Speaker 1: The return of Verlander. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody in a fantasy pros this he is leading off. It is me, Joey Pa, Joe Pizipia with me on a Monday morning. It's Scott Bogman. The Welsh is off today. He had some kind of real life work kind of conflict. Loser anyway, come on, what kind of nonsense is that? But we're working here for you. After a great weekend of baseball, We've got a lot of news and notes to break down. Scott Bogman, the holiday is done. Did you have the holiday?
Speaker 2: Ham?
Speaker 1: What'd you guys do on Easter?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now that I live in Texas, I have a lot of extended family around here, so yeah, we went.
Speaker 2: Over to my aunt's house, had a big old thing.
Speaker 3: Lots of kids run around finding Easter eggs and me, you know, shoveling down a bunch of food down my gullet. So great time, and already the peanuts and crackerjacks are at it.
Speaker 1: They say Welsh decided to skip today, to skip the Buckston ridicule. Oh no he didn't. We mightn't. It's coming, Shoe, It's coming on this show.
Speaker 3: It's coming on it. Tl Uh, it's gonna happen everywhere, so I'm just he will he will hear the wrath of everyone, so don't don't even worry about that.
Speaker 1: Well, look, the good news is he seems positive about the injury. Not Welsh Byron Buxton. I don't really care it. Welsh things Bucks and seems okay. So major crisis averted, and we all want Byron Buckston to be healthy. We want him playing. He's an exciting player. It's good for the Twins, it's good for fantasy, it's good for just general wellness of the Welsh. I mean, it's just good period for Byron Bucks to be healthy. So we all want him to be Hopefully this is a blip on the radar and he avoided something and we can go forward and have a nice season and have nice things. Let's get to the headlines. Rond Akunya starts his rehab assignment Tuesday.
Speaker 2: What up.
Speaker 1: That's very exciting. Right on. Josh Hater saves his one hundredth game. Congratulations to him. You Darbis struck out eight in a dominant victory yesterday, so obviously the shortest start of his career.
Speaker 2: On the radar.
Speaker 3: I mean the amount of panic after that second start. I was like, guys, he had like six no hit innings in his first start, and now we're gonna be upset that he gave up a bunch of runs and his next like it's his second start of the year in a year where everyone had to show up late.
Speaker 2: Let's calm it down a little bit. So glad to.
Speaker 1: And we talked about on Friday, you and I we talked about you darbish and said, this is this is your window by low now because the man he has another good start, it's out the window. Guess what's over. So the only guy left now is Freddy Peralta.
Speaker 3: STORRT next week, so it'll it'll happen. Don't worry about that, all right?
Speaker 1: Speaking of bad, how about Zach Wheeler tech for seven runs by the Marlins of velocity Concerns there. I told you he was my biggest fade going into the season. People kept asking me with the black Book, why do you have Zach Wheeler is so low in the RPV rankings. I said, because I'm concerned because whenever somebody says I'm dealing with his shoulder issue going into the season, it's a huge red flag. Yeah, and I'm telling you right now, the Philly rotation cannot sustain. So if you have shares of Philadelphia Philly, you know, like winning the division kind of shares, I'd be a little concern right now because if Wheeler is missing any extended time. Now, look, he's not on the IL yet, but the concerns are there. So Zach Wheeler is not a guy I'm buying low on. In fact, if you can get out from Zach Wheeler, now is the time. What are your thoughts on this whole bad outing, velocity down situation with.
Speaker 3: Him going to take that you know, Philly's rotation as a whole, with a grain of salt coming from the Mets fan here. But I am concerned about zach Uel for sure. So and it's the velocity tip. I think they said he's averaging like ninety one point seven or that was his lowest fastball and he never had one lower than that last year. I mean, the velocity is just way down. He's averaging ninety five. He's down a ninety four point three and even in his first start this season, even below that in his second starts. This looks like something he's going to have to get straightened out on the il, whether it's shut him down for a month waiting for the shoulder recovery and see where we're at after that or whatever.
