Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me. We all about that high school drama, girl drama, girl, all about.
Speaker 2: Them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride.
Speaker 1: And our comic girl shared for the right teams drama, queens up girl fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us. Girl drama, queens drama, Queens drama, Queens drama, drama, Queens drama, queens.
Speaker 2: Hi, So, hi Henney, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well?
Speaker 2: How are you good? Hi? Friends? Rob and I are here. Joy was meant to be here, but her flight's delayed, so she's in the air. I don't even know well, I don't know where in the air she is, but she's up there somewhere.
Speaker 3: She's somewhere. Take a look outside. If you see a plane, might as well wave at it.
Speaker 2: You imagine you stand out, just stand outside and leave in every plane that flies over, so.
Speaker 3: Many pilots are looking down, going what is happening today? Why is everyone waving at us?
Speaker 2: What's going on? We've got good questions this week, and I like that it seems we have, at least from our first two listeners, a little theme going, Oh little nickname theme? Do you see that?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: And I also love this first question, so let's just jump right in. Okay, autumn asks. You're all in a tree Hill High group chat today? Who's sending voice notes, who's ghosting? And who's dropping memes? Oh? I'm gonna let me just I want to if you don't mind, I'd like to amend the question to just being a you're in a tree Hill group chat, so that way we can include Quinn Clay and everyone who's subsequently showed up post high school.
Speaker 2: Well done, well done? Okay, do you have yours? I think we should decide what we think and then tell each other because I've got mine.
Speaker 3: Okay, you tell me yours.
Speaker 2: Okay. Joy is sending voice notes and they're long.
Speaker 3: Wait, so are we doing characters or people?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know. I thought we were going to do each.
Speaker 3: Other because Tree Hill High.
Speaker 2: Miss, You're right right, Okay, characters? Well, I still think Hayley would be the voice note person. Okay, that's like such a mom thing to do.
Speaker 3: Don't you think yess is going to be voice notes? Chris Keller because I think no one likes the sound of their voice more than Chris.
Speaker 2: He loves to hear himself talk.
Speaker 3: I love that ghosting. I'm going to go with Dan Scott. Oh honorable mention Clay, especially if he's fuguing.
Speaker 2: If he's fuguing, that tracks from me. I agree.
Speaker 3: I got to say, who's dropping memes? I do feel like that would be Clay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Clay is definitely. I think Clay and Julian are the meme guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to the point that the group asks them to start their own thread. Yeah, because everyone's tired of just getting bombarded with memes.
Speaker 2: Totally, totally and you guys call your own thread dad jokes. Yeah, Yeah, that feels correct. I love it. I will say, though, little asterisk for us actual people who played these characters. I love a good gif. Oh sure, when things when things in the light in life just feel like a little too heavy. I like to break up a text thread with a really well timed gift.
Speaker 3: We had one recently on our drama Queen's thread where a question was posed to all of us and I responded with the Randy Jackson from American Idol. That's a no for me, dog, I can type that out, but it's just gonna go better with a gift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just better. It's just better. Okay, thank you, Autumn, and now we rewind to summer. If you were in an emergency and you had to call any of the characters you have played, it doesn't have to be your one Tree Hill character. Who would you pick? And why? Okay, well this this is tricky because I would like clarification of what type of emergency A medical emergency. I'm obviously calling doctor Sam Griffith, She's excellent at her job. But if it was, like, you know, a non medical emergency, I'm calling Aaron Lindsay, like to have a cop in your back pocket who also is like a good one as they as they are in the in that universe normally, Like that's who i'd want to call.
Speaker 3: Who would you call? It can't listen. If you could guarantee me it's end of season nine, Clay, he would be a contender. But if not, then no, because who knows where that guy's at. It might be major Lilly White because he was a real kind of stand up, shirt off your back guy, So I feel like he would roll out of bed at two in the morning to bail you out or do whatever you done.
Speaker 2: I like that a lot.
Speaker 3: Lisa asks what's your favorite season?
Speaker 2: And why?
Speaker 3: Oh man, do you have an immediate answer to that?
Speaker 2: My brain shocker, it's probably the neurodivergence. My brain pings around. I'm like, oh, there's such great stuff, and I have nostalgia for season four, where I love the end of season eight. It's hard to pick a favorite season because on the show we got to live so much life with these people.
Speaker 3: You know, no, I'm just laughing so because I think it's because of our first two questions were from autumn and summer. I literally thought they were asking is it winter, fall, spring, or summer? And so when you're like, my brain's hanging around, I was like, oh, okay, I thought that many options, But yes, early.
Speaker 2: There's only four. Okay. If we are keeping with theme, it's fall all the way.
Speaker 3: Same dude, Oh give me fall all day. But I think you, I think your instincts were correct. If it is a one tree Hill season and you got to pick one, which one? Eh? Torn okay?
Speaker 2: Because for me there's yeah, it's it's high school or adulthood, and I don't know how to pick between them.
Speaker 3: What about for you?
Speaker 2: Because coming in in season seven, obviously you get pulled in less emotional directions by the memories. What I know right now, it's not season nine when we're in episodes, you know, two, three, and four. But where what would you pick?
