Speaker 1: I've got to get into some high profile Democrats that are speaking out against the Trump administration. I'll start with former Vice President Kamala Harris, who addressed a woman's summit yesterday in California. The former Democratic presidential nominee who lost to Trump in November, said the president's moves since he.
Speaker 2: Returned to office were largely predictable.
Speaker 1: Here's more of her remarks last night at the Leading Women Defined Summit. Quote, there were many things we knew were going to happen. I'm not gonna say I told you so. We are seeing people stay quiet. We are seeing organizations stay quiet.
Speaker 2: We are seeing.
Speaker 1: Capitulating to clearly unconstitutional threats.
Speaker 2: Courage is contagious. End quote. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama also had words for the administration yesterday. Obama said that he doesn't think.
Speaker 1: Trump's new tariff announcement is going to be good for America. He also added that his larger concern is what he described as the White House's infringement of rights.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 1: Tell us something we don't know. See the problem is we always knew that. But no, thanks to y'all as Democrats, Yes, you did say he was a threat to democracy. Yes, you did say, don't think that what he says is true, that it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Yes, you did say beware, beware, beware.
Speaker 1: You told us those things, but you still lived life allowing cancer culture and identity politics to be pervasive throughout our society.
Speaker 2: Y'all did that as Democrats.
Speaker 1: And then when people tried to tell y'all and instead we tried to get y'all a focus on the concerns of the American people, the cost of living, inflation, etc. The borders, not open, borders, stop denying at twelve million plus people crossed the border illegally when we told you to stop doing that, when we told you to pay it.
Speaker 2: Tension to the price of eggs and cheese and bread.
Speaker 1: And gas and stuff like that, even though you're touched on it. The focus was making sure that you touched on the moral fabric and the moral compass of individuals to guilt us into voting for the Democratic Party. Meanwhile, Donald Trump and the folks on the GOP side spoke plain English, And I'm going to say something that isn't popular to say, but you know something, the Democrats need to hear this.
Speaker 2: Y'all are very, very.
Speaker 1: Fond of talking about how Donald Trump lies some of the things that have made people.
Speaker 2: Uncomfortable about Donald Trump. I got news for you. He has a lie. Didn't he say tariffs? Tariffs?
Speaker 1: Tariffs was whether he was going to live by. Did he not say that he was going to close those damn borders. I believe he said that. Did he not say that he was going to give addressed crime in our streets and things were going to get very, very bad for lawless individuals out there. Did he not provide indications that he could give a damn about the civil rights and the human rights of.
Speaker 2: Individuals that were considered lawless.
Speaker 1: Did he not say, or at least indicate that, come hell of high water, the culture that we were.
Speaker 2: Living in, we were gonna dial that back.
Speaker 1: Did he not talk about the LGBTQ plus community, specifically as it pertains the transgenders and athletes not being allowed to transition from male to female and be able to compete.
Speaker 2: In women's sports. Did he not say these things? Yes he did. Why am I bringing all of that up?
Speaker 1: Because, for better or worse, most American people feel we know him even when he's lying.
Speaker 2: We know, we know he's gonna lie. We know that some other things he's gonna be honest about. We know he's gonna be narcissistic. We know he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Care primarily about himself and his name, and he's gonna put that above all else in most instances. We know that he might not read the reports, whether it's involving national security or the economy or anything else.
Speaker 2: We know that he operates primarily off gut.
Speaker 1: We know that he puts people in their positions and their primary responsibility is to.
Speaker 2: Be loyal to him, as opposed to.
Speaker 3: Be incompetent or qualified for their jobs.
Speaker 2: We know all of this, which means we know him. So what's the problem. We didn't know y'all as Democrats.
Speaker 1: Because the Democratic Party and what it was customarily associated with, normally associated with how it was supposed to be the party of the working class.
Speaker 2: You were throwing your own aside.
Speaker 1: You did it to elected officials that got themselves in a spec of trouble.
Speaker 2: You threw them to the wolves.
Speaker 1: You had Supreme Court, but justice is refusing to answer the question as to whether or not they were a woman or define what a woman was, even though they were.
Speaker 3: Married with children.
Speaker 1: It's a whole bunch of ridiculous nonsense that was going around and going on with the Democratic Party. We're not blind to what's transpiring right now. We're not blind to.
Speaker 2: The specter holvering over all of.
Speaker 1: Us, and how dangerous times can be, how hardship seems imminent as it pertains the tariffs and beyond, we get on what terrorifts may cause, the problems that it may cause, inflation, potential recession.
Speaker 3: We get all of that, but we also get that.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump told us exactly what the hell he was going to do, and that not only did the vast majority of the American people still saw him closer to normalcy than we saw the Democratic.
Speaker 3: Party because of that, Regardless.
Speaker 1: Of his ways, Donald Trump has actually trusted more than y'all. He didn't hint towards misogyny for black men that could possibly vote against Kamala Aarris.
Speaker 2: He didn't do that.
Speaker 1: He wasn't somebody that was scared to do interviews half the time and was at the mercy of people connected to her campaign instead of recognizing she was the Democratic nominee and she was supposed to be running the show.
Speaker 3: And she was supposed to be the boss.
Speaker 2: You told us, so, yeah, you did.
Speaker 1: What you didn't do was tell us enough about you and what you would ultimately stand for. That's why he's the president, why the GOP is in control of the House and the Senate, and the Democrats are on the outside looking in. Just thought i'd remind y'all of that before y'all went out there chirping about some of the things that are going on. He ain't right, but you're just as guilty as he is. You put him back in that White House cause you forgot about your own, the chunk that really matters, not the fringes.
Speaker 2: Who are not gonna give you an election. You did that, and that's the way it goes.