Speaker 2: It just does not look good.
Speaker 3: So it's a tough time to sell right now because he's so low. So I don't know if I would get on that bandwagon quite yet. I think I'd wanted to put together at least two good starts, but right now, with the shoulder thing, I don't know if we're even getting that. So it's it's tough to know what to do right now. But there's just no chance I am going to trade him at his lowest value, which I believe is right now.
Speaker 1: All right, speaking of my loser Mets, who are actually in first place. I saw something, and I've been watching baseball for forty years. I've never seen this in my entire life, where there was an appeal call at third base. I don't know if you saw this because it was against the Diamonbacks. I don't know if you saw this highlight or not. Of course, I had to be Oliver Perez. All the crazy, oh things that always have surrounded Oliver Perez in his twenty year career.
Speaker 3: The league for one hundred years. Yeah, so he's gonna see some crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: But there was an appeal play at third base that Dominic Smith left too early to tag Gubin's core. It was not the case, but Oliver Perez steps off the mound then goes to throw to third base, and in the meantime JD. Davis, who is not special, but this was a very special moment here for him, made his move from first base to second because basically giving himself up saying, hey, if you take me and take the out, you can't appeal the run. And instead, Oliver Perez gets confused and I rightfully so goes, what's this guy going? I just dtepped off the mound. I don't want to say what's happening. He has to stop and go, oh, I need to make sure I throw a third base first to get that appeal. He does, The appeal is he is safe, didn't leave to early.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: Davis ends up stealing a base. This is why you have managers like Buck Showalter round because I'm telling you this was absolutely a relay from Buck to the first base coach. Making sure that I've never seen this in forty years of baseball. It was stunning. It was cool to see. I like when I see things never saw I've seen Nestor very good. Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I did see that.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad you told me what was happening because I remember it was with the sound off and I was in someone's house, going, what.
Speaker 1: Is happening right now?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find it on Twitter and I could. I couldn't find it immediately. It was so bizarre to go back to look. But yeah, that was definitely strange. So you're right, all right, Mike as a.
Speaker 2: Walk off bulk, I've seen one of those before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that I've seen. We've seen that before. Mike trout day to day after X rays negative on his hands. So my home run guy got hurt. So I've been jinxed there, but I got feel good about my pick tonight. So stay tuned for that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nestor Cortez with twelve and a no decision versus the Orioles. Uh. He was tremendous. He also had an immaculate inning. Mike Mayor, who's under the weather, wanted me to make sure that I threw that out there the.
Speaker 3: Blue Jays, But but I hang it out. I'm invested in Nestor. I've got I've got him roster on a couple spots. So very happy to see that twelve k'se.
Speaker 1: It was so it was the Orioles. But still he's got a funky delivery. He's tough. It's tough to pick up the ball. I mean, Nester Cortez is somebody that the Yankees desh really need somebody to step up on that rotation. So yeah, if Cortel's indeed that guy, that's positive the Blue Jays are gonna be without Rio and their rotation ten day, I offer him. But Alec Manoa with six yesterday against the A's, they have won seventeen of his first twenty one big league starts. How about that, Alec Manoa.
Speaker 2: That's like that.
Speaker 1: I mean he's like picked that up this morning. It's like a.
Speaker 3: Rabbit's foot, you know, He's like, get on out there, Alec, We're probably winning this game seventy five percent of the time. That's crazy. That's like Tom Brady stats in Super Bowls.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, man, you know what you do? Yeah, every time Alec manoa' is on the mountd you just at the Blue Jays, no further notice, Like, just if you do that, you know five on that one, you just do the full game.
Speaker 2: Let's go full game, Just go all right.
