind.
Speaker 4: You know today I almost wore my cat eiers because I heard you had to sing for Judy and also for Nana, and he's he's a debating if he's a furry because he has a thing for Judy from Zutopia and also Nana from the like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Almost my ears. But I said, you know, I don't want to make his wife mad. I don't want to get you know.
Speaker 1: Look, I have said from the beginning that Nala gives very horny eyes in that scene from Can You Feel the Love Tonight? The original original line animation. Yes, yes, okay, we watch it. Look actually just gool Nala horny eyes?
Speaker 3: There no horny eyes, I swear.
Speaker 1: During Can You for the Love Tonight, they are wrestling around and he pins her and she looks up at him with these come get this line pussy? Look?
Speaker 2: Is there readit?
Speaker 5: Is there any reason they gave Nala those bedroomies?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 1: Okay, bedroom ESEs a classier way to put it.
Speaker 3: It's Disney. They're trying to corrupt your kids.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I remember just even being young and being like, what does that look?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I like it, something about than light.
Speaker 5: Are you seeing the horny eyes' I'm not looking it up if you don't grown.
Speaker 1: She was, no, this was not young lions. These were grown lions.
Speaker 2: Grown lines.
Speaker 5: I mean, of course you's horny. Her nigga is died and her in the jungle.
Speaker 1: Hello, and he's like he's big.
Speaker 2: Now let me see these eyes.
Speaker 3: But Judy had no bedroomise. Judy was about business. This is this is a youthing.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, this was not you know yet, for you. It's not he has I have it on my phone, Chives the water. It's in my spank bank category.
Speaker 4: Now now we're gonna have to look at porn hub and see if they're sitting Nolla benjaminds.
Speaker 5: I want to see Disney porn the moment.
Speaker 2: Oh look look at those eyes.
Speaker 1: Look no, no, no, this is the look.
Speaker 2: Down he does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember, yeah, and she's like simba, yeah, she's not like Nana.
Speaker 3: Is that shoo?
Speaker 1: This is after you. That's when they first pin each other and they're like, oh ship, oh it's you. But then later on during ken you feel the love tonight they're just gallivanting in the jungle and then they were wrestling again and then that happens. Yeah, so Jaudy Hobs. Though this was not as utopia. One thing's utopia too. They did something to her, okay. They got her in this little like you know, like yoga outfit and like the hurt the way she's proportioned.
Speaker 3: You know, are always out shaped, and there's a there's bunny.
Speaker 1: There's a part of z Zobia to where they go to. They crash a formal event and Judy comes out the dress in a little it comes out the car, a little yellow dress and she tas her ears tied up in a bun and she looks so cute. Okay, And I watched that shit. I was like, hey man, hey, Judy Hops, is uh doing something to me right now? And I thought it was crazy, But there's a whole it's like a movement right now.
Speaker 4: You got your your You're not the only one, Yes, I mean I could see it.
Speaker 3: Look there she got a little curt No you didn't see her at her when she's dressed up.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you go have you have you you role role played to any of these scenes yet Okay.
Speaker 3: So not not yet big of the role play, so I really need to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, me too, And I warned her, I'm like, hey, no, that one is the Yes, that's the opening scene with the yoga outfit. But this but yeah, I'll show you the bun. But like I told her, I was like, look, man.
Speaker 2: The movie with us. That's usually when I watched children's movies.
Speaker 5: Time to this, I was like, fall asleep, or.
Speaker 1: Don't be surprised to associate if a bunny costume from Amazon pops up on our doorsteps.
Speaker 3: I really encourage you guys to do that.
Speaker 4: I really want to. I want to hear about it. I'm big on role playing. So if you guys ever get to the Judy Hubs or the Nalla.
Speaker 3: Scene, just text us and let us know.
Speaker 5: So here she was, I was gonna say, how the chief an Oh, gorgeous Tim.
Speaker 1: I will say this as far as this is.
Speaker 5: A very safe space for your wife to be in. Tim's only Tim's celebrity crashes, don't worry.
Speaker 1: I always tell this story where when we were trying for the our second maybe the first one, maybe the second, Like, because you know, when you're actively trying to make a baby, make a make a baby. It's exhausting, right because like my wife was tracking everything like her her temperature, her fertility, like everything. Right. So it was one morning, you know, I mean it was I think it was a weak. We've just been going in and I was like, I'm so, I'm so tired, but I'm like, let me but uh so, just to keep it spicy, right, I ordered some different outfits. So I always joke like after she got pregnant, like, I wonder what did it? Was it? The cheerleader?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: The was it the police outfit?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 5: Which one was?
Speaker 4: Ithould have kept that chart too, because I was.
Speaker 1: Like, what day was it? Who knows? What was it? The you know, was it just the leather outfit with just a who knows.
Speaker 3: Role played for fertility?
Speaker 5: So wait, having two kids, how do you guys have time to fuck?
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 5: Oh damn are there babies sleeping in your bed?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, we we we sleep trained early on wifey. Wifey needs her sleep or else she's just a you know, just a miserable person. You know. No, we and I joke, but I think more so now than ever, we recognize that and not only about the sex, but just for us. It's like, we need to be really intentional about it, you know what I'm saying. And I had when I had Shannon Boud. Of course, when I had Shannon on the podcast, I asked her the same question, right, and she was like, She's like, you know, it sounds people think it sounds unromantic, but really, planning sex, uh is the way to go when you're exhausted and you know your schedules are crazy.
