Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right, News round Up, Information Overload hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one Seawan if you want to be a part of the program. Let's go back to the big news of the day, and that is Joe Biden. What's funny about this this clip that they released, it's very short? Uh uh make my day on to the debates. They had to cut it like seven times, meaning he couldn't just do it in one take and then post it. I mean, it's actually bizarre. We'll show you on TV tonight at nine Eastern. But anyway, let me play it again. It's worth playing. Donald Trump lost two debates to me in twenty twenty, Sin said he hadn't shown up for.
Speaker 2: Debate now exactly like he wants to debate me again.
Speaker 3: We'll make my day, pal, I'll even do it twice. So let's pick the dace.
Speaker 4: Donald.
Speaker 3: I hear you free on Wednesdays?
Speaker 1: Uh huh huh hear you're free on Wednesdays. Well, Donald Trump is actually accepted been willing to accept three anyway. Joining us now is Mark Simone, host of the hit show on Our New York affiliate and flagship AM seven to ten, The All New wo R and Joe kancha Fox News contributor, will join us in a minute. Uh, mister Simone, sir. Always great to have you. I get great feedback. What a great villain host you are. You're gracious to do it, especially after do in your own show. I used to do that with Russian Man. That was hard.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a big honor to fill in the two days to take off every year. Ye.
Speaker 1: That's by the way. I'm looking at my schedule. I'm supposed to be off a couple of days next week. I may be on Verdict Watch all next week. I mean, how's that for timing in my life?
Speaker 3: I think so it looks like Friday, the prosecutional wrap up and it may not be a defense. It may not need to present one.
Speaker 1: Now there's gonna be a defense. I think there's gotta be got. You need legal experts. Somebody needs to finally go over the law, don't you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And but the people that have watched the jury say they're not like a normal jury. They're not cohesive, they don't seem to have bonded with each other. They all seem separate, so you never know. This could be a hung jury.
Speaker 1: I'm not optimistic, and you and I have this debate. So for those that don't know, Mark and I have known each other for decades. Any event I've ever been to ever in New York City, two people are always there, Mark Simone and Curtis leiwa always and usually the MC is Mark Simone, and of him even out at a restaurant when I was out in Long Island. I'd go to any restaurant and I don't go out very much, and they would be Mark Simone. It just as uncanny. But and he said that I was never gonna that I was going to come back to New York one day? Do you still believe that back. I'm not coming back. It's never happening. I mean, I'll come back to visit on a weekend here or there, but not very much.
Speaker 3: It's still great, It's still the capital of the world. It's still the entertainment capital of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: So now is that where all the people are getting a crap beat out of them, and you have a slasher in Times Square and cops get getting beaten up on video and then released from prison is that where let's see, Donald Trump is in a courtroom because of a weaponized justice system where you have a judge in New York that made a valuation to mar A Lago for eighteen million dollars when it's a billion dollar property. Is that the state you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's not perfect, and they have these students perfect.
Speaker 1: And that's the school system. There's just really crushing it, isn't it. Mark What?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, but and you got this thing that went.
Speaker 1: And the taxes are really low, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's super good. You get what you're paid for.
Speaker 1: You get what you pay for. You know what I pay for warm weather and sunshine and beautiful ocean views occasionally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but all summer long it's one hundred degrees. You got lizards and alligators all over the place.
Speaker 1: Well, it's one hundred degrees in New York half the summer. By the way, I love lizards, not so fond to alligators. But I don't see any alligators.
Speaker 3: It's Florida. You have dinner at three o'clock, you wake up at five and bang on the door.
Speaker 1: No, no, all right now, this is a myth. You know, I would argue. Maybe years ago it was God's waiting room, right, people would go here to pass away. And now I'm telling you it is more vibrant, more young people. This migration is you know, look at Wall Street is moving to Florida. You're gonna be You and Curtis are going to be the only two people left standing when all said.
Speaker 3: And done, Joe Biden goes to Florida, they call him kid.
Speaker 1: It's still yeah, that's not true, but it's funny. Oh man, All right, let's bring conscience. And he's actually a guy in New Joysey, same thing, just as bad. What do you think of these debates? Trump now has accepted three Fox, ABC and fake news CNN, and obviously terms have to be negotiated. But let's see what I happens. What do you think?