Speaker 1: Next on our list, here was the Corey Seeger intentional walk. I don't know if you saw this over the weekend, but he was intentionally walked by Joe Madden with the bases loaded. And I love Joe Madden. I've defended Joe Madden's wackiness over the years. Corey Seeger is not a guy that I'm walking with the basis loaded. I don't care. And I know they ended up winning this game, so ended up being a mood point. Mike Trout's reaction in the outfield was pretty hilarious to this. But Box, this is what you do with Barry Bonds. This is what you do with maybe Juan Soto or somebody like that. Major League Baseball now.
Speaker 3: Will remember Brenley was the guy to do. Was a Briendley or Buck I can't even remember now. It might have been Bucked, but one of those. It was a diamondbackspanasuer that was the first to walk Barry Bonds with the basis I.
Speaker 1: Think it was Buck, Yeah, I think it was thin.
Speaker 3: It was so nineteen ninety nine a year easy with the Diamondbacks for those of you that aren't living in my brain. So yeah, year two of the Diamondbacks franchise, I believe because that was when, you know, ninety eight was when McGuire and so so we're going nuts, and then Bonds came after that, you know, after he caught up to those guys. We'll just say that it might have been Brendley also in fairness, because that happened more than one.
Speaker 2: Occasion it but I remember the very first time it happened.
Speaker 3: People were losing their minds about it that I can remember it happening, and it was Bonds in his prime, Corey Seeger in the middle of April.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's definitely a weird move.
Speaker 1: By the way, we are eliminating the segment of the Daily Kwan until further notice because it wasn't enough Kwan. So I'm sorry everybody, Well hang in there, but can we talk about this. This was so much fun. I don't know if you caught this, but the U some guys got dressed up in Seattle as the nineteen ninety five Mariners team. So it's a guy dressed up like Randy Johnson. The tallest friend had the mullet hair. There was a guy dressed up as Jay Bunior had the bald head and the Oakley's. There was a Ken Griffey junior guy, and they all showed up to the game together and they sat in a row. I gotta say, that's pretty good. That's all. That's very awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's very good. I like it.
Speaker 3: You know, anytime anytime we can get a group of people going to a baseball game. Yeah, that's themed. I like that. That's enjoying. Like, you know what, that's a dad joke I can take right there. Yeah, it's clever. It's not one of Joe's dumb puns.
Speaker 1: So that I like, all right, what do you think of this Japanese pitcher Rokie Sazaka. He followed up a nineteen strikeout perfect game with eight perfect innings at his next start and was pulled because he was at one hundred and two pitches. So he was in the eighth inning, one hundred and two pitches and pulled. How about that one? I mean, kershe how about that?
Speaker 3: Is anyone surprised by this stuff? Like in any league they even have a bigger rotation in Japan too, Usually they have six man rotations. So but it's not surprising the guy just threw a perfect game. You want to keep that guy healthy. The best player on your team, clearly, you want to keep that guy healthy. So if you put him at A they probably let him max out for his nineteen strikeout perfect game and said all right, well we're pulling you, like, you know, at one hundred at the very most next game, and then he was still perfect, They're like, all right, we'll give you like one hundred and ten. So when he gets to one hundred and eight, they're like, sorry, man, we got to you know, you can't have three hundred pitches on this guy's arm in two games. So I'm not that surprised that this is the way that's happening. Am I disappointed?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to see a guy go out there and throw back back perfect games and everything, but I mean, come on, you don't want to ruin his career. You don't want to Edwin Jackson this guy, So now you know, let's uh, let's talk.
Speaker 2: I actually saw him on this weekend. He was there talking about great. I love hearing him talk and everything but I mean A J.
Speaker 3: Hants absolutely ruined that guy's career by letting throw hundred and fifty pitches, So you know you can't do that stuff anymore.
Speaker 2: Gotta be Sparner.
Speaker 1: Speaking of starting pitchers, the one O seven E ra by the Mets starting rotation is the best ten games start to the season since the advent of the earned run in nineteen thirteen. And ty Lore this is what terrible is on the mound tonight.