Speaker 2: There else you won't have it at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and it's really I mean, at this point, we're planning everything. And she put it in the perspective of like, I mean, think about when you were single and you had like an appointment for some sex. You know that is really sexy, right because now you're you're ready for it all day, You're preparing yourself, you know, you're getting your body ready whatever whatever. So I'm like, oh, yeah, you're right, you know. So that was always kind of the go to before, but I think now more so, especially with how tired we are and how young they are, because you know, she'd be ready to sleep by like eight, you know, and that is really you know, I'm I'm I'm wide awake, so we need to figure it out, like are we catching up on our show tonight or are we getting put it on the calendar. I'm saying, are we going to finish Paradise or are just finished it? Don't tell me shit, we got two episodes like.
Speaker 2: Oh, ok.
Speaker 1: So it's really just about intention and planning and being like, Okay, I am like we are setting the plan. I am prioritizing us tonight. And even if it's like something like hey, I miss you, know cause I got to a point where were so busy, I'm like, I miss you as my wife, you know, like, hey, you're an amazing mom, but I miss just I miss this and just you and me right so, And I think for her, she wasn't thinking about that as much because she's she loves being a mom so much, think of it, I know, and I love being a dad, and she doesn't think of it. She's she's all about her kids, and I am too. But at the same time, I'm like, hey, man, I miss you, you know, so we're really trying to be good at Like she knows I love going to movies, so even if it's a movie, she's not really like caring to see if she knows I want to watch it. She's like, Okay, well let's go this day so we can do this together, or like go get a dinner because I miss just going to random restaurants and trying new food like that was my shit, you know, and that's kind of few and far between nowadays. But now we try to lock it in the calendar, prioritize it, prioritize us, you know.
Speaker 2: So I think it's so important.
Speaker 5: I think it's like the conversation around I think we have to have this conversation, just as moms ourselves and navigating giving birth and then partners wanting shit from us and we're like, what the fuck it away from me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like.
Speaker 5: The other side of that for the guy who is like, wait, I still matter too, you know, And like how married couples kind of navigate that space. And I think a lot of times men don't even say anything because they feel like they can't say anything, so they just shut the fuck up and then they go cheat. So I think it's really cool that you guys like at least have that you have that communication and you're trying to make it work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think it's important. Did you just see that reel I put up recently, because I literally just put up a real about this where I was saying that, and it wasn't necessarily about me and my wife, but it was about how like dudes feel like, you know, we're not allowed to be sad?
Speaker 5: Oh I did see that, Yeah, And I was gonna ask you about that, like how like dads are not allowed to be sad because you guys have to carry all, you know, carry the way the women are sad.
Speaker 1: I didn't kill me. Both can't be sad, I mean because it's also like, you know, I mean, we even told our whole lives and like women, you y'all are y'all got that one week of definite sad and mad into your biology. So it's like, even if y'all are being terrible, we're supposed to be like, oh, I'm sellay right, But it's like we don't really have that luxury, so you almost kind of, you know, you tell yourself, that's what the.
Speaker 2: Patriarchy fucked up. Y'all should have put a period.
Speaker 5: On you guys could have should have got to put a period on the agenda front.
Speaker 3: My husband, I'm like, are you in your myriad? You're actually really sensitive, You're in your marriad, and.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, but you still make them feel stupid.
Speaker 3: Mariad sounds funny. That's because I was making fun of.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm sad. It's like, I mean, even if it is, I mean, yeah, my wife would tell me, like, you know, and I brought it up, She's like, well, no, I don't agree with that. That's like that's you know, you should feel valid in however you're feeling. But at the same time, I mean, even dudes but tell stuff like, oh, come on, man, I don't be a little bitch. You know what I'm saying, Like, you got to you gotta be the man in your family. So sometimes what happens is a lot of guys will bury their feelings and be like, hey, no, no, I'm not supposed to be you know, I'm good. I'm good, I'm good. And then you end up with a dude that like blows up for no reason or you see him, you know, in a mood and you don't know why and it's because he's been told that he's not supposed to talk about it, you know, or else people are going to look at him crazy, like he's.
Speaker 4: Weak, you know, and we're all kind of like guilty of even if you don't feel that way, like I think because the society has built like masculinity that way, that we all take in that a little bit because sometimes like what you know, we've experienced and a man is crying and I'm like, be sensitive, be sensitive, put your face.
Speaker 3: I'm like.
Speaker 5: I was just I was watching I saw the reel that you posted, and then I happened to see Then of course.
Speaker 3: The algorithms start feeding me shit.
Speaker 5: Men's vulnerabilities today and doctor J. Barnett, I don't if you know his podcast, Man.
Speaker 3: Heal Thyself, No, that's yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyways, he's a black therapist and he talks to a lot of men about just like therapy and healing. And he had someone on that was saying that like he had had a vulnerable he had tried to be vulnerable with his partner realized like every time that he was vulnerable, she made it about herself like well I feel and you feel, and this is how I feel. And so he's like, I don't feel safe ever at all being vulnerable with the woman that I love or any woman because historically women specifically in his life. And I would say that we do this a lot, that we center ourselves in the in whatever the men are feeling oftentimes because we often feel undervalued and.
Speaker 2: All these other things.
Speaker 5: So it's like, well, actually, funny you should say that, because I have feelings about that. So I'm just curious, like, how where do you how you posted that and you've shared that, how.
Speaker 2: Do you navigate that?
Speaker 5: Like do you or is this something that you're still trying to like uncover and figure out?
