Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Durand the Elvis Durand's phone tap, All right, Garret, Yes, what's it all about? So Rachel wants to play a phone tap on her friend Andy. Now, Andy asked Rachel to do a simple favor pick up his son's birthday cake because they're going to be celebrating later on today. And Rachel starts the call to Andy from the cake store. Then I play the cake decorator. Oh okay, let's see what happens in Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, it's me right, I'm not the cake place, and there's kind of a problem with my cake.
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't put the trucks on it.
Speaker 3: The guy wrote happy birthday, bitch, what why? I don't know. I don't know I wrote it out last week or wrote happy birthday, Mitch. I say, you know, the be doesn't even look like an m I don't know. And he won't change it for me.
Speaker 1: He won't change it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying that it's the custom design blah blah blah. They I know, but it's like airbrushed and you know what the so just.
Speaker 1: Don't pay them and say we're not going to give you and We're not going to pay you until you change the cake.
Speaker 3: Well, we gave them a thirty dollars deposit already and they won't give it back to me.
Speaker 1: They won't give it back to you. What is his problem?
Speaker 3: Well, he's telling me that he won't change the cake and he won't give me my money back. That's why I'm called.
Speaker 2: Is this kid?
Speaker 1: Go talk to his manager? Where's the manager?
Speaker 2: What are you still doing here?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 3: And he talked to him.
Speaker 2: Hello, what is the problem again?
Speaker 1: The problem is that you when we told you to write happy birthday Mitch on a birthday cake for a five year old, we're a happy birthday bitch, and you won't change it. So I need you to scrape off the damp and put on the ends. Make it happy birthday Misch.
Speaker 2: Listen, dude, dude, I need you to really mellow out right now, come down to where I'm at, because then you better understand what I'm doing here.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, universe, do you live in like do you not know that we are customers at your store?
Speaker 2: Dude? You're talking way too loud right now for this time in the afternoon. First off, why in God's name are you having a birthday party for a dog.
Speaker 1: No, it's a five year old kid.
Speaker 2: Dude. Why would you write happy birthday bitch on your son's birthday cake?
Speaker 1: Birthday bitch? What is your name? What's your name?
Speaker 2: You're the bitch? Okay, my bitch, you're writing names on birthday cakes.
Speaker 1: Go in the back and make a cake as fast as you can't.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm not a keybler, elf. I cannot do it that fast. Right.
Speaker 1: Who are you? Who are you? Get off the damn phone. Just get off the phone. You need me to leave work to come down to the store.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what do you want me to do? He won't do it for me. We have to have a cake, so we kind of have to take the happy birthday bitch cake. I don't know what you want me to do.
Speaker 1: That is not an option taking the bitch cake. What is the name of the store? I'm calling the city.
Speaker 2: The name of the store is Elvis Durant's House of Cakes. What this is Gareth from Elvis Durand in the Morning show? And you got phone tapped?
Speaker 3: Oh my, I have never heard you talk so fast, and you're entire.
Speaker 1: So I had to walk out of the office. I'm in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning Show