Speaker 2: What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: This is all without de gram? So this is without da I know this is.
Speaker 1: Nuts, right Peterson yesterday?
Speaker 3: Now let's go over who are the who are this series they played? Because I know the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 1: Was won the Nationals, the Phillies and the Diamondbacks, so okay, they have not played baseball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the Phillies lineup is so those are Obviously you don't like their rotation.
Speaker 2: You told us they're all gonna crumb. No, but the lineup is good. Yeah, but the lineup is strong.
Speaker 3: So it's it's a surprising stat This is what you get when you have a weird spring training followed after two weird spring trainings in a row.
Speaker 2: So it's true.
Speaker 3: Whack I'm surprised more whack job stuff hasn't happened.
Speaker 2: So all right, you know, congrats Mets.
Speaker 1: Congrats Mets. It don't worry. It won't last box No good things ever done, no my Mets. Uh stat heroes. Justin Verlander. Eight innings, a ks, no walks, no ear runs, three hits the cy Young odds, which again it was very much on this. I tried to get everybody anywhere from twenty five to thirty to one after this start. You know what, it dropped down two bogs thirteen thirteen to one. It got sliced almost in half.
Speaker 2: So you hit it on its limit. I think I'm not.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think he is at all. He's justin Verlander. He's one hundred years old, the innings limits, he doesn't care. He's gonna throw to my age, so he is let it all hang out. Baby, I'd say you I s my favorite, justin Verlanders. He's getting out of Ferrari holding Kate Upton's hand right after he won the World Series, and somebody said, man, maybe someday it'll all work out for Verlander.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: That's right? The ty Lord JP says is two start week this week. That's very exciting and yeah, Wonkey, says de gram who about that Mets rotation, But you know, I mean he's got a They got Alex Cobb against ty Lord. We'll get to that later in the DFS section. Here. Marco Gonzalez was good. Six k's seven innings for him, Carlos for Don Bogman's dude, nine k's one earned run over seven innings. He got another W We mentioned Darvish already. Cortes was great. Kyle Wright continues to be really good. I don't know if he's available in any league still, but if he is, please go pick this guy up. He was pretty good at the end of last year. This was a pitcher who was always supposed to be good for the Braves in this, you know, this second rung of pictures that they were developing. He ended up falling behind the Ian Anderson's falling behind the ax breeds of the world. As Kyle writs, figured it out, nine K and those decisions I didn't I definitely did.
Speaker 3: I gave up on him. You know, Uh, the guy that was supposed to turn around, you know, just hadn't. And he kind of started to see, all right, well, maybe this guy is gonna be a permanent reliever. But he's making the most out of his opportunity here and rolling with it. So you know, let's keep it going, Kyle. Everyone everyone wanted to happen.
Speaker 1: So Kyle, Kyle, Kyle, what do you do and come home?
Speaker 2: Kyle? Philly and your kick? Kyle?
Speaker 1: An inside joke, Kyle, what's the one with your velocity?
Speaker 2: Got all right?
Speaker 1: Dylan Sees, by the way, continues to be just a rock to eight. K's another guy too. Was a slow burn development for Dylan Sees, but he is holding the four down for the White Sox in the absence of guys like Lance Lynn and Gilido. So shout out to Dylan Cees and the hitters. Over the weekend, Lee says a Zuki three for six with a dinger yesterday through nine games, get four hundred. Not too shabby with four dingers. Oh, Tony had himself a weekend man. I haven't the wrong guy that worked so sure did something? Wasn't it five or fifteen over the weekend with three diggers? I wish I had picked him instid of trout man, I'd be loving life right now. Starling Marte for for twelve with two home runs over the weekend. Marcelo Zuna another guy that I kind of left for dead this year for some reason.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe a scumbag. But the guy can still hit, so you know, hey it that that's all you know. I only understand it right Camp Roster might get it. But you know, it seems to be on the right track, you know, after what happened. Yes, not forgiving it obviously, but seems to be, you know, unlike some other people who are still spouting off in the media that pitch for teams on the West Coast, you know.