Speaker 1: You know? I mean I think for me, I mean I do realize that my wife because you know, we're both tired, right, Like, I think I really try to acknowledge all the work she puts into because I do feel like, even with everything we've already accomplished as a family and as parents, I think sometimes she still does feel like underappreciated, right, So I feel I try to really make sure she knows she's appreciated. And then I mean, shit, but maybe this is me being an only child too. I feel like I'll put some dishes away and be like, hey, look what I did. I did stuff too, and you know, and I try to be vocal if I'm in a mood or feel in some type of way, because I also know that for me, I don't want to be a dad. That comes off as like, you know, hey, I don't know what my I don't like. I don't want to be a dad with my kids like that, that's in a bad mood. I don't know why they want to play or something like that. And I feel like I told myself at a young age, like just because of you know, girls I dated, where I was like, all right, man, man up, stop being a bitch. You stop being a bitch. Like you kind of you learn to check yourself. But I do feel like, you know, finding the balance is like a learning process that you really don't start to do until you like get older and start having those conversations and asking yourself those questions, because it's easy when you're younger. You know, I was a sensitive boy, you know, but then they did a couple of girls when I was younger and be like, oh my god, what are.
Speaker 3: You cars one that's your birthday?
Speaker 5: You just said a birthday, yeah, March six.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's all a social construct, and everything is a social construct. Yeah, you know something especially out here, but.
Speaker 5: Do you have like do you have places like I always always curious like how men where men go to be vulnerable if they can't be that with their partner. Is there a space that Tim goes or he feels like he can do that. Is it with your boys or is it just kind of alone?
Speaker 1: I mean not gonna lie. You know, we talked about me being an only child, and I do feel like because I was an only child, I got used to internalizing my own feelings and handling it myself, even though I do you know, yeah, I'm talking about how I should express those feelings more. But I did grow up feeling like I'm good, right, And and you know I always joke about like you know they say every every like funny person is really like the saddest one because they're busy making everyone else laugh, right, But I'm like, I'm good, y'all, Like I'm hilarious and I'm happy and I mean that right. But and I've never been to like therapy, I am. I was gonna ask you, no, I've never been to therapy because I maybe this is just old school mentality, but I feel like I don't need no therapy, right, But I would be curious to see what it would be like, you know, to not feel like I had to internalize all that shit, right. And there was a moment when my wife was either pregnant with our first or second, it might have been the first one where you know, she was super pregnant, and our doula just recommended us just having a little sit down, like a little zoom call with a family therapist or a couple of therapists, whoever it was. And I'm just like, hey, man, you know, I get it. You know, I'm tired, and i might be in a mood, but I know she's she's going through it, she's having moves, and she's pregnant, so I'm just you know, I'm I'm not worried about that. And the therapist was like, no, you're valid, you should You're it's okay for you to feel a way, And I was like, really, well, fakes. So even that little short exchange was was nice to hear. So you know, I'm open to some type of therapy, but I still feel like, I'm like, I don't need that shit.
Speaker 5: Maybe fee it was called something else coaching.
Speaker 1: I mean, who has the an internalization I'm trying to make money? Who at that time.
Speaker 3: Lord, the money, the money in the time.
Speaker 5: You know, I was thinking I saw another clip that you had posted because it was about like I think that you had said you were talking about your wife and you're like, you know, if we had a hard year or a few years where you know, you were sleeping in a separate room, Da da dah, like like, I'm not leaving, and she was like, I'm leaving you if I'm not happy. Yeah, And I think a lot of men I hear this a lot that I think there's a difference between how women and men exist in relationships in that way, whereas men rarely are the like the initiators of like divorce or the breakup. A lot of times it's the woman who was like, this is not it for me, or like because not because there hasn't been a lot of attempts at trying. But for the man, it doesn't really seem like leaving is like that even the first or second option, whereas women it's like there's that's definitely on the table.
Speaker 2: Would you agree with that or.
Speaker 5: How I'm just curious because that's like that conversation I've seen come up a few different times, and I'm like, huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I was actually kind of surprised that she didn't agree with me, because in my head, I'm like, okay, let's say for whatever reason, not because anybody did anything dirty, but you know, times change, people change. What if we just fell out of love, right and we're not having sex so we're not intimate anymore, Why get a divorce and go through all that when we have the house, we have our kids, We got a big enough house where I could chill over here, you can kill over there. Why go through a messy divorce and worry about the financials and splitting this up when we could just chill those roommates.
Speaker 2: Are your parents still married?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or is that kind of how they've navigated their relationship.
Speaker 1: I mean, wouldn't my dad be happier if they got a divorced? Talk to him.
Speaker 5: I'm just curious because I'm always wondering, like, well, you know, what kind of dynamic marriage dynamic did you grow up in that certain things are are normal? Is it that thing or is it a guy thing?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it might be a little bit of both. And now that I think about it, I mean, my parents, you know, they're still together, but is my dad stressed.
Speaker 5: Probably are they roommates or are they like canoodling and cuddling in the beds at night.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, the last time my dad sent me a video of them and I'm just like, shut up, No, I don't know what they got going on. But I don't I remember the last time I saw my parents kiss on my mouth.
Speaker 3: But you know, but I feel the same way as you. I'm like, you're not gonna leave me?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I'll go out of the country for a year and we'll see each other on Christmas.
Speaker 3: You're not leaving me.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it feel logical? Financial?
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck what you do. You're not divorcing me.
Speaker 1: And I told her, I was like, look, man, if you happen to start dating another guy and that this is where we're at mentally, I think I'd be okay.
