Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: She has been spitting out phone taps left and right, a factory of taps. What do you have today, Danielle? All right, this comes to us from Gaspers.
Speaker 1: He says, all right, my wife's been fighting with a collecting agency about a bill from a major department store. She's never received the bill because it was mailed to the wrong address. But now the bill has triple so you need to call her and you need to tell her.
Speaker 2: Look, you gotta pay or else. So that's what we.
Speaker 1: Did, all right, So you are the collection agency?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh boy?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So Danielle, I assume you're about to get under someone's skin and make them very irritated. Let's listen into today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hello speaking Hi, this is Denise calling from How are you today? You still have a balance of two sixty eight thirty six.
Speaker 3: Yes. I was told to send in a letter to dispute it, and I was just waiting to hear back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they received the letter, but it didn't do anything, so they want the money.
Speaker 3: Oh are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Basically it says here that you gave them the wrong address. I mean, did you not know where you were living at the time?
Speaker 3: I didn't give them the wrong address first of all. Okay, help me, I don't know where I was living. Well, I'm general kind of customer service, you know. Can I speak to a supervisor? Because that was a little root of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I apologize for being rude, but just bear with me because the fact is that you know, wait.
Speaker 3: You guys got to bear with me because I had four ways of finding me. You wait a year to find me.
Speaker 1: Well, the fact of the matter is is that you owed seventy eight dollars, you didn't pay it.
Speaker 2: You thought you'd get away with it.
Speaker 3: Give me a supervisor because you're just very nasty and I don't don't want to speak to you.
Speaker 1: To sixty eight thirty six is how much you out.
Speaker 3: A supervisor on the phone right now?
Speaker 1: If you can afford to shopping, I'm guessing you can afford to sixty eight thirty six.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, I'm listening to you right now. Hold your breath. Put the supervisor on the phone. I'm not talking about this anymore. Why Because I'm at work and you're jeopardizing my job.
Speaker 1: I'm at work too, and you're jeopardizing mine by not paying your bill.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk to you anymore, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to make da out of here.
Speaker 3: You're not trying nothing. Give me a supervisor right now.
Speaker 1: You have to wait a second. There are other phone calls. You have to wait till.
Speaker 3: Oh. As long as I'm not waiting speaking to you or listening to you, that's fine. No.
Speaker 2: Wait, I am being nothing but nice to you.
Speaker 3: Get off the phone. I don't want to hear you, sweetie.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the money no matter what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not for me. Maybe you could go sell elimonade on the corner, but it's not coming from me.
Speaker 2: Is there a reason that you're that cheap that you don't want?
Speaker 3: A reason that you're just so stupid? Because I have explained this to you and other people at your stupid job over and over.
Speaker 2: What if I got the payment cut in half? Would you pay?
Speaker 3: Then? I found the people that I spoke through originally, and they're taking care of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, But ma'am, they're not on the case.
Speaker 3: I don't want here, So if you die, nobody else could take this case over.
Speaker 2: Yes, if I drop dead, I'm taking the case with me.
Speaker 3: Oh good, all right, good pat fun and how wherever you go? Because you're not getting it from me here on Earth base. I want to call you back when I when I have other people that could deal with it. I can't do this right now. At my job. You can't tell you anymore.
Speaker 2: You can't hang up the super hot Hello. All right, let's call her back.
Speaker 3: It's all you here. Well, yeah, guess what what between at work and this dumb bitch called me from the collection agency? I'm posing my horrible what happened?
Speaker 1: She called me again, the same lady from last time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Denise, I didn't want to talk about it. Yeah, at my job, do you have I'm not paying? She still thinks I'm gonna pay. I told her she could go scribe to her as because I'm not paying. I couldn't shuld her if I had in fun of me the way she's told to me, that yelled at me, tell me that I gave them the wrong address on purpose. People like me that don't pay me a bill. I thought it was a joke. I thought it was a joke, one of those radio things.
Speaker 2: Hey, Roseanne, would you care ifull we put you on the radio?
Speaker 1: Who of us Roseanne, this is Danielle Minarroll from Elvis Durant in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: You got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this. How did you know about Denise? Because I did speak to a Denise.
Speaker 2: Because Gasper emailed us and gave us all the information.
Speaker 3: He would listen to me when I talked about
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran's phone tap.