Speaker 2: So to speak.
Speaker 1: Whatever do you mean? Francisco Lindor two home runs on Friday, By the way, in the afternoon, I got to watch that inning live. That was pretty fun. So one from each of the plate in that Game's very exciting. Alex Verdugo three for ten, two of runs. Verdugo showing a little bit more power this year, Bogs. Do you think that's just an early, like weird one offer. Do you think maybe he's pushing from that fifteen to twenty kind of guy to maybe a twenty five to thirty kind of dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, when you have power early in this season. You gotta kind of, you know, give it up for these guys, right because everyone talks about well, when the weather starts up, ball's gonna start jumping. The power will come. But if it's there already in April, you have to say something. I'm not the biggest Fordugo fan. Guy was always a dude at the top of the dugout yelling the most and the last guy on the field when a fight started.
Speaker 2: But you know, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: By the way, you're getting T shirts made here leading off, So I'm not gonna say with this one is I'm gonna make you go to the YouTube channel of Fantasy Pros MLB to check out with that new T shirt that is gonna have Bogman's face already has it, so that's sure it does. All right, here's the stat Zeros Tyler Molly got lit up for seven earned. We mentioned Zach Wheeler, Trevor Rodgers. Now this is what am I doing. I'm gonna have to listen. I'm just gonna say this, and I'm gonna I sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith. I'd buy him everywhere. I'm still buying him everywhere. Yeah, it's early, buy him everywhere. He's too talented, he was too good last year. Health doesn't seem to be the issue. This might be your window seven and runs. I know Freddy Parolta the same thing. Those are two of my quote unquote dudes. And I'm still not jumping ship. I'm not panicking. In fact, i'd buy him everywhere. Give your thoughts on Rogers and Peralta, well, I think.
Speaker 3: Really, you know, and I know people don't want to hear this because we want a big overreaction season in April. But I give guys pretty much six weeks before I especially when they're of the level of Peralta and Rogers. You know, guys that you took round fifteen on, or you know, paid less than ten dollars in your auctions. You know, those guys can get cut immediately as soon as they're not doing anything for you. These guys, I'm gonna give him six weeks. So I'm not worried quite yet. I mean, you know, Wheeler's a little bit worrisome with the velocity the other guys. Uh yeah, and I saw that, Yeah, what was it? Didn't you have like one whiff? On all of his you know, uh, strike card.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch the I didn't see that game. Sometimes I'm pires squeeze a guy. Sometimes you just don't have a good feel. Sometimes in April guys go through dead on. It just happens where they just don't have a feel for things. It's just it's a natural thing. Some guys have it in spring training, some guys get it in an April.
Speaker 2: Start, and some guys I early and have to get rid of those habits.
Speaker 3: Right. So, and this one was, you know, getting only one whiff or whatever it was. That that seems very strange. So he might have been tipping. I think darbish was tipping in his second game or a game.
Speaker 1: I agree or what.
Speaker 2: Definitely, So, and he's done that before in.
Speaker 3: His care and you get back at home and you have a good start, so not a surpply So sometimes those are the issues with these guys early in season. So I'm just not willing to hit the panic button on anyone until like four or five six starts somewhere in that neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Alright, fair enough, all right, let's get to some of the stats. Zero hitters Joey Vado oh for nine with seven k's over the weekend, Correa over for e left with six k's. How about Luke Voyd? Oh for eight with six k's Brandon Lao h five k's oh for eleven? Bryson Stott, another Welsh guy boy Welsh did not want to come to today's show. Oh for eight five k's. He swings at everything. He's like, uh, the little sister kit in a league of their own. He likes the high ones. Oh my goodness, I watched a bunch of his appats. He is a free.