Speaker 3: I think we'll still be married.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She was like really, yeah, I don't know who's to say, right, But she was like, no, if I don't love you anymore, I'm leaving. But why.
Speaker 3: The babies?
Speaker 1: But think about it too. But I know that there's also a way of thought process of women who may not be happy with their husbands, but are like sticking it out for the kids until they turn eighteen and then they're like, I'm out. Like I saw a little it was either a tweet or something on something where someone had posted about that, and there was a lot of moms in the comments like, yes.
Speaker 4: But I think it's a terrible idea. Yeah, that's a terrible idea. If you're gonna do it, just pull the fucking trigger, bitch.
Speaker 1: But aren't we kind of saying the same thing though, Like but I mean, I guess I guess that mom is saying she she hates this dude, but she's still stick away. For me, I feel like we're keeping it. We're keeping it were falling to me.
Speaker 4: I feel like falling out of love is one thing, but not loving someone is something different. And I think that people underestimate that, like relationships transition and it could be like we're deeply I don't know if everyone's to be deeply in love forever, but like if you're my friend and I fuck with you, you're my friend and I fuck with you.
Speaker 5: I think that that that that line gets blurred though, like the falling out of love and like do I love you? Like sometimes when you fall out of love you feel like, do I even love you? Do I even like you? Like, so it's hard to stick around for that piece. I was having this conversation yes day with my brother because we were talking about our parents and then I was talking about my dad and just like kind of like this dynamic and like where I'm at in my life.
Speaker 2: And I was telling him like.
Speaker 5: I don't know if like your little brother, and he was he's I can tell he's a pisces. He is, And I don't know if it's just him. I think it's men. Like he's like so like if if it's not, if it doesn't feel good for like five years or to five to ten years, like you would leave a relationship because you're talking about our parents.
Speaker 4: And I was like, absolutely, well, Michelle Obama said her, and I know, and Michelle Obama is fucking people.
Speaker 1: Wait what did she say?
Speaker 3: Michelle Obama said the hated.
Speaker 5: She didn't like for ten years years.
Speaker 3: Live t She's like there was a time like for like ten years.
Speaker 2: I think that's a long time. I'm not like a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I mean, she loved him, but probably that whole concept about still love life and blah blah, blah blahking. I don't but I just know what not liking someone can do for like to me, over ten years living in someone's house, living together, Like, I don't know how that works for someone like me, And I just I don't know. I feel like a lot of women that I speak to, of course, like we want to stick it out, we want to try and figure it out. But I mean, and I don't know. I just I feel like a lot of women would leave, whereas a lot of men would stick around. Even in my own relationship, I've had conversations at length with my partner around like me wanting to flee all the time and him being like I grew up thinking like like, once you commit to someone, that's it.
Speaker 2: Like you commit, and that's that.
Speaker 5: Like really sounds I think it sounds mystical and magical.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's reality.
Speaker 3: Would you commit with marriage?
Speaker 4: And we went through all this trouble to get the fucking government involved, We signed some motherfucking papers you gave me, or ring all this other shit, bitch, we are figuring it the fuck out.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing too, right, I feel like it really would come down to the conversation too, Like, like you said, if I don't like you, yeah, living with you would be difficulty. Everything you do would be annoying because I'm already like, oh man, you're not loaded a dishwasher, right right? But like if if we kind of had this conversation where it's like, look, man, we're not a couple anymore, but I still fuck with you. You're an amazing mother. Why can't we just see if we could be roommates and figure it out? You know what I'm saying. But I mean, but yeah, I mean I would hate that of course, Like and we and when I spoke initially about us really taking the time to have intention on like, hey, let's still be romantic with each other, it's because we don't want to end up as.
Speaker 4: Roommates, right, because I care enough about the romantic relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So I mean, yeah, that's like worst case scenario. But I mean, but worse than that is going through a divorce and the house. The buying a house is so hard in La.
Speaker 3: At that in La we made it that far through anything.
Speaker 1: Ship and I finally did it, and you're gonna probably.
Speaker 5: Take you from me, Like it's cheaper to keepers if you could be a woman for a day. What would you would be the first.
Speaker 2: Thing you could do?
Speaker 1: Man? Masturbate?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta see how that feels. What's next? Get some free drinks and some free food. Stand at the bar.
Speaker 2: Now, are you gonna be a pretty woman in our way? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That is actually one of the biggest perks.
Speaker 1: I would, uh play with my titties in the mirror for like an hour. Oh, let's see, m m.
Speaker 2: That's probably titties masturbate free drink.
Speaker 1: Free drinks, you know, I mean I don't know. Uh see how much money I could get selling my feet for like a day.
Speaker 3: You know, you just made me wonder.
Speaker 4: How are the men's feet going on terrible?
Speaker 3: Are men selling their feet?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I mean, I don't know. Maybe.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's a category feet.
Speaker 2: Everyone's feet are included.
Speaker 3: There's gay men who love men feet.
Speaker 1: Probably, I don't know. Men are never are never good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if they're gay, maybe keep their feet.
Speaker 5: Gay feet better because they pedicure, they care. I thought it was like the shapes are better. Long know it's not existing.
Speaker 1: My wife is always she jokes, but I'm like she's always, babe. Are we good. Are we good? Like cause you know we the private school? Expensive and more?
Speaker 5: Just like, do I need to sell feet?
Speaker 1: That's offering And I'm always like, man, if you don't, you just want to sell feet.