Speaker 3: I don't think, even knowing the end of season nine, I don't think it would be my favorite season because for me it was a very long, bumpy road into Clay's happy ending. I would say season seven because we had as we were meeting Clay, we got to see a lot of levity and lightness. That was a lot of fun for me, and I think it was really nice to see the character in that light before things go really heavy for him. So for me, it would be seven. Okay, I'm sure I have a very different answer once I watched seasons one through six, But for now, seven, My god.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I just I can't wait for the text messages when you go back.
Speaker 3: No momo asked which, by the way, love the name Momo. Also an incredible steam dumpling. I suggest you try it. Okay, that's all we'll say about food is one outdated piece of tech you still love. I will say this, I do two things. I don't use it, but I still will say to Jenny, have you map quested how far that place is, which I'm sure most of our listeners won't even know. That was like the original og ways, but I do a piece of boomer tech. I still will search things on Yelp. No, and Jenny's like, you know, literally, because I went to a store one time. I was like, hey, you guys are great. Why do you have no review? I said, I left you a positive review on Yelp, and the guy went, oh, we have reviews on Yelp. We just used Google. And then I told Jenny's streng She was like, yeah, you dinosaur. No one uses yelp.
Speaker 2: That is amazing. It's funny when you said an outdated piece of tech. I immediately went hard tech and was thinking about how much I still miss my BlackBerry that had the roller ball.
Speaker 3: Oh geez, that was a good time.
Speaker 2: I would give anything to have that back. Also because there was just so much less you could do on it, so it wasn't such a time suck, but just to be able to, you know, properly send texts and emails and all that. The keys, they were so bouncy, and the little klickie ball. I loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a good phone.
Speaker 2: I miss a BlackBerry.
Speaker 3: Sarah asks, what's one thing your character would post on Instagram if they had it back then. I think Clay would post pictures of Quinn, of food he had made, and of cherry. It would be a lot of like remember the good times, I miss you friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, nostalgic late night photos of the recliner. I think, Oh god, I mean, I think Brooke would have been like one of the og fashion influencers. I don't have it in me. I try. I try to do a little more slice of life stuff online, not just you know, news, but it's hard for me. I think she would have loved it. I think she would have had the full breakdowns and the whole thing, and I probably would have loved it. I would have learned something. Agreed.
Speaker 3: Listen, Brandon, I have a lot of respect for this question because Brandon writes, hey, draw mcqueens and king Hey, I feel seen during the final season. Was there a particular scene or moment that made you realize how much this show had meant to people over the years, and did it feel like closure for you personally or did it leave you wanting more or something else?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, Yeah, there's a few things that stand up out to me thinking about it. I think about all of us being at Trick for Gavin and what that was like in the last episode to sing the theme song and how it worked for the show even though it was a bit of a breaking the fourth wall thing. I think about how it felt nearing the end to be in Karen's cafe, because it was one of the places that you know, visitors and fans always lined up, and it went from sometimes there'd be one hundred, maybe even two hundred people out there, and it felt like in the last few weeks it was hundreds of people because other people wanted to be close to it and feel that feeling and say goodbye with us. And then probably the pinnacle moment for me was walking through the high school hallway that had been rebuilt on Julian's soundstage with broken Julian and filming that. I just I just couldn't stop crying. It felt so special. So yeah, a few.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was actually going to be my moment. I didn't the walking through the high school because what's funny is I did we is it in the show because I don't know, so I don't know exactly what made the show. But I do remember, and it may have just been for BTS or for something else, but at one point, all of us we walked through the like the hallway or some doorway. I just remember. It was this incredibly long procession that I think crew was a part of. I think everyone was a.
Speaker 2: Prove of everyone from the office.
Speaker 3: And it was more seeing. I was aware that I was experiencing something that predated me and was bigger than me. And seeing I think, especially the emotion on all of your guys's faces who had been there from day one, it hit me that like, oh, this is okay, this is a very profound thing that's that's happening right now.
Speaker 2: It was really special. I remember it was our last that was our last day, last scene of the whole show, and I loved that there was this intention, Oh, let's invite everyone down here, let's call everyone out of the office. You know. It wound up cast crew. It's like two hundred people, and we essentially did a processional through the hallway for all the friends at home who are listening. And I remember walking through and then going to video village and standing next to Greg Prange and watching everyone keep walking and it takes time to get two hundred people through a hallway, and we were just laughing and crying and hugging. And I'll never forget Greg giving his speech, and the thing that really hit me is he said, in the nine years we've been here, among everyone who works on this show, twenty nine baby have been born.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I was like, damn, there's this legacy of what we did that exists in one hundred and eighty seven hours of television. Yes, but there's ten years of a life, and the television part is such a tiny fraction and it was just so special and it I think we all felt ready to move on, but it was very bittersweet to leave that kind of a family at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, agreed. Well, that was a great group of questions, Gang. I mean, I know nick names, which don't think I didn't notice, but loved that we had some seasoned themed names and the questions were great. So thanks for joining us, Gang.
Speaker 2: Thanks everybody, We'll see you next week. Hey, thanks for listening. Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queen's ot or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next time.
Speaker 1: We all about that high school drama girl, drama girl, all about them high school queens.
Speaker 2: We'll take you for a ride. And our comic girl cheering for the right teams drama queens, tray Leise my girl, rough girl fashion. With your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl Drama Queens, Drama queise, drama queens, Drama Drama Queens, Drama Queens