Speaker 5: I think that, well, the first one on CNN Sean they have no business hosting a debate. And I'll tell you why, because people forget maybe in twenty sixteen once but twice thenn shared debate questions with the Clinton campaign ahead of two town halls. All right, so I'm thinking, maybe we can't trust these folks. And to a point that you made earlier, who's going to moderate this. Who is the objective, true anchor over there, like a Brettbearer, like a Martha mccowum, like a Bill Hemmer that could actually ask questions that matter to the American people, About inflation, about crime, about the border, about foreign policy. Those are the top four issues right now in this election. Instead, we're going to get a whole boatload of January sixth and will you accept the election results in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 4: And oh what about all these.
Speaker 5: Trials and ninety one felony accounts. We're gonna get a whole bunch of that. Oh yeah, a lot of abortion too. So I just I get that Trump, you know, is fearless and he does not fear Joe Biden by shape or form. But a lot of these questions are going to be about things that don't matter to the American people, but do matter to CNN's dwindling audience.
Speaker 1: No, I tend to agree, And again, a lot of this is gonna have to be negotiated. Maybe the one that I'd say that maybe both LETZ say, Mark, maybe you can help me out. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, that video that make my day, you know, a dingy Harry there, but usually whoever calls for a debate is whoever's behind. So this is Biden acknowledged he's behind and he has to do something to catch up. And why so early, why June. I think they figure they know he could be a disaster and they're gonna need time to fix it if he is. And no audience would be interesting. That was the Kennedy Nixon debate, no audience, which I think. I don't know why Biden thinks that'll help him. And Trump is great in any situation, standing in front of a courthouse yelling at the report. He's great. He's gonna wipe out Biden in a second.
Speaker 1: I don't think it'll matter. Look when I did the debate with Newsom and the Santas, we didn't have an audience, so the news broke when I was on Fox and Friends this morning, and literally just minutes before I went on the air, and I said, this, this is huge, and this is where I think this is coming from. Steve, if you agree, Mark, I think this is coming from. I don't know if you saw James Carville. I'm sure you did, and he was pissed. I know Carville. I've debated Carvill. I actually like James Carvill. He's a fun guy in real life, hardcore democrat, very smart, very fun. But I mean he's looking at his party imploding. He said, there's not a single thing they've thrown a Trump that is sticky. Nothing. And by the way, a guilty verdict in New York isn't going to mean anything come November in my view, unless they have him in a jail cell, which they might do, and good luck to them. They'll be a backlash then too. But with that said, I think you're right. I think they're desperate, and I think that you know, look at these polls that came out in the New York Times for crying. I mean, it is a massive backlash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are the rig poles, so I'm sure, and they're real polls. They're even worse in worship. That's why they suddenly want to debate. But he's got no shot. He's dead on the border, he's dead on the crime issue, the wives of that inflation, nine percent of jobs he created, He's going to get wiped out on everything. I don't know what he's got going in his favor.
Speaker 5: What's your take, Joe Contra I see two poles out this week three. Actually we include the New York Times when we're again. Those are swing state poles. Don't worry about the national poles of Sheolica two to three, four point lead for Trump. It's North Carolina, Georgia, and Nevada, Arizona was Constin Pennsylvania, Michigan, Donald Trump is leading or is in a dead heat in all seven. He's leading in six and tied in one. So they see that. But then I see a poll out of Virginia where Trump and Biden are tied, and then I see a poll out of Minnesota where Trump and Biden are tied. Then I see that rally last week where one hundred thousand people show up in Wildwood, New Jersey, deep blue state, just a sea of people for as far as the eye can see. And Cardinal's exactly right. Nothing is sticking, and now the map is expanding. So now Biden's going to have to use time and resources in places like Virginia and New Jersey and Minnesota, all while trying to win back Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and all those other states I talked about. So yeah, this is Mark's exactly right. Underdogs throw the hail, Mary's not the favorite. And right now, if the elector hell today, donald Trump is your next president.
Speaker 1: I like how Donald Trump accepted right away. They was very smart on his part. I love that he added Fox. Very smart also on his part. Look look at the Donald Trump lost Nevada the last two elections. Right, he's up by twelve, okay, Georgia. Right, people have been saying, well, Georgia's gone a little bit more blue. He's up by ten. He's up by ten in Arizona. He's up, I'm sorry, by seven in Arizona, seven in Michigan. Three in Pennsylvania. Okay, he's down by two in Wisconsin. And I'm not sure I buy that number, but let's say it's accurate. I mean, that is a land slide. And if he can take Minnesota, Virginia, maybe New Jersey, your state, you know he's if you look at where he was, he's only down seven in New Jersey and that's an eleven point pickup from twenty twenty, picked up thirteen points in New York.