Speaker 5: She just wants to try to try let some guys jack off your wife's feet.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I'm not mad, but I feel like she'd be trying to play it off, like she's joking like eggs are expensive, should wet to.
Speaker 5: Try and see if people? You know, it's a thrill, like it's Mama still.
Speaker 3: Got you guys has the audience.
Speaker 1: I'm not even mad, but that's the thing. She's like, let's just try anonymously first. I'm like, if he's really trying to make money.
Speaker 3: To your up there? Are you guys the same age?
Speaker 1: I'm a little older, like a few years older? Okay?
Speaker 3: What sign is she?
Speaker 1: She is a capricorn?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, little water, a little earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it balances me out, you know what I'm saying. I'm all over the place. Keeps me grounded, uh, you know, more more so than I feel like I need sometimes.
Speaker 5: But you know, but she's right, what is like the biggest lesson so far you've learned in fatherhood.
Speaker 1: That I've learned fatherhood. I think for me, fatherhood has just really helped me realize where my priorities are and it's helped me reprioritize, you know. I think especially for my career too. It's helped me find a reason to do what I do again, because initially it's like, oh, man, you know, I'm so hungry. I was, you know, I feel like I was getting you done because I was broke and I was hungry and I was trying to get on. And then you get a little comfy and you can make a little bit of money and you get lazy, and then I you know, and then as soon as wife got pregnant, I was like, oh, I gotta get back to work, you know, because I'm not I'm not working for me anymore. But at the same time, it was like, you know it, but I'm not mad, you know, because it's just like, you know, because I love being a dad. I love my babies so much, and it's really kind of taught me how to like focus more, because you know, before the babies, I could just kind of like, let's see what happens, you know, But now it's like, I really need to do everything for where He's like, I'm not. I'm not about to be outside for no reason, you know what I'm saying. Like before it was like someone hit me for an event. Yeah, pull up, get some free drinks, get some geatedy images, whatever. But now I'm like, if I'm not getting paid, do I need to be out, like for what? I would rather be helping with bedtime and bad time, you know what I'm saying. Like, So I'm just really trying to Now it's like if there was if I was ever lost in any type of sauce, this has helped me get grounded and get back to what is really important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I feel that.
Speaker 5: I feel that so much.
Speaker 2: Do you want more kids?
Speaker 3: Potential?
Speaker 1: Potentially? So I spent the last like three years trying to write a movie script and I finally got it done. So now I'm like, comedy, Yeah, it's just a stupid comedy.
Speaker 3: No, it's a drama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you never know. I switched it. Well, here's the thing, right, there's been like you know, a lot of Asian stories have been getting told more of the past few years, and it's great, but they're all so serious. You feel me and I'm like we need to be dumb, Like we need to be allowed to be dumb. Right, So I'm like, I just wrote a very stupid comedy for me and my boy, and now that I've written it, I'm trying to navigate how to get it done. I get it filmed and made. So like, now that both children are finally about to be in school and we have our weekdays again, not only can we go on some lunch dates, but now I can like actually focus on trying to film this movie get it done. So I'm like, all right, now we have some time. She's like, God, I can finally go back to pilates and like, you know, so we're like, we're gonna take at least a year to just get about get our rhythm back, and then who knows, who knows how we feel after that, you know, maybe another baby.
Speaker 4: I don't know, how do you feel about like the current like not cancel culture? But so recently I saw that they're they're gonna do a White Chicks too, and I'm like, but how is that real? I hope it's through. I don't know, I saw him Internet, don't know what the fuck is real? But I'm like, can you even do a White Chicks too. This world is so sensitive you can't even make any jokes because everyone's gonna fucking cancel you.
Speaker 3: You can't talk shit about anyone.
Speaker 4: And if you look at White Chicks, it's all look at he he just you know, he got sued.
Speaker 2: He's doing just fine.
Speaker 3: He's doing fine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: But did you see fucking Jake Paul said he's gonna do a black face.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get beat the fuck up.
Speaker 3: I hope he does get beat the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I think someone beat his ass again again. First, for one, I don't believe anything. I think everything is a I so anytime I see a post for a new movie, I'm like, this is not real, man, I don't believe shit, you know, let me look it at But I also feel like everything's been so sensitive for so long now, and I knew this would happen. I think the pendulum is swinging back and people are ready to watch some offensive ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah it happened to me. White Chicks two is in the works, legit.
Speaker 3: I told you. I thought. I think Marlon Wayne said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did.
Speaker 3: But what are the jokes gonna be?
Speaker 5: Because literally, if you want to white people can still get made fun of only white people.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm fine with that, yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think I think I think and white.
Speaker 3: People you should be too, because honestly, come on.
Speaker 1: But you know what, though, I think the waynes is they're they're they're smart about it. I think they're recognized that the pendulum is swinging back, and I think they're gonna take the opportunity to not only make fun of white people. I think they're gonna go in in and make cic everybody.
Speaker 5: I think there's gonna be politicalness about it, which I think like at this point in our in our entertainment, news and platformness, I feel like there's some lot of like, yes, we want to be funny, and we should always do that because we need laughs. But I think there's like a little bit of a responsibility to like insert some shit in there.
Speaker 3: And I mean, the reality is that the reality is hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the reality is that what the fuck We're getting Lego movies as like fucking war messages.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait, so I ran made this. It's hius, but I just want to be clear. This is how we're communicating. I know, and Lego AI got it.