Speaker 2: Swinger, pitched the game winning World Series and hit in Let's go Maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. Dirt and the skirt Bryson Stott labor Torres over eleven four k's. Christian Yelich, oh oh for seven four k's. I want to pause on that one because Christian Yelich, I think we all got to stop stop here for a moment and take a breath and say, now what. Because I have zero shares, I just couldn't do it. I think it was worth taking the risk in drafts if you got a good value on him to see. But I don't know, man, I'm trying to remember a player that was a nice player exploded and became an MVP talent and then just fell off the face of the earth. They're hard to find. This is a very weird path for a player. And I don't know what to make with Yelich anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, I had my buddy Jesse Severe shout out the Dynasty Sports Life in his podcast on UH before the season started. He's a he's a Brewers fan. I asked him about Yelich. She said, I'm worried about that back and people that watch the team every day man, and you know, people that have had back issues too know the back.
Speaker 2: The back stuff can can come and go.
Speaker 1: Well, Todd Helton had back issues, but Todd Helton had a long, storied career of greatness. It's the guy that kind of came out of nowhere and became an out of nowhere. Though he had a good pedigree player, he kind of he added power. That was the thing was, Wow, where did all this power come from? Because the contact was always there.
Speaker 3: So I, you know, kind of seemed like he was going to have a you know what Ben and Tendi's doing in his career now, but he pulled it into a couple MVPs. So I don't know that he's ever going to be that player again, but I do think this is a good bilo spot anytime a guy is struggling, especially in the beginning of the year, and you can get him for way less than he you know, he costs in terms of round or auction value. This is a by low point, so I'm not against buying him, but it's gonna have to be pretty good bargain for me to do it.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, let's fly through the rest of this year. The home run calls right now, up and Adam and lawnmower Man four point four both have five at the top of the board. I'm still at one, Bogman, do you have one yet?
Speaker 2: Have you got one?
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 2: A call on Fridays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, that's right. I remember Aerona, if that's right, and I remember seeing that and going, oh, good for Bogman, Good for you, good for you. All right, let's talk a little little prop bets here. I hope you bet the Sreek Skouba one that we gave you last week, because once again we want money on that over on the k prop. And of course all of our prop discussion is brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports books. Bet MGM. Right now, you can download that bad boy and use that promo code leading off, and when you do any ten dollar bet all the way up to two one hundred dollars when you win on anyone, regardless of the outcome, you can get ten dollars bet and win two hundred dollars just for making one simple wager over on bet MGM. And when you download the app, you get access to a variety of parlay features, live betting options, player props, and daily boosted odds specials. So it's fun to bet on total basis is fun to kprop stuff. It's fun to have some fun and bet on bet MGM. But make sure if you do, you do it responsibly. And part of being responsible is using the promo code leading off. One word leading off. Go do it today, have some fun with us. Here's the props I cherry pick from our prop bet cheat sheet at bettingpros dot com. Austin Riiley total bases on DK It's just at point five. What at point five? I don't care if it's Kershaw. Austin Riley's a really good hitter.
Speaker 2: He's also against Kershaw. Also, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Nice good stat there, Bog. But Nick Lodolo another one too. The strikeout prop is just very low. I know he wasn't good in his first start, but on Fandal it's just three point five against the Padres. I think he can go four or five k's there, I really do. I think Nick Lodolo is a little nervous first start, you know, work the kinks out a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think better in the second start.
Speaker 1: Showy Otani total bass prop is at one point five on DK and you can find this on bet MGM also. But against Houston tonight, I like the over on that one. Christian Pache has been swinging a hot bat. His total bass prop is just point five. Now again, you know he's got a good matchup here. Theoretically. I'm not a big Pasche guy, but baseball is a game of streaks, so I would vie the streak while he's hitting the ball. And Jared Walsh that last one too. I know he's against Garcia tonight in Houston, but total bases.
Speaker 2: One and a half.