Speaker 5: Joe, could you imagine if Donald Trump won Minnesota when Ronald Reagan didn't even in ninth rubber Walter Mondale, Yeah, you're talking about forty three, forty four states that this guy could win at this point, And I think you're right. I think even if there's a guilty conviction here, I do think it'll be a hung jury just because it only takes one and there are some people on that jury in terms of their makeup that maybe we'll say, no, there's no crime here and agree with everything that we've been talking about, particularly on Fox. But in the end, if he gets a hung, if.
Speaker 1: He gets a hung jury, that is the equivalent of a grand slam, right or wrong?
Speaker 3: Mark, Yeah, I mean the Jack Smith case is gone because the evidence got right. Now they're actually investigating Jack Smith for mishandling classified documents. The Fannie Willis thing is never going to happen, So you're right, it would be an absolute home run here. You know. I think what happened is Saturday. I think that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I also think I'll get limited immunity by the Supreme Court. And I think that other January sixth case is likely to work in Trump's favor, and that means DC case is dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be a very very bad couple of months for Biden. That rally on said that one hundred thousand people. I've never seen one hundred thousand people show up. I think that freaked out the Biden campaign. That's why the sudden change. I think that scared the heck out of them.
Speaker 1: Well, I think so too. By the way, can I just add one little line to you. You know you talked about lizards and alligators, right, Uh? Yeah, last time I checked. And I'll ask Joe contra that he can be the arbiter here. I don't think lizards and alligators can stab or shoot you, am I right about that, Joe.
Speaker 5: I believe alligators don't have the necessary training and firearms. I agree with that, and lizards as well. They, however, roll you down to the bottom of a swamp and then eat you. That's the worst way to got as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Mark says New York's the capital of the world. Yeah, that's because every single Joe Biden unvetted I legal immigrant lives there.
Speaker 3: Well that's true, Mud. I'm looking out the window right now into Manhattan, the streets, up the sidewalks. Everybody's here.
Speaker 1: Is anybody getting slashed?
Speaker 6: Can I just jump in for a minute mark. You're looking at protesters. I don't think that counts as the streets are packed. Just a little sidebar.
Speaker 3: Fact, It's okay, there's one buggy there.
Speaker 6: He's like that guy with the knife is just he's doing a cake cutting. Later, it's not a big deal, everybody.
Speaker 1: I had a friend on the Upper east Side send me a video the Upper east Side when they were like, what was the the met event that took place? Yeah, I mean on Park Avenue, for crying out loud, where things were probably where you live, but you know, not exactly inexpensive on the Upper east Side of New York, is it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: But you know that's what we hate. Criminals have to go where the money is. That's oh wow.
Speaker 1: By the way, is that where you live. I'm just asking.
Speaker 3: No, I'm actually looking at Midtown Manhattan right now. But there is goodlock here every day. Every restaurant, everything is packed, stores are busy. New York is booming, despite what you hear.
Speaker 1: I think it's too early. We have one hundred and seventy three days to go. Where is this going to end? Joe Concha And that's a horrible question because it's unfair. I mean, I'm asking you to make a prediction that's impossible because we have no idea about all the things that will unfold in the next one hundred and seventy three days. How does it end true?
Speaker 5: But I think you could guess that inflation is probably not going to reverse itself, and you can guess that crime is not going to reverse itself, and that the border's not going to fix itself, and God that that world still be going on, and Ukraine, that world's still be going on, and in general, Joe Biden's not going to get better with age like a fine wine, but he's more like cottage cheese as far as they So when I put all those factors together, Donald Trump Winsley wins quite easily.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Mark Simone?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know there's another factor he wanted. Twenty sixteen, the biggest issue was the border. The problem in twenty twenty, there wasn't It wasn't an issue. The problem had been contained. He couldn't run on it. Now it's back bigger than ever. You're going to have a summer protest that's going to hurt Biden. There is nothing. I've asked every economists, There's nothing you can do to get rid of inflation in time for the election. So inflation, taxes, crime, border protesting, Biden loses, Trump even wins.
Speaker 1: Over Okay, I think, wow, that is that's a bold prediction.
Speaker 5: I'm not going nap Hewice.
Speaker 1: By the way, he might have a better shot in New Jersey. But even if he wins New York, it's still all yours and New Jersey is all yours. Mister Coanja, thank you. Welcome down to Florida any winter day you want, and you have a place to stay, all right, Thank you both. Thanks Hey nine to four one show, and if you want to be a part of the program. By the way, we have other news. Eric Adams, the mayor of New York, you're a mayor where you work? At least Linda is suggesting my illegal immigrants can fill New York's lifeguard shortage because they're excellent swimmers.