Speaker 4: I'm like the president made a whole ai with gorillas animate, okay, whatever, I know. So, I mean, I mean, I think it's it's almost crazy. It's the jokes right themselves. So at this point, what the fuck. But I'm also kind of sick of the sensitivity, Like everybody shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I think everybody is. I think that's why it's gonna be okay to you know, be a little offensive again, you know, so.
Speaker 2: The whites can be make black jokes.
Speaker 3: Still they've been doing it, I know, But what do you mean still?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, is it like a free for all for everybody? I mean, luckily, Like I feel like that's what's coming next. No, I think with what's his name? What I got him talking about that?
Speaker 3: Like, well, the problem with them is they're not funny. Jake Paul's not funny. I've never made any joke.
Speaker 4: The thing about other people making jokes about white people is that it's actually a joke, it's funny, but the fact that their reality is.
Speaker 3: Them making fun of us. So it's like, you don't have any room to make jokes, and it better be funny if you're gonna fucking do it.
Speaker 1: I agree, it better.
Speaker 3: Be fucking funny.
Speaker 4: Better be better than us stealing and not having dads in the household.
Speaker 3: Like, come on, get creative, right, that's history because you fucked us.
Speaker 4: But like, come on, let's just you know, I'm not really into the sensitivity so much or the cancel culture.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: I mean, like obviously hitting women and like there's certain things that should be canceled, but the things that should be canceled aren't like that fucking brown boy talking about the what's the what have you guys watched the Man Splint Man Sphere or whatever?
Speaker 5: I saw it on Netflix.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it yet, masphere, Yeah, me either, But what's the what's the brown boy over there with the podcast The Fast and the Furious or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's called Fit and Fit and Focused Focused. You know the stupid guys. Oh yeah you're still around? Oh okay.
Speaker 4: But I'm just like that's shit, like they need someone need to make fun of them.
Speaker 3: They're dumb.
Speaker 1: I haven't even seen it.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it yet, but I'm just there's so many are they on that on that Yeah he's of course he's yeah, he's the king.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 5: Anyway, anyways, Yeah, before we get out of here, give an affirmation for us. Anything that you like to tell yourself pick yourself up.
Speaker 2: Okay, So okay, I do well for one.
Speaker 1: And this is going to contradict what I was saying earlier, But I always tell myself when I get a little second guessing or look insecure about something, star being a little bitch.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: You got this a little bit, you got this like a little bit you got Whenever I get a little bit just nervous and secure, I'm like, hey man, it's not being a little bitch. You got this ship right like that. And also, I mean this is some people think it's a little dark, But whenever people ask me how I stay so positive, it's because I'm constantly thinking about death. I'm always reminded myself that we could die at any time, and as a result, I'm like, I want to live the just the most that I can at all times because and whenever I get a little sad or up said, I'm like, man, what the fuck for? I could die? I could die tomorrow, So why am I stressing myself with this right now? And that's what keeps me happy.
Speaker 5: I murder.
Speaker 4: I know, maybe we could just be taken out at any moment, especially in today's climate.
Speaker 3: So fuck it, Like, yeah, look at it, that's true. I agree. Oh do you have any do you have any horror stories?
Speaker 1: Any horries, horror hor hory?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're being like a whore and it went wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a funny hory story.
Speaker 5: Whose stories?
Speaker 1: I mean the people that watched my podcast, they've heard this an a million times, but this is one of my favorite just hostage stories. So I was messing with this girl that was shep six feet tall, oh shit, and I'm well, she's like, you know, stallion five eleven and a half and I and I'm like five four and a half right, and and just from the jump, I remember being like, oh my gosh, she takes up my whole bed. This is crazy, and even like and like even like holding her legs up, being like, god, these are so heavy because they're so long, I'm tired. But the funny story, yeah, yeah, the visuals, I'm sure it was hilarious if anybody caught me with the honey camera. But I remember we were like outside one time, trying to canodle on some like you know outdoor shit, right, and I'm like, here's the thing. Laying down, it's fine, but standing up, the genitalia doesn't match up like that. Right, I'm little and her her coaches probably add my nipples, right, So I'm like, how are we going to do this? So it was kind of like a garden ish area. So I'm like, oh cool, I found a bucket. I flipped the bucket over so I was standing on the bucket. She was like leaned over a wall or some shit like that. We made it happen.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Your feet had to be so close together.
Speaker 1: I mean I was. I was. I'm flat footed, so I'm a good bucket. Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's balance, you know. Man, to be a man and to have to fuck is a lot.
Speaker 1: I mean to you, I was gonna make.
Speaker 4: It so much, so much, DaMina that Yeah, I don't have it at me.
Speaker 1: And in this case, it was thrusting balance.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Heavy.
Speaker 5: When you're focused on what you want, you get anything possible.
Speaker 1: And there's that too. That's and that's what I apply to life. I'm gonna get that nut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I have one more quession before really.
Speaker 3: Do you may date black women?
Speaker 1: I have tasted the rainbow really.
Speaker 3: Like that, like that brown sugar.
Speaker 1: But I've I've dated and canoodled with all colors and sizes and sizes, heights, and you know, just all kinds. I just love I you know, I just love women. And yeah, I don't discriminate.
Speaker 3: However, how do your parents feel about that?
Speaker 1: You know what I feel like. I've been blessed to have very open minded parents, especially Asian parents, about about everything from from girls I dated to the career I chose. And they knew from the jump that I was just gonna be just talking to I wanted to talk to, you know, first girl I ever had a crush on in preschool, Danielle, a little Latina. So it's like they knew I wasn't gonna you know, uh either there was a chance I wasn't gonna end up with an Asian girl. You know, my mom always said, look as long as as long as she treats you right and takes care of you, and we're.