Speaker 1: Jared Walsh is a really good hitter, very underrated player. So those are the guys I like. I like Walsh, Otani Pache and then Lodolo and Austin Riley all to go over their total base or strikeout props to Night Boks. Any thoughts on these guys.
Speaker 3: I like, Austin Riley, I'm about to give you a stat when we get into DFS for Jared Walsh that I love as well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm all, let's go.
Speaker 1: Speaking of DFS, let's do it. The stacks of the Night, Philly and Colorado just get in there. Because I don't trust Aaron Nola was gonna be on the Philly side of this game. I would be in both because Aaron Nola. I don't want to say his trash, but Aaron Nola is you want? I want your face? I want to say, it's so bad. I'm just glad I dropped him. I had a choice in my home my home league. I could have held Nolan Air, not Aaron Nola for I think it was thirty eight dollars or thirty six dollars and it's a very heavy pitching format. And I was like, or I could hold Hunter Green for a buck. I was like, no, no, I'm gonna hold Hunter Green for a buck and thirty.
Speaker 3: Nine pitches over one hundred miles an hour the other night, but it was just in a single game ever, so is unbelievable. I will say this is another thing to Hunter Green was my National League Rookie of the year. It might, but let me tell you a Naturalague work of the year. There's no clear guys. He was nine and a half to start the year. I put money on that one.
Speaker 1: Now you know what that dropped to again, slice in half. It's four and a half to one now on him. So this is your chance if you want to get him in Green for Hunter Green for a National League work of the Year, because Annil Cruise a triple A, Bryson Stott his swings at everything, and I really don't know who's the guy. I mean, Joey Bart catchers, I don't know. Let's go to the pitchers here. On DK tonight you got Alex Cobb and Tyler Tyler McGill going head to head. Cobb is just seven point five though on DK, so I'd go to the Cob side of this game. It's no doubt about that. On FanDuel eight point eight and nine K so they're kind of much more right at the same union together in terms of pricing. But on DK Alex Cobbs the Black Book Days and Randall Cobb and the Welsh you can't be a cobsucker and you dig it. Maybe maybe we'll have to bring that back for Alex Cobb.
Speaker 2: You know he be a cob sucker tonight.
Speaker 1: Right, there's your second T shirt. By the way, Bogs Frankie Montas on DK is just seven point three. If you're gonna pay up tonight, you can pay up for Kershaw ten point three. He looked great. I would do that.
Speaker 2: I actually don't like buying Kershaw, and it's just because on DK I do.
Speaker 1: I can do it on DK. On FanDuel eleven it's too much because I don't think he's gonna go long enough in this game to pay off the eleven K. But at ten to three on DK, when you can put him in Cobb together.
Speaker 2: I can. I can do that. There's anything wonky at all.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be like, well, you threw a lot of pitches a couple times out, so let's go ahead and sit you down pretty quick.
Speaker 2: So that that's why I worry about Kershaw tonight.
Speaker 1: That's fair enough. Lineup builders tonight. Before we get to Bogman's BVP matchups. On DK, you got Dalton Varshow at the top of the order three point six. He's cheap. Colton walk at the top of his order three nine, Austin Nola hitting second there at three point six. And on FanDuel Varshow again just two point four, Willia Doms at three U k A Domis. I always say, will you. I started saying that one Willia Domas. Sorry, I'm gonna beat it into you. Sorry, I'm gonna it's as you hear that got him. I called him on he was in you finally did. But when he was in the minor leagues, we all called him Willia Doms and then he's one of these guys like, no, no, my name is Willia Damas. But my brain never made that transition.
Speaker 3: So I'm sorry, Well, you don't call him Acunya akuna because we all called him that when he was in the miners.
Speaker 2: You call him Acunya because I didn't see then.
Speaker 1: I called him Acunya, but I I I'm a disgrace to myself and the uniform.
Speaker 2: Randy A Rose.