Speaker 7: How do we have a large body of people that are in our city and country that are excellent swimmers and at the same time we need lifeguards and the only obstacle is that we won't give them the right to work to become a lifeguard.
Speaker 3: That just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Wow. Our friend Gavin newsom Gavin doesn't like me anymore. I think I was Do you not think I was not anything but fair to Gavin? I have news for you.
Speaker 6: He never liked you. It's not a new thing, it's an existing thing. He doesn't like anybody who come.
Speaker 1: On the show. And then why did he agree to debate Ron does?
Speaker 6: He has a lot of hairspree to use and you know, if he doesn't have a place to go, he's got no place to use it. So he used you. You should actually feel used.
Speaker 1: I don't feel you at all. I feel like I was being fair. But anyway, his budget deficit went up another seven billion dollars. Can you imagine thirteen and a half percent state income tax? They have now an increase in a budget deficit increase of seven billion. That means the shortfall this year in California on top of all the taxation is seventy four billion dollars. Maybe they shouldn't be spending five million dollars. And we had Sarah Carter report on this last night. And this is a trial program that they're spending to give free shots of vodka, free beer, and free wine to alcoholics. Wow, that's brilliant. Anyway, he saw Robert de Niro lose his mind on the View, but well.
Speaker 6: Actually we didn't see it because they hid it from us, because they want us to remember that. They want us to remember de Niro in his softer, kinder ways, like when he murdered people on screen for a living. I mean, I don't know anybody's surprised by this. He's an angry bastard. He's been an angry bassard's whole life. He plays one on TV, plays one in the movies, and now he's on the View and he's literally it's getting incensed by the two. You know, well, I guess they're all lunatics at this point. I mean, I don't think any of them really think on an even keel.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: They're all angry and bitter and screaming and yelling for an, you know, an hour, and then Neuro comes on and you know, he's having his Kamala Harris moment. He's f bombing all over the place. He's like, well, the VP can do it. I can do it too.
Speaker 1: They're just following in your footstep. So with the f bombs.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Former New York Times writer Nicholas Christoff wrote a book that the American press should not remain neutral when it comes to covering Donald Trump because of the alleged thread he poses to democracy. This is all part of the media mobs contribution to all things Joe Biden and the Democratic Party. Anyway, does a fake news c in an interview? Are you in the media air? It made it a miss treating Trump as just another candidate in twenty sixteen, and should take an active stance against him and the way the media should have when covering McCarthyism or segregation. Oh, you mean, like Joe Biden partnering with the former Klansman to stop the school bussing and the integration of schools. He didn't want them to be racial jungles. Should they cover that? To mister Christophe, I mean, it's pretty unbelievable, and you know warns of you know, this is really unbelieve he said. Likewise, in the civil rights movement, it didn't work to quote Martin Luther King Junior and in one paragraph and George Wallace in the next. It took reporters going down south at considerable risk, conveying the brutality of Jim Crow segregation. Likewise, I think in twenty sixteen, then he said, they're in this interview that he warns about Trump and his allies and their alleged attempts to undermine democracy and establish populist authoritarianism, according to CNN, and he says in a second term, Trump could weaponize the federal government to punish and intimidate news organizations and carry out assassinations. And they just make this stuff up. It's it's so sick. All right, let's get to our phones. Uh, let's say hi to TJ upstate, New York. What's up TJ in New York? How you doing good?
Speaker 3: John? How you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 4: So basically, I just wanted to see I mean, I've been listening to talk radio a very long time and a lot of people talk about the polls. This person's up, you know, eight points, ten points, twelve points in Nevada. Can you break down a layman's terms? What does it mean to be up twelve points in Nevada? Well, what does that correlate to actual numbers?
Speaker 1: Well, what it means is that, you know, for example, if you had a oh, let's let's make it simple math, Okay, Uh, if you had one hundred voters, right, and you're up by twelve, that would mean you'd get sixty two out of every hundred, all right, if and that would mean you know, you get thirty eight votes out of every hundred. If you're on the other side of the equation or the ledger there makes sense.
Speaker 4: It don't make sense. So if Trump is up twelve points in Nevada, what mass How considerable is that? I mean sounds considerable.