Speaker 4: Good, good parents, loving parents that accept what is to be because you can't stop it anyway.
Speaker 2: Shout out to you for being a good dad and a good husband.
Speaker 4: You're doing a great job, especially I heard this on the radio this morning on Big Boy, because that's all I listened to the morning.
Speaker 3: Is that Big Boy.
Speaker 4: That they were They were having people call in saying that people in this generation don't believe in marriage anymore.
Speaker 3: It's a thing of the past, and I was like, is that true? I feel like that.
Speaker 4: I feel like more people are getting married now than before, like maybe previously, but maybe like from a man's perspective, obviously you're married. But I was thinking, that's interesting that if you're They were saying, if you're religious, you might get married, but if not, are you religious?
Speaker 1: I am religious? You know, I'm spiritual. You know what I'm saying. Well, I went to you know, Christian school from like preschool to eighth grade, and without going too much into it, I feel like everybody kind of gets to that stage where you start to ask questions and be.
Speaker 3: Like, so, what explain that story one more time? So God gave his son to do what isn't he got though? So why would he do that?
Speaker 1: He really he sat all those people with two fish, and I think you start to ask questions. But also like I do feel like I do have a personal relationship with God, and I feel like I was put here for a reason, but a divine reason to just make the world a better place. And I feel like I've been blessed, you know, in a lot of ways. And you know, I'm me and God talk on the regular. I don't I do always fall asleep, though I feel bad about it.
Speaker 2: You pray, yeah, how longer prayers?
Speaker 1: No, that's the thing. Here's the thing. Here's the fun up. Because when I can't sleep, I know the prayer is going to put me right to sleep. So I always thought my prayers. I was like, hey, dear God, how are you You know how this is going to go. I'm sorry about that. I'm gonna fall asleep, but you made me this way. Anyways, thank you for this and this and that, and then I'm out rest.
Speaker 5: Everything has taken care of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good to see you for a couple of seconds. But why why did you ask my fast?
Speaker 2: Religious?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Marriage?
Speaker 2: Marriage?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think there's always gonna be a wave of people, especially with like TikTok or people like you know, you kind of fall into an algorithm of what is the point? You know, it's all for financial and taxes and this and this and that, but it's never gonna go away. You're gonna you're gonna want to get married for the sanctity of marriage, even if it's.
Speaker 5: Not marriage by government. Like love is love and that's what we're here for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think social media, if anything, it's I mean, who doesn't want that viral proposal video or that beautiful wedding? You know what?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 5: I don't know if marriage is dying. I think that the timeline is shifting. I think like it's not happening at the same time that it has happened historically, which was like twenty you know, it's like it's happening. People are taking their time.
Speaker 1: For sure because they don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, you're not even a real adult.
Speaker 5: So I didn't realize it was an option. Be women have careers now and have ship to do.
Speaker 4: And I think women are marrying for love, not because I, well, maybe die and not survive without you, which is changing.
Speaker 3: The whole, the whole, like how it looks.
Speaker 4: Completely because if I have to do it for survival, is it really really what it is?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Well, cheers to happy marriages.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you, thanks for having you two married friends.
Speaker 3: I just got married I've been married almost four months.
Speaker 5: Oh congrats, and you got married in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, you were season and stuff.
Speaker 3: Wait when she moved here from Canada? Like when when you guys did finally live together? It was marriage? Yes, okay, because she is what was the after?
Speaker 5: I know we're gonna get out of here, And I meant to ask you that why seven years didn't wait for you to finally Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, look, first of all, we were long distance.
Speaker 5: I know, so I see thirty or four, I would be like, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 1: I feel like out, I think fly four years. If we were together seeing each other all the time, I think long distance, you got to stretch out a little bit. I'm only seeing you one week out of every month, so I feel like we gotta take the time. And plus, she was doing her thing, was with my thing, you know, business wise, money wise, she was getting a little itchy. She was getting that seven year inch.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she was.
Speaker 1: She was like, so she does nails, so people can have another girl came in and she can get just engaged. You got to ring all. But here was the thing. When she started getting itchy, I already had the I was ready. I was locked and loaded, and I was like, can you there was one day I was like, can you shut up about it so I can feel like I'm surprising and yeah, so like, so I don't. I don't feel like I'm being pressured because I was ready. But here's the thing, too quick story. Maybe I want to say a year or two, probably before I actually proposed. She was in LA, brought her home girl and she was like, hey, can I can I take your car today to go to get my nails done with my friend? But I'm like, sure, whatever, that's cool. She came back the day she was hey, So I had a little confession. I didn't we did get lunch or we did get our nails done. But also there's a jeweler that I really like, and no pressure. But whenever you're ready, he knows what kind of ring I like and what kind of diamond, and he knows all the logistics. He has your name ready. Whenever you're ready, you can go in there and uh, you know, and pick the ring. I thought it was great. The guests and there's yeah, and there's so much that you don't know about rings and ship until you get until you get there, I don't know. I didn't know what the clarity man and the cut and this and this and that. I didn't want to have to decide, so and she provided me with a couple of little things to customize, but she pretty much had picked her ring already, you know what I'm saying. And I did like that. But I went and and and she told me, look, she's not moving until I propose. She's like, I'm not about to leave my family and my business and all that until this is a concrete thing, you know what I'm saying. So you know, I wasn't taking my time necessarily, but I wanted to make sure it was right. When I felt it was right, I knew it was right.