Speaker 1: Arena two point eight k on FanDuel like him tonight and if you want to go Oppo and weird trank. Grisham is cheap at two point six. I know it's a lefty lefty matchup, and I'll expect that lefty to be in the game all that long going against the Padres, So that's the way I would go. So give us the BVP guys for the night. In DFS we should be aware of box.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the Jared Walsh one.
Speaker 3: Jared Walsh against Louis Garcia seven for eleven a six thirty six average, two bombs, two doubles. So he sees Louis Garcia very very well. That little rock back and forth does not bother him at all. So get in on Jared Walsh four point three on DK, three point two on Fanguel tonight, rob and bet on.
Speaker 1: The total basis on the prophet too, Jared Walsh. That's another one there.
Speaker 3: Robbie Cano a lot of experience against Cobb ten of twenty eight, four bombs, a double, that's a three fifty seven average. Ozzy Albi's three for nine with a double against Kershaw, Brennan Rodgers three for six against Aaron Nola, Michel Franco six for fourteen with a homer and two doubles, against Bumgarner, Charlie Blackman three point nine, a DK three point four and fandals seven for nineteen with a homer in three doubles against Aaron Nola and Brett Phillips. If you're looking cheap, two point eight and two is three for three versus Kyle Hendrick.
Speaker 2: So little PVB dated for you at the end here, All right, very.
Speaker 1: Good, Let's move on now to our home run calls. I'm going to Colorado for mine. I'm going to Bryce Harper to get back on track. If anyone's gonna get me back on track in the home run race, it's Bryce Harper, my boy. So I like the matchup here against Chad Cool like the other side of the pillow checked for me, Cool Chad. But I'm gonna go b Harper tonight, Bogs where A you're going for your home run call?
Speaker 3: Give me a reason to watch this Dimebacks game. So I'm gonna pick one Soto against them. Let's go one getting against Madison Bumgarner, and I won't be mad that it happened.
Speaker 2: So if he does I win. If he does it, I win.
Speaker 1: Mike Mayor going going going off the grid here, Michael Chavis for for Mike Mahyer today, boy getting.
Speaker 2: What are you trying to prove? He is Marathony, he is sick.
Speaker 1: He's clearly taking too much cold medicine for that pick. I don't know what's going on with that. Now, if you want to get involved with the home run call, there's still plenty of time left. The leaderboard is only five. You can make that up in a weekend. Make sure you join fantasypros dot com slash chat and if you're a premium member of Fantasy Pros and use all of our tools, you could participate in May. I want to give something away to somebody for the winner of May. I want to give something away for a grand prize. Big prizes are coming thanks to our friends at Pristine Auction. So you can only win big prizes if you get involved with us.
Speaker 3: Here, you know what, And I love Jared Walsh. I'm sorry because oh that's fine. Game got rained out five minutes ago. The diambacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ah see, there you go, so rain so there you go, so officially, Mike Mayer, you know, shake off the night quill for a second of the day quill, whatever one you're onto now it's no longer won Soto. Please remove that and please now replace it for Scott Bogman with Jared Walsh. That's a good one. Part of me wants to go in that with you today, but that's no fun.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna go Maybe he'll be fine.
Speaker 1: And that's the lesson in today's show, which is the overlap you know of wagering DFS fantasy. I mean we talked about the Verlander stuff, the fantasy stuff. How that you know if you if you took Verlander when we told you to take him and draft him and you made investment in sy Young. Look at that market shift, look at Hunter Green, look at what's going on with Jared Walsh today. Really good fantasy player. Right, we're talking about the overlap there. You could use the DFS tonight great BVP numbers and then on top of which you can then look at the props that are out there for the total basis. So I love the crossover. Scott Bogman bringing the fire today on the program. Of course, make sure you subscribe to Fancy Pros MLB channel. Check out all of our great content to Fancy Pros and don't forget download that bet MGM app right now. That King of sportsbooks and use that promo code leading off and start with your wagers today. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Scott Bogan. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids, have fun.