Speaker 1: A state, A state that he didn't win in either sixteen or twenty. That's astounding. That is astounding. There's no other way to put it. It is massive. And I think that I'm from New York.
Speaker 3: I am a great swimmer as well.
Speaker 1: So they can hire man, Oh, they can hire you. Okay, yeah, Well, I mean the poll you're referring to, I mean, it's not exactly a conservative polling organization. It's the New York Times fifty. You have Trump up twelve in Nevada. You have Trump up seven in Arizona, Trump ups seven in Michigan, up ten in Georgia, up three in Pennsylvania. That's a big deal anyway, brother, appreciate the call, h thank you. Let's get to our phones. Bill And also in upstate New York. Bill, you don't mind as an ex New Yorker that I say New York. Oh you talk like Linda and how you doing in quaffee and talk radio?
Speaker 3: Oh? Sure?
Speaker 8: And I can even do Carolina if you need that one.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, I hear more Carolina than New York. And you everybody's going in the opposite direction, and New York is going to the Carolina is They're not. They're not going from the Carolinas to New York. What the hell are you thinking?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Really, really, we're starting living in a dysfunctional tornado of a state here where uh, the only thing that the wind is taken away is is our our personal resources.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I could save New York financially, tax wise, regulation, I could do it all. You know what I do. I open up and just absolutely dominate fracking where you are in upstate New York. It would make New York rich again, it would lower their taxes, and it would prevent fewer people from getting the hell out of there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. The state.
Speaker 8: The state is bleeding in every in every way.
Speaker 1: In every way, Pennsylvania is so much smarter than New York. As a matter of fact, I'm sure that they're probably getting a lot of New York natural gas in the process as they are fracking in the eastern part of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 8: We We have another another topic that I called on just a touch base with you, and it's about Donald Trump in this sham of a lost suit that.
Speaker 3: He's got to go going on.
Speaker 8: And you know, legally there's libel and liabelis and slanders that that are well functional parts of our rights of citizens, which mister Trump is and the constant damages if they keep pushing this agenda, which is a fraudulent court case, and he ends up not winning the election, doesn't he as well as every citizen in the country, have a class action lawsuit opened up for liable fraud and wrongfully accused and every other.
Speaker 1: You're basically saying, holding the deep state and the weaponized Department of Justice of Joe Biden accountable. There's only one way to do that, and it's not going to be through a class action laws. So it's going to be through the ballot box. I mean, Trump has to go out and has to dominate and win by the biggest possible margin and make it irrefutable, incontrovertible. It needs to be a dominating win and frankly, a repudiation of all of Joe Biden's failed policies. That's how you fix things. And I think the country could turn around quickly. However, four more years of this, I have no idea what the country is going to look like. I warned about this in twenty twenty when I wrote Live Free, or Die American and the World on the Brink. I think I was right. You know, I don't like writing books. I wrote one for the first time in ten years, and unfortunately I was more right than I knew. I wish I was wrong. Anyway, Bill, appreciate the call, buddy. Thank you. The Free State of Florida my state, Carol, how are you?
Speaker 2: It is so good to talk to you. I'm calling about the sham of a trial up there in New York. I do not believe that our congressmen and senators are standing behind our former president. Don't they realize what a great man he is.
Speaker 1: No, they hate him, and you know now. The House Speaker Mike Johnson was there yesterday and vowed to investigate evidence of election interference and other misconduct by these get Trump prosecutors. I would like to invent investigate whether or not there's any collusion. And you know why, for example, that Fannie Willison and Company makes so many trips and Nathan Wade to the Biden White House? Who did they meet with White House counsel? You know, I'd like to know why the third highest ranking Department of Justice official is is litigating this case against Trump in New York. Why would he leave that prestigious position. I have questions about that, so do I.
Speaker 2: It's such a shame that they're going after Trump. He's such a great president. Can't they see what he did, how he kept gas down, food down, kept us going real good, had good wages. It's a shame what they're doing. And Republicans are not getting no more money from me, not with them not standing together and not standing for our former president. It's done with well.
Speaker 1: I can tell you have a sweet spirit and you're a kind woman. I just happened to know the left and I understand it and I've studied them. No, they hate Donald Trump, and then that that's why all of this is happening. That's why you know, they actually think they're doing God's work. And in trying to destroy this man and in every way. Imagine, I'll think about this three years. Russia, Russia, Russia, lies, hoaxes, conspiracy theories, impeachment one. Well, a quid pro quote, Joseph joj just took appropriated congressional funds and leveraged it and said Israel has to do a B and C or else they're not getting them. Well, that's a real quid pro quote. That's why they impeach Trump over Ukraine. Then the second impeachment.