Speaker 5: Beautiful, Well, Tim, thank you for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Glad we could finally make it happen.
Speaker 3: Can you let our peoples know when Oh wait, we didn't pick a pap tarot.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, pick a.
Speaker 5: Card, Oh cool, pick a car, let's do it. What card is that? It's terrort time?
Speaker 1: The tower? What's I mean? It's on fire and people are jumping out of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, America, it's accurate. The tower.
Speaker 5: The tower card symbolizes sudden change, chaos. Okay, I like that, revelation and awakening. I'm still waiting for this to load. One moment, my tarot, my tarot reading is loading.
Speaker 1: People get scared of chaos. I think chaos is important, you know.
Speaker 5: Usually chaos before the like the breakthrough you got.
Speaker 3: I think I got it, I got it.
Speaker 5: Finally loaded when the tarot card, I feel like we pulled this last week.
Speaker 3: I feel like we didn't too.
Speaker 5: When the tarot card appears in the taro reading, expect the unexpected, massive change, destruction, and chaos. It may be divorce, death, death of a loved one, financial failure, health problems, natural disaster, job loss, or even or an event that shakes.
Speaker 1: You to your core, affecting you spiritually.
Speaker 5: Mentally, and physically. There's no escaping at him. Oh Lord, change is here to tear things up, put it back. Just when you think you're safe and comfortable, a tower moment hits and throws you into a loop.
Speaker 1: Oh God, your world may.
Speaker 5: Come crashing down before you in ways you could have never imagined. As you realize that you've been building your life on unstable foundations, everything you thought to be true has turned on its head. But over time you will come to see that your original beliefs were built on false understandings and your new belief systems are more representative of reality. The best way forward is to let this structure self destruct so you can rebuild and refocus and let's be real. With a card like the Tower, you have no choice but to surrender. After a Tower experience, you will grow stronger, wiser, and more resilient as you develop a new perspective on life you did not know existed. Thankfully, the Tower doesn't always associate with pain and turmoil. If you are highly aware and in tune with your inner guidance system, then this tarot card can end dedicate a spiritual awakening or revelation. You may be able to see the cracks forming and take action before the whole structure comes tumbling down. You may create a massive transformation before you reach the point where change is your only option. It's in its most positive form, the Tower card is your opportunity to break free from the old ways of thinking that have been holding you back.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks a lot, go to therapy. Thanks for leaving me with that, guys.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's for the audience. It's not for you, It's just for the collective.
Speaker 1: Well like this, he's looking around.
Speaker 2: No, maybe you're just on the on the brink of own awakening.
Speaker 1: Hey, I told you guys, I live my life thinking that death is death. Death is always a possibility, So I mean it is, it's.
Speaker 3: Always promised forgiven.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm putting a lot of energy of life all long, vitality, health.
Speaker 1: No, I agree this, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'll take you, tim Can you tell our people where they can find you?
Speaker 1: Sure? Uh? You can find my podcasts as well as a bunch of online content YouTube dot com slash Timothy if you like. If you want to see my wife and children. I have vlogged as well, YouTube dot com slash timan Chia and Instagram my whole government named tim Chounthroxy.
Speaker 5: You know you're doing it big on YouTube when you can just be Timothy man tim you know.
Speaker 4: The first Timothy Timothy.
Speaker 1: I had to write a personal email for this.
Speaker 3: I'm damn just Timothy. You gotta fuck that up.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you for joining us, thank you for having me, and y'all know where to find us, or if you don't, and if you're watching this and you have not yet subscribed to ourr YouTube channel. Subscribe right now, bitch.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: And then also if you haven't yet a left of review, please leave us a review on Spotify or Apple podcast download this episode because we need downloads because if you don't download the episode doesn't fucking count because Apple's a bitch, and.
Speaker 3: You are doing We're doing it. You just listened to this for free.
Speaker 5: We just gave you some joy.
Speaker 3: Just tip us in comment.
Speaker 5: Thank And if you are looking for a summer trip to join, we have one for you. Come join our Good Vibe Retreat this summer in Costa Rica. We have I think two spots left. I don't know if it will happen by this time for our Mommy and Me Retreat in Costa Rica. It's a mother daughter retreat and that is July fourteenth through the nineteenth. It's going to be super fucking special. It's our first mommy and Me retreat and our girls are going to be there and your daughter should be there because we need to link up the girl tribes the mom tribes. And then of course we have our annual Women's retreat that's July twenty fourth through the.
Speaker 2: Twenty ninth or something like that.
Speaker 5: Come, come, Come make a friend, Come relax, come reset, Come be in a safe country Costa Rica. Everything's in this episode description and.
Speaker 3: I love you bye bye.
Speaker 1: I'm living so good. Can't you tell? I went through a drought.
Speaker 6: That's until I found out, Well, maym have been known Earth? I used to be broken hell now got the blues dancer like Beyonce jaw throat shot or Pop in his cow wearing her voices. Patriarchy kept it in the box to it's flotas. Women put the pee in powers, so it's pointingless. They want me to be good, so I make bad choices. Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom. It he's in on put cannabis in their bathbon walked in Bosts cap and I blew his cat ball hot dog.
Speaker 1: Now I'm immune to.
Speaker 6: The cat called Herbie and no waisted straight to it like a dollar sign. Mother, rent the lover when too, it looks like a water someone where you're rent the winter essential will when the summertime. I do what doll ain't know when I needs to run it by