Speaker 2: Have no right to go after Israel. Israel has a right to fight for their own country. Why should they listen to what Joe's doing. He's not doing anything for the people.
Speaker 1: Well said, and that's what's going to be on the ballot in one hundred and seventy three days. Anyway, Carol, appreciate you. Thank you for being there. Brett in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Brett, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hey there, Shawn, I just had a quick idea to float to you. What do you think about Glenn Youngkin possibly being a good VP pick and do you think that Trump could flip our Great State of Virginia back red.
Speaker 1: I think everything's off the table right now. I think things are so bad. I don't know if anybody can predict. I think that this is all this weaponization and all these attacks against Trump. It's sort of like I pointed out last night, Bill Clinton's approval rating went up into the seventies after he was impeached. Now, the American people just see this for what it is, and they have so overreached and so tried to destroy this man, and it's so fundamentally unjust and unfair, and it's such a corruption of our system. It's all it's boomeranging back on them and it's backfired. They overreached, they overdid it. Glenn Youngkin, I like Glenn Youngkin. Do I think they'd be a good fit. I don't know. I'm not sure. Do I think Virginia could be in play? Maybe Glenn Younkin Shota could be in play. However, you do have northern Virginia, which is all you know, most of the people there work in DC, and and that's going to go hardcore Democrat and that's always tough to overcome. At best, I'd say it's a purple state. And uh, you know, Glenn youngin tried high hard to get you know, a majority in the Senate and the state legislature and wasn't able to pull that off. It just depends. I like Glen Youngkin, I don't know if he's the right fit that I'd have to I'd have to hear him talk more about Trump to know that. Anyway, I do appreciate the call, my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Estimates more than a million people are choosing abortion every year. That's the last year we have numbers for is twenty twenty three. Now, that's the Beauty of Preborn and that is what their mission is, and that is introducing expecting moms to the miracle of birth within them, giving them free for d ultrasounds and Linda, they've been very successful because hearts are changing, you.
Speaker 6: Know, hearts are changing, and ironically it's because they're hearing those little heart beats, you know, it's these moms are told there's only one way out, and that's with planned parenthood taking that little heart beat away. But Preborn, which is solely on donations only, they get no money from the government and they literally are dependent on this audience, and so you know, it's twenty eight bucks. That's the difference between life and death for these little guys. And you know what better way to show them that this little person inside of them, their child, is alive. It's not just you know how they refer to it. It's an almond, it's nothing, it's a fetus. It has no life. It does have life, and it's the life you created, and it's a miracle. So whether you do one for twenty eight or you can do two or three, do as many as you can. All the gifts are tax deductible. You donate, you go dial pound two fifty, you say the keyword baby, that's pound two fifty baby, or just visit preborn dot com forward slash shawn s E A N. And remember, guys, mother's days just passed. Father's Day is around the corner. Every day is a good day to choose life. Let's do it today. Let's help these little guys.
Speaker 1: Please pound two fifty, keyword baby, preborn dot com slash sewn s e A N. All the breaking news for the analysis to help you make sense of it all. This is the Sean Hannity Show, all right, that's gonna wrap things up at today. We got a great Hannity tonight, obviously talking about the debates, the latest on the sham trial that has taken place in New York. We have full complete coverage and analysis, Joe Conca, Charlie hurt Oh, and we'll be vetting Fake Jake, Laura m Tonight, Charles Payinn, Mike Huckabee, Congressman Wesley Hunt, Horace Cooper, Greg Jarrett, Alan Dershowitz. Set you DVR tonight, Hannity nine, Eastern Fox, see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible. You know, violent crime has committed in America every twenty four seconds. When it hits your doorstep, well, one wrong decision could mean losing your home, your freedom, or even worse. And that's because just owning a gun is not enough anymore. Listen, you need a new way to protect yourself and your family. And what I'm about to tell you has never been shared here until now. Rob Chadwick, I've met him. He's the former head of training for the FBI at Quantico. That guy, yeah, Rob, and the US Concealed Carry Association. They have created a free video. You need to watch so you can get ready for what is coming in twenty twenty four. This video is not for everyone. It has one of America's most important law officers giving tips that very few civilians ever get to hear, and it's available only for you Sean Hannity listeners for free for a limited time. Go to the website Defendfamily dot com and watch it for free right now. That's d e F E N D family. One word defendfamily dot com